Speaker 1: Hey, Thanks Scott Tanna, and thanks to all of you Forabia with us our two Sean Hannity Show toll free. It is eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. One week from today is election Day in America. But we're following a lot of races now. We're following Eric Hovdi Polou today Wisconsin beating Tammy Baldwin by one point, Mike Rodgers in a dead heat in Michigan, and the Senate race going on there against Slopkin. You got Dave McCormick now has numerous polls showing him in the lead in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We'll follow in the races in Arizona, the races in Nevada, and one race well. Obviously, we're also following West Virginia and Montana, which looked like they will be flipped Republican, which would give the Republicans a majority. But the bigger the majority, the better it's going to be for Republicans. And that means in the House of Representatives, and that means in the US Senate. If you're going to take the time and if you're going to listen to me, assume that your vote is going to be the deciding vote in this election. I think that is the mindset everybody needs to have. You know, in spite of polls being better than they were in twenty twenty and in every battleground swing state Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, maybe even New Hampshire after yesterday's poll is it is very very tight on paper, and we didn't have the red wave that was supposed to materialize in twenty twenty two. Assume that your vote is the determining vote in the entire election. If everyone acts that way, it's better. I also encourage everyone to bank their vote. I voted on Sunday in my state by Free State of Florida, and if you do that, the good part is is then Republicans can then target their money, their time, their energy, their resources to lower propensity voters, as they are called. One big Senate race that we're following is out of the great state of Ohio. Donald Trump has a big lead there He's and in the Senate we have Jared Brown a ninety eight ninety nine percent Harris Biden supporter out of touch with the values of the people in Ohio, going up against Bernie Marino, who now, according to some polls now has a lead, but it's a small one point margin, and if you look at the real Clear Politics average, this is a dead even race. Anyway, Bernie Moreno joins us now. He is the Ohio Republican Senate candidate, along with South Carolina Senate Republican Lindsey Graham, who's been out campaigning for him, and many of these other people that I mentioned and helping them out. Anyway, Ken, welcome both of you back to the program.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I would imagine Bernie that the bigger Donald Trump's margin is. And I hope people understand this. If you want, if you're going to vote for Donald Trump and you want his agenda to be successful, the best thing you can do give him the biggest majority you can in the Senate and in the House of Representatives. And I'm urging people not to stop voting at the top of the ticket, but to go down and look at Senate races, and look at DA races, and look at congressional races, because all of these things matter, and in your case, this could be the difference you know between you know, fifty two or fifty three seats for fifty four seats for Republicans. Your race really matters for Republicans here, and you've been able to, you know, come from behind and now we've got a dead even race. How do you see the race now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, have all the most them, Sewan. We're up about three. We were down eleven. We're matching him on resources. We've got a great assortment of people coming out to Ohio, including obviously Senator Graham, Donald Trump juniors out here as well. We've got to get everybody voting. But here's the good news, Sean. Right now, Republican are voting at a fifty percent higher level than Democrats. And it can't be close. It can't be close, Sean, because the world is watching the world needs to see America reject socialism communism, which is what Kamala Harris Tim Walton shared by Represents. We have to have a landslide election in seven days. That's what I'm working on every single day.
Speaker 1: There's nothing that I like better than the result that you're looking for, too. I think it would be good for the country as well. It would be a mandate election, and I think that would be a pivotal Senator Graham. I don't think you ever sleep at home. You've been on the road quite a bit. You've been traveling abroad dealing with important issues that we have to deal with, including Iran and the existential threat of a nuclear Iran to the entire world and all the terror that they are fomenting. But you've also been traveling the US and you've been out on the campaign trail for almost all of these Senate cannedis well.
Speaker 2: And it's been fun. I've got to meet people like Bernie is just incredibly impressive. His family story. He was one of the most successful business people in Ohio fifteen car dealerships, got a great family. They're spending all the money they can raise and spend to protect Shared Brown. Hollywood love Shared Brown. He's got more money from liberal interest groups than anybody because he's there a guy so spent all day with. Bernie's gonna spend it with Don JR. If he wins this thing, and I think he will, he won't just be a number. He won't be fifty two or fifty three. He's going to be a change, a change agent. He understands the economy, his opponent shared. Brown went to Yale and studied Russian studies, so Bernie will be a better fit for America. Why do not go oversea so much? Because the world is on fire. I'm trying to help our friends in Israel survive. Why am I here on the ground in Michigan and Ohio where nobody can understand much what I say because of my accent? Because I'm trying to sure of America. If Donald Trump wins, which I believe he will, He's going to need somebody to help secure the border, not talk about it. He's gonna need somebody to make the tax cuts permanent if we win the House, to send it in the White House, which can make the tax cuts permanent that are about to expire through reconciliation without one Democratic So fifty three is much better than fifty one if you want to get the tax cuts made permanent, because we may lose one or two Republicans. So I'm jacked up excited about Mike Rodgers or was a Michigan last night for Bernie is frigging awesome. Helped this guy He's been out spent about four to one. Given some money today. He'll tell you his website. A few bucks coming in from a bunch of people will allow him to close strong. The better Trump does, the better Bernie's gonna do. And if Bernie wins this thing, which I think he will, he'd be a transformed Devember of the United States Senate.
Speaker 1: Just on another number, it wasn't that long ago, Bernie's moreno that Florida was a state that was a swing state. It wasn't that long ago that Ohio was a swing state that has now changed in they are reliably red states. Shared Brown is just completely out of touch with the values and the people of Ohio. He seems to be how many time what percentage of the time is he voting with Harris and Biden.
Speaker 3: Well, he voted with Kamala Harrison, Joe Biden ninety eight percent of the time technically, but one hundred percent of the time when it mattered, and when President Trump was in the White House, I think the number is fourteen percent. He voted with President Trump, but again one hundred percent of the time he voted against President Trump when it mattered. Sean he called the border a right wing conspiracy theory. He said the immigration is not an issue. He doesn't hear from anybody. Imagine somebody that out of touch. Massachusetts doesn't need a third senator. We need a second senator that actually reflects Ohio values. And Senator Graham said it, if you can go on Berniemarno dot com. We need all the help we can get. Shandy's last closing seven days.
Speaker 1: You know, it really is amazing to me that somebody, you know, can be in the Senate that long we s out of touch with the people in their state, and then back and even be close. He's not exactly in touch with the people of Ohio. Why do you think that it took a while for people? Was it that people that took a while for them to get to know you?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean keep mind, three years ago, nobody knew who I was. We did some polling. Three years ago. I had a statewide name idea of four percent with a four and a half percent margin of air. So you can imagine nobody knew who I was.
Speaker 1: Well, you had know Lindsey Graham because he's got like a ninety nine point nine percent nationwide and worldwide exactly.
Speaker 3: So we've we've traveled to state one hundred and fifty thousand miles over the last year and a half. We've gone to every county multiple times, every county fair. We've been to every corner of the states. You know what I hear over and over again, including here in his hometown. So Sean listens. His hometown of Mansfield, Ohio. The county commissioner here has been here for fifteen years as county commissioner, has seen him twice at some non important events, fell asleep at one of them. That she cares about his own hometown of Mansfield.
Speaker 1: Wow, I assume that guy's endorsing you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she it's a she, marilynd John. She's amazing. She supported me. We're gonna win. His home county will win with probably seventy percent of the vote. The people who know him best will reject him at that number.
Speaker 1: Is one barometer. Whenever I want to know what's going on in Ohio in the political world, I check in with my buddy Billy Cunningham. I give him a call, Bill Cunningham, Sean Hannity, I want a full report. God bless you, God bless America. But when Bill Cunningham, when I called him, and I said, Bernie moreno is he going to win this race? And he said to me he will. The people of Ohio have had it with Sharon Brown. I take I put a lot of stock in that, Lindsey Graham. Let's go over this in general here. If we get West Virginia as expected, Montana as expected, Mike Rogers could possibly win in Michigan, Hofdi can win in Wisconsin, McCormick can win in Pennsylvania, Bernie can win in Ohio. And we've got other competitive races out in Nevada, Arizona, where else. He you know, where else do you see potential pickups? What is the biggest potential upside and what would be the worst downside?
Speaker 2: Well, the worst downside is we don't take back the Senate. We just when West Virginia and everything else slips away. Do remember twenty twenty two. But the reason I.
Speaker 1: Think there's no way she he's not winning in Montowna, no way.
Speaker 2: So just hear me out here. There's a reason shared Brown's in trouble. Donald Trump came to Washington to turn the place upside down, and he made Liberals take votes that they didn't want to take, and they all voted with Hollywood and the liberal interest groups over common sense. He pushed order security and border control, and Brown was never there. He cut taxes for everybody, including business. Brown was never there. So what happened during the Trump four years, Tester and Brown and all of these so called moderates had to reject real reform and they're now paying the price. He's going to win. He's been shot up a couple of times. He's a Navy seal. John Tester has been with Biden, but more importantly, he's been against Trump on all the things that Bernie said that mattered. Every time we had a vote that would change America for the better, take power away from liberals in Washington and give it back to the people with his tax cuts or control of the border, they all voted the other way. And the chickens are coming home the roost. Erniemarino dot com. Give the guy five or ten bucks if you can, and it will help him close. I think fifty five is possible. And let me tell you why immigration is not a border issue. It is an American issue. There's a town in Ohio where three thousand people have showed up from Mauritania, mostly men, in a town of thirty five hundred. This is going on all over America. Bernie is a reliable vote to help Donald Trump restore our backyard, make it safe at home, get our economy, hume in and protect our friends in Israel. And let me tell you about shared brown and Israel not good. I heard Bernie speak today really for the first time on the midies. He's figured it out. He knows Israel's our friend and Robert Ludlam is our enemy. Bernie Marino dot com. Give him some money to finish strong, to get him over the line.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, we'll come right back. Very tight race for the US Senate in the great state of Ohio. We have Bernie Marino. Lindsey Graham is there campaigning with him today. We'll get to your calls coming up toll free. It's eight hundred and ninety four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program, quick break, right back will continue. All right, We continue now with Senate candidate Republican candidate Bernie Marino of Ohio. It is a dead even race. He is out campaigning all day with Senator Lindsay Graham of South Carolina. Today we see this phenomenon Bernie. And that is that people, all Democratic Senate candidates now are trying to embrace Donald Trump. I mean Bob Casey, case in point Pennsylvania is trying to embrace Donald Trump on the borders and on fracking and on a variety of issues. Is that happening with Sharon Brown of an election year conversion? He's attempting to He has.
Speaker 3: President Trump and his mailers, He's got President Trump and his commercials. He has pictures of President Trump on his campaign stops. This is a guy who's a total fraud. But you know Kamala Harris is doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: Sean, by the way, what a complete fraud. I mean they have no shame at all. I mean between calling Donald Trump a fascist, nazi racist now that then they want to act like when they're losing that they're his best friends. And this is a guy. Didn't he support impeaching him? And as you said, his position on the border wall, well, he.
Speaker 3: Voted twice to impeach him, vote against all three Supreme Court Justice nominees, vote against most of his cabinet, vote against most of his judicial nominees, literally nick them at every step of the way. And yet now he says he's his best friend. Look, the reality is these guys can't cheat this year because we've got too many guards watching. But they are lying shown from Kamala Harris to Timwalt all the way down. It's the only tool they have enough in their toolbox. They're trying to convince us that they're moderates, that they're bipartisan. They're going to bring joy in the country back together. When have you heard that before? The reality is they're absolutely destroying this country. They're dividing us. They're going to take us down the path of Venezuela. We need leadership in America that understands how special and you need this country is and restore this country to its founding constitutional principles hard work, merit, perseverance, and individual responsibility. We're going to get that with President Trump.
Speaker 1: Last word, Lindsey.
Speaker 2: Graham, I can't say it any better. Bernie Moreno dot com. Let's don't screw this up as chance will have and the rest of my life and I hope to live to be under like strom Thurman, to get Trump back in office and give him a team that can change the country for us.
Speaker 1: Too late, Bernie Moreno appreciate you being with us. Senator Graham, glad you're out there helping these guys. Thank you both for being with us. We appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you want to ask somebody who knows something or a thing or two about a security system, wouldn't it be the brave men and women that work in law enforcement now? One veteran officer recently writing is simply safe, and he's worked on everything from burglaries to murders. He trusts only simply safe. They have their new Active Guard outdoor protection. It's cutting edge AI plus, it's real time monitoring by simply saves live security agents to keep intruders out and even prevent crimes before they happen. I just installed this my home. It makes a difference. I have protection inside my home and outside my home, and with Active Guard their new technology, simply Safe as twenty four to seven live agents monitoring your home and tape watching a close watch over your property. They'll stop crimes and can stop crimes before they even happen. And the cameras use advanced AI to tell the difference between a friendly face, family, neighbor and maybe a potential threat. Agents to suspicious individuals before they can even get close to your home. Now these agents can talk directly to any potential intruder. They can sound a loud siren, they can flash lights, they can alert the police. And right now you'll get fifty percent off any new simply Safe system plus a free indoor security camera when you sign up for this new technology called fast Protect Monitoring. Just go to their website. It's one word, simplysafe dot com slash Hannity. That's sim p l I safe, simplysafe dot com slash Hannity because there's no safe like simply safe. Sean Scott. More behind the scenes information, more contacts than anybody, more friends, behind the curtain. Sean Hannity is on alright, twenty five now toil the top of the hour. Toll free are numbers eight hundred and nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Look, the holidays are approaching and you're going to be travel You must in this day and age of defund dismantle no bail laws. You have to have a personal safety security plan. I have one that is multifaceted. I have always believed in the Second Amendment. I love the non lethal technology. That is Burner, which is the less lethal launcher, and you can take it to any state. The best part is is Berner is legal in all fifty states, no permit needed, no background check check needed. I own them, I give them out as gifts regularly. I think I'm their best customer. The Burner launcher has powerful deterrence tier gas kinetic rounds. You can hit targets fifty sixty feet away, incapacitate even the largest perpetrator for thirty to forty minutes. And guess what. You can save a lot of lives by using Berner, including your own. And anyway, I want you to go check out their videos because this technology is so beyond impressive that now you have, you know, hundreds of law enforcement agencies and government agencies around the country that are now you know, loving Burner technology. It's b y r NA dot com slash Hannity. That's Burner dot com slash Hannity. You'll get ten percent off any purchase that's Berner by RNA dot com slash Hannity. Today. You're gonna love, love, love this technology because it's amazing. You know, Tim Walls is not exactly the brightest bulb. He's just not And he makes this comment. I don't know Elon Musk, but I'm kind of fascinated by him. He seems like, to me, brilliant, a genius space x. I mean, our own government can't get astronauts out of space. They're lost in space, and it's going to be Elon Musk that goes up to rescue them. When is that happening, Linda, barely soon, I guess in the early part of next year. And Elon Musk, what he's created, Well, look what he did for the people in North Carolina, which starlink when they had no communications in these hard hit areas from Hurricane Helene. Donald Trump makes a phone call Elon Musk sends out all of these star links so that the people in the hardest hit areas now can communicate with the rest of the world again. And those links, by the way, are still being used to this day. He did that out of his own love and care of his own fellow country. But and you know, here's a guy that creates, you know, an electric vehicle that a lot of people like, and it's not a mandate. He didn't do it because you know, he wanted to compete in the combustion engine realm. He wanted to do something different, and he comes up with a successful car company. They just had I think their best most profitable quarter ever at Tesla. I have friends of mine that owned Tesla's. They love them.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I electric car hasn't been my thing, but I'm willing to try it. I just haven't tried it, you know, I haven't been in one, but I haven't really tried it. Driven it and see if I like it. He's coming up with technology where cars will drive themselves. This guy is a visionary. He is He is like one of these, you know, the great pioneers in our country, the great men that built this country, the people that built our railroads, the people that built communications in this country, the people that built things that made our lives easier. And here's Tim Walls. You know, the guy that wants free college education paid for by you, for illegal immigrants. He gives legal driver's licenses to illegal immigrants. He wants free amnesty to illegal immigrants, people that don't respect our laws, our sovereignty, our borders. You know, this is a guy that has the strangest views. You know, he wants tampons and feminine hygiene products and boys bathrooms. His wife doubled down on that what in just the last twenty four hours. I believe and thinks that it helps people learn how to read better. I'm like, huh, what are you talking about. This is a guy that thinks it's okay for the government to ignore any parental authority and offer gender affirming care for minors without parental consent. And he's he's calling Elon Musk a dip shift. I have to say it that way for legal reasons, really, because that I mean, this guy will accomplish more brain power in a minute than this idiot will accomplish in his whole entire life. I've never met anyone less qualified to be a vice president except maybe Kamala Listen, possible.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump's a scab, and that's what union workers know. Look, they could care less about union workers. They care about their billionaire friends like Elon Musk. Now, look, there's a reason that I called the guy in a good mess Midwestern insult the other day. I said it because I had seen a clip and all of you've seen it where he and Donald Trump laughed about the idea of firing striking workers. Why negotiate with him just firing? That's how he thinks about you. He thinks your jobs are a joke. That's why I called him a dipp I stand by it. I stand by it.
Speaker 1: And this comes from a guy who was a self proclaimed knucklehead.
Speaker 5: Governor Walls, you said you were in Hong Kong during the deadly Teneman Square protests in the spring of nineteen eighty nine, but Minnesota Public Radio and other media outlets are reporting that you actually didn't travel to Asia until August of that year. Can you explain that discrepancy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, and to the folks out there, it didn't get at the top of this.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 4: I grew up in small, rural Nebraska, a count of four hundred town that you rode your bike with your buddy. Still the streetlights come on out of that service.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Look, my community knows who I am. They saw where I was at they look. I will be the first to tell you I have poured my heart into my community. I've tried to do the best I can, but I've not been perfect, and I'm a knucklehead. At times. I will say more than anything. Many times I will talk a lot. I will get caught up in the rhetoric, but being there, the impact it made, the difference it made in my life. I learned a lot about China.
Speaker 1: Governor.
Speaker 5: Just to follow up on that, the question was, can you explain the newpancy.
Speaker 4: All I said on this was is I got there that summer and misspoke on this, So I will just that's what I've said.
Speaker 1: And he misspoke when he claimed the rank in the service that he never had, or fighting an a war zone, which he never did. New York Posts within our articles out today that he might have gotten very friendly with somebody in his trips to China, like very friendly. Now let's go to the absolute madness and psychotic down that is happening in the country. Let's go to Debbie Dingle thing Donald Trump is planning to build internment camps since you may end up being a prisoner in one. These people have lost their minds. Listen, the Arab.
Speaker 6: American community needs to be reminded and cannot forget. He wants to ban Muslims, he wants to deport Muslims, and he wants to start internment camps. And that's what we are busy talking to. Every voter he's telling you what he's going to do.
Speaker 1: Believe them. In tournament camps.
Speaker 6: Yes, he has talked to internment camps. You know what, Jake, you may have to visit me in one. I get worried enough when he talks about what he's going to do to his political enemies. But he has talked about them in this with different groups of people.
Speaker 7: Well, I've heard him talking about rounding up undocumented migrants, and obviously for that you would need some sort of camp. But what do you mean in tournament camps for Muslims and Arabs?
Speaker 6: He has spoken about that in different audiences. I don't have the exact citation right here, but I'll find it for you.
Speaker 1: Find it, because it doesn't exist Jesus flat out line, like they call him a Nazi, fascist racist. Our old friend Nicole Wallace at MSDNC, I mean, I thought she was going to follow in Mika's footsteps and and cry, wasn't.
Speaker 8: It, Higen, Everybody don't see former First Lady Michelle Obama isn't messing around anymore because with women's reproductive healthcare and freedoms hanging in the balance next Tuesday, the stakes literally are life and death for every woman in America. It's not hyperbole, it's not an exaggeration. It's what happens next week. An unbelievable plea asking every man in the country to think about us, the women they love, who in most cases are there if we have a miscarriage or something goes wrong. As she said, Michelle Obama, asking every man in this country to think about what happens if all of our access to healthcare goes away next Tuesday. Hasn't happened yet, That's what's on the line.
Speaker 1: No, it's not, it's not even close to true. It's unbelievable hyperbole. In spite of claims to the contrary, Felipe Rain's former Hillary Clinton advisor spokesperson telling another MSDNC panelist that we might be sharing a cell if Trump is elected. No, they won't listen.
Speaker 9: If he got forbid, is elected a year for now, Joe Biden is going to have the biggest I told you so, laugh in American history. And that's what people have to think about. Not this the guy who throws paper towels sometimes, you know, I'm like, oh, that's funny, that's stupid. Whatever it is, this guy is saying what he wants to do. You know, I've been sued once in my life and it was by Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: And you know there are people. I mean, you're a journalist.
Speaker 9: You and I might be sharing a cell in you know, six months from now, and you know, but people laugh it off.
Speaker 1: It's not funny.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 9: They need to listen to what he's saying, and they need to realize this time that there's an apparatus around him that is more confident and more focus than twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what to say about this anymore. Right quick break right back to our calls eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. It is the final election day one week from today. Although every day there's voting, it's election day. Quick break right back will continue.
Speaker 10: He's always been a street fighter who takes on the system, and Hannity is doing it today, fighting left wing powers who want to stamp out conservative voices, fighting fire with fire, that Sean, Hannity.
Speaker 1: Let's get back to a busy pone eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is our number. Jen is in North Carolina, High Jen, how are you glad you with us one week from today, when the polls close, the vote counting begins.
Speaker 11: Hey Sean, how are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good? Thank you good?
Speaker 11: Yeah, first time voter, sixty seven years old and I am voting for the first time in my life as a Christian. I was, you know, brought up. You don't mix. God's got it. You know He's in control. But the thing of it is is he gives us a responsibility. I'm tired of giving my hard earned dollars to a government that does nothing but support murderers and let them out of prison and mutilate our kids. I mean, this is just absolutely crazy. You have a VP running for president that the Democrat Party is so bad they don't even let their own Democrat people choose a candidate. They are just so control freek As a child of God, we are supposed to be good stewards of our money. We are supposed to protect our families, our children, our neighbors, our brothers, our sisters. And the only way we can do that is to get out there and vote. God gave us that ability. When somebody says to me, Sean, I'm sick. You know, I got a toothache, they go to a dentist. And that's my argument. They will go to a dentist because God's provided a dentist for them. So when they say it's in God's will, well God's will, He's provided you a dentist. Are you going to sit and suffer with that toothache until God heals that toothache?
Speaker 1: Or are you going to You believe that God gifts to every human being. And if your gift is medicine and you study medicine and you can save lives, yeah, that's a God given gift, right right?
Speaker 11: And I believe you know in my heart, Donald Trump is our God given gift. And if we don't get him in, our children are going to keep on dying. Our children are going to be taken over by the government like Tim Wals in Minnesota. You're telling me that if I have a child thirteen years old, they can go to Minnesota and they will take custody of my child. They think they know better than I do.
Speaker 1: You know what's amazing. I'm listening to you and you said this is the first time you are voting. You're sixty seven years old, and I hear the passion in your voice. And what has finally motivated you. And I will tell you that if you are not okay as a Christian as you say, as I am as well, with gender affirming care without parental consent or parental rights at all. If you're okay with no restrictions on abortion, which among seven eight nine to me is infanticide, and you know, stay on the sidelines or vote Pa Kamala. But you know, I have a hard time understanding why people in the Christian community, or hunters and gun owners in the millions, according to surveys, are not voting. I don't get it.
Speaker 11: They need to vote. They need to vote. If they don't vote, the chances of their child or their brother, their sister, their parents dying by an illegal immigrant that our tax dollars. We the people work for the money. We the people, as Christians, are supposed to be good stwarts of our money. Why would we let somebody take our hard earned dollars to pay for illegal immigrants that have committed murders to be walking free in our country. They took an oath under God and they are not following that oath. We the people have to get them out. That is our given right. And I am just flabbergast Sean at how.
Speaker 1: I hope people are listening to you. I really do, you know. I have to run though, but do me a favor. Please keep voting as you go forward, and I hope you live a long, healthy, happy life. You sound like a national treasure.
Speaker 3: Jan.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you being with us. Thank you so much. All right, eight ninety four one, Sean our number if you want to be a part of the program.