Speaker 1: The volume. The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yas four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe the questy Deals has Lamar Jackson one enough to secure the MVP draft King Sportsbook still have Josh Allen as a minus two thirty underdog bet. Huh so he's the favorite about us two thirty, So that means he's the favorite.
Speaker 4: See what? See what that means?
Speaker 2: As Lamar.
Speaker 4: Is? Is this after the game of before the game after See what I mean? Some See That's why I say the vote must word to be in. They somebody knows something. Somebody Well, no, here's the thing. Your vote don't have to be in until normally, I think I vote.
Speaker 1: Had to be in by Monday, by noon, right, because you know, you got to vote for all the awards. You gotta vote for All Pro because you get a vote, you vote for all the All Pro team, Offense, defense.
Speaker 4: Kicker, Coach of the Year, Rookie of the Year, you know.
Speaker 1: Offensive Rookie Year, Defensive Rookie of the Year, MVP, Comeback Player of the Year, so forth, and so on.
Speaker 2: So all that. So you obviously and uh.
Speaker 1: It might oh your it might be after the game, after the last game, but I'm thinking that I'm thinking, oh, I'm thinking it was noon Monday. Okay, Like I said, it's been so long ago. Hell, I hadn't worked a CBS and band and so long. I mean I think last year was like Lebron go within the Super Bowl, So that was twenty thirteen, so it's been like it's been twelve years. So that was a long long time ago. But for me, I'm just saying, and I think Josh Ellens had a phenomenal season, but forty one touchdowns were less than five interceptions. That's impressive because Aaron Rodgers, and we know how gifted Aaron Rodgers is a throw of the football. I mean, you think about all the great quarterbacks, only two have ever done this, Aaron Rodgers and Lamar Jackson. Nine hundred rush yards with four thousand passing yards. No quarterback has ever done that. He did it. The second highest quarterback rating in NFL history. He got it.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: He got a lot of first or seconds he's had that.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I'm.
Speaker 2: Glad i ain't a voting now, which I'm glad. I'm out of voter now I'm glad. I'm glad I'm out of voter. Now I'm not.
Speaker 1: However, on the week that he was named the Pro Bowls A Flyers, he's the first Ravens wide receiver to ever be named to the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 2: Drafted.
Speaker 1: He's because what you call him with, but he was the first drafted Ravens wide receiver to the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 4: What's the guy that was at Tennessee, Dereck Mason?
Speaker 1: Derek Mason. I think Derek Mason went to the Pro Bowl, but he was three. If you know what it's like, Kansas City. Patrick Maholle was the first Chiefs quarterback drafted with a playoff game. They've had other guys win playoff game, but they weren't drafted. Save Flers were drafted. So you go back and you look at all the players that were drafted, it's.
Speaker 4: The first one that ever made the Pro Bowl that actually wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because thriller Michael Jackson. He was from the Browns, so he came over restless. So he got uh he got killed in a motorcycle of traffic accident on the motorcycle. Uh man, I hope, I hope za is okay okay. Injured right knee early in the second quarter and did not return. So hopefully they were able to get get him some treatment. Yeah, I'm biased. I want the body with it. Yeah, okay, yeah, okay, I mean wold sue me, Oh.
Speaker 4: Really showre you gonna showhim that helmet? Uh?
Speaker 1: That was me, uh the fruit bowl helmet at the at the house. So yeah, I'm biased. I want what you want me tell you, Okay, sue me, No, I don't think that's gonna fit it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I might get along and then they y'all might have to cut it off my uh uh, but I hope he's okay. Hopefully they're able to uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, yeah, so what.
Speaker 2: Man oh yoe yo.
Speaker 1: DT Michael Pierce spoke about his interception. Uh, let's take a listen to what he had to do.
Speaker 4: That was that was so funny bron On.
Speaker 2: To try for six.
Speaker 5: So there's a long history of turning big guy interceptions and stumbles and all that stuff, and the means. So at the risk of ruining a career play like that for myself, it's time to go home. So which dust was out of gash?
Speaker 4: You did?
Speaker 1: Hey, I was oh, Joe, he had a blocker. He could have got it. He'd have made it. O Joe, you think so? Yeah, because the guy had already listened. Wasn't nobody back there? So now all of a sudden he had a blocker that had already picked up the quarterback. Now he got a head started on the offensive linement.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know how funny that would have been three fifty five. He had a convoy people, you know how to would have been three what that three fifty five? That's the way that he weighed in a trading care He probably about three seventy that.
Speaker 1: Hey, I think, Hey, you know it's hard to sweat on you when you get cold battle a.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know, it's hard to sweat. Hey, he should have he should have took that man. He should have took that. I remember, I remember Vince will Fork had one one time. Yeah, that was he tried. It was so funny, man, you know you know those don't come often. No, no, no, no, listen, you dropped him past coverage. Ain't got a a pick it you. He didn't bobble it, Oh Joe, he didn't bobble it right right in the belly. He got he got it, He got it. Man, Listen, it won't happen again. You gotta take that, man. You got to never get that opportunity to get oo your devil. Now he might, oh Joe, he might get one to get popped up from there, and but they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Be on it.
Speaker 4: But to give one clean like that, and you got it on the dead run he took a knee and say, ah, he did that thing like that's the end of the game, won't Joe?
Speaker 1: I got from thirty bigger Hey, if you noticed on Joe he didn't take a dance to the ends one either. He went to the flash you tag, Yeah, I don't believe it, And congratulations bigger Hey. That was also bad. Michael appears with an interception. He might have been the heaviest guy. No hold on maybe that Tennessee Titan he picked off one Jeffrey Simmons. No, the guy from Texas. Didn't he pick up an interception and take you to the house because I think he had to recognect that. The heaviest guy to ever return to the interception. I think he was like three forty.
Speaker 4: They got to be a dope feeling man. That's just for the big boys. Whoa oh show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the guy? Uh de Bard Gray? What's the guy they drafted from Texas? The big d lineman. I think he got a pick six. Lennon Williams got a pick sick. Remember Lennard william picked ago he will Lenwood because I think that's the he's the heaviest with the longest.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, what did he get a pick six?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought he got a pick six against somebody. Oh choe.
Speaker 1: The Browns have not guaranteed themselves the NFL top three draft pick. Miles Garrett said after the game. There will be something coming. Is a Miles Garrett trade imminent?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Probably? I think you know, Miles Garrett has done everything he can for the Browns organization. He's been a standout player and in the community. I think it would be do them, do them there, do just and do right by him and allow him to go to a contender and uh and contribute somewhere else. I'm I'm assuming maybe draft day he gets traded somewhere and it will pay dividends as far as draft picks are concerned for the Browns. They will be compensated very well for somebody like Miles Garrett, and he will go somewhere were he can tend, you know, for Lombardi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, because that's my thing, you little Joe. I believe the Browns are more than one player away. Yeah, you might as well, like try to build this thing back up, get to get them first round draft picks that Miles Garrett will bring you probably two ones and a two, maybe two ones, a two out of four, so I get a we'll swap draft positions this year as a matter of fact. No, I'm gonna get your first round pick this year, and I'm gonna get him next year.
Speaker 2: But I'm also.
Speaker 1: Gonna get your two this year along with your three or your four next Yeah. Oh, Joe, I think they're just they're just so much away as far as like building this thing up, because look, you got Lamar Lamar's twenty six, Yeah, Joe Burrow's twenty seven, twenty So you got to deal with those guys for the next decade. Yeah, the next decade. Now, we don't know what Pittsburgh's gonna do. Maybe hey, maybe they bring Russ back, Maybe they maybe they go. They don't strike me as a team that will go, that will be invested in a Sam Donald to spend that kind of money on Jo.
Speaker 4: They don't really like to spend heavily in pergency.
Speaker 1: They like to invest in their own right, you know, you know, if you notice them, they don't spend a whole lot of money in purgency. Their mom and pop shop. Everybody knows what they are. But Miles Garrett will fetch a pretty penny. Oh yeah, and if I'm the Browns, I'm listening, I'm gonna try to get him out of I'm gonna try to get him out of the AFC.
Speaker 2: Yo joke.
Speaker 1: But if somebody in the AFC offered me the best package, well he going to the AFC because I.
Speaker 4: Want the best package. Yeah, you ain't got no choice.
Speaker 1: I'm going now. I'm not trading in the division. So Cincinnati Baltimore Pittsburgh. Don't even call I'm not trading in the division now. I ain't gonna be that damn Posburgh. Can you imagine Miles Garrett TJ waking out?
Speaker 4: And please no, I can't.
Speaker 1: But don't have to worry about it, because it ain't gonna happen, right, It's it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: But the Baltimore Ravens look good.
Speaker 1: Lamar sixteen to thirty two two seventeen two touchdowns, Deck Henry twenty for Buck thirty eight two touchdowns, the Ravens thirty five rushing tips two hundred and twenty yards. That's what they do, four hundred and thirty seven total yards of the day. Bateman had five catches seventy six yards of the touchdowns, Mark Andrews four catches, fifty four.
Speaker 2: Yards of a touch down likely was three or thirty eight.
Speaker 1: Dereck Henry even chipped there in that two catches for twenty three yards. But the Ravens look good. Yeah, what one sack, two sacks, three sacks? I think they had like three sacks and a pick six. Well, they had two sacks and a pick six, so you have to be pleased with that, Like I said Cleveland, just they need a major overhauler.
Speaker 4: They got they got a ways to go. They gotta listen, they got a ways to go on the offensive side of the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you're gonna need to have a way to go because Miles Gary is gonna for the you know you're about to lose fourteen sacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh oh.
Speaker 1: Joe post went viral on Twitter show and Lamar Alan Mahomes of Borough which one you're getting rid of?
Speaker 4: Ooh, that's a good one, boy.
Speaker 2: Mahomes ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 1: So I want y'all to debate between Lamar, Josh Reality, and Joe Burrow.
Speaker 4: I listen, I like all them boys, obviously, you know.
Speaker 2: You got to get rid of one, don't Joe.
Speaker 4: I'm keeping Borrow, Mahomes and Lamar, and I love I love Josh Allen. I love Josh Allen, great quarterback. But if there's if there's one that's gotta go, it's gonna be as good it's gonna be. Josh definitely ain't like that. Lamar definitely ain't going nowhere. You know, Mahomes is that boy, Joe Burrow, that's my quarterback?
Speaker 2: Yeah, rightfully?
Speaker 1: So, oh, Joe the chiefs were ice there today trouble to getting on the tarmac. Tonight before the Bronco game, the plane got stuck on the tarmac for four hours. Will this disrupt them? Were you ever spreading on the tarmac?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. But I don't mind that. I don't care if you've got to have me on the tarmac for ten hours. D Ice my plane. Please d ike my plane, because you know what happened if you don't de ice the plane and you take off off anyway, Man, I don't know. I don't want none of them problems. We iced my playing, so everything is working how it should be in flight. I don't care how long I'm on the tarmac. Out of you, you don't play like that. There's a reason that they had those d ice machines to begin with. That they got that for a reason.
Speaker 1: Then, man, I remember a ninety seven on Joe we got We had that if y'all look it up. We had that snowstorm that hit Denver that day that night and bled into that day, and I think we probably got about five to six feet of snow over the course of about twenty four to thirty six hours, and we got stuck and We're going to Buffalo and man, I don't know what time. I don't think we even end up getting out to like maybe six o'clock, so it's already.
Speaker 2: Eight o'clock at not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't get into probably about one two.
Speaker 2: We had to go there. We put something on it though.
Speaker 1: We put now TD red wild, TD ran wild, TD had like two o five. We just ran the ball because it was it was it. First of all, you know, if you go to Buffalo in December, oh, it's gonna be up weather. I don't think you know what, Joe, Now that I think about it, on Joe, I've never done to Buffalo and it had to be nice weather.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's like it's like snow. It's like rain is.
Speaker 1: Like sleep is something. Maybe in ninety four it was decent. It was windy, but it wasn't No, it wasn't precipitation. But you go to Buffalo in late November December. You kissed the baby. Oh yeah, you kissed the babies. It's so close to Canada, you're gonna get what Hey.
Speaker 4: Just we job.
Speaker 1: But look, for the most part, the guys, a lot of the guys like the hole. It's not disrupting him because he's not playing Kelsey. A lot of the key contributed to though, Joe, they're not gonna play tomorrow. But a lot of these guys that don't be playing, they're just happen to get an opportunity to play.
Speaker 2: They get an opportunity to start.
Speaker 1: Hey, the player can say, as a matter of fact, they can lead tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: Get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't think this doesn't effect players, you know one bit. I mean some people might might say, you know, it doesn't throw off anything. You know, the game is still going to be played. Uh, this is this is I call it you downtime. This is your unlying time to get yourself focused and locked. The extra time that you are on there. I'm sure everybody has their iPads. Do your homework, Do your homework. There.
Speaker 1: We gambling, Yeah, were playing, talk, we playing, were playing in between.
Speaker 2: Hey, first of all, you know that's time.
Speaker 1: That's time, Oh Joe, Hey anytime, Hey, and that's the way we pass time. But give y all little insight. Anytime there's some downtime. Oh we're gonna get that gambling all. Yeah, everything everything is for money. There's nothing, it ain't no for fun. You playing for money. Yeah, So that's because that's how competitive nature. We just competitive like that for fun. Yeah, but I can't remember the last time I did something for fun, right, college play football, That's the last thing I did for fun anything. Now, Hey, man, I played for Hey, let's just shoot some move. We'll put something of what you want to butt bed Bro. I just want to nah, Bro, put the ball down there. If you ain't you, if you ain't playing for nobody else, your just put.
Speaker 2: The ball down right? Uh?
Speaker 1: Brable watch Brabel changes profile pick to him playing for Pats.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: I don't know. It's very subliminal, especially with some of the reports coming out that Craft might be trying to bring Babel in after only one year having Mayo there. I'm not sure if Kraft would actually make a change that fast without giving Gerard Mayo the opportune time to change that franchise around and probably try to get through the prominence where they where they once were with Bill and Tom. Ready, Drake may has played well in spurts similar to that of Aaron Rodgers. But he showed flashes. He showed flashes of what he can do. And I think another year, maybe two, Uh, under the helm of Gerward Mayo. I think the Patriots are going to be okay. I'm not sure how far where they are from competing in the AFC East and in dominating that division once again, but they're not that far off as bad as they were this year. They have to who's not that far Joe, old Patriot? Okay, yeah, yeah, they're not that far off. I think they'll be all right, But I think it's too early. It's too early now. You even give Mayo a chance, Just give him a chance. One year is not enough time, it's not.
Speaker 1: But they also know that if they don't hire Brabel, they're not going to get an opportunity to because he's gonna get hired and Dicycle we else, Yeah, yeah, and so and that's and that's that's the thing, though, Joe, that's so tough.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I like miss Kraft, I got like of all the owners, I probably know him the best.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I know him the best.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, prior to mister Bowling passing and him being around it was mister B. But I probably know him. I've been around him the most. Him and mister Blank, Arthur Blake, they're always They've always been great to me, always, and I like him, and he strikes.
Speaker 4: Me as a very very fair guy.
Speaker 1: Because coach Belichick, I think, was five and eleven in his first year and he gave him a second year, and he would lose, He would have losing record until that faithful him more Lewis put on Drew Bledsoe, and it changed the fate of the entire NFL. It changed the fate of an organization, how we view that organization, how we view coach Belichick and mister Craft one of the one of the better owners in all the pro sports. Yeah, that's a that's a tough decision, it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ain't ain't no telling, Ain't no telling what message brain was sinning, you know, especially doing and you don't you don't really see anything like that from a head coach or from a coach in general. You know, you see stuff like that from players.
Speaker 1: You're right, But I think the thing is, hey, maybe he knows something that we don't. I think the thing is either in a very tough spot because mister Craft hand selected Gerardmeo, he's been under coach Belichick tutelage, he played for coach Belichick.
Speaker 2: He coached under coach Belichick, and obviously he.
Speaker 1: Had things that mister Craft liked, or he wouldn't have made him his head coach.
Speaker 2: But I do think that he has a very fond liking to Mike Rabel. Mike has proven himself.
Speaker 1: He's taken to the Titans to the playoffs a couple of times, went to the AFC Championship Game. They ended up losing the Kansas City. But uh, that's a tough one on your that's a that's a really tough call. It's hard to pull the plug after one season. But I know mister Kraft doesn't want to lose out of this opportunity that he believed that Mike Brable is a as A as A as a very good coach, and he would hate to lose out on the opportunity. But sometimes you gotta you gotta lose in order to win. We've all lost out here, like man, we didn't see it at the time, Oh Joe. We've made decisions like man, I hate to do this, but I want to do it. And it came like, damn, glad I made that decision.
Speaker 2: Oh yo.
Speaker 1: Barly trolls the Giants in a new sleep ad. The Giants running back those. John marr in a sleep Aid commercial, referenced his viral moment hard Knocks what he said he'd have a tough time sleeping, and Saquan joined the Eagles.
Speaker 4: Man forget that. I don't want to hit nothing by no ad. I don't hit nobody, no commercial. You want to control the Giants. You want to get the Giants back for what they did to you, for basically telling you, you know, we don't value you, we don't think you are worth the money that you deserve. Is him going out there telling goddamn Sirianna, you know what I want to play. I want to play. I want to go out here and give it to the Giants and break this record, and then you could take me out the game. Then I sit down, best ad, that would be the best commercial. That was the best way to stick it to John Marrow and whoever else made that goddamn decision to let him go to the Eagles.
Speaker 1: How you pronounce the guy name Joe Sean Joe Sean Joe Shine showing Oh yeah, hell close enough, h jizz jim Oh.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: The problem that I got, oh Joe, is that they played in the man face. You knew you were gonna sign the man back. You know, we love to have you, what we think, We owe you the opportunity to go out there and let you test the market.
Speaker 4: One thing about it, boy, you can't believe nothing they say. Listen. Owners in GM, owners general measicers ain't no different than politicians. Oh they gonna say your dream now, they gonna what you want to hear. But when it comes time to fulfill those promises, man stop, man, man stop.
Speaker 2: That's the thing though, Joe is uh.
Speaker 1: And in the process of you shopping, they telling you thing that new team. Hey, it's almost like, hey, that new person in your ear telling you I'm gonna cook and maybe I'm gonna take you a We're going to Jamaica, were going to can Coon, I'm gonna do all this.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: Oh you that thing's gonna try the glad.
Speaker 4: Hey that new Yeah, oh real, it sounds good.
Speaker 1: We look and see Philly, we love to see. The thing is, Joe, when somebody wants you, sir, and they go and they show you. They really shows Sakwan that they wanted him.
Speaker 2: See the giants.
Speaker 4: We want you, but we want you because you see how they did it.
Speaker 1: They put him on a franchise tag and all that old foolish dish.
Speaker 2: Now look back about it.
Speaker 1: You lost your court, and you lost the quarterback that couldn't play dead in the Western, and you lost your running back because you was being cheap.
Speaker 4: Oh now, hold on, David Jones, he couldn't play dead in.
Speaker 2: The what a Western? So now look at you.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's a good one. I like that.
Speaker 2: That's a good one, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: I mean but and then, first of all, normally, like when you're doing stuff like that, oh Joe, you don't put that on tape. You don't put that on camera because you make yourself look bad. Yeah everybody saw that. Y'all played in that man face. Yeah, everybody saw that, what y'all was doing. And then you try to and then you try to like, oh, you know, we just you know, we just we owe it to you because you've been so good. What if I've been that good? Going to break Bread? Yeah, break brand did. If that's what you feel that way about me, break Bread, y'all play it.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: We talked about it on Yoe last week. I want him to get that record bad? Uh, And he would.
Speaker 2: Have got it.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't have took that. It wouldn't have took that long.
Speaker 1: It would have took don I don't know how long would have took, but I'd have been in the damn game till I got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he would have got it before you would have got it before halftime. He would have got it before half.
Speaker 1: The Cowboys will start Trey Lance versus the Commanders. Lance would try to showcase for the FL that he's worth taking a chance on in the offseason.
Speaker 4: Could this be the final dance for Trey Lance? I think yeah, I wouldn't wouldn't call it the final dance. He's a young quarterback, if any, if anything, he can still be a backup anywhere.
Speaker 1: He can be right now. He can't pay right now. He can't play dead in the horror movie, Hey oh Joe, all you gotta all you gotta do? That's all you gotta do. They're gonna put the little catch up on your joke.
Speaker 2: I see it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm getting many chance, man, get him any chance. Listen, there are far off worse quarterbacks that have backup rolls and sometimes third street rolls in the NFL. Trey Lance is a good quarterback if in the right situation. But what I think he can do. What I think he can do is he can put up a good performance where he signs back with the Cowboys. It can be the he can be the number two behind Dak Prescott. They really likes Cooper Rush. What else did Jared? You know what, We're gonna have to get Jerry iron check. We're gonna have to get Jerry's iron check. Maybe is there a problem? Is there a problem with what happened two black quarterbacks? That is that the issue? Because a better quarterback out of the JEO, out of Cooper Rush and Trey Lance. To me, I would lean towards Trey Lance if anything, And that's that's no disrespect to Cooper Rush. I'm just understanding what Trey Lance could do. I'm not saying he's Dak Prescott, but you know there are similarities. You know, I think he's a better runner, better dual threat. He can throw the ball, he's efficient, you know, put him in the right circumstance.
Speaker 1: Right now, Oh yo, here is a dual threat. He's terrible and awful. That's a duel threat that we talk about right there. How old if you noticed it don't Joe, but there's a think about it. Mister irrelevant beat him out for the job.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the last player selected in the draft, Ojoe, Yeah, beat hit the number three.
Speaker 2: The teamt he's saved Rock Party, saved Kyle.
Speaker 4: And Ledge. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was almost like a but it should have gave you.
Speaker 1: It should have given you something because if you think about it, think about what happened in Washington. They drafted RG three, they traded to get RG three, and it also took Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mike wanted Mike like Cousins from the jump saw that let's just stand pat when first of all, with salary cap. Hell, we just got dark because we dumped all that money in the uncapped year they took they took money from us. So let's stay because if you take if we as salary cap hill for two years, we got no draft picks for two years, how do we get better If you can't find free agency, we can't draft at the top of the draft.
Speaker 2: How did we get better?
Speaker 4: O Jo, You can't.
Speaker 1: But Dad Snyder, you know we got it. A you guy the name at the bottom of the check. He's a I want this guy and and the Rams just kept jacking the price up and they gave him they got it. Yeah, but I hope Trey Lance can come out there and show him something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, he's probably what.
Speaker 4: Twenty hours, Trey lands twenty five young?
Speaker 2: If he's that might be twenty four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's young. That's why I said he's gonna be here.
Speaker 2: He gonna be twenty four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see he's gonna be Oh yeah, he gonna be around for a while. You're gonna be around for a while. I'm not sure what coaching not NFL. Come on, don't do him like that. Now you're twenty twenty four?
Speaker 1: Oh, Jo, they're gonna give you that many Hey, they're not gonna give you that many more opportunities? O, Joe too?
Speaker 4: How many? How many more opportunities that? Nathan Peterman?
Speaker 2: Guy?
Speaker 1: Now if Peter, hey, first of all, Peediman is a now I mean here a bird? Oh you out the Peterman? That mean you playing terrible?
Speaker 4: Is he?
Speaker 2: I don't know if he had to lead?
Speaker 4: See, he's a backup somewhere. He's a backup somewhere.
Speaker 2: Nathan Peterman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ah man, that Joe pull Peter, You just say, hey, man, that Joe pulled the Peter him in the day.
Speaker 4: Hey listen, if he and continue to be a back up and have it and have a role and have a job in this NFL, Tree Lance can as well. And I think he will have it. Oh Joe, he with the Falcons. See what that means? Lord, see what I mean? He get getting the opportunity. There's no reason why Tree Lance won't be on the roster. There's no reason why he can't go out here and have a good last game and put on a good showing. Where Jerry, you're on the practice squad. O, Joe, you're on the practice squad. I know what you mean. Oh that listen, but he's there.
Speaker 2: That's a job.
Speaker 4: That's a check. Yeah, check. It ain't it ain't much. It ain't much, you know, compared to other NFL players, But it's a check.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He in the NFL.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, when they ask you what you do, I'm in the NFL. Okay, yeah, I'm with the Falcons. I an't got to go in. I don't got to say all what I do. I the Falcons.
Speaker 2: Damn it. That's it.
Speaker 4: That's all that matters. I gotta tell you. I want to practice squad. I'm on the team.
Speaker 1: Hey, when you in college, you say, hey, yeah, yeah, what position you play? I play such and such. Don't ask me if I play. I'm on the team, damn it. So you ask you to you so you get personal. You know what I'm saying. I say, I played for the Tiger, I played running back. Hold up, you know what I'm saying. We got to drink too much water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, this is Trey Lance's opportunity to show that if he can, that he has something, because look, obviously he showed something and the draft process, I know it was only one year.
Speaker 2: Uh, he got really hurt by that, uh that COVID season.
Speaker 1: He played at UH Football Subdivision, which is a lower uh the level right below Division one A, and then he only had one year starting and then COVID came and then he sat out that year, and so he really didn't That's that's that's not a whole lot of of playtime, especially uh not playing at a at a at a very high level.
Speaker 2: And so I think that hurt him a lot. But he had to show enough too.
Speaker 1: That were team, I mean, the forty nine ers, wasn't one the only team that thought he had that had a high draft grade on it.
Speaker 2: So I hope he goes out there and show something, damn because there.
Speaker 1: Ain't but so many more oppertarity, but so many opportunities that you can get before they're like, you know what, the man just say he just ain't got it.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: But this is his opportunity. Uh, there are a lot of other guys that gonna be out there playing. He playing for a job, but he not the only one on the roster that's playing for a job.
Speaker 2: This is your opportunity to show.
Speaker 1: Hey, this tape goes out everybody that's playing, they gonna be back with the Cowboys. I'm trying to show the a I'm trying to show somebody I could play.
Speaker 2: But he played.
Speaker 1: You know, he played at the same university that Carson Wentz went to. But I think Wentz was like a two or three year starter. What good luck, Tray Handy you bites where Oh Joe Seahawks rookie DT Byron Murphy the Second took his teammates out for dinner and was pranked with a fake dinner bill one hundred and fifty five thousand. His reaction was priceless. His actual dinner bill wasn't much better. It was thirty eight thousand dollars. That's good, Oh Joe.
Speaker 4: Did y'all ever prank the rooks? See listen, I had. I mean as when I was a veteran, I didn't. I didn't make the rookies do do rookie night.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 4: Now when I was a rookie. I'll never forget Peter Ward, Darnay Scott Ron Dugan's Danny Farmer was there at the time. Uh TJ. Now I had to pay for rookie dinner that night. I can't remember what the price was, but it was it was. It was a little hefty for thirty eight thousand. Thinking about that, that ain't much. That ain't much when you look at some of the linemen. When the lineman go go out, man, I've seen I've seen some of those, some of those receipts when the boys go out for the.
Speaker 1: Expensive well, you start ordering, you start ordering that King lou You ordered that King Louis do it on five hundred, one thousand dollars shot. They do it, get like fifteen shots of that, and then they're gonna order that bigger.
Speaker 2: They're gonna order batt of.
Speaker 4: Wine that end up cause like ten grand.
Speaker 1: Yes, you get the bigger, you get the lobster. You know, they bringing the lobster round on the wagon, and the lobster this big y'all. Y'all, I know, y'all have seen it. They bring the lobster round in the wagon. Right, he thinks he's going for a ride little new Hey, Hey, they don't be playing, boy, they don't be playing Look. Uh Porters and actual little elite their rookie night out. We hit them for about twenty two thousand. See a man, uh you know me, I had to have a limt. I had a limo, you know, because I didn't want nobody because they gonna go other places.
Speaker 2: I had a relationship.
Speaker 1: Y'all not going to get me broken up in the middle of seats, I know, Oh I know, I don't my limitations. I ain't foolish with y'all. Look, same thing I tell my homeboys when they come you know a Sean, come on, let's go out. No bro, no, no, no, no, no no. You're not going to mess with my home and leave right, No, absolutely not. I get some of my ta Hey, bro, you going out? Yeah, man, Hey, my homeboy in town man sean, you know we got them.
Speaker 4: Hey, there you go, you're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But other than that joke, now, listen, if you're a rookie and you're not only a your rookie and your first round pick man, listen, Oh we wreckycross grows. Oh they're coming again.
Speaker 1: Because I got a limbo. I got a limbo because I got a limbo by myself. Daddy is in a limo me because I wasn't going out with them, oh Joe, I wasn't going out with them afterwards, So I needed a limo that was gonna take me back. I didn't want to ay no, no, no, no, I'm going home. So but you know, back then, I think you had to get a limit for like for like five six hours, seven hours. It was probably like one hundred dollars a hour. It wasn't nothing, no sweat like that. But the only thing I made sure about, yo, I wouldn't let you get stuff to take home. I don't care if your mom, I don't care if your dad, I don't care if anything. But you're not getting stuff. No, no no no, I'm not gonna no no no, We're not gonna do that. Freak us us us us. So that was that was like twenty two thousand. I mean, you know we you know the guy order King Lord. They ordered, you know, like a fifteenth Protruce Botivar, you know, wine or roth Child whatever it was. They get a couple of bottles that I said, bro y'all, and you know they gotta get they gotta get the most expensive steak, They gotta get the lobster, they gotta get the everything. So h it it ain't cost I mean, twenty two thousand wasn't that wasn't that much.
Speaker 2: Uh but oh yeah, you're gonna pay. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: If somebody say, oh I wouldn't pay, oh yeah, you was. Oh so we're gonna take it out your check, you're gonna pay.
Speaker 2: You're gonna pay.
Speaker 4: Oh it's common.
Speaker 1: We're not going to allow you a tradition that's been handed down the first round draft pick uh second A lot of time. We let them, y'all, y'all pull together a lot of times. The first round that had to pay Donner for himself. I remember to hit my brother, but I think to hit my brother for like twelve thirteen grand. But the thing is is that you gotta do that if you're a rookie, you got to bring donuts, you got to bring breakfast sandwiches, You've got to bring food to the plane.
Speaker 4: I did it.
Speaker 2: You don't know how many times I'm hustling and bustling.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm dressed like Jeff throw boteing tie, hang it all up, fad about to fall up asd.
Speaker 4: Man, O Joe. Don't laugh on Joe, cause I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Man this.
Speaker 1: You he won't Kachucky fried chicken, he won't propive, he won't this. I gotta go all the try the place, man. Yeah, hell no, That's why I was like, I gotta make the team. All this they got me doing. I'm gonna have miss somebody doing this issue bad please oh man? Hell nah? But uh we did all that rookie singing, O Joe, I wasn't bigger.
Speaker 2: I went big into the hazing.
Speaker 1: We make rookie sing Uh, you know, we might steal their car and drive that off or something like that.
Speaker 2: But all that.
Speaker 1: I ain't cutting nobody hair because the ain't nobody cut my hair because it's really been. It's been you cut my hair. Yeah, it's gonna be a problem. So we're not gonna do that, so I would. We didn't cut anybody here, you know, a Baltimore. We take the rookies to the gold that was hard. Put him in the cold tub. Put him in the cold tub. Yeah, we tapped a table them up and put him in the cold tel. Stuff like that on Joe, But mainly we make him say, not your Alma. But I don't want to hear about your fight song. I don't want to hear about your alba mother. You gotta sing some Luther Van draws barn White. I don't care. Hey, whenever you know the words to other than your damn fight song. So but yeah, but that was that was a yeah, that was back in the day.
Speaker 4: That was back in Yeah, we used to steal people cars and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: It's funny because the past the time, it's like grown men. What we behaved like eight seven to eight.
Speaker 4: Year old little kids. Yeah, uh oh, there was a good ram.
Speaker 1: And Ron Saint Brown thinks the NFL should make a rule change. Let's take a listen to the change, he recommends.
Speaker 4: Okay, can soon changed. Yeah, you should obviously make your playoffs fart, but having a fourteen win team having gone and oh, it's kind of crazy, but I guess you know, I don't make the rule.
Speaker 1: So okay, no, we're not gonna change rule because y'all might lose the game and be a fourteen and win a fourteen win team and go on the road.
Speaker 4: That is how we do it, right, It's been like that, O yo. So well, listen, they going they're going to Minnesota, right they play, win comes to them, Oh, Minnesota comes to them.
Speaker 1: Yes, they already beat Minnesota on the walk, like they kicked the field goal.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But what is he complaining about then?
Speaker 1: Because they might lose, be fourteen to oh and they have to start the season on the road.
Speaker 4: I know. Yeah, listen, that's that's nothing you should even worry about, especially that god damn high powered offense. There should be nothing you worried about whether you're playing home on whether you're playing home on the way. I understand the advantage that play that teams have playing at home, but mentioning the way the way y'all rocket offensively right now, I wouldn't care if we was playing in the Sahara Desert. It's Candler is my coach, and he got that wheel barrow with him cahoness he carriing him every time he's coaching. I'm not tripping. I am not tripping.
Speaker 1: Yeah he uh so, I don't agree. I think you and I both we don't agree. Because the rules are the rules. We're not going to change the rule because we have at an anomally how many times the fourteen win team has had to start on the road. So so one time it happened in the one hundred plus year history. Now we're gonna make a rule. So what No, we're not going to do it. Was it was it was a great suggestion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the team, you know, and and how y'all are planned on the road and at home. It really don't matter.
Speaker 1: Know what he's saying, though, Ojo, is that if we have a better record than a division winner, we should be at home and they should have to go on the road.
Speaker 4: So they won a division.
Speaker 1: That's the reward you get for winning the division is that you get to play at least one.
Speaker 4: Game at home. Yeah, I see what he's saying, Ojo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, husband brought Christmas gifts for his exes kid using his current wife's credit card. No gotta listen to this, Oh you check a listen to take a look at this.
Speaker 4: Let me get this therask.
Speaker 6: You're not obligated to buy another woman who you used today her children toys.
Speaker 4: You're not obligated to do that.
Speaker 6: What makes you what makes you feel like you have a right to do that and take my credit card?
Speaker 4: I have nothing to do.
Speaker 7: With that, Tina. It's our credit card, just caut it's your credit card. We're married, so that means it's our credit cards. So you're gonna be disrespectful like that. It's been high money, our money on some other kids. It ain't know some other kids to Tina, they once in my life, once upon a time, that was my ex as her children. They don't know they fathered their fathers is locked up in the costs and ry. So I bought some kids.
Speaker 4: I know one thing. I know one thing. You better run me back my money. But you don't even sound right. I don't want to hear no more, no, no, no no. You better put my money for me.
Speaker 6: When I'm trying to say, have a conversation, may you'll put my money back on my car?
Speaker 4: Okay. I like the situation. I understand, I under I understand where he's coming from. It's an ex I used to say the kids situation, been around him for a very long time, understanding the circumstance that they're in it. Mom might not be in a position to be able to get the kids gifts. It's the holidays, you know what. I'm gonna take it to punt myself to get gifts for the kids because I know they might not be able to get him because there's nobody in your life to do so, because their their child, I mean, their father is incarcerated. Now. As the woman, I understand where she's coming from as well, Man, what you're doing. You ain't dating hung no more. Now. He didn't get anything for the woman. He got it for the kids. Now that you know when to come to the kid Now, I don't play by the kids. So I have a good understandable why he did it, and I also see her side where it's coming from. They have a joint account. I think what he should have done is is she he should have let her know first. I say, baby, listen, you go listen.
Speaker 1: Why did he let her know? Yeah, people says he shouldn't let her know. Why didn't he let her know? He know?
Speaker 4: If he told her that she was gonna say you ain't doing that because you're not with that. You're not with the lady no more, and those kids aren't your responsibility. But the woman also not understanding the I hate it's not the word chemistry, the relationship I had having those kids in mind.
Speaker 2: You care so much about them, Why don't you stay?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: Why didn't you stay in those kids' life? If the daddy is not there? They don't know that dad. You care about them kids so much? Why don't you stay?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Well, oh, he ain't had to say it like that with me, Me and the mama, we ain't. We ain't work out, We wear out them.
Speaker 2: Kids want enough to keep you there. I thought you stayed for the kids.
Speaker 4: I'm told I'm talked about that specific situation. Hey, listen to understand where she's coming from. But listen, and you know how you know getting that conversation he even are in back. I'm just saying if I was in his shoes, Baby, Listen, I know I spend the money. I know you don't like it. What I'm gonna do, I'm gonna put the money back on your car. Matter of fact, I'm gonna double what I spent and put it back on the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a conversation you have before. That's a conversation you have if you're in a marriage and you know, first of all, you know that's gonna cause money out of money, out of sight, cause a fight because now she don't know where that money went. Now you told her, babe, what I fied do, what I filed the doll to win? Well, you know about ex, I don't really know a whole lot of people. That's gonna be okay. Now, if they're married, or they're a relationship with their partner, be a man or woman buying gifts for the ex's kids, Well I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Then it might be something.
Speaker 4: Were they his? They weren't his kids though they weren't his kids. Yeah see okay, okay, yeah, no, no, no, not his kids. I say some women would be understanding if the kids were yours. Yeah, you ain't got no choice but to be a damn understanding my kids. I'm buying gifts. He if you understand what that one? Now, But I do understand a bad or female.
Speaker 1: I don't want people to say, well, if if she'd have done, it would have been it had been a problem too, because I would have understand the husband being upset that you buying your exes kids gift.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 1: But in that situation, when it's something like that where you know and could tear it the fabric, the trust, the foundation of your relationship, you got to run that.
Speaker 2: Hey, you got to run that buyer, and.
Speaker 4: Then you know what. You know what's funny? He understood it's all about knowing you women. It's all about knowing who you who you're dating. It's all about knowing who you're married to. He already understood. He already knew the assignment and knowing that this is something that I actually can't even tell her because I know she's not gonna agree with it, which is why he did it without letting her know.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, but when you put it on a credit card and she see the bill, like, well, what the hell? Who who buying? Who buys stuff towards our us? Who who buy? So what you're saying?
Speaker 4: I told I told you what you got to do? Though, on it's it's very easy.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Don't worry about it about Joe. You mute out you.
Speaker 4: Okay, can you hear me now?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, listen all you gotta do is baby. Listen, I apologize. I'm sorry I didn't let you know ahead of time because I knew it wouldn't sit right between you. But what I'm gonna do for you is and not only am I gonna put the money back on what I spent, I'm gonna give you a little bit more so you can go treat yourself to something nice. Boom. Everything's all matter of fact. Did you eat today yet? Come on riding real quick? Lit, go grab a little bite?
Speaker 2: D boom. She ain't trying to hear that.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, that's all I got.
Speaker 1: I think I think the thing is with her. They're like, okay, you still feel this way about the kid. You probably still feel something about her.
Speaker 4: Oh come on now, huh you could be able to you can you can separate the two? Now come on, now, are you the married you I didn't marry. Do you already know? Listen to kids? He was in my life. I feel some type of way about them, not knowing they're not gonna have anything for Christmas. Come on, man, she probably said, how's that? How's that?
Speaker 2: My problem?
Speaker 4: See that? That?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well women? Women?
Speaker 4: Women means that.
Speaker 2: You married?
Speaker 1: Yeah, your wife take money from your account and bout it at her ex kids. Why you're gonna be HARDO, I already know you. You can't look at to think about. Let me take about men, I mean especially men. That's in our position. We're very territorial, We're very possessive. In the mere fact that somebody might be fishing in our pond leaves me feeling some type of way.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna stop you right there. I'm gonna tell you what. I'm gonna tell you one thing about my pond.
Speaker 1: And just me.
Speaker 4: So now we gotta understand they had I said you you were married, Okay, okay, but let's say you see what you just said now right and this they had joint joint bank accounts. I ain't, Yes, I ain't having joint Nick Daniel with nobody now that that is happening, married, divorced, ex girlfriend, none of that. We not having nothing.
Speaker 1: I think you should have a joint but you also have an individual account. But but here's the thing though, O, yoke here where you're gonna run in the problem again. You're gonna lose a trust because you're doing stuff and you didn't tell her. So now you're gonna have to question what else haven't you told me about that?
Speaker 2: So you know what you got.
Speaker 4: You have to build that back up. You're gonna have to build that back up. That's all you got. You got to build it back up.
Speaker 1: Just comm I think the thing is for me is that look I'm gonna beat Look now, when it comes to my kids, when it comes to my family, I ain't tell you ish, I ask it a lie to tell you. Now. If it comes to my homeboy, hey, bucket need to get but a look, I'm gonna take a few dollars, Yeah, bucket down and look, burns need a little something. Blah blah blah, Okay boom. But when it comes to my right, ain't nothing to be Ain't nothing to be discussed here, Ain't nothing.
Speaker 4: And listen, and if it's a problem, they would have done it. Ain't gonna be no problem Because I think the thing is with me.
Speaker 1: People that deal with me, that anybody's ever dealt with me, they already know how I am with my family. You hear how I speak about my brother, here, how I speak about my sister. Look, my kids know I'm last choice. I'm last option, not first choice. But I got them if if it's necessary, if it's necessary, if it's a necessity. They understand that I don't really do all that stuff because a lot of times people like from me, Oh, cholle, let me tell you something that I'm not gonna do. I'm not gonna try to buy my kids for the time that I missed. I'm not gonna do that. So No, I made sure my kids left college with no debt. I bought them a vehicle because I felt I owe my kid an education.
Speaker 2: I owe them that. But for why to.
Speaker 1: Buy houses and buy cars and to buy this and that, Because I was I sacrificed that time.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, that's it. She ain't happening.
Speaker 1: That's not I told my kid. We had this conversation. I'm not seeing y'all think I get on here. Oh no, I tell my kids. I can't. I can't buy I can't buy lost time. It's the one thing that I cannot get back. That's the number one currency. It's time. I'm your father, I'm your last I'm your last, I option my first choice because I've equipped you, your mom, and I've equipped you with the Jews for you to go out to be the world, to be successful. Now I understand that everything is not going to go perfect. Now, if you talk to me Dad, here, this is what I'm thinking. Okay, okay, why do you think you need to do it like this? Have you thought about doing it any other way? You come to me and says, okay, this is what I'm thinking. And it doesn't work out.
Speaker 4: I got you.
Speaker 1: But don't bring your ass to me after you don't get it on your own. Try to be sneaky with it.
Speaker 4: You got to save mm hmmm mm hmmmmmmmm No.
Speaker 2: But like I said, well, my family, if I'm with somebody and her family, she's like, show them.
Speaker 1: You know my mom, X, Y, and Z, I got you. If we in this thing together, we in this thing together. That's how That's how I am. Now everybody might have might be different, but if she needs something, I got it. But when it comes to when it comes to my family, my brother and my sister, because for the longest time on that was all we had.
Speaker 2: That was all I had.
Speaker 1: I know my sister got money for her boyfriend to give to me and my brother. Uh he would run money by my uh So when I was at the battle state, he run by them fifty dollars coming.
Speaker 2: Good, Yes, sir, come in handy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He made sure damn it. Every Friday he passed it through. Hey, Sean, somebody looking for you already know who it was. He'd be out there in the parking lot hand me the fifty dollars. But uh, yeah, I just think the thingy, old Joe, this could have been handled had he looked baby, you know X you know out with queeda right, I would have for like five or six years.
Speaker 2: Kids.
Speaker 1: I just want to do something for him. The dad it's going through, she's going through hard times. I just want to get him a gift.
Speaker 4: She she was gonna say that, She's gonna say no, You're gonna say huh, she was gonna say no.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 4: That's why he tell her. There's certain things you can't tell that. There's something it's all about. Unders get it with. I'm black coming at that. You think you finna and we in a joint account? Man, man please man man, Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Uh, but you know what I do.
Speaker 1: I do have a soft spot for kids, A soft spot for kids.
Speaker 2: You know. But no, I look at it. Look the big account, what a big dollars?
Speaker 1: Oh, ain't nobody name on that but mine, Oh Joe, you'll never You'll never have uh go to get some money, mister sharp, there's no money in this account. They help me crash out.
Speaker 4: The funny thing about it is what well, I mean not to shoot man. I I ain't gonna put my besness out there.
Speaker 1: But but I think you and I look have the conversation before it's probably not gonna go well.
Speaker 2: And then you know, A you have to try to you.
Speaker 4: Know, listen, I tell you, like my grandma used to say, this too shall pass.
Speaker 1: Ah damn. But that's tough. That's tough to have a I mean, I don't know. Maybe that's common, though, Joe. Maybe that's common.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know, no, no, no, no, not.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's common that somebody was in somebody's life for that period of time. My kids, he's in the kids life from the time they was like two or three to the time they were like twelve, so forth, and song man or female, male or female. I don't know. It's just let's just say I've never been in that position, right, and so I was just like, I think communication is the best thing. But you're probably right she's probably gonna say no, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Probably probably gonna say no. You know, I've never been I've never been in that situation. I never had. But just listening to it, I'm just giving a hypothetical on what I would do if the situation presented itself. You know, that's it, especially if I've been with someone who's who's had kids, and I understand the circumstances, the situation the kids are in, and understand that the mom is not going to be able to man, you know, you know, do do something.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, he'll go five ten thousand, you know, take care of the kids for Christmas, make sure they're good, you know, whatever it may be.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you try to get the boy, you go up five to ten thousand. Bad.
Speaker 4: Oh we talk about we talked about our circumstance. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, talk about talking about you know, you know that that's that's that's the.
Speaker 2: Little thing I'm thinking more loan five hundred and five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I mean, I mean five. I mean, you got I think five thousand, two thousands, a hundred hundred thousand, you know, to from the man. How many kids thought yoke if they said it was only.
Speaker 2: Three oh three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't make sure they get a good Christmas. I mean, you know what's five two thousand somebody like you? Man, I ain't not uh oh.
Speaker 2: Bad boy, you.
Speaker 4: Bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, five ten thousd cripple?
Speaker 1: Who uh all right, George ain't gonna get paid this much?
Speaker 4: Joe that both dang Joe'll be like empty kid, they got nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm like boy, I was thinking like maybe a thousand, two thousand old your just say five to ten damn that be was real.
Speaker 2: That cripple.
Speaker 1: You get that crippled, keep the lights that that keep the lights old, keeping the keeping in the apartment another buf or two.
Speaker 4: Ah, every like five hundred thousand dollars for three kids, more than for the hell you ain't gonna get it, ain't gonna get nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean look you right, oh yo, uh, five ten thousand dollars for somebody like myself and your you and I not a whole lot of money. I mean so, but he probably pulled out by a five hundred of found. I'm thinking five hundred.
Speaker 4: Five while yeah yeah, and but listen, I can understand her frustrations, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I but I but I tell you what I know A even now if you're in this situation, Oh, she's gonna feel some type of way five five five to ten thousand, Yeah, because now she's gonna be Oh, y'all y'all were really y'all would really connected.
Speaker 2: Y'all was really locked dead.
Speaker 4: I was throwing it nomber boy down. I was just throwing that.
Speaker 1: But you're throwing enough bout there that she's gonna thank y'all really locked in? Well, you still might be locked in in, yeah, and not just Down's time Spider segment of the evening. It's time for Q and A.
Speaker 4: Let's go cheating. Hey, Aaron Rodgers, I know you probably watch him. Let's go tomorrow, baby, come on now.
Speaker 1: Uh. Lady Ray, Hey, guys, thanks for having me achieve my New Year's resolution by letting me a chair a live showing note New Orleans. Which one of you guys are picking my bikes tomorrow? And which one of y'all gonna be wrong? Who you taking? O?
Speaker 4: Joe?
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you for that question, Lady Ray, glad to see you back. Bars must be closed.
Speaker 4: Listen. Honestly, Detroit is playing so well offensively, I know Montgomery is out Jamirik Gibbs will be able to show the load. But that guy, damn, Brian Floyd has got that defense playing so well. Man, due to the injuries that the line to suffering. I'm edging I'm edging out it's gonna be a shootout, though. I'm edging out the Vikings getting away with this one, and I got them winning the game simply because of the injuries defensively, you know, for for the for the Lions. Even though Man Brian Brian Branch and Kirby Joseph Man they haven't. They had one hell of a year. You see Kirby and you see Joseph at making the program, leading the NFL and intercepted with nine at the safety position.
Speaker 1: Hey, it happened. I remember one year with Simon Fletcher. He let the NFL in sacks and he didn't get selected. So it's happened before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, you're taking the bikes. I can't pick with oo he bad luck. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, lady. I'm taking the I've taken the I'm taking the Lions. Brandon Hall new member, loved the show, bro, Thank you so much. I really really appreciate that thank you for stopping by. Hopefully you love the content that OO and I put out, uh four or five nights a week, but we appreciate your support.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Brandon. We really appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Zachary feels it's my birthday and I just wanted to wish the vibe for Nightcap Family twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Also, who they? Who they? Who they gonna beat them Bengals? Who they Who did? Think you don't beat them?
Speaker 1: Bingles?
Speaker 4: Everybody was body? Nobody who they?
Speaker 1: You see how y'all you see how you you can't handle a little prosperity. Y'all can't handle no little prosperity. Literally, I won a few games.
Speaker 2: A few.
Speaker 1: We ain't lost in five weeks. Let you talk about a few. And there was a couple of time, y'all had more than five weeks. So by the time, y'all everything, Zachary, thank you boy, I appreciate that bad Happy birthday, Aeronov. Thank god the Bengals won, because o Jo, we're gonna cry. We're gonna cry in the car. Yep, he sure was. I was gonna make sure he cried on air two. Yeah, but here gonn crowd of them all night.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'm definitely not. I I told you how the game is gonna go. Matter of fact, I want my money and ones because I'm gonna go to the strip club. I'm gonna throw the I'm gonna throw. I'm gonna tell. I'm gonna tell the dancer New Orleans they got no strip clubs? Who?
Speaker 2: New Orleans? Yeah they do, they don't, I don't know. Don't start me to laugh.
Speaker 4: I'm sure. I'm sure they do. They got something. Well, if they ain't got no strip club, we'll bring the strippers dust then No, we ain't.
Speaker 2: No, we ain't gonna do nothing. You don't don't put me in your mess on jo.
Speaker 4: No, you don't want you don't want to have a good time with your money.
Speaker 1: No, all right, all right, we're gonna be busy working. Yeah, Isaiah Landcaster unking oak Joe. Who do you guys get to bounced in the first round next week of the playoffs? And can you drop new merch with your quote never accept anything in the wind. You wouldn't have a loss that's coming out? Sayah uh, Well, whomever the five seed is, they're gonna be I got them beating the Texans.
Speaker 4: Now what happened. Is CD Stroud in that office line beside the block and CD Stride having day with Nico Collins.
Speaker 1: That's probably he's gonna probably going against the Chargers. Khalil mack Bosa. I don't even I don't even like the thought of that. So if I had to pick, I think that would be and it could be a situation. The four seed is the Rams, so I can see a scenario, but both five seeds beat the four seeds. The Lions or the Vikes play Minnesota play uh uh and and and obviously it'll be in l A. And the five seed, I think would be the Chargers. I could definitely see them beating uh beating the Houston Texas.
Speaker 4: Hm hmm.
Speaker 1: Guatemalan, dude, if you're if if any of your playoff teams, don't nobody want to see Joey be make the playoffs.
Speaker 2: That team is playing hot and Joy Burrow is making plays.
Speaker 4: Thank you. That's what I'm talking about. Somebody that can actually see it, That's what I'm talking I appreciate that, Guatemalon, whatever, whatever your name is, well, I appreciate you because I can't see it. You don't know he gonna know he's gonna understand tomorrow, and he gonna understand next week when we make it into the first round. And we demanded we gotta play asks a Bravo on stoplight.
Speaker 1: You're terrified for the Bronco, Denver and Miami got all the pressure on Sunday. No one wants to face the Bengals in the playoffs. Not gonna be in the playoffs. Yeah, not gonna be in the playoffs. Okay, okay, listen.
Speaker 4: I can't convince you because I'm not on the field, But I let I let the game tomorrow. I let Carson Wentz and Aaron Rodgers do the talking. M y'all, bro y'all scored nineteen points. Stop your tending like y'all scored forty. Hold on, hold on. We played. We played a divisional opponent, a team of course always low, always thank you, thank you, thank you. No, the.
Speaker 1: Ray Chahls can see that this offense. Bengals are playing bad. The Bengals are playing bad offenses. Nobody watched the game and said, oh, we're scared to play the Bengals. You sound cider. They're not going to the playoffs. Stop thank you, Tim and not you.
Speaker 4: Could tell Tim probably got one eye hearing to you, Tim, got one eye because I don't know what the hell you been looking at what you've been watching the past four five weeks? Man, stop playing, Stop playing?
Speaker 1: Uh Angie car four thousand yards, passing, nine hundred yards rushing, forty touchdowns, four I and T's insane stats. Lamar is him, Henry nineteen hundred yards first playing history with three fifteen plunder plus rush season, rushing yard season, fifteen touchdowns.
Speaker 2: O Joe, what y'all? Putting the water in Florida? Shoo?
Speaker 4: Ain't number the little you know, little mixture, little mix, your kool aid, you know, ice cream trucks, candy lady house, you know. Listen, when we drink water, we drink the water from the water holes on the side of the house. That'side it all start. Mm hmm yeah, Ashley Moore, why do's weapons for now?
Speaker 2: For the MVP?
Speaker 1: But it didn't stop my homes when he had Hell and Kelsey, when Brady had mass when Aaron had Adams, Montana had rife.
Speaker 2: But we draw the line with Lamar and Henry.
Speaker 4: Listen, I like that you just said that what you need to understand is is when it comes to certain individuals. They will constantly move the gold post to support whatever narrative they want to run with, and that is what they're gonna do. You got you got to understand that they will move the gold post, which is what they're gonna do. I have a feeling, I can feel it. The fact that Jobs is still leading an MVB MVP voting race with drag Kings. I'm not sure what Vegas has ours at. This is what this is.
Speaker 2: This is what they do.
Speaker 4: They trying to give it to him. Matter of fact, if Lamar Jackson don't win the m v P, we riot, how about we me and you? No, I.
Speaker 2: I don't get that body the MVP. A put nothing in my pocket?
Speaker 4: Uh No.
Speaker 1: Miguel Sosa Greening from Mexico Gold Falcons. Wo yeah, y'all about to go on Vaca Miguel.
Speaker 2: But thank you. Vivian eck may.
Speaker 1: Unkin O Joe, what do you think the reason why Mahomes was not selected to the Pro Bowl. I think it's the third time play all season. It's the third time since the Pro Bowl has been selected that a quarterback that has won fourteen games wasn't selected. Each time that has happened. The quarterback that wasn't selected won the Super Bowl. Tom Brady in two thousand and three, wasn't selected, he won the Super Bowl. Phil Simms in nineteen eighty six, he won the super Bowl. And now Patrick Mahomes. We'll see if history repeats itself.
Speaker 2: But we know why.
Speaker 4: We know why he wasn't selected. If you watch my ohone play, then tire of the season outside the past what maybe three or four weeks he had played well at all? They won the games they needed to win because of him playing extremely.
Speaker 2: He's played, He's played well when he had to a moment.
Speaker 1: Overall, based on the Mahomes that were used to see this was a down young Yeah, I mean a down year for Patrick Mahomes is twenty eight to twenty nine touchdowns, eleven interceptions and almost four thousand yards. That's a down year. That just goes to show you how good, how the bar is that he set for himself. Big Mike said, you think sae Quad will regret not pushing harder for that record ten years from now going to pay signing and not all the time not going to pay signing and not being the all time leading rusher in.
Speaker 2: A single season. I think opportunities like this don't come along often. I mean, you got to think about it.
Speaker 1: Only three menus held that record since probably the sixties fifties, Jim Brown, OJ Simpson, Eric Dickerson. So you got to go back sixty maybe even almost seventy years. Yeah, I think, uh Perry. I think Joe Perry had it first, then Jim broke his record, and then obviously uh.
Speaker 2: Oh Jay, and then Ed.
Speaker 6: Matt.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't want to give myself hot. I don't even get upset about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they don't do it.
Speaker 4: A mean.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't think ain't nothing we can do with Yoe. And it seems like we're more upset than uh uh yeah. But he says, uh, they said he's gonna rest. He says he's okay with it. The bigger plan, they got a high purpose. But I don't believe those are mutually exclusives. I don't believe because you get one, you lose out on the other. I believe you could have them both. But hey, that's not our decision, o Yoe. I think we voiced the decide that we stand on. But hey, Diane Wells says, so, uh, I mean the old last are stocking on on my nightcap gear? Can I make a few requests? What about socks underwear? Lady T shirts? Me cut a low cut. I want my T shirt to match my pant is when I when I watch the games at home. Okay, I like that, matter of fact.
Speaker 4: You know what? You know what we can have? Yes, like for the ladies. Right, for the ladies, we can have nightcap underwear. Right, it can see nightcap on the back and on the front. It can you can say uncle Ocho.
Speaker 2: No no, because the old dude gonna come up to my while you got on in front of your drawers.
Speaker 4: That's the whole point. Why how about we just have it on the ring maybe like night camp or on the ring, Joe, Okay, but then we have exclusives because we both have fans. Right, we have nightcap on the back, right, and then you give to buy you can buy panties that say och on the front, or you can buy pants. I might say, don't say, hey, that's a good idea, though, Like we can have we have lingerie. No, no, I like it. You know what we have?
Speaker 2: We are thinking about socks Diane A Danny uh the T shirts.
Speaker 1: We talked to our designer and see how we can make that, how we can make something that's uh, that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I think they want something, you know how women be. I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: Man, jump here, I like that.
Speaker 1: Lingerie ran and said, hey, guys, I'm twenty five. I have a crush on a twenty four year old coworker. No, bro, don't stick your dick and your wallet. All the women out there in the work and you can you find one woman at work. But then in the finish what he said on Joe, I have a crush on twenty four year co worker. I now suspect she's flirting or being too playful with much young with a much younger coworker of ours. I'm bothered because I bought her a necklace with a name more than for Christmas.
Speaker 2: I've hurt y'all.
Speaker 4: Man, Why are you leaving with money in the first place? Man, what is you doing? You don't leave with money. You don't do that, Never do that ever. Go get your chain back like t I did New Now you I know you saw atl. Go snatch your chain back the same way t I took new New chain back.
Speaker 2: You don't do that.
Speaker 4: You don't leave with money.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: My grandfather told her something at a very young age. He said, boy, never put your dick in your wallet. Now, if y'all don't understand what it's saying, is that you at work. That's where you make your money. Now it's gonna go bad. Now when it does, then what.
Speaker 2: That's how you know?
Speaker 1: You gotta be careful with them gym romances because I look at the gym, it's my sanctuary.
Speaker 2: Now it goes sideways. Don't yo which one of us?
Speaker 1: Which one of us is not going back to that gym, because I'm not fit to have you up in there acting to fool all up in my face. Because the first thing, cause first of all, people don't really know you. They go, oh man, shouting shop. He was arguing with some girl, a disgust it in the corner, you see, brow. He don't don't just be bro. I'm just said, look, it's I don't know where you. I don't know where you work, even if you work at Apple, Google, Uh, if you work on a campus.
Speaker 2: They got one hundred thousand people. Bro go outside, bro, don't mess your money up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't you will you shit?
Speaker 2: Oh lord?
Speaker 1: Greg said, can you give my daughter jim birthday shout out. She's fourteen today. My mug and T shirt came yesterday, Greg, Absolutely, Happy birthday, Jill, Greg, thank you for watching the show. Thank you for being so supportive with the purchase of the mug and the T shirt. Hopefully you enjoyed what you ordered and it's a great quality. We know it is, but we thank you appreciate your support. Bro king Don said, can y'all wish my son?
Speaker 2: Cast it? Happy third birthday? Casting? Happy third Bro.
Speaker 1: You're too young to remember this, but one day you gonna grow up and say, you know what, uncan oh your wish me a happy birthday? My dad got on and asked them to wish me a happy birthday and they did, casting Happy third birthday and many.
Speaker 2: More to come.
Speaker 1: Markas what's up unking o your today of a special day? It's my girls Lee's birthday. Can you please shout her out for the one time? I love of the show. Happy New Year, Yes, Sir Ali, Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: You guy.
Speaker 1: Marquez wanted to let you know how specially you are and how fortunate he is to have you in his life.
Speaker 4: So happy birthday. Enjoy this day.
Speaker 1: Hopefully you guys did something very fun, very romantic, very special. Yeah, enjoy this day and many more to come. Happy birthday, Hey, Unker know your love Nightcap question for y'all. I placed an order from Laportier maybe three months ago when you did the limited edition.
Speaker 2: Never got it.
Speaker 1: I've reached out to service, haven't got any help. Who do I reach out to? Shoot Ash email a direct message because I want to see so we can trace you know, we can track it, because that's not like us to drop the ball and not just like totally send it out. But if you could do that, we would greatly greatly appreciate that and we'll get it taken. Call Hey saying you guys could wish my sister carry an happy early birthday from her little brother. Carry happy early birthday from Ace. The Nightcap crew, Porking, Ocho and family want to wish you one so hopefully you enjoy your birthday and do something fun and ri Que Robles, oh cho much love my birthday today. Would love a shout out the Big two six if you were past jail, would you trade that pic or take Travis? Thank you very much? Love what pick they got number one, I'm trading it. I'm trading I get I can get it.
Speaker 4: I can.
Speaker 1: I get a lot it all the pins? Now, if I get t Higgins might think about keeping it. Yeah, hold on, hold on now it all the pins? What else can I get?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Let's just say I give that pick, you give me Miles Garrett and your number one pick? Could that interest it?
Speaker 4: It could?
Speaker 1: Because I get something to help Drake. May I get something to help my defense? Uh?
Speaker 2: Go along, Donzalees.
Speaker 4: But you know where that puts them right back in the same situation though. But that I mean Miles Garrett, I mean he wants to go to a contender. Why would you do that too?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: Hold on, O Joe, listen, I know you want to go to contender, but I'm gonna send your ass to whoever give me the best price, because contenders, this is what we know, O Joe, contenders are not gonna give you the best price.
Speaker 2: Yeah out, Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 1: The Bengals keep their playoff hopes alive with the nineteen fourteen victory over the Steelers, and the Baltimore Ravens win the division the AFC North, where a thirty five to ten win over Cleveland Baltimore secures the number three seeds, they will play the winner of If San Diego wins, they.
Speaker 4: Go to the.
Speaker 1: Six pove yeah love. If the Chargers win, the Chargers win, O joe, they're sick.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: If the Chargers win, they're five, the Steelers are six. If the Chargers lose, the Steelers are five and the Chargers are six. So the sixth seed will be either the Chargers or the Steelers and they face the Ravens. The five seed will also be the charges of the stealing and they'll face the Texans.
Speaker 2: So that's the only thing that we know.
Speaker 1: What we do know, somebody's going to Buffalo, even it's gonna be Cincinnati, either it's gonna be Miami, or it's gonna be the Broncos. Seven goes to two, six goes to three, five goes to four. One has to buy. Thank you for joining us for another edition of Nightcap. I'm your favorite all shouting shark. That guy if Liberty City's own Happy the Bengals one Bengals Ring of Fame Monterie pro bowler, that's Chad o Yo Senko Johnson. Please hit that subscribe button, Please hit that like button, and please subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from every subscriber count We thank you for mattering. Please check out check out Shave by La Portier. We do have it at start, want you to set up Break twenty twenty five. Hopefully it's off to a great start. What better way to celebrate than when the bottle of Shape by La Portier.
Speaker 2: We have it if we kept.
Speaker 1: If you can't find it in a state or sitting near you, order it and we'll ship it directly to your door. Please drink responsibly. Go follow my media company page on all of its platform Shayeshp Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. Our news release just dropped last month. T shirt, sweats, Phoenix coosies, and mugs. Quantities are limited, so please make sure you grab yours. Wow supplies last tickets for our very first Super Bowl show. It's our first tour stop, Spring tour stop, and it's gonna be in New Orleans. They'd be worried the sixth, the Lincolns pined at the top of the chat. We got great guests lined up. Make sure you be there. You're not gonna want to miss this. The Bengals defeat the Steelers, excuse me, nineteen to seventeen, not nineteen fourteen, nineteen seventeen, keep their playoff hopes alive. Hopefully, they're hoping the Bengals lose and the Dolphins lose or tie. If two scenarios happen, the Bengals are the seventh seed and they'll go on the road to face the Buffalo Bills. The Baltimore Ravens one thirty five to ten. Labar Jackson two hundred and seventeen yards, two passing touchdowns. Derrick Henry one hundred and thirty eight rushing yards, two rushing touchdowns. He became set of record for the most rush touchdowns in Ravens history. Also, he became the first player in NFL history to have two seasons in which he's rushed for over nineteen hundred yards in a single season. He's also the first back to have what four seasons in which he rushed for at least four undred fifteen hundred yards and had at least fifteen touchdowns?
Speaker 2: Is it three or four.
Speaker 4: For three or four for Derrick Henry?
Speaker 1: Has?
Speaker 4: He was everything that the Ravens had hoped for.
Speaker 2: When they brought him in. He has three seasons.
Speaker 1: Derrick Henry has three seasons which he's right for at least fifteen hundred yards and had at least fifteen rush touchdowns. Baltimore brought Derrick Henry in and believed that he was everything they could hope for. The Dallas Cowboys had no interest in Derrick Henry because they would believe he can offer them nothing.
Speaker 2: He added no value to their team. Huh oh.
Speaker 1: One team is going to the playoffs. The other team is going home. Thank you guys for joining us. We'll see you tomorrow night after Sunday night football game. Oh and that's the Lions and the Packers, so we'll see you tomorrow I mean.
Speaker 2: Lions and Viking. Excuse me, the Lions and Vikings.
Speaker 4: We'll see you after the Lions Vikings game.
Speaker 2: He's OJO. See you tomorrow night. Thanks for joining us.