Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous. It's Lala Kent.
Speaker 2: Welcome to untraditionally, Lala, Hello, gorgeous, it is Lalakent, Welcome back to untraditionally.
Speaker 1: Lala. I am freaking excited.
Speaker 3: You look gorge by the way, Babe, thank you.
Speaker 2: You always look gorge though. I have Emma hern in here. You guys know her from selling Sunset. She also is the CEO of her own frozen food company. But it sounds like you've expanded beyond anything that I had in here, so like, tell me everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I.
Speaker 3: Launched with vegan empanadas Emily and Co. And then I just launched my new company, Coast to Coast, which is we have meat items, we have many crab cakes, We have basically everything you could possibly imagine in the frozen section.
Speaker 1: We manufacture and I own the facility. So like, my god.
Speaker 3: People always think like, oh, okay, you have an empanada company, and like you make empanadas, but I actually own the manufacturing facility and we make everything you could possibly imagine.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. Yeah, wait, so what made you go? I for people like me, we love the frozen foods. Actually, I'm like, what is a stove?
Speaker 2: I'm not quite sure, Like what do I do with these ingredientss? Teresa Juda says, ingredients?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: I love that?
Speaker 3: So I love?
Speaker 1: Never stop?
Speaker 2: What made you want to make that your baby? That adventure is amazing?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I was in the food industry my whole life. My grandfather started a company Yankee Trader Seafood. So I was in the seafood frozen industry my whole life. And then I knew that I want to start my own company because I love to cook.
Speaker 1: So I was like, yeah, so that's how that happened.
Speaker 3: And I helped my family get the company to where it is today. So like when I was in high school, I started in investing in stocks.
Speaker 1: I lent the family money.
Speaker 3: So that they could, you know, grow, because when my grandfather passed away, you don't realize, like when you're left a company everything that goes into it, like you have to you have to pay the employees, equipment rents, all these things. So I helped my family's company get to where it is today. And then I was like, oh, I want to start my own company because I actually love to cook.
Speaker 2: You're a bad bitch, Okay, So that's like your baby and then when did you decide, like, I'm also going to.
Speaker 1: Get my real estate license. So I was.
Speaker 3: Looking at homes and I was like, oh, I'm going to buy some real estate investments.
Speaker 1: I also want to buy a property for myself.
Speaker 3: And then I was going around looking at open houses with Jason and Brett and they were like, you need to get your license.
Speaker 1: You know so many people.
Speaker 3: You are picking up all the knowledge so fast. And I was like, oh, okay, it's COVID, I have nothing else to do. Let me get my real estate license.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I have to imagine, because you're very beautiful, and I know the world we live in, and people do not. Even though everyone says like women are are looked at so differently.
Speaker 1: Now we empower them.
Speaker 2: I have to say, from my experience of being a woman, I do not feel like we've made as much progress.
Speaker 1: I agree as people say we have. I agree.
Speaker 2: So I have to imagine people underestimate you a lot, oh one hundred percent, especially like I dress the way that I want to dress and I do not care like if I want to wear something cute and pink or whatever.
Speaker 3: It is, Like I've been like that my whole life, and there's been so many times where people just that I walk in and they give me the dirtiest looks, they laugh at me.
Speaker 1: I mean I've dealt with that my entire life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my entire life for sure.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been in a situation where you walk in with men and they are obviously in awe of you because of the way you look, and then when you make your mark with the brains, they get a little turned off.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure. I mean I've walked into like cause I invest in companies too. Yeah, So I remember there was one time I was actually at UCLA to invest in this energy company and it was all men in there, and I remember walking in and they were just looking at me and then they were like whose girlfriend are you or who's wife are you? And I was like, first of all, I'm about to invest more money than you into this company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then I waited.
Speaker 3: Obviously it was like when they were going around and asking questions, and I was I probably asked the smartest questions there, and all of the men were just like they didn't understand, and they were like, wait, you're not someone's wife, you're not someone's girlfriend. You're investing Wow Yeah, no, no, no, I've that my whole leg.
Speaker 2: What I would give to be a fly on the wall in those situations.
Speaker 3: It was one time I walked into this is like way before the show and all that, but I walked into a meeting with like all these CEOs of like this was like for the in the food industry, and I walked in and I remember walking into and it was like this, like really intense with all the CEOs of all the company and I was going to represent our company, and I remember everyone just it was like a.
Speaker 1: You could hear a pin drop when I opened.
Speaker 3: They stopped the presentation when I walked in, and they go, we think you're in the wrong place.
Speaker 1: Did they give the laugh like that? Yeah, Oh no, they laughed and they said, we think we're in the wrong place. And what did you say?
Speaker 3: No, I'm here to represent my company, like and that was just like one of them many times, but I'll never forget that one, yeah, because it was so it was it was so loud and they were doing a presentation and it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop and then the laughs, the little giggles from everybody, men and women included. It wasn't just men wasn't just women. Everybody laughed.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I always say that being a woman is one of the hardest things in the world because we don't have a safe space. We don't have a safe space amongst men, and we don't have a safe space amongst each other.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: And do you feel that when moments like that happen it adds fuel to your fire or do you have moments where you feel extremely defeated by the way that people look at you and perceive you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would say there's times for both. Okay, now I'm like, okay, those type of things empower me. But you know, there was a point in time like sometimes it's like it gets old, you know what I mean. It gets old when you're being judged before you even speak, you know what I mean. But now it's like one of those things where it empowers me, especially like I'm so polite. I always wait for my turn to talk, and then like when I'm asking them the questions all these like business terms, They're like giving me the eyes like.
Speaker 1: Who is this bitch? They're like who is this No?
Speaker 3: Because yeah, because like they want to make fun of me, you know, and right, yeah, no, for sure, when did you land your role?
Speaker 2: Forgive me because I'm a reality TV head, but I get high off of my own supply, where like I'm Bravo, Bravo, fucking Bravo at all times. Yeah, but people are obsessed with selling Sunset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when did you join the show? Season four? And what season are we on? Now? Nine just came out, and you do you guys film two seasons at once? We used to.
Speaker 3: There was a point in time where we did, and then they were coming out a little quicker this one. We only did one at a time, and people have noticed because there was like, wait, it's so long in between.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we used to, and then we did, I know, for six and seven we did, and then obviously eight and nine we did not.
Speaker 2: And when they came to you and they said we want you to join this show, was it like I'm all in, let's do it.
Speaker 1: No, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It was like back and forth. I was talking about it with my family. I was talking about it with my because like the reason that I was with the brokerage was because of my Ax, because he was the one that told me to get my real estate license. With Jason and Brett and all that but he had also dated like two of the other girls.
Speaker 1: It was like it was a whole thing.
Speaker 3: So he didn't want me to join because he's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh God, like like he did not want that.
Speaker 3: And then my family was like, I think you should do it because I think you have a really cool story and I think that you could inspire women out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would like have a cool story. So he was a little torn.
Speaker 3: And I just remember going on a walk with my parents up Sunset Plaza and they were like, I had I had a time frame to just to basically sign this contract and sign my life away, as you know, and so I was like I didn't know what to do it and my parents and like my dad is very conservative and very like you know, like, uh, he doesn't like the way I.
Speaker 1: Dress sometimes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: He's just like a time and it's a different generation. Fame to him would be like weird, you know what I mean. He was like, no, you should do it, and I was like, my dad is so that held a lot of weight if he yeah, because I feel like, you know, as it was, you.
Speaker 1: Would always get back inside and put a sweater on.
Speaker 3: I'd be like no, and then like he wanted me to do it, so I was like, oh, okay, maybe I should try it.
Speaker 1: Maybe I can go inspire some people, you know. Yeah, so yeah, were you prepared for the bad that comes with it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I was not. I had no idea I can prepare you for that.
Speaker 3: I had no idea how many people were like I was like, especially because I came onto the show and the guy that I had dated was dating one of he had dated, like one of the other kind of like main characters on the show. Yeah, and so all of her fans were attacking me basically when I joined and like comparing us and then being telling me how ugly I was. And I was like, oh god. They were like telling me, oh my god, I needed to basically like reconstruct my whole face. Well it was like literally no, I'm not kidding, like every Twitter tweet everything, and I was like, oh damn, people are mean.
Speaker 2: It makes you lose faith in humanity a little bit, Yeah, because they it's wild when you look at the comment section when they're telling you how mean you you are, you know whatever they watch on TV, and it's like I could never be as mean as your being right now, I know, No, I have goosebumps.
Speaker 3: You can't tell, but like I have goosebumps all my legs because I'm like I remember just like being like wow, like you guys are awful, Like I mean, I was minding my own business like I was. I didn't come on like this villain or anything, and they took everything and just like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I mean I was like, wow, people are mean.
Speaker 2: Were you able to lean into the girls who had been on since season one?
Speaker 1: Did you guys.
Speaker 2: Have cause I always say there was something very special about the show that I used to be on, called Leander pump Roules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And although we like went.
Speaker 2: Toes with each other, I also joined that show season four. Oh, but I felt like there was a point in time where even when the cast was not good, we we had each other's backs when it came to out there and the way that the audience would treat us. Did you feel like you could lean lean on them because they had been through it?
Speaker 1: So yes?
Speaker 3: The girls that like I got along with basically everyone besides the one girl, so yeah. To be honest with you, ever, was.
Speaker 1: The one girl again? Her name was Christine? Is she still on it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: She's not.
Speaker 1: Oh I know her. Yeah yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like besides that, though, everyone was really great, really supportive, and like, you know, like, Okay, don't read your comments because they're probably going to be mean. And I was like, but you know, when you first join, you kind of want to read the comments.
Speaker 1: You want to be like, wait, what's everyone saying?
Speaker 3: You know it's like you you like want to torture yourself. Yeah, oh now I don't. I don't care people literally they roast me. You can tell me like I look like x y Z.
Speaker 1: I don't care. What did they possibly say? You look like? I'll never forget it.
Speaker 3: The first season when I joined, I always like someone was on Twitter and like, first of all they were saying the meanest stuff, but like they were like, does anyone else think Emma heard it from Sewing Sunset looks like a pigeon And they put my face next to a pigeon's face and I was like, damn, I'm telling you, I.
Speaker 4: Never thought it looked like a pigeon until I saw that, and I was like, damn, I see it. Shit, I do get pigeon byes. Like I didn't want to see it, but I did up.
Speaker 1: The side by side telling you the side by side. I was like, ship, you can come with receipt. Yeah. I was like, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: There was one time that this woman named Kelly Dodd, she used to be on OC but she said that she has a podcast.
Speaker 1: And she said I look like Gollam and she posted the photo and I was like, that does very much look like me? You will side by side.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: You know what if you can't beat them, join up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Would you say last season was the hardest season you've been part of?
Speaker 1: Season eight?
Speaker 2: Was that seas eight where you were cold like a cheater and see Yeah for sure. Because I had no idea that was being filmed.
Speaker 3: I thought I was just like the supportive friend my girlfriend was going through a divorce, felt like I was really.
Speaker 1: There for show. No Chelsea Chelsea.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I thought I was just really there for Chelsea through her divorce. I had no idea what was being filmed behind my back. I did not find out until a week before it came out.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 3: I got a phone call from Chelsea. It was like hey, babe, like I just want to let you know, Like I was just doing an interview like it was for Netflix. I was doing an interview with Netflix and they said, they asked me a question, have you how do you feel about the rumor that Nicole started about Emma? And then they interrupted and said, do not wait wait wait, Chelsea doesn't know, she hasn't seen the season.
Speaker 1: Don't tell her.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: So Chelsea called me.
Speaker 3: She still didn't know, and then I called Mary because I knew Mary's friends with Nicole Okay, and so I called Mary and I was like, wait, what was being said about me? I literally had no idea where.
Speaker 1: No idea. Where do you think that rumor came from? Oh my god? I mean I know exactly where it came from.
Speaker 3: Jason and Brett's cousin, this girl Jen Okay, what talks about it on this show? She wanted to be on the show, which is from the very beginning, she supposedly said something, but nothing like what Nicole said. She was just like, oh my god, my girlfriend was super upset that like her husband was trying to reach out to Emma to do real estate and then he gave her a ride back on his plane from Boston.
Speaker 1: That's literally it.
Speaker 3: And Nicole was like the entire season playing with her ring Emma doesn't respect the sanctity of marriage, all of this crazy stuff like a wacko, like unwell wacko. But she said she did it because producers threatened her with her job. But like, I think she just needed a storyline. Like when I say, like, I didn't hold this guy's hand, I never held this guy's hand, Like, but.
Speaker 2: You got a ride on the PG, Like yeah, I was like, yeah, how darious?
Speaker 1: Seriously what the thing was?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: He I was in Boston with and I was going to bring my aunt back to la as a surprise for my cousin, and he was there for work.
Speaker 1: He literally was actually like he wasn't like a sleazy.
Speaker 3: Guy that was trying to hit on me. I mean, trust me, we deal with that. I'm sure you deal with that too. We're the guys pretty aggressive, especially in real estate because they're like, oh, if you I'll buy a house with you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yes, he actually wasn't one of those guys. He wasn't a sleazy guy. He was super nice. He happened to be in Boston for a meeting and was like, if you want to come back, I was going I flying my aunt back because I want to surprise my cousin and it was like, like we didn't even sit. He sat in the back. He talked to my aunt for a second, like it was super like And actually the wife called me. So when all this was happening, the wife called me, and so like it came out. Obviously everyone he was shocked. Everyone was shocked that this was even used as a storyline for selling Sunset. She called me and was so nice. She was like, I'm so sorry Jen, Jason and Brett's cousin. Yeah, totally used this to try and get on the show.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Jen called me and was like, that is not what I said. I said nothing. You did nothing wrong. We all know that you did nothing wrong. So basically I was just the punching bag in the middle of all of this shit with Everyone had their own little motive. Nicole needed a storyline. Jen probably wanted to get on the show. And then the wife called and was super sweet and like, I know nothing happened with you guys, Like also they were separated, but nothing happened regardless, right, but she was really nice. Like I have to say out of everyone that I spoke to about the whole thing, because I do feel like obviously Jen had some part in like trying to stir the pot of it, probably get a little camera time, or like just get on the show. Nicole clearly was a whack adoodle and just wanted to be you know, have a storyline. But the wife was actually really nice and was like, I just want to let you know, like I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: That you had to deal with this.
Speaker 3: That's really sice. I know because she didn't have to call me. No, she didn't know, because he reached out to me. And I was like, just so you know, like if you want to give your wife my number, like I'm more than happy to talk to her. And she was so sweet, like I actually really respected, like the wife, Yeah, that makes me very very happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she was really nice.
Speaker 3: She was like, I know, nothing happened, like you did nothing wrong, and like basically like her and the gen girl had a falling out.
Speaker 1: Did it make you nervous to come back to this season? For sure? I had no desire.
Speaker 3: I was like if you guys, and first of all, producers know me very well. I'm extremely kind, Like it's not like, oh I'm a bitch behind the scenes. I'm literally like I'll bring them donuts if you ask producers.
Speaker 1: Like, who's the nicest to you?
Speaker 3: They will say, Emma, I have heard them, like I will yeah, they will like, I'm genuinely like a really nice, kind, caring person.
Speaker 1: So the fact that they did that to me, I was like me out of all people, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You know, it's it's such a hard thing because at the end of the day, like your life is for other people's entertainment period. And I always say I feel like doing reality TV is one of the hardest jobs. There is an art to it, even though it very much is real life. You have to separate reality from reality. Like we don't have the luxury of let's say an actor who shows up and you know, reading a script and then people kind of leave them alone because they know they're an actor.
Speaker 1: We don't get that same respect.
Speaker 2: And when it comes to the crew or producers, they also have a job to do, no exactly, And the thing is I do like them.
Speaker 3: That's what was tough, because I was like, how could you do that to me? But it's kind of like, you know, a few of the producers, you know, they blamed.
Speaker 1: The higher ups.
Speaker 3: Everyone kind of everyone has everyone, Everyone has someone else to blame, but like for me, it was one of those things too. It's like I know I look a certain way, Like I know that I'm based off my looks as it is, and I like to dress sexy.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's anything wrong with that. There's gonna be a day we're like eighty years old. I can't walk around with my stuff exactly.
Speaker 3: So it's like I like to dress a certain way. But I my entire life, I've literally only been with my boyfriends.
Speaker 1: I've dated three guys. I've never like dated a lot in Layah.
Speaker 3: Everyone jokes like I'm like a like I have eight cats too, Like everyone jokes like a crazy cat lad that.
Speaker 1: I'm like a crazy cat nerve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the cat lady seeing super cool, Like I'm ready to get I would come.
Speaker 3: I don't go out, I don't date around like I've literally had three boyfriends and you guys are gonna label me this. And I know that I look a certain way, and that's why, like I've always been able to, you know, dress super sexy because I've in my real life.
Speaker 2: You know, I've only ever dated my boyfriends. It never slept around never, you know, I had like a one night stand. Never in my life.
Speaker 1: Girl, you are missing I know, I know, I know, I know. Trust me.
Speaker 3: Like me and my girlfriends joke about it. I have never had a one night stand. I've literally only been with my boyfriends.
Speaker 1: And are you kind of one right now? Yeah? And you think you're gonna marry this guy? Do you believe in marriage?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, I mean I believe in marriage for sure. Yeah. You don't know if it's gonna be him.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean no, there's a lot of controversy for sure.
Speaker 2: But I mean we'll see what I have been documented this season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my relationship is up there this season. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, to be honest with you, I would rather have my real relationship. That was my problem with season eight. You put a fake story out there. Oh also too, like in season eight you see a bite mark on me which was from my current guy, and they make it seem like it was Oh, who was who bit emma?
Speaker 1: Like it was the married guy.
Speaker 3: Oh. They did me so dirty and I had no idea, Like I didn't know again until the show came out, but they did me so dirty.
Speaker 1: So does he like biting the arm your guy? No?
Speaker 3: That was like a weird funny thing. I don't know why he did that, but he did buy my arm. Yeah, but that was like a weird thing. How did you navigate this season?
Speaker 2: Because I know that you and Chrishelle, are you guys still super close?
Speaker 1: Were you able to like get back to where you used to be? We were not? You weren't. No, we were not there.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if you feel that way, but I think it's harder to go through like a breakup with a girlfriend than a boyfriend, like someone you're intimate with, because for sure, when you have like your best friend, yeah, that's like your person, your soulmate, and you go to them for everything. So when that dissolves or takes a turn, like I literally would rather go through a breakup with like my intimate partner, yeah, because it's almost easier because you can, like you can block them, you can ghost them, like I've definitely been known to do that to a guy. But like with a girlfriend, it's different, Like I don't know, there's something about it that's just hurtful.
Speaker 1: It's sad. There's a sadness.
Speaker 3: There's a loss for sure, and not that there's not with a with a significant other.
Speaker 1: But you can find another guy.
Speaker 3: Friend, another boy friend. Yeah, you know what I mean. But like with a girl, there's just something really.
Speaker 1: Sad about it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, do you think you'll ever be able to get back to where you guys were? I mean I thought that we were going to be able to I really did. And you know what I mean, I'm one of those people were like, Okay, I let a lot of things go.
Speaker 1: But like when when things are just to another.
Speaker 3: Level of like they keep escalating and like they're not getting better, and like the things that have been said and done, like I just don't think that it will get there.
Speaker 1: That makes me sad. Yeah, no, it is.
Speaker 3: It's really sad. It's really sad. And to be honest with you, like I don't have anything bad to say, and I wish her the best. I mean, to be honest with you, I don't wish bad on anyone, and I really do want her to be happy whatever that is. But I mean, it's just one of those things where like I can't constantly I can't feel the way that I'm feeling either.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I know that I'm a really good friend. I know that I'm a really good friend to everyone in my life, you know.
Speaker 2: So the real the friendship ultimately went south because of what your boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she hates my boyfriend, And I mean I get it. Like the first of all, no guy is perfect. So your friend's going to be protective of you, and I totally get that. I do get that. But at some point you have to take a step back and be like, look, it's her choice, it's her life.
Speaker 1: She's gonna make the decisions that she's gonna make. I love her. She's been a good friend to me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I always wonder because I've never I mean, I haven't been in like a healthy, productive relationship in a very long time. And so when I am getting to know new friends who are women and I don't necessarily connect with their husband or their boyfriend, I'm like, is their aversion of me still being your friend if I don't connect with your person?
Speaker 1: No, exactly.
Speaker 3: So for me, if I don't connect with your significant other, I can still have a relationship with you, because it's like, I'm not going to just not be friends with someone because I don't like their significant other.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm sorry, but are you able to be friends with people who are girls who don't like your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I mean I would be Yeah, really, I'm fine. I'm so chill.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm so chilling, easy going. I don't care if you can be nice to me. If you guys don't see eye to eye, that's okay. I will you'll put effort into the friendship.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I love this. Yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 2: You know what, I really love this because I've noticed that there's a lot of women who cannot separate themselves from their relationship, and I'm like, you're your own person. Yeah, this isn't like you don't constantly have to roll as a wei. Yeah no, I mean for sure, that's the thing. I'm not gonna lose friendships, like I don't want to. I don't want to lose a friendship over, you know, a guy. So if I can make it work and like, Okay, you guys don't see eye to eye, that's fine, we can do stuff. Separate, it's okay, you know what I mean. Maybe you'll come around, maybe you won't.
Speaker 3: But I'm not the type of person where like you need to love the person that I'm with or we're not friends.
Speaker 1: I'm just not like that. I love this. Yeah, you and I would be great friends. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I'm super easy going. I'm like the friend that like people come to when they're like, I mean, the guy had a girlfriend she was cheating on her husband. She was like, I need to tell someone. I was like, oh shit, okay, it had to be me. But like, I'm not gonna judge you, Like, I'm gonna talk about through it with you, you know what I mean. Let's figure it out why you're doing it? Can you stop?
Speaker 1: You have children? You know what I mean. Yeah. So, but I'm just a friend that, like I just I'm not judgmental. I love this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have hope for you and Krishelle. Yeah, when do you guys put cameras up again?
Speaker 1: Do you know? Oh, I don't know that. I haven't heard about season ten yet. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: When there's a friendship with a lot of history and it goes south and then things are said and done, you literally have to just have the mindset of you're not going to see eye to eye and you either have to literally forget what the both of you have said and done and start from scratch. And it's actually very very hard to do. Yeah, but I don't know season ten. I'm feeling like a rekindling with you and kshell.
Speaker 3: Right, we'll see, see, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about the Empanadus because you said that they're at Mel's Diner and there's one around the corner from me.
Speaker 1: Yes, so my.
Speaker 3: Around the menu at Mels and the only other people that have items on the menu are Lana del Rey and Schwartzenegger.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Diaman guns company? You're company? Yeah, I'm like, damn, okay, I see you a terminator. How did you get them into Mel's Diner?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: I was super selective.
Speaker 3: I wanted my Apanadus to be on a menu somewhere, and like people kept asking me, but like Mels is.
Speaker 1: Iconic, and I was like, Wells's iconic.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I was like, I want the first restaurant that I let them go at to just be super iconic and space it at Mels.
Speaker 2: Is there because I have one by my house I'm in the valley. Then there's one near Sunset.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are they at both locations?
Speaker 3: They should be, but I know that they did sell out, especially with the show airing these They texted and they were like, we need more asap, but they but they're there.
Speaker 1: They're there, like we just ship them in.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I want to go and get that, and then I have one more question and you don't have to answer if they're an evil twin. A part of the Oppenheimer is won the angel and one like the evil twin.
Speaker 3: Ooh, I mean, well they're both a little double girls, that's for sure. They all Yeah, exactly, No, I mean I'd like to just give you an answer because I'm actually like I would tell you, but they're actually both like I they're like my big brothers. I know they're little, but they're like I have, But they're actually like my big brothers are.
Speaker 1: They're like five to five.
Speaker 3: I think they're a little shorter. What I think, so like a five three, five four, I've.
Speaker 1: Five one.
Speaker 2: They know that.
Speaker 3: I don't know they're exact type, but I know that they're smaller than five to five.
Speaker 1: I think they like to say they're taller, but I don't think that.
Speaker 2: You guys, I am shocked to my very core. Yeah, just a cool five to one, Yeah, swinging, big dick energy.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean they pull some girls.
Speaker 3: I have to say they pull girls but I love them because, like they literally are like my big brothers, Like they would never hit on me, they would never be inappropriate with me because they're just protective of me.
Speaker 2: So I like that they seem like they're protective of the girls who work at the agency.
Speaker 1: They are. I definitely think that they are. I mean, they've dated a lot of.
Speaker 3: Them, so they're definitely protective of the ones that they've dated.
Speaker 1: Then are like.
Speaker 2: Dogs they peed on the fire hydrant, this is now my fire. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, they're definitely like protective of especially like the ones that they've dated, for sure, But they are protective of me in like a little sister sense. Do they get along with your boyfriend? They met once and they were totally fine.
Speaker 2: It's the age difference with you and your man, Like six years oh a big age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not that big of a deal. I don't really care.
Speaker 2: No, once you get into like fifteen twenty, I'm like, I don't know about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: And to be honest with you, he looks older and like, you know, he's done everything that.
Speaker 1: He needs to do, so I feel like he's he can relax now.
Speaker 3: Is he territorial of you? I mean, yes, but I feel like most guys are. But I feel like in a cute way, like he's protective for sure, but yeah, I'm like, I'm trying to think in my head, I'm like, he's definitely protective, but still was like, I mean all of my relationships have been somewhat protective, yeah, and territorial.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to have the roadmap back to you and your friendship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I do get like I understand some of Krschelle's points, but obviously, you know, when you take it to a level like okay, at some point, you have to let other people live their lives, you know what I mean. Yeah, but I'm not the type of person where like I don't see I can't see both sides, or I don't understand where one person's coming from or the other.
Speaker 1: Like I definitely try.
Speaker 3: And see both sides to any situation, whether I'm included in it or not.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you told me before we started, and we'll end it on this, but that you're like very chill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm super sure. I wish.
Speaker 3: I'm sure producers are like, can you be a little unchill? Oh my god, they hate it. They hate it. They hate it so much. Like I was not made for reality TV. Like I just wasn't. I fell it fell into place. I happen to work for a brokerage that was had a TV show. I happened to date the same guy that dated the one of the main cast members. My story just kind of fell in to place, and I haven't to be working for the brokerage. But like, no, I'm not really made for reality TV. I don't like drama. I don't like fighting.
Speaker 1: I won't.
Speaker 3: I don't really drink like they're like, try to feed me booze and I'm like, just give me a coffee.
Speaker 2: That is, you know, because as you're talking, I'm like, Okay, she has conquered the art of finding the gray in life, which which is wonderful, Like that's.
Speaker 1: What you want in life.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My mom from the time I was a child always tried to get me to be in the gray. And I was black or white. Man, it was like I didn't know how to live in the gray.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 2: So I don't love confrontation, but I'm excellent at it, Like I can, I can take it by the balls and just like make it my bitch. So I actually feel like I make great reality TV, but it is just a weird life to sign up for.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 3: And so I feel like because I am more gray and I'm more neutral and I don't really love drama, They're like, Okay, we're gonna anything that you mentioned with a relationship. So like, my relationships is what gives them headlines. So no matter what I'm doing, no matter who I'm talking to. First season, it was like me and my ex that I was engaged to with the Christine drama. Then it was like, oh my god, I made a comment about someone on Riya that slid in or that wrote me, and then that went viral. And then I dated a guy that I was selling his house. It's always like relationships for me, which is.
Speaker 1: Like, how little suffocating? Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: Because I'm like, I want my relationship to be private, and I am.
Speaker 1: I've always been.
Speaker 3: Private about my relationships even before the show, like I was engaged and I never posted I was engaged before the show, Like I've just always been protective and private about my relationships. So now I'm on the show where all they want to do is talk about who I'm dating, and like everything, every detail about.
Speaker 1: It and it is overwhelming.
Speaker 2: Do you think that there will be a day where you're like, I think I'm done here or is it scratching in it right now?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, no, no, no, Like I'm I was basically done season eight and I kind of came back to tell like my side of the story.
Speaker 1: Okay, well it's like TVD on season ten. Yeah, I mean I'm kind of I'm tapped.
Speaker 2: You're well, yeah, you mean you've got everything going on, but yeah, like you have your business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'll never say never.
Speaker 3: I don't like when people say they're not going to join the show and then they do, and you know what I mean, I've heard that so many times where people like I'm never coming back, I'm never coming back and on their back every season, and like a lot of people have done and said that, Like I'm not naming names, but like a lot of people, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I do it every year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, exactly. Yeah, So I've actually never said it. But I'm at a point where, like, I'm really happy with my life.
Speaker 1: I love my family. I've been trying to spend more time with them.
Speaker 3: My niece and my nephew live right next door to my parents, and like, I enjoy being home with a family. And I've been on the East Coast a lot this year, which has been really nice.
Speaker 2: Because you're from Massachusetts, right, Yeah, so your family is still there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they come out a lot, but not like my brother and my niece and my nephew and my sister in law, they don't come out as much. So my mom and dad are always with me, Like they love being with me. They travel with me. I'm super close with them. But like I love seeing my niece to my nephew and there she's going to turn five next week, so like I'm flying out for that. But like I like being home with the family. That's what brings me happiness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm sure at some point you want a family of you create a family of your own, oh, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Like that's that's always been my goal.
Speaker 1: Like I'm the godmother to five kids. Shit, Everyone's like, if anything happens, we want you to raise our kids.
Speaker 3: Like literally, I was a godmother when I was twelve years old because everyone was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, how old are you? Can I ask that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so I'm thirty three, you're a baby. Yeah, So like all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love this. Yeah, so I'm very impressed by you, by the way. Yeah, like I.
Speaker 3: Love like family is everything to me, like absolutely, at.
Speaker 2: The end of the day, it's all we have, right yeah, exactly, Like when all of this goes to shit and no one cares about the Vanderpump Rules of Life or you know, selling Sunset, it's like the family is the core of who we are exactly.
Speaker 3: So like I just I do want to have my own family. That's number one priority on my list to be amazing. I had such a wonderful time talking to you. Thank you for making time for me. Thank you guys for listening to another episode of Untraditionally Lala. I'm going to catch you on the bonus episode and again next week.
Speaker 1: Bye.