Speaker 1: It's time for your phone tap. And recently we got an email from a guy who wanted us to brank his roommate. And apparently this dude keeps bringing random girls from Tinder back to their apartment.
Speaker 2: Oh man, so bad about that? Yeah, it's it can be exhausting if you're the person that lives with them.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's happened so often. It's time to play a little joke by having our own Brooke Fox pose as a representative from Tinder headquarters. She's gonna mess with him by going over all his previous hookups one by one. How is he going to handle it? You'll hear in your brand new phone tap right now, it's another.
Speaker 3: On the twenties. Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, my name is Destiny and I'm calling from Tinder customer support. I'm looking to speak with Brandon.
Speaker 3: H Okay, Yeah, this is hi Brandon.
Speaker 2: I'm just calling because I just need to confirm some information with you.
Speaker 3: Okay, according to our.
Speaker 2: Records, you've been using the app for about, let's see here, ten months. How's it going?
Speaker 3: Is going good? I guess that's great.
Speaker 2: I mean you're putting yourself out there. I see, and we encourage that. Good for you.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why you're calling me.
Speaker 2: Great question. So I don't know if you realize this, but we recently started a rewards program.
Speaker 3: The rewards program.
Speaker 2: You may not have heard because it's actually just for our female members. Okay, because of last year and everything that's happened, it's been a real sausage party around here.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we need to get more single available ladies back to the app by creating a reward system. We call it love minutes, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Love minutes, okay, catchy.
Speaker 2: Right, So, if you go on a date through Tender, you can earn points for certain activities.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's catching on.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that. And a few people put you down for a reference, and we just need to confirm that you went out with them in order to give them the credit.
Speaker 3: So they told you that I went out on a date with it. I don't understand. That's strange.
Speaker 2: Well, don't think that they found it strange. That's what Tender's for, right, dates. So two weeks ago, let's just go over this. A user named Abby V said you met at a bar and then hooked up at your place.
Speaker 3: She said that, I mean, yeah, well, I thought that was like a private conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand it is between you two, very private. But in order to get the love minutes, she needs you on record confirming that this happened.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, we went out on a date. I can confirm that. Great.
Speaker 2: You also need to confirm the hookup.
Speaker 3: Fine, I don't know. I can confirm the hookup.
Speaker 2: Okay. And how long would you say that lasted the hookup? Yeah? Abby put down that it lasted around let's see here, six minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh god, that's not what I remember.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what she said. I have it on record here.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is really personal. I can't believe this is a thing.
Speaker 2: Do you don't need to be embarrassed. All I need to do is confirm that your hookup lasted six minutes. Add doesn't get any of her love minute points.
Speaker 3: You know, honestly, I think it was more I can or maybe twelve.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna put you down for seven. That feels like a good compromise, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: No, not really, because it's not really accurate. But look, are we done here? Because I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Just a couple more questions. Won't take much of your time. Now, I see here that you also went with Jenny M from Mini Golf last month? Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I see here she says, you went back to your place to hook up. I'm sensing a theme here. She put down that that lasted an underwhelming four minutes. Oh, come on, it's maybe you were having a bad day or something.
Speaker 3: That's not true, she's lying. Okay, I can't believe that you're calling me and you're asking me questions about my hookup life from Tender. I thought this was like a private app.
Speaker 2: Are you upset about the time because maybe five minutes? She says, There's no way it lasted longer than five.
Speaker 3: What are you app I don't understand what's going on here.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just telling you what she said.
Speaker 3: Look, this is really making me angry right now, and I can't believe this is happening. You guys are calling me, I just asking me these questions in my personal life.
Speaker 2: You know what, You're right, maybe this isn't a good fit.
Speaker 3: What the hell does that mean? What do you mean not a good fit?
Speaker 2: I just think by your reaction that maybe you need to give Tinder a break. We do have a sister app I'd recommend you visit instead.
Speaker 3: Or you're kicking me off tender.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying there's an app that would be a better fit. It's called quick Stir. It's for the minute men of Tinder.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? This is insane.
Speaker 2: I'm sin saying you don't want to sign up for that one?
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to sign up a quick still ridiculous that.
Speaker 2: I better tell you that it's actually jokester, because this is all a joke.
Speaker 3: It's all a job. Now, it's a joke to you.
Speaker 2: No. No, my name is Brooke from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. We're doing a phone tap on you. What for real, it's a radio show. Your roommate Jack set you up kidding me? He said, you've been waking them up with your random tender hookups.
Speaker 3: Dude, God, yeah, I mean we live together, so you know.
Speaker 2: So you're saying the times are accurate, then.
Speaker 3: No, no, the times aren't accurate. Come on, I want all the women in the world to know that those times are not accurate.
Speaker 2: Not even look at that. We just upgraded your quick Stir Wake Up every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenty, brooking Jeffrey in the morning