Speaker 1: Forever. We howd off the presses, rab and Simona just got married. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Now in this climate, just the things that people are doing right now is problematic and it's triggering. But you know, I'm glad that she found love, but it's just like, couldn't your wedding?
Speaker 1: Wait, couldn't it wait?
Speaker 2: I don't think she needs to let everybody know that she was with.
Speaker 1: A white woman right now, right since we flocked the interracial love today out of everything that's going on right now. But also nobody knew she was in a relationship. This announcement could have waited until they arrested the officers who killed.
Speaker 3: To talk about it. That's what's more important.
Speaker 2: If she would have posted her wedding and say, but the real thing is Breonna Taylor's officers are still out and about arrest those bastards, that would have been a caption.
Speaker 1: I mean, let's think of let's talk about the other black Disney Channel people who would never. Uh, Kiki Palmer would never this, this this little stunt that Raven just did. Palmer would never neither would Zendia Zendaya, I just call her Z.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she wouldn't do it because z is also I don't think she's gay, but I don't think.
Speaker 1: She's gay, but I know the gays loved.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes she's great, But Zendaya also looks like she might have a beige bay on the side.
Speaker 1: Well, Zendia's also half white. If I'm if I'm saying this correct, I'm not. I don't have the Wikipedia cuta. But yeah, I see her with a white dude. I just don't see her with a white dude posting about it right now.
Speaker 2: She's definitely no, no, no, no today. Oh, we didn't even say how to everybody. Hey everyone, I know we wanted to start off right up top with like some hot goss, but uh, how y'all.
Speaker 1: Do Hi guys, Hi people who are white, and people who are black, and people who are in interracial relationships. Hi Asian folks, Hi people who speak as Spanish.
Speaker 3: A little bit of.
Speaker 1: People who speak everything everything, every language you speak.
Speaker 2: We're here for you, We're here for all of the people. We we hit all corners of the world. But if you're still listening to the podcast after several several weeks of a quarantine, it's black as fuck.
Speaker 3: You know we're shifting in another direction.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: So if we weren't talking about race before.
Speaker 1: We were, we were not die. We've been, we've been, we've been black, been, we've been black. But now it's just going to be aggressive.
Speaker 2: So we just want to hit you with that up top of the episode, so you know where we're going with this because you were.
Speaker 1: Wondering how black it was. Yeah, has Twigs released the statement about Black Lives Matter? Because I don't want to cancel them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, MARIZI in the Twigs right now, and I don't feel like they said anything. Yes, good news and Jemima out the door. We're done unemployed, We're done with it. Oh Andrew is showing us that twist in fact?
Speaker 1: Really okay, fact, I'm gonna keep eating this. Don't it taste better when it's not racist? Just dipped in justice and caramel? Love it? Let me let me see it on the equality That's what equality tastes like. Huh TwixT poor no no, no, no, no numb.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Angemima, if you didn't know, is uh is all the way wrong?
Speaker 3: It's racist?
Speaker 1: How did people not know that? I remember eating Eggo waffles as a kid and putting Andrewmima on them and saying, oh, like this bottle is like a I don't think that I made the the connection to slavery, but I definitely felt like she had like a mad thing. Yes, it was absolutely made. The whole thing, the whole bottle felt wrong, even the face, the face of it like jolly, like when they made it, they gave her pearls, this jolly black woman just happy about being syrup. No, I don't, I don't know it feel like that is in us to just be excited about about high fruit tools. Corns are not even maple syrup, but like that, And when it.
Speaker 2: Was made, it was like it was clear that black people were obviously working for white people at the time, So why.
Speaker 1: Was she Why is she so happy? Also the two women, because apparently she's based off two different Yeah, we saw that, We saw the changes. They never their family has never made any money. Of course they did after they died. They still they still using my aunt's face, my great aunt's face, and waste and bea cups because the bottle I think has some titties right the boom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it didn't feel right and just looking at it, it was sexualized.
Speaker 1: It was just wrong. But people are upset.
Speaker 3: They're like, it's oh, you guys have gone too far.
Speaker 2: Oh they said, that's missus Butterworth.
Speaker 1: Buttersworth had the boobs. Okay, that's worth.
Speaker 2: All of the shit is canceled, and we need more black owned syrup companies, more black own pancake mix So that's just.
Speaker 3: What we're moving in the direction of.
Speaker 2: But I was seeing these conversations and people were like, oh you okay, so what are we just gonna cancel everything?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, yes. If it is racist, if it is misogynistic, if it's sexist, if it if a rapist is connected to it, a pedophile, it's it's done. We can go to something else that has nothing to do with all of that. There's other things out there. Just you. You get over.
Speaker 3: Why are you so connected to fucking pancakes?
Speaker 1: Bitch? That's so like a person's wrong. Andrew, Mama's gone, what's gonna happen to Uncle Ben? Because he's as well he was her husband the entire time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's actually wearing like a servant's suit, isn't he.
Speaker 1: I think he's wearing I see a white collar, so he the butler? Maybe?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, shit is trash. We can't do nothing. And it's crazy because it's just like.
Speaker 1: You're so obsessed with us, you need us so that you can make money. Do you hear that you're sick?
Speaker 3: Get your own, get your own culture.
Speaker 1: This picture that I'm looking at looks like a woman in black face. Okay, which one I can send it? But it's somebody wrote somebody whose name has the word conservative. Twitter said, Andrew Mama was Nancy Green. She was an American success story. She was born into slavery in eighteen thirty four in Kentucky and be came a wealthy superstar when she was selected as a spokesman in eighteen nineteen for Andrebina whatever. And he said, now cry, babies have killed her. And then the photo that this person who is upset about their syrup put looks like a white lady in blackface with a scarf holding a stack of pancakes. So I'm not really understanding how that helps their argument. But yes, we are gonna leave no stone unturned.
Speaker 2: Especially now because we have the time, eh, since we have nowhere to be in no place to go.
Speaker 1: So let's look at everything, every book that's ever been published, any the people who work at Apple and made the AirPods, Like, word, everything is that racist? No? Well, iPhones can't recognize black people's faces, so is that racist? No? Self driving cars are hitting black people because they don't recognize our bodies when they're driving that. No, everything can be racist, but nothing should be.
Speaker 2: So that's where we are, right, Yeah, and that's and that's fine, And everybody is doing a lot of work. They're realizing, Oh wow, the person that I work with is not only racist, but also is the cousin to the owner of the company who is also racist. So this is so generational that I can't even stop being this person's friend until I quit this fucking job because the job was built on racism and nepotism.
Speaker 1: Nepotism. Mm hmm, it's real. You see how we do we hit all of this? Come on, facts, haven't googled a single thing that we know everything.
Speaker 2: We we haven't been able to uh reach any protests yet because I still feel weird about being in that.
Speaker 1: Like a group of people like that. It's so many what you said, we haven't been talking for we oh you have. Remember they muched by my house and I jumped in like double dutch.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, they're not protesting in my area. I'm that far into Brooklyn that they're like protests motests. We're just you know, our water, our water is barely clean, so we're not we can't.
Speaker 1: Your water is clean. I was going the other day. Oh, here's an update. I was at the I was at Kasa to Sydney the other day for self care Monday, Sister self care Monday, and I tasted the I tasted the.
Speaker 3: Chicken pop pie, the chicken pop pie and cister.
Speaker 1: It was cute from Sikok and it was snaky and it was from Si Can Cook And I was like, wow, flavorful.
Speaker 2: I do I have one more piece left, but I'm pretty proud that the whole thing is almost gone. And you guys enjoyed it. Carolina loved it. That's when I knew it was good. When Carolina was.
Speaker 1: Like, can I get it? Every week? Carolina on sid Can Cook is like it's good.
Speaker 2: No, no, But this time she was like, oh, I need to get some for hammaday for her man.
Speaker 3: So she wanted to give him. She wanted to save him a piece too.
Speaker 1: So that's how you but it's good enough that you would give your man some. That's how you know, I need to fix my man a plate. This is so good. Okay. So I saw something on Twitter the other day and it was these This girl said, when I go to a family function, I'm the one who fixes my man a plate, not his mom, not his sisters, not his aunt me. And people are in the comments, people are in the comments talking about it. And someone was like, yeah, but you're a single mother. Though. I love Twitter so much, you like dragging us for not making the plate for our men, but you're better than us because you do it. But where is your man again? Damn Twitter? And it's funny because all you got to do is click on the person's profiling. You know everything that you need to know about them.
Speaker 2: Twitter is doing some good work on exposing so many people, bringing up so many conversations issue it. I mean, they're just really trying to make sure that this thing is so layered in terms of conversations and how complicated not only racism is, but the issues that go inside of the.
Speaker 1: Black community as well. And I love that. I love that for us.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not fixing my partner plate, but you got two arms, Like why.
Speaker 1: Do I me? Like?
Speaker 2: If if you're like Hey, you're in a conversation and you're like, ah, could you could you get me some two? Of course I would do it, But I don't think it's my job to fix you a plate.
Speaker 1: No. Well, I think maybe it's different for women because anybody can do it, but also with a in a straight relationship, anybody can do. If we're at my mom's house, then I'm gonna gilt. I'm gonna go into the kitchen with my mom. My mom's gonna fix the plate anyway. You're gonna do that by herself. I might, I might bring it out, but that's my mom's house. If I'm at his mom's house, I'm not going into his mother's kitchen to fix him a plate. You should be bringing me a plate. I'm a guest.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's the that's the real truth. You should be fixing your guest a plate. That's a good host.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah. But because I'm a female and you're a dude, I gotta get up, gotta, I gotta get up and put my aprint on and what No, this is not cater to you. That song has always been problematic to me.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I was like, I love you girls, but I was like, I'm not putting on his T shirt, I'm not dinner, we're not playing video games.
Speaker 1: I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't. It didn't resonate for me because I was like, oh, I don't like niggas like that, So that that's.
Speaker 1: What it was. Just slipper, your dinner, your desert so much more.
Speaker 2: You No, girl, It's like, no, sorry, we have to bring that back Destiny's Child. Not only is the group canceled, but that song is especially canceled, canceled.
Speaker 1: It's done, canceled capital T. At the end of that and other news, did you did you hear about the J. J Cole beef the J Yes, I saw that. That was I think also just all of the stuff that I was consuming when I was in my my whole of ignoring everybody, do not disturb us. Yes, it's like, okay, so explain what j Cole did for the people who maybe are not with her friend.
Speaker 2: So you know, he's like heavily into the protests and black Lives Matter, et cetera, et cetera. He's he's there. I mean a lot of people listen to what he has to say. He always speaks out about things. He uses his platform to talk and we love that for him. But he did a song called Snow in the Bluff or something like that, and basically he was just discussing everything that's going on currently with you know, police brutality. But he was also it felt like he was insinuating a dig towards no name, who is a lady rapper who is incredible. She's very educated music, very very educated. She has her own book club. She stopped performing because she didn't want white people to have the access of to come to her shows.
Speaker 3: That's how real she is in this.
Speaker 1: You know. Well, I mean also, we're in the middle of a pandemic, so what concerts did no.
Speaker 2: But no, But before that, before that was like months and months and months that she was just like I'm done. Okay, it's called Snow on the Bluff. So he did this and he dropped it the other day, and it's like, why are we dropping music right now?
Speaker 3: We need to stick We need to stay focused, stay focused.
Speaker 1: What are we doing right now?
Speaker 2: We're trying to comeback racism. Throw these dirty ass police in in jail. They need to be arrested, and just like keep it moving. We I don't really need to hear your take on anything unless it's like.
Speaker 1: We're fixing the problem. Well people, Okay, so he didn't say her name, No, he didn't dropped, but he essentially was like in the song, he like praises her for being so woke and well read and knowing so much, and then he like, I don't know necessarily if he drags her because I read the lyrics, and it was like, he was like, you have to educate people who don't know as much as you, right, And it's not a black woman's job to educate people who don't know as much as you. He has access to the same books that she has. He has nothing but time to read said books. So that's what people were saying on one side. On the other side, mainly black men, were like, well, if he doesn't know, he's asking her to help him know. And it's like what.
Speaker 2: It's basically like, Oh, since you have all this information, can you tell us? But also can you tell us in a way that's not mean? Can you like watch your tone the way the way you give this information. And it's like, oh, oh, I'm so sorry, sir. Not only do you know we're getting beat, we're getting killed, we're getting raped. So not only we have to take on that on our shoulders, but then we have to consume all this information to educate ourselves and our children. And then by that, we have to then take all of that angst and then put it in a nice basket and pass it to you.
Speaker 1: We gotta, we gotta take We gotta learn all of the stuff that we did not learn in school about how nasty this country's history actually is. Right, we gotta chew up that nasty history, and then we gotta spit it in these men's mouths so that they can they can digest it better. No, absolutely not. And I like j Cole, I like him, I like no name, But like, how dare you tell anybody right now to check their tone, sir, least of all a black woman check your tone? No, I'm like angry and I'm overwhelmed, and I'm sad, and I've been locked in my house for three months and I can't create my art because I can't sleep at night. Like shut up.
Speaker 2: But also, but also I was going to say about tone with people. Don't understand when you're telling a black woman to check her tone, it's demeaning. It's not coming from a place of like, oh, what you're saying. I don't like the way you're saying. It's like, no, you don't have the right to talk to me like this. Meanwhile, they go to their jobs and white men talk to them any kind of way. The execs, ye, the lawyers, they're handling everything. They don't even think you're supposed to speak. So when you're saying to a black woman, check how you speak to me or how you talk, it's not in a way that's productive. It's pushing us down. It's actually silencing us. It's not only check your tone, but you really even shouldn't be speaking to me. So that's why I have a problem when you address a black woman's tone, because it's it's not coming from a good place. So wait, here's the lyrics that he was saying. He said, and the frustration that feels her words seems to come from the fact that most people don't see just because you woke and I'm not that shit, ain't no reason to talk like you better than me.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: She was not saying that she's better than anybody. It's just like she has this book club. She has all the same access to the information like y'all you.
Speaker 1: Should do so he made he made a whole song based on a tweet that she does.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, get all g o t Her tweet was basically like, you're you're you're a rapper and all of your music is basically about the plight of.
Speaker 1: Being a black man or being black in America.
Speaker 2: But you can't put on your platforms, you can't tweet anything like acknowledging what's going on, and it's it's not helpful. That's what she was saying, which I mean, you know, some of these uh rappers or entertainers, they shouldn't be allowed to tweet or use their social media. Beyonce's like, yeah, I'm no good at this, so somebody else take this over. And honestly, a lot of them, a lot of them need that. But she was just saying that. It was like, it's your not that it's your duty, But why are you so afraid you speak out about everything else on your platform?
Speaker 1: Why not? Why not this what you're talking about?
Speaker 3: What she said, Yeah, that's what I was interpreting her tweet.
Speaker 1: Her tweet, the tweet that she the tweet that launched launched a thousand mixtapes. Her tweet says, poor black folks all over the country are putting her bodies on the line in protests for our collective safety and y'all favorite top selling rappers not even willing to put a tweet up. Nigga's whole discographies be about black plight and they are nowhere to be found. And I mean, I don't see her saying Jake Cole anywhere in this. She's talking about multiple rappers here that haven't spoke up or haven't shown up anywhere. And Jake Cole took that tweet and was like, don't don't you dare take that tone with me. Mind you, he's been at some of the protests. I've seen the photos.
Speaker 3: Okay, he wrote hit it.
Speaker 2: This is also on the song hit the Ghetto and slowly start planting your seeds. Fuck, is the point of you preaching your message to those that already believe what you believe? I'm on some fuck or retweet most people is sheep. You got all the answers, but how you're going to reach If I could make one more suggestion, respectfully, I would say it's more effective to treat people like children, understanding the time and love and patience that's needed to grow. This change is inevitable, but ain't no one of us seen this before. Therefore, we got to learn everything as we go. I struggle with thoughts on the on the daily. But it's like, what, I gotta treat people like children?
Speaker 1: Nik at you thirty five? What do you what?
Speaker 2: And then he did this whole apology where he's like, well, I don't really read.
Speaker 1: I just think a lot. What, Oh my god, can you can't. I'm telling me to check my tone. You're telling me to check my tone, and you're telling me that you don't really read, but you're telling me to treat you like a kid. I don't know. It's all dumb. The tweet, the fact that he felt like the tweet was about him mean something. But also the fact that she had to put the tweet up in the first place also mean something else. So you know, everybody's bored and everybody's angry. So this is just to keep happening until they let us back outside.
Speaker 2: We gotta stay on, we gotta stay focused though, That's what I think. It's like, we're having so many discussions about everything, and then like people are getting to see the inside of the conversations that you know, black people are having within our community. I mean the fact that they don't believe that it's okay to say trans black trans lives matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's another.
Speaker 2: Not only does black lives matter, but black t's lives matter because they are out there getting slaughtered as well and not even reported. So the fact that like, well, why do we have to like separate it is because, yeah, because you're not even acknowledging that you.
Speaker 3: Don't even think we should discuss this.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I definitely think that conversations need to be happening right now. Yeah, but everything should be like everything is open I think for discussion right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is right, But it's just it's just hard because then you see, not only are black women mistreated in the world, but then we have the men that are supposed to be by our side trashing us as well.
Speaker 3: So it's just it's just sad. It's sad to see.
Speaker 2: It's sad that we are not supported enough, even even on our home team. You know, yes, did you see the video of the guys that put the girl in the dumpster? Oh my god, it's like this why you can't this is why you got to put this so for media down because every time we open it, it's like people wake up chew on a bullet and then start tweeting and typing and putting out trash.
Speaker 3: It's just we're consuming too much.
Speaker 1: It's hurtful. You gotta you gotta protect your mental space. Like social media is so loud and so distracting and so toxic sometimes that you just got to put your phone down. But this is where we get the information though, Yeah, but all the information doesn't need to come from We don't need all the information at the same time, right, right, Some days it's ignorance is bliss. Yes, some days it's okay to be like, I'm not consuming in news today. I'm a I'm ana burn some sage, I'm a smoke of blunt, I'm gonna masturbate, I'm gonna not call my mom back. Like some days it's okay to just like, we don't have to be so plugged in. We've been plugged into our screens for I don't know how many things now, ninety seven days straight or whatever the day is. It's definitely not go for our eyes, it's not go for our minds. It's probably not go for our posture. A lot of people look at their phones with like, you know, osteoporosis. Man, they got mister Burns vibes, they got the quasi motive pose. So we it's just sometimes you just gotta step away. Yes, you gotta plug it in and plug it out. That's what you gotta do. You gotta unplug your phone and plug in your vibrator. Either way, you you have to distract yourself, like paint or read, or watch a silly kids program or a movie that you really like or I don't know.
Speaker 3: Have cat.
Speaker 2: I have cats, So I spent a lot of time talking about these fucking cats, which I would like to say I had to reach back out to my beige allies because they care about the cats. But my brown friends are like, get that fucking cat off the screen. So it's very troubling. But you know, you guys, as some of you know, I have the cats, Jelly and Jam. I have full custody of these niggas, and wow, you know I won them in the breakup. I wouldn't say I won them or you lost them. It seems like I at first it was like I'm not in a place to take the children and then Adrian was like, you're gonna fucking take these kids or I'm giving them someone else. And my ego was like, you will not give away our cats, because there are cats. I knew them when they were kittens. And then basically she was talking to me as if I couldn't keep these cats alive.
Speaker 1: So this is a bet, truly, this is a bet.
Speaker 2: I have these cats not because I fuck with cats, but because it's like, I'm going to prove that these cats are going to live, and they're gonna be happy and jolly, and they're gonna be in all of my photos and I'm gonna be a hot cat lady.
Speaker 1: That sounds like an axe, a hot cat lady.
Speaker 3: Yes, come here, jam come on AnyWho.
Speaker 2: So I have the cats now, and they definitely have helped me just settle in a little bit more. I got my cards read, and the Tarot person was just like, you know, you're not ready for romance right now. You should focus on your career. But also, these cats came into your life at a certain time so that you can focus your love on them, and then whatever love that you're putting into them, you'll eventually be able to put out for someone else.
Speaker 1: They said, you don't have you, you don't have the capacity right now, but one day you will. Yes. Yeah, you were like that, I'm adopted both of these cats, Jim. I hear him. Yeah, uh yeah.
Speaker 2: So I you know, I was upset that there's a romance in my cards.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is fucking wrong, this is hurtful.
Speaker 3: What do you mean there's some fucking romance in my in my cards.
Speaker 2: They're like, well, you came here two months ago and I told you the cards said that there was no love in your life right now, and you came back two months later and it's the same thing. And I was like, it's the same cards. It was truly pretty much the same cards. And I was like, did you shuffle the ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You were like, well, what, let me watch you shut Yeah. Yeah. You're like, I'm gonna go buy some cards from Amazon, send them to your house, and then I want you to shuffle those and tell me what it says and then the cards. Yeah. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It hurt because I was like, am I really ready for a relationship right now?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I'm still working on myself from the last thing. But being quarantine, You're like, I think I want stuff that I probably don't need right now, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what that's all. This is everybody looking at stuff that they don't that they want, that we none of us need the stuff that we've been ordering. My purchase that I know, there's a lot of things that I have that I need, but sure, sure, but a lot of stuff also. You're like, like, yesterday, it was two o'clock in the morning and I was like, I should get rose petals to wrap my weed in so when I smoke it tasts like roses instead of weed paper. And I googled because I feel like I've had this before. I read that's how you know your ass need to go to sleep? Friends. I was like, I was like, okay, but can I just get roses and do it? But I need big enough roses. It was since two o'clock. Did you buy them? I did not, because I feel like I don't know how like a rose petal is small?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and how are they getting these big as rose petals?
Speaker 1: Well, I read I stopped myself from watching the tutorial, but I read a description on how to do it. You're supposed to put like three pedals together. Oh, and you have to bake them for ten seconds to dry them, and then you bake them again and you let them sit and they're supposed to like dry out a little bit because you can't smoke. You can't smoke. We would win pitle, No, not at all, that's anyway. That's what I did last night, and I did not get them, but but I will. I will. Yeah. We were talking about your cards and things like that. I want to read my horoscope for okay, because everybody on Instagram told me to download the co Star app.
Speaker 2: Yeah I have it now I did, and okay, fab so I'll read mine and then you can read your.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool. Uh. It says today, stay flexible to catastrophe. Okay, that's term. Yeah, you're so busy controlling your emotions you can't see that it's blocking your own wisdom. Oh gee, get out of bed. Even if it feels impossible. There's no reason to hide who you are. The mysterious spectacle is pointless. Show your complexity. Oh okay, okay. Your main challenge right now is to expel yourself to the truths there never you've never been willing to see, and to free yourself of secrets that pretend to prevent you from growing practice saying no, I mean, I don't know when you really say yes. You gotta do is say you and no one else are responsible for your life's direction. Okay, where do you find that updates? So if yes, click updates and then it shall be like a chunk of you see all updates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where it says today in this power the success. Yeah that's where. Okay, So read the Okay, so you see this pade right here? Does yours look like that with the date?
Speaker 1: Okay? So I read the very top line where it says today flexible, and then I read like a couple of the sciences.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So mine says you have to be tech.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you have to be taxed hips. Okay, are we there? Okay?
Speaker 2: You have to be tactful when you're bored and ready for change. You don't have to punish yourself for wanting to experience life with your friends, but you do have to be intentional about it. Pay attention to what annoys you about. Shallow interactions. Loneliness is a result of an inability to communicate how you really feel.
Speaker 1: You can't be seen by another.
Speaker 3: True, Oh, drag the fuck out of me.
Speaker 1: Coach. Hey, we're talking about new relationships, damn bitch.
Speaker 2: The general theme of your life during this period is to evaluate the role spirituality plays in your life. The past. The past is a snare. The future doesn't care.
Speaker 1: God, damn self respect.
Speaker 2: It says, every human's head is a house of worship. You process trauma through your consciousness. If you can figure out how to align your actions and your emotions.
Speaker 1: Shit, this is crazy. M m mm hmmmm. So a couple things to work on here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do feel like I I'm hit.
Speaker 3: I'm hitting that lonely part.
Speaker 2: And you know, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna touch on everything that happened during the quarantine, but I just feel like I was looking for something or just engaging in things.
Speaker 3: That I thought like, oh this is this is dope.
Speaker 1: But it could have just been like I'm passing the time. But you just you don't know right now. And so yeah, I think we're in the time right now where things seem attractive to us that if we had free will and freedom, we wouldn't even be looking at thinking about Yeah, but now we're hyper aware of things that you're your fat ass cat jams here now we're hyper aware of stuff that like wouldn't even be on the radar. Sidney, how much does your catwig? I don't know, but he is a big one. He's a big guy. He eats a lot, and he eats his sister food too, because he's he's gluttonous. But he deserves it.
Speaker 3: He's been through a lot. I mean, he peed on my bed, So what.
Speaker 1: Do you want? He's the one who peeed on your bed, not the other one. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I keep saying, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think it was him. I think it was her. You might be right, Yeah, Cidy's cat, Sidney's cat pet. Yeah, I think we said that the last episode. But everything is all blur is a blur. Sidney thoughts she peed on herself, but the cat pew don't.
Speaker 3: It's been a tough time.
Speaker 1: It's been a tough imagine that feeling, though, Like I mean, because I can't remember the last time I peede on myself. I'm a grown up. But we've we've had those dreams where you think that you're in a pool, or you think that you're peeing on a toilet, and then you wake up there's pee all over your casper mattress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then and then I was like, I was like, damn I did. I was dreaming that I peed on myself but it wasn't. And then it smelled really bad, and I was like, I know I don't drink enough water, but this is stack, like, this can't be my pee and it was. It was the cat's peece so whatever, it's wrong.
Speaker 1: So we're blaming the cats. But it could have been it could I do dream it's a sixty? No, it was the cats.
Speaker 2: But yeah, this this whole quarantine put me in a in a weird, weird place, and I thought like, oh, I'm finally getting my life together, Like yeah, I could totally date right now. And at the end of the day, it's like, no, you still have so much work to do on yourself.
Speaker 1: Friend, you can't. I don't want to work on myself no more. I'm done working on myself. This is I'm not I'm closed for no more repairs, no more renovations. I'm ready to phase one.
Speaker 2: Like what, We're in the second leg of a Sydney work in progress and it is exhausting.
Speaker 1: I am through and through. Is this the second leg? What was the first leg?
Speaker 2: The first leg was my whole relationship with Adrian. That was That was the first It was the first leg of I have to work on myself while I was with somebody else, And now I'm not in that, and it's like, okay, you gotta be by yourself to work on yourself. You realize being with somebody else you want somebody else's time when you're working on yourself. So now you're by yourself, It's okay because this is your time and you're not wasting nobody else's time. So what was he presses the original Cardi b in terms of the way that she talks.
Speaker 1: Well do that. No she didn't, But I'm just saying, but yeah, and so so you gotta be by yourself to work on yourself. I think that sounds I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate right here. I know that's the whitest thing I've ever said. I'm gonna go ahead and play Devil's as well. Actually well actually it's all of the lives, not just the black ones. But I damn I forgot what I was gonna say. Wow, that's what I get.
Speaker 2: You were gonna play Devil's Advocate? Was you gotta work on yourself to be your be with yourself.
Speaker 1: You be yourself, yeah, but sometimes you need you Sometimes I think I can see you being with somebody and working on yourself, because sometimes you need somebody to point out your flaws. Sometimes you need somebody to be like, actually, you did that wrong. That wrong, You need to work on that. Okay. So maybe yes, that's me being right there. Sure, I don't know what's it meant. I've been by myself. I've been single for a long time. You haven't You really think that I've been working all my self. I think you have. You have Marie, you like yes, but that's through my friendship. Like being friends with somebody as open and like compassionate as you. It like forces because sometimes you're so happy when I see you, it makes me mad. Really, you're in such a good mood that it makes me. It puts me in a bad mood. You're like hi, and I'm like, like, I don't know why, Sydney, I have not done the work to check on myself.
Speaker 2: Right, But I want to tell you when i'm when you see me, and I'm happy, I'm happy because I see you, like I'm dead ass serious like you. You make me happy sometimes just seeing you, it's like, yay, friend, I know we're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 1: But the end of the thought, and we we we usually do have a good Yeah. Nine times out of ten we're having a ball, Yeah a blast. That tenth time it's you know, we got to take a break. Yes, yes, yes, but yes. But I'm saying, through my friendships with people, that's what's making me like be a better person or like, because sometimes in those moments when I'm angry at other people being like very happy, like, I'll stop and be like, but why am I so mad? Like why am I so grumpy? Like it's but it's like my dad is a grumpy person. My dad is always grumpy. He's never happy about anything. And my mom is somebody who is like a really big personality, and she's the one that I think I'm most of them like, but but my mom is also when my mother is in a bad mood, the whole house is in a bad mood. So I don't know, you know, And this is me just talking, this is me running my mouth, But I'm saying that you can work. You can work on you when you when you hear that, when I hear that, That doesn't mean you to be completely alone to work on yourself. You can be around people that know you the best and it forces you to work on yourself. Yeah, and I do that with my friends.
Speaker 2: But I really think that because I wasn't able to give a lot in my last relationship, I'm at that point where I'm like, oh, I do kind of want to share my growth right now. But it's like, bitch, you just got here, Like calm down, Like I'm already ready to go to the consignment shop and turn some things.
Speaker 3: And it's like no, no, no, no, no, no, hold on, hold.
Speaker 2: Up, It's okay, Like I have a lot to give right now, but it's like, just give to yourself. Why do you want to give to somebody else right now? You don't have it?
Speaker 1: I know. But sometimes being in your own heads is worse. That's what it is than anything else. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Friend, I'm in my We have so much time to be in my in my head, and we're usually so busy that we don't have no time.
Speaker 1: You're at my head, your head, Amina's head, everybody who's listening to this right now. Our thoughts are the loudest things in our lives right now. It's so loud, too much. Turn the volume down. I don't want to. I don't want to think about any of the things that I'm thinking about.
Speaker 3: Mute the thoughts. The thoughts need to be muted.
Speaker 1: Turn it off. Also, my period is starting probably tomorrow, so also that that's the police and my period.
Speaker 3: Yes, throw them both in jail. Fuck, lock them up. Yeah, it's like, why are they both coming out?
Speaker 1: It's not right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I almost cried at the laundromat today. Are you serious? I just it's a lot of friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But.
Speaker 1: I find solace in the fact that my period is starting in twenty four hours, and that's what it is. I'm not I'm not going crazy. I'm not going crazy. I'm just about to start pleading for so many days.
Speaker 3: When the last time you cried?
Speaker 1: Also that I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying. I'm I'm literally never there when you cry. So I don't know, but I feel like it's been a minute.
Speaker 1: You don't cry. It has been it has been a minute. But like nobody likes crying. You get it out, get what out whatever that it ever built up emotions you're you have inside you gotta gotta release it, but you're releasing it some other guy away the liquids, so instead of you know, doing what you do. That's how I cry, you scuirll out my coops. Maybe that's the correlationsist. People who cry less squirk.
Speaker 3: More, cry less squirt more.
Speaker 1: That's the title, guys, less squirt more. That's it. Merch, That is it. I love the baby. Oh my god, cry less squirrere.
Speaker 3: Can we make shirts of that?
Speaker 1: We gotta do merch again, Babe, We got to do it, Babe, bab Babe City. When are you coming over to do the patroon episodes? We got a lot of new patrons, Yes, people are. I sent out some messages to some of the new people the other day and people are like, you're getting me through the quarantine and like eating and prying and hoeing. I hope I'll not be in host during the quarantine.
Speaker 2: You want me to you want me to come over early. I could come over early. We bang it out, maybe make you breakfast or something like that.
Speaker 1: Bang it out? Okay, pancakes, you make toaster strudle for me again? No, no, no, we did.
Speaker 2: We did a zoom show which was so cute. It was actually like the cooking with SNM was great. You make cupcakes and I made breakfast and I made pancakes and bacon.
Speaker 1: And eggs, and it was did you make eggs? I made the eggs after when we were on the home. But I can I can do all that for you tomorrow. I can come over since I don't I don't know if early works for me tomorrow. Also, I'm going to pick up my sister's cat tomorrow at noon. At noon, yeah, because you know I'm cat sitting for four five minutes. Well, I've been getting up at eight am, so I mean, I hear what you're saying, but I might not be here tonight. So I'm just trying to throrow the timing for rights. I'm just trying to you know, you know, yam is, maybe maybe this weekend, maybe Saturday or Sunday morning. Can you do that? I can do Saturday morning. Look at this cat roost cat balls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his balls are not that big though, so wait what, No, they're tiny.
Speaker 1: I've never seen cat balls before. Go ahead and go ahead and put them on the zooms. Okay, hold on, put the ring light on his pain. No, I wouldn't. That is not that it's disgusting. I think it's I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's really to stop while he's cleaning and show you his walls.
Speaker 1: I think that's that's not really Just pick him up and hold that's cat lady, that's peak cat lady behaviors. Just pick him up and hold him in front of the camera. Put the mic down. I might describe what's happening to me. He's picking him up. He looks like he was about eighty pounds. I don't see anything, friend, Yeah, I don't else Like Andrews, I hope he took a picture of that. Cidney trying to tell me the cat's balls, I did not see. Oh, we need got fixed. Yeah, so he ain't got no balls? You. I don't get that. I forgot. Damn. I'm a bad mom.
Speaker 2: I was not there when he got need By the way, Adrian.
Speaker 1: When they newt her a cat, which is why she had got full custody before. When they new her cat, they take everything out. Yeah, and he's just smooth new yes, so damn. So how does he pee? Honestly? Girl, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Can y'all can y'all tag us and let us know how cats pee after they're neutered male cats.
Speaker 1: Any any veterinarians listening to this friend nowans any zoologists?
Speaker 2: When we post on the Instagram page, can you which Marie has been doing diligently? And I had actually not been doing you have? I haven't even checked, to be.
Speaker 1: Honest, I'm like, is this right? Right?
Speaker 2: But if you do post something, I would like people to put out their professions.
Speaker 1: That would be nice because we don't know what Yeah, leave in the comments what you do? We know we got some students, we got some some professors as well. We got we got a lot of people listening that do all types of job. We have a truck driver, right, you don't remember? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, no I remember, But I'm just like, that's he listens to us.
Speaker 1: He listens to us on long trips. Heboo.
Speaker 2: Oh. And there's a there's a woman named Bernie from our Patreon that wrote a really nice message, and I said that I was going to shout her out, and I wanted I don't know Bernie's last name because that isn't that's just it's Sanders.
Speaker 1: Stupid Bernie. No, it's not, but I want to read her message because she deserves that, because I think she might be going through a divorce. I'm not for sure.
Speaker 2: There was a couple of people who have been going through it and they hit us up, just giving us the whole rundown, and they're like, your podcast literally gives me the energy I need strength, Yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Strength to go about my day.
Speaker 2: Okay, Bernie, y'all are the only reason I'm getting through this quarantine, going through a divorce, and you located back home, came back to only go straight into this quarantine. Thank you for your funny ass banter going through your entire catalog and instead of sitting and crying over someone's dusty as son, you ladies have have made me laugh all day, eat, pray ho.
Speaker 1: Yo, instead of sitting and crying over someone's dusty ass son, listen that merch right there, son. Thank you to you friend.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you're going through a divorce, but honestly, this is the best time to go through a divorce because ever the change. Everybody said, Yeah, the change is happening and people are supporting the change. And when we get out of this, you're going to be a brand new person. And it's kind of like when you get plastic surgery and you have all that downtime, and then you come out and it's like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you got a fat ass, we got big tds. Oh my god, you're amazing.
Speaker 3: That's how we're going to be when we get out of this this wave.
Speaker 1: This this is the best time to go through a divorce because when you are free again, Bernie, and people are like, where's your husband, like weren't you married? You could be like, no, that never happened, Like what do you talk that never happened, and then make them feel like they're going crazy. Also, people are gonna be so excited to see you outside of all of this that no one's gonna be thinking about your dusty ass egg. Yeah, not one bit.
Speaker 3: And one more thing.
Speaker 2: After this is all over, we're gonna hit them with the men in black a little clear your memory.
Speaker 1: Type of neuralize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then everything that happened is deleted. So, friend, everything is.
Speaker 1: Any If I was obsessed and in love with you during the quarantine.
Speaker 2: Deleted, Okay, it's done, don't care. That was not specific, but no, but truly no.
Speaker 1: But also nothing counts this year. If you had a birthday, it didn't if you turned thirty this you're still twenty nine, right, You're turning thirty next year. If you you know, if you got chlamydia this year, that never happened, I mean you should probably put something on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely fix it, make sure you're okay.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if somebody cheated on you this year, none of these nothing that happened this year counts except for when they arrest the cops.
Speaker 3: That killed Breonna Taylor.
Speaker 1: Keep doing that. We have to.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing that we're looking forward to.
Speaker 2: You know, if they're trying to throw people in McDonald's in jail before they throw to the officers that killed Breonna Taylor. We have bigger issues than we thought. I mean, we have huge issues, but it's just like say what yeah, yeah, never forget, never forget.
Speaker 1: We did a lot this episode. Wow, we went We hit everything, We hit Raven Simone, we hit zendeya en zend And we talked about Jacob no no, and we also we discussed the tweak community.
Speaker 2: Yes, and Jemima your period. We talked about Missus Butterworth's titty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We talked about me being lonely but also working on myself and being by myself.
Speaker 1: We talked about you getting kitty custody custody of both.
Speaker 2: Cats, but I would love somebody to get custody of my kitty. Yeah, we didn't talk about that, but that's for another episode.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, but we just go. That's we're gonna put a pin in that and come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, we you know, less tears, more squirting or whatever.
Speaker 1: What was the title again? I forgot whatever? Girl Andrew knows what it is? Okay, he did. We believe in him. Any final thoughts or final words you want to leave the listeners with before we go.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's so many people listening to the podcast, but not enough people are leaving reviews. That's my only want is more reviews on the iTunes. Let people know we out here do are we really following the.
Speaker 1: What is it? What's the what's our thing? The experts?
Speaker 2: We haven't had an expert in fucking weeks, But it's fine.
Speaker 1: No one's an expert. Everybody's an expert in being home and eating too much right now. Yeah, that's not what we want to talk about now. That's why we're not having experts. It's just us. It's fine. Friend. Yes, always always a pleasure seeing your face. Sidney sent me a text today and she was like, if you don't respond to me, I will show up at your house. Let's show up at your house with a foot with a foot spot. And I said, well, let me go ahead and respond to this me coming over unannounced? Really? Yes? Wow? What did you do if you came over? And I just looked out the window and it was like, I can't.
Speaker 2: I would understand that I would go back home because I would come over because I would like rode my bike over there.
Speaker 1: But oh, full body workout. Yeah yeah, what a time to be alive. What a time to be alive. What a time to arrest the cops that killed Breonna Taylor?
Speaker 3: One more time for the people in the back.
Speaker 1: Watch a mother ef in time to kill the cops. I need not kill the cops.
Speaker 3: No arrest the cops.
Speaker 1: Slip of the tongue. Okay, So we will be back. Sydney's coming over this weekend. We're going to record a Patreon for you guys. Well, I might spill some tea. Actually I think I'm ready, I know I'm ready. Oh, Cydny be having good tea. And she just be keeping it to myself. She just be. Don't it in the freezer cold? I got this great comment. Subscribe, Love you much, bye, by Andrew.
Speaker 4: This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Bauham, Joe Scilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.