Speaker 1: I was donkey up today. Damn the hegged it's time for donkey j I me ain't trying to be donkey today no more.
Speaker 2: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making new people do these days called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard. Damned Charlamagne who got the donkey of the day today?
Speaker 1: Wow, jess hilarious donkey today for Thursday.
Speaker 2: August third goes to a twenty one year old Mississippi man named shun Kendrick Huffman. His first name is crazy. His first name looks like the last line on an I chart. Why do people waste letters? Why name me something where most of the letters are going to be silent? This man name is shun Kendrick, but it's spelled s h u n e k n d r i c K. Shouldn't it be s h u n k e n d.
Speaker 1: R I c K. Whatever.
Speaker 2: Listen, I need everyone to listen to this story closely, because this story is a prime example of why patience is a virtue.
Speaker 1: People. Kendrick was twenty one years old.
Speaker 2: He's doing seven years well, he was doing seven years in the Mississippi Correctional Facility for aggravated asault. So that means he's been locked up since he was a juvenile.
Speaker 1: Right, that means he's been locked up since he was like thirteen fourteen.
Speaker 2: He clearly must have had a public defended because no juvenile she gets seven years for aggravated assault. But either way, this young man did his time and he was scheduled to be released in December of twenty twenty two, and needless to say, that didn't happen. Why didn't it happen? Let's go to WAPT sixteen ABC News for the report.
Speaker 3: Police an inmate who had only a few months left to serve before escaping from prison is now looking at decades behind bars. Sha Kendrick Huffman is the person that you see on your screen. The twenty one year old escaped the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility in Pearl August twenty fifth of last year. He was serving the last four months of a seven year sentence for aggravated assault. Investigator said the Huffman broke into a nearby home and held the homeowner at gunpoint for hours.
Speaker 1: Thorty said Huffman stole.
Speaker 3: A vehicle from the home and at some point point rammed a law enforcement vehicle at a roadblock before running away. Huffman a sentence to sixty years for two counts of kidnapping. He'll serve forty of those years of the sentence with twenty suspended.
Speaker 1: Jesus, that's wild.
Speaker 2: He's an idiot. Shan Kendrick. You did seven years in prison. He was four months away from coming home, and you decided to break out. And once you got out, you broke into a nearby home held three people at gun point four hours, and you stole a car from one of those hostages before before you crashed it. Then you fled on foot, and then you was found hiding in a trash can just two miles away from the prison. Now, I know we have conversations about these kids lacking patients, but this is ridiculous. He was four months away from being able to live in any trash can you wanted to. If you wanted to come home and identify as Oscar the Grouch, you could have done that legally.
Speaker 1: But no, four months from being released.
Speaker 2: And you ended up escaping from jail and then committing a series of crimes that got you forty years.
Speaker 1: I know what the hell happened.
Speaker 2: Shn Kendrick got a boot son. Kendrick has a prison bay, all right. That prison bay was pressuring him. Oh, you're just gonna leave me in here, okay. I gave you cigarettes, I gave you honey buns. Used to be in this cell, cheek to cheek, okay, and.
Speaker 1: You just gonna leave me.
Speaker 2: You were free, shun, Kendrick, all right, you served seven years just to wait until the last four months to act up. There's only one logical reason that I could think of that would make a man want to stay in, and that's love. The man is penismatized, all right. Somebody's Indiana bones got him open, all right. This is like the movie Life in reverse. Instead of coming up with a plan to get out, Kendrick was coming up with a plan to stay in because he loves the taste of Frankston beans.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Him and his locked up lover had an argument, big race, that I gave you the best seven years of my life. How many rolls of toilet paper have I sacrificed for you?
Speaker 1: And you're just gonna leave me.
Speaker 2: The thought of freedom and vagina should have motivated this man to be on his best behavior for four months, but instead to fear losing his gusband motivated him to get caught so.
Speaker 1: He could stay in prison.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to leave man too hard to adjust to this new world. He got to come home and pick a pronoun. He don't even know what that is. And the thought of doing all that without his bay, he couldn't handle it.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: All partners want is the significant other to show their commitment to them. Or there's no bigger sign that you're committed than adding forty years to a seven year sentence.
Speaker 1: And what twenty year old or twenty one year old.
Speaker 2: Chunk Kendrick is gonna realize is that at twenty one, no d is good enough to make that kind of commitment.
Speaker 1: Right A Jambs, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Run, You and that man not even gonna be together in five years, but you're still gonna have to do all that forty all because he fell in love with one eyed p.
Speaker 1: A wise man once said that penis to do that to you. Man. Oh please give shun Kendrick Huffman the biggest he hull sad man.
Speaker 2: But what if he was just a He was a kid when he went in institutional lies and afraid of society as a grown man. I believe that, you know what I'm saying. He probably scanned the world. He probably too hard to adjust. You gotta come home, You gotta, you know, learn what he could have learned the trade. That's why they should teach. That's why correctional philist facility should be actual correctional facilities.
Speaker 1: Let me learn the trade.
Speaker 2: Let this man get, you know, some proper education in there so he can come home and be a productive citizen.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't do any real life rehabilitation in prison, especially in America.
Speaker 1: We have the most people in prison in this country.
Speaker 2: They call him correctional facilities, but they're not correcting nothing.
Speaker 1: Not when the judges on the on the prisons, it's Kendrick. I won't play a game. No, I do not want to play a game. All right.
Speaker 2: This man name is spelled s h U n e K N d r I c K. We do not need to play a game Mississippi. You don't play a game with Mississippi. His man's name is Sean Kendrick. We do not need to play a game. Sure, you really want to play this game?
Speaker 1: Home? All right. Oh, I guess it's time to play a game up.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What racist? Okay? All right?
Speaker 2: Twenty one year old Mississippi man named she Kendrick Huffin Huffman had seven years in prison, only had four months left, broke out, held people at hostage, ended up getting forty.
Speaker 1: Guess what Racy is hand bam Mexican by racio?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: No, I can see why you would say that. Though working hard? Aj you say by ratio, he's mixed. Okay, okay, I like those envy she Kendrick Huffman.
Speaker 2: She twenty one year old Mississippi man, broke out of the prison, only had four months left on a seven year sentence, held people hostage, ended up getting forty.
Speaker 1: Yes, what Racy is thinking? White? Okay? Beige? All right? What is he?
Speaker 2: But we have to play the game fair, Okay. I don't know what Racey is. Hold On, I think our producers telling me something. Oh boy, you text our producers texted me something.
Speaker 1: Hold on? What is he?
Speaker 2: Hold?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you right now. Who's coming? Kendrick sounds white? It's coming. It's coming. Whoa, it's coming? This hold of a thumb?
Speaker 2: If I think if I think if I think this hold of your thumbing. Oh you text me, it ain't come through Eddie. Oh okay, and he got an android. Oh, Eddie just texted me and said he's a nigger. So he's got black Actually he's a nigga. I was wrong, you were wrong. Work all right, all right, we'll.
Speaker 1: Take you for that talk. I'm trying not to say that word.
Speaker 2: But this is for restart producing sent that's what he said.
Speaker 1: Wow, Eddie, Yes, Kendrick, you sounds white to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, but anyway, all when we come back to brothers from Ghetto Gastro will be joining us.
Speaker 1: They're from the Bronx Chefs.
Speaker 2: They brothers that have their own products out online, breakfast products.
Speaker 1: They have their own apply and we're gonna talk to these brothers when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning in peace. Be e T B G. Peace. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s Lammisoft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey. Dot pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull.
Speaker 2: If you've been hurt in a construction accident, that's pound two five oz from your cell and say the bull.