Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Jessica is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend named Lyle of four years might be messing around. So we'll see if we can help her out. Hopefully he's not. Jessica, But what's up? Why do you think Lyle might be cheating on you?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we've been together for four years.
Speaker 2: Well, lately he's been leaving.
Speaker 3: The house like late at night and erratically, claiming to be like running errands, but he just comes back with nothing. We have a spare room and he just like sleeps there instead. So I just I'm really confused by his behavior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean i'd be too. That's very suspicious. I honestly think he's cheating on me.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, somebody's running it. He says they're running errands, but then they don't ever come back with anything. I'd be like, where are you going?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, did you ask him what erin's are you running? At three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: He was just saying It's like I don't know.
Speaker 3: He just said family stuff, and I just it's so vague that I don't believe it, honestly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think when people are gonna cheat, if you're gonna cheat and tell you're running errands, at least come back with like a banana or something like the mill.
Speaker 4: Try to play it off a little bit.
Speaker 3: Like there were times where I walked past the guest room and he was on the phone with someone and I asked him who it was and he said nobody, Like no, one important.
Speaker 4: Hmm, okay, I'm trying to think of like, yeah, I don't want I always hate jumping directly to all they're cheating on you, but in this case, like trying to think of what else he could actually be doing that. This is very vague and uncomfortable. I'm so sorry. Is he acting different towards you?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, like I think because I've been kind of very anxious about it. He's been reassuring me, but it feels like he's lying, so like I feel like for me, it's mostly like me feeling this gut feeling that I can't trust him right now. So I don't really know what's going on. I'm just really frustrated and like this is what I think.
Speaker 2: About all day, all night. It's about to blow up honestly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I'd be thinking about that all day too and all day night, like where is he going?
Speaker 4: What is he doing?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Is Sualely if he's not telling you anything.
Speaker 4: Does he get irritated with you and you start to ask him questions or anything? Because I mean, if you're feeling anxiety, he's got to be picking up on the fact that if he's sleeping in another room that's uncomfortable. Does he, ever, I don't know, give you attitude or is he just normal?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like sometimes he does because I keep mentioning it and he just tells me again and again like it's no bun, it's no one important. It's like he's not cheating on me or anything. But then I can't. I don't trust him right now.
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that all sounds really off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well you already told us whole grocery store he's a rewards my brat. So we'll play a song, come back, and then call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's lucky winter of free flowers delivered from our flooral apartment, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, well plas, I'll come back and get your to Catch a Cheater next. Do you think you know who the secret Sabrina is? If you can find Hits one o six point one's Secret Sabrina, you will be on your way to see Sabrina Carpenter in Paris. And we have another clue coming up for you right after this, It's time.
Speaker 5: To Catch a Cheater, only on the Jubile Show and only on the new Hits one oh six point one.
Speaker 1: Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater and if you're just joining us, Jessica is on the phone, and Jessica thinks that her boyfriend of four years named Lyle might be cheating. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at and say that every single month, we choose one lucky rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida apartment and we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend Jessica or to somebody else. But before we do that, Jessica, why don't you catch us up on your situation. Hi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So my boyfriend has been over the past month, been taking phone calls in the middle of the night with someone I don't know, and he shuts his burt in our guests room at night as well. And it's been making me very anxious. I feel like he's cheating on me because he tells me it's no one like, no one important, And how am I supposed to believe that?
Speaker 2: Right? So, and there's a few times, and there's a few times where he's running errands in the middle of the night at like three am, and he comes back at four or five. And also I noticed that when I take myself to go to sleep, he notices and.
Speaker 3: Then gets out of the bed and goes on his errands. This is making sense for me that he might be cheating.
Speaker 4: All right, weird behavior, for sure.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for us see to call him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Unfortunately? Yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, this is corrible calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Lyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is wild, Hey.
Speaker 1: Lyle, please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations here this month's big winner.
Speaker 2: And for sure, is there anything you need for me.
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our new and improved floral department. It's our way of saying thank you very much for shopping with us. So you've just won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States, absolutely free. It's actually a three hundred and sixteen dollars value. Okay, yeah, cool, you don't need my credit card or anything. No, So now I would just need the name, first and last of the person that you want to send them to before anything else.
Speaker 2: All right, can you send them to Zoe?
Speaker 4: Okay, gotcha?
Speaker 1: And then yep, Zoe. Okay, Zoe, got it? And is there anything you'd like to put on a card to Zoe?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can just put thanks for probablys having my back, being able to keep this thing a secret.
Speaker 2: It means the world to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problem. And it's at this point I should probably let you know that your girlfriend Jessica is on the phone and probably ask some questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 4: This is actually the jubill show.
Speaker 1: It's a radio show. My name is Jubal, I'm Nina High, I'm Victoria, and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater where you can try to find out if your significant other is messing around by who they send flowers to. And your girlfriend, Jessica has been suspicious and thought something might be going on. She's on the phone right now and probably has.
Speaker 6: Like I said, are you serious, No, Lyle, who is zoe Oh? Oh god a Jessica. Listen, Jessica, she's my cousin. I told you.
Speaker 2: Being able to keep the thing a secret. You're so you're cheating on me. I was right. I was right this full time. I swear I was right. Jessica. No, listen, she's Zoey is my cousin. Zoe is my cousin. Listen to me, Jessica.
Speaker 6: My family's been going through a lot of stuff lately, and Zoey's been helping me plan a surprise for my parents anniversary. Okay, so why didn't you help me that it's not?
Speaker 5: Is she?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: Thank you for saying that.
Speaker 4: All right, what are you doing out at three o'clock, five o'clock in the morning with your cousin?
Speaker 2: Okay, No.
Speaker 6: Most of the time, when I'm walking around at three or at five am, I'm telling you going on the errands. Usually I'm just going on walks to clear my head because there's a lot of going on and.
Speaker 2: Game just outside. Why would you do that? And you're making me feel sick? Just be I don't feel safe.
Speaker 6: I don't mean to make you feel unsafe, but I've been working on this. I've been trying to plan and I want everything to go well, and I needed it to be a secret, and you're terrible at keeping secrets.
Speaker 2: Okay, that the only I didn't tell you.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know, I don't know. Is it that stress? A little plan a part like for your parents. That's such a nice thing to do, but you need to stay up at five o'clock in the morning to go on and walk away.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a lot of stuff going on in my face, not just the surprise, but you know, it's just like a lot of times I need to clear my head and I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Stress her out. I don't want her also to drop any news of what's going on because I want to do a good thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know it's private, but like you should open up yourself more to me. You know, I care about you. I care about what goes on in your life. You don't have to hide for me.
Speaker 2: I care about you too. I love you.
Speaker 6: I just I just just worried that you were you were going to feel like you needed to tell them.
Speaker 2: Wait, mhm, why didn't you just tell me that? Because now I think I have two problems? What you What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Well? One I just accused you of cheating and you're obviously not it.
Speaker 2: And two, how the hell am I supposed to keep this secret?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I already want to tell you
Speaker 1: The Jubile shows to catch a cheater