Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdict with Center, Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you and Senator.
Speaker 1: It is about eleven.
Speaker 2: Thirty at night on Tuesday evening, exactly one week from today. As we are recording this for Wednesday morning, we are a week away from this election.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it's actually here.
Speaker 3: A week from today. This interminable election should finally be over. I hope and pray Donald Trump is reelected, we get a Republican Senate, a Republican House, and we turn this country around. We're gonna see the closing arguments. We're seeing them unfold right now, the closing arguments. Joe Biden decides his closing argument is that every Trump supporter in America is a piece of garbage. We're gonna unpack that. It really is stunning. Kamala, on the other hand, continues just to crash and burn. Every answer she gives makes less sense than the preceding one, and you can see the panic setting in in the Kamala Harris campaign. And by contrast, the Trump campaign is focusing on the crises facing America, but in particular really honing in on the families of those who've lost loved ones to violent, criminal, illegal aliens. The contrast between closing arguments could not be stronger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and those closing arguments I think are really are what Americans are paying attention to now more than we have in the last several years, which is encouraging.
Speaker 1: We're going to dive into these more. In a moment.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you about Patriot Mob when I just got to say, you guys are incredible. It is so fun to watch conservatives mobilize together to get together and vote with our dollars. And many of you are now proud partners with Patriot Mobile. And that means that every time you make a phone call, every time you send a text, and every time you pay your bill, you're actually fighting for our First and Second Amendment rights, fighting for sancety of life, and fighting for our military, our first responders, and our wounded warrior heroes.
Speaker 1: How does it work.
Speaker 2: Well when you're with Patriot Mobile, when you pay your bill, about five percent of your bill, at no extra cost to you, is taken out and goes directly back to these incredible causes. Now, Patriot Mobile was founded because there was a lot of conservatives that realize that Big Mobile was giving big donations the democratic causes, candidates organizations, including radical organizations that are taking the lives of unborn babies. Yes, your money if you're with Big Mobile has been going to these causes. So take a stand and stand with Patriot Mobile. You're going to get the same nationwide coverage as the big providers without their woke radical agenda, and you use all three major networks in twenty twenty four, everybody uses the same towers now and that is exactly why it is so easy to switch now to Patriot Mobile. They also have a service coverage guarantee and their one hundred percent US based customer service team will find you the best plan to save you money, and you can keep your same number you have now, keep your same phone, or upgrade to a new one. So how do you switch Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict that's Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict. Or you can call the nine seven to Patriot that's nine seven two Patriot right now, and you're gonna get a free month of service when you use the offer code vertict. So join me and switch to America's only Christian conservative mobile provider Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict or nine seven to two Patriot and get that free month of service with the offer code vertict Center. I gotta tell you, the liberal media struck again today. I know you've been, you know, on the bus and Barnstone ring the state. But there was a big headline that came out and I'm I'm sorry. I don't think I let you down. Actually I kind of feel like I should blame you a little bit for this. But they came out with the sexiest podcast host of twenty twenty four. You and I lost to the Kelsey Brothers. I don't have the official tally, but I think this is a liberal media striking again.
Speaker 4: Look, I think it clearly is.
Speaker 3: And I think the problem is, Ben, you didn't do the swimsuit calendar this year. I told you you needed to go with the full borat. It's a good look it really you can carry it off. Don't believe the haters that say that that's not your Look.
Speaker 4: You got this, man.
Speaker 1: There's always next year.
Speaker 2: The Kelsey Brothers name People's sexiest podcast host to twenty twenty four. There's twenty twenty five redemption. Look, I'm just saying we can do a little more working out here.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting to see if we at least come in second. We'll keep everybody up on Benjamin.
Speaker 3: Just for the record, are you confident you can beat out Ben Shapiro.
Speaker 2: I do feel like I can beat out Ben Shapiro. Yes, And if this is you.
Speaker 3: Guys may have to throw down. I'm not going to get in the middle of that one.
Speaker 1: I like it. Yeah, I know, I feel confident, and I have a feeling been.
Speaker 2: Will respond to that for sure. We'll see who comes in second or third. I know I'm taller than him, that I do know for sure. So half of us, by the way, into the internet, he's four foot two.
Speaker 1: That's that's true. That's true. That's the liberal media striking again.
Speaker 2: So we all of us, by the way, do have one thing in common, and that is apparently you and I and Shapiro, we're all garbage, including anyone that votes for a conservative candidate, anyone that supports Donald Trump. Joe Biden's closing argument to Americans, are you guys that don't support my team? Here a bunch of people fill with garbage floating around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you really need to listen to this interview. What Joe Biden says here. You know the old line that a gaff is when a politician accidentally speaks the truth.
Speaker 4: This is what Biden thinks about us.
Speaker 3: And just just give a listen, judge for yourself the words that the current president of the United States it uttered today.
Speaker 5: Or Puerto Rico where I'm in my home state of Delaware. They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating down there as his supporters. His his demonizational scene is unconstable, and it's on America.
Speaker 2: It's on American and you guys are a bunch of garbage just floating out there. That's the response Joe Biden to Trump supporters. What a hell of a closing argument. If you're trying to, you know, be the party of unity and bring people together.
Speaker 3: It really is a viciousness. And I want you to hear that quote again. The only garbage I see floating out there is his supporters, And that's clearly what he says. And and and then now the White House is desperately trying to spin this. There' say no, no, no, no, no, no. He didn't say that the supporters are garbage. He said that he didn't like the joke that was told Madison Square Garden. But but let's be clear, play it again. I want you to hear what he says, because all of the spin they're going to try to erase the words out of his mouth.
Speaker 4: So just play the quote again, Freaka.
Speaker 5: Where I'm in my home state of Delaware, they're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating out there is his supporters. His demonizational scene is unconstable, and it's.
Speaker 1: On American, un american.
Speaker 2: You're un American, by golly if you don't vote for Kamala Harris and all of us. And this reminds me of exactly what we had not that long ago when Hillary Clinton, remember when she said we're a bunch of.
Speaker 3: This is deplorables all over again. This is deplorables all over again. And just to remind you of that, give a listen to Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen. Instead of Biden calling us garbage, here's what Hillary Clinton had to say about us.
Speaker 6: You know, to just be Rosley John will say, you could put half of the Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: It's the racist, sexist, homophobic xenophobic.
Speaker 1: I'm phobic you name. And unfortunately there are people.
Speaker 7: And he has lifted them up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, given voice to their websites.
Speaker 6: And he used to only have eleven thousand people, now eleven million each.
Speaker 7: Tweets and tweets.
Speaker 8: They're pensive people me srided rhetoric.
Speaker 1: And some of those soaps they are irreviewable.
Speaker 2: Thankfully they are not America, but the.
Speaker 1: Other basket, the other basket.
Speaker 6: And I know because I look at this crowd. I see friends from all over America.
Speaker 1: Here, I see I gotta just people I think forget.
Speaker 2: It wasn't just a porrible it's what she said in those fifteen to twenty seconds after that line, and many people forgot.
Speaker 4: I think, just by the.
Speaker 3: Way, yeah yeah, and before that, you remember Baraco bomb. I'm saying that Americans are bitter and angry and clinging to their God and their guns. I mean, this is what they think. It's what Obama thinks, it's what Hillary thinks, it's what Joe Biden thinks, it's definitely what Kamala thinks. They look down on you, and if you believe, you know, if you're tired of paying higher prices at the grocery, store more more for your every bill, if you're tired of paying more for gasoline, if you actually don't want Venezuelan gang members moving next door to your house and threatening your kids. You know what they think. They think you are a racist, piece of garbage and you're deplorable. I mean it the arrogance and they live in their gilded cages. I mean this is reminiscent of Martha Raddits at ABC saying, well, it's only a handful of apartment buildings. And mind you, she lives in a multimillion dollar mansion. So Venezuelan gang members are not terrorizing her. So it's why is it a problem? And if you're worried about that, you're just garbage. You're a deplorable, you're a racist. And the only answer is let these radicals destroy our country. I mean it is. I got to say, it's a remarkable closing argument. And it seems every time Joe Biden comes out, he opens his mouth and actually admits what Biden and Kamala both think.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about this from a strategy aspect, because I don't think these are gaffs. I think this is a okay, we're what we're doing isn't working. Let's up the rhetoric here, And I want to know your take, but I think this is a let's up the rhetoric. Let's really go back to what we think worked last time, which is Donald Trump is evil, Donald Trump's a racist. Anyone that votes from his racist bigot. Let's get our side inspired to show it, because they're not showing up on what we've been doing so far in the basement strategy. We're seeing the you know, for example, a real queer politics lead is disappearing that we thought we might have had, and now we're seeing a consistent uptick but more conservative candidates.
Speaker 1: And Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: So we got to go out there and call him hitler, call him a dictator, and then call the people that support him actual floating garbage.
Speaker 3: Well, yes and no, let me agree and disagree. I agree that it is a very deliberate strategy that they settled on that I think they had strategy sessions on to call Trump hitler. That that's their grand closing strategy as Trump is hitler. Trump is hitler, which to be clear, was their strategy in twenty sixteen and twenty twenty as well. So they've been doing the Trump is Hitler strategy. That's their favorite closing argument. But I don't think this was planned. And the shift is it's one thing to try to demonize Donald Trump. It's another thing, and a much stupider thing, to try to demonize America. To try to demonize half the voters in America. Now, they believe it. They believe that we're garbage, they believe we're deplorables. But they try to suppress that instinct because they recognize that some of their voters, some of the voters they're trying to presumably earn their votes. And you know, it's typically a bad strategy in campaigning to say, hey, you piece of garbage, vote for me, like like that, that that that is a very difficult argument to make. And so I think the White House is panicking today that Biden said this out loud. I think the Kamala Harris campaign is panicking. They're desperately trying to spin it, and they're trying to say he did not say what he in fact said that he was just talking about the rhetoric from the one comedian, and he was not talking about the tens of millions of Americans voting for Donald Trump. But that's exactly who he was talking about. And it's obvious from the words he used.
Speaker 2: And the Sarah gets that are out there that are doing these lines, they're all doing them on behalf of Kamala Harris. Kamala Harris has had I think also a new strategy that you know, you talk about how much time behind closed doors they had, where all right, what do we want people to see of her? The last week of this campaign, she had this speech with the American flag behind her where she called Donald Trump hitler in a threat to democracy and a threat to America. I think it's dog whistles for harm on Trump's life yet again. And she did that at at her home in front of the Naval Observatory where she lives. And then Kama had a speech in front of the White House. And this speech was a speech where she was trying to, I think, be presidential, to almost act like she is the president now and so just continue on with a status quo. And she said that politicians quote need to treat immigration as the serious challenge quote that it is. I want you to listen to this and get your reaction.
Speaker 8: Politicians have got to stop treating immigration as an issue to scare up votes in an election and instead treat it as the serious challenge that it is that we must finally.
Speaker 4: Come together to solve. I will work with.
Speaker 8: Democrats and Republicans to sign into law the border security bill that Donald Trump killed.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about the facts behind a that bill as a reminder going into election week, and also the lies that were just told there in that twenty five second clip. Because I counted three.
Speaker 4: So number one.
Speaker 3: The Chuck Schumer bill that common in every Democrat repeatedly calls the quote bipartisan bill. The Chuck Schumer Bill was a terrible, terrible bill. It was designed to keep open borders in place forever. The Chuck Schumer Bill wrote into law it codified catch and release. Catch and release is Kamala Harris's policy when the apprehended illegal immigrant, they let him go. It's contrary to law, it's in it's openly defying federal immigration law. Well, the Chuck Schumer bill would have written it into law. It is America's policy when they catch an illegal immigrant, they let him go. The Chuck s Schumer bill also would have given illegal immigrants immediate work permits to let them legally go to work immediately. It also would have provided millions of illegal immigrants with taxpayer funded lawyers. It also would have provided billions of dollars for sanctuary cities and for NGOs that are actively aiding in a bedding the human traffickers. It also went out of its way to screw the state of Texas, and in particular it provided that Texas could no longer sue to enforce the immigration laws in federal court in Texas, but instead Texas would have to come to the very liberal federal court in d c. And finally, and probably most objectionably, it normalized five thousand illegal immigrants a day that works out to one point eight million illegal immigrants a year, every year forever. Chuck Schumer supported this bill because it would have put into law this open bler order invasion forever. But actually the outcome that Schumer really wanted is what happened. He knew the bill was so bad that the instant the text was released it would fail. He kept the tech secret throughout the negotiations, and as soon as they released it, it collapsed within twenty four hours because everyone read this bill and said, this is a joke. But the reason Schumer wanted this bill is to do what Kamala is doing, to use it as political camouflage for her and every other Democrat to say, see, we would have secured the border.
Speaker 4: But understand what she said.
Speaker 3: She says politicians need to treat immigration as the serious challenge that it is. Well, you know what, She's the one that caused this crisis. She's the one that implemented catch and release. She's the one that released the murderers of Joscelyn Nungary. She's the one that released the murderers of Rachel Marin. She's the one that released the murderer of Lake and Riley Ed. She takes no responsibility for that. She's not treating it as a serious challenge. She's not changing those policies. She's not She doesn't want to understand. This invasion is the desired outcome of Kamala Harris and the Democrats in the House and Senate because they look at these eleven and a half million illegal immigrants as future Democrat voters.
Speaker 2: It is about the vote getting here, and that's one of the things that I think she obviously says, Okay, I got to get votes here, but I also need to look like I'm going to somehow fix the border, secure the border.
Speaker 1: She said this as well.
Speaker 8: We must acknowledge we are a nation of immigrants, and I will work with Congress to pass immigration reform, including an earned path to citizenship.
Speaker 2: I mean earned path to citizenship. That sounds like mass not deportations, but mass amnesty.
Speaker 3: No, it's amnesty, it's citizenship. It's immediate voting. Because this is the whole Enchilada eleven and a half million illegals and actually national nationally, they're somewhere between twenty and thirty million, or the best estimates, we don't know for sure, twenty to thirty million illegal immigrants. If they become voters, which is what Kamala and every Democrat wants, this country's lost Texas becomes bright blue Texas turns into California the instant they give voting rights to every illegal immigrant in the state of Texas, and nationally, we don't have competitive elections anymore. That is their objective. You ask, why would they be willing to look the other way at all the people dying, at all, the children being brutalized, at all, the women being sexually assaulted. This is about power and Kamala is hoping the voters won't realize that and center.
Speaker 2: It's not just what she's saying, but it's also the interviews that she's doing right now. She had an interview, and these interviews are doing in swing states. They're on the local TV many of them, and she's doing these one on ones again argument to America. She was asked a question. It's not a tough one, but she didn't have the answer that I think is going to make many Americans feel like she cares.
Speaker 1: Take a listen.
Speaker 2: I think what some voters are struggling with, and we've heard this across the state, is when you discuss your plans, they come back and ask, well, why haven't you done it already?
Speaker 9: Well, i'm not president.
Speaker 1: Your vice president.
Speaker 8: Yeah exactly, but I'm going to tell you what I'm doing as president when I have the ability then to do what I know based on my experience, is a new approach that is about building on the good work that has happened.
Speaker 7: But there's more to do. There's more to do.
Speaker 2: That If that's your closing argument, I'm not the president, I'm just the vice president.
Speaker 1: I can't do anything. Is that going to work?
Speaker 3: And understand how bizarrely contrary to history, this argument is every vice president of whom I'm aware who is run for president, they run on the following message, look at the great access as the President and I had, We're going to continue those successes and expand them.
Speaker 4: Here's a problem.
Speaker 3: If you're listing the great successes of Biden and Harris, your list is empty. So she's not running on anything Joe Biden has done and she's done. Instead, she's come up with a bunch of new policies, including that she's going to magically secure the border, but she doesn't acknowledge, well, if you were going to secure the border, why the hell don't you do it right now? Why haven't you done it last year? Why didn't you do the year before, the year before, the year before? And it is a weird argument as vice president to try to run as the change candidate, to try to she's she tries to pretend Donald Trumps president and she's going to bring in hope and change and change everything, and it's.
Speaker 4: It is obviously incoherent.
Speaker 3: Let's take another exchange where a reporter asked her about inflation, inflation that her policies and Joe Biden's policies have caused listen to this exchange.
Speaker 1: Message to Michigan voters.
Speaker 10: In terms of the economy, we have autoworkers who are being laid off and those who fear that they might be laid off. The average person can't afford groceries or their rent. And recent polls in Michigan show that Michigan voters believe that Donald Trump would do a better job with handling the economy and bringing jobs back.
Speaker 9: What do you say to that, Well, let's start with this.
Speaker 8: I come from the middle class, and I'll never forget where I come from.
Speaker 9: My mother worked very hard.
Speaker 8: She by the time I was a teenager, was able to save up for our first time.
Speaker 1: And I understand.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're the response there. People can't afford groceries or their rent. People are worried about losing their jobs in Michigan, and car manufacturers manufacturing jobs. And she says, let's start with this, I come from the middle class. That's not an answer.
Speaker 3: Well, it's her memorized riff. It's what she says over and over again. It's what she said in the debate when she asked the very first question of the debate, against Donald Trump? Are the American people better off now than they were four years ago? The classic question presidential races are decided on, and she said the exact same thing. Let me say this, I come from the middle class. It's so bad saturn hatte Live is now making fun of her for it, and yet she's unable or unwilling to change. That is her answer, because I mean, I will say in her defense, what else is she supposed to say? Yes, her policies have caused inflation to skyrocket. Yes, people can't afford groceries. Yes, people can't afford rent. I guess Kama could say, yeah, Joe Biden and I screwed it up entirely, but trust me, will somehow do something magically different. She can't say that, and so she doesn't have an answer.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you about her friends over at Ammo squared. If you are like me and you want to make sure you're stocked up on Ammo at a great price and you never get caught like we did during COVID with a massive shortage of AMO. You couldn't even find nine millimeter basic calibers out there, and when you did, they were four and five six x over what you were used to paying. Well, you don't have to worry about it anymore with ammo squared because they are an automated approach to purchasing AMO on any budget. You pick your calibers, you set your budget, and you can change that budget anytime you want, and you select a shipping trigger and that's it. Your AMMO grows slowly over time, and the best part is it is stored for free as it builds up, and is shipped with a click of a button or automatically whenever you decide. Now, unlike a traditional subscription service, you aren't forced into a set budget or a monthly shipment. You decide the budget, you schedule.
Speaker 1: When you want your AMMO.
Speaker 2: Ammo Squared also offers nearly seventy different caliber options, and each shipment contains a carefully curated mix of factory new AMMO from brands that you know and love. It's budget friendly and customizable. You can buy as little as a few dollars a month and use dollar costs averaging to your advantage, So forget about moving heavy case of ammunition in your garage or trying to sell AMMO online.
Speaker 1: You can literally.
Speaker 2: Exchange your Ammo inventory from one caliber to another in seconds, and if prices ever skyrocket again, you can make big money by just selling your Ammo back. No minimum to buy, no memberships needed, and no extra fees. Customers can buy Ammo on a small budget and watch it grow like a savings account.
Speaker 1: So sign up.
Speaker 2: Right now at ammosquared dot com slash ben amos squared dot com slash ben today to get free Ammo in your account. That's Ammo squared dot com slash bend today and get free Ammo in your account. Senator, I also want to bring up another point that she made, and that was she claimed it's quote misinformation that she supports taxpayer funded sex changes for prisoners and illegal aliens. Now, this has become a nationwide issue despite the fact that she's on tape supporting it. Now take a listen to this from.
Speaker 1: Today in the ads.
Speaker 11: He's saying that, you know, Kamala Harris wants to spend tax pay his money for sex changes in jails. He spent millions and millions of dollars on and like Charlamage said, have him and myself in that. How do you answer that for people that don't know, and what is the real news when it comes to that.
Speaker 9: Well, first of all, to your point, he has spent tens of millions of dollars trying to hit me with a bunch of disinformation and misinformation on this, and he's living in a glass house because the policies he's speaking about in terms of those surgeries were also his policies, and the reality of it is that it would also those ads relate to two people.
Speaker 2: What is truly shocking about this center is the show that she's on defending, you know, trying to claim she's never said this in the past. Is the same show where she actually said these things in the past and was using an ad that Donald Trumps played around the country.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So her claim is that it is misinformation or disinformation to say that she wants to use taxpayer funds to pay for sex change surgeries for illegal immigrants in prison. Now that's her claim that that is disinformation, that it's false. Now, I cannot imagine what the source would be for such an outrageous proposition. I'll wait a second, I can. That would be her own damn words. I want you to listen to her words in the interview, and then ussesses that disinformation or not.
Speaker 8: When I was Attorney General, I learned that the California Department of Corrections, which was a client of mine I didn't get to choose my clients.
Speaker 7: A client of the Attorney General, a client of.
Speaker 8: The Attorney General, of the Office of Attorney General, that they were standing in the way of surgery for prisoners for prisoners. And there was a specific case. And when I learned about the case, I worked behind the scenes to not only make sure that that transgender woman got the services she was deserving. So it wasn't only about that case. I made sure that they changed the policy in the state of California so that every transgender in me in the prison system would have access to the medical care that they desire and need. And I believe it was not only I know it was historic in California, but I believe actually it may have been one of the first, if not the first, in the country where I pushed for that policy in a Department of Corrections.
Speaker 1: There it is in her own word center, she's unequivocal.
Speaker 3: She says that she pushed for the policy, she changed the policy.
Speaker 4: She said it was the first in the nation.
Speaker 3: She was proud to be an advocate of that when she was running in the Democratic primary to be president. Now, of course, she ended up getting zero votes in the election. She didn't make it to Iowa. Now that she's in the general election, and now that people are pointing out, not only is this something she advocated for, it's something she did, she implemented. She spent California tax dollars on sex change surgeries for inmates, and she changed the policy so any inmate that wanted that surgery could get it. Now, she was very proud of that, and now she claims that Donald Trump's running her own words in that interview is somehow disinformation. Look, to the modern Democrat, disinformation means anything that is inconvenient to them politically right now, and sadly, that is her agenda, and you know what, it's the agenda of an awful lot of the congressional Democrats in the Senate House right now.
Speaker 2: There's also another concern going in this final week for Democrats, and that is that Kamala Harris has somehow lost.
Speaker 1: The support among my voters.
Speaker 2: To put in perspective, African American voters supported Barack Obama, I think was like ninety six ninety seven percent. It was in the mid nineties for Joe Biden last time when he was running, and it's now in this seventy percent. That means that there's twenty plus percent out there that are going to go or saying they're going to go for Donald Trump. Kamala was asked about that and the Democratic Party they are unbelievably concerned.
Speaker 1: Here's what she said on the Breakfast Club about that, what is your strong push to any black man right now?
Speaker 6: And that feels like you're not speaking directly to them and about the things that they should care about for their families and for themselves.
Speaker 9: Well, Lauren, I have to tell you back to what Charlayne is shouting in the background.
Speaker 2: The brother's not saying that, she says, the brothers aren't saying that. So, in other words, if you're a minority voter and you feel like you're suffering right now in inflation and prices of groceries and cars and food insurance and all of these things are hurting you in your community, she's saying, no, no, no, that's not true. They're not saying that. That's out of touch with voters and what they think right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, the polling clearly indicates that the number of African American men who are voting for Donald Trump is rising significantly, and that's a problem she's got, and she's just claiming that reality doesn't exist. I'll tell you right before we recorded this podcast, I just did a big rally in Central Texas. Had a bunch of people there. One gentleman came up to me, as an African American man. He shook my hand and he said, I've never voted Republican before in my life. I am now that that was an hour ago. I had that conversation, and I can tell you the data in the polling show it is clearly happening in Texas and all over the country.
Speaker 2: Let me also ask you about the Hispanic community as well, because the Hispanic community really seems to be talking a lot about the issue of the border, and the border issue is one where many in the Hispanic community have been affected by the border. They've been affected by the fetanol, They've been affected by the gang violence, they've been affected by the sex trafficking, they've been affected by the violent criminals have come across that were let go by this administration, including those who were convicted murderers and convicted rapists, and you're seeing now these stories that are also really connecting with the Hispanic community, watching and witnessing what has happened within this Hispanic community, which is a very tight knit community historically in this country. And they are also breaking away from the Democratic Party as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and in very large numbers. I'll tell you, in Texas and across the country, we're seeing Hispanic voters moving right in very significant numbers. And there are lots of reasons for it. One of the reasons for it is economically. The Hispanic community has been savaged by inflation and the economic challenges that is hitting Americans across the board. Listen, I can tell you in Texas, if you're an Hispanic guy in South Texas and you work in the oil fields and you drive a pickup truck and you go bird hunting on the weekends, you're voting for Donald Trump because Kamala Harris is doing everything she can to destroy your livelihood. And then you put on top of that the chaos at our southern border and the influx of crime and releasing violent murderers and Venezuelan gang members. I'll tell you many of the victims of this these crimes are themselves Hispanic. Many of the illegal immigrants are going to heavily Hispanic neighborhoods where where the victims are Hispanic themselves, and the Democrats have no answers. And so I think we're seeing the Hispanic community moving right. And I will say the contrast, so in the closing week, Joe Biden has decided his argument is, if you're voting for Donald Trump, your garbage. In the closing week, Donald Trump actually just today put out an incredibly powerful new ad, and we talked about how on Friday I was with President Trump in Texas and we were there with families of those who lost loved ones to violent, criminal illegal aliens, including Alexis Nungary, the mom of Joscelyn Nungary. And as I mentioned, I've gotten to know Alexis very well. She's an incredible young woman. She's just twenty seven years old, and she's dealing with the worst grief imaginable, and she's taken that pain which easily could just crush you. You could just just curl up at a ball and be unable to do anything. And instead she's taken all of that pain and She's channeled it into being a voice for Joscelyn, speaking out for Joscelyn. And look, Alexis has told me listen. She knows she can't bring Jocelyn back, but if she can speak out and change the policies, maybe she can save another little girl. Maybe she can save on other mom from enduring the grief and sorrow and misery of losing your child. And so I want you, I want you to listen to this ad And it's just an extended interview with Alexis the Trump campaign just put out because it really does sum up the human cost of Kamala Harris's open borders and the suffering that is happening.
Speaker 12: Sunday night, I asked her to not stay up super late because of her coming to work with me in the morning first to do her summer school.
Speaker 7: She said, okay. I told her good night, and I love you.
Speaker 12: I went to bed, not realizing that that was going to be the last time I saw her.
Speaker 7: We're best friend, were thinking again.
Speaker 12: I woke up to notice she wasn't in her bread. I'm in my heart trying not to lease my mind because I don't know where she is. I finally remembered her phone had a location on and her phone was pinging just two minutes down the road, right behind the skatepark. I start driving to the direction of the phone was being pinged at, and I see a couple of cop cars with lights on. I see a yellow tape and immediately my heart drops and sinks to the bottom of my stomach. My daughter's hands and ankles were both bound. She was strangled to death with left with no pants, and I know in my heart she fought incredibly hard. She was not going down without a fight.
Speaker 3: We begin with two men we're learning our charge with capital murder Tonight, accused of killing a twelve year old.
Speaker 4: Girl before dumping her into that creek. Both men were in the country illegally.
Speaker 13: Apprehended than released by border patrol less than three weeks before Jocelyn's dead. Man accused of killing Jocelyn Nungray are affiliated with the gang known for brutal violence.
Speaker 12: Kamala Harris was in charge of immigration in our borders. If we had better border policies and not open borders and not.
Speaker 7: These catch and release policies, I.
Speaker 12: Truly believe this all could have been prevented under her being vice president of this country. My daughter's life was ripped away from her. She had her entire life ahead of her. My daughter is six feet in the ground based off of policies as she allowed to keep Kamala Harris did have one job, and she not only failed, not me, she failed my daughter.
Speaker 7: She failed Joscelyn. You know she was only twelve. President Trump reached out.
Speaker 12: Gave me his sincereous condolences as not a former president, but as a father, someone who cares. I believe Donald Trump needs to be back in office. I can at least know that my next child will be safe in this country.
Speaker 2: Senator, I've not seen a more powerful ad in my lifetime, and especially and we'll put it up on social media because you need to watch it, because you see this mother telling your story and you see the pictures of her daughter. And if this is the closing argument for Donald Trump's campaign, it is the most powerful one I think he could have used.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, I have sat in her living room. I've sat with Alexis, Jocelyn's mom. I've sat with Kelvin, Jocelyn's grandfather, as they've told me that they shared those same stories, just one on one with me and the agony. I every time I see her talk about Joscelyn, it just it.
Speaker 4: This is the very real cost.
Speaker 3: And I got to say, it's a very different message than Kamalin Joe Biden's closing.
Speaker 2: Argument, drastically different. And Donald Trump, by the way, isn't done with this issue. He is continuing to roll out new policies, one that I want to ask you about in a moment. But first let me tell you about Blackout coffee. If you're like me and you start your day off in the morning, I start my day off early. I'm on the radio at seven in the morning, and I want to make sure I have a fabulous cup of coffee, a premium cup of coffee without the woke agenda of the left. And when I said that, you probably thought of a couple of different coffee companies company big brands that are woke left coffee coffee companies. Well, stop giving your money to them and start your morning off with America first cup of Blackout coffee. This coffee is one hundred percent America, zero percent woke. Blackout Coffee is one hundred percent committed to conservative values as well. From the sourcing of the beans, the roasting process, customer support, and shipping. They embody true American value and they accept no compromise.
Speaker 1: On taste or quality.
Speaker 2: Ever, now I want you to try Blackout Coffee because once you do, you're gonna fall in love with it. And I can tell you you're gonna love this family owned business. Go to Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash vertict, and if you use the cubon code vertict, you're gonna get twenty percent.
Speaker 1: Off your first order.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty percent savings, and you're gonna get a premium cup of coffee every day. So be awake, not woke. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. Use promo co a verdict for twenty percent off your first order. Finally, Centator Donald Trump is not just running a campaign and doing the speeches. He is continuing to announce new policies for his administration if he wins, and one of them I hit a nerve with a lot of Americans in a positive way today when he said this about the victims of the cartels.
Speaker 14: So today I'm announcing that for the first time under my administration, we will be seizing the assets of the criminal gangs and drug cartels.
Speaker 15: And we will use those assets to create a compensation fund to provide restitution for the victims of migrant crime. And the government will help in the restoration. The government will help in the restitution.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what Americans want. They want action.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that Look, that's exactly the right thing to do. And it's the reason why Jocelyn. Look, it's only been or why Alexis, it's only been a couple of months since since Jocelyn was killed. Can can you imagine a mom standing up and speaking out.
Speaker 4: Like she is.
Speaker 3: It's the reason she's pouring herself into this is because there's a chance to change this. There's there's a chance to prevent the next victim, the next little girl, the next little boy, from being killed. And number one, President Trump is promising as he did before. Look when he was president last time, I worked hand in hand with him and we had incredible success securing the border. We achieved the lowest rate of illegal immigration in forty five years. It's a very simple message. We did it before, We'll do it again. And I think expanding it as he's suggesting to say We're going to seize the assets of these criminal gangs, of these drug cartels, and we're going to use the assets to compensate the victctims and the victims' families. I think that is fair, that is right, that is just, and it is the difference between a leader who's actually trying to keep people safe and what Kamala Harris is doing, which is putting your own partisan political interest above the safety and well being of American families.
Speaker 1: No doubt about it.
Speaker 2: It's two different stories for America, two different plans for America. And this is the closing week. Don't forget me to this show Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Hit that subscribe or auto download button wherever you are listening. Share this podcast please with your family and friends, especially if you want to let people know what's going on.
Speaker 1: In this election. It's important that you share it.
Speaker 2: Get out and vote as well, and the Senate and I will see you back here on Friday morning.