Speaker 1: First of all, we was already a little iffy about having you around anyway. You know, it just seemed like, I mean, you wasn't going away, the juice wasn't worth the squeeze to like continue to just kind of like keep you on the outs, you feel me. Plus, I mean, y'all OG's were I mean, they was cool. I guess you know what I'm saying. It was like, but ain't nobody really vouched for y'all. You just kind of like you just kind of moved in and was like, look, I'm here, y'all gonna have to mess with us, you know, And it just seemed like just so that we ain't got blood running off through our streets. It was like, I mean, I guess you could kick it, you though, but like and because apparently you ain't afraid to scrap you know what I'm saying, Like, so I mean you gon't scrap you down.
Speaker 2: I guess, I mean, I guess you cool.
Speaker 1: You know, I guess it's good for the block, it's good for the whole block, it's good for the coast. You know what I'm saying that you're out here, But I don't know, man, Sometimes you be saying some wow, and you ain't even good to y'all own people. Like sometimes I be like dog Man, like that's your own, that's your own rallies. Like I don't understand why you got so much problem with your own rallies. But whatever, man, that's that's your shit, you know what I'm saying. Just staut of ours. I mean, sometimes you being ours. Sometimes you be in my business and I'm like, got dog man, just but he got a lot of bread, helme, he got a lot of bread, you know, And they, you know what I'm saying, they get to the bag over there, So I mean, I mean, I guess, and you know, some of the big hommies like shooters may be pulling. You know, it's big homies, got a lot of weight, you know what I'm saying. And sometimes it's not just violence, it's like access. You feel me like you got to the bag because you convinced these other foods that you know got long money. They got the bag too. So I mean, I guess we're cool. But sometimes man, you be on some goofy like weirdo like like like god, man, just chill, bro like just you just be picking fights sometimes on some stuff that don't even matter.
Speaker 2: Just some like, ah, you just weird.
Speaker 1: Let's just goofy like sometimes would be like you so goofy anyway, man like. But now, homie, look that beef you got ain't mine. Well, Jim, look them fools, them fools. You was writing them distracks at the studio last night. Look they outside at the club right now. I'm finish slide cause this beef is not mine. You better figure something out real quick, because nigga, you on your own. I'm like, look, I don't look. We tried to tell you to chill. You don't listen. Look, you hard hited you ain't listening to us. We've been trying to tell you. We've been around here a lot longer than you. We've been trying to tell you there's a better way to run this thing. But nah, you want to write that dis track. Oh so you're Look Look let me tell you had them fools. You was this in last night at that studio. They outside the club right now listen, and I'm finish slide because that beef is not mine because I tried to tell you. Look, Yo, who's man's is this hood politics?
Speaker 3: Y'all?
Speaker 4: Yo, Who's mans is this yo, Who's mens?
Speaker 1: Is this yo?
Speaker 4: Who's Mas?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 3: Yold?
Speaker 2: Who's mas?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, if y'all know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about Israel and Benjamin that and Yahoo. I look, I try to tell I'm trying to explain to y'all this, how do people feel about the situation. I'm gonna go ahead and try my best to lay out the situation as it's happening currently, you know, with the protest going on in Israel and as Israel is saying, it's like, y'all, this is the biggest day seen since they birth. Now granted they ain't been around since till nineteen forty eight, but the point is, this is pretty crazy what's happening to really kind of get your brain around, at.
Speaker 2: Least the way I feel like is a good way to look at it.
Speaker 1: As as an American, you know, I think that like it's really important for us in the West to really make sure that our perspective around specific every region that's not us, but specifically this region, is to make sure that, like, you know, we calibrate anything that we're saying as like, well, look, we not there. Like I said, at first time, like, look, you wasn't outside, you know, you ain't from over there. And then like there's there's some there's some deep rooted history here that like, I don't think you can appreciate the totality of it, but I'm gonna try to help you get some parallels. So there's so much history leading up to this particular moment, even into Benjamin at and Yahoo himself, you know what I'm saying, Like this just it's just so much going on, right, So I think that there's a few things we could untangle.
Speaker 2: And granted, the show.
Speaker 1: Only thirty minutes, so like, I mean, you know, but please forgive me, you feel me if I narrow in on certain things and skip out some other stuff and probably you know, maybe get some stuff like not as complete as they could be. But you know, I did my homework, ask questions, just research, you know, I'm trying to give it, give them my best shot.
Speaker 2: But here we go. First, let me calibrate some thoughts here.
Speaker 1: Some of the things that makes this difficult from outsider perspective, I think uniquely to American ears is the ability to distinguish between Israeli people in the Israeli institution right, the people are not the country.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, of course they are right.
Speaker 1: It's like a silly thing to say where it's like, you know, there's a difference between the populace and the institution, and it's like, well, what is the institution made of nigga squirrels? Like an institution is people. The people in office? Are the people in office? They represent you? Right? But you're an American? Does Biden really speak for you? Did Trump speak for you? Are you like a Marjorie Taylor greenstand? You know, like, is every decision that America made? Does that really represent how you feel about stuff? Is this really the way you want to be seen in the world, the way that our nation is set up? Right now, I'll think, look, nobody happy, nobody happy.
Speaker 2: How we move in in the world.
Speaker 1: We have some roast contradictions and hypocritical moves, right having a nerve. I just saw a video of one of the ministers in Ghana talk about Kamala Harris going and going over to Ghana talk about human rights and he like, I don't think America the person to lecture us about human rights, big dog. Now, granted there's some this isn't Ghana specific, but there are some horrible laws being passed on the.
Speaker 2: The West side of Africa around.
Speaker 1: The LGBTQ community, like where it's just illegal just to be gay period, you know what I'm saying. But like the point he making is like, uh, I don't think y'all the ones to tell us anything. You know, you need to get your own stuff together, your own streets is protesting. Maybe you need to go home take care of your home first before you start coming over here trying to tell us what to do on some stuff that you terrible at. Right So, you know, we ain't no saint, you know what I'm saying, We ain't nobody. It's the same over there a loud now right now as at least for us. If you got your kind of antennas on you looking at Israel and you go in my g I see y'all out in the streets. I see y'all protesting, and rightfully, so y'all got some stuff y'all gotta fix. But like I don't understand how you don't see what you doing in Palestine, Like I mean, is you really I mean, is you really ready to like you really ready to talk about your government? Like this while you know, you steady occupying a region you ain't supposed to be. Your whole setup for this nation is kind of shaky and fraudulent anyway. Like I mean, as you really wanted to talk, you know, So there's that, like you know, you having this protest on y'all capital city while at the same time, you know what I'm saying, bombs getting tossed right across this wall that you Dodnet built. You feel me, you'd have created your own apartheid. Now you over here mad at your government, like come on man, to which somebody might respond, well, you know, we got the right to live.
Speaker 2: You know, these are defensive day throwing bombs too.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, well, I'm just saying from out here, you call it your government racist while you doing racist stuff to other people. That's all I'm saying. But also, like I said, it's complicated. The people are not the government, did you know what I'm saying. Everybody Everybody is really ain't cool with all this, you feel me, That's why they outside.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So now this is again, this is us out here. That's what I'm trying to say. I'm trying to give you all perspective, you know. So in some ways I always feel like I'm really ill equipped to talk about this stuff, you know, but it's all over our news and apparently our name is involved. And this is this goes back to that hood thing. It's like, man, you had us putting you on, you had us vouch it for you, but we was already kind of like low key not really sure.
Speaker 2: About you, you know.
Speaker 1: But again, y'all, OG's kind of like made us some promises. What do I mean by that is like, you know, Israel as a nation when it was established, it was kind of established, much to the chagrin of Western evangelical pre tribulation believing Christians, that this nation was established with as a very liberal, secular nation. They was like, now we I mean were Jewish, Yeah, you know what I'm saying, but like we're all they original fools. Was like, na, this is as a nation state, it's a secular institution.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Also granted, you know, unfortunately for you, you don't understand critical race theory, but you would understand that intersection how intersectionality works in the way that they form their identities is not necessarily separated from their religion because their religion is also their ethnicity, which is it's just I would look, it's hard to understand how an Israeli identifies, or at least anybody in this in the context of what we're talking about, because the terms aren't so boxy. They're like you looking at your religion, your nationality, and your ethnicity as three separate boxes. That's the way that Westerners think. That's not necessarily how they move. So there's that, you know, and had been air quotes left in liberal right air quotes, but.
Speaker 2: That's the way you present it.
Speaker 1: So it's like, I mean, I mean, I guess you know, but just because you left in liberal don't mean that you ain't got serious and severe either racial trauma or racism. You know, just because you just because you think the government should help with poverty don't mean that you don't think the people that are poet below you you feel me so yeah. So their relation to Palestine, their formation, that's a whole other show. You know, them coming from Europe establishing a country after you know, the British left and just kind of like plopping into the middle of a place that was named Palestine and just kind of you know, making up lines than screaming mind you know, and then being like but we was here first, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, I look either way, that's a whole other show. You know.
Speaker 1: Again I'm talking nation, talking like I'm talking about it as a nation, you know, as a whole other show, this one specifically about Okay, nation's made, how are they moving, what's going on?
Speaker 2: And even the.
Speaker 1: Military like, look, here go your gun. That beef you guy ain't mine. Let's talk about the next all right, I'm gonna give you a really piss poor job of understanding their civics. Okay, so here we go, just just so we could set the stage for what we talking about. Like, they don't have a two party system like we do. Right, pretty much everybody else figured out that, like one party a two party just it just it's not really a good situation because it ends up in places like we're in now. Anyway, they're I don't know, Parliament, Congress, there's no one to one ratio. But their government right there, they're federal, if you will, it's called a kanesset, and then you have your president, prime minister, just whatever.
Speaker 2: Just let's use these terms. Right that dude's elected.
Speaker 1: Now, once that dude's elected, and I got a crash course on this in twenty nineteen when I went went with the hommies into like Israel and Palestine, and it was right during Netsunyahu's last election, and I was like, oh he did it is They were like, nah, he got a form of government now, and I was like what does that mean. It's like, oh, you got to create a coalition because like just because you won, don'tin you made it.
Speaker 2: And I was like wait, what.
Speaker 1: Like you don't And it's somebody that like, look, this is what I do. Like I'm supposed to understand this stuff. You feel me, So let me help y'all because it's important to understand like what's happening right now. So again, they don't have two parties. It's not just Democrat, Republican and low key like like, let's be real, we don't in practice have two parties either. We got like five. You know, you got what they say, you got maga Republicans. Then you got rhinos, which they say is like you know Republican in name only, right, that's that's that's a rhino.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: You got centrists, right, we got people that are like right a center left. And then you got like the mainstream Democrats, like you know, the you got the the squads, right, the progressive you know, you got the just liberal right. So there's like we in practice have many parties. We just won't let ourselves call him that because it's too much power to be gained. But anyway, they've kind of already embraced that reality that, you know, there are more than one party.
Speaker 2: So once a person gets elected, okay.
Speaker 1: You have to have for your party a majority in the Kannesse, right, But if your party doesn't really hold one and aren't necessarily all kind of messing with you, you got to go make deals with some of the other parties, right, And that's called forming a coalition. Now, again, there are specifics to this that I'm skipping over, okay, but.
Speaker 2: Think of it like this.
Speaker 1: You remember when McCarthy was trying to get elected as speaker, right, and his own party was like now fam and then he had to keep walking around making deals, making promises with people that he don't necessarily mess with.
Speaker 2: But you have to do it if you want the position. It's that energy, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like people that don't really mess with you and you don't really mess with them, but if you really want this job, you better figure it out and they gonna have demands, right. Oh man, I'll tell you what I told y'all about you know, sending that text. You know what I'm saying, because that means that like if somebody come about for you can ride for you. Like, Okay, I'm in front of this work. I'm gonna go ahead and put my name down, but I'm gonna need a favorite later.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like that that I mean, okay, you got your That's what McCarthy faces. It's like, okay, look, you got your Uh, you got your job. I hope you happy, but uh, I'm a cash in on this chip and you ain't gonna like the cash in.
Speaker 2: But it ain't gonna matter though I'm the only reason you up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You want to do what I tell you if you want, Look, you won't dessove, You're gonna have to do it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: That's not putting the onus of guilt on everybody else because again, you shook their hand. Some menu was okay with it. You feel me now? You look at like d y'allhoo, it took like four five times, just like it took.
Speaker 2: Your boy McCarthy, took him what seventeen.
Speaker 1: You got to make these deals and then you form a coalition and then that becomes and that's what they mean by like you form the government.
Speaker 2: So now he got a squad. Okay, now you up, it's.
Speaker 1: Official, right, And if y'all remembered the Trump years, I don't know why you wouldn't, uh Net and Yahoo was talking like Trump. They was like, I like how he talked. I like that talk. I like what he doing. You feel me right for yours? You know, And again remember America has been one of Israel's longest and strongest allies.
Speaker 2: Just like in the intro, we.
Speaker 1: Got to mess with you because look, you get to the bread and the mother fools got long money.
Speaker 2: That's we are them other fools. We got that long money.
Speaker 1: We get to the you know what I'm saying, like we making sure they're okay, cause it's like, I don't know how fraudulent y'all got.
Speaker 2: It kind of don't matter. We just need somebody over there.
Speaker 1: And I guess it's cool now little history you remembered, they just plopped this nation into the middle of existing nations, right, it's not even look, it's not even as it's a different type of colonial that like you know America coming into this place where the idea of a modern nation state didn't exist. These were tribal communities who understood and lived in a certain type of armity in relationship with land, and you know, they warred back and forth, you know what I'm saying, Like people have done for the entirety of human history. You know what I'm saying, Like don't let me pay no picture, Like you know, it was all kum bay ya before before guns nah, like we scrapped, you feel me. But it was definitely different, like we're like you not being truthful for history if you don't believe like both things like we scrapped. But it was absolutely different before the doctrine of discovery, British Empire type plopping. So even even the way that Israel became a remember in nineteen forty eight, like this is long the big old old school empires of colonialism was over, like these the nation state lines was drawing already.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 1: They just plopped in the middle and was like yo, this is ours fam like we was look, we used to be here. We got exile because Babylon. We used to be here, you know. Now, I'm not trying to make fun of them, because remember.
Speaker 2: Why they left Europe.
Speaker 1: Why these people left Europe because Nigga, Like, I mean, did you take any history class?
Speaker 2: Like these foods wasn't wanted nowhere? So I mean, I get it.
Speaker 1: And if you paying it to anybody, clock you know what just happened where they was from Niggad, the Holocaust, fam, it's time to go, like, I get it.
Speaker 2: You're so now that they hear.
Speaker 1: The question is do I recognize you as a legitimate country since you just kind of just got here and made it up.
Speaker 2: There's already a.
Speaker 1: Country where you at right, it's called Palestine. We already a country. And part of what you're saying is yours is Jordan. Other part of it is Lebanon. You know what I'm saying. I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. We already were good.
Speaker 1: You could move in, it's cool, But what the hell you draw on borders for?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: But like I said in the beginning, it's like these nations out here like Jordan, UAE. You know you're noted Arab immirants, Morocco, like they chose to do something called normalize with Israel, which is basically like acknowledging, like okay, y'all here, y'all you're a country, right, because again it's like do you really have a legitimate mistake? Because y'all just like how are you all the country?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But like I said before, it's the juice worth to squeeze because like we know you willing to scrap, like y'all shoot, you know, and I guess I have some sympathy with what you went through, you feel me, But like what you're doing in Palestine, it's crazy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So everybody has had they reservations about y'all.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: Look you here, you got the bag and you ain't afraid to shoot, so at least let us help you, like broker some peace, you feel me. That's like that's the position of like somebody like a like I said, like a Morocco, you know, like a UAE. You might error Emorate's it's like, well, okay, they look we gotta deal with them. I mean there's look you looking at Palestine like fam I don't know, man, like, uh, well, let's let's at least help like there's got to be a way to make this thing work.
Speaker 2: You feel me, because look, they not leaving, you know what I'm saying. They're not leaving.
Speaker 1: And they're like, well, we got the right to exist, and it's like nigga, okay, nobody's taking that from you again. This is all just background. This is me outside looking in. There's a lot more nuanced, but that's essentially where they at. Yeah, and like I said, like they're first governments that were kind of come around. They were left of center, kind of progressive ish kind of governments. But those parties aren't around no more. And nobody was under no delusion about that. Yahoo, everybody knew. You know what I'm saying. He froggy, he hungry. You feel me, and he got that Trump thing in him. You feel me where it's like, you know, there's just just power just be feeling too good to you.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 1: But now we're stuck with these co signs. If you the CO sign are now you stuck with it, you know what I'm saying. And then Israel, nobody is denying. Now we get into like right now, nobody is denying. This is the most far right government they ever had because like I said, big Homie had to make some he had to form a government.
Speaker 2: You got to make some coalitions.
Speaker 1: And look it's members of these cabin I remember that government that're like, damn right, I'm fascist. They was like, yes, I'm a fascist homophobe. That's what it is. The Minister of Finance. I'm gonna butcher his name, but Bizalel small Tridge, I like, I mean, I wish I spoke Hebrew. I'll be able to, like you know, drop them up super smooth. But that's only name either way. The point is he was like, yes, fascist homophobe, nigga us and nobody us versus everybody. I mean, I stay government now He's like, yeah, yo. This same dude said at a conference in Paris. They was asking him. He was like, this is the finance. He was like, what, there is no such thing as Palestinian people. That's like an invention of the of the twentieth century. Like they're not real, Like nick fam He was like, no, you're you're not. Actually, Like I get what he's saying too, and that's what's so heinous about it. Like that's where they at right now, Like so this state government they out here putting up maps of Israel, and it's like, okay, so here's Israel, this, this, and this on the screen and the map of Israel. Part of it is Syria, part of it's Lebanon. It's like wait, wait, wait, wait that top corner right there, that's Nigga, that's Jordan.
Speaker 2: So and that's where they brain at. They like, no, it's it's Israel.
Speaker 1: Fam. And look, like I said in the beginning, it was like, look, man, we knew. I knew I should Who's man, I knew I shouldn't have messed We knew we shouldn't have messed with this.
Speaker 2: Dog, right. We just thought the juice wasn't worth a squeeze.
Speaker 1: And now it's like, man, I can't admit it. You feel me that I normalize, Like I said that we normalize with y'all, that we even like we vouched for you because look what this And it's.
Speaker 2: Almost like I knew it, man, like I knew was right. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Now, you got us all look as stupid because we're trying to broke a peace for you. We out here saying like no, you know he gonna be reasonable when your own people the Arab Center in America has this thing called the Arab Opinion Index. Right, the last time they did this survey back in twenty twenty two, is like fourteen countries, thirty three thousand people, and we're talking like seventy eighty ninety percent of Arab nations. Was like, don't fuck with Israel, Like, we don't fuck with them whatever they're doing. Listen, we we fucking Israeli people, but won't fuck with this country. Dog Like, look, don't don't mess with them. That's that was just the that's what they said. It's thirty thirty three thousand people. They was like, look, man, I don't know what the fuck they're doing, but like, niggas don't represent us a weirdos as a government. Okay, again, separate the person from the institution.
Speaker 2: But we stuck. We done co signed them.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so let's bring us to now though, what's going on in Israel?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 4: Who's man's is this yo? Who's mans is this yo? Who's man's is this yo? Who's man's is this yo? Who's mans is this yo? Who's man's is this yo? Who's man's is this yo? Who's this yo?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: Who's mans is this yo.
Speaker 1: Okay, So look, folks been on the street for three months. I mean they've been outside, right, And if you understand what gets people in the streets, it's usually not just the one thing, you know, it's the one thing plus the million other things that you just can kind of been taken. You have been a relationship like I know you've been a relationship like that where it's like the first time somebody do something, you let us lide like it ain't really no big deal, and then you're thinking.
Speaker 2: Oh no, man, I kind of ain't like that. You know.
Speaker 1: By the third, four fifth thing, it's like, okayfam, we need to do something right. And then if the person just keep pushing their limits because you ain't never say nothing, now, it's like all right, it's it's trying to start us slashing some tires, you know, and keying some cars out this mug right. So Israel outside they're protesting something very specific, but as we know, like I said, it's not just about the specific thing. They're protesting a judicial overhaul. So here's what it is. So they're changing. The first thing they're doing is they're changing the committee.
Speaker 2: That appoints judges. Now, when we say judges.
Speaker 1: You might be thinking like the American sort of like three branches of government, balances of power. Like I said, like, it's slightly different, it's not the same, but they're changing the committee. Now, what that's gonna do is this, it's gonna give the ruling coalition. Remember I told you how you got when you got a form of you formal coalition. It's gonna give the ruling coalition the power to elect judges that they like. Now, of course that should sound very familiar. You know what I'm saying. You get up and you protect your power. Right how you protect your power you protected.
Speaker 2: In the courts.
Speaker 1: It's it's listen, it's uh tail as old as time, y'all, And it's in that sense, samesas right now. The second thing they doing is this is you limit the jurisdiction of the court, meaning the types of cases and which cases they're allowed to hear. You take in that power to choose which cases they hear and saying nah, we as the kannesse the ruling majority get to choose which cases you get to hear. Now, the third and the most wild out of pocket thing that they're doing is called the override clause right, which is saying this that if you get a simple majority sixty one out one hundred and twenty lawmakers in their parliament right agree, then they can override the court's decisions.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 1: And what he's saying is, I'm trying to root out corruption, you know, so they need they need lemon Bauer. Right, So for recap changing the committee who chooses judges right, so that the people that are in power, which right now is him, can put the judges on the bench that he wants. Right, He's deciding which cases they can listen to and then giving his crew the right to choose to override a decision the court makes.
Speaker 2: Fam you'd be in the streets too, And.
Speaker 1: What everybody hears and it's hard not to hear because it's louder than his words.
Speaker 2: It's like, ain't you facing the case, mister Netting? Yahoo? Wait right, you got criminal charges right now?
Speaker 1: This seem bruh, you buggin right now. You add that to the top of the fact that this government again is the most fascist that they've ever seen taught about Palestinians are made up like them Nigga's not real. And I'm like, well, I don't know who you've been fighting with since nineteen forty eight, like squirrels again, but they of course they're real people. What he's saying is like they're not legitimate, Like they don't matter, nigga, you don't matter, you from the last century, like move on, Like that's this type of stuff they government talking about right now, folks in the streets like, oh, hell no, we don't put up with enough of you now, nen Y'allho's saying. You know what, and it should sound familiar to you. The court has been dominated by liberals. They're activists, you know, they're ruling by bench. They're not really interpreting the law. They're being activists. They're activist judges, and they're so liberal they need a check on their power. Fam And that don't sound like the nineties and two thousands. And then what happened the turtle himself, Mitch McConnell, is what happened in the judge in our in our courts got flipped.
Speaker 2: And now it's a what do you guys know?
Speaker 1: It's a three to five majority, no, three to six majority of conservative judges on our Supreme Court.
Speaker 2: Right, and guess what might happen here?
Speaker 1: You know our judges there, then you know what the left is saying that here our judges are activists. I mean, are we not experiencing it? Like I mean Roe v. Wade kind of dead? They looking at affirmative action out this mug like, I mean, what he doing should sound super familiar, and his defense of it sounds super familiar.
Speaker 2: And look, were both guilty. Everybody guilty. We do it too.
Speaker 1: Well. What I'm sad, But you gotta be careful who you co sign. You gotta be careful who you make your coalition with. Because okay, if you ask me, here's my antennas, then y'all don't give He don't care about none of that. He's just trying to stay in power. I owe, y'all, I owe y'all gotta I gotta put in work for the people that put me on. I like it a little bit because it's gonna keep me in power. But I'm just look, I'm just connected all this. I'm just trying to stay up. Or it might be something a little more nefarious, because if you again, if you know net y'all, he always defended the court, He been a supporter. What's what's the flip? What's the what's the flip flop? And you know what, most of it, most of them foods think you're facing criminal charges.
Speaker 2: That's got to be the flip. That's the only difference. Nigga.
Speaker 1: You you're facing charges, bro, got mean that's ain't that?
Speaker 2: Come on, fam, that's what you're doing now.
Speaker 1: Again, that's if we're just talking about this particular thing. But again, it's never just about that thing. What is going to what is talking to In the same way that like we used to say, yo, Trump is not an apparition, you know that, like nah, Like he is a symbol of what's been going on this whole time.
Speaker 2: In that sense, it's the same as America in the sense.
Speaker 1: That there has been a divide just kind of under the current between a secular progressive kind of like Jewish in culture Israel who thinks God damn y'all like me and Kenda Palestini has lived like that's I mean, sheesh, chill, and like we want a democracy like we like, fam, if you, I mean you do this, like we don't you understand we don't have a democracy.
Speaker 2: If you.
Speaker 1: If you got the right to overturn the courts, we don't have a democracy. We din none of us voted for this, like that's what you chose. We didn't vote for this, right, So there's that and the deeply conservative religious side of Israel that said, no, I opened up the Book of Daniel in the Old Testament. I am looking at the promises of our major prophets that said we are to come back to our lands. This is a fulfillment of God's promise. We were judged in the Book of Isaiah. Clearly, you know, I know my scriptures. We was judged in the Book of Isaiah. And God said he was gonna use Assyria and Babylon, and that was gonna judge us, and we were gonna get scattered. But when the time came, he was gonna gather us back and bring us back here. We were disobedient, Now we're obedient. This is our land. This is the land God promised us. We are the chosen people, and this is where we supposed to be. These are the two sects going on here, right And now this I'm explaining to y'all Jewish and Israeli ways. But again it's hard to not hear American religion, where you got Christians that are like fam can y'all chill with this whole Christian nationalism, Like, y'all gotta chill.
Speaker 3: We are not.
Speaker 1: We are not God's you know special little guy, Like what the how are you? Why are you talking like that? And then you got Margie Taylor Green.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you you you like you gotta you gotta hear what's happening here that this is a bigger thing. And eventually, like I said in the beginning, nigga, this is yo beef. I don't want nothing to do with this. You are on your own. And folks is in the streets.
Speaker 2: They they in they in the in the in the in the in the in the streets.
Speaker 1: And what's crazy is like the criminal charges that Nen y'ahoo's facing is nigga corruption. Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining now, Okay, Now, look, a lot of folk might be tempted to draw some parallels between this situation and what happened in America with Trump. You know that Nen Yahoo and Trump like you know, kind of Saint's ease that I mean.
Speaker 2: They both you know, with with the fasciet.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Pushing you know, rallying the far right, rallying the nationalism. You know, they power hungry, you know what I'm saying, pushing laws that are just like way out of pocket, you feel me. And and on top of that, they both face the charge. So I get it. I mean there are some similarities, like people out in the streets, you feel me. I think there's there there are some differences that are very notable as to make this situation actually its own kind of thing, right of course, Yeah, there's the fashion in this situation. But you gotta remember, like out here, the whole Trump, the whole Trump movement, Like that's a lie.
Speaker 2: Like, nigga, you did you.
Speaker 1: Lost the election, fair and square, see your whole rallying thing.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like what.
Speaker 1: Y'all moved on Q and nine and like nigga, like what what did.
Speaker 2: You talking about?
Speaker 1: This is a lot, you know, we got so much disinformation happening out this mug.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 1: That are situations that's a little different, now, don't get me wrong. Like there's some comparisons with like people wanting, you know, our country to move much more right, much more nativest. Like I get that, but you know what I'm saying, Like this a little different though, you feel me, like, y'all not like this.
Speaker 2: This is the actual truth. What now, y'all? Who doing? He actually changed in the courts? You feel me? They actually said.
Speaker 1: In their own mouth, we fascist, we homophobic Palestinians should not exist because like they actually said it. So I'm like, so okay, so like we're not guessing, like you know what I'm saying, we we mask off out this mug right, okay. So that's that's one difference, right, And the other difference is this, like out there at Israel.
Speaker 2: Listen, somebody stood up to him. Listen.
Speaker 1: The military said, look, hey, hey, hey, just like I said at the beginning, Hey that niggas you was talking to shit about day outside right now and listen, this beef you got ain't mine. Military said, look, here go your gun, Here go your guns, there go your war.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 1: You got it, chief, They said, I'm not shooting nobody out there. That's not Listen. That problem you got is your problem. You made it that that didn't happen. Here we had we they had government officials retiring. They like, nah, nigga, I'm done. I'm not doing this you can have. You can have this job. If this is what you're doing, I ain't gonna be a part of it. People stood up. They they resigning because they like, I'm not I'm not doing this with you. Them fools resigned. Them fools ain't shooting. And lastly, look, look now, y'all who backed off. I said, look, my bad. Uh okay, maybe okay, I'll fall back. I'll fall back at least for now, I'll fall back. Look, it's different, that's not that ain't what happened here. So we're gonna see. I mean, it's a it's a big sign because why we should care is obviously America's experiencing the same sort of like right wing revolution, you know that the rest of the country or the rest of the world experience. I mean, it's it's really all over the place, at least at least in the Western world. It's really all over the Western world, you know. But we don't co sign these foods. And if he go full fasciy, like what you're gonna do, that's still your boy? Is this still your mass? You're gonna come get your man's or what. So listen, that's the question. America you're gonna get your boy or what little politics?
Speaker 3: Y'all know, who's man's is this? Yo? Yo?
Speaker 4: Who's man's is this?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: Who's man's is this?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 4: Who's mans is this?
Speaker 1: You know? I don't know why I ain't thought of this before, but you know you could use promo code hood for fifteen percent off on terraform colbrew dot com. Like I forgot I own that company and this is my pod. Y'all, go ahead and punch your promo cod hood if you in the cold brew and get your some cold brew, gonna get you some coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I can't believe, I ain't think it is still right.
Speaker 3: Now, y'all y'all.
Speaker 1: This thing right here was recorded by Me Propaganda and East Lows, boil Heights, Los Angeles, California. This thing was mixed, edited, mastered, and scored by the one and the only Matt Awsowski. Y'all check out this fool's music. I mean it's incredible. Executive produced by Sophie Lichterman for Cool Zone Media. Man, and thank you for everybody who continue to tap in with us. Make sure you leaving reviews and five star ratings and sharing it with the homies so we could get this thing pushed up in the algorithm and listen. I just want to remind you these people is not smarter than you. If you understand city living, you understand politics, We'll see you next week.