Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is he caught me in his backyard. But right now the nephew is here with today's frank phone call.
Speaker 2: Were going to the grave yard, all right, get ready to get ready, to get ready to get ready. You gave wrong directions to my sister's grave. You gave wrong directions to my sister's grave.
Speaker 3: Head dog, let's go.
Speaker 4: Hello, thank you for calling.
Speaker 3: My name is Subject Stammen, timeram.
Speaker 4: Let me say she's in the office one moment, please.
Speaker 5: Got you just don't you don't make sense for all to go out there like we did it and they running into these type of prowduct that Hello.
Speaker 3: Hell, listen, my name is subject Stammens. Okay. Now my sisters Si Stem is buried out there, okay, And we come out there last week on to come out there and pray over the space.
Speaker 5: Why she's in Now you as the one that told us that it was a few spaces away from the mazoleumb Now we got out there and prayed over my sister friends and this barah and find out that we were in the wrong space and they say, you was the one that told.
Speaker 4: It to us, so I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: You was the one that told us that my sister I.
Speaker 4: Don't give out spaces. I'm in the administrative office.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you're worked out. I don't know. You was the one that told us this.
Speaker 4: No, I did, Yes, you did.
Speaker 5: You are the one that my grandbaby said that she talked to the woman named Tampa, and you had us out there stand.
Speaker 3: It over some white man's boy that it was.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 4: I'm not a counselor, so I can't tell you where space is. So your granddaughter lie to you.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody knowed men? Now, you had us out there in the wrong space.
Speaker 4: I couldn't have had you in the wrong space because I don't even know the semesary.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Send my grand baby up there to talk to you.
Speaker 4: I'll be here to five.
Speaker 3: You're very miss Javis.
Speaker 4: You know that I'll be here to five o'clock. You have a good day.
Speaker 3: No, don't you hang up just falling on me.
Speaker 4: You have a good day.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not gonna have a good day. You had me praying over my the president's body. That was the row.
Speaker 5: What and we're sitting there praying over this white man's body?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Right? Hello, I'm listening to you.
Speaker 3: You don't have an apology or.
Speaker 4: Nothing, because I know I didn't tell your granddaughter where a faith was?
Speaker 3: Then what did you tell him?
Speaker 4: I don't even know who your granddaughter is.
Speaker 3: What you mean the demon's family, We would not that.
Speaker 4: I don't know who the Sinon family is.
Speaker 3: Now Simon, that's demens demons.
Speaker 4: I don't know a Simon's family. That's what I'm telling you. I'm not a counselor. I don't even deal with family head.
Speaker 3: What I need you to do? Can you go out there and pray over myself about it?
Speaker 4: I don't know where your sister is buried.
Speaker 5: There supposed to have been six faiths away from the mother limb.
Speaker 4: I don't are there face? Where is it? Where is it? A section two? Section two?
Speaker 3: We was in section two, but there was some white man.
Speaker 5: We wasn't that.
Speaker 4: That wasn't my sus Okay. I don't even know who your sister Francis is. I do not even know where section two is. Whoever came into the cemetery and said that they spoke to me. They probably did speak to me, and I probably got the information from a counceror, but I never told them exactly where the spot was. So if they were out there praying over your sister and they were in the wrong spot, that's not my problem. Praying over some white man, that's not my problem, sir, the wrong spot.
Speaker 3: If you gave the wrong information, that is.
Speaker 4: I don't give the wrong information. Tell them, yes, she's in section two. I did not physically go out there and point to the spot to tell them to pray over that spot.
Speaker 3: Let me explain what I'm trying to stop from happening.
Speaker 5: If my people come out there, there's gonna be some mobody getting and I don't want nobody to get hurt.
Speaker 4: I mean, your family can come up here. It's not gonna be no more bodies being buried that. What they can do is come up here, write and we can conversate about this. But it's not going to be an ug world here.
Speaker 3: I want you to go out there and you pray over friends in this body.
Speaker 4: I'm not going on to pray over nobody's body. It's not family member. I didn't tell them the wrong information. Do you love the Lord I dearly do.
Speaker 5: Then you ought to have some sympathy. I want you to bow your head right now.
Speaker 4: No, I'm going to end this conversation because all the work to do. Now they come in and talk to me. I will be here until five o'clock.
Speaker 3: Can I say one more thingful?
Speaker 4: You go say one more thinking I'm in the car.
Speaker 2: Okay, this nephew tom Me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show, you just got you are crazy. Your sister to me cound sens you up and you just got it baby from nephew Tommy.
Speaker 3: Boy, you were standing in your ground. You like this guy. She wasn't prayed over the wrong body. That don't mean nothing at.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 3: Right, check it out.
Speaker 2: You got to tell me one thing, what's the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 3: How many yard have done it?
Speaker 2: And went to the cemetery and went to the wrong grave before it's it can't happen now you know that. Yeah, I went to a whole you know, the whole way they getting ready to do what's what's it called when they get ready to to uh here, when you get to the plot. We was actually at the plot, did a whole little whole ceremony and found out later he was at the wrong grave.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I actually put flowers on the grave time me for my grandmother. Had to go back and get them because I was the wrong grade. You went back and got him. I got it. Looked like now it looked like you stole some fly. But it was the wrong grave. It was not us. I've done it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well today, Yeah, who are you guys?
Speaker 3: You should have seen it them roses for her birthday. You think I'm gonna lead him there?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know who.
Speaker 3: I don't know who mus headed Johnson is. It is not the same person though they told me's it? No, that's not, that's not, it's not not.
Speaker 2: I'm mad, all right, cemetery ain't no true. All right, all right, I gotta thank god. Greensborough, Greensboro, North Carolina, came out, six shols, sold out. The nephew appreciate that. I a piece of native Thank y'all, Thank y'all. We had a blast and we did the dog on bang up next to Riley, North Carolina. That is Charlie Good nights. That's this coming weekend. Get your tickets. They don't say right now. The nephew will be there real shortly, and uh yeah, it might be just as stupid as I was. I'm stupid all in North Carolina this month. That's what's going on in North Carolina. Just stupid, just straight stupid, all in North Cakilaca.
Speaker 1: All right, you're every day the whole.
Speaker 3: State exactly all right there in Houston too, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll be. I'll be stupid out here sometimes, which but why wouldn't I be? That's what I do, But not when the kids is around.
Speaker 1: I try to That's where you draw the line.
Speaker 3: That's when I draw the line. Yes, they at least have some respect.
Speaker 2: For their daddy, dandr, that'd be messed up at the school man, damn your daddy stupid.
Speaker 3: No, I bet not hear that. I bet not here that.
Speaker 2: Richmond, Virginia landing the cut, Richmond, Virginia funny Balls, fifteen sixty something tickets on sail right now, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, all right.
Speaker 1: All right, thinking have you coming up next? It is my strawberry letter, and the subject is he caught me in his backyard. He caught me in his backyard. We'll get into that, find out what that's all about. Right after this you're listening to the Harvey Morning Show.