Speaker 1: The volume. There's so much to be thankful for, family, friends, food, at NFL football all week long. Draftking Sportsbook is keeping your Thanksgiving week full of action. New customers can bet just five bucks on any NFL action to score one hundred and fifty instantly in bonus beds. No matter your appetite, there's something for you. Money, lines, parlays, props, live bets, and so much more. You name it, they've got it. So download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app now and use code Shannon. New customers can bet five dollars on any Thanksgiving Day game and score one hundred and fifty instantly in bonus beds only on Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL with the code Shannon.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and why, or text hope and Why to four six seven three six nine. In West Virginia, visit www dot one eight hundred gambler, Please play responsibly. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org on behalf of boothill, casino and resort in Kansas. Must be twenty one or older in most eligible states, but age varies by jurisdiction. See DraftKings dot com slash sportsbook for details and statespecific responsible gambling resources, eligibility and deposit restrictions apply. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Terms at sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com slash basketball terms.
Speaker 2: Hello, welcome to another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 1: I'm your favorite sports thunk, Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite number. Eighty five Tojo Sinko, Oh my bad, bye baby, Oh Jo, Tojo sico O, Cho Sica.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fine. I take down one. I take down believe.
Speaker 1: Make make sure you're hitting that subscribe button. Thank you guys so much for getting us to three hundred and fourteen thousand subscribers.
Speaker 4: And here's a giveaway.
Speaker 1: Get us to three hundred and fifty thousand by next Monday, and we'll run a huge giveaway. We'll give I think we said twenty thousand, twenty thousand to forty people. That's five that's five hundred dollars per person, forty people, twenty thousand, twenty thousand dollars. We also got a special Thanksgiving giveaway Nightcap the show with proof of this is what we're offering a special Thanksgiving giveaway. Make sure I get this right, oh Joe tweet at Nightcap Show proof of getting ten family members or friends to subscribe to our YouTube page. We'll pick five winners and give each one of those winners one thousand dollars on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks, Thanks.
Speaker 1: Make sure you subscribe to Nightcap podcast feed wherever you listen to your podcast. We've also pinned Shave by Laportier at the top of the chat. Holiday right around the corner. Thanksgiving US seventy two hours away. Go ahead and grab your bottle or two. Hey, you'll be sure. You got birthdays in November December, and Christmas is right around the corner, and you got New Year's Eve, so you got a lot to celebrate and be thankful bore, So make sure you go grab your bottle of shade by Laportier. The Lincolns pinned at the top of the page. Let's jump right into this ball game, O Joe, Eagles go into Arron Head get a hard fat victory twenty one to seventeen. Patrick mahonmes was twenty four forty three, one seventy seven, two touchdowns, an interception in the end zone.
Speaker 4: Conditions weren't ideal at all at all.
Speaker 2: Good good teams find ways to overcome weather.
Speaker 4: They do they do. I enjoyed the game. You told me you didn't like it before we started, Before we started the show, you said you didn't like it. Obviously, I enjoyed the game. I enjoyed the game, especially what the Chiefs were able to do in the first half. What the Chiefs were able to do in the first half defensively, I thought they were gonna run away with the game. I thought they were gonna run with it game. Listen. They bought pressure throughout the first half. The Eagles off of the line looked like it was overwhelmed. It looked like they weren't even the Chiefs off the line, off the line that we were used to seeing Casey had. I'm sorry the Eagles off of the line. The Chiefs had five sacks in the first half. That's more sacks allowed in one half they allowed an individual game this season. You know we need we need our boy, you know, the poster boy, the poster child Kelsey, he fumbled. You know, with thirteen twenty one left left in the game, Eagles scored on it. So and drive what happens. They come back, they get the ball with the opportunity to score, and basically to me, I think they would have won the game if mv NBS MBS, if he comes up with that catch. You always stated that this game is created by moments. Moments happened in games like this where you could have won the game and it just didn't happen. It didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question, yes, that ball, when that ball went up in the air, do you think he was gonna catch that ball?
Speaker 4: Listen when I saw when I saw the dB, when I saw Roby and bump and run and not get a hand on val this Markquez valdad Skan didn't touch him. I struck up the band. You straight struck up the band. It's like seeing Tyreek with bump and run. Mark Quz can run and you sitting up there and don't get a hand on him. I said, that's that's touchdown.
Speaker 2: I knew it wasn't a touchdown.
Speaker 4: You know how did you not know how?
Speaker 1: Because he's a body catcher and it's inclement weather. When it's a body catcher, how did they catch the ball in dry weather with their bodies? So you actually think he was gonna hand catch that over the shoulder. And you know that's the hardest one because you got to track the ball and so now you got, oh Joe, you know how you do it?
Speaker 2: You got to take all the way to here. Right, he's a body catcher.
Speaker 4: But I have a question. Don't you think the weather the weather plays some type of part with the type of gloves that they use today, the weather plays some type of part with it with it's slipping off of his hands.
Speaker 1: That could possibly be. But here's the thing, O Joe, it doesn't matter. If you watch him throughout his career, he catches the majority of the ball with his body.
Speaker 2: He jumping up doing this or doing this.
Speaker 1: So now when you're asking in clement weather to rely on your hands, and now you've got to track the over the shoulder, the catch is the hardest catch. To make us think about it, what is happening? It's rainy, guess why? The rain drops of God in your eyes. So now and you're running, so you got to steady your eyes track the ball over, follow it all the way down and you can see Ojo Sudie hit his hands instead of him bringing it in. He got the ball up here. What you think is gonna happen if you got the ball up here and you hit the ground. Ojo, Yeah, it's gone.
Speaker 4: It's gone. It's gone.
Speaker 1: Trap trap out it. I don't think Trav had a good game tonight. Punch out? What's all you got to do? I mean, I don't know how you guys did it. But we got a scouting report on all the dv's. He likes to punch the ball out. Okay, he likes to strip from behind. Hey, he can be had of certain things. So we got a scouting report. Who likes to play bump and run? Who likes to playoff? Who likes to gamble? Does he like to punch the ball out? If you come from behind?
Speaker 4: Guy?
Speaker 1: We had a scouty report. What's this guy? Report on Bradley Roby. He's a punch out got he's a peanut tillman. He's looking to be in front and he's gonna try to punch the ball out. Cat travel whatever. Maybe they had to report. He got a little charter with the ball he got away from his body. Punch out. You take once on the board because that worst case scenario, you're gonna get a field goal at least. Patrick Mahomes throws an interception in the end zone. Byyard takes off before he even throws the ball because he's staring down justin Washington. Bayard touches up. By Yard takes off before he even throws the ball, and.
Speaker 4: He just he's just he had just gotten beat previously on that. I think there must have been some miscommunication about the secondary and they just got beat. And he came back to say, the very next drive and got an interception.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And so there are two drives right there that you take it. Let's just say a bare minimum. You took six points off the board, right and remember kicking field goals, turning the ball over in red zone. You're gonna lose ball games like that. But I was on first Shake today. I told steven A what I've seen this year from the Eagles. They're middle around and don't get it going. But if you leave them in the game, Jayalen Hurts will find a way.
Speaker 4: To beat you. At the end.
Speaker 1: They gonna hurt you. They hurt Henna. He's gonna find a way and the Eagles. Remember I was the one that was concerned early this year about the Chiefs offense. I told you, Ojo, Now they got shut out in the second half. They're they're they're scoring an NFL worse five point nine.
Speaker 4: In the second half game, right, and they just got blanked.
Speaker 1: So that average five point nine is about the depth. And I told you, I said, I got concerned, Ojo. I said, well, you to menah Ma Homes, I said, no, at some point in time, he's not even enough to overcome the inadequate play they get.
Speaker 2: From this skill positions.
Speaker 4: But this is this is the thing about it, and we talk about we talked about Patrick Mahomes and I said, even with them being blanketed and dubbed in the second half, they won't be seeing a defense like this week the week how many defenses are they going to see week the week that or that of the Philadelphia Eagles. So that's where I say they can overcome it because an other team that they're going to play, Patrick Mahomes is going to be able to manipulate, dissect, and basically be a goddamn surgeon against other teams outside of the Eagles, and it might be one other team that is that is suited very well across the board as far as the roster is concerned, that can compete with them at every spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that the one and also one of the things. And give the Eagles credit.
Speaker 1: They did a great job of a justin doing a better job of protecting Jalen Hurst in the second half. They did a great job of getting the ball out of his hand. They did a great job with Jerious Need, did an unbelievable job on A. J.
Speaker 4: Brown. He thought it my whole game, didn't he.
Speaker 1: He did an unbelievable job on AJ Brown. And so now you got to go and that's why you gotta do Bonte Smith. So now you're number two, all of a sudden has to be number one because they're doing a great job on number one.
Speaker 2: So now you need the Bonte to step up. And he did step up.
Speaker 1: But if you remember, there was another play MBS had it and he there's no there's no safety help. He's one on one. I think it's Buck Holder. I think thirty two. What's his last name. I think it's Buck Holder?
Speaker 4: Right, he runs a seven route why would you run a seven round instead of a goal?
Speaker 2: If you noticed it? Oh, Joe Mahons threw.
Speaker 4: Him up the field, like run a goal while you're running a seven route.
Speaker 2: No safety.
Speaker 1: You're gonna let the guy use the sideline because even if you catch the seven round, he's gonna push you out about why not keep it up the field.
Speaker 4: But that's something that that's something they probably hadn't worked on, and I'm so glad you just mentioned that. Let's talk about the play with AJ Brown that had AJ Brown and Jalen Hursts on the sideline arguing, yeah, it was a hot route that Darius Sneed knew it was a hot route. So what did he do even even though the split, even though the split was condensed and he widened out, he knew the ball had to come out. So what did a J Brown do? Oh? Thea Darius wanted. Che didn't just sit there. He threw up the mailbox like Randy Moss. But it's something that him and him and him and Jalen Hurst hadn't worked on. So the ball was already gone. He had to let it go because it was the hot route. I think the chemistry and being together for a long time. I don't know if they had the freedom to do that yet where he could say, listen, I know a hot router is coming. I know he's gonna cheat, I know he's gonna sit. I'm a hold of the ball. I'm a hold the ball to split second longer, a split second longer and take that hit. But you got to come through for me because that's six points. That's six point. I understand where A. J. Brown was coming from. But again jalen Hurst doesn't know that, so he got to get that ball out of his hands and it ended up being an interception.
Speaker 1: I get that with Ojo because it's a bang bang play bang bang. Look, look that's something to look here. If he jumps it, I'm gonna run this slugo. I'm gonna run. Hey, I'm gonna fake it, and I'm going I'm gonna hit him over the top. So in a situation like that, you're gonna ask jaalen.
Speaker 4: Hurst just retreat, just retreat and brut it go. Yeah, But an MBN situation, I shouldn't have to tell you that.
Speaker 1: Bro ain't no safety in the middle of field. Why the hell would you run a seven route instead of a goal Yeah, yeah, that's but see O Joe, we think like I mean a lot of guys. I mean, there was just common knowledge and MBS has been with has been with Mahomes. He won a Super Bowl with him last year. Yeah, this is not like he's a new receiver, right, he's been there because that stuff that should be common knowledge in a situation like that. Oh, they ain't got no safety. Why would I run a severn? Why would I want a thirty yard completion when I can hit a fifty yards in fil job.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's the funny thing about it is anytime they probably ran that concept out of different formations or different salad dressings as I call it, that might have been a safety there. So every time he has run it, the look has always been for him to run the corner route, and just so happened in this game. The safety might have did something they had no business and he wasn't there. But he's used to doing it one way all the time time and just want them to be in the same place. And Mahome might have been on a different page. Obviously obviously they weren't.
Speaker 1: Mahome threw him up the field became Mahme is heid exactly what do you say? What makes great receiver a quarterback combination is the ability to see things at the exact same time, time, exact same way.
Speaker 4: And be able to adjust and be able to adjust on it and everybody on the fly.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, we got oh Jo, We've already got seventeen thousand people in the live and they're donating of a storm asking this question.
Speaker 2: Herman Crews donated ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Do you believe if the Chiefs have actually invested money in a grittingway, true number one receiver.
Speaker 4: They would be in situations like this, what receiver was available? D hop?
Speaker 2: Could they have gotten d hop?
Speaker 4: Yeah? They could and even have been tremendous in that offense.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, because I need sky Moore.
Speaker 2: Look, this is your second year. You're sophomore.
Speaker 1: You need to take that next step, Darius, Tony, you need to take that next step right right. He can't be so reliant, so dependent, because if Kelsey has if if Kelps have a game like he had to night, then what do I do?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: If I put all of my eggs in one basket and I trip on the way to the market, there goes everything, Oh Joe. If that's what's happened. He's invested so much in trav and if Trave ever has an off game, you see how bad it looked. He was twenty four and forty three seventy seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Again, even even even even with the stat even with the stat line, I'm still going to use the inklement weather as a reason for it. And I think some of those catches that would dropped tonight are caught if it's a dry game. If it's a dry game. And again, even if they don't have a number one, number one receiver. Patrick Mahomes has two Super Bowls, obviously, one of them being with Tyreek Hill, but after that, there still was no true number one where you have to lock in and say, you know what, when the defense comes at the huddle, we have to call our assignments and our adjustments based on where he lines up. They didn't have that, and they still won a Super Bowl. So I like Patrick, ye is that good?
Speaker 2: That's last year? Ojo?
Speaker 4: We can overcome not having the number one.
Speaker 1: Whether you fra what did Joe Crack say, yesterday's price ain't today's day.
Speaker 2: Last year's team, ain't this year's team?
Speaker 1: Right, And you get outstanding played by your defense. Their defense is bawling out that control. And for the offense, that's a Patrick Mahomes led offense. And they're already they were already scoring twenty three points a game, which is the lowest in the Mahomes era.
Speaker 2: Now it's gonna be even lower. And they're scoring this few.
Speaker 1: Points at home, at home, and see, o Joe, I'm I'm I'm a very realistic guy. Look, I didn't like playing in the rain, but now we don't use rain and excuse because everybody, everybody is always practiced in the rain. And guess what they're gonna send checks. You're gonna go get that check on Tuesday and Ojo, come rain, comerect. Before they started doing direct deposit, I always got my check.
Speaker 4: Go Joe.
Speaker 1: I needed to see it. I need to and getting in therect deposit. Hey, Ojoe, I ain't have no direct deposit. I ain't had no direct deposit till I started working with Fox. They told me they was gonna send me my money. I had to get direct deposit. I had Oh yeah, I had to go upstairs get them chicks.
Speaker 2: I need to see my money.
Speaker 4: Wait, hold on, hold on, lod you you didn't get direct deposits, so you went and got your chicken. We took it to the bank yourself. I took it to the bank byself.
Speaker 1: Nah, that's too much. That's too much, man, I mean one I had. I had deferred a lot of my money. Hey, I deferred a lot of my wanted money. One time, Oh Joe, I had like two point two million dollars right right.
Speaker 2: I had it for like thirty days sitting in my drawer.
Speaker 1: The Broncos called me and they's like, uh, Sheldon, did you receive that check?
Speaker 2: Right? I was like yeah, I said to the drawer.
Speaker 1: That's like, do you mind cashing it?
Speaker 4: I forgot.
Speaker 1: I put it in a drawer, forgot all about it, no joke. And it was like forty days and they asked me. They called me and said, well, uh, do you mind cashing it?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: Even that's a lot of the like hold on, we wrote something for two millions and that beg cash And yeah, they said, where you know you don't want dont don't worry about cashing it. We're gonna issue We're gonna re issue you another one one. Yeah, can you go cash down when you get it? I was like okay, I'll do that. Uh but that but look it happened. Alon Perkins the second donated ten dollars and an ass. Do you think the Chiefs are missing ir B enemy? Andy Reid was calling the players then he's calling the.
Speaker 4: Players now, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: And I thought he did. I thought Andy did a masterful job early on. They was getting the CHECKO involved running the football. They was throwing the football, they were spreading around the nice job with a lot of smoke, screen, jail breaks, screen, whatever you want to call it. They did a great job of getting the ball out of his hands. And then all of a sudden, the offense became stagnant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was listening after those those half tack those halftime of justice were made by the Eagles. The Eagles have a very very very good defense. I wouldn't really say they got it. I think they got a good front line. I think that back then it's there. I don't think the back head is very good. You're the cover. I think because of the Rember line, it makes it makes the secondary that much better because they can cheat, they can gamble, they can do a lot more. Because the front line is that.
Speaker 2: Good, They're twenty ninth and pass defense.
Speaker 4: Teamsoe, Yeah, I hate where you throw numbers at me like that about SESPEC, especially with how they look to night.
Speaker 1: How Sam how hold on, what about inclement rather? Now you've been using that the whole night, but now you don't want to use it. Yeah, but how about it? Sam Howe threw for three ninety seven and four touchdowns on the Yeah that just three weeks ago through for three seventy four and three touchdowns. Yeah, they're twenty ninth and past defense for a reason, O Joe. That is an accident. They can they can be had, but the question is do I have the receiver that can go have them?
Speaker 2: I know I got the quarterback. I'm not I'm not questioning my home.
Speaker 1: He had a bad night throwing the football tonight, and that needs to be pointed out. He did not play particular well. Yeah, he had a great throw at the end that could have made everybody forget what transferred throughout the course.
Speaker 4: Of the game changes everything.
Speaker 2: But he did not. He did not throw the ball. He was a little off.
Speaker 1: And look, it's hard, and I get it, but you have to understand guys are not gonna be plucking the ball.
Speaker 2: You putting the ball where you normally would throw it. O joe.
Speaker 1: You got to put that ball in between the numbers. You got to give them an opportunity because that ball is gonna hit your hand and it's gonna skid. So guys catches that guys would normally make. It ain't happening. It ain't happening. And now you really got to focus. I mean it was almost like, hey, you gotta get bro Now. I'm not even worried about running after the catch, O joe. I'm so focused on just catching the.
Speaker 4: Futt the ball.
Speaker 1: A lot of times I'm just catching it and getting five yards, I'm catching.
Speaker 4: It getting ten yards where if it's dry, Oh I'm spending up out there. I'm about to I'm about to book it right away. But to hit you with these right here and try to get up out of there. And I don't think people. I don't think people watching at home he'd be like, oh, it just rain. You got to catch the ball. I don't think they understand the difficult t at running at the speed that you're running, Yeah, with everything that's surround you, being able to process it, people coming at you, people coming to tackle you, knowing hits are coming and then having to lock in. Times tend to make sure you insure to catch. And even even with you even with you're being locked in, you're still dropping because of the gloves that they use today are not for rainy weather. And you know, if people never want to take their gloves off, they never want to take their glove.
Speaker 1: No, no, I mean I really didn't we I think I wore glove my senior year in high school in college, but for the most part, I was bare hands up until my senior year in college, and then I probably would have stayed bare handed had they not.
Speaker 4: But you know, a tight end, man, you end up banging helmets.
Speaker 2: Your hel get mask.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got to use your hands too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, man, Yeah, but look, give give the Eagles credit. The Eagles. The Eagles are. The Eagles are a resilient football team. The Eagles football team reminds you of a lot of the fans. That's a very blue collar, that's a very tough town, that's a very blue collar, that's a very tough and physical minded football team. And I want to give Nick Cianni credit because when he showed him out, like who the hell is Nick Sirianni and he showed up. He didn't even have a suit because hell, he wasn't even expected to get in the job. He told that he gets the job, but he got an eagle sweat suit on, and I'm like, who the hell.
Speaker 4: Is this dude? But he's been better than I ever imagined he would.
Speaker 1: And Jeffrey Lewie and Howard Roseman the owner, Jeffrey Lewie howl Roseman is the general manager. They hit this one out of the park. Yeah, yeah, they got they got They got the right guy.
Speaker 4: This is their year. This is the If it's not this year, it's next year. But at some point you're not gonna be able to keep Oh you're not gonna be to keep that superstar team together now, So you got to get it either this year next year.
Speaker 1: Well, guy's gonna start coming available. I mean a j I mean, Dubonte smil is gonna go on a contract. Uh you know, I don't know. You know, Jalen Carters a few years away. He's a rookie. He's on a rookie contract. You got hurt sewn up. Probably you're gonna probably have to come back to the table and do something with a j after next year. The line of this all depends on how long those linemen want to play. You got Lane Johnson on the nice contract, Mile Lata is on the nice contract. Kelsey is probably looking away. He's thirty six, the second oldest offensive linean in football behind Dwayne Brown. So how much long is he gonna play? I like Landon Dixon. He's unbelievable at the right guard position. So they I think they can be good for a while. It all depends on Brad Burry and Slave. But the defensive line, how much longer does Fletcher want to go? How much longer the Brandon Graham want to go? So they got some night they got some nice pieces, O Joe, just feeling just feeling that roster. You got a young Jalen Hurts who improves by the week. If but that knee, you know, I see Jayalen Hurts get caught from behind by people that he kicked Dirk their eyes and by the time they realized what would happen, he'd have been on the way back to the ord.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I mean, I mean he's he's still a fishing though. When he does take the ball down the run and then what I like about Jalen is is he is a true pocket passer first, and he ain't tay. He ain't pulling the ball down and running with it unless he has to, unless he just damn near has to. Yes, Uh ma'am be crazy.
Speaker 1: Donated ten dollars as Jason and Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 4: Are the first brother to play in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: But if Sterling had not retired due to injury, it would have been YouTube How special would super Bowl thirty two would have been if that'll happened. It would have been great for us, but it would even hell on my sister and my mom. And that's the thing, see and things like that. As a competitor, you you know, hey, I want to win. He wants to win. That's my brother. But my mom and sister, My mom and sister that they're not gonna be able to handle that.
Speaker 4: Who is they gonna cheer for? How about that?
Speaker 1: Me? Because I'm the baby? Because I'm the baby, I'm the baby. I know, I know my mom, I know what hell going on? Where the black dark behind you? It's pitch stark.
Speaker 4: Oh shoot, that's a lice in the hotel. They must have cut off hole. Let me turn them on because all I see right now is teeth. Yeah, that's all that. That's all I see. Hotel. Hotel must be all the time.
Speaker 2: Hey heard me?
Speaker 4: The hotel must be on the time or summer. I ain't never heard no hotel an Now I'm in La. I just landed aroun She here she watching though I'm sure she might be watching. She might she might be watching.
Speaker 2: Is she watching? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey baby, oh Joe, we just passed twenty one thousand lives.
Speaker 4: What yeah, ay, twenty one thousand people. I love y'all. I know you see this. I love you. If I've never ever never seen you in person, I love you. Hugs for me if you have met me in person, I appreciate you. Thank you for subscribing and all that good stuff. Man, We're gonna continue to make sure we pay it for it. We're gonna bless you now, We're gonna place you.
Speaker 1: They say they don't want me, no guy to be something on told like neck bone.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, no, no, yes.
Speaker 4: They do they understand that. Listen. If you can, if you eat pig feet, if you eat pig feet, yeah they got if you can, if you eat raccoon, listen, you can put hot sauce on toes to. Now you put sauce on to start with the piggy to and play the flute. That's how you practice. Start with the piggy toe and play the flute.
Speaker 1: I really get, I really get off a couple of bands a month and then have these and told I ain't gonna be able to do that one. Go ahead, take these couple of extra bands I got for you. But I I can't do that on you.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, you can't talk about you want to miss bee nasty if you ain't willing to be nasty. Now it ain't making no sense. Now be one plus one plus one got it equal to? You ain't making no sense one plus one got an equal to?
Speaker 1: There there are other ways. There's an other way to be dash, you know what I'm saying. There's level There as levels to dance. I mean right now, you have a tea it so maybe I'm like at a six six of the house.
Speaker 4: Listen, listen, you want to listen, but listen, you don't been on you don't been on God's Green or it's very very long. Yeah, And there was Adam and Eve. They called it the Birds and the Bees and I'm gonna need you. I'm gonna need you to catch up. I'm gonna need you to evolve right now. You you you nasty with a flip phone. You ain't you ain't You ain't even compatible in today's society. Yeah, now you're a flip phone. Right now, I need you to come on and graduate with me. I don't flip. That might be that brick, I might be that first motorola, that will be the big eight thousand.
Speaker 2: I might be with an old brick, mool you know what I'm saying. But you don't catch up.
Speaker 4: You know, listen, listen. Even when you started learning to ride a bike, you had training wheel zone right now in that area, regardless of age, you got your training wheel zone. But we're gonna guide you. We're gonna guide you and this we're gonna get you together.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh Joe, I appreciate it. Checked this out. Tom Brady winning the Steven A. Smilshaw Congratulations steven eight and says the NFL is a weaker product. Brady says, I think there's a lot of mediocrity in today's NFL. I don't see excellence that I saw in the past. The rules have allowed for a lot of bad habits to get into the actual performance of the game. I just think the product, in my opinion, is less than what it used to be. So this is what he said. He said, offensive players need to protect themselves. It's not up to a defensive player to protect an offensive player. The defensive player needs to protect themselves. I didn't throw the ball in the certain areas because I was afraid guys were gonna get knocked out.
Speaker 4: That's the reality of it.
Speaker 1: I would not throw the ball over the middle when I played ray Lewis because he knocked them out of the game and I couldn't afford to.
Speaker 2: Lose a player, a good player. Yeah, that's what I've been saying.
Speaker 1: These guys throw the ball over the middle, and then they get mad at the defensive player for knocking him out.
Speaker 4: Na Hey, they reached it out with one hand. They pretty posing and looking good and looking cute. Yeah, okay, okay. The NFL. The NFL has handicap. The game of football is it is handicapped players that play on defense to a point to where they can't even tackle. Everything is a flag, Everything is a foul of some sort. They're finding players ridiculously ridiculous amounts of money. Yes, for playing the game of football that we were taught from Yay High on how to play, tackling proper, doing all this stuff like there's nothing you can do now, there's nothing you can do. Yeah, they say, don't leave with the crown of the helmet. Okay, so people are start trying to use their shoulder now, but it's impossible when you're running full speed and somebody plays a bang bang plays and having to adjust your body and move it at a split second. Somebody's gonna end up hurting themselves. They're gonna end up hurting themselves. Handicap, They handicap everybody. You can't hit the quarterback. I understand that. I understand that part. You can't hit the quarterback. You can't do anything some some plays. It just it's it's ridiculous. Oh won't to the point where I understand what tom Bridge is coming from as far as the product on the field, because they're handingcap in the defense to such an extent. I think they're doing it purposely so the offense for the fans people more excited, They be more exciting it. I don't want to say the wrong thing. I can't get in trouble.
Speaker 1: Right, They opened up the game because what do you like? You like scoring in baseball?
Speaker 2: What do you want? You wanted the home runs?
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: They allowed the players to do certain things to be able to hit the ball over the fence and the and the mlbat benefit of the rewards, and then all of a sudden they wanted, all of a sudden, become so stringent. Oh, I can't believe y'all did that. Well, you co signed that. You were all in favor of that until it got out that everybody was doing it. Okay, look at basketball. What did they do? They took they took the hand, check it out. They took certain aspects of the game out to make it free flowing because everybody people got tired for a more five to eighty ball game. I want to see one fifteen to one twelve. I want to see And so they opened the game up.
Speaker 2: More people than old fans.
Speaker 4: I like this.
Speaker 1: NBA, the NFL, what did they do? They made it a damn theon prosal to hit the quarterback because you can only hit him in this area from the top of his number to the bottom of his number.
Speaker 4: Crazy, all you got, that's great? Where they need to start doing with defensive players need to start doing defensive ends, defensive tackles, uh corners, corners or of the goddamn nickels coming on blizzes and just run up and just hug him and just hold him, just hold him up like that. The game is going to come to that extent. We just got to grab somebody and just hold them up and wait for the whistle to blow. That's what's coming to.
Speaker 1: But then what happened when you're running so fast and then you fall on top of it? Now you put your weight on it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And the funny and this is the thing the NFL always talks about protecting players, protecting players, I understand. I understand safety technology than that, than the advancement of it and how far has come. Listen, players are getting bigger, fast, and stronger. The dimensions of the field have yet to change. They haven't changed it all. So what do you want to give? Something has to give. Something has to give. Telling the players that are getting bigger, fast and stronger, Okay, you have to change the way you tackle. Okay, you have to change. It's impossible. But you don't tackle the only time you tackle is in the game.
Speaker 1: So what do you get that practice, robo Joe, Well, don't do this, okay, So you're just telling us to do that. We get no repetitions of doing that. The only repetition we get is come game day and when and I tell Guy and I you know, I talked to I said, if I flash my hands in front.
Speaker 2: Of your face, you're gonna blink.
Speaker 1: So what do you think If I'm a receiver, I catch the ball and I see somebody coming, I'm gonna crunch. I'm I'm a ball up so now I might be up here, I see him coming, I bring myself down into him. Now he has been the head and shoulder area, yew. All of a sudden, it's a flag on him.
Speaker 4: And I'm fining twenty thousand dollars for something that I can't that that I can't even help. That is a reaction. Its reaction. You know you just reacted. And then also would I know why the why the NFL changed these rules? Remember that? Remember that lawsuit? Right that?
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, but that lossuit.
Speaker 4: That is why the rules are as crazy as they are. Because the NFL is also protecting the shield so players can come now ten fifteen twenty years from now and say, well, look, these are the reasons why I feel this way. I'm suing, Well, no, you're not gonna be able to do that, because they're rules set in place now that protects the NFL saying well, no, we had the rules set in place where you can't come back and sue us twenty some years from now because of damage or CT or anything of that sort.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the cause. I look at the NFL as assumption of the risk. You know, broken bones, torn ligaments. You know you're gonna get if you played long enough, you're gonna get a concussion. Somebody gonna get you in the top of your head, yeah, or get you in the side, and you're gonna get your bail rung. Because when I first got the lead, they didn't use the term concussion unless you got literally noted out.
Speaker 2: You say, oh you got your bail rung, Well you got ding hunk.
Speaker 1: But then you know, they started doing all these studies and people started to say, oh, no, that's a concussion.
Speaker 4: But no, I get it.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. I agree with everything that Tom Brady said. Oh yeah, guess what, But guess what, Ojoe, Tom Brady benefited from these rules.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did well on the back end. On the back end, Bro, he played twenty three years. Do you hold on, O, Joe, check this out. I don't know if you remember this, but when did the rule start where you could actually hit? I don't.
Speaker 2: I think the.
Speaker 1: Defensive receiver started about five years ago. But here's okay, think about this. In nineteen ninety nine, you know, heart turn one and got on the field, Rodney Harrison hit Trent Green in the knee in the pocket.
Speaker 4: Ah did they know he fell into him am by accident?
Speaker 1: It was in the preseason game. He hit him in his knee. They didn't change the rule into two thousand and nine. And why did they change it?
Speaker 4: The tuck was the tuck one? No.
Speaker 1: In two thousand and eight, Pollard but no Pollard from Kansas City hit Tom Brady in the pocket in his knee, and they immediately changed the rule.
Speaker 4: And that's when Matt Castle had to come in and finish the season. And you going okay, okay, okay, ok.
Speaker 1: So now they changed the rule. Then they also said we're gonna take it a step further. Now you're not gonna be able to land your body on top of the player.
Speaker 2: So he's going to take him down.
Speaker 1: You got to land on your side, or you got to protect him or pull him down on top of you.
Speaker 2: I ain't pull him down on top of me. I'm gonna slam his hands down.
Speaker 4: Well, I do understand that part. Obviously, three hundred pounds deepensive tackles you got, you got the damn d ns at two eighty two fifty land all that pressure on the quarterback, separate the shoulders a C springs, and you want your quarterbacks to be able to finish the game because listen, people coming to see the quarterbacks. They come to see that your offense won't be the same without them out there on the field. So I do understand one the product, especially the quarterback on the field.
Speaker 1: I totally understand. But you're handicapping the guys and you al they're hesitant. Now they don't want to Well how do I get him? I don't want to slam him down? And now you all of a sudden, you let the guy get out your griss out of your grass. He runs out and throws the touchdown path and then Coach's like, son, why do you get code what you want?
Speaker 4: I can't hit him exactly.
Speaker 2: And the same thing with the defensive receiver.
Speaker 1: The incidental contact is so much before we move on, uh Kareem.
Speaker 2: Jackson got fined, he got suspended four games.
Speaker 4: And came back Nottty reviewing something else.
Speaker 1: No, they just suspended in four games for the hit on on Dobbs last night.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 1: See this is why I disagree. Dobbs is a runner. He's not for the protection of a defensives player. He's not a receiver. He's not in a defensives position. O Joe, he's running the football. It's thirty one. I don't want you to fall forward, so I'm gonna try to run through you. So what do they want?
Speaker 4: They gotta do? So?
Speaker 1: So now all of a sudden, I can't So what am I supposed to do when a guy running full speed ahead?
Speaker 2: What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 4: O Joe? Can he appeal that? Or no?
Speaker 1: Yes, he gonna appel it, because this he appealed the last one in the game four games, John, they heard it, and then he got two this game, the game another four games, so I'm sure he's gonna peel it again.
Speaker 2: But when I look at it, Ojo, I.
Speaker 1: Get defensives, receiver, I get the quarterback in the pocket, but as a runner, he's no longer just because he has fifty he plays the quarterback and he could throw the ball.
Speaker 4: He's a running back, he's a receiver.
Speaker 2: He's running the ball.
Speaker 1: He doesn't get the protections that a guy in the pocket or receiver trying to catch the ball does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's that's unfortunate. Man, that's unfortunate that he just he just came back, just got back just Sunday was his first game being active. I don't know, I don't know. I think is it the competition committee that that rules on this. Is it the competition committee or is it the NFL as a whole.
Speaker 2: It's the competition committee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they gotta they gotta do something. They gotta do something by that because of one of the defendive defenders are gonna end up hurting themselves to prevent themselves and doing something that's not natural when it comes to tackling. Yeah.
Speaker 1: While we all love watching our favorite teams on television, there's nothing better than being at a game live and in person, sitting court side. Ticket for me, and the best way to get tickets to any of these games is on game Time, the fast and growing ticket app in the US. Game Time is obsessed with finding ways to help you save money on tickets. You can find exclusive flash deals and sponsor deals on games and concerts daily, and with game Time guaranteed, you'll always get the best price. If you find the tickets in the same section and row for less, game Time will credit you one hundred and ten percent of the difference, So take the guests work out of buying tickets.
Speaker 2: With game Time.
Speaker 1: Download the game Time app, creat an account and redeem code Nightcap for twenty dollars off your first purchase.
Speaker 2: Terms apply again. Download game Time app.
Speaker 1: End of the code Nightcap that's inn I ghtcap.
Speaker 2: For twenty dollars off.
Speaker 1: Download game Time today, Last minute tickets, lowd's price guaranteed. Oh Joe, we got over twenty three thousand people in the live right.
Speaker 4: Now twenty three Do I love to? I ain't never been able to tell twenty three thousand people I love your ones, but I love y'all. I love you.
Speaker 1: Do we do? So check us out. Please make sure you click that subscribe button. You got us to over three hundred and fourteen thousand. We got a goal. Our goal is we got this huge giveaway by next Friday. And here's what we're doing. If you get us to three fifty by next Monday. By next Monday, by the time we go out because we started, by the time we go off the air next Monday, forty people will receive five hundred dollars. That's a total of twenty thousand dollars. But we're not going to stop there. We also have a very special Thanksgiving offer to giveaway. This is for our Twitter followers night Tweet Nightcap the show. Show proof of getting ten family members or friends to subscribe to our YouTube page. We'll pick five winners on Thursday night. We'll give five winners one thousand.
Speaker 4: Dollars one thousand, one thousand.
Speaker 1: Five people will win fun one thousand dollars if you can show proof that you got ten family members of friend to subscribe to our YouTube page. We've also added the link at the top of the page, but set by Laportier.
Speaker 4: Make sure you click that link.
Speaker 1: The holiday is right around the corner seventy two hours and it's about to be Thanksgiving. We got some birthday babies and that was born in Thanksgiving. We got the other another holiday, which is Christmas, Christmas and New Year's and we got some birthdays, so you got plenty of reason to celebrate. And even if you don't have a birthday, every day that you wake up and you got blood running warm in your veins, and you got you for your limbs, and you, in your right mind, you've been blessed because the good man upstairs called a lot of people home, and you're very fortunate that you want one of them. So don't look at it because oh this old that it could be worse. You got your help, and that's all I really care about, because money ain't worth a damn because people work, play wealth and they spend most of it. Try to stay healthy. What do the richard privial in the world try to do?
Speaker 2: Help?
Speaker 1: So you got your health, Ladies and gentlemen at home, be thankful for that. You're surrounded by loved ones, family and friends. Man, that's unbelievable. But we're gonna we're gonna share the wealth twenty thousand. We're gonna give away twenty thousand if you get us to three hundred and fifty by close and thank this. Check this out, ladies and gentlemen, we got a Thursday show and.
Speaker 4: A Friday show. Yeah, I mean you get you get to see my face twice two days in a row. Poor show, Yeah, poor show. Yeah, we're doing it big. Oh Joe, we doing it big. Hea, you get to see it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you for joining us. Guys.
Speaker 1: When we put this thing together, Oh Joe and I put this thing together, we thought we had great chemistry and we thought we could be special. We had no idea you were going to take to us like you have, and it does not go unknowned unnoticed. So what we want to do is to give you, give back to you because you made this possible. So thank you again for the bottom of our heart. And so we're gonna continue.
Speaker 4: Ojo.
Speaker 1: The hip drop tackle, we see it put Mark Andrews out. We've seen a lot of guys getting injured with this play. I believe they're gonna end up banning this tackle, just like they did the horse calling.
Speaker 4: Then what you're gonna do? How you're gonna tackle somebody? How are you going to tackle somebody? How are you going to tackle somebody that's in front of you? What are you gonna do? You can't bang it? This is this is what was talking about. The offensive player need to protect themselves. When you feel the way that somebody on you, stop trying to fight it. Allow the body to just let go, Just let go and fall with it. Mark nobody got hurt because he's fighting through it. Don't fight through it. If you know somebody's on you, if you feel the way that somebody on you, just let go, let go and just fall with it. Just flow with it. You learn that when you're a little kid, when you're a little kid and optimist, you learn that. You remember horse callar They outlawedis Williams. Williams on Terry Owens when the Cowboys played the Eagles.
Speaker 1: But he also he also towards somebody's tell attendant. He did a couple of guys like that, and they outlawed. They say, you know what, God, you can you can stop. You don't have to tackle like that. And if you do tackle like that, we're gonna penalize, right And I think that's where I think that's where they're heading OHO, because I'm surprised they didn't do a way with the last year. Because Patrick Mahomes is a big enough name to move the needle, and the last thing you want him to do is to be unable. And I think had he missed the game that had Andre had put him out, I think they would have outlawded. But because he came back and was able to play and they won the Super Bowl, they took another look at it. But I'm gonna be I won't be surprised in the next year or so if that play is outlawed, and if you do it, it's gonna get penalized, Okay.
Speaker 4: And if if they out if they outlawed that and they handicap the defensive players even more than with the already are handicapped, then we might as well put some goddamn flags on. And that's that's no disrespect to the Competition Committee, that's no disrespect to the NFL. But I'm sure if we would have if we were to have or talked to defensive players, linebackers, save these cornerbacks, nickels, anybody on defense, and ask them, if you want outlaw that tackle, What do we do about individuals that are bigger than us, that are stronger than us, that we have to tackle from behind it from the side that we're not meeting head on? What do we do? What do you do?
Speaker 1: Adaptability is one of the greatest things that's ever been created.
Speaker 4: You can't adapt. You can't. There's no way to adapt. You've been playing the game one way all your life. You can't all of a sudden get to the NFL and the NFL decided to change a rule. People are bigger, faster, and stronger. There's nothing you can adapt to and changing at the series game can't do so o jo. But here's the thing. There's a new wave of being taught.
Speaker 1: So the way you were taught, they weren't taught like that at the grass roots level. Now guys are getting taught at the grass roots level for forty million dollars. You would adapt because that's where the salaries are heading. For defensive players. I never thought i'd see a defensive ploer, a cornerback making twenty plus million dollars. I never thought i'd see a defensive lineman making thirty million dollars. And ten years from now, they're gonna be a defensive lineman making fifty million O Joe. Do you know there are some of these franchises that was purchased for less than fifty million, right, So guys will find a way to adapt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think they will. It's unfortunate, though.
Speaker 1: It's unfortunate your guy, Zach Wilson, that this is how bad it's got. They just signed Trevor Simeon to the practice squad. He's gonna be the number two all the way down to three. He probably won't even get an opportunity to dress out. Zach Wilson might have played this last game, all things being equal, O Joe. What they really hold would happen is that they can get two years, squeeze two years out of Aaron Rodgers, get Zach Wilson to said for two years, see and then bring him back. But Aaron Rodgers got hurt the fourth player of the season, Zach Wilson got thrust back into the situation.
Speaker 2: And here we are since the check this out.
Speaker 1: Since the start of twenty twenty one, when Robert Salam took over his head coach, the Jets are one of two teams that have thrown more interceptions than touchdown passes, along with the Carolina Panthers. Let that sink it, O Joe, since they've thrown more interceptions than touchdown passes two teams.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, I have a question for you. I got it.
Speaker 2: I got an answer for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know you do. So the Jets. Can you name the last time that Jets had a quarterback and efficient quarterback at the helm.
Speaker 2: You probably have to go back.
Speaker 1: You know, they went to back to back ABC Championship games and I think what was that O nine and ten with the Jets with Mark Sanchez or Reckons and Rex Ryan.
Speaker 5: Before Mark Sanchez. Name another probably Chad Pennison. I think Chad Pennington went to a couple of Pro Bowls with the not in ninety eight and AFC Championship game.
Speaker 1: But have you talked about, like, I mean, really, the only Hall of Fame quarterback that they've had is Joe Namer and Joe threw more interceptions than touchdown pass.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, So I don't really think this is a Zach Wilson problem. I think the quarterbacks that have played for that organization and that franchise have always struggled. They they've always been They've always been okay. So I'm not sure why I understand why. I understand why Zach Wilson was Bence. I am still I'm still on the bandwagon. Sometimes the bandwagons ain't always going in the right direction. It doesn't go in the direction you wanted to go. But that's a hell that I'm willing to die on and will continue to support him from afar. I haven't even met Zach. I haven't met Zach Wilson yet. Now I ride a buddy like like that's my homeboy, like that's my dog. That's just, that's just it's just in me like that. They always want to see everybody succeed, especially at the quarterback position. Oh no, yeah, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Just because you say somebody's not playing with that doesn't mean you don't want him.
Speaker 4: To succeed, right, I mean, you know, listen, listen if you you read some of the goddamn comments on Twitter when I'm on Twitter, you know, talking about Zach and and and the and the issues and the problems and the struggles of playing the quarterback position in New York. Oh man, them people mean as hell. Boy, the New York the New York fans and the Philly fans might be neck and neck when it comes to insults. I've been called everything under the sun.
Speaker 1: They look at Zach Wilson and he's not playing particular Well is that when they started winning?
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody mentioned about the offensive line. Right.
Speaker 1: All they talking about was Zach, Zach playing good, Zac playing good, Zack playing good. Now all of a sudden when he's But here's the thing, oh Joe, if you go back and look at some of the games and then lost, what was so different about this game?
Speaker 2: He's looked bad.
Speaker 1: And you tried to add you track, Robert Sala tried to add frosting to poop and tried to make him say it's good. No, we saw you put frosted on the poop.
Speaker 4: We know it is right.
Speaker 2: We know what Zach Wilson is.
Speaker 1: Can't dress it up no matter what you say, because he kept saying that, man, then what the tailtale? When they asked him a question about Zach, he said, I plead the field right listen there there, that's your quarterback. Somebody asks you, hey, oh Joe, you love real. I plead the field real. Gonna slap you and gonna pack up ish and get up out of there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but let me ask me ask you a question. They're thirty one other teams, right, yeah, name another quarterback on the NFL roster right now that is a starter that can come on that just on that just team and make a difference with what they had to work with offensively, starting with that offensive line. Tell me one quarterback in the NFL that would come there and all of a sudden it would just be a miraculous difference.
Speaker 1: Well, I would like to think it all depends on who you got in there.
Speaker 4: Now, when you look at it. You brought Aaron Rodgers in there. You do know Aaron? And where was Aaron Rodgers running for his life? No, it was for his life. And at first that he towards Achilles, that was his fault. It was a three step drop. He looked to his right and you know, damn well on the three three it was a three step drop and somebody was on this goddamn ass.
Speaker 2: No, no, it was not O Joe. Go back and look at the tape.
Speaker 1: He went toys right, He looked toys right on a three step drop. Can you work one side of the field and go to the other side, yes or no?
Speaker 4: No, you gotta stay there. You gotta stay where wherever you lock in you got you gotta go because the ball got.
Speaker 1: To Okay, then, so that's what you saw. You saw it. I highlighted it. I came in on Tuesday and said it was a three step drop. He looked to his right, it wasn't there. He tried to go all the way backside where the guys on the offensive line, they're trying to cut and to get the guy's hand down. They're not engaging like they would say on a typical drop, a five step drop. On a three step drop, the ball is coming out quick. It's either coming out a quick out, a stop route, or slam. So guys are trying to cut to get the hands down. So you mean to tell me Aaron Rodgers is gonna come back to that.
Speaker 4: I'm asking you. I know, I listen, you understand. I've seen it. I've watched it. Everyone else, every us in this chat has watched it. They've watched the offensive line, they've watched the struggles. They've watched it. So I'm trying to understand who else in the hell, if it's just hypothetic speaking, would actually come and play quarterback for the jests right now and think it would look any goddamn different.
Speaker 1: Well, you could say you can say that for a lot of teams. You can say that for Carolina. You can say that for a lot of teams. Don't Yoe, You see how you see how Bryce look? Do you see how Bryce is looking? You see how he's looking every time he dropped back. I feel bad for Bryce. Every time he dropped back, he getting swallowed up. I don't believe every time. I don't believe Bryce will be looking like that. What years this is your three for that of your two, this is your three. I don't believe in your three is that Bryce Young will be looking like this?
Speaker 2: I don't. I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: Will see, and you know, hopefully you and I are still doing the show and we'll get an opportunity to see what Bryce Young is looking like a year three. But but I said this last night.
Speaker 4: He's got to make a he's got to make a change. He don't have a choice, right, Yeah, And I understand. I understand even I understand it as a receiver, as as as being a being part of an NFL team when things aren't going well, especially with the quarterback position, and change needing to be made. Because there's one thing that I told you, but I think I forgot when I mentioned it, maybe maybe two shows ago. Players get coaches fired. Players can get coaches fired. Players, I mean, you can lose. Coaches can lose the locker room if changes it made. We saw that, we saw that happen with the Raiders, and changes had to be made, and just it's an unfortunate situation for Zach. Zach, I know you're gonna see this. Boy. I still love you, I'm still rocking with you. I'm still riding with you. Man handled like a professional, and when you get your opportunity again, make the most of it.
Speaker 1: Two of my worst moments in my professional career is that I had two coaches fired on my watch. Coach Reeves in nineteen ninety two and Wade lost his job. And I always thought, had I been the player that I became earlier, could I have saved those guys their job? I think Coach Reives forgive me the opportunity, but I wasn't the player earlier enough, because I do believe I could have helped save his job. Now, whatever transpared with him and John, I don't know, and I don't really care to know, because both of those guys helped me immensely in my career. Wade brought in Jim Fossil. Jim Fossil buildings offense around me, but I just hate that. I wasn't the player that I later came earlier, because maybe I could have saved some guys, maybe I could have saved their job. But I think Coach Reeves and his family know what I think of him. I see Wade all the time. Wade knows what I think of him. But that's probably one of two of my worst moments in my career. Ojo is not being done to have someone It hurts to have someone lose their job on your watch. It should everybody, everybody like it happens. You know, players get cut. But that's not the way I look at it. I look at it like, had I been better earlier, I might have could have saved those guys.
Speaker 4: The job got Ojo and I.
Speaker 1: We're both in a hotel room and the Wi Fi is not the best, so we're trying to do We're trying to make do with the best we can. I also want to apologize for people in the hotel rooms that Ocho and I are staying at because it is a little it is a little noisy, and I want to thank the hotel that I'm actually staying in because they removed the people on both sides because they kind of complained last night that we were allowed. They removed the people on both sides of me. And so I want to thank you guys for that. You in La, I'm in. I'm in New York.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay okay.
Speaker 2: L after.
Speaker 4: In my house. So check out out over here. You had a Chief hotel because we got this five star, five star, we got five star fiber fiber optics WiFi over here. So I don't know where you stand at.
Speaker 2: Oh did you see this last night?
Speaker 1: A fan suffered the injury doing a half court shot at the Lakers game.
Speaker 2: A fans has an opportunity to win fifty.
Speaker 4: Five five thousand. I saw that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if he had a half court shot, people said he deserved the fifty five thousand for his troubles.
Speaker 4: Oh listen, he finia gets He finna get that money. One way or another. He gonna get shot. He ain't leave with something because he got hurt, and I don't think he really hurt. He leaving with something, I think I think I think that was this whole plan. I'm gonna go out here, even if I missed this shot, I'm walking out of here with something, just like Denzel. Denzel told Jamie Fox.
Speaker 1: Only with something, with something, But I think you probably have to sign a waiver.
Speaker 2: You probably signed a waiver, O Joe for sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, well signed a waiver. I'm just trying to understand. How do you get how do you get hurt? Just throwing just throwing at like but he was but he was excited. All I see is teeth at iPods. Hold on my light then went off again. That's a good thing. That's how they save money on the light build.
Speaker 2: Stay on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ojo.
Speaker 1: So do you think he deserved because they're on social media they say he deserved the fifty five thousand anyway.
Speaker 4: Nah, I mean, come on now, you gotta you gotta make the shot listen, so you sign a waiver. The whole point is that they try to hit the half course shot to win you somebody. Now, you ain't getting no fifty five thousand. Will give you something. We get a T shirt, we get this shirt, we give we give you two tickets for you and your wife to come to a game. You know, but not on five thousand.
Speaker 2: Nah, oh Joe, when died this coachure get this that?
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't win first place, but I should get first prize money. Well, I didn't do I didn't do what the contest said I should do in order to win. But you know what, every you know what it is, Joe, it ain't their money, I guarantee you.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, if it was, if it was theirs.
Speaker 1: If something, if you if you play a contractor to do the job, and all of a sudden he say, you know, my truck broke down and I'm not gonna be able to do the job. Are you gonna pay up for the service that he didn't provide? They all know, because it's.
Speaker 4: Your money exactly. So you want to.
Speaker 1: Get fifty five thousand away, that's not your money. People got great People love to spending other people's.
Speaker 4: Money, always always, But obviously let's let's let's be realistic, let's be fair. And we were doomed as a society when we started giving out participating trophies. Yeah, man, when we started giving out participating trophies and rewarding people for coming in third, rewarding people coming in fourth, rewarding people just showing up, she's been it's been down here ever since.
Speaker 1: O Joe, I Chance said, not only do you fly spirit era. You stared at Spirit Motel.
Speaker 4: Oh no this oh no, nah, not listen listen, hey, listen this this hotel I'm in right here and in La this is some this five star. This this is five star. Uh. They even took my bags when I came to the hotel. They had a man grab my bag and take it to my room before I even checked in. I ain't never seen that. They had coffee ready for me. And even when I came in the hotel room, it had a note. It had a note, Hey, welcome, mister Johnson. We are glad to have you. I ain't never seen that. I ain't never seen that.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess you've been standing. I bet you've been standing on a low budget. I guess they left the lights on for you too.
Speaker 4: Hungh No. When I walked in, they had the age. They had the air set eighty five. They had the air set the eighty five. When I walked down here, you know you know what that means, right, it's too hot? No, no, no, it was, it was. It was. It was for me. It was like, okay, oh to you here, and it said we said the air the eighty five because you here. This is a represent representation of you. We love you, Joe.
Speaker 2: Check this out.
Speaker 1: Study show the more money you spent on engagement rings, the more probable it is for divorce.
Speaker 2: How much money has been on rails.
Speaker 4: On rail ring? Yeah it wasn't number, it wasn't. I think they weren't umber about like two twenty five, two fifty five.
Speaker 1: Dollars.
Speaker 4: Not ship. But I don't play. I don't play list and when it comes, when they come to her, I don't play. I'm opening I'm opening up a person.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that was That wasn't much. That wasn't much. That wasn't That wasn't nothing neither.
Speaker 2: That ain't even the wedding. Huh, that ain't even the wedding.
Speaker 4: Oh you know, I'm finna cut up at a wedding. Can I tell you how to win? Gonna be? Let me tell you. It makes you, makes sure you make you come to Now we got a destination wedding. I'm going to get married.
Speaker 2: Bringing nothing but my appetite.
Speaker 4: That's all you need. And I'm gonna have I A'm gonna have open bar for you, and I'm gonna have open bar for you.
Speaker 1: I want you to have a little something else. That's open for me, but you don't go ahead on Joe bar.
Speaker 2: They might be on top of the bar.
Speaker 4: Hey, but listen, stay with stay with me now, baby, stay with you. I'm gonna stay with you. We're in the Bahamas. I know you got your passport, Yeah, I got We're in the Bahamas. So we haven't a bedding on the beach. I already got everything, got everything or beach wedding.
Speaker 2: We always want to be on the beach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen. You can wear your shoes or you don't. Got to wear your shoes. Either way, it's gonna be. It's gonna be. It's up to you. But you need you need a plus one. Stay with me, let me finish. Okay, you know about the Junker? Do you know a boy the Junker? I ain't never heard of it, never never never heard Junker doo know what it is? People? Junker New is a festival similar to Carnival, you know coscumes. Yeah, Sponsing Day, Oh beautiful, beautiful. So my favorite drunkle new band obviously from my my time to visiting the Bahamas year year in and year out every New Year's is they call the Valley Boys. Okay, Valley Boys. Everybody in the chat. Do your homework on the Valley Boys. Check them out, watch them. If you're not doing anything, there's New Year's. Come on down to the Bahamas and enjoy the New Year's. They parade and watch the Valley Boys. Anyway, the Valley Boys are going they're gonna to send me, send us out. They're gonna send us out when the when the wind is over to start the reception, the Valley Boys gonna play. So we talked about that's maybe three three, three four hundred people, huge band huge. You're gonna like it. You gonna like it, you gonna like it. Well, I need it.
Speaker 2: I need to help.
Speaker 4: I might need to help. Get me a plug one. Oh, I got you. Stay, stay with me. Youin't gotta worry about that. So let me tell you about exception. Listen, you getting married. You already chose yours. Let me choose mine. Nah, you don't have fifty five years to pick when he ain't got one. Yes, So I'm gonna here. I'm gonna help you. I'm gonna help you. I'm gonna get I'm gonna make sure you straighten that category. Let me tell you who's singing at the wedding. No, who's singing at the wedding? One Brian McKnight, Okay, I ain't finished. Nine Kicky Wyatt, Oh yeah, okay. Then I got a live band like the kick is off the rest of the night. Guess who the band is. Frankie Beverley and Mayst.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, I don't want to break it to you, and look my mom man, Frankie Beverley, he ain't.
Speaker 2: He can't do it no more like he used to.
Speaker 4: Joe, listen, it ain't by him being not being able to do it like he used to. I just need him for two hours. I just need him for two hours. I used to see Frankie Beverley and at the jazz festival before Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Oh is that?
Speaker 4: What is that? White hat and linen man? Every every time and I say that, I say, look, frank baby, I need you. I need you one more time. O Joe, I need you one more time. He need to let go, you know it saw before we let go? Yeah, Loo, he gonna let it go after this, after after this, we he gonna let it go.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, so two five for a ring told Mickey Sticky, Yeah that dang.
Speaker 4: Well listen you you I know you ain't talking the way the way you be spending no money. Listen, one of the few times, one of the few times, I'm gonna, I'm gonna open my purse and spend some money. And I think twice about it. That's when it come to my kids, my woman, I'm I'm I'm willing to spend it thing and that that that Now, that's an investment. That's an investment, and it's gonna it's gonna appreciate, it's gonna appreciate over time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think. But I said, you know, you know what, I got to make some money. That I got to make some money. That I got to make some money.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact. And listen, ain't no motherfucking winning fing to happen if you think I'm signing that prenup because we still ain't. We still ain't got through the logistics of that.
Speaker 2: Make him side that preno.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, listen, listen, stay with me real quick. The people in the chat, they probably don't even know. The people in the chat don't understand. I have been afforded and putting in a in a fortunate position to be a stay at home father. They had not. There have not been many stayed at home. You on the road. That's only because it's football season. It's only because the football season. But after the football season, I stay at home. I don't do nothing. I kicked my feet up, I smoked my cigars, I make my coffee. I got my little key rigg. I play FIFA, I play Madden. So listen to stay at home mean right? I stay at home. When I leave here, we think I go, I go back home, right, But where are you right now? I gotta do Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow. I stay stay at home. Mom means she well.
Speaker 1: I don't stay well well once the season over, once football season over, basketball season over, I stay at home.
Speaker 2: No stay at home, mam. But let's stay at home mom.
Speaker 4: Well, obviously they still do other things outside to stay at home. Yes, they do. But that's that's that's not well. Let me tell you how mine work. Let me tell you how mine work. I have been forwarded the opportunity to where I have someone that can take care of me, and everything ain't on me. I don't have to do everything. I ain't got to pay all the bills. I ain't gotta like that ship feel fucking good for a change where just it ain't all on me, and the way the burden of the burden of having to take care everything ain't on me, and that is such a great fucking feeling. But if she thinks, she thinks, I'm finna signed the mother for going prenup in case things don't work out, and I'm and I'm finna walk away with nothing, please everything. I need to have everything, so I continue to live the same lifestyle that you've provided for me.
Speaker 2: And you had you living that lifestyle before you met real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but she made it easier. She made it even easier, She made even eat. You don't understand how good I got it. You don't understand how good I got it. You don't understand how good I got it. You don't you know what it's like. Listen, stay with me, now, you know how good it is. I was out, well, I was out somewhere right one time, and I saw something my life And you know, I don't really want to spend no money, man, I had I pay baby. Man, you won't believe what I just saw. Man, it won't number about twenty two thousand, and I hung up, went on about my day. I jumped in the car and I'm headed somewhere else. She hit me like, well, check your account, but man, I checked my count this month. For gonna send me thirty grand off the wheel, I offered them, Well you know what that you know what that feel like? Why do you know what that feel like? They have mine? Don't even gotta think twice about it. Man, She don't wired me thirty thousand just because I mentioned something that I saw. I saw. I ain't even say I wanted I say I saw it because you know I am. I say I want it right, and then that's all right. I was go by. I don't even care no more. This motherfucker sent me thirty damn thousand dollars out the blue ainty bands like that? Man like that? Mind you? What I was looking at ain't cost nothing but twenty two, So she doesn't send me an extra eight or nine or ten. I'm like, what you trying to do? And when we first met, this is what I like? This This is why I was sold? Was this what sold me? This what sold me? We first met, she said, listen, you cool and all, but I don't even need you. I want you m man, man, listen, man, I ain't never heard of no shit like that. But I ain't never heard nothing like that. I ain't never heard nothing like that. Man. Most of the time fell us. You know, we gotta lead with money. You gotta leave with money to a track what you want. You know, you got you got to pour into when you really getting nothing back in return. And when you do what you do get back in return. You can get from anywhere in the world. When it comes to somebody that actually like you because they gonna give it to you for free. It just man, But that's what you gotta do. It's the situation that's unbelievable, man.
Speaker 1: I think the thing, the thing iso is that you gotta you gotta be with the woman that likes you, not the woman you like.
Speaker 4: Oh that's tough, though, that that's tough because the woman, the woman that likes you is really not the one you want to be with. You chasing the ones you really wanted, the ones you have and to chase behind, you gotta chase behind you got you gotta do all types of you gotta do.
Speaker 2: But you ain't only one chasing them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you got.
Speaker 2: You both in his prime and the field was chasing him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that. And the funny thing about it is the bigger the fish. When it comes to the men, the one percent of the one percent, they get the pick and choose who they want. They get the pick and choose, and and and and dibbling dabbling it. It's an it's an unfair world. And the game is a game. The game is the guy I wrote a book about it. I don't want to get too much into it right now, but I just I just ad time to like, I thank God for putting me in a position like this where I just I just ain't got to do it all. I ain't got to do it all, you know, Yeah, that waiting, that burden is off my shoulders.
Speaker 1: Real friend, the doctor just donated five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Man, that's too nice in the road.
Speaker 1: What kind of doctor here? What got of dotor here? What got it dot here? Because you know I might need a little mindor serger here there? What kind of case you help me? O?
Speaker 4: Caause you help me? Brother? Hold let me finish hitting the holy ghost? Now? Hold on, hey boy, let me tell you something that if you don't stop playing, if you don't stop playing and slide in them d ms oo oo hey, where you at, where you going, what you're doing?
Speaker 2: Put with the more diamond.
Speaker 1: Then I don't know what I'm gonna see you, but I'm gonna be ready, diamon. This is a lab. About this a lab? And I said the two hours? I'm good. Can't you put that thing up to you?
Speaker 4: Carry on?
Speaker 2: You carry on?
Speaker 1: Don't worry about me? Got what stupor hurry? I gotta d I gotta be right on't you by that?
Speaker 4: Boy? Listen? Let me tell you something. God loved the chier forgiver. I told you yesterday. Don't ignore the signs. Don't ignore the signs. This ain't this sign ain't red. This sign is green. That means you need to go. You need to look at the name, say the name in the chat, jot it down, send a dmo on Instagram, and do what you need to do. Order my steps in by way which I want to walk. So the cup continue, you know, to run it over. God said, when a man finded the wife, he find it a good thing. I don't know. I don't know what else you need to see. I don't know what else you need to see unless you want God to come down here and slap across the head the scientist right there. Let me say science is right there.
Speaker 1: Let me say if I still got that old script, I can feel this old script out you. I keep a script. I keep up script on it for thirty eight, for thirty eight. I might have to get that on liquid. You know they got that liquid not at one hundred milligram. They'll put a couple of drip up out of your tub. Oh Joe, I wanted to test it out. Oh Joe, I wanted to test it out because the doctor say, he said, mister sharp, this a liquid is a little bit more it's a little more potent.
Speaker 4: And the tablets. Oh Joe, I said, I don't, I said, you shure, doc?
Speaker 2: He said yeah.
Speaker 1: So I went to we home and I was going over the bridge and the bridge was crooked, right, I dropped a little drop in the water. The bridge straightened out. Bad lies for I want to got it the bridge? What this is what I'm looking for?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Oo, right on up out of the oa. Mm hmmm. Hey man, listen man, I just I mean listen. It can't be more No, it can't be no more clear? Is it used vazine n F con Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, I used luma fat so I can see real good and I can see what the man up says is doing for you. I can I can see the people in the check can see it. Yeah yeah, that would have been bad at me. Yeah. Yeah, Go and go ahead and do what you need to do now, you know, go ahead you need to do. Get them training wheels off of you. That she could say that that that ice ice that that ice. That ain't how you do time out of time out like this?
Speaker 1: Okay, now, okay, y'all, I need a full time because it's a twenty second time out of basketball.
Speaker 2: I need a full time.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I really burned all of the three of mine right back to back to back.
Speaker 4: Time out, time out, time out. You know the NFL.
Speaker 1: You can't call back to back time right. Hey, uh you know what, don't y'all? You you know you you got me leaning?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see you blushing. You gotta be yeah, I see you blushing now, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, dark kid, brother, we be blushing. I don't nobody even know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I listen, I could listen. I'm I'm I'm I'm dark. I'm dalking than you, So I know I know how you feel. I can see it on the inside, and you it's okay to be the aggressor. Sometimes it's okay to be thirsty. You know, everybody want to be cool these days and pretend like they're not thirsty. You know, if you're not, if you're not quenched, it's okay be the gresser. Sometimes you gotta go for what you want. My grandma always told me, your clothes mouth don't get fed. In order to have or get somebody that you want. Sometimes you gotta take initiative. Take initiative. Yeah, since I appreciate you, sis s, since I love you, and I thank you. I love you, and I thank you, and you thank you. You're gonna be the plus one. We're gonna make it happen. We're gonna make it, make it happen. Bad Hey bad you know, hey Badja bake on you. That'll be the Bahamas. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Everybody all white, all white, matter of fact, matter of fact. I forgot what to tell you at the web. I'm coming in. I'm coming in on a white horse. Yeah yeah, I'm riding a black one. You go, matter of fact, wed, Yeah, let's go. That's that's the kind of talk I like let's go out.
Speaker 1: On your what's your dream Thankgiving plate? So we got we got? Okay, well, Joe, you got your plate. Okay, what's going on the plate. What's the first thing going on the plate?
Speaker 4: Turkey?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Boom turkey, Okay, what I got my ham okay boom ham boom? I got my stuff in Okay, damn, what's next?
Speaker 2: Candy Yams mash.
Speaker 4: Oh my my badyams. I'm sorry, my yam my Candy Jams. Okay, oh boy, I'm about to crack because I ain't man Grandma. Grandma's been going since twenty eighteen, and I ain't had that kind of cooking in a long time. Yams, I got my mom my macaroni yep, MC and jeez yeah maca sees uh, I'm missing something. I'm missing something. I'm missing something. I'm missing something, mac Yams. Wait, No, Greens, Green's gonna be part of the Yeah for sure in mccaullarugh Greens. That's it, right, Yeah for sure. That's that's enough for me. What you please tell me you like sweet potato pie? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like sweet potato poie. I mean, okay, I'm really show really I mean sweet potato pie. You really can only have two pies, especially you're black. You got sweet potato, you got peacan. He can't what we call it pe cad. Don't bring no punkin pie. You bring punkin pie to my house. I ain't letting you in. You ain't come to my house, you know, damn punkin pie?
Speaker 4: Right right right?
Speaker 2: Sweet potato maybe maybe?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I got this lady that she makes. She combined it sweet potato.
Speaker 4: Pecan together, like well, if you tell me somebody got told like that, I'm about to eat them up. She won't have it when she leaves. If the care it's over, Listen toast taste like whatever you want to depend on what you dress them up with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Listen, listen, it's the first time everything. We're gonna. We gonna gadge you in slow. You ain't got a jump it. You ain't gotta jump list you get started in the shallow. You ain't got to jump in in a field of water. We'll start your shallow. We're gonna, we're gonna work with you. Now, put your put your life as on. I got you one thing about it. Ain't gonna never steal your wrong because Jesus got this wheel.
Speaker 2: Check this out. Kevin Bager donated fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: He asked who would make who would make a better quarterback if y'all played me? Or Ocho? My money on Ocho. But I got a thing to learn. I never unestimate up.
Speaker 4: Noah, now you you know you know, don't do that. Don't don't you don't you do that? Quarterback. I was a quarterback in high school. I sat behind Samorrow Roll and a Samorrow Roll. Wait, this is this is crazy crazy high school team me, Tomorrow Role, Dwyane Starks, and Terry Cousins. I was a freshman, Dwayne was a quarterback and Smorrow was a receiver. When Dwayne left, Tomorrow was a quarterback. Then I was a receiver. When some roll left, I took over, and then I was a quarterback after Samri left.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all didn't win one game?
Speaker 4: Oh no, we was good. Now, Mimi Mimi b c Miami be Senior High High Tides. Did y'all y'all go to the playoffs? Yes we did. Yeah. Matter of fact, we lost in the playoffs. When I was the quarterback that year we lost that. I'd never forget the night my grandfather got killed. Nineteen ninety four, my grandfather, James never Flowers was shot and we were playing highly in Miami Lakes and we lost to Highland Mimmy Lakes. Remember Rohan Davey. Yeah, we lost the Rohan Davy at home, Rohan Davey in the in the first first first first round the playoffs. I'd never forget. I never forget. I always remember that because that was the night that my grandfather he never showed up to the game and I couldn't understand why, and obviously when it ended, he had got here that night.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh but it's back in ninety four too, nine, it's old. It's long time ago.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, dude, I look quarterback. I dabbled, but I was running back. I remember, like I played all the position that my brother played. I wanted to be like here Mojoe, So I was his back up. He was a running back. I played running back. He was a part time quarterback. I mean he played quarterback until his senior year, and then the senior year. The day before we supposed to have a Thursday night because back then we played Friday. In that game, he went to throw a pass and he hit his index finger on the helmet and he dislocated his finger.
Speaker 2: So he played running back that year. But I just got tired of it.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to be a running back anymore because I got tired of here, my bad shop, mister block, my bad shop.
Speaker 2: You know what, Let me, let me get my ass from back here. I'm gonna go to tight end.
Speaker 1: Can't nobody say my bad because I'm way down in the field. So I moved the tight end my senior year. But Kevin, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I might.
Speaker 2: You know what I might. I might get you, I might get oeo.
Speaker 4: That you ain't got no choice. There's really nothing. There's really nothing that you are better better than me at except I bet I knocked your ass out of the game. Though, I bet you did that. What you mean like hidden, Yeah, man, man, I would have ran your ass over. Man. Don't play with me. Don't play me like that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm built different, man. I'm built for a tough o Yo.
Speaker 2: Think about this, o Jo.
Speaker 1: You're a grown ass man and you weigh one hundred and seventy five pounds.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine what you think you weighed in high school? You just said you said you would knock me out when we were playing football. When I played football, I was two, I was two fifteen to twenty.
Speaker 2: Now, how you go?
Speaker 4: How you're gonna be two fifteen to high school? And you I thought you meant the league? Okay, okay, and yeah in high school I was small.
Speaker 2: I was knocked your ass out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was a little fraid. I was afraid. I got knocked out a few times, not literally out, but you know you I got. I got right up, right back in they face. I'll be back. You know what I did?
Speaker 1: How to hit you so hard on the top of your head, you to peep out the ribs and thank you in jail. That's what I Oh, Joe, Oh Joe, you been looking around to about dude Jack Rebber with cowboy boots.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm built different, man, I don't see that. You know your different. You're too frail. It ain't ain't about being too friendless about what's in here. It's about what I make.
Speaker 1: You have a John Q moment. I make you have a change your heart. You have a John Q moment?
Speaker 4: Never that? Never that. And then you're not gonna talk to me on the field either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not gonna talk to me on the field either not finish talking me to death.
Speaker 4: See I do all that lift bar, I'm gonna I'm gonna talk you to death. I'm gonna talk to that. Then I'm gona run right by you, and man, listen, I.
Speaker 2: Put that bowl upside your dome a couple of times.
Speaker 4: I don't see it.
Speaker 2: I don't see it.
Speaker 4: What you think? What you think? Everybody else? Try what you what you think? Everybody else?
Speaker 2: Try to do?
Speaker 4: Put that that. I ain't see it. I don't even see it. I don't see you. I'm not I'm putting that am bone. I put that ham bone on you. You ain't the only one. But I got an elbow to elbow. Boney elbows hurt. Yeah, that boney elbows hurt.
Speaker 1: Joe, Oh, y'all to do this bad to yo? Joad yo see that?
Speaker 4: You see that?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 4: Yeah? All right? Thirty thirty twenty eight in pythons. You see it?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you pulled a shirt up for you started working out. I mean, you gotta get like two months here, then pulled the shirt up.
Speaker 4: I can't. I got a fight coming up. Hold on, I told I told you about folk shows. Ago. I got a fight coming up. I said, make sure you be there. And andre Ward, no, I'm serious, believe you know what you know, you know when it comes to boxing, soccer, football, you know I don't play I don't. I don't play round like you don't. You don't play boxing. I'm doing it. I'm doing an exhibition with andre Ward. You know, you know what my trunk's gonna say, right what nightcap Uncle Ocho? Yeah, yeah, yeah, nightcap, nightcap on the front. Then obviously I had a tribute to my to my mama that passed away two years ago. It's like my last my last fight. Yeah, man, I'm not playing. I'm gonna let Dre. I'm gonna let andre Ward tweet you tomorrow and he'll tell you. Yeah, me and Ojo we're doing the exhibition. I'm not serious. I'm serious, o Joe, and you just just make sure there. I don't want to hear no excuses.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see nobody putting no pain on you, Ojo. Then I jump in the ring.
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna be no pain. These hands, these hands are very nice, and you will see what three four years worth of work. You'll see what it looks like when you when it's on display. I'm not saying I ain't finna beat nobody up. It's just a it just we're finish. Get in there in thumb. I'm gonna I like the thumb.
Speaker 2: Thank you for Please make sure you click that subscribe button.
Speaker 4: We're over three.
Speaker 1: Where we're at now, we're at three hundred and sixteen thousand, headed towards three seventeen. Remember, we got a special giveaway next Monday. Get us the three hundred and fifty thousand by next Monday. By the time we sign off, we're giving away twenty thousand dollars. Forty people will each get five hundred dollars apiece for our Twitter followers.
Speaker 2: Hit us up.
Speaker 1: Show us that you've gotten ten family members or friends to subscribe to our page and we're gonna give away. We're gonna get five lucky winners five thousand dollars. So show us dm us. We're gonna choose five winners on Twitter and forty winners on our on our YouTube page.
Speaker 4: Hey baby, so go ahead, what you want to say real real? Just text me about why you calling out food like you don't eat soul food because when I when I yeah, but she's saying why she's saying, I'm calling out what my plate for Thanksgiving dinner because I'm thinking I'm thinking about regular soul food restaurant, but I'm thinking my plate would be want to be a little different on Thanksgiving? On Thanksgiving Day?
Speaker 1: What you what you put in your collar greens? I'm gonna see if you know what you're talking about. What you put in your collar green?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't cook no collar greens, now, don't. I don't cook them, and I don't. I don't cook no collar greens. But I'm not sure in them. I like real, real, real, real Mama in town. She's going to call it greens. But what we're going call of greens? What you like in them? I put?
Speaker 2: I put turkey necks, pig tails. You know I love you.
Speaker 4: Can't have you can't have all you can't have all that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, no, no, no, What you want?
Speaker 4: Which one of those you like the best?
Speaker 2: I don't like hamhocks in them?
Speaker 1: Probably disorder. I'll probably go turkey necks, pig tails, right, ham hawks, Okay, in that order?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So you like do you like the honey bake ham?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Man, that that honey, that honey bake that honey, big nice. You know what I think I need to do too, But I but I ain't really know. I ain't really no ham guy, So I normally buy past to ham. I do turkey. I do turkey dressing, uh with you know the gravy. I do the yams, collar grive that got it. But mainly mac and cheese corn bread. Now do you do you make? Do you make multiple stops on Thanksgiving? Or are you one of those say oh, I'm coming through and you be like, well who cooked?
Speaker 2: Well I have somebody prepared it for me.
Speaker 1: But I've really never been to someone else's house that's cooked Thanksgiving. You know, we always everybody always came to my grandmother's house. And then when I got when I was in the league, I was just you know, I was by myself a lot of times.
Speaker 4: Damn Likeston went off again.
Speaker 2: Hold on, no cheap ass hotel.
Speaker 4: Ready? Yeah, senside, Reil said chat on Night Captain show naming Thanksgiving food.
Speaker 1: Baby, We don't eat stuff, we dressing. That's what I try to tell you. Yes, there's a difference.
Speaker 4: My bad, My bad, Well listen, I don't I don't be in the kitchen. She be in the kitchen, her mama be in the kitchen. All I do is eat, I say cook when the food? Who cook? Yep? Oh, I could cook. I can't cook Thanksgiving dinner. If I can cook, I'll be cooking. What would you cook it?
Speaker 2: What you cooking?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: Stir fried rice, crimple pasta, talk about man? Listen, I'd be I'd be in the house like Bennie Hanah. Now I'll be flipping ship in my hat, asked Real. Ask her she's she in the chat.
Speaker 1: That's one thing I know about Real, the one thing because there are a lot of women that be lying for their man.
Speaker 2: Real ain't gonna lie for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. I know she ain't gonna lae for.
Speaker 2: Me because I know you. You ain't cooked, You ain't cook nothing.
Speaker 4: She will tell you. She will tell you. She'll tell you. I can cook.
Speaker 1: Probably you've probably been. You've probably been cooking toes. No, No, I can't even believe you.
Speaker 4: Think that.
Speaker 1: Ain't think about you think about to come to your house and drink? Got any cup?
Speaker 4: Why you trying to take for what do you think? I you? I use styropham. I don't even got glasses. Okay, because I ain't wash.
Speaker 2: No, give me the bottle. I want the bottle to myself. I can't even trust that you ain't putting the styrophone cuts back. Just give me the bottle to myself.
Speaker 4: Listen, I don't, I don't. I don't have dishes at home. I don't wash dishes. I like styrofoam or paper plates.
Speaker 2: That's what I eat off of paper.
Speaker 4: The wik run up my goddamn water bill.
Speaker 1: And then you got ship throw that in the trash, absolutely exactly.
Speaker 2: And I got and I got plastic forks.
Speaker 4: Oh me too. I got to get the boat, the boat, the bolt, plastic fork, plastic forks, spoons, knives from publics twenty dollars. Oh okay, well hold on, you ain't got no publics. You ain't got no publics in La hunh.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: No, we got we got like we got like rafts, yes, right, crow girl, which is yeah.
Speaker 4: Bombs, Yeah, listen, we got these. I don't know what it is about the cupcakes from publics.
Speaker 1: Man, I just like that fried chickicken from publics. Oh yeah, chicken the wings. You know how you know about that? I'm from the South, o Joe, Okay, okay, Oh that's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: What you know what you know about? Check sodas them cheap? You get twenty for a dollar.
Speaker 2: God damn right. I ain't like the great double, the great great.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're on the same page. We're on the same pant.
Speaker 1: Like when I go home, sometimes I go get me a fanter. I like the grave for the orange, the Fanta.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, there we go, there we go. But you know what, I'm glad you're sticking to your roofs man.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: It's the old doctor.
Speaker 2: You got to know, she built like real huh. She felt like real old doctors.
Speaker 4: Not now now there's only one rail by.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for one even fatter than swamp raised possible. That's what I'm looking for, that one one like that right now?
Speaker 2: For real?
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, I want to I want to stacked up.
Speaker 2: Like dirty lunes in the dorm room. You know what I'm saying. When you were in college, how the laund be piled up? That what you're looking for?
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, but you got your blessing on your hand. Now, don't don't let us, don't let us slip through your hand. Listen. Okay, sometimes okay, I'll be good.
Speaker 2: I'll be good with God.
Speaker 4: What God does is he continues to He gives you three chances. Tonight's chance, tonight's chance number two. Now, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't forsake him.
Speaker 2: Hey, do you remember the movie Green Mile?
Speaker 4: Oh, while, Yeah, I'll be wow, I'll be good. I'll be good, I'll be good. Hey, I'll do it funny with it with a little mouse, with a little mouse. Yeah. Hey, that was that's good. That was a good movie. Man, goddamn John Coffee. Yeah bad.
Speaker 1: Guys, thank you for tuning in to another episode of Nightcap. Please make sure you hear that subscribe button. You've been unbelievable thus far, only six weeks. I think we've been up six weeks out of page for six weeks, and we're almost at three hundred and twenty thousand. Guys, please get us to three fifty because oh, you and I want to give away this twenty thousand dollars so bad it's burning, it's burning a hole in our pocket.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 1: We got and we got a Thanksgiving special uh for five lucky winners to win five thousand dollars that's that's out five thousand, right, five winners one thousand dollars each.
Speaker 4: That's for our Twitter Twitter.
Speaker 1: So DM show ten family members of friends that subscribe to our YouTube page and we'll pick five winners on Thursday show. We're about to make We're about to make five people. Oho, We're about to make five people very very happy on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very very happy. Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: And that that money is gonna be able to go right into the next holiday, Christmas, Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got some we got some really special plan for Christmas, very very special. So uh please are the uh we pen the link Shae by Laportie at the top of the page. The holidays are right around the corner. Please make sure you get yourself a bottle for you or your loved ones. Thank you for tuning in to another episode of Nightcap and Oh Cho and I I'm your favorite sports uncle. He's your favorite Toho Sinko and we'll see you on Thursday night.
Speaker 4: Whoa, whoa, where'll we going? Don't even we didn't even sing a song in the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll go ahead.
Speaker 4: What you got glory glory, glory, glory. You know the words, right, I know you know the words. It is now you you from.
Speaker 1: The South, basically the church, But basically I just know the chorus like most of the most everybody else know the chorus.
Speaker 4: Don't know me me me me me me me me me me me me.
Speaker 2: Here, Let's go.
Speaker 4: Glory glory high blue, Yeah, why you all the hell?
Speaker 2: Bird bird.
Speaker 4: Glued? I feel bad so much, band hold on, hold on, let me let me.
Speaker 2: I'm a joy.
Speaker 4: I figure the lyrics. Yeah, pull it up, hold on, all right, all right, all right, that's my jam man.
Speaker 1: I feel yeah, see glory, glory, hallelujah. That's that's only the chorus.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know you. You might want to just sing the chorus.
Speaker 1: We don't want to go yeah, Okay, there's only three luds of the chorus.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go.
Speaker 1: You ready one two, one two three glory glory.
Speaker 6: Yeah sinside birds die glory glue.
Speaker 4: Ale yeah sin side, ladies, bird us died.
Speaker 1: Hey Beguladies and gentlemen, tune in to another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite, Shanna Sharp and he's your favorite eighty five chat oh your Senko Johnson beg you, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Good night.
Speaker 4: I love y'all.