Speaker 1: The volume. Good morning, Happy Wednesdays, five to twenty in the morning, your favorite sports show here to keep you up to date and everything in the sports world related.
Speaker 2: I'm your host. My name is DJ Willis.
Speaker 1: Joined this wanted from morning by my two brothers to my left, Bishop Pendus to my right, and my brother Ta feels Good morning. How y'all doing.
Speaker 3: What's up? My boy?
Speaker 1: We're back.
Speaker 4: We found y'all were sorry. Man, I don't know if y'all saw the graphic or not. You know, we had to take a business trip to atl to handle some business man. So we're gonna make up for it on the next couple of days though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, we will be back in here on Friday to make up for the two days we missed. Man, A lot of basketball took place. Man, let's get straight to it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Revenge game last night, Man Dallas Lakers. Lakers got the dub yesterday one O seven to ninety nine. Man, Luca got to beat his old team. Before we even getting too that type of the statistics and stuff. Tea, what's it like to play a former team?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: Uh, it's always a good energy. You probably be a little nervous. You don't know what to expect my first time going back to Atlanta. It was a little emotional, I guess, but it was fun. We gotta win.
Speaker 6: Glenn Robinson at the game winning shot g.
Speaker 1: R three the home We got a GDP for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he hit the game winning shot was turned a did you did they give you a tribute video?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: They tried to make me cry, but I was gangster.
Speaker 1: Hell. I think it's far we you know what I'm saying when players getckgnowledged, But I always feel bad for the people like them, third or fourth dudes in the trades. They come back to that team and they don't get no tribute like I was here. So don't play with me like that.
Speaker 3: You didn't do enough.
Speaker 6: I was so low, So I was one of one.
Speaker 1: Shit for show. Listen, man, a really really good game yesterday. Bron had twenty seven twelve and three. Went crazy. He took him home in the fourth of sixteen Luca with the triple dub nineteen fifteen to twelve. Him, Lebron and Russell Westbrook are the only players in the history to have triple doubles against every NBA team.
Speaker 5: He did pretty He did that pretty quick. Didn't he yeah, just like you're six or something. Yeah, I think it might be year six, year seventh for Luca.
Speaker 1: And we were talking about Lebron, you know, being the league with thirty thousand years and Russell Westbrooks like year thirteen fourteen, westbrook like seventeen. Yeah, gonna say, yo, yeah, I'm understanding on that too. That's crazy though, that Luca got that many triple doubles with seven eight years in the league, got ready for show. And man Kyrie was hooping as well with thirty five and seven. Clay was looking like, oh Clay yesterday man twenty two and eight, and Osteriez was twenty and five.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Please tell me y'all saw this game yesterday.
Speaker 4: No, it was a good game. Austin reads is special though. Yeah, hooping that best third option league. You don't really hear people talk about shit like that a lot. But yeah, he he wanted them ones, bro, Yeah.
Speaker 2: He row Yeah, he's definitely a consideration for it for sure.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I remember we had that conversation, know if he's number one, but he's damn sure worthy of the conversation. Man, he had the hell of a black history. Moss is killing it f everbruhere. People kept saying I was out of packa when I kept saying, he like, let's star. Yeah, But like I said, he baby Luca, they like yo, right, and you watch him play, he is.
Speaker 3: You threw that name out there and people got tight.
Speaker 1: They got tight with that.
Speaker 2: Take it off.
Speaker 5: Like I said, he a star, you know, the All Star, now a superstar. He a startough and that's definitely a star. I maan, see how you play the game, how you fit in with Luca and Lebron. I didn't think it was gonna be that easy to you know, transition for him, but man, he looked great.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: Man, the Lakers have been playing very, very well, especially since the Trader are four and two.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I know we got a lot of Lakers hate up here on the podcast, But you think it's a team that could do something in the playoffs. Could they at least get to the conference finals. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's early, but I don't like putting that y'all did that to the Warriors this share at the beginning of the year. You know what I'm saying, Not to put that type of carma on the Lakers, but I mean, they got to be healthy, Bro, we go talk about them too. You gonna start rocking before Jimmy got there. You know, Ship got a little rocky. So it's still early, So I.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 5: The Lakers ain't a team you want to play in the playoffs though, Like with Luca and Bron, that's them. Two dudes can win a series on their own, like by themselves. Yeah, so like to see them in a playoff and you got like Lebron doing what he did last night, just taking over in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I don't want to see, okay, see play them.
Speaker 2: Nah, that's a bad look for them.
Speaker 6: That's a that's a tough matchup.
Speaker 1: Yeah at the fourth spot right now, Man, that'll be a bad man.
Speaker 5: Like the Rockets. That's not a good matchup for them. No, No, all them young guys against them season. But yeah, and they know how to like pick apart defenses. Like everybody talk about Luca and Bron passing skills, But if y'all start watching the game, that boy, Luca's special.
Speaker 1: Man, they passed did r bro come on drop something over shoulder? Come on, that's ridiculous, bro. I don't say ship just for no reason. I don't make this ship up bad. You can neverday we missed episode up today.
Speaker 5: Bron Bron got all that skill set and everybody sent me a bunch of highlights of Bron doing all these passes, and I'm like, he's gifted as a past He definitely is. But that boy, Luca man even Bron said, I'm a wide receiver, naturally he a quarterback.
Speaker 1: That should tell you a lot for sure. I'm looking at this very very interesting because, like you said, the Rockets definitely don't want to see it like his first round. I definitely wouldn't want to fall to six seat different either. You gotta you gotta pick your poison between them two.
Speaker 5: I don't want I really see Denver than the Lakers. I know you is the best player in basketball. I get that, but you got the number two and three on the same team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like damn Jamal Murray and Luca and the help.
Speaker 2: Is better and Jamal Murray's back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like Aaron Gordon and Michael Porter over the help over there and Lakers, but.
Speaker 3: It's more dependable.
Speaker 1: I got to who.
Speaker 4: Who healthier? And Gordon and Michael Porter Jrs. Like better role players than the Lakers.
Speaker 3: Role players.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you don't understand you You got two of the most dynamic players to ever touch a basketball on the same team. And you got Austin Reives, who the third option can go off for twenty thirty points any given night.
Speaker 6: But you got the two most.
Speaker 5: Dynamic players in the league right now besides jo Kiss, Luca and Lebron Like they on the same team, which is crazy to say.
Speaker 3: Still they are on the same team, bro By, It's come correct.
Speaker 1: This is how crazy it is.
Speaker 5: If le Bron set out, Luca could still win a serious by himself.
Speaker 3: Look, you.
Speaker 4: Still win a service everything you say, bro, when it comes to pro sports, Bro, I swear to God I do. But if that nigga Lebron James shot out, then we're gonna beat the fuck out of them.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying. I'm not saying I was playing different. I'm saying they can win series. I'm saying against whoever it is they played the Rockets basically.
Speaker 4: Russell Restbrook, Jamal Murray, Michael Porter Junior, Aaron Gordon is better helped than the Lakers bottom four.
Speaker 5: The only reason I'm saying is because I've seen this. I've seen Luca do this before Kyrie even got to the mask. He ain't have much help. We had Jaylen Bronson was hooping, but it was a young JB. He was only averaging eighteen sixteen, you know what I mean. It was an Austin Reeves type of moment. Yeah, and I seen him going there and win series and destroy the Clippers when they had all them dudes PG, Lou Kawhi, Luca do.
Speaker 3: His big shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So what I'm saying, you got the dude with that capability on your team, and right now he looked like the second option.
Speaker 6: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Like what?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They look a little crazy.
Speaker 1: Like you said that West, you can't define nobody at this point because I'm looking at Loo get to the Timberwards. I was looking where they are right now. I know they've been up and down for show, but I'm not mad ad them staying at seven because, like you said, I don't think that they're scared the Memphis that with my young boy. Yeah, but I damn sure won't want to Rob Okay, Yeah, Rob might get on. That might get lonely, Rob John. We ain't dunking, No, we ain't duck it over.
Speaker 3: And Anthony Edwards is not gonna let him dug but.
Speaker 1: Until we got dunking no Red. Yeah, how much really see John reant to go see Yoga, Lebron and Lucas.
Speaker 4: I love Minnesota. I just don't think they're ready for John them for sure.
Speaker 2: Let's take it too ahead of ourselves. So sorry, I just mean threw that out there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the West, like you said, it's crazy right now, but they're hosting Areio with the team of like Nico looking at Luca warm up yesterday.
Speaker 2: That was funny, man.
Speaker 3: That's it is what it is. Man. I'm glad to see Kyrie in good spirits.
Speaker 1: Kyrie was dogging yesterday thirty five piece for Shure.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I hope they get Anthony Davis and Lobby back man. That'd be far with our facts. Is that supercheck question? John Carter said, Jet, what'sh your coach is Carmelo Anthony memory He's my favorite player, man.
Speaker 5: Kind of question is that we're talking about Luke and the Lighters. He pulled Carmelo out of over h I ain't think you gotta give me some time I want thinking about Carmelo Anthony.
Speaker 3: That's what that's the cur storytwn with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just no reON either.
Speaker 3: You paid ten dollars.
Speaker 4: I think can tell the story every ding on YouTube.
Speaker 1: I wasn't thinking about Carmelo Anthony bro.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Like that was just random as hell. I think people think the stories are like we planning talking about the story.
Speaker 3: This is an example that.
Speaker 5: Just randomly just make up stuff in my head. It be just natural stuff, mister.
Speaker 7: But maybe it just slide your test heiny, tell me your story is crazy. That's why I don't know that one sure man shout the shooting chat we love y'ally.
Speaker 1: It was just random. I'm like, oh man, y'all larous amost from the show Man shot. See with your ten dollars, doctor Ubar voice, make it twenty next time the Warriors crush the Hornet yesterday built an ad situation on twenty eight ninety two. Hey man, they sixty one. It's Jimmy been a Warrior man. And what's crazy is I was watching the game before last and I didn't realize that he joined that team and they was on a five game road trip. Yeah, that's got to be annoying as hell for you to join a new team live in a New City and you ain't even pull up to New City for like three weeks a day on the road trip. That's crazy, man.
Speaker 4: Glad to see him getting to the team, getting straight to work and they're working out for him. So let's hope that they six to one for sure.
Speaker 1: Tell you what's been the biggest difference you've seen between the Wars before and the Wars now with Jimmy.
Speaker 5: Well, naturally, Jimmy is like a glue guy. If you know Jimmy Butler, he got he's a star.
Speaker 2: We know that.
Speaker 5: You know he can take over games, but naturally he a glue guy. From his days in Chicago with d Rose and all those guys, he was a defensive minded player, did all the hustle things and that's what the Warriors needed.
Speaker 6: Another guy could guard.
Speaker 5: Also, Jimmy can score, but he do all the little things like Draymond, and they needed another Swiss army knife type player and got that kind of persona like he just bring that kind of energy. You expect to play hard when you see Jimmy Butler, and I think he raised the level will play for everybody you see like BP, the white kid on their team and Lefty Yep, he playing harder. You got guys coming off the bench. The energy just a little different, and I think it was good to have another voice. I mean, I know people hear Draymond all day, but like they probably was tired of hearing him. You know some people you can kind of mute out, like man, you always talking shit and you hear him talk about being a champion and shit, and you respect it, but you be like, man, you had eight last.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But then you see Jimmy coming here and he got that same energy and a new voice, but he got seventeen and ten, you know what I mean, Like, oh shit, the energy different.
Speaker 1: And they looked at him like yeah, all right, dre We know you've been a part Dynasty, but I've seen Jimmy take two teams to the finals. So, like you said, the buyer in that situation, Like you said, the culture that he brings. You know what, jim want to get paid and get paid, ye, But you could tell the whole energy round that team is.
Speaker 5: It's just different. And I mean I'm not saying like Draymond ain't value. Draymond definitely valued, but you just if you've been around somebody long enough you know how to ignore them or stop hearing them.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 6: For sometimes you need some different kind of love.
Speaker 5: So Jim Paul, Jimmy will come in and you know, and he do well with young guys, like he always take young guys under his wing and like get real cool with him.
Speaker 1: Like if you go look at all the teams.
Speaker 5: When Tyler Hero first came to Miami, that was his guy, all the dudes, and when we was on the Minnesota he took Tyers Jones and all them. Then with his guys, they was all young. They all rock with Jimmy, he took care of him and everything. So I'm pretty sure he's probably doing that with BP and the rest of them young dudes on the wood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I canna, they're very interested.
Speaker 1: See what they do with young coming under his tootal is too, because he might he might teach him some and really get him paid for sure. RBM man right behind the clippers man, can the words make a move?
Speaker 3: The wards are better than clippers with Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, now you use hot the clippers all year man, And.
Speaker 3: I'm still my guys.
Speaker 4: But I'm a realist though, Okay, just I don't know Jimmy and Steph is a scary duo as well. Yeah, they jeling already, so I I see them if they play the Clippers, It's probably unrealistic, but I think they get them up out of here quick.
Speaker 2: Dang. For sure, Michael, you pull up that Warriors roster. I forgot the bigs name and you told about it. I don't want to up his name.
Speaker 1: Hey, he's been a crazy addition for them, like contributing wise. I know he been on the team, but yeah, he was struggling with Big but I mean, as you know, he's gonna get twenty twenty for show. Keep scrolling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just like their roster.
Speaker 1: There we go, Quinn post he respect Yeah he been. He been knocking down shots.
Speaker 5: He's been playing very very well for that team. He took my guy Trace minutes. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's pretty much over for Trace right now. Man, keep your head down though, keep your head down, keep working. But for sure, yeah, and the minutes and dried up over there. Yeah, it's little bit different goal to stay right now. Man shout out to the words.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We'll see what they do as the season continues. Man Sons lose again in ot to the Grizzlies man one fifty eight, crazy crazy game yesterday. John Morant winning signed yesterday with twenty nine, closed out in the fourth with the smooth fifteen. Triple J went crazy as well yesterday with twenty eight and your magic number six rebounds for real, Andrew Wigs gonna get twenty points, Triple J gonna get six rebounds.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, bro, But now that's just a wild game. To score one hundred and fifty one points is crazy.
Speaker 1: You know it's olt, but still like high scores. D Bay had twenty five and nine, KD twenty six, eight and seven, Book had twenty eight and ten.
Speaker 2: Bill had twenty four to eleven.
Speaker 1: Man games like this may expected to try to win, but they two and a half games out. The player is it just it's just vibed right now. It's camp con it is.
Speaker 4: But I wish you were still getting the same type of production throughout the season, like from everybody. You're gonna lose something, of course, but they need to be clicking like this, and I don't think it's gonna be consistent enough for them to make some noise.
Speaker 6: That ain't even clicking. They was just playing open gym.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying it just seemed like they were just more comfortable though, bro, Like, I don't know, it wasn't nobody in each other way going like nigga just go hoop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all about thats right now, Everybody figure out what the makation spot gonna be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just not a fan of the team you were early on that. Yeah, I'm not a fan. It's too many of the same players, Like book is a six y five KD.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody is two guards, yeah, high level two guards too. Yeah they not none of them is like James Harden who can go to the point guard? No, So yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: All right, So I gotta ask you this question. Who's the only person's gonna stay in Phoenix? Obviously them three two gotta go.
Speaker 3: I wish everybody will go.
Speaker 1: Devin Booker two. Yeah, alone, book gonna be the franchise, The book gonna stay.
Speaker 6: I think they're gonna trade KD.
Speaker 5: I mean, because the way the contracts set up, KD do for what a super Max another one?
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 5: Nobody gonna I mean, somebody will pay Kevin Durant obviously, but I don't think they want to pay him that much and their team is like that, Yeah, because Bill Bill got the no trade.
Speaker 2: Clause, so you know what talking is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he said he like it.
Speaker 2: There love Phoenix Weather.
Speaker 5: So the only person you can get rid of rid of is KD and obviously his contracts up for extension. If they signed him back, I would be very surprised because that team just underperforming. Man, I would be damn, I'm gonna be in a tax and we barely making the playoffs.
Speaker 3: That's the work.
Speaker 1: That's the point right there, that people missing and they got nothing to do about what they care about that product next year because they go to all them jerseys. Owners ain't paying that tax. Bro, somebody got to go. That's the fact for sure. John ray Man been up and down the season, a little bit of injuries, but man, listen, is he's still that one that you got to fear be healthy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I don't I like them over the uh over Minnesota that ever came across.
Speaker 1: Seven matchup for show and shot to John ray Man. I know he got some unfortunate news about some family situations that took place right before the game. That's day for him to come out and still play at a high level on top of the things he's been going through personally this last year. I mean, you feel how you feel about it. But like we just talked about his home getting broken into stuff like that, Like that does weigh on people.
Speaker 3: Man, he been inured to that on top of it.
Speaker 1: So mentally, basically he's had a up and down year for show Man. I know Memphis has still been playing good when he's there or not, but still, man, Yeah, youre talking about those how many times he shot yesterday? Yeah, John Ray, he went sau for twenty five yesterday. Most importantly, he hooped out in the fourth quarter. Shoot as much as you want to, as long as you get to the ub.
Speaker 3: They just need him on the floor.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: It's okay for jopp un to have a bad game. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a first time Hey triple J.
Speaker 1: Man, he might get this DPOI that means he gonna be eligible for the Supermax. He won't be getting that. They're gonna trade it before they give him their five year three forty five.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna trade them. They're just not gonna offer him the Supermax. Like it'll sound, it will look crazy for them to offer him three forty five, and Luca already said the blueprint. Well, Dallas Mavericks did if they was willing to trade Lucas just because they didn't want to pay him that much money.
Speaker 6: They not gonna do that with Triple J.
Speaker 3: Well what y'all doing with three forty five?
Speaker 1: Nobody's getting it. You were talking. Whatever his four year max.
Speaker 5: Is gonna be from a different team. They just gonna offer him that or like a little more than the four year max. They're not gonna max him out a superman. No, if they do, I'll be very surprised. I mean that'd be I hope you get it.
Speaker 6: Ship.
Speaker 5: It ain't my money, but I'll be surprised if he get three forty five.
Speaker 2: That would be interesting.
Speaker 1: So that is kind of I ain't gonna say it's a smart player, but a business minded play. All right, I'm gonna offer you three or five. For another team to only offer you, was it four year? What probably maybe fifty five to sixty each year? Yeah, I'm gonna offer you.
Speaker 5: If he can only offer you fifty five or sixty, I'm gonna offer you sixty one. You can't be unhappy because you only can get sixty from that team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I say you more.
Speaker 4: You you being petty giving me a dollar? Bro, that's a million, I'm saying. That's how you're looking at it though. That's from a business like I'm gonna get this nigga extra dollar.
Speaker 2: You said, don't treat like the price is right.
Speaker 3: You purpose said sixty one. What you're gonna do this?
Speaker 5: I can't give Jared Jackson three hundred and forty five million. You're getting the highest paid player in the NBA and you have a six rebounds.
Speaker 1: You're saying six rebounds you already?
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Now, I know how I feel, and I love Triple J.
Speaker 6: And if John Morant don't play, you're probably not gonna play like.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: No, And I'm not hating bro, It's just what happens. That's what I'm my owner. That's what I'm looking at like, Man, I'm not about to get it. Man, what Yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Gets sixty million and six gona say so much at heal? Nah?
Speaker 5: He And then talking to my friends that's in the you know, in the front office and stuff, they was like that you're not gonna see them kind of deals. No more you're getting paid off your production from now on. Watch and I was like, dang, you think so. He's like, you ain't gonna see them outlandish deals for like guys averaging ten points. He's like, they ain't gonna do it no more. Damn, That's what he was telling met the guys. Yeah, they'd be very interested to see how Creaucy goes up a couple of seasons.
Speaker 2: But man shot Triple may get that.
Speaker 1: Bird if you can, my boy who's scoring big the NB at this season. You are with all the new ways to get in on the action at DraftKings sports Book and official sports betting part of the NBA Player Props, money Lines, you name it. DraftKings got it all new customers, Now it's your chance to get on all the hoops action. New customers met five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus best issily take us to the racket Draft Kings Sportsbook where every point counts. Download to apps today use Cold Club five twenty, Yes that's Cold Club File twenty for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars bonus bets, but just five bucks all the on DraftKings, the crowneds.
Speaker 8: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight Hope and Y, or text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. New customers only. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue.
Speaker 2: Wins four.
Speaker 8: Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co, slash audio.
Speaker 1: Rockets took care of the books yesterday one hundred to ninety seven, really really close game yesterday. Jameson Greenwood off for twenty five Yesterday Joannis hooped out twenty seventeen to six game, had twenty two shake up with Crazy to stay with twenty three and eleven.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, that Rockets team, man, young boys, they can hoop man. They are very entertaining basketball right now. Like across the board, like with a youngest team. You see a lot of rookie mistakes sometimes and it's clutch situations. But they play a really good brand of basketball.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they remind me of Okay. See.
Speaker 5: Last year we was fans of Okay See, but like that, we liked them. They was exciting for the year playoff time, they just didn't have that experience, and I think that's gonna be the same thing for the Rockets.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: But they're a good team though, for.
Speaker 3: Sure, man great future team.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Who would you say is the best player on this Rockets team?
Speaker 3: Jalen Green?
Speaker 5: Okay, I think they just gotta I think they coulllab well like I think Thompson twin is special. Jalen Green is the probably the highlight player. He probably the most explosive player they got offensively, but the best players obviously, I.
Speaker 6: Don't even say his name. I ain't gonna put the center.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he makes a lot happen for that team. Yeah, but Jalen greenson most explosive player for sure.
Speaker 1: I only ask that question because I wanted next year how that answer will go, because if Thompson takes another leap like he did this year.
Speaker 4: No, they just gotta keep They just gotta get that experience. Bro, they're gonna be okay, Houston is in good hands. If they can find a way to keep those players together. Yeah, they'll be like okay, see, like Bro said, glad to see teams like that.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yeah, what do you think they do a vad fleet next year?
Speaker 3: Whatever he wants?
Speaker 6: Uh, yeah, I don't think they trust Shepherd.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he probably gonna be want of them guys to get a chance next year, get a little more minutes. I think they're gonna give him that same Peyton Pritchrill type of treatment, which is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna play a little.
Speaker 5: Bit, second year, third year, you get to play keeping for a low number four years, thirty two.
Speaker 3: You can just trust fred More for sure.
Speaker 1: I want totally about this player. So like Thompson got ejected for this, I feel like this is a flight or two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he would that he I see them blowed up. You can't grab around nobody's neck, Bro, you wild.
Speaker 3: What they do?
Speaker 4: He did that to the honest she's playing. He's playing hard boy too much. The atl and your boy, that's a hard foul y wanted to said something to him.
Speaker 1: It was two heads around the next too. I think that's what got in rejected.
Speaker 3: Like old boy from the Pistons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, out of there. They was just like, oh look at there, look at this v niggair line.
Speaker 3: I hate that fucking mustache. Oh we know you hate.
Speaker 1: I hate that brother team Bill, we got brothers, I ask young dude. Though, Man, that's tough. But a lot of people are just like that. That should have been a flaker too, like the nineties have been the playoffs. Well, it's how you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't do that.
Speaker 4: But I love his energy, though, Bro, he got he got a lot of dogs in he man. That team is in good hands for sure.
Speaker 2: For shore Man.
Speaker 1: Last my least about this man the Bucks obviously, if they don't get to conference finals, it's trying to blow it up, right, everybody gotta go.
Speaker 3: Oh young, I'll let you talk about that. I don't like all this blowing teams up ship.
Speaker 6: I don't be knowing, bro, It just don't make sense.
Speaker 3: I think everybody just to rock out.
Speaker 1: It's a waste. Yeah, you gotta.
Speaker 5: If you can't make it to the conference finals or the championship, it's time to go in a different direction.
Speaker 3: Who you're getting rid of first?
Speaker 5: Obviously, Dame gotta go, you gotta trade Dame, you gotta get younger. Okay, yeah, Joannis might want to explore something different, so.
Speaker 3: Lord Jesus.
Speaker 1: Wan.
Speaker 5: Yeah then twenty twenty five, you ain't really what. They ain't made the conference finals since on.
Speaker 1: No, because last year, you know what I'm saying, we got them a part of there in the year before that.
Speaker 2: Now they ain't get the comfort I was in twenty three. Yeah, so yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 6: So they win a different direction. Already traded Drew.
Speaker 3: That was the biggest herd to they franchise right there.
Speaker 2: Their choices were mad.
Speaker 5: So you got name, No, they got damn Dames cold and they they got a chance to make it. I mean, it ain't like the East this week. But just it's like, man, we're gonna be in this middle of the pack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that ain't gonna be good.
Speaker 3: Were spending too much money?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, first round, Yeah, that's ugly, especially if they lose in the first round.
Speaker 4: Oh now that's yeah. I'll give it to y'all. Then they live in the first round.
Speaker 1: At three to four matchup. You know that I played the first round right now. Don't let us be Milwaukee yeah, I mean four or five matchup, and yeah, if we beat the Bucks again, they're gonna break that team up for sure.
Speaker 3: If they losing that four Bucks need to move to Vegas.
Speaker 1: If we beat them, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: If they follow the six and they get linked up with the Knicks and they lose that three to six matchup, that's gonna be they're gonna have to leave.
Speaker 1: You know what If that ends up happening, that's gonna say a lot for both teams. Because if the Bucks beat the Knicks at that three spot, it's up. But if the Knicks lose the three seats to the Bucks, yeah, it's gonna get ugly. I know they decide on people. There's gonna be some conversations about this season if they lose in the first round. For sure. Speaking of the Knicks, man, are they really contenders because we look at all the top teams that they play so far, they haven't beat the Calves, they haven't beat the Celtics, and they have not beat the thunder Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Is that just.
Speaker 5: Coincidence or I don't think they play well against quality teams.
Speaker 3: They come across the Thunder well spanking.
Speaker 6: It doesn't look like they really trying to playoffs.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Homes on them, bro, because they the NIXT they playing well. It's them matchups. Bro, It's different Bro, the Celtis. I told you Celtis is going to sweep them. Same look how they look right now. It's gonna happen in.
Speaker 1: The playoffs after that cash beltass situation.
Speaker 3: Don't have no bends.
Speaker 6: I've never been sold on the Knicks.
Speaker 5: I think they had the best duo at a time, Jenlen, Bronson and Cavin playing well. But to win this playoff series, I think they got the formula to be a good team.
Speaker 1: Like with all those.
Speaker 5: Wings, they be able to switch one through for whatever it is. But the thing that Boston do well they play too bigs and like Cornett and them, they just punish people on the offensive glass.
Speaker 6: They protect their round.
Speaker 5: Will you don't You don't think much about like Luke Cornett or Al Horford. You don't think about them like that. But they play a significant role for the team, yes, sir. And they can guard on the perimeter better than what they get credit for. Lou Cornett is a really good player, contributes that team. It's pretty weird because he was in the G League and going back and forth to and if you watch him play, he's pretty good for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah New York.
Speaker 1: You said they trust him a lot too, Yeah, they trust him a lot.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Listen, I believe as they had full strength, could do something. But when you look at these type of numbers, bro, y'all have not be nobody of contention for real, for real.
Speaker 2: That's nasty work, bro.
Speaker 1: The NBA going back to too bigs.
Speaker 5: Though, real power forward if y'all watched, Nah, I ain't say real power forwards.
Speaker 6: I ain't talking about Charles Oakland.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's long gone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if you start watching it, it's gonna be too Like just look at the Calves. A lot of the successful teams play too big. Even the the Celtics start too bigs at times. Yeah, Calves thunder gonna start for you know, they got Hardenstein even though they you know, don't start all the way all the time together.
Speaker 1: But they just.
Speaker 3: Got to move though.
Speaker 1: You can. And so Gordon.
Speaker 3: Yoke.
Speaker 4: So the league is going to what you're saying, The league is going back to big wings and most play.
Speaker 5: No, I ain't say post play, you know what I'm saying, Like the bigger they got more they got bigger guys who play power for that are capable of doing more. So if you even look at like Anthony Davis moving to the four, Yeah, and you got Lively of five, he's still young athletic five when he gets healthy or whatever. Young athletic five can run it. Get up and down with Anthony Davis, who athletic who running and get them down. But they too tall forwards.
Speaker 3: I got what you're saying.
Speaker 5: That's just how the game is about to start going because they had these little six That's why the if you watched when the Dallas Mavericks and the Warriors played the other day, it was zero rim protection and it would look like like open gym. They always just run into the basket, laying it up back cutting and Dallas needed rem protection. They could have won that game badly.
Speaker 3: It's over for players like Kenn f Reid.
Speaker 5: Nah, because he got a motor. People like him, like Draymond, they got motor. They play bigger than what they are, Like Draymond Green can guard Evan Mobley without a problem. Yeah, but they need Post to play like Post has to play too, you know what I mean. Like it's no more Draymond at the problem. It's like easy, he needs another player with him, Like even like Miami they start bamming khalil wer.
Speaker 1: Yeah you see what I mean.
Speaker 6: Like it's going back though for sure.
Speaker 1: Man, Listen, I made a Knicks take that I would like to walk back a little bit because if I seen top tip of old sub be a cat in that Boston game and they was getting their ass kicked and he was limping for no reason. Hey, Bro, Tims, you got chill. Bro, I got caught. My god, that was getting smack.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: He put Cap back in the game. I said, all right, like we get it, Bro, but this is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Bro. He don't care.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: You got a jersey on, Bro, you on my bench. Bro, you're getting in the game.
Speaker 5: Bro, trying to make even trying to make sure people get their all nbas and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bro, he almost had him out for the season. Bro.
Speaker 1: Caav was limping on the court. I said, Bro, what are we doing right now? I don't even like rufe Nick right now?
Speaker 3: You want this money or not you want to I already have, Bro.
Speaker 4: The league's in your hands at this point, your your journeys in your hands.
Speaker 1: Now it away up, my boy. Yeah, well, so man. A couple of games took places last night. Celtics beat the Rappers just like one eleven to one oh one. Uh JB had twenty four and five. J T had nineteen eleven and six. R J Bear had twenty two. Scotti Borings had twenty two as well. Calves beat the Sleeves off the Magic yesterday. Belta asked this question for show one, twenty two to eighty two. We know we got ninety point real, but t eighty two points? Yeah, yeah, man, call off work caps are really good, very very good.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: Pulkins beat this person today one on our two to one oh three trade. Murph Dog went crazy yesterday with twenty four. Freaky Z had eighteen as well. A couple of games to night. See how y'all feel man, Celtics at Pistons.
Speaker 6: Celts Celts, Yeah, I say the Celtics.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going with the Celtics as well. We will be on playback live for this game today. Tap in for show go to a lab commentaria for the Celtics at Pistons tonight. Man, should be fun. We'll send you all some information for sure.
Speaker 5: Sounded liking surprise, boys don't getting other days.
Speaker 1: Here five twenty baby Raptors at Pacers Raptors. I don't like the way you said that, but we're twenty two and eight in the last thirty, so you know what I'm saying. We're gonna cover for show. Seventy six ers at Nicks.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't know. I always say the seventy six ers anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I'm trying not to cuss.
Speaker 1: Respects.
Speaker 2: Blazers at Wizards, Blazers Blazers.
Speaker 1: Thunder at nets under Bro, Hawks at Heat Hawks.
Speaker 6: We just took care of the heat.
Speaker 3: Nah, he gonna get this one free.
Speaker 1: And Organs Man, we watched the game Clippers at Bulls, Clips for sure, Kings at Jazz mm hmmm. I'll take the Kings, Kings, Spurs at Rockets, Rockets, Yeah, all right, yeah, get well, so man. Shout out to coach Popovich too.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's uncertain what's going on with him, but we just hope he's healthy. Man.
Speaker 1: We don't care about your coach no more. Man, you did enough. Man, Please get well soon, for sure, Man, legendary coach. Man for sure, very five buckets be here. Who's been getting to it?
Speaker 3: Uhying at Tarashi.
Speaker 4: Man, I just want to s't in getting the nothing chilling, but she'll she wanted the Goats for sure.
Speaker 1: Man Don Tarrazi definitely announced her retirement. Man shout out to the Goat. One of the best women's basketball players of all time.
Speaker 4: See where they line her up as a so far as Yukon players, her.
Speaker 6: Rank number one over Maya. Yeah, she like cracked the ship off.
Speaker 5: I mean, Rebecca Lobo looked Rebecca Lobo cracked it off.
Speaker 4: But for us to pay attention though, made it like cool and we were like three too, and she was swaggy.
Speaker 1: That's a hell of a conversation. Though I ain't mad at it either.
Speaker 5: Breonna Stewart got the most decorated, but yeah, she that's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Damn they got trant whoever whatever, like Sourstices team.
Speaker 2: That's just leading. That's my points. That's just my points.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I thought that was a rank.
Speaker 5: But they team was so much better than like everybody. It wasn't even they didn't get to play. Yeah, that was so late that it didn't matter.
Speaker 3: That's a hell of a Lena's I just that was random.
Speaker 1: DT man wanted was ever do with salute for show. I'm gonna go Kyrie Man thirty five yesterday.
Speaker 5: No, they ain't get the double shit thirty five My boy was getting too yesterday for sure. Yeah, I'm gonna go with John Morant fifteen and the fourth get a big win beat the sons.
Speaker 1: Shout out the job man for sure, Man at last, certainly at least Man. We weren't in here, but man, I know you know what I'm saying. The game just out and block. But SJ were crazy with thirty nine, ten and eight. Bro Like, Yeah, MVP for show Man, MVP for show. All right, be here give well soon? Who needs some recouragement? This wonderful Wednesday morning?
Speaker 4: Uh, Brad bill Man, John Cooking, my boy blowed it up on the screen.
Speaker 1: Got wicked a Yeah, it got ugly for Brad yesterday in the clutch too, Wow, snumble into heasy, that's tough, heah. John Marin really liked that for show Man. Mike give Wilson, go to PJ. Washington, big donut yesterday. Didn't score ship yesterday zero for nine three turnovers looked off, Kyrie looked off Clay to shoot some Carlton bullshit yesterday. You know me my boy been hooping me yesterday. It was not a good effort for PJ.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Get well soon for shure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we also have to throw John Isaac up.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah my shoes.
Speaker 2: That's that's the part two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is high life factor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Evan Moby disrespected this man first of block.
Speaker 4: Hey, I know people be dreading that when you get dunked, though you're like, man, please, bro, I can't fall.
Speaker 3: Got too late for my boy.
Speaker 1: You got wicked, hey, cold man, he fell in some of that like it ain't even his fault.
Speaker 2: Too bad teg what you got man?
Speaker 6: Shit? Whoever else is left?
Speaker 3: You will.
Speaker 1: On this for Monday night for sure, Man Sja get well someone man shout hey, hey for game the hell of a block?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how I feel about Christmain's talking about the shape Ruse say, okay, see be hackling, but you can't touch Hey.
Speaker 3: It's part of it. Bro, what hey, you I earned that. I tron that bro iron that this year.
Speaker 1: I asked you that because you know, because he does he feel like, hey, you don't get that whistle.
Speaker 5: Hey, you shoot a lot of threes though, yeah he does, don't shoot that mean three?
Speaker 6: He at you the whole game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's it's different. It's different.
Speaker 1: We're all makes sense, right, be hear people trying to make some money. Man, what you got for him today?
Speaker 4: R J Barry at twenty, Chris Middleton fifteen points, Jason Tatum twenty five, Karl Anthony Towns twenty, BAM fifteen, Shay twenty five, Deer Fox twenty five.
Speaker 3: Two fifty whins you five K today?
Speaker 1: Two fifty win you five K today? Yeah, all right, shots the dry pens man the first time you used you that promo code Club five to twenty, Get you a little extra, get you some bread for show listen. We appreciate y'all. Man, we miss being the studio. We'll be back the same time tomorrow, five to twenty in the morning. The volume