Speaker 1: What it does the drink god Icewear vessel. Check me out on the Bootleg cav podcast right.
Speaker 2: Now Yo, Bootleg cat Podcast Special guests in here man my dog, Icewear Vezzo in the building.
Speaker 3: Or to do. What's up? Bro? What's good?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: How you feeling? Man?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Man cool? Is this a new chain?
Speaker 1: You probably ain't think this joint. It's my little six months you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: A lot of things about that chain. Litterally is not how I would describe it. I got the albums on the back of that bitch oh ship. I got it from piece. That shit's crazy that the jeweler who who passed away in Detroit is who did it? Yeah? Did they ever find who did that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's super sad because I follow I follow a lot of the Detroit uh like I g pages and I saw that shit happened.
Speaker 3: Man, I know he was a good nigga.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, fucked up? How you been there? Man?
Speaker 3: Been cool and Bro just grinded. Yeah, and you know we just opened up the juice bar Troy, Michigan.
Speaker 2: She got a juice bar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so last time I got it for my wife. It's something. She really does. She take this shit seriously. She's like real passionate.
Speaker 2: Hers right, so wife, wife, he runs the juice bar. Yeah, it's hers, I got it fun right, No family business man, That's what I'm saying. It's family owned. You know what I'm saying. Does she allow? I wonder does she allow your potato chips to get sold in the juice bars? This is kind of the opposite end of the.
Speaker 3: Health spectrum for it.
Speaker 2: You can't get the vesel hot shipping in the juice bar.
Speaker 3: Everything in that motherfucker organic everything.
Speaker 2: Do you are you like pretty like healthy when it comes to just like what you're putting in your body.
Speaker 3: And ship because of her? Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's like I say e or is it like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I say bowls.
Speaker 1: We got fucking like ginger shots and like see like wheat grass and just all kind of ship.
Speaker 2: Like it's crazy too, man, because I always tell people like, I was out there about two years ago. That's when I linked with you when you're shooting your movie, and that was my first time in Detroit. I was out there for about a week and uh, you know, I didn't know what you.
Speaker 3: Came to the movie shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know what to expect out there, and I always tell everybody, man, I was just I loved it out there, bro with it. It was great. I felt like the energy was great. We were all over the place on the east side, on the west side.
Speaker 3: It was definitely moving through that bitch like a gangster.
Speaker 2: But it was so cool, man, Like the food was fire, you know what I mean. We we definitely I think.
Speaker 3: Did you go to a Coney Island?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we went to a few. One of them was really good. The one that we went to that was trash was the one. Was it on eight miles? It called Mickey D's or Nikki D's. By truth, I think it was right by truth. It wasn't great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right across on my on the eight mile.
Speaker 2: I think it was just by the strip club right across the street from it's a couple of the motherfuckers. Though the one I went to that was pretty good, I might have went.
Speaker 3: I don't know, uh remember that.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think where did we go. Sada took us to a place in his area. It was really good, but it was like we had like I think we had cheesecake and like I had like some sort of Sandwich.
Speaker 3: It was, uh, it was on Kelly and.
Speaker 2: Moross something like that.
Speaker 3: That's where he was at.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was funny too because being in Detroit is the only time I walked into a liquor store and they had the fake weed bags for a dollar apiece.
Speaker 1: Man, you know, we burnt out of the t I was like, cornersto, you need to get a white tea, some socks, all kind of ship.
Speaker 2: It's it's like and you could get like a counterfeit Gary Payton Cookie's bag to stuff some bullshit inside of or I mean, but of course, you know you've got vapes all up and through there. You got the h the chips. How how's the chip game treating good? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That Chanel met Chanel. Yeah, that was her thing. She pulled me in like a real gangst for sure.
Speaker 2: How important is it for you like to just continue to like push entrepreneurally, whether it's producing movies, whether it's launching the juice bar, because I feel like it's always something new outside of music with you, which is important.
Speaker 1: You know, it's starting off, I ain't gonna cap like at first, just doing like my entrepreneurship shit. I was doing that shit for the wrong reasons just to say I own shit, you know what I'm saying. Like if I was shorty twenty four, I bought a restaurant and a dispensary and the card wise, but I bought that shit just to say I had it. But now I do it because it's genuinely my passion. Like if I open up a business, it's something that I genuinely believe in. You know what I'm saying. I'm in this shit for the money. Now I'm not any for the look. So ye man, I don't jump on everything. Pause like you know what I mean, I passed a lot of shit up. I try to be try to be smart with what I invest in, you know what I mean. I'm still I got to get out of using my own money too. That's a problem for me.
Speaker 3: I gotta get out of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they say, you know a lot of a lot of the smart folks out here, though, they're really good at using other people's money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the name of the game. You gotta learn how to do that. I gotta get help.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's interesting too, because what I looked at as a positive would be somebody who has your background, somebody who's had your story, your journey through Detroit, not only meeting with one presidential candidate, but meeting with two. Yeah, I look at that as a big deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they was mad at me, but they had a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Wasn't too happy with you.
Speaker 3: I know, that's what I said. That motherfucker was mad.
Speaker 2: I feel like people weren'tripping as much. You meet with RFK, but I feel like once you took the picture with Trump, motherfuckers was tripping.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, at the end of the day, I don't blame them.
Speaker 1: You know, they didn't understand what was going on, and they didn't understand my thinking and my mentality about everything and where I stand just with shit period outside of music.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't like I don't know. I don't think I talked too much, you know what I mean, like about myself other than doing interviews.
Speaker 1: So a motherfucker might not know. I got a whole lot of sense, and I know better. I know better to I know to listen to all If I'm voting, I know to listen to all candidates, you know what I mean. Don't shut nobody out and don't just run with what mainstream media say. I try to do my own on independent research. I understand that I don't have to have no emotional connection to none of them, you know what I mean. I'm not with a party. I'm not a Republican, I'm not a Democrat, I'm not any of that. I'm just a black man that make music, you know what I'm saying from the trenches. So for me, it's like I always believe in going to the source to ask my questions instead of getting.
Speaker 3: Them third hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, getting them with like a I guess with some cut on it. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Even even if I hear.
Speaker 1: Some shit that that it's possibly true, I still want to figure it out on my own right, you know what I'm saying. So, but that aside, I understand why people would have felt the way, you know, we black, we motherfuckers feel how they feel.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. But for me, it's like I want to go see what's at it.
Speaker 2: I feel like too, I feel like two like it. It feels like at times, like you know, somebody who's been a lifelong Democrat feels like the Democratic Party takes advantage of black vote so.
Speaker 3: Much, without a doubt, they feel entitled to our.
Speaker 2: They don't have to earn it anymore.
Speaker 3: Black the black community, lifelong Democrats. Doctor King was registered Republican. Crazy. That's crazy, right, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I look at some of the things recently Trump's been saying, and I think to myself, if you just removed his name and you just were like, wait, somebody came out for legalizing weed, and someone came out for not taxing overtime hours and not taxing till, she'd be like, that's a radical, radical Democrat right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you're still a Democrat.
Speaker 2: I'm independent.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I hit you when you were RFK because that's what I was going to vote for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I fuck with RFK.
Speaker 2: Was talking that.
Speaker 1: It ain't about no size with with RFK. It's about what right and wrong with him, you know. And he's strong about how he feel with his opinions.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: He not a he don't you know, he's not a trial member, tribal member. He don't move as as if he in a tribe like he was a Democrat.
Speaker 2: And they and they made it possible, they made it impossible for him to stay democratic.
Speaker 3: Facts, that's a fact.
Speaker 2: They changed all kinds.
Speaker 3: Of rules, tacked homes, you try to keep a gangster with.
Speaker 1: Us about COVID the the whole time, the whole time, and he was right, and it came out that he was right, but he had already got dragged and got canceled, and you know all that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I think his family like went against him, and shit, it's wild.
Speaker 2: Well you know, I think some of his family, a couple of members are in the biding cabinet and some capacity. It's wild though, Like you said, like on that COVID shit like that. I'm like, bro, this guy was right the whole time, was right.
Speaker 3: I don't think I don't think he'd be right about everything, but don't know who to be. That's what I was about to say.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody one hundred percent correct about everything that they say?
Speaker 3: Excuse me, all their political views and all that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't never believe one hundred percent of everything anybody say. You got to have your own mindset, You gotta have your own opinions, you know what I mean, Do your research and come up with you come come up with. Then we got to take our personal feelings out this shit.
Speaker 3: Stop being so emotional attached to politics.
Speaker 2: A tribe stopping so tribal exactly.
Speaker 3: We be tribal.
Speaker 2: And people are worried about the vessel more than they're worried about the policy.
Speaker 1: You know what, people fell and realized them folks as colleagues. They all on the same team.
Speaker 2: And they left the left wing, right wing, same bird.
Speaker 1: Same bird, the same bird. They're all on one and one team in one circle. They colleagues them. People know each other. They genuinely know each other. Yea, it's us that two sides, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And they and they divide us on like the fringe issues that I mean, the ship that really should matter is like are we going to go to World War three or not?
Speaker 3: That's what really mattered. I feel like I don't know the way.
Speaker 2: They got us fighting over like abortion and like random friendship where it's like, well what about the world war? That might be cracking off?
Speaker 1: You know, you remember back in the day, like at the barbershops and ship, the niggas used to disagree on everything, full fledged arguments, disagreeing, but in a respectful way. They was able to no, bro, don't what you're saying don't make sense.
Speaker 3: I look at it like this.
Speaker 1: They would do that ship all day, every day at the barber side, it's not the same nom or that energy is gone. You cannot you can't disagree without being attacked verbally, you know what I'm saying, or.
Speaker 2: Or truly like people severing ties with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or penning you to a specific side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like if you might agree. It's funny I say this all the time because it's like I might agree with you know, this with Trump or this with the left, but it's like it's either all or nothing. It's like it's all or nothing.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: It's so disheartening.
Speaker 3: That's how I am. Though.
Speaker 1: I agree with a lot of shit, and not even just with with Trump period. Just like conservative ship, I agree with a lot of shit they do. I agree with shit that Democrats do it. I'm not on no, not with a party. Individual.
Speaker 2: Being independent is the way to go, man, the way to.
Speaker 3: Go, y'all staying dependent all the way around nobody.
Speaker 2: Oh, I tell this to everybody, nobody on drivo.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 2: And then when people are trying to be like, well, if you vote for RFK, you're throwing your vote away, and I'm like, it's my vote, dog, it's not throwing Like to me, that that's the that's the state of mind that they want you to be in. So you have to choose between two parties, and it's like, what's my vote? Fuck with y'all think I ain't throwing my vote away because I'm voting with who I feel like is the best choice.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: So it's interesting to say the least. Man, I'm curious, man, like, uh, you know, it feels like the energy in Detroit has been, at least amongst all the leaders of the hip hop community, has been real positive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, has been.
Speaker 2: Everybody's been moving you to sit in the same direction. Do you feel that energy from your perspective as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I do.
Speaker 1: I feel like that even when it be like lit shit or somebody might disagree with each other, it's shit. Stay behind the scenes. They don't get too far, you know what I'm saying. We try to all be respectful to our city and not fuck up this opportunity for ourselves like that, ain't she ain't got it the internet, especially if it's some real life shit. Real life is real life. The Internet ain't real life. We got to learn how to separate that. The Internet is a facade, you know what I'm saying, ain't that she ain't real, it's not tangible. That shit is highlights and a lot of games, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So no one's gonna post the bad times on Instagram.
Speaker 3: On this a fact.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think we do a great job with keeping whatever business private.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like that was like one thing that was working against Detroit for a lot of years, was just so much conflict with everybody, you know, like a negative kind of cloud.
Speaker 1: I felt like it was definitely a negative cloud. But I don't think that's what the problem was. I think the problem was the world didn't understand that sign. I remember in like two thousand and fourteen, bro, I went to New York and I was playing I went to play one of the biggest songs in Detroit at the time, two of them.
Speaker 2: It was money Phone, Money Phone was my shit, and I.
Speaker 1: Had a song called Dancing. I went to play that shit in New York for the labels. They like, what the fuck is this? They thought it was trash, they thought it was terrible. It's the same type of beasts that I wrap on right now, same lingos, same everything. The world just was wasn't ready to understand, to accept that sound. It took some time. It's a unique sound, you know what I'm saying. Our music sped up everything fast now, that motherfucker. Like, So, I just think it was the timing. I don't think it was necessarily the beasts niggas said. I mean, at the end of the day, usually the smoke turns it up, you know what I'm saying. We're being ignorant about it. But yeah, I think that's a fair point sound and the timing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's interesting too because now you'll hear like so many non even Midwest artists, the Detroit sound, even like the style of like you Knowdens, just the way bars are delivered. I'm like, man, Rio's influenced so many people.
Speaker 3: Real influence the whole generation.
Speaker 2: It's kind of crazy. It's like I feel like there's even kids that don't even know who they're influenced by. I'm like, yeah, like you really sound like a little like baby, really, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Really like that. It's really like that in real life.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that shit though, Like niggas ain't gotta fuck with our sound, you know what I mean. So when niggas from like other cities and states rap on our type of instrumentals. It ain't doing nothing but help push our agenda out further because this is something that we mastered already. So if you you you doing you you just trying it, and if it worked for you, it's good for us. Because this is sound we mastered. We can just go follow them them saying footsteps with some shit that we already got locked down. So you know, we definitely ain't one of them type of places where it's like everybody want to sound like use.
Speaker 3: We don't think like that. Niggas ain't gotta fuck with the sound.
Speaker 1: Niggas is pushing that agenda for us, you know what I'm saying, Because it might not say, if I'm a fucking Delaware it might not take a Detroit artist for Delaware to respect the Detroit sound. Might take a nigga from Delaware to rap on a Detroit beat to make Delaware respect that sound, right, So they pushing the agenda, They pushing that sound for us.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: How big of a deal was it for you man, being through everything you've been through with obviously being incarcerated, coming back out kind of having a hit reset, going through it with it was motown, right, yeah, and then ended up, you know, getting a plaque off of Up the Score like that had to be like a real independently too.
Speaker 3: Like off the show.
Speaker 2: That had to be I mean that that's gotta to me that that means more than like on Diamond One.
Speaker 1: That was one of the moments for me, you know what I'm saying, the fact that it was independent. You're at the same time it was mo so like that't need more. I ain't even really ready to celebrate this shit because I need some more.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I did this ship once. I can do this shit again and again and again and again, you know what I'm saying. So that's just how I see it. But it was still one of the moments because it was independent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is uh.
Speaker 2: You know for you this go around because obviously you're with QC. Now are you still with QC?
Speaker 3: I'm independent, so.
Speaker 2: You're back independent. That was the last album, that was the last project with q S, So you're back to fully being into.
Speaker 1: It's gonna stay that way. I don't know why I do real good. I just do real good when I'm independent, I do I do amazing. I don't know what it is. I feel like I put in the same exact type of work, you know what I mean. It's just shit, just shit, just turn up for me every time I'm independent.
Speaker 2: I think too, man, I think, you know, I know. I feel like you have like a good team, like in a good infrastructure where I'm not sure like outside of an advance what a label could do for you, because you understand how to work your ship more than any label would understand how to work your ship. So it's like you It's what I say all the time. Like even like in the radio world, we have like salespeople who will sell us as radio personalities, but they don't understand the brands. Yeah, so it's like, well, the personality could really sell the shit better than y'all could because we understand the brands. We live this shit. That's just like you. This is your music, this is your sound. You know how to you know what to do with it more than anybody though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I've been putting I've been put in position before where label just didn't understand, you know, they wasn't seeing what I was seeing, you know what I mean, because they they feel like they the machine like Nigga.
Speaker 3: No, you need to listen to us and learn.
Speaker 2: From Now you gotta do this song with this person. You gotta wrap on this kind of shit. We gotta put you on with this A and R.
Speaker 1: At the same time. And every time I heard that, I think, like that, maybe you're right. You know what I'm saying. I don't want to be the nigga that feel like you know everything. I like learning from everybody, and I ain't got nothing to lose by trying shit. But when shit don't work, I just stick right back to my guns. And every time I lead the lead on my music and the way I want to market it and all that shit, shit just work out and I win every time.
Speaker 3: It never feel I always win.
Speaker 2: And you keep all the money.
Speaker 3: All the money on all the money.
Speaker 2: Man, So you are are you just you're just doing like distro kid toun Corps. You got a distro situation.
Speaker 3: Now I got a distro joint.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: I ain't I ain't never did to them or.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like a one. That's the one thing about some of these distro companies. It's like there's the district companies that will take like twenty percent just to hit upload. Yeah, and then there's like and that's all they're really doing.
Speaker 3: Distro Kid got representatives like can you call them? Can you talk to them? Yes? If you're you yes, yes, email them folks, and they.
Speaker 2: Pick the top tier artists have a direct contact with both of you.
Speaker 1: Stress why I ain't never fun with them? Yeah, because I didn't know. I thought you couldn't talk to them people. But I like where I'm met. I'm in a really great situation with a great company and great individuals.
Speaker 2: The one thing that's dope is uh with distro Kid is just as easy to pay your producers. What you mean, like, let's say like or let's say it's a feature, right, let's say like, you know, you get a feature from artists a an artists is like you want to be like, ayo, I want to take care of you on the future. Yeah, you just give them, let's say, ten percent of the record and yeah the money just district gets splits it for you.
Speaker 3: That same shit what I'm at the Yeah, we got a great situation. That's good, wonderful.
Speaker 1: I'm staying with them people for a long time. Who is it foundational media?
Speaker 2: Oh, shout out to Lee Hero you know's you're good in good hands. Lea's my brother for rial, my.
Speaker 3: Brother right there. Man, Lee really a good dude, bro.
Speaker 2: Like you're not long the way.
Speaker 3: Man, He's not a dog, he's not a shyster business with foundation and he's smart and he give up the gang. Lee, give up the gang. You know what I'm saying. Get a knowledge out.
Speaker 2: So and the cool thing about Lee too is like ship dog if if you catch one for real, that motherfucker can't upstream that ship real quick.
Speaker 3: That's what ups goes on. Oh I realize that. Yeah, shut that bitch on the foundation.
Speaker 2: He's great. Yeah, you're in good hands man for for sure.
Speaker 3: Keep it thugging.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Man shut out to Lee.
Speaker 2: Man shouts the foundation. Man, talk to me, man, like for you, uh are you? Obviously we're gonna release this when your new project comes out. It's your new project.
Speaker 3: Done Live from the sixth Part two.
Speaker 2: Okay, what features you got on it?
Speaker 1: I ain't putting no features on it. I'm just I'm gonna say all my features. I got a hell of features too right now, like shit that I ain't dropped that I've been doing as of recent I'm gonna say them for like the top of the year or either end of this year. I want to Bro, I don't have not one project where I don't got features.
Speaker 2: This should be your first project.
Speaker 3: You Yeah, I might put my kids on this, bitch and do some fried shit that'll be fire, do a skin or something. Maybe I have them to a hug.
Speaker 1: I don't put my kids on it. I probably put my nigga bankroll Freddy on their free bank road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, free him, man, for sure.
Speaker 3: That's my nigga, that nigga right there, Bro, I wonder man like.
Speaker 2: For you, you know, being somebody who so loved in your city, but also just knowing how like.
Speaker 3: I ain't nobody loved in they city.
Speaker 2: Why, Hey, I fully loved. I was gonna tell you I'm dealing with that ship right now. But you know, we just saw some details of of Dolph's murder obviously come out, which was heartbreaking to here. Obviously rest in peace to Dolf. But I'm curious, man, like, do you make sure like when you're moving around like you're very very I mean I've been, I've been with you. I know you move around pretty militantly, but like you said, you're you're never especially in your hometown. Bro, like you got the biggest might you get the most love and the most hate.
Speaker 1: It's about it's either love or hate or respect. You know, it's either one of them, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to speak on nobody's situation. Rest in peace, doff. That ain't my place, That ain't my polity.
Speaker 2: Talking about that. I just mean just in terms of just like you know, he passed away in his hometown, like just being careful, you know, being a lot more careful.
Speaker 3: When I'm not telling no niggas how I move. That's fair, NA got to figure it out. Speaking on how.
Speaker 2: I'm curious for you You've learned so much through the music industry being in so many different sitis situations. Are you trying to build a label out yourself find talent? Are you ready to do that?
Speaker 3: Or? Man? You know what?
Speaker 1: Like I feel like that's where I was with it for a while, But nah, I'm most so just like I'm just trying to run a check up, you know what I'm saying anyway, and more focus on business and like my family and shit like that. But I got a couple niggas around me that I genuinely believe in that I got real love for that. I know gonna make it and I know gonna blow up, and I think the best thing for me to help them with and show them niggas how to be bosses and own their own shit. I don't want to be in nobody way and be getting money off of no nigga that especially if I ain't got to, because it's a way around vessel. It's always a way around niggas, you know what I'm saying. I'd rather show my young niggas that way around me.
Speaker 3: And for the longest, I always wanted that, you know, let me want to be the CE or let me sign niggas.
Speaker 1: But I don't think that that. It's just not for me at the moment. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it comes with a lot of responsibility to.
Speaker 3: Do it, come with a lot of responsibility, but not only that.
Speaker 1: I genuinely feel in my heart it don't make sense for them.
Speaker 3: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You're not You're not there yet, You're not in that mindset.
Speaker 1: I'm not in that mindset, and even if I was, it's a way around me, you know what I mean. I'd rather show niggas how to get dogs shit rich if I if I can do that and help create other more time millionaires, you know what I mean. I don't want to. I don't want to be a own no nigga. Who the fuck am I of own a nigga? You know what I'm saying. We ain't in slavery no more. And I'm not saying that. Just go too deep with the ship just period though. Like you know what I'm saying. I look at niggas like Jungle, look at niggas like Butter. You know what I'm saying. Sbrps like them. Niggas got real talent and they with me all the time. And I know them niggas don't. Niggas don't need me. It's just for them to just stay focused and I'll just put some plays down and do as much as I can. But at the same time, for them niggas to get where they need to be, I feel like they gonna need motors, just a vessel, respectfully, you know, just being one hundred. I don't want to just look like a bus. I really am a buss, you know what I mean. I don't want to be the nigga that just seem like he he this, and he that I try to be what I what, I what I feel like, I am what I think I am, and I like to appear less than what I really am.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I think also you know your family, man, so it's like all of that extra responsibility it takes away from bandw.
Speaker 3: You, my team, brothers and sisters. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like you know, it's almost like would you rather sign an artist that could or could not work out or open.
Speaker 4: The juice shop with your wife? You know what I'm saying, open ten. I could do both. You can if you know the right situation. Come on, my behalf to where somebody open that door for me. And because I know telling, I know how to market, I know how to do this shit. If that door was to open up for me and I'm able to spend somebody else money, and fuck it, We're gonna turn ship all the way up, you know what I'm saying. But in the meantime, I think I really just show niggas how to get their own money and be their own bosses.
Speaker 3: I've signed niggas before, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I don't think it's fair to them.
Speaker 2: How dope has it been? Was it last year there was two Detroit rappers on the Double X Show?
Speaker 3: It was this year?
Speaker 2: I think it was last year. I think it was Skiller Baby and Baby Trump my tripping, Yep, it.
Speaker 3: Was baby Face Ray being on Ray being on there, I think so, yeah, raving on there, and I think it was I think it was three. I think it was three. He's well this year.
Speaker 2: I think it was Skiller Baby last year on there. If it would have been this year, if he was on there, so would have been this year. Baby.
Speaker 3: I think last year was Baby Trump.
Speaker 2: And and and Babyface Ray.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this year's Skiller and V's right correct, Yeah, they both deserved it.
Speaker 2: No, it's just dope like to see like, you know, shit man at Double Excel. I feel like it's so biased and major label biased at times, like LA don't get no fucking love on the magazines like at all ever, they being like that, Oh yeah, I mean I don't even know who like from LA has been on the cover, Like.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's crazy. Ain't nobody what nobody?
Speaker 2: Ain't The last person was Blast and I think before that it was tied out sign. I could be wrong, but I know it was the last person where they based out of.
Speaker 3: From New York. Yeah, what do you think that's about.
Speaker 2: It's just some New York bis. That's why I think it's dope that you guys have like forced you guys are doing so much and it's like y'all can't ignore what the fuck we're doing over here.
Speaker 3: Definitely appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Look this ship, yo, What were your thoughts when you heard? I thought it was kind of dope when that Toby record drop, but it was Eminem, Big Sean and Baby Tron.
Speaker 3: I think that record fire, and I just thought it was.
Speaker 2: Cool because it was like three generations that was fire and everyone blacked out trying like the new white Boy. Yeah that was fire. Yeah you fucked with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I fuck with it. I fuck with trying period. I fuck with Seine obviously. I'm a fucking I'm a legend, bro. Yeah, he like top five period like on any list, on any list, it no matter what the list is, and that motherfucker really can rap well.
Speaker 2: I think too. It was just kind of cool to see because you know, you would always hear critiques of him that like maybe he's not like hip to like what's like are acknowledging the newer generation of Detroit. But it was to me that was kind of dope because I think it was.
Speaker 3: I mean, whether he acknowledged new generation or not, it doesn't matter. He didn't do that type of shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Roy Royce is kind of like his his like ear too when it comes to a lot of that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Royce Royce a real nigga though, fuck with Royceros do a lot of real niggas.
Speaker 2: Shit for sure. Royce is a legend and also one of the greatest of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Royce and motherfucker too. You know who Roy's got Courtney Belly.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I am yeah nigga dog with this ship yeah yeah. And then proof Son, proof Son is killing the son. Yeah he's doing this thing. He was just up here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he fired.
Speaker 2: He's super phones y'all. Y'all keep ship, y'all got it right now.
Speaker 1: We got a hell of talent from all kinds of genres and ship. We got the streets, we got the backpack ship, we got pop ship.
Speaker 3: Got singing ship.
Speaker 2: Yo. What are your thoughts on on on your pistons?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Man, man, I'm not even gonna lie, bro. I don't even watch sports for real.
Speaker 2: I know the season is about to start.
Speaker 1: I love all the Detroit teams just because they fron that way, but I don't watch that ship.
Speaker 3: Bro, I don't watch sports at all.
Speaker 2: To be fair, you haven't had a reason to watch the Pistons.
Speaker 3: Like, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I do feel like the Lion's gonna gonna win the Super Bowl this year.
Speaker 3: I just feel that. Shit. I don't know why boll Lions are good. I think them boys really going in.
Speaker 1: I just it just seemed like I feel it smell that ship the that's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So remember I said that the boys gonna take that bitch.
Speaker 2: Yo. It's crazy too, because, like I went to a when we're in Detroit. I didn't realize I found out Little Seesars started in Detroit.
Speaker 3: You're talking about the piece spart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know that was started in Detroit. I had no idea. I didn't know because I was like, yo, oh, it's the Little Caesars Arena, and they're like, yeah, I started here. I'm like, oh, that makes sense because they used to be popping with the square people.
Speaker 3: What's home? She was a black dude, Levan Hawkins. That's that's that's all you remember. That's his name, Levan Hawkins. He had a run with the Little Caesars.
Speaker 2: Listen, there's been nothing more clutching, uh the life of up and coming struggling radio personality as myself when I was a kid in a five dollar.
Speaker 3: Pizza, I mean struggling, saying back then, back then that he used to survive.
Speaker 2: My son was off that little see.
Speaker 1: That trap special, that's that one bitch, that's that Yeah, nigga fetold ready ready.
Speaker 2: That ship man. So, like you said, you got a bunch of big features that you're just sitting on that are gonna be for the next project. So like, now that you're independent, obviously you could just do what the fuck you want. Yeah, new albums dropping in October. I'm assuming we're not gonna have to wait much longer for.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just so I hurry up and push the other album.
Speaker 2: Would you do a joint project with anybody?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What I feel like there's been some good ones coming out of out of the city obviously for sure. The tea grizzy skill of Baby Album's hardest. Fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that bitch was stupid.
Speaker 1: That's the album at the one song they had on perfect right, what's the name of the song?
Speaker 2: I think you got gorgeous? That gorgeous.
Speaker 3: I do a joint album. I just don't know who.
Speaker 2: Who would you want to do a joint album?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're on tour with Pez right now.
Speaker 3: That's my brother, that's my twin.
Speaker 2: Both you guys are independent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Peasy Peasy's a's as a feature partner is Payro boys got a lot of shit together.
Speaker 2: They do boys good.
Speaker 3: That's a good duo. That's a great duo.
Speaker 2: Y'all was a good duo. Toy' all the road.
Speaker 1: Again easy my twin. Though, I think I want to do some ship with somebody like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. I rarely do music with you know what I'm saying. To make somebody from Flint, I do it. I do it like Crispy Life Rio all niggas Flint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotta be hard. Yeah, I feel like I feel like that's kind of like been. The thing in Detroit is like these collad projects popping up and they've all delivered for sure. So for you, like you're not like would you say you're not going to entertain a label situation ever again, because at this point you're.
Speaker 3: You fucking paper right.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's gotta be something.
Speaker 1: Somebody go spend on the youngins. It gotta be about them, you know what I'm saying. Again, Like right now, I won't waste nobody time. But if if it's a sweet situation, then if it's something that's about more so about other people and not myself, fuck it.
Speaker 3: Like a label deal with some with a real check.
Speaker 2: Like a real infrastructure, real bad where you could put somebody by.
Speaker 1: A real team and a full team and really sit back and put my mind to work and focus on other people more.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I just want to get I just want a lot, a lot of more money and just sit back and spend my shit quietly.
Speaker 3: Bro. I like I don't.
Speaker 1: I like being low, you know what I'm saying. I ain't no party nigga. I don't go out, I don't hang out. I don't be with nobody. I don't hang with nobody, you know what I'm saying. I got a lot of homies, I got a lot of family, I got a lot of I got a lot of youngins. But I'm a nigga that just beat dolo all day, every day until I feel like popping out. Yeah, it's on the floor, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The last time we chatted on the pod, we were talking about some of the reading you were doing you were incarcerated. I just had a guy name x Rated on from Sack. He was locked up for twenty six years and went gold in prison, like in the early so x Rated. He's from Sacramento. He used to work with like ci Bow and like brother Lynch, and he was recording rap albums in the nineties from over the phone from jail. I keep here's a couple of gold albums from prison.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we're talking and like he was just saying, like, obviously you didn't do that amount of time, but you did I feel like gain some perspective on life from sitting down. What do you think is the difference between somebody who can come out on the other side of those experiences. I wouldn't necessarily say rehabilitated, but maybe enlightened with a lot more perspective and a lot more appreciation, and then like people who seem to just get stuck in the system if you will, And you know, because sometimes it's hard to break away from friend groups and break away from certain habits once you get free.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 1: I already had an opportunity for myself before.
Speaker 3: I went, so you saw a glimpse of what seeing a glimpse of it. So being in there only enhanced my plan, you know what I'm saying. It made my ideas stronger, made my ambition stronger. I had already seen some shit, you know what I'm saying, already made a lot.
Speaker 1: Of money, and I knew it was way more to get before I went in. I thought I had it. I thought I had a lot. Then going in I realized I ain't had shit and went enough and it made me want way more. And I already had a plan because I laid the blueprint down for myself before I went in. So I feel like I had a fortunate situation in the end, you know what I mean. And everybody don't get that type of blessing to have that type of opportunity, So it'd be hard to kind of maybe see where other dudes mind that mentally on how they end up back in them places. You know, I can't say I understand, but I can't fully condemn them because again, I had a different opportunity that they.
Speaker 2: And you you also had a a glimpse of this shit working exactly.
Speaker 1: I already seen it already, you know what I'm saying. I knew how I was capable of already. A lot of niggas ain't got that. A lot of niggas don't rap, So sometimes the streets that'd be all a lot of niggas know, And it's hard to break up out that cycle.
Speaker 3: And that's all, you know, I got opportunity.
Speaker 1: I'm an artist, and it was hard for me to break out that shit like it was. It was hard bro our bona fide street nigga like in real life, was getting real money.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. That shit wasn't easy. It took.
Speaker 1: It took a long time for me to say, you know what rap should be first, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean. It took for me to go to prison to really feel that way, like, yeah, you know what I mean, it should be this only but with more encourage, me more striving this shit. So it's hard.
Speaker 1: To condemn other people or or see where they mindset at by keep falling back in them same.
Speaker 3: Positions, and yeah, it's fucked up out here. Bro.
Speaker 1: It's not easy. This ain't it's not easy. You know, a lot of niggas get a late start with late bloomers. Niggas don't realize they should have stayed in school today twenty five.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It'd be different if niggas realize that in the ninth grade, like, damn, I should start back going to school. I should stay in school. I need to catch up on last semester. We don't understand this shit until we twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, I feel like it's like a scarlet letter on you when you come out as a feeling the amount of job opportunities you have is extremely limited. It's like, you know, you can't lie on an application.
Speaker 3: And we lose our rights. You can't vote, so it's no you can vote, but.
Speaker 2: A conflicted villain. I don't think you can vote in the national lecture?
Speaker 3: Can you can vote?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I vote?
Speaker 2: Maybe is that a michigandough that's period. Oh, I didn't know that you can vote.
Speaker 3: You can vote. Convicted feiling can vote. I didn't know that we can vote.
Speaker 1: Now federally we can vote, but The thing is, we lose other rights. You know, say a nigga go to prison, he lose his rights. He get out, start a bitch, become a law biding citizen at the people in the trenches that he grew up with.
Speaker 3: They don't like that.
Speaker 1: They feeling a way this man can't protect itself, he can't protect his family.
Speaker 3: He not trust to have a weapon, He not trusted to have a weapon. He still looked at like an irresponsible nigga, like a piece of shit. So any man when they back against the wall in that type of situation, they gonna choose. They gonna choose safety, and they gonna choose life over anything else. And that's how a lot of niggas get out, do good and go right back because most of the time they protecting themself. It just looked bad. It just look bad on paper.
Speaker 1: It looked bad in front of the courts because they not understanding that scenario.
Speaker 3: You are feeling you shouldn't have a gun. You terrible, go back to jail. They don't care about why you had that, bitch, They don't care about how the reason you had to use that motherfucker. They just care that you had it. So we lose a lot of rights, you know, and it ain't nobody fought while we initially lose the rights. I just think it should be a little different, you know. I think the process should be a little different.
Speaker 1: I think they should judge from a different standpoint, you know, Judge somebody's character, See what they life about, see the position they in, See if they can be trusted to give it some time, even if it's ten years. You know what I'm saying. I think with like state shit, you can get your rights back. I don't know if it's like that on the federal end. It may be.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I never heard of that.
Speaker 2: I wonder like when you were able to I don't know how long you're able to travel up an RFK or be able to kind of bounce any of those concerns.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to. It's so many great areas with politicians.
Speaker 1: I ain't want to put his back against that against the wall, that's the wrong question, and get a response for my question, but for a question he possibly.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't be answering.
Speaker 1: I just didn't want to put him in that position, So I stayed away from certain shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: How was Trump when you met him.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it was with a for a reason, with a gender.
Speaker 1: But it was quick, it was real quick pause, It was quick, but it was what it was, you know what I'm saying. I went there, I put myself on the line. I went there. I want to see this ship. You really like this? You don't like this, you don't like that?
Speaker 2: Well, isn't that? Isn't that what they were saying. He was supposed to be like in a bad area, but there was like hell of white people in the crowd. I don't know. I didn't know what to believe because I just saw every side of the news. One side of the news was saying Trump with the hood. The other side of the news was saying, yeah, but it was a bunch of white folks in the crowd.
Speaker 1: He was in the trenches for show, But it definitely was. It was a lot of white people there. There was a lot of black people too, a whole lot. Is that a black church? But I don't know, bro, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I feel like two like people understand, like there's like a real It's funny because I say this all the time, but when that time I was in Detroit, for that week going to a Tech nine concert right by what's that venue? By Eminem's restaurant across the street from the Tigers Park. There's a concert venue.
Speaker 3: Right there in the theater Fox Filmore. No, you're talking about the Funk, that's the Fox. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So I'm in this crowd, and if you know anything about Tech nine, he has a lot of a you know, interesting.
Speaker 3: Fans, right, you got like a coat like fan for sure.
Speaker 2: But in the crowd, I'm like people watching, and I was like, I really get Eminem now, Like Eminem would have been one of these guys, you know what I'm saying, Like, like there's some like real like you know, because where I'm from, we got white trash. But I feel like Detroit white trash. He's different. That's like that auto industry. It just it just being the tourist I was. We drove through, uh, the trailer park or wherever it was. Yeah, I was like, oh, shits smiling, Yeah, you're not too far from that cony I went to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right down the street. Yeah, it's the block after month pretty much. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. It's like it's like a trailer park. But then you know the bitch like tucked off a little bit for sure. Yeah on me And where his trailer was, It's just like a plot now, it's like not a trailer.
Speaker 3: They moved that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: No, there's just there's nothing there right now.
Speaker 1: Like what I'm saying, they moved the trailer to sew that bitch for five ms get this bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think it's someone bought that house, you know, someone about that house. I think that was on the Marshall Matters up here, or it was up for auction for that crib was on Brad for the Crazy obviously outside of the music man, outside of the album. Uh, what's next for you? Man?
Speaker 1: I just wrapped up another movie. It's a comedy card Ride Shure. I directed this joint. Though I ain't really acting in there. I had fun on the set for this one. So yeah, fuck with them movies heavy, I'm just cozing, bro, I'm thugging, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What is the whatever are these? Where are these are these movies.
Speaker 3: Going to be this one?
Speaker 2: Amazon?
Speaker 1: We had all my movies on Amazon and Toby and Google Play and all this.
Speaker 2: What is the business of like an independent movie like that because I got some ideas.
Speaker 3: Bro, it's a whole lot of money.
Speaker 2: I just wonder because like I've been trying to I've been trying to look this my idea. I've I've said this on camera. I want to do one of two things. Both of them are going to be terrible horror movies. You remember the Ring, Yeah, where they climbed through the screen. What if there was like a hood version of the Ring, but instead of the TV, it was a OnlyFans chick climbing through her subscriber's screens and killing them while they're jacking off. Tell me that wouldn't be heat for.
Speaker 3: Toby to be where the money at movies?
Speaker 2: Or or there's a prostitute in the city, right, Let's say she's on the track. She's just a normal prostitute. She fucks around and gets picked up by the wrong John who gives her some sort of zombie virus that she unknowingly spreads.
Speaker 3: That bit sound like a two B movie exactly.
Speaker 2: So there's this chick who doesn't know she's got the zombie virus and she's unknowingly spreading it to all of her tricks for like I don't know, Let's say like a week and then it turns out like a zombie outbreak all across the city.
Speaker 1: I feel like horror films don't really do that good. That shit sounded like like Vampire and Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Great movie. I love that shot, Eddy Murphy.
Speaker 3: I hate horror movies.
Speaker 2: Remember Bones, Jimmy Bones? I hate, Yeah, I hate your Bones was fucking terrible. What's your Are you a horror movie guy?
Speaker 3: No? I don't really care that shit. Don't be It's it's like you notice, you know exactly what's gonna happen, and you know, like these folks sit cut, what.
Speaker 2: Are you like fa Like, obviously it's a movie makeup? Well, you gotta be a movie guy. What are your favorite movies ever?
Speaker 3: Director is Martin Scorsese?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And then obviously like he ain't got that much work, But I fuck with David Chase?
Speaker 3: What did he do with Sopranos?
Speaker 2: Okay? Okay, Well Sopranos just arguably the greatest show of all time for sure? Top three for.
Speaker 3: Fucking Boardwalk Empire to the.
Speaker 2: Boardwalk Empire so good. You know what's crazy is like, what was his name? Michael? The dude who played up from the Wire? Who who who passed away with an overdose. He was in h he was in both K Yeah, killed it in Boardwalk Empire.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was Chuggy White.
Speaker 2: Oh so good man.
Speaker 5: He was a dog in that bitch fuck with that type of ship. I like period period pieces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Do you ever watch Gangs in New York?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I love that bitch, that classic. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Daniel Lee what's his name, Daniel d Lewis, Daniel day Lewis. He might be the best actor, the actor, he might.
Speaker 3: Be there, he had he like, hands down the best actor he you ever watch it? There will be blood, yes, so good, good dog, bro, there will be best actor. If you want to watch, like the best acting that at least I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Just watch it. There will be blood.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's not like some like super like, it's it's real, like oh yeah, super crazy man.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Would you ever run for politics, let's say twenty years from now.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it makes sense to just get money and be quiet and sit still, feed your family and educate your kids and the people around, and I show nobody your hand, and I let nobody in with what you got in your mind.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I think that makes the most sense.
Speaker 1: I feel like me running for politics, for any political position period, I think it a I don't know.
Speaker 2: Over I mean it can overexposure.
Speaker 3: You leave you vulnerable, leave vulnerable. I got too many flaws. My past ain't the best, you know.
Speaker 1: But I do feel like, you know, soon in the future that folks past won't matter that much. And when I say past, I mean like criminal ship, you know, just them type of flaw. It's not like no sick, weirdo shit now, but.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah you have a record.
Speaker 1: Yeah I got a record, you know what I'm saying. And I think in a minute that type of ship completely won't matter at.
Speaker 3: All for sure. It's already getting to that point, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if Trump wins again as a felon, yeah, I mean, hey man.
Speaker 1: But I got to think about like my family, all that type of shit, like.
Speaker 2: Not because I feel like once you get into that place, like they're cool if you're an entertainer, you're an entrepreneur. But if you're gonna step into that circus of politics, it's devices and it's evil as fuck, and and and then and then.
Speaker 3: There ain't a lot of money in it.
Speaker 2: And they use everything against you. I mean, it's that shit, is it.
Speaker 1: I think if that, if that part about it was a change, I possibly would.
Speaker 3: Loan loan down the line if we can get I don't think that's ever gonna change, though, I think it got a change. You're right, though, but I think I think, I think it's a possibility. You know what I'm saying. Life thoughts a lot of love.
Speaker 2: I think each side is so invested in being a part of a cult. Yeah, with a doubt that freethinkers, independent thinkers, nuanced conversations.
Speaker 1: A hard fight though, right, But but free thinking and independent thinker, that ship were gonna, it's going.
Speaker 2: We're gonna and like having conversation.
Speaker 3: It's a tough fight.
Speaker 1: Free speech, having your own mindset, having your own opinions, being able to disagree with somebody without disrespecting them or feeling like you know them.
Speaker 3: That ship got to stop.
Speaker 1: But I think, like I say, it's a lot of people who we do that shit, who say and do shit and know they're gonna get a reaction out of people, but do that shit just to prove a point, just to say, like, listen, I have the right to think, to think my own way. I got a right to say what I want to feel. And I don't hate anybody. I just feel this way. I think. I think that we're gonna win, the type of people gonna win.
Speaker 2: What what content you watching on YouTube? You're watching any podcasts or anything?
Speaker 3: Nope? I don't no, not.
Speaker 2: Really, nothing like news based like I watch like sometimes I watch like like nineteen Kids has a dope interview, or Joe Rogan or you know some.
Speaker 3: I watch uh PbD PBDS fire. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what I like about pvdcause even though I don't agree with him on everything.
Speaker 3: I don't agree with him on a lot of shit.
Speaker 1: And I feel like them, they like every single chance they get, they always gotta bring black people up to use an example.
Speaker 3: I don't give.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 3: I don't give what they're talking about. Bro, the weirdo ass nigga.
Speaker 2: Bro to do with the cold hair, the slick back hair, Bro, my god.
Speaker 3: Every single yeah, Bro, it never fit.
Speaker 2: You're not lying.
Speaker 1: Every single time them niggas debating about anything bring up black people, and I don't understand that.
Speaker 3: It's like, Bro, we don't do pop. Stick to your lane, talk with what.
Speaker 1: Talking about, what you're talking about, and use the examples of the people that you're speaking up.
Speaker 3: Stop bringing all the time. Them niggas like they don't know nothing about black people. Them niggas only know what they hearing music, what they see on TV. Them niggas probably really think black people is like all black peoples like the wire or some ship. Like it's crazy, you know what I'm saying, Like just they use a lot of racist tropes and I don't and I know them boys. I know they're not racist. I know that for a fact, but.
Speaker 2: It's very easy to get like, like when you watch that show, you'll be like, Okay, I like it when that's the only thing that I like. The old man with the glasses, I like him because he's kind of like on top of the economics ship. Yeah, And I like PVD.
Speaker 3: Yeah I do too. I think the other dude is like just but but PVD he do the ship too, though, Bro.
Speaker 2: No, he does.
Speaker 1: He does every single time. Bro the ship every time them nigga's debating about something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the black guy when he interviews ice Cube, when he interviews ice Cube, I can't watch it because I'm like this I can't watch. I can't watch this guy interview ice Cube, you know, I mean I like it when he'll interview someone from the left because I know it's going to be like, it's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: For show you should watch, there's a show called Breaking Points. It's every day in the morning. Uh, it's a saga and Crystal. One guy used to work for Fox News, the girl used to work for MSNBC.
Speaker 3: Type of shows with What's great about it is opposing Point.
Speaker 2: They do the news every day and they just do the news and it's very very like informative. So whatever world like issue you want to figure oute, they're not going to give you. Yeah, and and they're very critical of their own sides, which is important.
Speaker 3: Would you say you lean more to a conservative mindset.
Speaker 2: I would say, like fiscally, now that I'm making money and I understand the way like business works, or is it.
Speaker 1: That you now understand exactly what it is to not what it is, but what conservatives really represent.
Speaker 2: I would say I'm on the conservative side fiscally. I feel like, obviously when it comes to like a lot of the social issues, I feel like we should have free health care for sure, you know, and I feel like everybody should have equal rights. I feel like, you know, it's crazy because I grew up being anti war my whole life. You know. We used to look at like Dick Cheney and George Bush's bad guys. They were starting these wars over bullshit. But now, yeah, there's only one side really trying to make this. I mean, there's if you watch the debate, and I think Trump lost the debate hands down. He lost it. She fucked them up. But I came out of that debate saying to myself, only one of those two people said they wanted to.
Speaker 3: End the wars. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: And I find it interesting though she fucked him up. It was, it was ugly, and I just find it interesting that like, uh, you know, the uh, the pro war Party seems to be the left now, you know, and they're signing bombs and ship like Joshapiro, the guy who's governor of Pennsylvania, just signed a bunch of missiles to send the Ukraine. And I'm like, why are we proud that Dick Cheney's endorsing Kamala Harris. That should be a bad thing, Like Dick Cheney's a war criminal.
Speaker 5: Hell, the proxy wars very much. The proxy wars Sexpen dollars with har money.
Speaker 2: They just signed today, they signed eight billion to Ukraine, eight billion more and eight and a half anymore.
Speaker 1: Then you gotta think about the citizens who don't understand this type of shit and they don't know no better, and they look at somebody like us to be like, y'all tweaking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most people don't even understan what the proxy wars. It's like, we're literally we are funding and causing two wars at the same time. It's insane. Yeah, So, I mean, I feel like whoever wants to end the wars is why I'm I'm like, yo, man, I got a son who could get drafted, you know what I'm saying, Like to me, that's my number one priority. I'm also like pro choice to a certain extent. I feel like there should be like a like a certain like limit before you can like say, hey, look like the baby's too far along. But I feel like every woman should be able to get abortion.
Speaker 1: I think any woman in the world should be able to make their own decisions.
Speaker 2: They That's why I like, obviously I disagree with the right on that ship, you know what I mean? I think, uh, well.
Speaker 1: The thing is right. Technically, what it is is the right they wanted to. They want the state to get it. So it's like if the state get a decision, then it's up to the voters. So it's like, if the state gets something, then the citizens of the state.
Speaker 2: They are them to elect them to vote.
Speaker 3: Where they can. They should do this, revote whether they shouldn't do this.
Speaker 1: But I think like Democrats and a lot of people, I think they kind of like clouded what that means purposely. For sure, it can seem worse than what it is, But the bottom line is, don't nobody. Shouldn't nobody be making a decision about no woman body, precent of the fuck what your religion is or anything that's that one's about. Yeah, she should do what she want to do, you know what I'm saying. And if if it's something you personally against them, you live like that.
Speaker 2: And to me, just like the hypocrisy, nobody.
Speaker 3: Need to tell no woman what to do with they body, flat up.
Speaker 2: I think the hypocrisy of like caring about an unborn child but yet not caring about like Palestinian kids, or not caring about you know, young black kids who might get hit with some bullshit charges. It's like, it's like, you know.
Speaker 1: There's so many young kids getting fucked up with bogus charges and dying, and it's just a lot, bro, There's it's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: I've been a little disappointed that nobody has challenged Trump in any of his interviews when he's because he said this at a rally, and I don't understand how nobody has challenged him on it. He said he wanted to do universal immunity for all police.
Speaker 3: That was wild.
Speaker 2: You heard him say that. He said that, so I'm just saying it though he did it, like I think he said about four months ago, and since then he's done. He sat with the black journalists, right.
Speaker 3: That's because his ass ain't never got put over.
Speaker 2: He well, he's done all these interviews, and I'm like, how's no why has nobody asked him about that one point? That's a crazy thing to.
Speaker 3: Say, Wow, that's that's motive.
Speaker 2: That's wow, bro, Like that's a that's that's insane. So I don't know, man, you know, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: Bro. I'm just you know, ship, have you ever interviewed any of them dudes? On PbD. Let me know, I want to I got it.
Speaker 1: I'll let you pull up a lot of words for they said a lot of shit that just that don't make sense. They make sense about a lot of shit, but they say a lot of whole shit and they don't got the fact them dudes literally speak as if they know black people and they no Black culture and they don't them niggas is listening to rap music and reading the news.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I'm saying, Like they like you.
Speaker 2: Just can't listen to Drake Wa.
Speaker 3: You look at the ship that Diddy going through.
Speaker 1: You got like a lot of people speaking as if rappers is a monolith.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Were not you know what I'm saying, Like I rap, I ain't got anyhing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like like everybody's like when people speak on rapper be like yeah, all the rappers, all rappers get high or like like what the fuck is you talking about? All rappers do every like anything one artists do, they put that shit on them.
Speaker 2: And also like the speculative, like anybody who ever went to a Diddy party, It's like it's like a lot of people went to park but it wasn't what was happening at the party at ten and eleven, twelve, one to two. It was the ship that was happen at five six in the morning. It's like, you can't this guy. We celebrated this dude for his parties for so long, so a lot of people went. So there're gonna be a lot of people with pictures. I have a picture with Diddy. I never went to a party, but if I got invited, I would have went. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. At the time, I didn't know what the fuck was going on shit, but interesting times that d man, you're a new project. We don't know when this is gonna come out, and you haven't picked a day yet.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't though, but it's coming soon. Atold we get ready.
Speaker 2: So get ready for the new project. And I appreciate your time.
Speaker 3: Always ve my guy, Yes, sir,