Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in a way I gets saying you a consciousse.
Speaker 2: Will be died telling and if you want a little banging, come along to pardon myself for I'm asking no, I have no contemplation pardon myself in there. I didn't do anything wrong. Let's just get the facts and let's get them out quickly. Let's stop the finger pointing. Let's just assess the truth. I'm not interested in who's to blame.
Speaker 3: I want to know what happened.
Speaker 4: I have prided myself as a leader of respecting people, being professional.
Speaker 5: That is the balance of mind.
Speaker 2: I'm not a perfect person, as.
Speaker 6: Is been acknowledged, saved by the grace of God, by Jesus and Jenny.
Speaker 3: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 1: Coming to your city.
Speaker 2: Don't the way I get tals and saying you a conscious sound the new Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 7: More me I'm the scenes.
Speaker 3: Information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 1: My news roundup and information Overload. Our toll free is eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, even Joe Biden insiders, according to The New York Post, are admitting even his own State Department Department admitted that it took President elect Donald Trump waiting into this conflict in the Middle East and Israel versus Hamas to close the deal and get a deal to free these hostages. Finally we're getting that done. It can't be done soon enough as far as I'm concerned. Although Joe Biden yesterday was asked a question about it, here's what he said, thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's credit for that to the president.
Speaker 8: You or child?
Speaker 2: Is that a joke?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Uh? Is that a joke? No, that's not a joke.
Speaker 1: That would be called the truth because there was nothing Joe Biden was doing the entire time except trying to pressure Israel not to fight back, even when ballistic missiles will being fired directly from Iran into Israel. As they continue to fund terror, they help plan, plot, scheme, organize, provide the weaponry for October seventh, and what happened in twenty twenty three to moss and Gaza. They've been funding and providing weaponry to Hezbollah and the Islamic jihat At a Lebanon they've been funding and providing weaponry to the Huti rebels, and you know, it just goes on and on and on. Now, when asked about this, Cutter, which had been involved and very involved in this deal, as well as Donald Trump's Special Envoy to the Middle East, Steve Whitcov, you know, the Prime Minister of Cutter was very clear that it was the Trump administration, the incoming Trump administration, that helped this deal occur and it had everything to do with what Donald Trump said.
Speaker 8: You, as you say, have been working on this deal for many months, and the question is why now, why this moment and was the pressure from the incoming Trump administration that got it over the line?
Speaker 2: Thank you well, thank you very much for this question.
Speaker 6: Actually, we've been raising the question of the light moment for the entire period since the collapse of the first phase. But we have seen a momentum that started to build in the last month, and we kept pushing for that, working together very closely with our partners, and I can say that what we have seen in the past few days, seeing a collaboration trans both administration, was a clear demonstration for the commitment of the US to reach to that deal. And I really would like to thank both the envoys who are here with us in the last couple of days, and they played a vital role in reaching to this moment. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Let's go back and remind everybody that it was Donald Trump just a couple of weeks ago, vowing that all hell will break out in the region if a mass hostages are not released before he takes office. It's not an accident that it's happening the day before he gets sworn into office.
Speaker 9: Do I have to define it for you? Look, all hell will break that if those hostages aren't back.
Speaker 7: I don't want to hurt your negotiation.
Speaker 9: If they're not back by the time I get into office, all hell will break out in the Middle East and it will not be good for AMAS, and it will not be good, frankly for anyone.
Speaker 4: All hell will break out.
Speaker 9: I don't have to say anymore, but that's what it is. And they should have given them back along time. They should have never taken them. They should have never been the attack of October seventh. People forget that anyway.
Speaker 1: The Hamas leads cease fire negotiator actually praised the October seventh attack, vowing to continue in their war. Remember their charter calls for the destruction of Israel. Our people will expel the occupation from our land and from Jerusalem at the earliest possible time. Now do I like this particular deal?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Do I understand why this deal is being made? I do because the people of Israel put such a high value on every single human life. And the Prime Minister of Kutter confirming thirty three of these hostages they've been there, what four hundred in forty six days, almost like it's eerily like you know, when Ronald Reagan was coming into office, four hundred and forty four days they were held hostage, but he got thirty three hostages that will be released, and Israel will release about two thousand convicted terrorists. And do I think that's fair? No, I don't do. I think it should be a one to one ratio.
Speaker 2: I do. Do I understand why Israel is making the decision? I do.
Speaker 1: Although Prime Minister Netanyahho has delayed the ceasefire deal, accusing Hamas of trying to back out. If they back out, that's fine, then all hell will break out in the Middle East. And Donald Trump is absolutely positively going to be the person that does it running goes now to react to all of this is Caroline Glick is with us, senior contributing editor and host of The Caroline Glick Show. And anyway, it's great to have you, bet Hi, Caroline, welcome back to the program.
Speaker 5: Thanks so much for having me on your program, Sean, So it's great to be with you.
Speaker 1: Is there any chance this deal ever would have occurred had Donald Trump not made that threat?
Speaker 5: Well, no, I think that Israel wasn't expecting that pressure would be brought to bear on Israel to make the deal. And so Trump's Middle East envoy the way that it was, and the expectation was that when hell breaks loose and God said that Israel would be able to achieve its military objectives and also get a deal that would require far less concessions from Israel for the release of the hostages. Just has occurred in November of last year or of twenty twenty three when we had the initial hostage release. And so I think there is a lot of surprise in Israel that the pressure that was brought to bear was was brought to bear on Israel to make the deal. But having said that, no, there wasn't any chance that the deal would have been made with with Biden.
Speaker 1: While he was I think there's gonna be a follow up to this, and and and let my knowledge of Donald Trump play give you some insight into where I believe he's ultimately going here. I do believe that Donald Trump understands the importance that that Gosa must forever be demilitarized.
Speaker 2: I think that is that is imperative.
Speaker 5: That will the only party that has any credibility in that in that is Israel. All the other parties, katar Is Hamas. They've been feeding and watering and enabling the armaments, and they've been serving it.
Speaker 1: No, they've these Hamas leaders have been a little bit living high on the hog and these you know, extravagant hotels and cutter there's no doubt about.
Speaker 5: It, right And and Egypt of course allowed Hamas to transfer massive quantities of weapons across the border through tunnels. Ten tunnels that we found for weapons smuggling along the perimeter between a Gaza and Egypt and the Sinai. So there is no military force that can demilitarize a Gaza except for the IDF. And you know, one of the problems is that Israel isn't in war just because it feels like we're in a warfare survival. So there's a big fear among a lot of people who love President Trump that this deal is not going to that Israel has been poressure to make this deal, and that there's an expectation that this is a ceasefire, that this is a permanent ceasefire, and that's not how Israel sees it. We see this as the partial achievement of one of our war goals, which is bringing back the hostages. But the two other goals of the war are the eradication of Hamas as a military and political entity in Gaza and the prevention of Gaza ever becoming a threat to Israel in any way, shape or form in the future. And so those two goals have to be achieved in they're undermined by achieving the release of the hostages. So it's you know, people are looking to hear, you know, something very clear from Trump that he recognizes and supports this role's war goals. We've heard that from his natal security advisor, Michael Waltz, but the President himself has said things that are are less clear cut and that's something that a lot of Israelis, particularly government ministers, are looking to hear from President Trump.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, final moments with Caroline click on the other side than your calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine four one shan I was continue now with Caroline Glick, Senior contributing editor, host of The Caroline Glick Show. He hasn't said it recently, but he has said it in previous interviews with me that Israel has every right to win its war against radical Islamic terrorism and the people responsible for October seventh, and he just said I would urge them to win it quickly, in other words, to unleash Hell and win the war. You know, the message that you were getting from the Biden administration was to forever show restraint and not to go into For example, you mentioned Egypt and Rafa, where you are absolutely correct about the tunnels there, and you know what did they find three four or five hundred tunnels from Gaza into Israel terror tunnels. I had been in some of these terror tunnels. I know what they're like. I know how sophisticated they are. This is money that was given by the US and by Israel and by other countries so that they could build out infrastructure and schools and hospitals. But no, they use it, you know, to foment hatred and terror, you know, acting also on the interests of Iraq, on which we could deal with separately here. But Israel absolutely has the right to win their war against radical Islamic terrorists and those that aid and a vet them. Now, in the first Trump administration, there was such an alliance that I discussed and there was a lot of intelligence sharing, and that was the US, Egypt, that was Israel, that was the Saudis, the Emirates, and the Jordanians. I do believe that every one of those countries has their own interest in preventing Iran, which is the head of the snake and the number one state sponsor of terror, from ever getting you know, close to a nuclear weapon, which according to reports, they are getting close to.
Speaker 5: It right thanks to the Biden administration for not enforcing the sanctions that Trump administration placed on Iran.
Speaker 2: And Joe Biden made the Iranians.
Speaker 5: Rich, well, they sure did. He sure did. But all I was going to say was that, you know, I agree with you. It's everything that you've said, and there's light years, basically between the alliance that Israel enjoyed with the United States under the first Trump administration and the very frigid relationship that we had with a Biden administration which did not share our war goals of eradicating comaths and preventing gozap from opposing a military threat to US. They only thought the release of the hostages. So the concern here in Israel is that the hostage deal, which is requiring Israel to remove its force US from key strategic areas that we won with the blood of our soldiers over the past fifteen years of war, we're supposed to leave them for six weeks, and particularly the net Serine corridor that bifurcates Gaza and allow the civilians who support Kamas to return to their towns, which is very dangerous. And so there's a lot of concern about the strategic implications for Israel of this deal, and that's why it's so important to hear, in my opinion, a very clear statement from Trump that he continues to stand by the positions that he so forthrightly declared repeatedly over the past fifteen months that Israel should win the war and that he expects Isyl to win the war, and that he supports Israel's war goals.
Speaker 1: I think that that was well, I'll tell you where I am, and I don't think we're on a different page. If in the aftermath of this deal, after the hostage situation is resolved, in the aftermath, at that point, if Hamas has Ballah and the Huti rebels, all funded and aided by Iran, continue their reign of terror, I think at that point, you unleash Hell, and you win the war and you obliterate your enemy. That's all that that's the only way to do it. I mean, that's what the United States would do, because on October seventh, Israel lost the equivalent of would have been based on population size, forty thousand Americas.
Speaker 5: No, I mean you can't. You can't then see what we saw on October seventh. And I think that's why, while there is overwhelming public support for the hostage release, again, this is one of the three war goals. You know, Israelis have been praying for the return of our hostages three times a day, you know, every day since October seventh. But this is a war for our national survival, and we have to win it. We don't have a choice, and so that's why there's an enormous amount of apprehension here. And also, you know, political instability as a result of this deal because people understand it and we fight with this kind of determination because we know that everything's on the line. And it's not because Gaza today is an existential threat to Israel. It's because Gaza has become a symbol for global gee hot and it's not only here, it's throughout the world. So that if MS is going to be able to proclaim victory by surviving, which is all they need to do to win, then that's going to be a beacon for jihattists in America, in Latin America, in Europe, throughout the world, because they're gonna say, look, we're winning. And that's why it's essential not only for its world national security, but for America's national security.
Speaker 1: Right quick break, final moments with Caroline click on the other side than your calls coming up straight ahead, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, all right, twenty five now to the top of the hour. You did vote big government out. You want a fishing government, and you also are living under the Harris Biden economy will be for some time now. You need to save money anywhere you can. One of the best ways to save money not sacrifice service is make this switch to my cell phone provider, and that's Pure Talk, a veteran owned company, and the beauty of pure Talk. You get the exact same service because pure Talk uses the exact same cell towers, the same five gene network as the big carriers Verizon AT and T and T Mobile. You get this same exact service. You get it for half the cost. And instead of paying one hundred bucks a month and an activation fee, you'll get unlimited talk, unlimited text, fifteen gigs of data, mobile hotspot roaming in tons of countries, no activation fee, and it's thirty five dollars a month, real money in your pocket. The average family of forced saving close to one thousand dollars a year. That's real money in your pocket for the exact same service. Just oule pound two to fifty say the keyword save now. Do it now you save an additional fifty percent off your first month. That's pound two to fifty keyword save now from pure Talk America's wireless company. All right, our final moments with Caroline Click JNS, senior contributing editor, host of The Caroline Click Show, about the hostage negotiations. And I want to be clear here, I don't like this deal. I don't like it at all. And I think there is way more leverage with Donald Trump saying that all hell is going to bring loose in the Middle East if these hostage hostages are not released by inauguration day, and if it comes down to that and ending radical Islamic terrorism and helping Israel and uh in their war against radical Islamis and and getting to the head of the snake Iran, I'll be fine with that outcome too, because Joe Biden's weakness not enforcing the sanctions caused all of this to begin with. Anyway, we continue with Caroline Glick. I have one more question. I agree with everything that you're saying, and and and and this is a very tough decision to make.
Speaker 2: Do you take the bad deal?
Speaker 1: I would imagine, just like Democrats, they will revert to form. They're not going to give up their radicalism, and then you're gonna have then you will finish the job. And they won't have any leverage at that point in terms of holding these hostages over, you know, as leverage over Israel and any military moves that they might make. And Israel, by the way, he's done great job of rescuing many of them, and a lot of those stories have not even been told. But Caroline click, we have to run. We do appreciate you. Our prayers are with the people of Israel, and let's hope the right, the right solution comes into our site and this can be put to an end and radicalism, radical Islamic terrorism ends once and for all and is defeated. Is that it's not going to go away on its own.
Speaker 5: Can I just make one last point, Sean, just real quick, I think, hello, yeah, go ahead. Why you know, one of the reasons why there's so much support in Israel for something that, on the face of it is a bad deal is because of the leadership of Prime Minister Natagniel Is. Prime Minister now has shown an unrelenting determination to win this war in a way that is just a all inspiring. And so if he says that we have to do this deal, people are willing to take it on his words because he has shown that in metal and he's been terchilian and his leadership of the country. But you know he's been really doing it on his own against the wishes oftentimes with the Biden administration, which is why I think people are really looking for a clear statement now from our friends who are taking office on Monday.
Speaker 2: He showed it in his first term.
Speaker 1: I don't I believe he will be unwavering like he was the first time the second time. That's my prediction. Anyway, we do appreciate your time. Caroline Glick, thank you, Senior contributing editor, host of the Caroline Click Show. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program. Eric in Pennsylvania, Eric High, how are you glad.
Speaker 2: You called.
Speaker 7: Mister Hennity?
Speaker 2: What's going on, sir? How are you?
Speaker 7: How are you doing, Sarah? I'll have been a long time listener. My first time I heard you when you're filling in for Rush Bimbog when you have his cancer treatment. And now listen here your show driver. You know it gets a little miner in it, so listening to the politics and stuff with it, so I kind of fell in love with your show, and I've been thank you and today on thank you for all your hard work that you guys do. I know it's not just use your whole teams that does it not? But my question to you, I'm also a volunteer firefighter. Why can't they bring tankers out to Florida or California and bringing where the word is, into the fire to fire tanker bridge, Like, you can bring fifty tankers out there, and I guarantee you can not put that out before you know, before you start two beads.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, what we learned today about the fire is it just it just frankly makes me angrier and angrier and angrier. Now, I know the Gavenoussen ordered the California flags be raised to full staff for Trump's inauguration. Okay, well put one in the column. But that's not what we learn today. You know, now we are learning that at a lot of the trucks there were only five out of forty trucks, which is unimaginable to me that were actually deployed prior, you know, as the Pacific Palisades Fire was erupting. In other words, the Pacific Palisades Fire Department. You know, they didn't send their full fleet of trucks in there. They only sent five out of forty available fire engines, holding back a thousand firefighters, according to a damning new report that came out, And just like hydrants not working in a reservoir being empty and then learning that the brush wasn't cleared because of a plant that they felt they needed to protect and radical environmentalism, there's just zero, absolutely zero excuse for anything. And it shows up in a poll that came out and Californons. You know, forty seven percent of Californians think that Gavin Newsom is a great deal responsible or somewhat responsible for the damage left by the flames. Thirty eight percent I think Newsom is not at all responsible. And this is a very liberal state that like Gavin Newsom and Los Angeles wirefires now spark an initial round of lawsuits against utilities. And this is this is going to be a mess probably for a decade, to be very honest, or for.
Speaker 2: A long period of time. It's just and all of it was preventable.
Speaker 7: It breaks my heart to see all these people or the loser here in their livelihood. You know, I mean it devastating and just none on the fire. Maybe they lose a life for that whole deal. You know, it's chaos out there. It's I don't know, I think some jail for that. That's just my opinion. But by again, mister Heine, thank you for all you do for your American people. You're the packing of hope. I think Russia we giving you a kuday for that Gagara one I keep forgiving us the hope that week.
Speaker 1: Well, wet, we missed the great Rush Lomba. There's no doubt about it. And I said at the time, I'll say it again today, there's no replacing Russi Lombaugh. And you know, but I know what he would want. He would want all of us to step up. He would want all of us to do our part. And I think he'd be very proud of this country for getting back on track. That much I know about Rush Limbaugh. We learned a lot about Rush when he was sick, and I knew the inside story. I didn't talk about it, but I mean, he would have kill himself with cancer treatment. And we found out what Rush Limbaugh's bucket list was, and his bucket list was as soon as he was barely well enough, and some days he really wasn't well enough to get back on the air. That that's what his bucket list was, to do what he was doing every day because he loved it so much. And I kind of identify with that, because I feel blessed and I love what I do every day. And he loved this country. He believed in this country, believed in the goodness of the people of this country, and he preached that and articulated that better than anybody that I've ever heard. And I think he'd be proud of the opportunity we now have. I think it's an opportunity that maybe you see it once every hundred years, and that is to really see a transformational country anyway. You're a truck or a firefighter, you're a two time hero. We're glad you're out there.
Speaker 2: Eric.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening and staying with us. We appreciate it. Let's get to our busy phones again. Let's say hi to Ronnie's in Seattle. Ron how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Oh? Hi, Sean, You, sir, are an American peaker, and I have three questions today.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, all right, let's go one at a time. Question number one.
Speaker 4: Gouh okay, paper bellance jeet. That's gonna happen now that Trump's in.
Speaker 1: I would like to see states, and frankly, I would hope that we could do it federally have standards for elections that bring integrity into the process. Voter ID, signature verification, chain of controls for the mail in ballots that might come from the military, the sick, the elderly, whoever would be eligible. I'd like election day to be a national holiday. I'd like same day election, the same day voting. I don't think anybody should be voting weeks and weeks ahead of election day. A lot can happen. Look at the Hunter Biden laptop just a few weeks before the twenty twenty election. I would like to see, you know, signature verification. I think I mentioned that I would like to see you know, updated voter rolls, and partisan observers watching the voting all day and the vote counting all night, and you count the vote to declara winner and that's the end of that. I think that would bring integrity to the system and competence and the results. Yes, I believe we should adopt all of that. Every state should adopt all of that.
Speaker 4: Okay, is there any your ideas on term limits?
Speaker 1: You know, I've always said about term limits the same thing, and it's a bad idea whose time has probably come. You know, I can see already in Congress, you know, and I understand people have their principles. Remember ninety percent of these congress men and women, they're in very safe districts. These congressmen and women, you know, they don't have to worry about re election, so they all have their own agenda. You know, if you live in a farm state, you want to help farmers. If you live in an energy state, you want to help in the energy sector. I mean, I'm not faulting them for that. But the real priority right now has to be to get the country on track. Right now, the agenda should be control the borders, deport these the terrorists, cartel members, gang members, murderers, rapists. The priorities need energy dominance so we have the money to do all the things that need to be done, eliminating the gap of vulnerability, preparing for the next generation of warfare, bringing back law and order and safety and security to every small town in big city, and establishing America's place in the world as the leader of the free world. And if we just if we stick to that agenda and we cut government spending, waste, brought, and abuse by two trillion dollars as proposed by Doge, I think that that would be transformational.
Speaker 2: I really do.
Speaker 1: And I don't think it needs to be any more complicated than that. And there are other things we need to do. Prop up Social Security and Medicare, and we got to fix Obamacare is still a mess. We can definitely do better with telemedicine and health care savings accounts and healthcare cooperatives and things like that. So there's a lot of work ahead of us, and there's gonna be times we deputize all of you in this audience. We'll need you to call your elected representatives and put pressure on them. You know, Donald Trump set the agenda, and that's the agenda that Republicans need to follow. I have something I'll probably announce tonight on TV to help get them off to a good start, at least attempt to. But I'll be spending extra time in Washington next week. Let's put it that way. I appreciate you being with us. My Friend eight hundred ninety four one Seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program.