Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, Hi, Hi.
Speaker 2: Are we ready to go?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Gonna play your favorite song to you guys at spoon? Nope, some.
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 2: Hold on, so is there another one that we don't play a lot that you are missing? Maybe I lost or expired or something like that.
Speaker 1: No, I mean whatever works. I'm not going to complain.
Speaker 2: You don't care. No, how about this one?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a shaking one. It took way too long to get to the shake. You know what, I will never ever use that one because it's what was that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're the one who knows all these things. I don't.
Speaker 2: That just started playing on its own.
Speaker 1: Do you like our setup today?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It looks like we're in Rachel Ray's kitchen.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, if you're watching this on YouTube right now, check us out in our kitchen.
Speaker 2: Is that a de Longy coffee machine behind you?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: Not sponsored? So? I don't know who it is?
Speaker 2: Love that?
Speaker 3: Love that?
Speaker 2: Welcome to Serial Killers episode two oh four?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Why you just keep playing?
Speaker 1: The holiday needs a play?
Speaker 2: It won't stop. Well, you know what, that's great because it brings us to our candles. Andrew, Yeah, the holidays are almost here? Whoa did you get well, that's mine.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, make sure you hold it up really close to the camera as it goes away.
Speaker 2: So just released our brand new line of wax cabin kills. Look at that for the holidays. Man, we might have to get out of the candra. Can you can you get that rid of that?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna leave the kitchen now. If you guys don't mind.
Speaker 2: It looks like you're holding up nothing.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I ough Andrew. Well, if you're watching this on video BRB.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you can go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com and see our Waxcabin Holiday Candle collection that is available now.
Speaker 1: Gott yes, I don't know. I don't know how to get a seton the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's stay in the kitchen today.
Speaker 1: You can just hold up no click this thing? Oh okay stop immersive you for everyone else? Yes?
Speaker 2: Ah okay, So anyway, look, you can see them here or you can go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com order your Waxcabin serial Killers Holiday candle collection.
Speaker 1: Mine is peppermint, cocoa crunch mines, frosty snowballs. It has sense of vanilla, cold milk, yes, cinnamon off and if you use.
Speaker 2: Code serial Killers all one word. At checkout, you will save ten percent off your Serial Killers Wax Cabin Candle collection order.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and yes, and make sure you get this set because you get both of them. Why get one when you can get both?
Speaker 2: And we can call it a collection because there's two of them. You can collect two things.
Speaker 1: It is the collection. Yes, all right, so I like to make you wax cabin candles.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you so much, wax cabin. And this music also leads us into our very first cereal. Andrew whoa Yeah, you want to guess Christmas? Yeah, Christmas flavored. Okay, I'll give you a hint. This cereal came out last holiday season. Okay, we did try one flavor of this cereal last holiday season.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. It's a little guy lens.
Speaker 2: No, that is for Saint Patrick's Day. And sometimes you find him on a shelf.
Speaker 1: Elf on a shell, Yes, and you elf on a shell.
Speaker 2: Yes. Now, if you remember last year we had the sugar cookie and marshmallow. I think did you know that there was a new flavor coming out this year, Andrew, peppermint?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: No, it sure isn't. Okay, let me stop this music. He me hopefully it'll stop. Yeah, I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack. Hold on, Andrew, check it out. You're ready, Yeah, you're gonna be very excited.
Speaker 1: I think I'm so excited. Elf on a shelf hot.
Speaker 2: Whoa right? Well see they are. I think they beat the new Swiss Miss Cocoa Puffs with marshmallows hot chocolate Cereal. Did you know that was coming?
Speaker 1: That is a mouthful?
Speaker 2: Yeah right now. That's only available in sam stores. And I'm not a member. So if you're a member of Sam's, buy it and send it. We'll compare it to this. Yeah, because it's the same type of flavor, same type of flavor. So this is there's your two little elves on the front there, and there's a fun little something going on on the back Andrew, fun little something. Oh wait a second, Now I can actually play this because it will fit.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're ready, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna play it now you're ready? Yeah, I can't find it now?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 2: Oh here it is. I'll play the whole thing. We didn't get to the shaking part. Who kind of looks like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well.
Speaker 2: Shake shit, Scar. Now that's that's I'm sorry, sugar.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode Oh do we do that?
Speaker 2: Two four? You uh, naturally and artificially flavored hot coco cereal with marshmallows and it's really fun on the back because missus Claws Sweet Shop it is depicted on the back of this box. Wow, yeah, what a fun time. And she says Christmas magic turns the hot coco into delicious cereal, and then Elf goes with marshmallow bit. See look, is that your Missus Claus voice. No, no, no, that's Elf, that's just your LF voice. Yeah, that's what that's what he says. It's delicious, too good to keep to ourselves. Let's share it with everyone, Andrew, we are everyone today. Wow, isn't that exciting?
Speaker 1: It's so exciting.
Speaker 2: So this is from Kellogg's.
Speaker 1: I'm just shaking in my boots.
Speaker 2: My guess is they probably made this before the strike.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hm oh it smells really cocoy.
Speaker 1: Andrew, this is gonna be the really good or really bad but sure which.
Speaker 2: Smells a little bit like my delicious peppermint cocoa crunch candle from Wax cabin Oo just saying, although there is no peppermint in here, at all. Okay, so the little mini marshmallows, these marshmallows. Okay, so these marshmallows remind me of the marshmallows that used to be in marshmallow rice crispies way back in the day. You never had it because you were too well. The little baby ones, yes to the little ones. Yeah, little tubes. You know what, let me tell you what these are left over from. These are left over from the new version of rice crispy Tree Cereal. Yeah, that's exactly what these are. They couldn't get rid of them, so they made a new.
Speaker 1: Service because people weren't buying it because the cereal's crap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let me go down to the cereal fridge.
Speaker 1: Andrew, it's it's just a fridge.
Speaker 2: Now. I nearly had a stroke moments ago because we didn't have any milk. So I walked down to the bodega on the corner. Oh, it's the one that sits in the no, no, that. I went to the one across the street next to the duncan. Now, if you can guess how much this Horizon organic organized wait wait, organized pasture raised reduced fat two percent milk was without going over I'll give you a prize eight dollars six ninety nine. So that is stroke worthy. If you ask me a half gallon of milk, hilt a half gallon of milk for seven dollars, that is out of control.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's outrageous.
Speaker 2: But you know, when there's a popular cereal podcast right up the block, they can charge whatever you want. So true when they need their milk.
Speaker 1: They're taking advantage of us.
Speaker 2: They sure are. In our show.
Speaker 1: You can actually smell the cocoa. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: The cool part about the milk is it was brand new. They just brought it out the truck and it was still in a case, so I just took it. It was fresh. Nice. Oh, by the way, the expiration on here is December eighteenth, twenty twenty one. That means we can still use it for like a month and a half, right, Andrew, Yeah, all right, cool, we'll just keep it in the fridge until the date. Cool, here we go, ready, one, two, three, doctor rummy, Yeah, that is so freaking good. So what freaking good? Oh friggin' you said friggin the first time. Just want to make sure, okay, cool, it tastes a little bit crossing brands here, but it tastes a little bit like Count Chocula, which is kind of crazy. You don't know what that tastes like. I yeah, hold on, you know what. Close your eyes. Actually, don't close your eyes. It doesn't matter. I'm giving you Count Chocula. This is fresh Count Chocula. It's from this Halloween.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, good, are you lying?
Speaker 2: No, I swear swear to you. It's Look, it's the vintage box everything came out this year. Okay, So I'm just gonna give you a little bit of it. Try this and try that, and tell me that it's not almost identical, which is really weird.
Speaker 1: I mean, the shapes are pretty much the same.
Speaker 2: Because one is no, they're not the same at all. One as stars, and one is you know, monsters.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, I'm going to eat this now.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not really, it's pretty similar. No, okay, not not really even close.
Speaker 2: Well, the fact that I think it's similar and that I love Count Chalcula, this cereal gets five balls.
Speaker 1: This tastes like cocoa puffs, five balls, cocoa puffs with marshmallows, So I give it five balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the official Hall of fame worthy. Ooh, but it's a limited edition only this time of year cereal, So I don't know if I can make it in the whole. I guess it can, but you just can't get it year round. That's yeah, this is delicious and it's the official cereal of the North Pole. Did you know that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Wow? I didn't know they had an official cereal.
Speaker 2: Wow that was good.
Speaker 1: That was delicious.
Speaker 2: I'm going to finish this cup actually, if you don't mind, I.
Speaker 1: Wonder what other high jinks we're going to get into on this episode.
Speaker 2: I'll be right over here.
Speaker 1: Some crazy, crazy high jinks they've been known for.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm eating this. I'll just play this for.
Speaker 4: You, so you're not going to answer when lines?
Speaker 2: Have you chips?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Pad? Oh?
Speaker 1: Hey, not a sponsor, but when I need to disinfect things, I use chlorox.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, Scott, it was so good. I had to eat the whole thing. That was really really good. Okay, five balls plus five balls plus? Is that a thing? I don't know. No, I will say.
Speaker 1: When you went to go reach down, your shirt kind of got stuck on your side a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's fine I'm trying to get rid of those sides.
Speaker 1: It rested there for a brief moment.
Speaker 2: Well, it is what it is, all right? Are you ready for serial number two? Buddy?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: You got a call? Do you have to answer that?
Speaker 1: Oh it's Danielle.
Speaker 2: No, it's Danielle.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to Danielle after the show.
Speaker 2: But maybe she wants to be on the show. She'll be mad that she missed the cereal. Come on, answer.
Speaker 1: Well, this is a quick shout out to Spencer. Spencer has listened to her son has listened to every single episode. He finally did it. Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 2: Spencer here to listen to them multiple times.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hi, Danielle, you're on Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Hi, serial Killers. Hey, that's what you just missed. You just missed hot cocoa flavored elf on the shelf Cereal.
Speaker 1: Oh what are you doing the Christmas episode? Well?
Speaker 2: Our yes, I mean oh, yes, thank you, missus Claws.
Speaker 1: I'll call. I'll call you after, Danielle, Okay, call me at time.
Speaker 2: I'll call. I'm in a meeting, so i'll call you right after the meeting.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds good bye bye.
Speaker 2: We're in a meeting too. Yeah, We're not that a meeting of cereal minds. You know what. I found this one on the floor way in the back. They sent it to us a while ago, and I forgot that we even had it. And I'm very sorry to our friends at Bakery on Maine. Remember them?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I like Bakery on mean.
Speaker 2: So let's stay on the chocolate tip, all right. This is a dark chocolate sea salt decadence to granola. Oh yeah, look at that.
Speaker 1: I'm not, as I've said multiple times, i am not a sea salt. I don't like salty sweet. I don't get the flavor profile.
Speaker 2: This might change your mind, buddy.
Speaker 1: I'm going in with a positive mindset.
Speaker 2: Ancient Grain bake shop Bliss.
Speaker 1: They had that really, really good one that we like.
Speaker 2: It was the Cookie Monster. I'm sorry, Monster Cookie. That was just spectacular.
Speaker 1: So when was the last time you watched Chips.
Speaker 2: It's been a good couple of weeks now. But there was one afternoon where I was trying to take a nap and I just couldn't, and you know, it puts me to sleep. So I was watching it.
Speaker 1: My sister. Her show is House. She loves House more than any other shit. That guy It was a guy his name was house Right and was on Doctor house Right. Okay, I never watched that where he was like always doing medical anomaly stuff.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably couldn't watch because you don't like blood.
Speaker 2: This is very very true.
Speaker 1: Your heeman nomatoma something or other. He's a vagel your Yeah, you're pemdas what.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just naming things at this point. I one suit three.
Speaker 2: Bari kuanchi. Here's like coffee. You should like this because it tastes like coffee. I don't really like coffee flavored things. It's all right.
Speaker 1: I don't think this is for me.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's okay. I see again, this is a snack for me. I would sit in front of the TV on an afternoon after school and just snack on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna give this two bowls. It's not my favorite, but I just don't think the flavor is right for me. I don't really like salty and chocolate. That's not my favorite flavor. Profile I will give it three bowls.
Speaker 2: It has that hint of coffee taste, which I don't particularly love, and I guess I just won't tag them in this episode because I don't want them to see that we didn't like their cereal that much. But I mean it's good, but it's you know, it's not spectacle. Oh it's got chia seeds in it. Oh, coconut oil, super food. Try it over yogurt, ice cream topper or out of the bag. See, I would do it out of the bag.
Speaker 1: I would probably put it on yogurt, like I think a Greek yogurt would probably tame down the salty sweet profile.
Speaker 2: I gotcha.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's just not for me. But Bakery on Main does make other really really good granolas, Andrew they're not paying us, I know, I just want to, uh what's that called? But if they did pay us, you know, five boles salty and sweet is my favorite profile.
Speaker 2: Anyway, thank you, Bakery on Mame. We're still waiting for our second package. Oh yeah, send us more stuff.
Speaker 1: Once they are listening to this episode, it will get lust in the mail.
Speaker 2: All right, Oh, show down.
Speaker 1: What should we take a quick break? Oh?
Speaker 2: We do that here too. Yeah. Oh okay, let's take this quick break. We're gonna pause for this commercial message could be in Spanish. We'll be back after this. Ye're back twenty cents. Thank you so much for you just lined our pockets with dimes.
Speaker 1: Thank you you.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're gonna call that the March of Dimes, Andrew. Oh wait, that's taken.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, we also know we can't say March dimes.
Speaker 2: No, okay, sorry, it's like a children's charity. Oh okay, So that's the Walk of Dimes that we just did. We got two dimes each, okay, the Crawl of dime. Oh, what's going on?
Speaker 1: I almost had a ride home. Oh I'm sorry, but it said I'm here.
Speaker 2: Well, do you want to just go? We'll just end it. We'll do it too, We'll end it with too.
Speaker 1: No, I'll just take the path. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's okay. I want you to be able to get home.
Speaker 1: I mean it's not like I live like miles and miles away.
Speaker 2: Look, we're at sixteen minutes already. We can stop at two serials.
Speaker 1: And it's fine.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you mean that you care about the listeners that much that I care about these listeners for quite a long time. You'll miss your ride, Andrew for this?
Speaker 1: Absolutely wow, I'm not dedicated to Cereal.
Speaker 2: You're a good guy. Well that's not so true.
Speaker 1: I'm very dedicated to Cereal. Okay, some might say I'm the most dedicated to cereal.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack. Now.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're gonna have guests on soon we are. Yeah, we have Michelle coming up. I think Ethan from Survivor is also going to come on.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Danielle will be back. Danielle will be back. I love good fun guest episodes. You should get put mycgeeback on.
Speaker 2: I would like that. And that kid Garrett keeps trying to get in, but he can't eat anything.
Speaker 1: So yeah, unfortunately, I don't think that's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Right, So let's stay kind of like on the wintery trail. Yeah, since we're this is our Christmas episode, I guess says are padding in for the winter, which is not though, because there are more holiday cereals on the way. I mean, look, you have your typical ones. You're gonna have the sugar sugar cookie toast crunch. Yeah, that's back on shelves already. There are a few that are making their winter time appearance, and we'll see hopefully there are some more new ones. Anyway, So I say it's winter time because look it's frosted shredded wheat.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't wait for this. I like frosted treaded wheat from letal. Okay, i'll do it. Where's the big barcode.
Speaker 2: It's it's Aldy that does the big barco Oh. No, there's one. Yeah, I guess they look at that. That's that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's a crazy one. Yeah, I'm excited. I love frosted treaded wheat. I also love the maltimeal, the sugar, the strawberry cream one that was so good.
Speaker 2: You know what, Your ride is still here. If we eat this really quick, you'll be able to go.
Speaker 1: It's fine, just take an uber home.
Speaker 2: No, bang it out.
Speaker 1: We don't need to go fast. Our listeners deserve a good episode.
Speaker 2: But don't you wonder I think they also want you to get home safely.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I can get home by the path. It's not like, dude.
Speaker 2: Our listeners know that there are some crazies on that train, and they don't want you to be hurt.
Speaker 1: I take the train all the time. I'm just fine. Don't worry about me.
Speaker 2: Look I look out for you.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about little old man I'll be fine. Here you go, Champ, thank you yum.
Speaker 2: I don't know, m I don't know about this.
Speaker 1: An I love frosted meaning smells like my grandma or sorry, frosted treaded wheats.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: Two, your grandma smells like frosted treaded wheats. Yeah, that's a question for a different day.
Speaker 2: Three I can't even get one. Yeah, frosted treaded weep yep. Underwhelming, but as I expected. I mean, there's really not much should be underwhelmed by. It's literally frosted treaded weep. There should be chocolate in the middle.
Speaker 1: Uh ah No, take that back, that's a shim really mm hmmm. It's fine on its own.
Speaker 2: I wish I remembered who sent us this. This is not Jamie moonbox. There was another giant box back there for a while and this maybe maybe you sent us this one to a long time ago. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: What's it next to your my Little Pony box? It was are you a brony.
Speaker 2: My little pony? My little pony?
Speaker 1: So you are a bronie?
Speaker 2: I am a Bronie.
Speaker 1: Would you ever go to a bronie festival?
Speaker 2: Or that's weird? I'm not dressing up and doing stuff.
Speaker 1: You're not into pony play. No, that's what it's called, you know, pony play.
Speaker 2: Pony play. Yeah, well there's a new movie on Netflix. It's not so new anymore, but that's why all that stuff is coming out again.
Speaker 1: Ah, So do you put on your hoofs and like run around the house?
Speaker 2: I do? So. You know what, I don't like this that much because after it sits in the milk for more than about forty seconds, the sugar washes off and they're just regular shredded wheat.
Speaker 1: See. I like the milk after eating like a shredded wheat.
Speaker 2: Right, But I want the cereal to be good as I'm eating it, and it's just it's gone.
Speaker 1: I give it four bowls. Honestly, it's a shredded wheat. I'm not you know. Is it like taking home a spoony this year?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But you know what are we gonna do?
Speaker 2: You get three from me?
Speaker 1: Four from me?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Speaking of the Spoonies, it's it's let me tell you this year's nominees.
Speaker 2: Is it spoony season?
Speaker 1: It's spoony season. The twenty twenty one Spoonies. Last year it got canceled due to COVID. Obviously, you know we could roll out the red carpet. It was hard getting you know, the cat in here, you know, dig them.
Speaker 2: But wait, when was the cutof for the nominations?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: This? Is it this episode?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll say it's this episode.
Speaker 2: I love making stuff up on the fly.
Speaker 1: So our nominees have all sent their stuff in. We're going to be recapping twenty twenty one's best cereals. This year's Spoonies. Very excited broadcast on ABC, NBC, CBS.
Speaker 2: And Fox. So you also just said all these networks that nothing. It's actually not going to be hot.
Speaker 1: Yah no, no, no, it is. I signed partnership agreements. It's the biggest event of the year. Everybody knows about the Spoonies.
Speaker 2: All right, that being said, thank you so much for listening to this episode of serial Killers. Yeah, yeah, please follow us? Is that your Canadian? Our social platforms are all listening. Yeah at serial Killers PC, where you can also see our cute little caricatures of us selling candles.
Speaker 1: Serial KILLERSPC dot com Yeah, yeah has candles. Yeah. This one's called Frosty Snowballs. Yeah, and it is. It smells like cinnamon. Yeah, it smells like you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Got It doesn't smell like cinnamon, yes, it does. Did have hints of cinnamon.
Speaker 1: It has hints of cinnamon.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Mine smells way better, can't cinnamon?
Speaker 3: Yah?
Speaker 1: Chilled milk yah vanilla?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, for hold on, hold on, hold on, don't say that it has hints of chilled milk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it says in the flavor profile that jenscent. I know that, but milk go's rancid, not if it's chilled. Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, well mine's great. Pepper balls yeah, okay, all right check them out now. Serial KILLERSPC dot com used code serial Killers to save ten percent off our serial Killers candle collection. Yeah, and uh, that's it for this week. Andrew, thanks so much for joining me.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to join you, and thank y'all.
Speaker 2: For listening until we see you on What's Today On Today's Monday, So we'll see Wednesday with an all new ball chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and make sure if you're watching this on YouTube you like and subscribe or don't.
Speaker 2: They might not like it. Oh fine, just give us the thing. I mean, what did the thumb up? But it doesn't do anything it's alike all right, So we have like seven, we'll have seven likes on this video.
Speaker 1: We have over three hundred and fifty subscribers on YouTube. Really, yeah, maybe you should start treating this podcast with the respect it deserves.
Speaker 2: All Right, we'll see you when we see you. Have a great week. Until next time, Andrews say, crunch, correct.
Speaker 1: Crunch, I got some wheat in my teeth.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, this box expired in August. To tell you, found it behind the bin.
Speaker 3: Great