Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy pros. This is out of bounds. It has been Joey p Jo Pi's a beer with me, of course, my two best friends, the Welsh and Scott Bogman's and it's you hanging out here talking ball, a little fantasy, little football, a little fun, a little wagering. Who knows what we might talk about today? And Boys Week nine is just about in the books. Monday Night Football upon us. If you want my Monday and I picks, we'll go follow us on social media from Betting Pros Duh Bogman. We could start here with you. I want to get your take on this one. As we just kind of kick things off here. Dak Prescott said, I quote we fin suck. That's a quote from Dak Prescott, not for me. Don't get mad at me. So do they suck? And are the Cowboys done?
Speaker 2: Scott Bogmin I would say that's fairly accurate. And if Dak isn't gonna play for the next couple of weeks, I mean, Cooper Rush is a decent replacement, but come on, Dak can be in an MVP level player. He hasn't been this year, but he is a huge part of that offense, so gonna lose him for multiple weeks after Michaeh Parson's missed a bunch of time. It's just not in the cards for the Cowboys. This here, it feels like so I'll say, yeah, I think they're pretty done.
Speaker 1: So it looks like Dak from the information we've got just about an hour ago, is going to miss some time with this hamstring issue. Not surprised. Could be multiple weeks, who knows, maybe even our situation ceedee Lamb goes down as well. So right now they are a three win team. Let's talk about it. Welch, you tell me where the wins? Are you? Ready to play? Where's the win?
Speaker 3: That's my favorite, my favorite game. Where's the win? With the Cowboys? This is music in my ears. It's like poetry.
Speaker 1: And this just came in. Literally, this happened. Cowboys. Ceed Lamb is considered a week two week okay, So now yeah, wait, Joe, Joe real quick, Joe, real quick?
Speaker 3: How about them Cowboys?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Please please move on.
Speaker 1: You sound like Jerry Jones when you say it, like you're just you know, just missed your medication time. All right, here we go, Philadelphia, Eagles win or loss, el el Houston Texans winner loss loss. At Washington, we're a loss loss, okay. How about New York Giants in Dallas win? Okay, so that's a win there for the Cowboys. How about Cincinnati Bengals in their own building here in Dallas.
Speaker 3: You probably have DAC back, you probably have CD. I mean for the fun of the game.
Speaker 1: Let's go l okay an other l there they like at the front of the game. How about at Carolina? Can they win there?
Speaker 3: Oh god? I mean if they're if there is one, I they better lose. But no, they'll get a win.
Speaker 1: Okay, they get a win there. So that's that's one you've got or two you've got two?
Speaker 2: Now we got two?
Speaker 1: Okay, last three here, Tampa, Philly, Washington. How many wins there?
Speaker 3: I feel like they take one from Washington. Let's give them one win of those two. So they're a six win team this year.
Speaker 1: All right. Now, you can't bet it right now because they.
Speaker 3: Just looked, Oh give me a number, give me a number.
Speaker 1: But they have three wins right now. You can't bet it. It's not there is no number. It's been pulled down.
Speaker 3: Oh tell me eight and a half.
Speaker 1: I set that number at six and a half. Are you going under?
Speaker 3: See here's the problem. Yeah, that's a good bet. I feel compelled because.
Speaker 1: What you gave them was three, So I know, sick right.
Speaker 3: There's definitely like one in there that they could sneak if it was like seven and a half.
Speaker 2: Pretty terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they could sneak the text. Well, the reason I gave them the l though, is because you're not gonna have DAK. You might not have CD the back half of the year. Things could get a little bit like now they're playing and stuff. To be honest with you, it's probably a no bet for me. If it's eight and a half, it's smash under. If it's seven and a half, I am betting it. Also, I probably just don't touch six and a half.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, these Saints aren't touching Dennis Allen anymore. I think Michael Thomas brained his thumb just tweeting yesterday. Dennis Allen is out. So is chrysal lave Rashid Chihat. I mean pretty much the Saints are out right now. So well, where do we go from here? From a fantasy standpoint, Because I'm sure a lot of is going to miss some more time. They have no wide receivers left. I asked this question that everyone laughed at me, but I'm going to ask it seriously again in a Super flex league, who has the higher ceiling of points on a weekly basis now going forward? Taysom Hill or Derek Carr.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's probably Taysom Hill. I think the real question here is we should ask Michael Thomas what he thinks we go from the Saints from yeah, you're right the most un I think we forget the like unhingedness of these athletes when they're just like retired and have a grudge and or just whatever he was doing. Did you see, Michael toom this is and I can appreciate this type of petty like I don't think anyone appreciates petty like I did.
Speaker 1: If there's one guy that could be like.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, no, no, petty, petty is like that's my cup of tea. Michael Thomas drove around New Orleans asking people what they thought of Derek Carr after go going on if you didn't see ten plus tweet tirade about what garbage Derek Carr was and how bad he was he drove around town asking how what people thought of Derek Carr. It's the type of petty that you can appreciate, but also unfortunately it's kind of gonna be a little bit warranted because this team is a disaster right now. I mean, the Kamara definitely able to, you know, get a bunch of yards, but as you're pointing to, like Derek Carr's not getting the ball, Chris o'lave, I mean, it's a tool like situation. What's going on with him every game he gets out there, He's just getting smashed and you feel for him. At this point, It's like Alvin Kamara and maybe Taysom Hill are the only fantasy options moving forward. This is another team that's on a down tick. On Friend of the Show, Justin Steele finally lamenting. He's definitely always like there for his Saints, but he was like, what are we doing? What are we doing here? So I don't know, I don't know who you could really trust outside of Kamara to start for this team moving forward.
Speaker 1: Well, a song with Deebro today, I said, it's so interesting because the Patriots and the Saints have the same amount of wins and I'm enjoying my Patriots season. We beat the Jets. We had a fun you know we Drake May is still running somewhere and is finally heaving a ball up in the end zone which they catch a go into overtime for a touchdown, and I love that. Mean they lost in overtime, but it's fun. There's no pressure. And right now, the Patriots stand at the number one overall pick right now in the draft on Tankathon. So Boggs, you're the college football expert around these parts. Do you go with the Travis Hunter kind of thing? You take the two way crazy guy there. I'm sure Bill Belichick was still around. That'd be the automatic pick. Do you trade backs that you got your quarterback and get some more help here? What do you think? I mean? If this holds true and the Patriots are indeed the number one overall pick in terms of the NFL draft, what would you give them right now?
Speaker 2: I'm on trading back. If I'm the Patriots, y'all still need a lot of help. You need playmakers, need some secondary help.
Speaker 3: All As a lineman, you probably trade down like two spots or something like that, so.
Speaker 2: That the extra picks two extra picks.
Speaker 3: And take Hunter like that three overall, or you know, because what are the top two picks?
Speaker 1: They think, here's what it stands right now. And if you guys have looked at this, New England Patriots at one, Jacksonville Jaguars at two, New Orleans Saints at three, Carolina Panthers are all the way at four. Then you've got Cleveland, Vegas and Giants. So Vegas and Giants, I'm sure would be very motivated to move up. Maybe even Carolina again, I don't know. I mean, how many times can they have the number one overall pick? Maybe they should just they put no.
Speaker 3: But you trade with the Saints. You trade with the Saints to get the third hick, you get your stuff. The Saints can go take cam Ward and then they can take Travis Hunter at three. That's the play, right box, Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or will Campbell like the offensive lineman you know something. I mean, they need old line pretty bad if they're gonna keep Drake May up right, But there's some good pass catchers to Ted McMillan from Arizona is a big, big target that would help out Drake May a ton too. So I just there are so many holes for New England and they already have the quarterback, so trade down it more players. I think that's a strategy kind of regardless of where they pick, even if if they're in the top five and they can move back. That's what I'm doing con New England, all.
Speaker 1: Right, speaking it down and quarterbacks. How about Jamis Winston and Joe Flacco. Oh boy, I know Winston's on a buy this week, but I'd still love to see a combo interception prop on them. I would still take the over even though one of them is not even playing. Oh bogs, would you make up the performances of these two guys yesterday?
Speaker 2: I mean this is why they were free agents, right, I mean, yes, they're veterans, and they're better than the guys that were playing in front of them. I still think that Winston is an upgrade over Watson, and I still think that currently Flaco is an upgrade over Richardson. But there are free agents for a reason. They're not that good, so you're going to have these games.
Speaker 1: We knew.
Speaker 2: I mean Winston tried to give the ball to the Ravens like four or five times. Kyle Hamilton just didn't want to pick the ball off, So I knew that was coming. I was more surprised by Flacco being so miserable. I thought, maybe a veteran against this team that blitzes a ton, he'll be able to recognize some of these. He didn't, and he got smacked and Minnesota at the ball.
Speaker 3: Some pretty big dancing from a lot of fantasy analysts out there all over Joe Flacco and anybody who was who like you would think that Anthony Richardson was the greatest quarterback of all time. The way that people were dancing on everybody that thought Joe Flacco should be in there.
Speaker 1: Joe Blackow next week against the Texans, don't be surprised when he throw us for three touchdowns.
Speaker 2: Agree?
Speaker 1: Agree, So let's not. I mean, I'd still be buying downs of Pittman everywhere. Again. We're on our discord at fantasypros dot com last chat. It's free to join. By the way, betting pros and Fantasy Pros over one hundred thousand people combined on our discord. Oh my goodness, we are super popular. Also friend of the show here coming up to chat. Brad. Brad is a big black Book supporter. Brad is a big Fantasy Pro supporter. Does a lot of good work in the community. He's a friend of ours. As we like to say around these parts. Brad, how you doing, buddy, how's your season going? What can we do for you?
Speaker 4: Let's fellas thank you for this amazing opportunity and what you do to make fantasy football more fun for us.
Speaker 2: Joe, I need a hug.
Speaker 1: I'll give it to you, baby. Come on, Italians. We love to hug. We hug everybody. It's what we do. That's what we do, man. But I'll again as what we're trying to do. Fantasy football is supposed to be fun. Even when it's misery, it could still be a good time. So how are your teams doing? Do everything we can help you with? Or you just call to complain about something today? Where are you at?
Speaker 3: It's grievance?
Speaker 4: No, yeah, have having some fun on eight and one in one league, But I don't think I won the championship last year. It was a seven keeper league, so I was able to keep my starting seven picked up Jayden Daniels. I just put my team in the chat. I'm completely stacked and I have the most points against and the second most points for. I'm about to be six at what point when you're in a league where you are your finishing spot affects your draft spot next year. At what point do you just say, my team is stacked, but I'm just going to phone it in and go for a good pick next year, versus fight it out and hope I go five. How much money is involved, rad that's the first thing. And we talk in cash prizes or this pride it's a fifty dollars buy in and like two hundred to first place.
Speaker 1: So all right, I'm willing to I'm willing if it's not life change it where it's not month changing money, like I'm willing to forego boys what. It's a good question though, because there's still plenty of football left and if you have a stacked team, Welsh, I'm cool with, you know, trying to keep going because there are certainly another couple of weeks here left where you can figure that out. But trade deadlines are looming in a lot of leagues. If you have a stacked team and things are just gonna go your way. This is also, by the way, a cautionary tail, you know, sleeper. A couple other sides have it now where you can play an opponent every week and then play the median score. This is a far better way to make sure the best teams are continuously moved towards the playoffs and the worst teams aren't getting rewarded for just good luck of schedule or timing. So that is something I encourage people to do. I know Sleeper's got it a few others, but well, where would you be with it? I mean, would you just start playing for next year at three and six?
Speaker 3: No, I'm playing it. I think it's similar to the analysis of like positive touchdown regression in a lot of ways. You know where you look at a player, or like just positive regression in general, where it's you know they're just under your big air yards for a player and they're just not getting it, but we know they're going to start slinging the ball. Hell. In the Fantasy Pros League, we have a content league and we have our main company league, and it's a bunch. I'm in the top ten of highest scoring. I was number one after four weeks. I am the top ten highest score in the company and I'm fifth or six in our league. I'm fourth, I'm four and four. I'm gonna win this week of the most point scored in that league. I'm gonna keep going because those points scored are telling me that this team can win. I know, three and six, it's like, how much fought further can you go? I still think you've got the ability to ramp up a good month. Maybe be a little bit aggressive in the trade deadline range, but yeah, I'm I'm gonna still push for it. If I'm looking at a team, that's like I'm balling out and I've got the stacked team and my point scored there one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The funny thing about league like that is when everybody's grouped up it it's a fourteen team league and everybody's at like four and four. Like that's a different kind of situation too, Like you know, you're looking at it, you like, well, you know, a couple of good weeks and boom, I'm over the top of it. Let's go to b W. D W is here hanging out with us? What's up, dubs? The boys?
Speaker 5: You don't so got a little bit of a complaint started five and h and a half PPR.
Speaker 1: I'm about to go five and four.
Speaker 3: How you sound like it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, geez man, you know, and then I get you a drinker. So I feel like your bartender here more than them.
Speaker 3: Raise your spirits. Yeah, it's a month of losses have got you down, So what can we do?
Speaker 5: So I've got Jonathan Taylor and I've had a few offers, and you think it's a it's a dynasty league. Do you think he's worth moving on and trying to get some other pieces to kind of bolster?
Speaker 1: What's the Jonathan Taylor value in Dodvas you're the dynasty boy.
Speaker 2: I mean it's still pretty high. He's still a good running back, He's you know, I think we're sliding towards that injury prone tag with him, of course, but uh yeah, I mean it depends on what you can get. Because if I'm trading Jonathan Taylor, I want a stud back and then a pick or a stud back and then a potential good player. So you know, I want, like, you know, a decent running back back and you know Cedric tillmoan something like that.
Speaker 3: Would you take like a first round pick and Ray Davis?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I think that's a fair What about Gena Davis?
Speaker 1: Would you take Geena Davis back?
Speaker 2: I take prime Geena Davis, League of their own Geena Davis.
Speaker 1: There you go. I'm just trying to figure out where you're at here. Let's go to Louis Pisoglia, my people, Louis, how you doing? What's happening here? So unmute yourself. There go Louis.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, hey, how's everyone doing?
Speaker 1: So Sai than w W sounded like yeah, this dog ran away. You know he's going through a w W is going through it.
Speaker 3: More straight losses. I'll do that to you.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: Look you sound like the turnaround, like he's won three straight. You sound in positive spirits. What's up?
Speaker 6: That's actually really funny. I just I'm about to win my fourth straight.
Speaker 3: So you look at that.
Speaker 1: I started one in.
Speaker 6: Fourth and last year. It's a keeper league, so we got to keep four players every year, but you have to they drop down to draft ranks, so you can't keep it first or a second.
Speaker 8: An example, you know, if you drafted someone in the seventh, then you take him in the fifth and next year kind of thing. Okay, So I kept a few keepers that were great, like Nikua was in the fourteen, Garrett Wilson was in the seventh, and then Walker was in the fifth, and then I've got a couple others anyway, so that the season's turning around, I'm four and four. I'll be five and four after tonight. It's a fifteen hundred dollars buy in, and so after tanking last year, we're not tanking this year.
Speaker 1: Let's you know, we're in all right, what do we gotta do? Let's win some money.
Speaker 8: Well, okay, I'm gonna throw some names at you. It's a bit of an a list roster, but I'm there's a couple that I'm thinking I need to upgrade or trade up to to beat one or two of the other teams.
Speaker 6: So Jalen Hurts, happy with Haul, happy with Nixon, Garrett Wilson.
Speaker 8: I was gonna ask last week, but I'm pretty optimistic moving forward.
Speaker 6: You aj Brown, Nakua Kelsey league.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a ten team league, just the way the Key and I also traded some picks for next year to pick up Jaden Reed, and I traded a second for next year to get Grease Hall.
Speaker 6: So next year, I'm somewhat thin. But I'm just a couple names that I'm like wondering if I need to upgrade. One is Jaden Read.
Speaker 8: I'm a Packers fan and I just can't get a read on that situation as far as like boom or bust.
Speaker 1: No, stay put because you know he has been spotty. The weather yesterday was crap. You know, you throw pick sixes, you take away scoring opportunity, like you just got to ride the wave here, they've got to this is a perfect time for a buy coming up for them too, Like you can't, so I would just chill on that. What's the other one?
Speaker 6: The other one is JK. Dobbins rest of season. He's sort of like my guy on the bench that I'll be using in the upcoming bye weeks. And I've also got a couple of was like Shakir, I was just curious to your guys opinion rest of season because he's sort of like lost his efficiency in the last few weeks. And then all you right over there back again.
Speaker 1: I mean, what can you do there? I mean, Dobbins is kind of Dobbins. I know he hasn't been as good lately, but I mean it just seems kind of like we're, especially with the bye week's coming up to, we're going to miss a lot of guys. I would just hold Dobbins.
Speaker 3: I'm come trading him if there's something good out there to be Frank, if if Reed and Dobbins could give you some big upgrade and a keeper league with someone that's a little bit lower and you could, you know, push the table on like a high end wide receiver, I would. I mean, I've kind of been a little bit sully on Dobbins because of how good he was. He pushed Gus Edwards out, which is great. But you know, Vidal didn't do anything this week, but he did say five carries fourteen to five carries, you're seeing slight little snap uptick. I like how he said it. The efficiency on Dobbins has been just a tiny bit ticking down. And I don't think even the Charge Chargers one of the worst five and three teams. I feel like I've watched this season, but Dobbins has just kind of kept going. I'm not saying you need to move Dobbins, but I would peek around to see if there are upgrades to happen, and maybe you package somebody. But otherwise, like if I had bye weeks in front of me, good point, I don't know if I want to trade Dobbins away if he would end up being a replacement, but I don't kind of sounded how he made it sound was like, hey, I've just got someone that I'm not going to start, so maybe i'll his RB's hit the bye week, but I'd be open.
Speaker 1: To I mean, Bogs, do you think you could get Chase Brown for him, like a straight up swap or something because of the year.
Speaker 3: Well, but I don't think that's what we're talking. I think it's like out of position tree.
Speaker 2: I should say so with Dobbins, I feel like what you should do is you should float him to say, hey, I'm trading Dobbins. I'm looking to whatever you need, a tight end, a wide receiver, you're looking to add a pick since you traded a bunch whatever it is, and see what offers you get. I feel like you're going to get a bunch of garbage offers for guy like JK. Donalds. But I think the thought process is to sell him right now. He's had age, he's had injury history, so I think the most likely thing you're going to end up doing is keeping him. But yeah, float him and see what he brings you back, because somebody might be uh, you know, hurting and running back and willing to pay.
Speaker 3: I'll say this. The only thing I don't co sign there is trading him for a pick when it's a fifteen hundred dollars league keeper and you want to go all in this year. I don't want to trade depth just to like look to next year for a pick. I am one hundred percent keeping him over trading him just for nothing. But if you can do upgrades to win, that's what I care about.
Speaker 2: I would too. But it sounds like he wants to pedal him off here, like sell high on it. Yeah, that's what it looks the case. Yeah, that's the case. Yeah. But I am with Welsh in the fact that I don't want to trade him if I'm pushing all in, because if something happens to one of my running backs, he's a pretty good he's pretty good value. And like I said, I think at the end of the day, you're going to end up keeping him because you're not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Bagman knows this one thing about me. Cash rules everything around me. Cream get the money dollar dollar bills, y'all.
Speaker 5: Very woo tang.
Speaker 1: It's forever, you know, also forever two betting pros. Make sure you download the VP app and remember when you do right now, if you use the promo code FP free that's FP free. You get thirty days of the premium tools. This is the best time of year to be betting on sports, everybody. You've got all the sports rolling now, no more baseball, but you still got plenty of NFL left. We've been crushing on the NFL side. You got the college football, you got NBA, NHL. It's all rock and rolling right now. So download the app right now and then use that promo code FP freeze. You get thirty days of the premium tools from nothing, and then start poking around there. Have some fun, watch the Betting Pro shows, do some things. Call your mother, I don't know, do something you know, go walk to the dog I don't know, make a sandwich, and of course download the Betting pros app. Let's do a little three to one one here. Welsh is dominating here in this go h Chan and Neighbors. Last week he's up to ten points. Now Boggs, you're at four, I am at six. I'm right in between you. So Wels is here at the top of the mountain. Why don't you go first? Give me your three hundred yard passer for week ten, your one hundred yard rusher and your hundred yard receiver.
Speaker 3: I've got a good street. I think. I don't know if this is one hundred percent. I don't think I've had a single week where I didn't hit one. I got ten points through inbound. I know one hundred percent. And as I said it, I heard it. Yeah, so one hundred percent these are not going to hit. But I just wanted to point out I've been consistent, but yeah, that's going to be film. The only thing I care about in this league, because I'm just so dominating, is I want to hit all three in one week. That's the only exact thing I want. So for this week, as the as your leader, here is where we are going to go. Gentlemen, we are gonna go with Brock Party versus Tampa Bay. You can foe Row against Tampa Bay. Brock Purty one of the top passers in the league. They're coming off of the bye week, get a little bit healthy and get slanging. Bjeon Robinson versus the Saints. What can you do against the Saints? You can beat them and you can run. And then finally justin Jefferson against the Jaguars because they are stinky and Justin Jefferson smells quite nice. So Brock Purty, Bjeon Robinson, Justin Jefferson. That's my three one one.
Speaker 9: Cash it cash.
Speaker 1: It's funny you say jaguars. Why do you say jaguars? Is that there is wrong?
Speaker 3: Jaguars? Shag go Jaguars.
Speaker 2: It's a what that's an American thing? Most of the jaguars it is.
Speaker 3: What would you like me to say, jaguars jaguars or that?
Speaker 1: Remember that British guy from the commercials JA you are.
Speaker 3: Oh here holding going to play the jaguar. I'll go to Jouff get.
Speaker 1: You wars Jaguars jaguar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a regional thing. I think most it is the original thing jaguars, all.
Speaker 3: Right, the jack they do.
Speaker 1: I don't think most of America. Do you get a poll on this. I don't think most of America says this. I think a small section of people in Jacksonville say this. Duval County says probably and.
Speaker 3: Then out okay, so hold on real quick, real quick, Joe. You tell me what I'm doing, and then you tell me what's what I'm doing wrong?
Speaker 1: Jaguar. You're making it sound like you are somehow was like, well, you got to do to hang that photo up, that picture.
Speaker 3: So what's the that's the right way, and what am I doing?
Speaker 1: What you're saying I'm saying is that's what you're saying. And I'm like, if you know, well, the first thing God do is you gotta hang that you know, you gotta put the nail on the wall. Then you take that jaguar and put it behind the front with them and the jaguar.
Speaker 3: It sounds completely correct to me as you're saying it, So.
Speaker 1: War jaguar war or or jaguar.
Speaker 3: I don't say jaguar.
Speaker 1: Jaguars says like something some guy from Chicago culture he does. Come here, you a jaguar? What do you know him over here?
Speaker 3: You're starting to make it sound like it's something we can't say on this show. But yeah, okay, go ahead Jacksonville justin Jefferson again, we're gonna turn Jacksonville into Jaguars.
Speaker 1: I just I just you know, you've said you say it all just every I just figured this was it. This is why I need a vacation.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you brought it.
Speaker 2: And I get very I get very bitchy, all right, box, Well, where I'm at is. I need Joe to go on vacation. I'm gonna take him for three hundred yards.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Florida.
Speaker 2: Wires secondary suck, so we're gonna go with Sam Donald thereon. At Dallas. I just think Dallas, we're gonna get a quick factor here, and I think Suon is gonna have a huge game against the Cowboys. And then Jamar Chase on Thursday Night against Baltimore. I think he's jealous. Everybody scored a touchdown except him last week, and I think he's going to go ham on national television.
Speaker 3: I like that before before Joe gives him. When M comes up, I want M to say Jaguars. I want to hear how M. However, prepare yourself. No, no, say it, however, that's what I'm saying. Say it however you say it, but just be prepared. When Joe's done.
Speaker 2: Here, no pressure.
Speaker 1: Jacksonville and then whatever the team name is. I'm going with Joe Burrow here because those games between the Ravens and Cinthdai Bengals always end up in the seventies and the point totals combined, So I'll just bet the over. Folks, bet the over. I'm gonna little breeze hal against Arizona and give me Nico Collins triumphant return. Let's go Nico Collins. All right, M, no pressure here, you're up here with the out of bounds.
Speaker 3: How do you say the Jacksonville football sentence?
Speaker 1: Jacksonville?
Speaker 7: What M Jacksonville Jaguars?
Speaker 1: Thank you? M? Good job?
Speaker 3: How did that sound different? I can't do it anymore.
Speaker 1: I say Jaguars, W I R E s at the end.
Speaker 3: I'm going crazy. Go on vacation please, M hi, so nice to see you.
Speaker 1: What do you.
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 7: Basically, in my league aid and one nice, I'm trying to do it. Find a trade for Hubbard and Tillman. I want an running back. I'm basically just preparing for the playoffs. For my running backs, I have Barkley and I have Josh Jacobs. I'm pretty stacked on wide receivers, have Cup Jefferson, Deebo Mooney. So basically, my question would be for Hubbard and Tillman. Where should I be amy for in the running back tears.
Speaker 1: Hubbard and Tillman. Well, Tillman's got a tricky schedule with the corner's coming up, and he's gonna buy this week, so that could be a little tricky. Bob's where do you think you're at in terms of the value in return? Because I assume she wants to try to get something that is better than Jacob's. Is James Connor or DeAndre Swift that realm of where we're talking about.
Speaker 2: I hate to say that Swift might be, but he actually might.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's hard not to say it at this point, Like he is RB seventeen on the year, but that was after a very slow start.
Speaker 2: You see only part of the offense that doesn't look completely lost every single So yeah, Swift looks good. I think that's a good one. I think people might be willing to trade Swift on a hot streak as well. Maybe if I could get Chase Brown with Zach Moss being out in an indefinite amount of time with a neck injury, looks pretty good. He looked like Joe Mixon this week.
Speaker 3: How about this one? Could you get ken Walker?
Speaker 2: You know what? Try it? At least try it because people might be down on ken Walker and go for it. But I view him so that could he could be helping somebody quote unquote by here help NK I think what I want to do is I want to look at the teams that are borderline playoff teams that are like right on the edge. Maybe they have a good running back, maybe they have some injuries as well, and I want to find who their best running back is and give them depth for them and see if that trade works out. I think that's how I want to work that.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to the touchdown calls for Week ten. I had Jalen Hurts last week. I'm gonna have Jalen Hurts again this week. We're just riding the train. That's what we're doing here, Bogs. You are leading the touchdown calls here, You've got six. So where are you going for yours?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: I cursed Kyron Williams first week without a touchdown. I think in a million years you picked him. This this week is because I picked him. You know what, I like Justin Jefferson going up against that team that nobody can pronounce in Jacksonville. I think that bad team has a bad secondary. So I'm gonna go with Justin Jefferson to score a touchdown against that bad team in Jacksonville.
Speaker 1: Well, you got five touchdown calls that you got one from Saquon here. So where are you going this week?
Speaker 3: I'm going Aaron Jones versus the Jacksonville football team.
Speaker 1: Let's go to bah lockeye Lackey.
Speaker 2: Lackey's up.
Speaker 1: You sound like I'm up, bit Lackey.
Speaker 9: Well, thank you very much, and I'll just have a Jacksonville sucks.
Speaker 6: So we should just fallow.
Speaker 3: The house anymore. I like it.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 10: So my my complaint is I went into Sunday night game and a super flex tight.
Speaker 6: End Premium League with like a twenty two point lead.
Speaker 10: Having Flacco and Hockinson versus Taylor and Darnold, and Flacco laid an absolute egg I just needed. I lost by a point. And I just want to say that those those fumbles, I don't care that they go to the quarter. They shouldn't like that was Jonathan Taylor's full.
Speaker 1: Agree.
Speaker 6: He didn't wrap up, and that's why I lost.
Speaker 1: This is something I've been talking about a long time. I'm sure Bob and I and Watshing and I have been friends for such a long time. I'm sure they've heard me going this rant. But I'm gonna do it again anyway, which is baseball has an official scorer. How many times do you watch a guy throw a ball and hit a receiver in the numbers and it bounces off his chest and somebody picks it off. To me, interceptions, fumble, things like that, they should have an official score, just like Major League Baseball does. I don't think it's fair that a quarterback gets charged with all they get the fumble they and the handoff they you know, you get hit guys square in the numbers, right in the hands and hits off his hands and somebody else takes it away like that's on the receiver. I don't know how you guys feel about this, Bog's Welsh. I mean, I'm sure you've heard me say this before, But don't you think, like, can we evolve the scoring a little bit? Doesn't that make sense? Isn't there just logic there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean there is, but I for for like betting purposes, they're not going to change it because you know, it get real weird if somebody threw a pick and then it didn't count.
Speaker 1: But wait a minute, why not because if it's an error. Yeah, but here's the thing that's an error hit and you can start but that's a whole other market, Like you know, could it's somebody, you know, somebody who's bad at.
Speaker 10: Joe?
Speaker 1: I think it should crop every week or was he going to give up an interception? Ball gets some of the hands think that every week back and then we're going.
Speaker 2: To get into like, well, he only threw the pick because he got decked, and he only got decked because the tackle is bad. So now is the is the pick on the tackle or is it on the quarterbacks? So I think I agree with you that it shouldn't count against a quarterback. It should count as a negative towards a receiver. But I think changing it too much is going to get a little too into the mud. So I don't think they'll ever do it, although I do think it would be a decent idea Well, well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean that hits hit props, sometimes it hits or errors, and sometimes the official scorer screws you is a better or helps you as a better. So I don't see the difference, do you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually interesting. Yeah, I think the whole thing is always I still hate the like rush yard attempt thing from a quarterback that niels like. I feel like Neils should not be a part of any like statistics.
Speaker 1: So that's like surrendering yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, one hundred percent, it's a hundred. It's god there. Yeah, there is like a or you know, it's similar to you. I was trying to work it out in my head. It's like being hit by a ball and that not counting as a walk, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: In baseball, not counting as a total base.
Speaker 3: You mean, you know, like like when you get hit, if someone hits you and you take a base, that's a walk, but betting books do not count that as like a walk or a total base or anything like that. It's not like sordalizing. Yeah, stupid.
Speaker 1: Well see there you go. We learn something new every day. So almost thunderous. Thanks for hanging out while we had our logic conversation. What do you have for us today?
Speaker 9: So first off, I'd like to thank you well from Joe for my fantasy baseball performance. You guys led me to a twenty one and two record, soh my god, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Maybe what was it twenty one and two? Is that?
Speaker 9: What's it twenty one and two? Yeah, it was my first year doing it too.
Speaker 3: That's insane, dude, good job man.
Speaker 1: Wow, well black books getting work on right now December fifteenth. Be ready and join us on our baseball channel. Fans BROSMLB. Everybody all right, Thunderous, be like thunders everybody. That's a Now you got to follow it up, Thunderous. That's gonna be a tough one. That's a pretty good record there, buddy.
Speaker 6: Oh, I put my team in the chat.
Speaker 9: It's a dynasty superflex not tight endthingm And I was wondering, I I have one pick this year. It's just my first round pick. What is the balance that you guys, spines and trying to build for the future or just going all in and going for the like.
Speaker 1: I was like this, I'm a big three year window guy. Is it super flex you said? Or no super flex?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay. So you've got Burrow, hurtz auk Olave Wattle, Flowers, BTJ, Keenan Allen, Senter Tilman, You've got Tyrone, Tracy Jalen, Warren, Jacob's Kamara, Chase Brown, and then you've got Mark Andrews Eric All Unfortunately tourney cel pretty good three year window roster. I think you might need a little help with the wide receiver room. The thing you don't have is that like you have a bunch of one a's. As far as I'm concerned, there's no dude here at wide receiver. I would somehow find a way to be package picks or make use that first round pick on a big time wide receiver in order to fill out this roster box. From a diasy perspective, would you agree? Disagree? What do you say?
Speaker 2: I'd say tight ends a little tough as well.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Better.
Speaker 2: Recently Eric All just tore his knee up though, so in Kolbe Parkinson, I'm not short. So I would say for the most part, in a situation where it's like hold my pick or try to push my chips in, I'm trying to push my chips in. I want to win. You've had some tough injuries on this team, though, so it may take more than just trading that one pick you have to put you over the top. So I think it might be a little more difficult in this situation. So in but if I can get you know, if I can trade that first round pick and get a decent wide receiver and maybe a tight end to cover some of my needs here, I think I'm willing to push the chips in, especially with this draft class not being really sorted. I think there's talent, but it's not really sorted yet, and there's no like, you know, for sure superstars at the top. So I'm more willing to trade this year's class as well.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody one more thing to talk about. So next week we got four teams on Buie. We got another Germany game coming at US too. Germany gets the Giants and the Panthers. Giants and the Panthers. What did Germany do to deserve this?
Speaker 2: Bogs? They know exactly what they did.
Speaker 1: See. I knew if I said jump in the joke, I knew you would not drop the ball. No fumbles. They are always good. But seriously, like this is this is terrible. I feel like the NFL Welsh went down to schedule and go, you know what, just giveing the Panthers and the Giants. Just just throw that game at them, like this is awful. You get them a chance to showcase your great sport internationally and you're giving them the You're giving them Daniel Jones and Bryce Young.
Speaker 3: What it's bad. But those are the like, okay, let me reverse this. What's the last good game that was sent out of the US that we sent like you know, the Chiefs of the Chiefs ever gone and we ever sent the Chiefs and the.
Speaker 2: Forty nine hitting the Chiefs. Aren't the Chiefs playing an overseas game this year? I think they might be.
Speaker 3: It'll be the first one.
Speaker 2: I could be making it up.
Speaker 1: I didn't know if that's true.
Speaker 3: It's that Jacksonville football team they always sent.
Speaker 1: Well, Brazil was the the opening week, was right, there was Brazil, if member sir right where they were the Eagles and Eagles and Green Bay. That's great. That's a tremendous opportunity there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, look, I just think it must be next to your schedule. But I know the Chiefs are going over there at some point. Seriously, that is a That is a rough game. By the way, I don't know if you've looked at what the over under is, what do you want to say that in your brain? At thirty five and a half, Yeah, I was gonna say thirty six.
Speaker 3: Wait, what were the teams again? The Panthers and.
Speaker 1: Who Panthers and the New York Football Never.
Speaker 3: Mind thirty two and a half.
Speaker 1: Thirty two and a half bogs, What say you on this line.
Speaker 2: I'm going to stick with my thirty six and a half.
Speaker 1: Iowa, Okay, the number right now, ladies and gentlemen is forty two and a half. And guess who already about the under Yeah this guy.
Speaker 3: I mean give me a break.
Speaker 2: I mean, come, all right, the Panthers defense is really bad. So true Daniel Jones can get the ball to the lake neighbors a little bit, maybe they do, But all.
Speaker 1: Right, it was a great time. It's a great time hanging out with everybody today. Hope everyone's having a good week. Ten enjoy yourself. I'm gonna go on vacation, as everybody can tell I clearly need one. Don't forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel, of course, don't forget to download the Betting Pros app, and of course subscribe to the Betting Pros and Fantasy Pros podcasts wherever you get your podcasts. And don't forget it's still time to sync your teams to my playbook. Do it right now fantasypro dot com, slash my playbook or just download the app that will do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for Bogman and wash and Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 11: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best free way to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com slash review or on Spotify.
Speaker 3: Follow us on x
Speaker 11: Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasypros sh