Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos Kings, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgetable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. High Raigin draws, Let's get into this episode.
Speaker 2: A lot happened in this episode.
Speaker 1: I am so looking forward to Dustin Andcalia's thoughts about Kelly versus brit who saw there on. But before we get into that, I want to have some conversations about some of the scenes that happened prior to that. Okay, I want to get to the semien Phaedra one thing I know all three of us were asking for because Faedra is a peach holkerd after ten days of work, which as a record, Claudia.
Speaker 2: Had to wait three months try to get her peach, but didn't.
Speaker 3: Get a check all season until the night before the reunion when I signed my contract. That's why I was able to get six figures and at that five figures out war, they try to get me and they give all the other girls hello, every single person before me that did their first season and took that forty thousand.
Speaker 4: I said no to you.
Speaker 5: Are smart girl, not me for let me use your lawyer.
Speaker 4: Let him do see.
Speaker 2: You can lose.
Speaker 1: You can't borrow lawyers, because do not borrow GLAMs.
Speaker 2: I'm on your tip, all right.
Speaker 1: So the moment we've all been waiting for, we got a chance to see Page's personal story. Yes, we've been asking for it, and it's been delivered. And I do want to say this us saying this never had anything to do with Faedra, because Faedria does not control what gets shown first, right, So I want y'all to know that.
Speaker 2: We were now able to see some personal story.
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed seeing Faede as a mother.
Speaker 2: You can say, each one of my Phaedra, it's all good, boom boom. We have an opinion.
Speaker 1: One thing I personally will stand on is Phaedra as a good mother and Faedra loves her sons and as somebody who has worked with her, as somebody who was.
Speaker 2: There when Aiden and Dylan were born.
Speaker 1: I can say firsthand, I've witnessed Phaedra give those boys everything. And what was so interesting about seeing Faede as a mother. That is a whole different personality that I do wish the audience saw more. We know that Fhaedra is coming back next season. She announced it on Extra. If Fadra's watching or listening on somebody on her team, hey glam or the producers, I'll just say this, those scenes I think does a great justice to Fedra because it allows us to see her rest and who I think she truly is, and that is a phenomenal mother. To see Dylan with the bell bottom pants and being designer, to see Aiden talk about I want ten percent. I'm gonna help you like. All of that to me was black excellence. All of that to me, y'all know, I love seeing rich black kids. I just think it's I think we should see more of that. And I was one hundred percent satisfied with that, And I would have personally loved to have seen that scene before Faeda went on the trip.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go ahead and agree with you.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not the biggest AJA fan because of all the fake shit that I've seen but I will say that that made her likable. And I think, you know, she's usually kind of fake and rehearsed or mean, or she's doing it for a line. You can't tell me that when she teared up talking about how proud she was of her boys, that that was fake.
Speaker 4: That was very real.
Speaker 3: And that's the first time I've seen that from her. And I was like, Okay, this is why some people like her, because when I saw that, I like that. And I think when you can give us some of that, it makes some of the other bullshit more palatable. You're like, all right, we have balance, but when you always have that all the time without this, it makes you one dimensional. This made me say, it makes the other stuff a little bit more okay, you know, like, it's obvious she's a good mother.
Speaker 4: Now let me take that.
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all, clip this. I'm about to say something posit about Phaedria. It's obvious she's a great mother. The way those kids are well mannered, they're ambitious, they're intelligent, they're articulate, Like these are the signs of a present, good parent that cares about the well being of their children. And I can't take nothing from her. I love seeing that part of her that made me want to see more of her. The other stuff maybe want to see less of her. But if she does more of this and make some of the other stuff.
Speaker 4: You get more of a past because you have levels and layers.
Speaker 2: I liked it.
Speaker 4: I thought it was beautiful.
Speaker 5: Well one hundred and fifty percent agree.
Speaker 6: Some is wrong with you if you don't have a soft spot for children, you know what I'm saying. And these are kids that we have watched be born on television. You know, as viewers, we feel attached to these kids in an appropriate way, and it's great to be reacquainted with them, to check in on them and see how those boys are doing. They're obviously well adjusted, articulate, like you said, confident enough to.
Speaker 5: Express their needs and likes and desires.
Speaker 6: I loved Phaedra them showing her putting together that sewing room for Dylan and his fashion affinity.
Speaker 5: I love that. I love that that is nurtured.
Speaker 6: I love that his brother was so his brother, Aidan was so well adjusted, well spoken, getting on that mike asking the crowd how y'all feeling out there? That was that was so adorable to see and it was good to see Faedra being kind and softer you know what I'm saying around her children and showing some emotion and having something to say. You know, that was great to see and I definitely enjoyed it. That was wonderful and it was good to see that and good to be reacquainted with those children.
Speaker 3: I'm just sitting thinking, like, we never really see much about her real life, like outside of a break up with Apollo, right, and then the kids, like who are friends? Like does she have friends? Like, we don't really see family. We don't see a lot of it.
Speaker 6: But I should say we haven't seen any of it because she was very guarded and boundaried on married to medicine, and just now it's been great to see her have something to say. She's made me chuckle a couple of times, you know, and she she's been quick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's been cool. You know, I'm honest, I keep it real, and I'm not a hater. I'm not a hater.
Speaker 6: She made me chuckle a couple of times, you know what I'm saying. But it was great to see the focus shift from being mean, showing boobs and having you know, an attitude. It was great to see the focus shift to this is who I am. These are my children. I'm vulnerable with them in this way where I get emotional even speaking about how much I love them. That was some relatable shit, you know, and people like relatable stuff seeing her as a mom. There were plenty other mothers and fathers and people who would love to be mothers and fathers, and people who just appreciate seeing mothers and fathers on TV that can connect with that. So it was it built a bridge between people who may be harboring resentment from old shit or whatever. It was a great way to be reintroduced to Phaedra. So I enjoyed it. It felt good to watch.
Speaker 2: Child.
Speaker 1: We are just getting started. This is reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 4: And I'm assuming Apaula must be a pretty good dad too, because.
Speaker 5: They Yeah, yeah, you can tell Adam.
Speaker 3: I want to not give him credit as well. I think they have those kids have great parents that love him.
Speaker 5: You can tell they're well loved, you can tell they're confident.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always tell people, Look, I just say this to my own father, who my father was as a husband to my mother is none of my business. Like it's just in the sense of of course, if he did crazy things to her, that's one thing that, yeah, that's one thing. But who he was as a husband, that's between he and my mother. Who my father is the father is the best that I could ever ask for. And when I look at Phasian Apollo always say to people, if you only look at who they are as parents.
Speaker 2: I agree with Claudia and Dustin.
Speaker 1: Apollo and Phedra are great parents to those two boys, and it shows in terms of who they are how they show up, and I want to see more of that. I agree one thousand percent of Claudia that when you have a polarizing figure like a faith, one thing that we always try to do when we work with her was show the balance. That's why it was important to show like her in Apollo. It was important to show Phedra at the law office. It was important to show like other side of her because she is somebody that is closed off and she reads, but.
Speaker 6: So does Claudia without even saying a word. But go ahead, Carl, I'll be funny.
Speaker 2: It reads too.
Speaker 1: But you know, I think it's important to i'might been looking like I think It's one of those things where.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to be because I'm in such a good Please.
Speaker 2: Yes, not just saying I think.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of reality stars who are polarizing or villain esque. I think it does justice when you're able to say, Okay, let me let you guys inside my home so you can see me be this person. So shout out to that. I also think, as we talk about personal story, I do want to get into Kelly's divorce. As you all know, we all love Kelly. Kelly's a fantastic.
Speaker 2: Addition to this show.
Speaker 1: Seeing her go through this process of divorce, and then when she revealed that her husband, her a strange husband, got locked up in jail for lack of child support. Okay, that is listen, men, you have to take care of the responsibilities. It was hard for me to This is the thing about Kelly's divorce story that is not her fault by any means.
Speaker 2: It's not her fault. It is hard for the audience to.
Speaker 1: Connect to a woman's divorce story when we were never introduced.
Speaker 2: To the husband. A we don't see the husband, and we don't know anything about the dynamic of your relationship.
Speaker 1: I felt bad for what she's going through, obviously, and to know that the man never paid child support is terrible. All mens should pay child support if you're not with the wife and you have kids together. But it is hard sometimes to be fully invested in a story like that when you when you aren't given a chance as an audience to a vie who's you're getting the story at the end. When we saw sit In Peter go through the divorce, invested Ninni and Greg, rest in Peace, invested Fasier and Pallo invested, Portia Cordell one season is still invested. It's the same reason we talked about Portion and Simon, like we weren't able to see Simon and Porsche's marriage, you know, be on display for us to feel invested as much. So that's just one thing that I personally felt. It was hard for me to invest in it because I had nothing to work with.
Speaker 6: I agree, But it's so interesting to hear you say that, because for me, my experience is being I kind of felt for Kelly because she was we met her, you know, embroiled deeply in this divorce right and we get to see her be a hands on mom and her daughters. We see how much she fucks with her kids, we see how much cares about life in general, and she's still showing up, still fully entrenched in the fabric of the show this season, right going through all that shit at the same time, every time she talks about it, she tears up. She has to sit down and be comfortable and be around somebody that she was really close to, and she talks about it.
Speaker 5: I felt for her.
Speaker 6: Even so much that in that conflict that she had with Britt in this week's episode, I just felt like the way she was kind of staring at brit you could just see it all over Kelly's face that it was bigger than just that argument, and it actually has made me feel for her, Whereas normally I wouldn't give a fuck. What you just said would totally describe my disposition typically as a viewer, But for some reason, when it comes to Kelly, just the way she's still been showing up and kind of soldiering through it, it's just all this season I've been like, damn, I feel for her because she's going through that other shit while she's doing this.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean. So it's just been interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and nobody baby Kelly, Like some people get babied and coddles and like, well they're going through something, so we're not gonna know.
Speaker 4: She never got rest. They had to work for that forty thousand.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, well, I don't know if it's the same rate. I'm just I don't know it's the same rate. It's probably more now, but whatever it is, they had to like they made no shade. I'm just being funny, but they really made them work, like we made her work, you know. And that's always that's something that can be very frustrating on the show. When you feel like you're given one hundred percent of scene, you're being vulnerable, you're allowing yourself to be talked badly about your your the bone carrier.
Speaker 4: Sometime she had a trip at the first season.
Speaker 3: And then you may see someone else that's not doing as much, probably getting paid way more than you.
Speaker 4: That's got to be That is frustrating. That is frustrating.
Speaker 3: I'm just giving you the mindset from a reality personality. When you do that and you're like, damn, I'm giving, giving, giving, giving, giving, I have nothing else to give, and then someone else can kind of just like kind of COEs through not saying one person in particular. I think there's a couple of people that have done that that's frustrating, and she's done it with Grace. She's showed up pretty much except this episode, the one event with a smile on her face, kind of being Chipper, being every's cheerleader, little ball of energy. Like I actually felt really bad for her in this episode. I was conflicted about the event. I know I want to get to that, but I was conflicted.
Speaker 4: But she she's been showing up this whole season.
Speaker 1: She has no she has and that's what makes her so likable just as a person.
Speaker 2: I really really, really really really like Kelly.
Speaker 1: Again, as we're going to talk about the season finale next week, so we're at the end of the season pretty much. I will have love to see more of her work story again before y'all go off.
Speaker 2: That's not her, that's not her choice to what gets aired.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is, I think the one thing if I have to do a grade with Kelly a plus in terms of star power A plus, the personality a plus for the president, I would have loved to see more of her work story again, not her fault I'm sure, but I would have loved to see more of that. She's also a great mother. I love the relationship she has with her daughters too.
Speaker 6: That confessional this week when the twins came in, that's that's the ship that ties the viewers in for for the Life of a Housewife. Right When you see moments like that, you never forget that. I'll never forget them twins kissing her on the cheek, have a good job, do a good job, mommy, or whatever they said. That was adorable, so adorable.
Speaker 2: So yes, yes, Now Kelly, Kelly is a star.
Speaker 1: I'm happy that I started the season off loving her, and I still do.
Speaker 2: Congrat Kelly, Congrat.
Speaker 3: We have one more episode and a little birdie told me that that we're gonna be gagging.
Speaker 4: Next week with Kelly.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: They I got it narrow down the three names that have that did something really really shady, and it's she's in that group.
Speaker 1: And I hope, Okay, we're gonna get to that because okay, Claudia, I love Okay, listen, okay, so range.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get my catchphrase, God goddamnit, h.
Speaker 2: Something. Somethings were said and I was like, but we'll get to that a second.
Speaker 1: Okay, I do want to get into the sea between Britt, Cynthia, and Portia. It was a big deal to see Britt's house, mean not not for the audience for the ladies. Britt's house is under construction, and it was shown with the plastic on the side that means renovations happening. The other room had tons of boxing and closing the float out that shows package. So what we are seeing is the fact that I now understand why she did not want them over, because she is clearly under some form of renovation.
Speaker 2: But Ciphi and Porsche did show up.
Speaker 1: They came over, and in this scene, Brett doubles down on what is going on between her and Kelly. She did reveal that the issue is over glam, which to me is like, Okay, we kind of knew something was like that, and we'll get into that a second. But I want to talk about this because I'm feel like people called this the way I did. Portia and Cynthia come over, they're asking her what is going on with you and Kelly. She talks about the glam issue as what's dividing her in Kelly Okay. Then we talk about Shamiyah. Well she's close to Shamiyah.
Speaker 2: Okay. Not sure why Shamia's name being brought up, but I digress. Then Britt feels the need to you know what.
Speaker 3: You're about to say, exposed Tomiah, I'm nowhere.
Speaker 1: Shamia's catching astray and she tells Porsche on By the way, Shamia showed me text message just between the two of y'all that y'all had where she was talking about you and therapy and office other stuff. And I'm like, Brent, hey, this is me being honest. I I'm gonna keep it real. That thing felt set up to me. It felt like the intention was exposed to me. U.
Speaker 2: It came out of nowhere.
Speaker 6: Not really, it didn't come out of nowhere left. It came out of Grenada. And it actually came out of the before they left for Grenada, when they were in Atlanta and that whole kerfuffle about the donations and Shamiyah telling everybody on the trip that Britt had only donated two hundred and fifty dollars and she never returned with the truck that she promised. Britt was angry about that. She didn't appreciate it being mentioned at the table. She didn't appreciate the conversation being had, and at that point she had her target on Shemia. Oh, of course when she has these women over to her house what she didn't want to do for whatever her reasons were, she was going to take the opportunity.
Speaker 5: They came in.
Speaker 6: Cynthia and Porsche came in and started a conversation basically about what was going on between Kelly and Britt. Brit was like, okay, but I'm going to do is pivot and plant this seed that I already know will germinate because Angela planted it earlier. Right, she identified and highlighted the wedge in between Porscha and Shamia. Britt knew it was a successful play to an act and so she went straightforward with a pivot. This was one of the first times that we saw Brit actually embodying what housewives do right, which is manipulating conversation, making pivots that would be impactful to what happens next. That's what she did. She took advantage of the moment and Porscha fell for it. That's why she was playing with her hair. She looked gorgeous in ad chinga bano rolls printed set with that headband on. Porscha looked beautiful, but you could tell she was like kind of thrown off by Britt saying hey I saw these text messages or hey, Shamia had this conversation about you behind your back.
Speaker 5: It worked.
Speaker 6: It kind of threw Pushe off base a little bit, and that was her goal, so it didn't feel displaced her.
Speaker 5: I didn't know where to me, but I can understand why you would say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, clip this.
Speaker 3: I'm about to say something positive about Britt. This is the best she looked in all the episodes with that short hair. Yes, pretty, her face is the best her face looks. She looks great. And I was like, okay, because all the other episodes and she was telling us how pretty she is and how everyone hates her.
Speaker 4: It's so hard to be pretty, Edie, because.
Speaker 3: Ever since she was a little girl, everyone was so mean because I've never seen so so beautiful in their lives. So life was just so hard for her because all the girls just wanted to take her down because they just couldn't understand her beauty. I wasn't seeing it, but this episode, I'm like, oh, she cute. She's cute, she looks pretty. Actually, now, pretty Eddie, shut the fuck up with your bullshit. You start scene complaining about Kelly having the nerve to talk badly about you to her glam, which is her psychiatrist. That's what glam is. Okay, they're are psychologists. There are confidants. We tell them everything. They hear us. They look over our shoulders when we're on our phones in their chairs, they see you we're talking about.
Speaker 4: They know all of our business.
Speaker 3: So it is perfectly normal to talk a little shit about how you feel to your glam.
Speaker 4: Now, did Kelly overreact by saying shut it down? Some people can say yes, some can say no, but it is annoying.
Speaker 3: Now, I think, now this is what Britt was a hypocritical She says that Kelly's idea, she insisted that Britt use her glam, but she's insecure.
Speaker 4: An insecure woman is not going to lend you her glam. An insecure woman's gonna say, ah, my people a book.
Speaker 3: They're really expensive, and they're not gonna say yes, let's share, and I'm not buying her. Reason because Kelly needed a plus one, or she's scared to be by herself. Everyone likes Kelly. Nobody likes Britt. Kelly has options of people to go out with Britt.
Speaker 6: You do not no no shed She me and Kelly want it to be i'man interrupt you, but I want the number one. She's the best looking person. She went between the two of them. She didn't want to be number two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get that too.
Speaker 4: When she said that she needed she needed a sidekick.
Speaker 3: Okay, so okay, so she she's so angry that that Kelly committed this violation of talking about her to her Glam team. Then the very next breath does exactly that time ten being a messy bitch, you threw everyone else under the bus and your you did.
Speaker 4: You did way worse than what you were mad at Kelly for and you couldn't.
Speaker 3: Be there for your best friend going through a divorce over a Glam argument that should have been a five minute conversation.
Speaker 4: Look, bitch, I just don't like it.
Speaker 3: I feel like Proutie right here, me and Demetria. Everyone knew i'd have a sigh on Real Housewives at Atlanta.
Speaker 4: I didn't care. I was wearing my forever twenty one and if.
Speaker 3: I want to get dressed up pink boutique from London if I want a little eighty nine hundred dress. I was holding to pay for my poorsch Panamra and my expensive as high Rise.
Speaker 4: I was saying, okay, I was yeah, and I still have them. Okay. So I remember, Dmitria, don't be mad at me. Tell the story, but it's the truth.
Speaker 3: So when we went to fashion Week, she loaned me Dallas her silence, yes, I'll put some looks to me together.
Speaker 4: And I could tell one of the looks that was real cute on me. I don't think missed me. I think she was like, oh, and she says.
Speaker 3: Something like about that would have been a look for me, And at that moment I knew, all right, She's you know, it's annoying because it's my friend, but I get it, like you want your stylist to say, I want you to be the baddest girl there. So know your team's leaving and then going to the next person. He's having the same kind conversation was here. Plus Kelly's at a disadvantage. Kelly's five three great, It's like five eight, five nine. Even if they do their best styling work, it's not gonna hit the same. It's gonna it's done. I'm sorry, Kelly, You're amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, claud.
Speaker 3: It's just bye by this body type. It's just gonna look more fashion on brit no matter what. So but I can understand why she was irritated. I also, in a way could understand why brit would be well the other one. I suggested it, But Britt, I don't think she had thought giving her you, her glam was gonna be for every day and then you taking the photographer that make a part of the video like everything, like you know, use them and then to get on your feet and then get you somebody.
Speaker 4: So I think she violated.
Speaker 3: She did the same thing she was She did worse than what she was mad at Kelly for. And it's it's a fake beef. It's corny.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you, Claudia Jordan, you welcome.
Speaker 2: I tried to tell the girls last week. They said, girl shut out all re lit it.
Speaker 1: I'll go further and say this, in Black Hollywood, when it comes to scripted actors and actresses, let's just so let's stick with actresses. Obviously, when it comes to the actresses in Black Hollywood, they do share the same glam.
Speaker 2: There's a wonderfult hair stylist.
Speaker 1: Named Larry Sims there than he is Shaunta Larry sim he's the goat. Their stylis named Jason Bolden who styles everybody. Right, you can share the same glam in that regard because we're all getting dressed for different events. Hey, Tisha, and we're not all we're not all on the same gig.
Speaker 2: We're just we're all just being style for the Oscars.
Speaker 1: But like Laulia said, body types and based on style and taste, we're all gonna look different at the end of the day. The difference is this, and hear me, love and clear. When it comes to reality stars females, they're not sharing the same glam. And I'm gonna tell you the differences. The different is you're on the same show. We are together for three months.
Speaker 2: Every I'm gonna tell y'all something that y'all may know, but.
Speaker 1: I'll just tell y'all anyway, when the girls get dressed, they all size up each other and say okay, And then they also all the girls have a group.
Speaker 2: Chat what are you wearing? What are we giving?
Speaker 1: Because you don't want to be overdressed doing the most, and you don't want to be underdressed doing the least. So a lot of these reality girls are in group chats, girl, what you were in today? What will look are we giving? That's what they do.
Speaker 2: Nobody on reality television.
Speaker 1: Ninety nine point nine percent are sharing the glam for the exact same reasons. Claudia said about Demetria again, it's no shade to Demetria. It's more so light that out there could have been for me or while she's looking better than me. The thing with Britt that I clocked instantly and this and no shape. I'm gonna say this. I don't think it's BRIT's fault. Britt has this and I'm gonna fast for the comeback because I can't help myself.
Speaker 2: Britt. Look at Phager's events. I have never Britt, I Britt job has never looked better.
Speaker 6: You see the did you see that sand Yeah, Brit been dressed to say what you want to say, but she's been dressed.
Speaker 2: It's as she had work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was the.
Speaker 1: Bob was the bob was the limp of my beard under It was a it.
Speaker 2: Was a blunt cut.
Speaker 4: It was really well done.
Speaker 3: I give the bob a ten point zero on the Bob.
Speaker 1: It wasn't boded omer now, I mean under Now, I'm gonna say this. I don't know Britt. I know, I don't know Kelly personally, but I got and I've been doing reality TV for seventeen years, and I'm gonna say this. I do believe that Kelly saw what the glam was giving Brit and said, Okay, y'all doing too.
Speaker 2: Much, like like like like, okay, y'all doing too much. Y'all belong to.
Speaker 1: Me, so come come back home. And I'm pretty sure I don't know.
Speaker 2: This for a fact. I'm pretty sure maybe some are all the glad probably said, but look what this bitch has given us the work. I'm just saying it could be.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess I'm different, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Whatever, I'm just not like that if I I can't nobody do what I do, you know what I'm saying, just like I can't do what nobody else does. So I would not like if me and you was going to say me and you was going to the Immageorge Carlos Claudia, we had a great time at the Immageoris together say same and you was going to the Immageorge Loos and we was both being styled by Jason Bowlden.
Speaker 5: Right, I wouldn't give a fuck. You gonna look good as fucking whatever you put on, and I know I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Have my shit on.
Speaker 5: I would not care.
Speaker 2: So we're but but.
Speaker 1: In our defense and guys, I just gotta say this a Claudia being the only woman here, stop me if I'm wrong. Dusted on some real ship. I think there's two differences. Okay, we're men who are not on reality.
Speaker 2: I think it's that. I think it's one thing.
Speaker 1: That Lisa Wu Heartwell formally Heartwell said season one to Deshaun Snow. She said, when women get dressed, women don't dress for men.
Speaker 2: Women dress for other women.
Speaker 6: We do well, I feel you, but I just don't when it comes to you know how I am when it comes to jealousy that I don't.
Speaker 5: That's a boundary for me.
Speaker 6: The minute I smell a hint of resentment, jealousy, any of that ship, the friendship is over. We just you know, we just associates basically at that point. But so I wouldn't have had no issue. But again, I'm a guy. Maybe the restionale is a little bit different, you know what I'm saying. So I respect the room for people to have their own feelings about stuff, but I just don't like none of that shit. Do your thing, but do your thing just because you're good at your thing, don't mean that it's going to negatively impact me. I think it's actually better if we both doing our damn thing, Like that's the energy I beyond.
Speaker 5: Let's all be out here getting it. So, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just because you have confidence, and a lot of half this cast doesn't have confidence.
Speaker 4: They have paid confidence.
Speaker 3: The ones that are usually loud and mouthing off and trying to have a moment usually have the least amount of confidence. Even if they look stunning, they still don't have the confidence.
Speaker 4: So there's going to be an issue. I think. You know, I didn't like seeing Kelly like.
Speaker 3: Mad about it, but I understood, okay, you know, I mean I knew people were going to come for her, like, oh, she's just suggests she's just jealous because it looks better or whatever they're saying. I mean, you know, but it does suck when it's your idea to share your people and then they do you feel in your mind that damn, they kind of doing that thing or her, and I'm not really getting that same because there's a silent a couple of styles that I've used the forewhere I feel like they do really good work with other people. But when it comes to be putting anything on me, like ah, sh an't use nothing, you can just give her, I'm give me the same, like stop giving me the bullshit, like you know what I mean. I felt like Cinderella upstairs trying to so address together with mice helping me and random ribbons and shit, but then you go all out and give met galloping other people like I get it, cause I get that happened to me a lot. I think it's people don't associate me as one of the fast. I know amount of the fasts. Let's be very clear, y'all don't have to remind me. I know this, so they think.
Speaker 4: You'll be happy with anything.
Speaker 3: So it does feel like shit when you're like, damn, Actually the bat wards, I felt like me and Annie went and she was flawless, and I didn't feel good about myself.
Speaker 4: I wasn't mad at her though, it wasn't mad at her.
Speaker 5: That's my point, you might not be to me.
Speaker 6: It's just the comparison dynamic is just toxic to me. And friendship. Now, if we're not friends, and fuck it, you know what I'm saying. But if we're friends, that's toxic to me, which is why what I saw it take place at Phager's event between Britain, Kelly completely blatantly identified the fact that they are not friends, you know what I'm saying, and they were never friends. They have never been friends, and that is why it was much deeper than just a stylist, you know, giving attention to them both. It was more than that. That's when they started to engage. Kelly really wasn't engaging. Remember she literally didn't even speak back. She just kept her head turned and the look on her face. I've been alive a long time, and the look on Kelly's face read to me as if today is a day I'm already going through x YZ. I really don't even want to be here right now. I'm not even going to engage, and she turned her head and then they continued to go and then the shit came out. I don't feel like Kelly was really present in that argument. I feel like Grid ate her alive in that argument, you know what I'm saying. And I don't think that Kelly is a person who has trouble finding her way with words.
Speaker 5: So I just think there was something else going on that day, in that moment when they.
Speaker 6: Were shooting that that affected what we ended up seeing because that was not the same Kelly that we've seen all season long. And yeah, I just feel like she looked detailed, like just just removed from the situation.
Speaker 5: Something was going on, you know why.
Speaker 3: I think probably she was going through that that I don't think it went. You know, the divorce situation. She's there, She's been wanting to get a divorce for a long time.
Speaker 4: It got delayed again.
Speaker 3: She's probably sick of this annoying ass motherfucker and wants the gut ties. And then the girl that you kind of like was ride or died with for a while until you get off the sunken ship, the sinking ship, Kelly, you had her back to your detriment in the beginning, you know, you had her back, and all you wanted, like these girls you barely even know, Angela Oakley that you don't even hang with, like that, all the other girls were checking up on you and the girl that claimed to be y'all had some kind of pack to say, y'all, we Bethy's whatever did not come through you because she's matter about a glam argument like yeah, the glam thing, you can say, all right, Kelly, maybe using your feelings, you were wrong on that, but damn I would think, Okay, be mad at me over something small, check me on that. But then the big things in my life a parent dying, a divorce, a city that you would overlook the bullshit for the bigger stuff, don't like especially like like Kelly said, when I brought a whole ivy there, like you know, session to your house.
Speaker 4: I did this, I did that, I did this, and.
Speaker 3: I couldn't get a phone call when I'm going through a divorce, but these girls I don't really know.
Speaker 4: I'll call me. Hell, yes, she's an I would out.
Speaker 3: I would have sung her too with that event, like oh you want to talk to me, because then you could tell and you know, when a bitch knows.
Speaker 4: She lookedod right. So she came in from the top of the bride.
Speaker 3: She came there and she she was very antagonistic when she said her.
Speaker 4: Hello to Kelly, that's not how I'm real friend. Yeah, she was like hey Kelly, and she was trying it. I would have flapped the shit out of her right then there.
Speaker 3: If that was my my fake gust friend Jordan didn't chuck on me that that would have.
Speaker 4: Been enough because she was trying to antagonize her with that.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't think, Okay, that is that?
Speaker 2: That is interesting.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm glad we get these different perspectives. I didn't think about that until you said it, Brit. And we'll get to the Charles Angela and Marcus thing too, but let's just go with the flood with this conversation.
Speaker 2: So at page this event, what.
Speaker 1: We're talking about now is how Kelly and Britt read each other. So Britt walks in Britt. If you're watching or you're glam tans across the board, I have.
Speaker 2: Britt did and this look looked amazing.
Speaker 1: And it's the reason why I told y'all in the first episode I said there is something.
Speaker 2: About Britt, not Mary that I like. There's something about her.
Speaker 1: It makes me sad that we're not going to see on the show anymore because I felt like Britt again, if you're watching I don't know what happened to you.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to talk about that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't there, but what I will say as a viewer, this is only me speaking as a viewer. This episode made me want you more on the show. I'm gonna tell you why it was, because the thing is this. When I first saw brit pop up on the screen, I said, mss Mama has a spice to her that I think is very delicious that I'm just curious what it is. That's why I felt like, Brit, You're better than the shade she was giving Kenya, because.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I felt like, you're trying too hard.
Speaker 1: That ain't ain't that ain't nothing to work with, and I thought it felt flat. But when you're having an issue with your girl, that's when your real attitude comes out. And that's why this episode I felt like Episode sixteen Lord Jesus was the first episode where I got to the real Brit. Whether it was cute or not, it was who she is and that's why I don't judge reality. Start just be you.
Speaker 2: You're right, Claudia, I didn't think about this. Brick came in no where. Her shit looked good, you know, she knew like, bitch, I use your glam to look like this and I'm.
Speaker 4: Make you mad. That's what she came in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's kind of like when a girl gets dressed up and she knows that her ex boyfriend is gonna beat there with his new girl, and you sort of walk in and you say, hey, you good, Hi, I'm Claudia Jordan, and you walk away because you want the grul to know. Bitches, this is what your man used to have. But I digressed, so I was I love Kelly. I was surprised that Kelly was passive AGGRESSI up, Kelly.
Speaker 2: I love you baby. You were passive AGGRESSI up.
Speaker 1: And when Brit clocked in and said it's aggressive, No, you're passive aggressive, Kelly's like, no, I'm aggress up. This is subtle Claudia and Dustin. But this is when I screamed and ran away. Britt stepped up to the grunk said, oh, really, you aggress up.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it that love Claudia Dustin.
Speaker 1: The fact that she walked two feet in front of her gave me everything I needed to know because Britt was like, bitch, you're captain and I'm gonna show it. And when Kelly made the comment about your pill popping roommate, which to me and I would love to get your thoughts too, obviously meant to me two things. I'm not gonna say the second because I'm not here to do that. But I thought two things when she said Britt's husband's her roommate. The second one I'm not gonna say. The first one was y'all not really married, That ain't your husband, That ain't your husband? Boob stop it, and y'all do pop hills. When she said that, and then Brit gagg for ninety seconds and then came back and said the word about the abortions, I would love to get your thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: I'm being honest.
Speaker 1: I'm all for shade for shade. I don't like your Mama jokes because I felt like that's too far. Other people like it, and that's fair. There's something about shading some a woman who had an abortion for abortions.
Speaker 2: That to me, this is just how I feel.
Speaker 1: I felt like shading somebody that had an abortion, to me is very low because I know how difficult it is for a woman to decide to do that. Other people may agree and say you can't call me a pill popper and I can't go to hell with you. I get that. I'm just saying for me. I felt the abortion thing was too.
Speaker 2: Love so let me.
Speaker 3: I had the same reaction as both of you, and I just want to jump in before we go too far with that argument that it was that Kelly, sorry Rit's husband she was talking about. So I thought that same thing to also, And then I called one of the houses.
Speaker 5: I didn't think that she was talking to.
Speaker 3: Yes, you needed to because stages to calm Kelly down and key you taught.
Speaker 4: You a pill pop and roommate meaning.
Speaker 5: On the trip, yeah, yeah, ship, and I had at.
Speaker 3: My notes and I was like, oh my goodness, she was talking to Phaedra. Yeah, so she on her pill popper. I thought at first, I was like, she didn't call her pill popper, but she was saying pill pop and roomy.
Speaker 4: But that would explain.
Speaker 2: Current journal job o.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 6: I never thought she was talking about her husband. I was following, following the volley of the conversation and I saw Phaedra, you know, in the middle or whatever, And I never it never crossed my mind to think about her that she was talking about her husband. Never until you just said that, I always knew it was it was Phaedra. So that's crazy to me because it's you guys obviously are and alone. It was probably a bunch of people that thought that their relationship changed when Kelly and Shmiah got close in real life. I've seen them at a club together in New York City. They hanging out big time outside of this show taping. Kelly and Britt had whatever pack they had to be besties or whatever during the season, and what happened was Kelly picked Shmia. Kelly and Shamia got close for real, and when they was in Grenada and that shit went down about the donations, Samia had Kelly support at that table. Kelly even said something about the donations or whatever that kind of was identifying, you know, brit as a person who didn't donate right, And I believe that was the fork in the role for them. Ever since they was at that table in Grenada, they've been off and Kelly sided with Samiyah in that conversation. They've been off ever since that point, and they did not talk from Grenada all the way until Well. I love Shemiah so much, but she's not the best person when it comes to acting in the scenes. Because when she asked Kelly, like, so, you haven't talked to once last time we talked to brit. You haven't talked to her since you since Grenada. Wow, you know she ain't talked to her because you and Kelly been talking and you know that she hasn't talked to her, And so that's been a thing that was brewing between them. They weren't speaking. And so maybe though that shit did start coming up, the resentment about the looks, and maybe that was the motivation to be looking so damn good when she showed up like that. Maybe so, But their shit broke right there at their table in Grenada.
Speaker 5: That was the line that was crushed.
Speaker 6: But the closeness between Kelly and Shamia in real life their friends for real in real life, they hang out outside of these cameras to this day, and that is what drove the rift between brit and Kelly.
Speaker 5: That's what happened.
Speaker 4: I watched that.
Speaker 3: Scene maybe five or six times, and I was really really triggered by it.
Speaker 4: I really was triggered by it. I mean it really really.
Speaker 3: Bothered me because anyone who's ever had somebody close to them, betray their trust and tell something that is so dark I don't even know if it's a true reader. Not the abortion thing that's me here nor there, but the fact that a woman would use that against another woman, when so many women have had abortions, when so many women have had problems with fertility, when so many women have experienced that, And to sit here on a high horse and say that you've had abortions during your marriage, when you know this woman is going through a messy divorce. We can say, yes, well, Kelly put an accusation about Britt and doing pills, right, I just don't think it's the same. I just don't like. I just feel like, get hit it with something else. But that was such a gross moment. And I've had friends betray me in similar situations like that, where they told something where you're like, oh my god, I cannot believe you went there. I cannot leave up all the things you could say about me that you went there.
Speaker 4: And when in that very moment, as.
Speaker 3: Beautiful as Britt looked, I looked at her like the devil. It really bothered me, Like I was like, oh, oh my god, it seems like she has no bottom. There's no end to where she will go. She'll go as low as she needs to go for the moment. And I don't know if she's just extremely erratic. It gives unstable, it gives uh, there's no boundaries, there's there's no I'm sure Kelly knows some other dirty things about brit that's worse than pilpoping that she could have said that she didn't. And to me, part of being a housewife and not a basketball wife or housewife and not a love and hip hop girl where there they get a little bit more guttter with it, right, is the ability to insinuate something where bitch, you know what I'm talking about and people can read between the lines and you still say, stay elegant and classy about it.
Speaker 4: That's a good housewive to me.
Speaker 3: But when you just get gutta and filthy and dirty, listen, I got a lot of information on a lot of people that y'all say, I hate that. I've never said that. I still hold onto and over an argument from glam to telling about abortions. I just feel like the punishment did not fit the crime. I just felt it was way too fucking far and brick deserves, like her ass whips over that if I was, if that was in my friend's circle, like that's like there's no going back from something like that. You know, I'm going through a divorce and you gonna say I had abortions during my marriage? So are you saying I have one of my my husband's kids or that I got pregnant by somebody?
Speaker 4: What the fuck are you saying?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: What are you saying? You know? I don't know.
Speaker 3: And the way Britt acts, she does act like a pill popper because she's calm, then she's erratic. She makes these really ak I made these erratic angry faces. She's up down, up down, and she gives me very much. I don't know what I'm gonna get. The way she responds to a level two crisis with a level ten intent to me gives instability and something's going on. I'm not saying she's a druggie, because I've never seen her doing, but she got something going on. That brain hers because it's fucked, it's chopped and screwed. And I thought that was disgusting. It was growth, brit and you are real bird for that. That's bird bitch bum behavior. It was trashed and I didn't like it, and it took all all the accolades because you did look drop dead gorgeous and stunny on the show, But your soul is dark and ugly and fucked and you are a terrible woman. You're not a girl's girl. I called it, and I clocked it weeks ago. You're not a girl's girl. You don't have girlfriends. You could tell your own family. I don't really fuck with you.
Speaker 4: And that is not everybody being jealous because you're pretty. It's easy to be pretty.
Speaker 3: We all got fucking filters and hair dye and weaves and lash is okay. It's not that rare to see somebody pretty. And the fact that you think all of your problems are because of your looks and not because of your inner you need to work on that core.
Speaker 4: There's something going on there, there really is. And it was Gotda.
Speaker 3: It was Gota and Kelly. You know, Kelly did a low blow too. You can't have kids. I didn't like none of that shit.
Speaker 4: I thought it was terrible. I thought it was terrible.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: It made me miss Kenya because I felt like, and this is you know whatever, I'm watching the show I'm a viewer. This shit ain't personal to me, so watching that volley back and forth between Kelly and bridd.
Speaker 5: I was like, damn, I wish Cany was there.
Speaker 6: My hope is that next year, Because you want to talk about somebody skating, Phaedra actually skated these five episodes. She was unmatched when it came to She didn't have any worthy opponent on this cast.
Speaker 5: Her and Porsche, our friend Lee on the show.
Speaker 6: I would love to see Kenya Moore be added to the cast next season. I would love to see her come back full time. I would love to see Niani come back. I'm just being a delusional fan right now, right of the show. I would love to see Ninnie come back. To me if you bring Ninnie and Kenya back next year, even if Nini's a friend, we got a show.
Speaker 5: We got a motherfucking show. So I don't know. Uh, it just made me miss Kenya.
Speaker 6: I think she would have added a lot to that event overall, to Phaedra's return to all of that.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. It just I would love to see them next season. That's all.
Speaker 6: And one last thing loves and pay Candy a million dollars an episode for five so she can come to Kenya's events and we can finally get a sit down with between her and Phaedro and they show pay Candy a million episode. Let her have five episodes and we and were good. You know what I'm saying, that's all we need.
Speaker 4: They gotta, Yeah, they gotta, they gotta.
Speaker 3: I think they need to address some of the unresolved things and get some of the old girlies back.
Speaker 4: I think that would definitely, you know, like maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's some there's some world where that could actually happen where you get them back, but you I just think it's like such a letdown, like this season with with Porscha and Faser when they came back. Yes, they were missed by the fans and they are fan favorites, right, like ignoring the reason why they weren't there and then playing in our faces the whole season like that of course is gonna give.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a letdown.
Speaker 3: If we could like kind of get into some of that, I think that would have actually helped as well.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I agree, I think I know it's difficult, but I definitely think it's one of those things where you have to address the elephant in the realm. Because one thing that I always wrestle with as a producer is.
Speaker 2: This is no secret.
Speaker 1: There's so much that goes on in production because again, for example, a lot of people think I make all the decisions right, I'm always like, this ain't the Carlos King Network.
Speaker 2: I don't pay talent out of my savings account.
Speaker 1: Everything. Everybody has a boss. And that's the thing that people don't understand. Everybody has the boss when you're on television. The top brass are the ones who make the final decisions. Okay, perfect example, when I got Claudia, I said I want to be a housewife, they said child, she got to work with this thing, and I'm like, I sees partition of her. And then I didn't get my way, but I got some I got some say, but I don't have a final say. I say all of that, I could not agree more. I do think the audience who are very special to this show, and this show is very special to the audience. I do think the lack of the one on one between Freak and Frack of about what happened, even if it was a seven minute conversation. I think the audience is too invested, too special, that that Housewives of Atlanta forget the rest of the cities in this moment. The real Housewives of Atlanta audience are the most special human beings when it comes to the franchise because they care.
Speaker 2: They care about the show.
Speaker 1: They even when they shade it, I know that they're shading it because they care about it. I do think it's a It's unfortunate that the audience could not have gotten that. I agree with you too when it comes to that point when it comes to Kelly and Britt, I agree with the both of you. Kelly and Britt, y'all were never friends to have that level of falling out over glamm I'm now with Claudia in the in the sense of where y'all friends when y'all were cast to be on the show. Because as much as I go with at it with my friends, and I'm gonna go add it like that, but let's have an argument.
Speaker 2: I'm never going to go to the depths of hell to embarrass you ever, especially over Glham.
Speaker 1: We're arguing over hangars and dresses and shoes were tape at the bottom of the soul, like, is that what we're doing?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: To me? I thought they both were wrong to to now now that I know this.
Speaker 1: I felt Kelly was wrong about the when I thought she was talking about the husband, and I'm like, what does he have to do with this conversation? Shade her now that I'm aware that she was actually calling Britt a pill popper.
Speaker 2: If Brits takes pills, I don't need I don't.
Speaker 1: There's certain things about reality stars that I just don't want to know. I don't if that's your if that's what you do, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't need to know those things.
Speaker 1: When it comes to whether or not Kelly had an abortion, and for the record, she says she did not.
Speaker 2: She said her tubs are tied.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know if my reality starts having abortion unless they want to tell me that.
Speaker 2: Unless they want to tell me that.
Speaker 1: When Kimmy was diagnosed with breast cancer on Love and Mash Huntsville, I told you got this throw already. It was so personal that I said to her, it's your choice to tell your story if you want to quit and and and go through chemo and all of that on your own and not tell the not tell a soul that's your I'm gonna ride for you, sis. It was her choice to say I want to talk about it and bring these women along my journey. Abortions and pill popping as shade to me is whack a f I think it's disgusting and girls. Shame someone's folded up bob shame somebody ready, chase somebody spaghetty straps, Chase something like.
Speaker 3: You ain't just about to give to mind. Shase someone that can bridesmaids. Shame, someone that used to be on a pole. Chase someone who got brand new once I got a little checked. Chase someone's lace front. But don't just you know, you ain't about to just.
Speaker 4: Do mine now.
Speaker 5: Probably I love you, but.
Speaker 3: I will say that I see people in comments. At first I did think the same things Colors. I thought the pill poper comment was about BRIT's husband, so I was like, oh, that was so disgusting that that Kelly Britt will respond with the abortion talk.
Speaker 4: But now that we know, we know, I think they were both wrong in that scene. They were both wrong.
Speaker 3: They they pulled, they took out you know when you have They both brought like guns to knife fights. Right, they both went too hard and used weapons of mass destruction on each other where they can never come back from that. To me, that means the stakes whenever that high, you weren't really friends certain people, when you're really friends.
Speaker 4: Someone like you, I'm not gonna because you're like, I'm gonna fuck with you in two weeks.
Speaker 3: But right now, oh, you might say a little shade, give her the light shade. Oh that's why your heels is at acting great. I don't know, but not personal soul crushing stuff. And I will say, Kelly, exposing that your friends of ahthough.
Speaker 4: We can connor already tell that was that was fouled to do in front of her. I'm just saying she's erratic. I never seen bat news. Let me protect the show. I never seen the drugs, no drugs like that. But she's erratic. But saying that if you do have knowledge of that, that.
Speaker 3: You got only because you were allowed to be close to her because your friends, that is wrong. And Britt exposing someone may potentially I have done have an abortion because you were friends with her and she confided in you, whether she did or she didn't, that was wrong. That was fucked up on both of them. I got it, they both were. I don't even they were both wrong. Right with the Lamb argument, It's like.
Speaker 2: Damn, yeah it was. It was just that there anyone to add to that Before I move on.
Speaker 5: To you know, we can we can get onto what we need to be discussing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know how to start to. I I came into doing reality television because I did study journalists at college, and I do like journalists too.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling a little way because I shared my journalism journey with you, and now you're taking my journalism journey from me and you're running with it.
Speaker 4: And I feel like you. Now I'm jealous.
Speaker 1: It's okay as long as you and I both don't share the same glam degree. Okay, cover vote journalists.
Speaker 2: Now, I will say this.
Speaker 1: I got to reality television because of my love for real people, real stories.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with real personal story I I I do.
Speaker 1: Understand that there are certain shows that are fake, that are scripted, that don't show the reality. I don't want to see that on the Housewives of Atlanta. I don't ever want to see this on this show. When I saw this person named Marcus come out of nowhere and say, I want to talk to you Angela about your husband.
Speaker 2: But I wanted to be a one on one and Angela.
Speaker 1: Being the MVP of the season Peyton and said cha by, and then for Marcus to.
Speaker 2: Then doing a toast, say.
Speaker 1: And toast to Angela and her husband who's cheating on her?
Speaker 2: It was sort of like like who sent you?
Speaker 1: And it was I'm gonna say when I worked on the Real Housepals of Atlanta for years and this is some real shit. I cannot tell y'all how many women came up to me while we were filming at these events that's in the Claudia and they would say to me because they knew I was.
Speaker 2: The executive producer of the show.
Speaker 1: I've had so many women come up to me, well, you know I messed with her husband?
Speaker 2: What like? Who? First of all, who are you? And Who's like, I'm move move that happened.
Speaker 1: I can't count on two hands how many times I have people come up to me when I was working about some tea they had on my girls the Housewives, and I was just like, I'm never going to be that producer that is going to be so lazy to.
Speaker 2: Tell that story.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not saying a producer put markets up to my saying that, but I also will say this, and this is some real stuff. I've had some reality stars come up to me during my time as a showrunner and say, you know, I got my friend gonna show up and because she, she or he got some tea about such and such. And I would be like, I'm not going to put a mic on a random person to do what we're paying you millions.
Speaker 2: Or thousands of hundreds of dollars to do. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: If you know this information, and if that person in your car m who you want me to mike.
Speaker 2: Path the information? Now, how about you go and tell them yourself. Be a be a boss, be beat that girl, tell them yourself.
Speaker 1: When I what I saw happened, it made me so upset because I don't know who put him up to it.
Speaker 2: By no stretch of the imagination was that real.
Speaker 1: And when I say real, meeting that nobody knew in that room what was going on.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I don't know who, we can we can get to that and and and and and sort of debate. But it was the laziest ship, and it made me disgusted with where reality TV is going to.
Speaker 2: Where that just got camera time.
Speaker 6: I I hateed it.
Speaker 5: It felt completely disjointed.
Speaker 6: It felt like a a up jerk as.
Speaker 5: A viewer, like we were.
Speaker 6: We were we were shaken by watching that ship, and not in a good way. First of all, if it ever was time to hold up a sign saying who is this? You know what I'm saying, that's when it That's when the poster shit have came up. It just was crazy. I just think that that the young man that was on there. I know I saw a bunch of posts and ship earlier that people had shared that he had made.
Speaker 5: He was live tweeting the episode and stuff.
Speaker 6: He just wanted to be involved and have some attention shined on him, and I just think it's unfortunate that it was at his own detriment, you know what I mean. This goes back to Basketball Wives, and it was a storyline like that. A guy called Jackie with some information one time. Uh, we're back on marriaed to medicine years ago. That gentleman came up and said something to quad about Lisa Nicole's husband. It's just It's just it's just a very elementary play, you know what I mean, very old, very We've seen it, heard it all before, and they had been doing so well from aduction standpoint with kind of following and building a story that this interruption just came out of nowhere. Nobody believed what he said, and I just felt bad for him. He it just looked down bad to me, Like, damn, bro, like that ain't even how you really need to be out here trying to do your thing. Man, It's other ways you can get attention without doing that.
Speaker 5: It just looked bad to me.
Speaker 4: So you think that was a set up by like production, that guy, that guy being.
Speaker 6: There, And I think it was set up by somebody not production. I think that that that seemed very lazy and elementary in a way, that someone who hadn't thought things through kind of set that up. So I didn't even put that on production. That was from one of them cast members. It'll be interesting to find out who.
Speaker 4: So I text two people today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the fact that just came me was not Drew, So stop putting on Rew.
Speaker 4: It was definitely not Drew.
Speaker 5: You in the comment putting it was Drew.
Speaker 4: My cousin threw, now, yeah, ain't gonna my cousin.
Speaker 3: So I talked to someone else today about it, and you know it was revealed. Well, I think Angel said on this episode right that somebody said that they were paid to go do it, because I thought that was fake til I'm like, was that production that planted that person there? How they get in and then they you know, oh, well's open event to the public. It's never really open event to the public when you're filming because there's release forms that have to be signed from everyone that's in there.
Speaker 4: Like everyone knows.
Speaker 3: So they said that one of the housewives paid him to be there, and it's not who we think it is.
Speaker 5: I believe it. I believe that one hundred Well that's.
Speaker 1: The thing I now we're looking I'm looking forward to next the finale because obviously all would be revealed. The main thing for me, though, is somebody in that room set this guy up to do.
Speaker 5: It, or whoever was You don't need to be there no more.
Speaker 1: It's it's just it's not what I want to see and it's just not something that I think is necessary. If you have information about one of your castmates and you feel strongly about whatever then saying like, look, at the end of the day, I felt Britain Killer were both wrong for the shade, but at least they both said it to each other and didn't send someone.
Speaker 2: Else in to do their job.
Speaker 1: And that's the part to me that just feels so gross in terms of like where we are with things, because that to me, which just super unnecessary, and I just.
Speaker 2: I just didn't like it.
Speaker 1: It's funny because Dustin's right, I thought about those two moments dust that you mentioned in terms of the other shows that had a random person come in, and.
Speaker 2: It's just it's the laziest of lazy.
Speaker 6: And never never ends well for that person either, you know what I mean, because people are now going to be looking at the person and picking them apart, you know what I'm saying, in ways that maybe deserved, but like, why.
Speaker 5: Would you even put yourself in that position? Why?
Speaker 6: Like, it's just nothing positive that could come from that. So it feels stupid as fuck to me, and it interrupted what had been in otherwise really enjoying, enjoyable season for me.
Speaker 3: For my deductions from I was I've been trying with different angles with a couple of the girls I've taught to it really was I first, of course, you know, I thought it was Britt at first.
Speaker 4: It wasn't Britt. I'm clearing her name right now. And it was not for.
Speaker 3: Ship people that y'all say I come for the most. I'm clearing their name on this top on this issue, right. It was neither one of those two that set this person invite this person. Do you think this is this kind of feels more of like, would if that do this? I don't know, do that do this Carlos Or do you think that's a rookie mistake?
Speaker 1: I think I think it's anybody, listen, I don't when people want a moment, it doesn't matter your status on the show.
Speaker 2: I think I think there's I think it's just people who just want a moment.
Speaker 1: They not maybe for themselves, but it's the opportunity to embarrass somebody. It's an opportunity to take the heat off of them possibly put There's so many reasons, but yeah, it doesn't matter if you're a rookie or that. People do things because they feel like there's something that needs to happen. And that's why for me, I'm looking forward to the finale because I'm so curious about what will happened with that.
Speaker 6: I definitely want to know. Remember the cookie Lady, Oh yeah, yeah, same thing.
Speaker 5: It never ends well for those people.
Speaker 4: So and I will say.
Speaker 3: Condolences to Portia and her family, Londie like that, and then you know, that's that's gotta be tough, like losing.
Speaker 4: And I remember her from the show like that. She was on the spin off.
Speaker 5: Porscha's family mattered, she was heavily involved.
Speaker 4: Gotta be tough. So rest in peace.
Speaker 5: And for sure, I will say.
Speaker 3: Angela handled that moment really really well, Like it seems like people want her to pop off, and she doesn't usually take the bait because she could have easily gone wait wait what she could have gone to.
Speaker 4: Side, given him a moment.
Speaker 3: She has a very high emotional intelligence or reality, I believe, because she could have easily my curious so would have probably made the mistake of that wait, come off to the sign and take this might what happened, But she.
Speaker 4: Didn't give it anything.
Speaker 3: She knew that it would elevate, it would be a force multiplier for him, and she didn't. I just feel like she just really she's she just gives experience like experience.
Speaker 1: No, she's dope. She's dope, so no, what a I really enjoyed this episode. I really enjoyed it. I know it was hard on the episode last week with Grenada, but it.
Speaker 2: Was magic that there was so mad at me about that, which is fine. You know, listen, drama we missed. It wasn't eat about drama. That's why I said.
Speaker 1: It was more so about like I like tris when you could get something iconic out of it.
Speaker 2: But you know people don't like to listen child.
Speaker 1: I said, iconic moments, whether it's emotional moments and iconic read something iconic. It wasn't about drama. But that's neither here nor there. Then we have it all right and we will see y'all again next week. Thank you, guys, love your rain dry.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals Baby, my expressions, Yes and don't forget. Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment, an executive produced by Me Carlos King, King Doming Entertainment, Baby,