Speaker 1: Hey guys, Saga and Crystal here.
Speaker 2: Independent media just played a truly massive role in this election, and we are so excited about what that means for the future of the show.
Speaker 3: This is the only place where you can find honest perspectives from the left and the right that simply does not exist anywhere else.
Speaker 2: So if that is something that's important to you, please go to Breakingpoints dot com. Become a member today and you'll get access to our full shows, unedited, ad free, and all put together for you every morning in your inbox.
Speaker 3: We need your help to build the future of independent news media and we hope to see you at Breakingpoints dot com.
Speaker 1: Good morning, everybody, Happy Thursday. We have an amazing show for everybody today.
Speaker 4: What do we have, Crystal, indeed we do.
Speaker 2: Attorney General Pambondi grilled over her Epstein cover up and did not go all that well for her shifting narratives over that El Paso Airport enclosure. Sager has his own theories. You will be unsurprised to learn we've got the breakdown after bb comes yet again to DC and meets with Trump pushing for war with Iran body camera footage from a CBP shooting in Chicago that we've covered extensively here has been released and definitively proves that the government was lying from the start Cash Metel screwing up the Nancy Guthrie investigation. You'll probably not be surprised to learn about that either. A viral essay is warning that AI is about to change absolutely everything, and the author of The Nazi and the Psychiatrist is going to join us to talk about what we learned about human beings at Nuremberg.
Speaker 4: So that should be really interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's exciting.
Speaker 3: His book, for those who haven't seen, was the basis of the movie Nuremberg with Russell Crowe and Ronny Malik. I thought it was an incredible film. I actually did not know that much about going and I not only researched some of what this guy wrote about in his book, but actually bought a few biographies himself. So the movie itself I highly recommend. I'm excited to talk to the author before we get to that. Thank you to everybody who has been supporting the show Breakingpoints dot com. Just this morning we were going through and looking at all of our Epstein coverage, which gets demonetized for several hours, meaning that we can earn no revenue despite the fact that these are racking up hundreds of thousands of views. Continue to do so because we don't have to care about YouTube bad revenue. But in order for that to be the case, we do need people to support the show Breakingpoints dot Com.
Speaker 1: If you're able to, if.
Speaker 3: You're just watching this on YouTube, then no worries, please hit subscribe on YouTube to our channel. And if you're listening to this a podcast, we share an episode with a friend, it really helps other people find the show. But with that, let's go ahead and start with Pambondi and her disastrous debut before the United States Congress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she was there to testify and took a lot of heat, mostly from Democrats, but also significant heat from Thomas Massey. Let's go ahead and take a listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 1: Who's responsible?
Speaker 5: Are you able to track who in your organization made this massive failure and release the victims names? Are you able to track who it was that obscured Les Wexner's name as a co conspirator in an FBI document? Do you have that kind of accountability?
Speaker 6: I believe Wexter's name was listed more than four thousand times about.
Speaker 5: I had Yeah, I already told you that this is where he's listed as.
Speaker 6: Finish my answer. Come on, let me finish my answer. We corrected that within forty minutes. He was already you're acting like everybody's trying to cover up.
Speaker 3: Westerner's name, reclaiming, reclaiming my time, I answer this question, reclaiming my time.
Speaker 6: Within forty minutes, Wexner's name was added.
Speaker 5: Back then forty minutes of me catching you red handed, red hand, there was one redaction.
Speaker 6: He's listed as a cocon and we invited you in. We and this guy has trumped arrangement syndrome. He needs to get You're a failed politician.
Speaker 4: Trump's derangement syndrome. Failed politician.
Speaker 2: She had a whole binder that was her burn book with research on all of the members who'd be questioning her, specifically the Democrats, but probably also Thomas Massey, so that she could, rather than responding to their question, say oh yeah, well what about when you voted for impeachment or what about when you did this, and deflect and distract and attack them, rather than actually responding to the queries that they're making.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 4: You know another thing, that.
Speaker 2: I think it was Thomas Massey and maybe others as well that pointed out Zager and this hearing is. You know, you were given a list of victims from their lawyer saying, hey, here's the names of some of the women, the survivors that were involved. Please make sure that these names are redacted that email gets released. All of the women's names, yes, are there in that email.
Speaker 4: But it's not like.
Speaker 2: They just missed it and like, oops, we didn't see this for redaction. They redacted the lawyer's name and left all of the women in there. So he really had her and a number of them did had her dead to rights on what a screw up and how almost it seems intentionally malevolent the way that they were redacted and released these and.
Speaker 3: Even with Wexner to the extent that his name was in the files some four thousand times. When you redact his name as a co conspirator in the DOJ document, unredact the names of said victims. Again, Let's be very clear, as Massey pointed out to her directly, she violated the law. The law said you only get to redact national security and victim's name.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: Everything else needs to be unredacted. They violated the law on numerous occasions, and then even then they didn't do a very good job. So in some cases I would look, a name would be redacted in one exchange. In another case I would look and then you know, the very same email chain they forgot to redact it in this one. It's a clown show the entire thing. What was even worse, though, is that Bondi is doing this thing where you know, all Trump officials, when they're in an indefensible position, what do they do? Attack, attack, attack, Except she, because she's on such indefensible ground, ends up looking like a lunatic. And the best example is this clip where she shreds the politicians for asking her about doing her job and is like, hey, the dowj just hit fifty thousand. Why don't you guys care about that?
Speaker 6: Take a listen, the Dow has shattered fifty thousand for the first time. This is crazy. They said it couldn't be done in four years, Yet President Trump has done it in one year. National media and rents have fallen to a four year low thanks to Donald Trump. That's why they want to focus on Epstein and our most transparent president in the nation's history. The murder rate, as I said, has plummeted to one hundred and twenty five year low thanks to Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Well the Dow.
Speaker 3: First of all, nobody said that it couldn't be done. In fact, it's not even all that remarkable because as we learned on the Biden administration, great your gains in the S and P five hundred or the Dow jones does not mean that you are doing well all that financially at a middle class level. But second, that is the level that they have been reduced to. Is look at the stock market. And this has actually become a huge meme online. Is you know somebody will ask you a question, be like, hey, babe, did you do the dishes? But the Dows bitch, get off of my case, don't you know?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try that next time you're wearing shoes at the house. The Dow is at fifty thousands day.
Speaker 3: Dare you ask me to take my shoes with rock salt off in my house?
Speaker 2: I mean, but and here's the thing though, I mean, she looks ridiculous to any reasonable person. The Dow thing was just utterly preposterous. But her response to all of them just so performative, you know, having the burn Book there so that she can, you know, she can have her little one one line zingers against this and that person rather than responding to their queries. It all looks utterly pathetic, but but there's only one person that she has to make happy. And I think Trump probably did like this performance. I think that stock market line probably hits really hard with the President of the United States, and that's why it's in there. I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if she was working directly, you know, with his top staff and communications team to come up with that line, to come up with the whole approach and all the you know, the burn Book research and all the rest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will say I know for a little bit in terms of some sources is that the White House in particular is really taking an interest in comms for the whole administration. And so you can see this right well, especially Epstein, this is the most sensitive thing that they're currently facing at a national level.
Speaker 1: So if this really is the best.
Speaker 3: They could come up with, like you, why don't just actually do your job, you know, then you would have no criticism to have to deal with that. Well, every day that this goes on, and this type of behavior, you are covering some major shit up.
Speaker 1: There's just no other explanation.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. And I mean, and here's the other thing. No one else is Trump like. They all try to pull off like the Trump mode and they just end up looking silly. But look again, she needed to perform well for the president to save her ass and keep herself in the job. And I think he probably was just fine with this performance. Let's go and take a look at this was another moment. I mean, this is something I already knew, but it's just, you know, it really is stunning that they're posturing like, oh, there was no one else, no other crimes uncovered here, nothing for us even to further investigate, time to turn the page.
Speaker 4: It's a hoax, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of the survivors were in the room, and so Primilegiapaul asked them, hey, you know, did the DJ ever reach out to you? Were you willing to speak with them? Did they ever reach out to you for any sort of investigation? And of course the answer is no, because they're not interested of course in you know, accountability for any of the powerful men that are implicated in this. They're interested in trying to cover the whole thing up and move on.
Speaker 4: Let's take a listen to that moment.
Speaker 7: To the survivors in the room, if you are willing, please stand, and if you are willing, please raise your hands. If you have still not been able to meet with this Department of Justice, please know for the record that every single survivor has raised their hand. Attorney General BONDI, you apologize to the survivors and your opening statement for what they went through at the hands of Jeffrey Epstein. Will you turn to them now and apologize for what your Department of Justice has put them through with the un absolutely unacceptable release of the Epstein files and their information.
Speaker 6: Congresswoman, you set before Merrick Garland set in this chair twice.
Speaker 7: Attorney General Vond, I'm going to answer No. I'm going to reclaim my time because I asked you for question, and I will like a question to answer, which is, will you turn to the survivors. This is not about anybody that came before you. It is about you taking responsibility for your Department of Justice and the harm that it has done to the survivors who are standing right behind you and are waiting for you to turn to them and apologize for what your Department of Justices.
Speaker 5: Members members get to ask the questions, the witness gets to answer in the way they want to answer.
Speaker 7: Then, John, that's not accurate, mister chairman, because she doesn't like the answer. So, mister Chairman, I have asked she Grek Garland, this.
Speaker 1: I reclaim, will claim.
Speaker 4: Get in the gutter for her.
Speaker 2: Theatrics, get in the gutter for her, theatrix when she's saying, hey, can you apologize to these women that you've shown no interest in hearing their side of the story, and very see BONDI trying to use her little burn book. Oh well, what about Mary Garland? Merrick Garland came up, by the way, a lot from her in this hearing.
Speaker 3: Well it doesn't make First of all, the Meyrick Garland thing is really stupid because Meryre Garland did not come in from an administration that said we're going to have total transparency on this very issue. Merrick Garland did not gather a bunch of influencers at the White House some one year ago and hand out binders that said the Epstein files Part one. Meryrick Garland did not, you know, Mark Garland was not under the obligation to release all of this information here.
Speaker 2: He didn't say, this is all sitting on my desk and I'm just reviewing it and I have.
Speaker 3: The names of all thousands of people and the clients. Didn't she quite literally say she had the client list on her desk, like months before this entire thing even kicked off, where they said that there was absolutely nothing to see here.
Speaker 1: So that's not on Meyrick Garland.
Speaker 3: Now, should have other administrations, the Bush administration, Obama, Biden administra, Trump first Trump administration. Should they have all done Yeah, sure, okay, absolutely, knot's like we ever stopped talking about it at the time. But that is actually immaterial to the question. Now, you clearly did not meet with any of the people who were actually affected by Jeffery. Can you ever think of a similar situation where you have people who are purported victims who have been unmet but with the actual authorities in charge. These are the people who are supposed to protect you, and instead they're redacting the names of the people who are rich and who are powerful, who are directly implicated in this entire thing. So it was shameful, the entire Her entire performance was actually one of the worst I have ever seen on this issue. Look, you're saying it's gonna please Trump.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I just think, you know, not even Fox News or any of these other people could defend it. Nobody, It's indefensible. They cut away from it a Fox hut. So this is, by the way, extraordinary.
Speaker 1: In the middle of the day.
Speaker 3: Nobody is watching cable TV. The only purpose of cable TV in the middle of the day is for live events stuff like this. CNN, at MSNBC, and Fox were all carrying it live. As it started to go off the rails, they cut away to talk about I don't know, bad Bunny again.
Speaker 1: Right, But like that, that is is as tacit of.
Speaker 3: An admission as you are ever going to get from the Fox News network. All right, let's get to a four. This was another one her performance with Ted lu It's I mean, this woman is becoming unglued, like actually unhinged. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 8: Former Prince Andrew Donald Trump attended various parties with Jeffrey Epstein. I want to know whether any underage girls at that party or at any party that Trump attended with Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 6: This is so ridiculous and that they are trying to deflect from all the great things Donald Trump has done. There is no evidence that Donald Trump has committed a crime. Everyone knows that this has been the most transparent presidency.
Speaker 9: He's the one. I'm gonna put up another document from a witness who called the FBI's National Threat Operation Center because I believe you just lied under oath.
Speaker 8: There is ample evidence into Epstein.
Speaker 6: Don't you ever accuse me of a I.
Speaker 8: Believe you just lie under oath. And this is all on videotape. You said there's no events crime. I'm showing you here is a witness statement who called into the fi's Threat Operations Center.
Speaker 1: Don't you ever accuse me of a crime?
Speaker 3: Look again, I can only say you should all be absolutely ashamed that this woman you know, is in any way in power and anything that can be I mean, I wish I could say, oh, Lutnik and her and all of them should be held to account, but they're not. You know. The one saving grace if you want to see these people pay, is if and I actually saw I think it was Mike Serna.
Speaker 1: Richie said this.
Speaker 3: He was like, Yeah, these BONDI hearings, this is what going to look like every single day if the Democrats take power.
Speaker 1: And it's true.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've like these people, every single person in the administration will be living on Capitol Hill if this, if the Democrats take even just the House in the midterms. So gear up for a preview because this is exactly what it's going.
Speaker 7: To look like.
Speaker 2: Well, and it got even worse after the fact. We learned something that is also pretty astonishing. Put a six up on the screen. So you know, lawmakers have been able to go in and view the unredacted Epstein files. They got four computers set up and so you can go in and search. And Jamie Raskin did that, Promila Giapaul did that, Thomas Massey, Rocana. There were a number of lawmakers who went in to conduct their own searches. And it turns out in that bird book you can see here this document. Keep this up on the screen. It says Gyapaul Pramila search history, and it has the list of all the searches that she made when she went in to view the unredacted files. More information has come out. It looks like they were tained the search history from all of the lawmakers that went in to view these files so they could use it to help inform her testimony here and so that they could keep track of what exactly it was that lawmakers were interested in.
Speaker 4: And what they were looking at, what they were searching for.
Speaker 2: And I mean this is very like, this is pretty outrageous behavior to be tracking and surveilling them in this manner when they're trying to view these files and hold the administration to account.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also comes to a question of resources. It's like, that's what you're spending your time, your spy resources on on what we're searching on now.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know, it's funny, even with.
Speaker 3: My own cynicism, I never once thought, oh, they're going to keep track of all my keystrokes that I type into the dj website for all of the guess I have to now totally, I guess we should all be doing this on what I mean, I can't even the duc ducto or something. And make sure that you're on a lockdown mode enabled computer if you're in any way, if you're listening to this, you're a research or you're somebody who's in power. This is not something I mean, again, my own naivete never once was like, oh yeah, they're just going to keep records of everything that we're searching.
Speaker 1: Kind of makes sense though.
Speaker 3: All they have to do is link your IP address even if you're using a VPN. Apparently they have ways around it. Maybe someday next week we'll talk about this Paragon leak, because I'm obsessed with this story about you know, it's an Israeli a spy technology tool that was leaked, but just goes to the extent where signal WhatsApp and to end encryption. I mean, the Pegasus stuff seems to be old news at this point for their ability to crack into whatever you want. But this is what they're using it for, is to literally measure and look at the keystrokes and the clip the clicks of what you are you know, searching and making sure that you're pulling up. I mean, that is shocking behavior, right, like using a unique link to spy on members of Congress. Once upon a time, we used to be very upset about stuff like that.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 3: We would be remiss if we didn't talk about some of the other little Epstein developments. Can we put a five up on the screen know what to make of this, but won't present it nonetheless, So the Ditch, which I hadn't heard of this website before, but you know they do some investigative reporting. So what they found is they gained access to Jeffrey Epstein's FedEx account, with records showing it was used for shipments long after his death and an address book that included a senior Israeli military officer now considered to be a quote strategic consultant for diplomatic matters. One of the shipments was actually sent less than two years ago, and it was delivered to a dissolved company that owned and operated Epstein's private jet. They were able to find this from an unredacted password of Epstein's FedEx account. They were able to log in look at the overall address book. But you have multiple individuals here where first of all, it shows a the address thing is live, which you know, again we're always talking about innocent explanations. Here could be used by his estate or you know, some of the other operators of the people who are like your trustees. However, you know, despite the fact that he died in twenty nineteen and they're using it as recently a summer of twenty twenty four, and they're sending products to all of these various different shell companies that were owned by Epstein. But the address book itself shows at some point he was sending or receiving things from this senior Israeli officer.
Speaker 1: So just another crumb that we have over there.
Speaker 2: And there's one war we wanted to put in the show, to put a seven up on the screen. So Columbia University Dental School is acknowledging that they admitted an Epstein girlfriend via quote an irregular process, and they're forced to admit this because there are all kinds of emails in here between you know, Epstein or his associates and members of the high level members of this dental school, where they're soliciting contributions. He's giving them hundreds of thousands of dollars, and very clearly in exchange, they're letting this woman who was not actually qualified to be in this dental school into the dental school. So, you know, and this was this was going on for quite a long time. There's all these exchanges about how they're easing her way in and she's not having to meet the requirements. They're like, don't worry about having to take the test, et cetera, et cetera. So you know he was able to and we also covered him, you know, paying the tuition of the Seaton Hall University tuition for the children of the Governor of the Virgin Islands. But Columbia University here happy to take his money and let in whoever he wanted to get into their schools just humanly.
Speaker 3: Well, even what I put together is do you remember that picture from the island with the dentist the dental chair with all the masks that were surning around there.
Speaker 4: Like the dentist. Thing keeping coming up.
Speaker 3: About dentistry, and I'm not depraved enough to find it myself. I've looked a little bit into it. I'm thinking, what do you think, like maybe the nerve gases I don't access to something.
Speaker 4: Like that, right, I have some darker thoughts in my head. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's literally about like you know, removing by This is the issue with this story is you really start to descend into the depths of madness and you're like, what is true and what is For example, with the FedEx thing.
Speaker 1: You're like Okay.
Speaker 3: The innocent explanation is trustee, you know, a state or whatever is using it.
Speaker 1: What if he's alive? Right, that's another one. We were like, I don't know. I mean I would have given it, what a zero percent chance?
Speaker 4: Now we'll give it a one theory.
Speaker 2: That one I really thought was like, oh, that's just kooky, Like, no, he's not still alive.
Speaker 4: What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Like you know, oh yeah, and so it was Elvis, you know it's and now I'm like, maybe, yeah, I would give it.
Speaker 1: I would maybe not zero, I'll give it one.
Speaker 2: I'm more like, yeah, ten to twenty's I don't I'm like, you know, And that's the thing, like you said, with the dentistry thing, you do start to feel like because then you see you see the ocean poor, you see the sulphuric acid, you see the way they talk to each other, love the torture video, all these weird references to.
Speaker 4: Beef jerky, like it's lap soda, grape.
Speaker 2: Soda, pizza, all of it, and you're like, there's no way these people are hanging out together and getting grape soda and pizza all the time, or that he's this into jerky, that it's like a priority matter that his assistants are constantly communicating with each other about we got to make sure we got.
Speaker 4: Enough jerky on the island.
Speaker 2: But then you asked hers like, am I just I don't know, but some of the things are so dark in there that you can't put anything, literally, anything.
Speaker 4: Out of bounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can I just read you another one? Yeah, I know someone flagged this to me yesterday. Epstein July nineteen, twenty eleven. Quote said she felt God's presence next to her when she was in bed. She knows that Jesus watches over her and he helped save her life. Whoops, and then follow up whoops.
Speaker 4: Is another one. Yeah, people are flagging.
Speaker 3: From Epstein to redacted. Then two from Epstein. You should dress up as him when you see her. This is like, I mean, you know, not to sound like a nineteen eighty Satanic pan Like this is literally.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just there's so much of that, the torture video, I mean, all the famous stuff. But it's like every other day somebody will just send me one and I'll go, oh my god. First my instinct is is it real? Then I search it, I find that it is real. Yeah, and I'm like, what is happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know there was. Did you see this new one about Leon Black that came up. It's an allegation from a lawyer about her, you know, the client she's representing, allegations against him. She says when she was sixteen that she was raped by Leon Black.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he denies all of this.
Speaker 2: Yes, the sounds of the lawyers that when she was sixteen she was raped by Leon Black. He bit her on her genitals, injured her, that she was bleeding, they wouldn't take her to the doctor, and then they flew her out the next day.
Speaker 1: So that was a twenty twenty three lawsuit. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, And I mean I looked at same thing. I was like, is this real? Look it up? Yeah, it's there, is there in.
Speaker 1: The files, right, So, oh yeah, this is a July twenty twenty three story.
Speaker 4: Actually didn't even and you want to tell me it was.
Speaker 3: Dad down syndrome according to this alphaog according to the oh my god, well yeah, again he denies it, you know, will vigorously defend him.
Speaker 2: And this is part of you know, in terms of the cover up, right, they're telling us there's nothing here more to investigate. Okay, why maybe you should talk to the victims if in cee whether there's anything.
Speaker 4: No, there's nothing to investigate.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, then we need to see you had a list of potential co conspirators. When and how was the decision made that there was nothing chargeable here, that there was no there there that we don't need to pursue this any further. That's not in these files, that has not been identified in these files. So where is that documentation? Because somewhere along the way there was a government decision that was made we're not going to look into this any further. We don't think there's any there there, or for whatever reason, we're moving on. Okay, how did that process occur? Because we don't get any of that there. Instead we get, you know, redacted lists of co conspirators that they have to be put on last in order to identify any of the people that they were looking at. And then we're just told don't worry about it, there's nothing to see here, no further investigations. It's just Epstein and just Maxwell, and there's no one else who's implicated in this massive crime, criminal enterprise whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 3: Let's move on to some Many are calling the l Paso incident the big one. Some of us are hoping for that there is a potentially innocent explanation which with the more information I will give it some weight, although I still remain sketched out about the entire thing. So I do I think Royn and Emily man I have mentioned it. Yesterday everybody the world woke up to some shocking news. El Paso Airport was shut down for ten days. It's nothing like it in history, even including nine to eleven. And I'll explain a little bit. Let's put this up here on the screen. Is if you look at the no TAM, which was a no fly notice basically issued in the middle of the night at some three point thirty two am local time, you saw two areas where no fly traffic was allowed at all over the city of El Paso, and then this strange triangular shape which is near the border in the state of New Mexico. Now, the explanation initially was not given as to why the airspace was shut down, and the airspace shutdown was so extraordinary crystal that it went all the way up to some eighteen thousand feet and also put a complete ban on any aircraft, including metavac ambulances, from being able to fly in the city. Nothing like this had ever been issued in modern United States history, and it was given for a National security designation. Now, quickly explanations begun flying. Let's put B two up there on the screen. The initial explanation from the government in the early hours of the morning. Here is Secretary Sean Duffy, the Secretary of Transportation. He says, the FAA and the Department of War have acted swiftly to address a quote cartel drone incursion. The threat has been neutralized and their there is no danger to commercial travel in the region. Restrictions have been lifted and normal flights are resuming. So immediately, the first story we get is about these alleged cartel drones which are coming back and forth across the border. Immediately, I was calling bullshit on this because cartel drones and this is not a justification. I'm just telling you that this is how it is. The cartels use drones on the Mexican US side of the border all the time, not to drop drugs, but to surveil to make sure that if there's a border patrol agent here or somebody there. They see an open lane and they're like, okay, go like you can use the tunnel, or then now is a good time to send somebody over. This is a well known phenomenon. So in fact, let's put B four up there on the screen. One estimate recently put it at some three hundred carteil drones flying around the border daily, according to our own Department of Homeland Security. So what is it about this cartailed drone which makes it a worthy of a ten day no fly notice issued to the city of El Passo? All right, So what we get then is an explanation twofold one is that the drone it wasn't drones per se. It was the use of a new experimental laser technology. Let's go ahead and put B three pleas up on the screen. This was from Jennifer Jacobs over at CBS News, but this quickly became the official story. Quote the unexpected airspace closure in El Paso stemmed from disagreements over quote drone related tests. Pentagon had undertaken extensive planning on use of military technology near Fort Bliss. Two sources identified the tech as a high energy laser earlier this week, technology was used to shoot down.
Speaker 1: What appeared to be quote foreign drones.
Speaker 3: The flying material turned out to be a party balloon.
Speaker 1: Sources said one balloon was shot down.
Speaker 3: The FAA administrator then last night decided to close the airspace with without alerting the White House, Pentagon, or Homeland Security. They told officials the restrictions would be in place to ensure safety until issues with the department.
Speaker 1: Could be resolved.
Speaker 3: So this is my and again, when we get to the new revelation or at least the official story blaming this on CBP, it might be true, but the explanation basically is that in the middle of the night, we decided to start shooting experimental lasers into the sky at alleged cartel drones. Sorry, that's bullshit, it's not happening now. You don't just use directed energy or highly experimental lasers for no reason. So this is where my UFO radar was going off. Right, let's go and put my own TWEETB six please up on the screen and I'll give you a little bit of an explanation. So, as I initially showed you in that graphic that triangle shape over the Oregon Mountains, Desert National Monument is less than ten to twenty miles from the NASA White Sands Test facility.
Speaker 1: This facility has.
Speaker 3: Long been known as an area of like UFO spotting, going back to the nineteen sixties. I can even show you one B seven please. For example, I found this in the l Paso Times twenty nine SI UFOs over White Sands Range. This is from the l Paso Times, literally March five, nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 1: I mean, what is that?
Speaker 3: Almost in the exact same type of timeframe for surveillance. So my point only remains that the official story does not make any sense whatsoever. You do not shoot highly experimental direct energy lasers into the sky for no reason in the middle of the night and then issue a panicked ten day shutdown over all airspace, cutting off the sixth largest city in Texas from the entire nation, which directly relies on air on air traffic to be able to bring in I mean, think about it. It's hours away from any other national center. Now, I'll give you the potential explanation. And again, given the new information coming to light, this is certainly possible considering the behavior of our great CBP officers. B five please up on the screen. This is the news story that has been released. According to a US official, the directed energy and laser counter drone technology was in CBP's control Customs Border Patrol when the balloon was mistakenly shot down near El Paso.
Speaker 1: In January.
Speaker 3: The Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth signed an agreement for the Pentagon to loan the directed energy counter drone platform to DHS. The official said the agreement was signed sometime in the last thirty days following the shootdown, is when the FAA closed the airspace and they said a US official could not go into specifics about what exactly the technology is, but it's some sort of direct energy laser. Quote is accurate to you. So again, this is a very very experimental technology. So the official story is a Pentagon gave this experimental laser, they gave it to CVP, and CBP shot it off in the middle of the night because they thought it was a cartel balloon and it ended up being a party balloon, literally like one of those balloons you what is it, like party city or something they fill up with helium. That's the official story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You tell me what you think I'm saying again because CBPS involved.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's possible.
Speaker 2: The story is so embarrassing that I'm inclined to believe it. And you see that, I mean, you see the way CBP operates like these people are absolute maniacs.
Speaker 4: The fact that the Pentagon gave them some sort of directed energy weapon is insane, completely insane.
Speaker 2: So yeah, if I'm the FAA guy that's running that airport and you see them shooting like space lasers and party balloons, I'd probably be like, you know what, we got to.
Speaker 1: Shut the shit down.
Speaker 2: We're doing it for I'm sending a message it's ten days until you all tell me what the fuck is going on because this is insane. Yeah, that does kind of add up to me. That does kind of add up to me, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I just there's something about it that smells wrong.
Speaker 1: Cartel drone, wouldn't you come up.
Speaker 4: With a cover story than this though?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I mean government party balloon, So look, government and competence is almost is usually the right answer. Yeah, I will just say again, for people who are in the UFO world, when it ends up being a balloon, it's like a meme.
Speaker 1: All right, it's literally like, oh, it's got to be a balloon.
Speaker 2: But it's always a blue Usually it's a weather balloon, though. I mean, at least that's a little bit less embarrassing then. Literally, when I saw the term party balloon, I thought maybe that was some sort of technical term that I just didn't know because I could not process the fact that they actually meant literally the like happy birthday balloon that you buy in the checkout on the way to the kid's birthday party.
Speaker 3: Right again, you might be right, and considering the CVPS involved, it could be true.
Speaker 1: I just there's something there's Look, maybe I want it to be true.
Speaker 3: It's near White Sands test facility. You have ten days shutdown. It's like a panic. You shoot, try to shoot something down with this brand new, fancy laser. There's no coordination, meaning there's a highly secret operation. Maybe you recover something, recover something, and then you recover it maybe quicker than possible, and you're like, oh, it was just a balloon. It was all big misunderstanding. And if you look at the news, everybody's already moved on. Everyone's like, oh, okay, you know whatever, Right, So I don't know. I'll give it seventy percent that it's CBP, I'll give it seven.
Speaker 1: But there's something there's something about I mean, how can you go from cartel cartel tree it too believed?
Speaker 2: It just it feels lasers classic this administration though, like they put out something that was idiotic, the drone, the cartel, because anyone who was covering, you know, the border instantly new like what are you talking? This happens all the time, like these drones are ever present, Like there's no way that this was just about some cartel drones, So what is really going on? And so then gradually, you know, you get this comedy of errors type situation that tumbles out. And yeah, so I mean to me, once I heard that it was CBP that had been given this, which again insane, this directed energy laser whatever they were given, then I was like, Okay, yeah, I think this probably does add up.
Speaker 4: So I shared your skepticism to begin with, but at this.
Speaker 2: Way, I'm like, it's probably the most likely explanation. I would need to see some other evidence of some other thing going on, and we haven't gotten that yet.
Speaker 3: No, And this is where look, patriots, whistle blowers and others in the Passo area, get in touch, all right. Let me know, I just want to know if it's and if it is a party balloon. Release the image. You know, this is a good point. This is a good up point by my friend Chris. Let me give him a proper shadowt Christopher Wolford. He's a huge fan of the show, UFO researcher. I talked to him all the time. Chris pointed out a good point to me. You've got high death four K imagery of these boat strikes out in the middle of the ocean. Yeah, release the footage, you know, let's put up, Let's.
Speaker 1: Put it all to bed, middle of the night, night vision all this next camera, Yeah, get it right next.
Speaker 3: You don't even pay for a subscription and the nest is recording you man, I'm glad they covered that yesterday because look like, I'm happy they did it for the whole Nancy Gothree thring.
Speaker 1: But the fact that this.
Speaker 3: Exists, you're like, yo, man, like this is the real Yeah. Also, they were like Google had to invent a whole new process. I'm like, oh great, I'm sure they'll never use it again, right right, I mean, we're living in The Dark Knight, you know, in The Dark Knight at the end whenever he hijacks everybody's phone and uses like everybody's phones frequencies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's apparently the world that we live in. Like that was way ahead of its time.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think about the nest thing and it's extremely creepy because you know, it's like this camera that's there all the time.
Speaker 4: But let's be.
Speaker 2: Honest, we walk around these things with these things all do we bring them in the freaking bathroom with those like I mean, it's what you think that's different. You think they're not you know, Oh, there's no way they'd listened to us or spy on us.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 2: You were talking about the Israeli Techiragon, the Paragon that there was a they accidentally put out what a screenshot that showed like the control panel and you can see all the access to all the different social media what'sapp and whatever that they're able to get into.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we do live in that world. That is where we live now. That is where we live.
Speaker 1: Very scary, yes, indeed.
Speaker 2: Also, you know, I think at the image of the party balloon, that's too okay.
Speaker 3: And then PSA, because Ryan recently alerted to me to this. Remember that Washington Post journalists who had her phone seized by the government, So because she had lockdown mode enabled on her phone, the FBI was not able to crack it. And so I don't recommend lockdown mode to anybody unless they're involved kind of in the business that we're in in the potential of government surveillance. But I got to tell you, guys, like it does work, and if you are involved in anything like this, I actually do recommend, especially if you're a high level person in business, because these tools, it's not just used by the government. They're selling them, you know, two big businesses for corporate espionage purposes, and then you know it's much.
Speaker 1: Harder to prove and the stakes and all that.
Speaker 3: So really consider it, or at least look into lockdown mode and what it's able to do for you, because at least as of now, it seems to be one of the very few tools that we have right now that's left which can actually keep them from easily getting in to your phone. Turning down to Iran's major developments, after Prime Minister Nitan Yahoo rec visited Washington for I don't even it can't even keep track at this point of Donald Trump's president, I think it's number seven, the most visits by a foreign leader I think ever in a short period. So let's go and put this up here on the screen. Immediately after the meeting concluded. This is from Trump. I have just finished meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel and various of his representatives. It's a very good meeting. The tremendous relationship between our two countries continues. There was nothing definitive reached other than I insisted that negotiations with Iran continue to see whether or not a deal can be consummated. If it can, I let the Prime Minister know that we will be a preference. If it cannot, we will just have to see what the outcome will be. Last time Iran decided they will be better off not making a deal, they were hit with midnight hammer that did not work out well for them. Hopefully this time they will be reasonable and responsible. Additionally, we discussed the tremendous progress being made in Gaza and the region in general. This is truly peace in the Middle East. Thank you for your attention to this matter. So kind of middle Way, I guess you know A message there from Trump. Let's put this next one up here. This is some inside reporting allegedly Trump to Netanyahu, the.
Speaker 1: US prefers a deal with Iran to war for now.
Speaker 3: I do think obviously the big question is like a deal over what, and so this is where everything could fall apart. So, for example, the Iranians appear poised to want to make a deal on any nuclear related issues, as in they're willing to let it inspectors. In fact, I could put C five up here on the screen. This kind of broke After the meeting with Netanyahu, the President of Iran came out and said the country is willing to open up its nuclear site for any verification to prove it is not seeking to build a nuclear weapon. The president made the public pledge on Wednesday during a commemoration of the fortieth anniversary of the revolution. Quote, we have announced time and time again we are not seeking nuclear weapons. We are ready for any kind of verification, spoke to the US. Spoke as the US continued to enable build up. And what's difficult about this, though, is there framing this around nuclear But the problem is that there's a secondary issue which Prime Minister net and Yahoo and the Israelis are pushing is It's not just about nuclear it has to be about missile production, Regional missiles. Ballistic missiles are the only deterrent that they really have against the Israelis. That's it, and as we all saw during the Twelve Day War, they work actually pretty well. They were very able to defeat the Israeli missile defense stuff. If it wasn't for the United States, which was pouring billions into defending Israel, they would have been destroyed in the Twelve Day War, like on their own accord. That's why the Israelis care so much about the missis we shouldn't care that much about the missiles. We have troops there to protect Israel and that's the only threat that they really posed to us. But in general, this is a regional threat. So then becomes the question, why would we go all in for the missiles on the behest of the Israelis. All that really we care about is the nuclear issue. I don't know where this one is going to go. The Iranians are saying that they're willing to meet with us all of this, However, on the missile issue, from day one, they're like, this is not up for negotiation.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Period, it's not happening. And it seems that we keep insisting, insisting, insisting, and all of the groundwork is currently being laid for a major in a wider war.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and I mean it's not even really worth seriously talking about the missiles because of course Iran is not going to like disarmed completely.
Speaker 4: They would be insane to do.
Speaker 2: That, right, That would be that that is not a serious proposal, which is exactly why the Israelis are pushing it, because they know there would be no deal that the Iranians would be willing to make on. Oh yeah, we'll just get rid of our ballistic missiles, so you can just completely attack us and we'll be vulnerable and defenseless and have zero de turn whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Sure, we're going to do that.
Speaker 2: But you know, there's some psychology at work here too with Trump because supposedly, in the twelve Day of war we destroyed their nuclear capabilities. So now here we are back he's now positioning this again as now it's no longer about oh my god, the brave protesters. Now it's back to being about the nuclear weapons. But nat Yahoo and whoever else is in his ear that wants to push them to war. Can rightly say yeah, but sir, if you're just negotiating on nuclear you claim that you destroyed that. So that's why you have to up the ante and also go after the ballistic missiles and your troops in the region will never be safe and secure and will never have regional stability unless we get Iranians to Iran to give up their ballistic missiles. So I don't know what the timing will be, but in my view, it's only a matter of time. I mean, we've seen over the course of this administration and prior ones as well, but this one has really up the anti They cannot live until, they cannot be satisfied, until this Iranian government is toppled.
Speaker 4: They will try every.
Speaker 2: Method they can, you know, whether it's the devastating economic sanctions which have been in place for years and years, trying to cripple them even further economically. You know, the intense maximum pressure that was applied here that Scott Bessett has been bragging about. That's what helped to foment the protest. You know, whatever inside agitators were used to help escalate those protests into violence.
Speaker 4: They are running through the.
Speaker 2: Playbook of everything they can do to try to topple this government, and so far they have been able to withstand all of the pressure that has come, which is why I sadly see it as only a matter of time before they decide, okay, well, there's no other play left in the playbook.
Speaker 4: We have to take kinetic action. Once again.
Speaker 1: This is what's really scary. Let's put to the next one. Shall we see four?
Speaker 3: Up here on the screen, the Pentagon is now preparing a second aircraft carrier to deploy to the Middle East. So Trump is ratching up the pressure on Iran to make a deal over the nuclear program. The carrier strike group is an immense amount of firepower, everybody. If we just rewind the clock, here's what happened. Originally, what happened was that we were on the verge of potentially striking Iran. Then the Iranians came out and said, if you do, we're going to hit back with everything that we have. Immediately, they issue a panicked order to withdraw a carrier strike group from the South China Sea and sail it some two weeks to the Persian Gulf to make sure that it's ready to deploy. Against Iran if needed now, a second carrier strike group. This would be an extraordinary show of force we haven't really seen in the region since the last time, or even really around October seventh. We're talking about billions. I mean, I can't even like quantify the amount of firepower that is in a single let alone two carrier strike groups that would be there, in addition to all of the bases that are around, in addition to a lot of already for deployed stuff which is in the Middle East at this time. This is what we would be needed for a full blown long term war now and even then, as we found out against the Houthis and others, it's not like it will hold up all that well. And I hate to crap all over our own military because I don't blame the individual service members, but it's the contractors and the culture that have led to where we are. So for example, today two ships in the middle of refueling collided. I mean, this is like amateur stuff, right, And I've talked about this with my friends who are in the military, who are like, our readiness is a disaster, Like we spend all this money, but we can't do basic stuff. Remember when we had to like push fighter jets off of the deck because they you know, they lost to various jets in high seas or something like that.
Speaker 2: Going back a decade wat the Hoist, by the way, it was.
Speaker 3: A collision and a bunch of people, a bunch of sailors died, and like our fire control, which is like one of the basics of the United States Navy, it was a you know, there's been multiple incidents at sea. And again it's not to denigrate the service members whatsoever. We're talking about a culture and about really an institution which is more focused on getting as much money from the taxpayer as possible for these high precision weapons, and they can't do the basics correctly. Like this is really what we're dealing with. And that's why it's scary, is because the Iranians message is now pretty clear. We will negotiate nuclear all day long. We will not negotiate ballistic missiles period and in exchange. What is going to happen is if you continue and if you strike us, we know we will lose, we know that, but we will make it as painful for you as humanly possible and extract an immense amount of blood and my price for Israel's you know, regional ambitions is zero American lives. That's what it should be. And again that's just my opinion. I hope you share the same opinion. This will be a massive problem for the Trump administration. But they keep boxing themselves into corners. Yeah, and if you box yourself into the Israeli position, you're done. There's no other option. And by the way, BB knows this. You think he really thinks they're ever going to make a deal on ballistic missiles of nose not.
Speaker 2: Of course, that's the point. That's the whole point is he knows they would never make that deal. That's the whole reason it's there. It's meant to be a poison pill. And as we've said before, you know, in previous build ups to various you know, conflicts and kinetic military action that Trump has started, it only takes one day of the neo cons whoever it is in the administration, BIB and his allies and the donors who give to trumpets that it only takes one day of them convincing him and his game on.
Speaker 4: And I think I think.
Speaker 2: Probably you know, I think the hold up is partly they didn't have assets in the region. They had to you know, move things into the region because they realized that the Iranians were not this time just going to do a performative retaliation, that there might be some you know, some real damage that comes from this. They're like, all right, well, I guess we better have more stuff in the region. And then I think the other hold up is Trump does not actually have the stomach for, you know, what babe wants.
Speaker 4: He does not actually have.
Speaker 2: A stomach for like some long protracted potential like boots on the ground, potential.
Speaker 4: US soldiers killed, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Thing.
Speaker 2: What he loves is the Venezuela model where he can come in. It's one day there's some big show of American military might and then you know, dramatic images of the of a Duro being captured, and then you know, he doesn't have any thoughts about what the second and third and fourth order consequences are those who come down the road.
Speaker 4: He doesn't really care about that.
Speaker 2: He gets his show from TV and then he gets to move on and you know and feel like he's this big tough guy and like he's showing America's might in the world.
Speaker 4: Et cetera.
Speaker 2: And I think he's having trouble. No one's really been able to sell him on a similar option at this point With Iran. The similar option was the twelve day war. Okay, we already did that, right now, What's the next thing that they can sell him that he can be convinced would be quote unquote painless from a US perspective. And the part of that that you know obvious is pretty obvious is even if it is being sold as being painless. First of all, again the medium and long term consequences, but second of all, very easy to miscalculate in that very easy to miscalculate on what the Iranian response will be, how things can escalate, what Israel would do that situation, et cetera. And the same at the same time, I wanted to keep our eyes on We're going to have Nathaniel Jasper on next week to talk about to talk about what's going on in the West Mangas and Nathaniel Jasper. Nathaniel Anyway, there's a been Without getting into all of the bureaucrat technical details here, the TLDR is that the Israeli government has put in place a variety of new measures to make it much easier for rallies to steal land from Palestinians and to continue the mass annexation of the West Bank. Now we've got a new let's put C six up on the screen here, We've got a new Oh. Trump is very concerned about this. You know, he's very worried about this. This hearkens back to the meetings that he used to have with Biden, where it was, Oh, Biden is very very unhappy. He's very disappointed with net Yaho, etcetera, etcetera. So Trump says he opposes Israeli annexation steps in the West Bank, but of course, aga there aren't any announcements of any steps that are being taken to stop them from moving in that direction. He's just you know, telling Barack Revied or whoever that this is not something that he's happy about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the West Bank stuff is I mean, first of all, yeah, what's going on there is totally insane. But the irony is that this comes at the same time that Beebe joined.
Speaker 1: The Board of Peace, if you'll remember coming.
Speaker 3: What's C three up there on the screen, just to remind people, you know, Secretary Rubio and Netanyaho met while they were here in Washington, the US Secretary of State. Ahead of my meeting at the White House, I signed Israel's ascension as a member of the Board of Peace.
Speaker 1: We will continue strengthening.
Speaker 3: The unbreakable alliance between Israel and the United States. Well, you know, illegally annexing territory and taking fully control of it seemed to be a little bit of a violation of the Board of Peace right and also maybe of the original actual deal that was struck. And as long as you are not actually going to do something about it, then yeah, you do de facto have control. Also, look at our fanatical, insane ambassador who, by the way, he recently challenged Tucker Carlson to an interview, So I would love to see that one. Now, let's ask about Pollard Shaw. We let's let's talk about that for a very nice long period of time. If you check his feed, it is unhinged. Huckabee more recently has been talking like the Olympics. He'd be like, of course I'm reading between USA, but the next team I'm really rooting for is the Israeli bob sled team or something like. He is highlighting the athletes of Israel. More than our own athletes. It's crazy wow, as if they're like some great heroes or something. He's literally he seems to see himself as part of the Israeli nation, or I mean, considering his own Christian philosophy, maybe he does, like I really don't know, but it is psychotic.
Speaker 1: He of course was here.
Speaker 3: I also took notice in some of those meetings there were senior IDF generals who many of whom were present, and yet I didn't see any American military representatives on the other side of the table. Very worrying because of course these are the same people are gonna be offering all of these BS assessments around regional ballistic missiles and everything else. So look, I mean, I hate to be a broken record, but this is scary, like a second carrier strike group, even strategically, just think about it. I used to talk about this with the Ukraine and all the time we're going to pour you know, all of our financial like all of our financial assets, hundreds of billions of dollars, the entire swift system We're going to sacrifice on the altar of Ukraine. Iran is an even dumber case than that.
Speaker 8: Shit.
Speaker 3: It makes more sense for you to defend Ukraine than it does to go all in on Iran. This is like the wet dream of a lot of these you know, Middle East firsters who are like, this is the most important region.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 3: Like, no, it's not not even close. And you can just like two carrier strike groups this amount of firepower. Considering what's happening in the rest of the globe, it's it's just a disaster.
Speaker 1: It really is. From a strategic level.