Speaker 1: Would you lisillion pieces? Would you believe?
Speaker 2: Bana Bana Bana bana?
Speaker 1: Banana guys, gals, non binary pals, Welcome to a Bonusode episode. Oh you know, I always do it. It's episode I do say, a bonus Ode episode. It's baked into the word. It's baked into the word, and I still want to do it. A bonus episode of bananas.
Speaker 3: Hi, Scotty, Hey, Kurtie b Yeah, it's fine. We might have a new listener that today they started, they go, what is this Banan's podcast? I keep hearing about people are up on mountaintops, up on high screaming, listen to bananas, Listen to bananas? And so you know you have to hear or something seven times, maybe twenty times in today's content overloaded society. And so today they said, today I'm going to tune in. What is this? What is it?
Speaker 1: As soon as I said bonus Ode episode, they went not for me?
Speaker 3: It went no, thank you. These guys are not taking a hard enough stance on political issues one star.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that, speaking of hard enough stance on a political issue, Uh, can we talk about the banana's blood bonanza?
Speaker 3: Scottie, Oh, great idea, Curdie B called me out of the blue, no warning text, just a cold call.
Speaker 1: In this cold call, I cold call people. I've called called a lot this last week.
Speaker 3: Yep, And I just go.
Speaker 1: I know nobody likes this, so here it is. It's the Banana's Blood Bonanza. I think we're I think April's maybe a good time to do it. Yes, that gives everybody enough time to prep So for the month of April, we are all of us are going to be giving blood. So Scotty and I will hopefully go April first together.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And and the Red Cross has a Bananimal group that you can join.
Speaker 3: Download the app and just it's Freda's sign and our team name are the Bananimals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and in April, our plan is to be the number one blood donor in America for the month of April. So let's get the Bananimals up there. It's the it's the it will have graphics, maybe we'll make T shirts.
Speaker 3: We currently we have one hundred and seven Bananimal team members and we are currently ranked where are we ban Animals two hundred and fifty fourth. We are above the USC Trojans and we are below the irs. Literally we're below the irs.
Speaker 1: How many? How many? What's nownumber one? How many people do we have to get to sign up?
Speaker 3: We go top ten? Well one, we're never gonna beat the American Red Cross donor group and the American Red Cross. So we're going in for number three, which is the Church of Latter day Saints.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's beat them. How many?
Speaker 3: And the Boy Scouts? So those are four. Now, I'm not gonna lie. It's gonna be hard, but we even if we lose, I think we can easily crack the top top ten. Yeah, we could definitely do top twenty five. So like Clemson University is forty two, we can go get them. They they don't we can get them.
Speaker 1: Okay, But like.
Speaker 3: Teachers, just the just in Generals have saved fifty five thousand lives so far. The ban animals we've saved seven thousand lives. Okay, so we're gonna we can beat some blood. I'm going to donate platelet. I'm going straight platelet.
Speaker 1: You're going straight plate lit?
Speaker 3: Great, I'm going straight. I don't I've never done it before, but I was researching That's what I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Do, all right. I love that. I was just really inspired by that dad who donates blood every fifty eight days.
Speaker 3: And I love that, man. I want twenty.
Speaker 1: I want to do that. I want to donate blood every fifty eight days. I love that idea.
Speaker 3: I went back and asked that pananimal Pamela, what her dad's name was, her nameless father. His name is Jay. So thank you Jay for donating for like his entire his daughter's entire life. Basically, it's so cool over twenty gallons of blood.
Speaker 1: And if you don't know what we're talking about, that means you don't listen to the thumbs up. I know some of you're over there hitting the thirty second jump button on the top on the thumbs ups. Thumbs ups are beautiful. They're getting more beautiful by the day, folks.
Speaker 3: And I got to say, there's a horrible trend in our society. And I don't know when it started, but nobody cheers for anybody and more nobody roots for anybody, or more everybody tries to tear. As soon as something good happens, people start to negate it and they get sinic, they get bitter, they get jaded. Thumbs ups are just about celebrating good things. And so if you're skipping those. Look in the mirror and say, why am I not happy for other people getting a thumbs up? You want a thumbs up. You can comb yourself.
Speaker 1: Up to get a thumbs up is one of the easier things in life. Because Scotty really gets a very good list.
Speaker 3: It's long speaking with This is actually a good transition. This isn't a thumbs up. This is something I did want to announce early in an episode. So we have ban animal named Jared Miller. He lives in Anaheim, California. He's been to too splitty in the city's kurt so he said, those are my bona fides. He did both la, I love these. So the recent wildfires and Altadena and the Palisades just happened to occur on the third anniversary of Jared's wife passing away. He says it occurred to him, it's very of course, very difficult. And Jared said it occurred to him that someone might have lost their wedding dress in that fire when they have to flee. So he has his wife's wedding dress. It is a beautiful size eight Jessica McClintock dress. It only needs a little dry cleaning and whatever custom tailor a bananimal might o. My god, but he is offering this wedding dress to any bananimal. So if you're a size eight or close or planning on being a size eight on your wedding day, email us with the subject wedding dress and I will connect you over email to Jared. He's giving it away. He just doesn't, you know, He thought somebody might have lost something for the big day and maybe they can't afford a new one. So, you know, thumbs up to Jared Miller for just a jaredod guy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Bananimal of the month. Yeah, Bananimal of the month, Jared. Okay, that means the next three episodes we record, nobody gets to be Banana of the week because you already are a Bananimal of the week. My god, Jared, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: So Yeah, size eight, Jessica McClintock dress. It's a beautiful dress. I mean, as far as you can trust white Guy's opinion, it is a very lovely wedding dress that I think a lot of people so just get to us. This is not a competition. If you need a wedding dress, even if you're just if you didn't lose it in the wildfires. But you're in a place in your life where you need one and you can't get one, we might have one for you. That's all.
Speaker 1: That's great and this is this is that that's amazing, and this is why you need to listen to the bonusodes. Okay, that's a Honestly, I find that we talk about stuff pretty exciting stuff for the photoso because it's just us, you know what I mean. It's not like there's no one to talk about or two.
Speaker 3: That's true, and we've just recorded so many episodes of Bananas with guests. We are loaded with guests. So if you like to just hear the bee boys just getting silly, bonusodes are for you. Jen Barbosa sent this in. Here's what would you rather to start us out of the gate, just splinting like thoroughbreds? Like it? Would you rather? KURTI Bee whisper sweet. Nothing's affectionately to your food. Before ever eating anything off your plate, or anytime you're offered anything to drink, you must cut your hands together and say thank you, I'm parched, and then sip and slurp it down loudly.
Speaker 1: Oh that's easy. For me, the first one I would in fact, I would like to begin doing that.
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 1: I think that's a great idea.
Speaker 3: It's so funny you just said that, because when I was screenshotting these and going through them, I was like, honestly, I should start whispering to my food more often. Yes, oh, I'm going to eat you so good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, No, I love that idea because also there is a thing, there is a there's an act of mindfulness one, and there's an act of gratitude that has to happen there. You know that you're expressing that out loud, I think means something like we try and do a version of grace with the kids in which we thank the animals and the plants living their life for our meal, and it doesn't. It goes over their heads like they don't know, they go, they don't hair about it. But for me, I think, like down the road, that will have an impact on in some level.
Speaker 3: You use sixteen times, I'm going to use so slow. Isn't it funny that we grew up thinking that taste buds were in different places on your tongue, and now they're like, no, they're not. They're all to me.
Speaker 1: That was always crazy to me that because you don't. It's not how you experience food. You would you would have like a left side bitter taste and a sweet side right, Like, it doesn't make it never made any.
Speaker 3: Size to why did they lie? Just one of those lies. It was so common you could I'm sure you can remember. It was a picture of the top posters and there'd be a little thing and be like sour on the tip and it's sweet on the and you're like they were just lyned.
Speaker 1: They just made it up.
Speaker 3: One did big tongue win?
Speaker 1: But also it does how much that science is just throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks, like that is all science is doing. We take science as just this like well that's the truth, and there it is. And then it's like just go look at the food pyramid from like the fifties, Like cream was like the main thing you're supposed to.
Speaker 3: Eat the end the shipped cream. Big cream got in there hard man. They're like put sweet right on the tip of the tongue because big cream is here to stay. I know. It's like, yeah, you should eat five pieces of bread a day. You're like, yeah, where were we now with this?
Speaker 1: How could I. It's like, it's kind of hard to eat five pieces, to have two sandwiches and then also just one more piece of bread.
Speaker 3: I know. I was out with a friend that I knew he was on a doom date. It's probably fifteen twenty years ago, and he was like, Hey, meet this girl I've gone a couple dates with. We're grabbing a brunch. So I meet him in Brooklyn and he ordered a bagel, like a salmon big locks bagel or whatever. And she's the woman says, you know, eating a bagel is like eating six pieces of bread. And my friend goes, oh, really, I guess I should have ordered six pieces of bread then, and she goes, what do you mean? He goes, why I would rather eat six pieces of bread than one bagel? And I watched them, like all of a sudden, start to measure each other and be like, is he fucking with me? Or And I didn't know what side to take, and I'm like, why would you want to eat six pieces of bread? And they broke up soon after, But it was fun to see an argument just launch over you know what bagel is actually like eating six pieces of bread?
Speaker 1: I wonder if it's six pieces. I feel like it's less than six pieces. I feel like it's four or five pieces of bread. Let's look into it. I'm going to get into it right now. It's an educational podcast. Even in the bonusodes jin.
Speaker 3: Barbas, we're going with number one, whispering sweet, nothing's to our food before we eat anything off our plate. And it's I like the idea of putting your hands out like at a bar and cupping your hands and being like, I have a beer, sir, good.
Speaker 1: Here it is already. This is from wild grain dot com. Based on carbohydrates and calories, approximately three slices of bread are equivalent to one medium sized bagel.
Speaker 3: The other one you always hear is that remember people would be like, oh, drinking guinness is like eating five pieces of bread, and you're like, it's like, you know, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's calories, it's not bad. It's as far as like beers go, it's on the lower end. Like it's way better than any of you, like your micro bruise. Hmmm, I have Oh I got a story.
Speaker 3: Oh I love a story. Yeah. You can also send crazy banana stories to us. We don't mind. We just found when we did minis its back in the day that the variety was. The stratification was so great that some stories like the person doing acid for the first time hugging a dead manatee while too that story is so hard to be we didn't want people to ever feel like they had to try to live up to that. Yeah, so this so we pivoted.
Speaker 1: This was sent him by Scarlett Estelle. It was just on the podcast and yeah, I'll let her tell her story.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's listen, so quick story about being a jazz club hostess. And I didn't say this on the show, mostly because I didn't feel like bringing up on the show. But this was before I became the hostess, but like just a little tiny bit before I had a show in Philly and apparently after the show just needed to eat and for some reason found our jazz club and our chef is really really well known, so he was like, I need to eat there. We were literally about to close. He gets there and the chef's like, hey, like how can I help, Like we are we are closing, And he goes and he gets he gets given him you you know, like like let's take care of whatever's happening. Let's give him a menu and he goes, no need, I want to lobster fiesta.
Speaker 1: The fuck is.
Speaker 2: A lobster fiesta. So everybody's just kind of like looking at each other being like, first of all, can he just like not read like and he just like wouldn't He wouldn't choose anything other than this random thing called a lobster fiesta. He wouldn't tell us what's in it, just I want a lobster fiesta. And had this midnight on a random weekday. Our chef had to go out source a lobster and come up with this concoction that was the lobster Fiesta, and apparently at the end of it, he goes, that was the best lobster fiesta I've ever.
Speaker 3: Held a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh man, what would be if you were making a lobster fiesta? What would be in your lobster fiesta? M Well, because it's not just a lobster party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so I would. I would have the the chef boil or steam a lobster and deconstruct it where they cut the entire top off and filled in the shell of the lobster entirely with cooked and chopped up lobster meat and cheese and refried beans and then served on a sea of tortilla chips.
Speaker 1: I love this. This is a beautiful lobster fiesta. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go again. Same thing. Okay, main body of the lobster. All it's opened in such a way that it's opened like a like a space shuttle. Okay, like the space shuttle loading bay. All of the meat inside is taken out. Okay, it's then closed back up. But before it inserted inside are little steamed clams. Okay, so you've got all the steamed clams inside the lops all right. Then you have like you know, your your uh, your your tray that has like the three things. Okay, but this one a little tower. But this one is a little longer metal piece on top because the lobster is then dangled like a pinata, and you have little forks uh that you then hit the lobster with until uh, until the clams pour out into your into the top tray. But then the bottom tray has the lobster, and then or the middle tray has the lobster from and then the bottom tray just has like uh, blue crab claws and oysters and shrimps. Now that is a fielt and everything has a little bit and everything has like a like a hot sauce that you can put with it, and a salt so that you can dip it with the so making the fiesta part as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really nice. I mean, yeah, I've pitched this multiple times on the pod. But my invention that I will shark tank the Fiesta donkey. And I think you could easily replace the Fiesta donkey with a steamed lobster. And I think what you just described is a tower Fiesta lobster, which could also be you could just take your Fiesta donkey.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me the Fiesta donkey again?
Speaker 3: Sure, it's a it's the world's first entertainment tabletop party donkey, and it is. It's very simple.
Speaker 1: You sounds simple first and foremost. I see fiesta donkey on the menu, I'm like, this must be a simple dish to make.
Speaker 3: You lift up one of the donkey's ears and hot not your cheese comes out. You push down on the donkey's nose and fresh guacamole tableside, guacamole comes out.
Speaker 1: Of his vomits, Fresh squacam.
Speaker 3: Out his nose. Yeah. Yeah, mouth vomits very good Pico to guy a salsa. And then you lift that tail molet sauce perfect on its side. It's got two side pouches, just hot crispy tortill chips. And what I'm thinking is you just put the Fiesta lobster on the saddle like a little cowboy, have a little wearing a cowboy hat, and it the lobster. Fiesta rides the Fiesta donkey into your hearts and onto your tables.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'll be I'll be honest with you, Scottie. You have if you've ever pitched me Fiesta donkey, I have forgotten completely about it, because I am thrilled to the to the to my bodes about Fiesta donkey. If you will do it, Oh my god, it's great, that's what you want. And you look into the restaurant and it's just all donkeys are already at the table. You said that donkeys are ready to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they bring your waters and then they sit your Fiesta donkey and the millier table. The hat has salt for your margarita, so you can just as a little squerreo on it.
Speaker 1: Of course it does stupid it didn't.
Speaker 3: I mean Sharks, I'm looking for one million dollars for two percent equity and Fiesta donkey. Yeah. I think this is one hundred million dollar company right out of the gate. Put a little Fiesta lobster on it or lobster Fiesta. I mean, that is so good.
Speaker 1: Is there a way? Is there a way we could see? Fabrication is always such an interesting industry to me, because like that is something where my brain goes. I have no idea in my mind how you would fabricate the Fiesta donkey, but it could. It could be done, right, it has to be able to be done. But I don't know who to even approach to be like, can you make a prototype of our Fiesta donkey? And how much would that cost? Would that cost twenty thousand dollars or would that cost one thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it's a garage at I think this is like Microsoft, this is like Apple Computers. I think you got to get out in the garage. You got to go to Joey and Fabrics before it goes out of business. Yeah, I think that somebody's going to have to start tinkering, and it might just be me. My passion for partying might lead me to create a really good like tech pack starter thing. Yeah, of a Fiesta donkey.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe you could. You might be able to I don't know how big those three D printers are, but you might be able to three D print the body of it. Yeah, I want to. I just I kind of want to make it. I would. That would be amazing. It would be the best merch ever to have Fiesta donkeys. They would be incredibly expensive.
Speaker 3: One hundred dollars a donkey, but then you could say I have I mean, we could put a little Banana's Hawaiian shirt on the Festa donkey just to set it off. But yeah, it's just so it's a perfect party magnifier. And really, if somebody here years ago, somebody reached out and said they were like an imagineer and they helped design stuff at Disney. So if you still listen to the podcast, let's talk Fiesta donkeys, let's at least make fix one.
Speaker 1: Let's at least make one. I would just like it to exist in the world, to have one meal with it.
Speaker 3: If you think you're the kind of person that can design, I don't know, like a twenty one inch maybe maybe sixteen inch tall donkey. That's just the ultimate snacking party animal. Please let us know reach out. We will. We're very serious. We love Yes.
Speaker 1: Look, TJI Fridays is dead, Okay. TGI Fridays used to be the place. Yep, we can make a new version of TJI Fridays. Does Caliente Cab Company want to have a fiesta donkey? They could take over the market, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Make a corner of the market, and that's fine. We will sell out immediately once we get one in action, once we get Mark Cuban on board, we will sell out immediately. Here's another one. This is from Jacqueline G. Thank you Jacqueline G. She wants to know do mermaids primarily communicate via American sign language or any sign language? They're an international species. You know, those wet folks cannot speak or hear each other underwater.
Speaker 1: Mermaids.
Speaker 3: Do you think mermaids only communicate with sign language? Is jacquelinees No.
Speaker 1: We have proof of this the movie Splash. Yeah, I see it with Darryl Hannah. It's a horrible voice that sounds like a dolphin dying. That's how mermaids talk.
Speaker 3: That's true, but I don't know. I mean, your voice carries underwater, Kurt. You can hear Kurt's voice underwater. We've had been animals not only say they take baths and they go underwater and they can still understand Kurt. But we've had people say since we've said that that it is true that they tested it. So Kurt's voice carries underwater.
Speaker 1: Wait, yours doesn't, though.
Speaker 3: No, mine just sounds like a tug boat going overneath their heads.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting. My voice is higher, so it's got like lessa. It doesn't have such a big sigin wave, so it doesn't get interrupted by the water. I like that.
Speaker 3: Mermaids. I mean, it's cool to think that mermaids do have their own sign language. I'm sure they're signing something to each other. So sure they're using their tail fins in some way, just like whales to communicate things.
Speaker 1: I think they're clicking. I think it's mostly clicks.
Speaker 3: And just how horny were these sailors. Yeah, they were just looking in that ocean, seeing.
Speaker 1: A narwall and being like, I want a bucket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at best they saw dolphin. At very best, most likely amanatee, and they had just been so starved for that that special touch that they were like, that's the most beautiful house I've ever seen. Oh, I wish. I'm actually surprised as they're a good scary movie about mermaids. That seems like a very there must be a cheap sci fi channel movie version.
Speaker 1: Oh look at them.
Speaker 3: It should be scary. They should. Mermaid should go the way of vampires, and there should be a twilight for mermaids, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's just difficult to film underwater. But you know what you like, just like all the any good vampire thing, you put a twist on it, right so they can like just walk onto land and like dry off their legs and walk and then they just like jump back in and swim away, you know, like that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: There was for years spoilers did it come out. There was for years of Splash reboot with Chris Hemsworth and Rebel Wilson where it was flipped he was gonna be a merman and Rebel found Chris Hemsworth as a merman. Same movie, just it's God Splash. They were going to do a reboot with Chris Hemsworth as a merman and Rebel Wilson likes character.
Speaker 1: I know that would have been great.
Speaker 3: The number of movies that I hear about, like cause sometimes I'll pitch something to a producer or studio and they'll be like, oh, there's something in development for that there was and then nothing ever and then I don't hear about it. Also, like the night before Thanksgiving in the United States, a lot of people go home visit their parents or families, and then the night before Thanksgiving they go part with people they used to go to high school with. Yes, and some people call it Hell Night. Some people there's a lot of different things.
Speaker 1: Thought hell Night was right before Halloween.
Speaker 3: I think that exists too, the night before Halloween.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Devil's Night.
Speaker 3: We used to call it. Uh. But there's like a lot of And there was a comedy in development with some big names attached, like a Game Night type of comedy, but then they didn't sell it because they were like, Thanksgiving is only an American holiday, and this tradition of the night before won't play in China, won't play in Brazil, won't play in India. And I'm like, certainly a party movie will play everywhere and killed it. But I think like big people were attached to it.
Speaker 1: Because people know about Thanksgiving. I feel like it's like.
Speaker 3: It's like they know about high school reunions everywhere. Everybody knows to go back to your hometown and you finally have sex with the person that was four years older than you. She was the hottest senior and you were the nerdy freshman and you're cool. Like there's it's super bad. And when that one died, I was like, Oh, comedy movies are truly dead.
Speaker 1: They're dead now. It's so it's such a bummer. And also when I see one that sneaks by, and they usually sneak by as rom coms, and when I see one. I tried to watch that new one with Will Ferrell, and I just shut it off after the first five minutes because I couldn't deal with the dialogue. The dialogue was so cheesy. It was.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got stories, man, it's I I rewrote act one of Ferdinand the Bull animated movie fernand the Bull. Yeah, I got the job. I was on another TV show almost in and at it, and I got a call because my buddy was gonna maybe be the voice of Ferdinand. They're like, hey, let's do act one in his voice, I said sure. By the time I drove home, they sent me the pages. They were like, here, just rewrite this, rite alternative right, al alternative jokes for everything. So sure, and they were gonna pay me pretty good amount of money. So I was excited. Did by the time I got home, so maybe like a twenty five minute drive, they already had called once and emailed once saying can we see pages? Like yeah, So before I could even get to my computer leaving a job, I was like, yeah, I'll take a look at it tonight. Within thirty minutes, let's say, they were like, hey, yeah, we were just wondering if you could send us like the first five pages. I was like, oh, I'm sitting down to it right now. They're like great, we're just standing by for those, huh. And so they kept checking in every fifteen minutes for two days, like they would start checking in at seven am. And so I rewrote twenty five pages in two days and then got paid. And that my friend didn't get the part. And I never heard another thing.
Speaker 1: That is so crazy. Yeah, that's so crazy, and that that that that that matches like the your Pokemon rewrite thing too. Pokemon, just like people are just waiting in a room for you.
Speaker 3: Just me and Bo burn them. But I Bo didn't know I was there, but I knew BO was in the other room and we were writing the same scene. And then they just took what they liked from his and took what like mine and smashed into one scene which you can feel because mine is a certain tone and BO has a certain tone. And yeah, and when I readd Sonic, I rewrote all the Sonic the Hedgehog lines. I at least wrote alts, so they were all recorded in two days, every single thing Sonic said. But also shout out to Josh Miller and Pat They are great writers. They wrote the movie. I'm not trying to take anything from them at all. But I sat in the room by myself with a sixty inch TV screen and the final draft script and wrote two joke lines for every single line of dialogue for Sonic. And then the director is like thanks man, and then I never heard anything ever again I got paid.
Speaker 1: Do you know if any of them got in?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Some did, actually, yeah quite a few did. But yeah, no, Josh Patter, great dudes. They deserved all the credit for it. But it was an interesting thing to like really work, and then nobody's even like so funny or great you know or yea, I love to have you back. It was just like you did your job, get get out, and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, thank you, I will bye bye.
Speaker 3: Thank you for putting me inside your room and feeding me lunch for two days. I'll never forget that PRISTROMI sandwich, give me a way. Steed has a good one. This is more just like advice question, I think, Catherine from Raleigh says Banana Boys. I recently started learning how to bend glass to make neon signs. Oh wow, pretty good? WHOA Okay, still in the beginning stages, and I need a problems from.
Speaker 1: The beginning stages of that. Just a pile of broken glass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, burnt hand, no eyebrows, just high as a kite from inhaling neon. I'm still in the beginning stages, but I need a project to work on. Words are very difficult and beyond my current capabilities, but I can handle fair simple shapes right now, like I recently did a shark, which sounds pretty good. That would have been a good one to recommend. Wow, uh, but any ideas for what my next neon sign should be. Thank you Katherine from Raleigh, Thank you Katherine from Leigh. First of all, coolest hobby I've ever heard in my life, and if it's going to be a career also so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My first thought is a rainbow cat's butthole. That's my first thought, first thought, best thoughts, So I'm gonna say it, you know, like the classic Kurt Vonneget cat's buttthole where it's just like straight line down, straight line across then to a smaller X in the middle.
Speaker 3: From Breakfast of Champions, I think, or whatever. Yeah, so Katherine, if you don't know, we're talking about in two or multiple Kurt Vroonicut books, but I think it was first and Breakfast.
Speaker 1: I think it's Breakfast Champions.
Speaker 3: He would draw what a cat's buttthole look like, and it kind of looked like a more complicated asterisk a longer. So when you learn to do lettering, you can put so it goes underneath and then it'll be the perfect Kurt von Nugut companion piece.
Speaker 1: So great.
Speaker 3: I like see as a as a capitalist, as a as an entrepreneur doing things like Fiesta donkey. Yeah, right, with a lopster.
Speaker 1: I mean a lot of people talk about you and the first word out of their mouth is entrepreneur, capitalist.
Speaker 3: True. Uh so, I think you should do a really cool faucet with a really cool drop coming out of the faucet, A classic, right, classic? I love that, and then go sell it to a local plumber, or go sell it to a local bar, or go sell it to a local water company, because as water becomes, like in La, we just have water companies all over the place where you buy bottled water. So prack it seems like a fairly easy shape eight looking fawcet ye with a drop coming out. That would be my guess.
Speaker 1: That's great or just or just a beer bottle or like an alcohol bottle shape with if I don't know if three x's are possible in the middle, you know, I guess that would be a different piece. But that's that would be a classic, you know, rum bottle with xxx.
Speaker 3: Ooh, you could sell that to any local bar. That would be a fun one. I like that one. That's our advice for that one. Okay, here's a fun one from Fallen Harrington, and gosh, don't we just uh love that Fallon Harrington? That is a great name.
Speaker 1: Fallin f A L l O N F A l O N amazing.
Speaker 3: I believe it Fallon might be an Australian ban animal.
Speaker 1: Okay, that would make sense because I've never heard Fallon is a first name in a.
Speaker 3: Possibly fallen If you're not my apologies, I'm not a super weirdo, I swear, but I have a would you rather? Would you see? Yeah, we will be the judge of that. Would you rather? Every time you throw up get sick from drinking stomach flu, you name it your puke gun? Okay? When it comes out, it is either accompanied by the Seinfeld theme song or the Friend's theme song on volume full ten blast, even when you're dry heaving. Great, that's it, that's great. I would you rather have the Seinfeld theme song while you're bar fin or the Friend's theme song while you're bar fin?
Speaker 1: So the so the because for me Seinfeld I can just hear the bass riff of in between scenes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all it was.
Speaker 1: That's all it was. That seems funnier to me than sign than friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The only thing about the Friends Them song is the clap. It would be fun to in between your first clap to go.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, yeah, yeah, I hear that.
Speaker 3: Also, the first lyric is so no one told you life was going to be this way, you're just barfing.
Speaker 1: Also, what I don't understand too is does the song play out of your own mouth or does it just kind of play in the in the universe, in the world that you're in.
Speaker 3: You know, if everybody can hear it, I would go Seinfeld. Also, I'm pretty lucky. I don't throw up that often meany there. Yeah, I really have to be actual sick like flu. I don't throw up from drinking, and if I have food poisoning, it's it's pretty rare too, So I'm gonna go Seinfeld. Also, even though I think I'll be there for you while you're really going hard is very funny and the clap is very funny, and found says follow up, if you had to pick one throw up soundtrack song, what would it be? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay? Also, it would it because of the rarity of throwing up, I think this question is better done for the opposite of throwing up for the old the d for the old do rio uh, that would be very funny because of bathroom and then you go into the public bathrooms like boom, but don't boom boom.
Speaker 3: Again because then there's a lot of strangers. Bathrooms have a soundtrack going on, play Highway to the danger Zone the whole time in every public bathroom in America, and people be having such a great time.
Speaker 1: Amount of times you walk into a bathroom like a costco or something is just dead. Silence is insane. There should be loud noises happen at like broadcast into every bathroom.
Speaker 3: Know that there are greatest hits CDs of one man bands, self recorded guys with kazoos and bells and triangles, and just play that. Just give everybody the privacy they deserve.
Speaker 1: I imagine it would be fun if it was the intro to She's a Runaway by bon Jovi, and then when it goes but that's when you vomit, so you're feeling nauseous and it's yeah.
Speaker 3: I think Neil Diamonds were coming to America would be mine. If we were around the world, we're coming to America today, that would be mine.
Speaker 1: I think that great question is a really delightful question.
Speaker 3: What's that, Selene Denswer, I'm your lady. That would also be really funny to me because I'm your lame and I'm just vomiting, so you are don't impress me. What should I have? Twains that don't impress me much while you're just getting really sick, so you're a brad pitt.
Speaker 1: What about baby elephant Walk, Henry Mancini's baby Elephant Walk?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm a huge fan of that. That was panic in pitches when Kurt and I would pitch TV shows and movies together, if we both would promise each other, if we ever got stuck and just had a brain fart and couldn't remember what came next to the pitch, I would just start doing. Kurt would start dancing just like arms in the air, like thumbs in his arm pits, arms out like wings, and just strutting around just to be like, these guys are fun and funny. We never had to do that. We were always well prepared. We did wave pitching together, and maybe one day, if television ever comes back, we'll pitch again.
Speaker 1: If it ever exists again, all right, send us home one, Scottie.
Speaker 3: Here's one that actually seems like real advice. Audrey. I'm not going to say your last name, but Audrey, this is for you. I have a request of advice. My oldest son is twenty three and he still lives with us. He's a fantastic kid. He goes to community college. He works summer jobs as a house painter, which is a great job. Yeah, and he helps her out around the house. He's a lot of fun. He even pays monthly rent. But he's twenty three and he seems to have little interest in moving out. How the heck do we get this twenty three year old son to move out?
Speaker 1: Kurt just constantly walking into his room without knocking. That's how you do it. Just constant invasion of privacy. That's the easiest, simplest way to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. There was a years ago, twenty year old joke. Judifried Lander had the joke that it was like, you think your mom walking into your well into your room while you're masturbating is the worst thing that can happen to you, But the actual worst thing can happen to you is when she walks in two rooms for the second time that day and catches you masturbating again. That is college level joke, and it is so funny. The first time you said that, I just like fell out of my chair the second time she walked. Yeah, so bombarding him. You know this is interesting When we had Lauri kil Martin and we talked about this too. We've talked about this with a lot of our guests who have teenage kids. Yeah, that they don't want to get their driver's licenses. They just happy to be driven around. Yeah, and where you and I just could not wait to drive to Freedom and just make trouble and go, honestly, go buy French fries with our friends.
Speaker 1: It yes, incredible, exactly, and they go make make make a drink at the taco bell that had all the flavors in it.
Speaker 3: I guess my real ish advice would be divert the money he pays to you and rent into an apartment without him knowing, one bedroom, simple a studio apartment nearby in a nice building, and slowly start moving one item over a day until he notices. And when he goes, hey have you seen my guitar? Hey have you seen my whatever? My overhauls he's a painter who knows maybe he's in the band Dexy's Midnight Runners. Ye go, yeah, I have here. Let me show you and then put him in your car and drive him over to and already moved into semi moved into apartment, and buy him a new bed. I always feel like, if there's a nice get this kid. He's twenty three, get this kid a queen. He doesn't need a king yet, he hasn't a king status.
Speaker 1: No he's not.
Speaker 3: Get him. I mean, if you have to get him a double do it. Get a bed, an actual bed frame, so that if he ever has somebody come over, they go, oh cool is mattress and box spring arno on the floor.
Speaker 1: This is amazing, This is an amazing man.
Speaker 3: I'm going to marry this adult man. So yes, I would divert the rent he's paying into a nice apartment nearby that you have a hunch he's gonna like, and then one item a day, just move it in there until he notices, and then he's already he's already halfway there.
Speaker 1: He's already there. And folks, that is a bonus.
Speaker 3: Sod.
Speaker 1: That's our advice, that's our answers to your questions, and those are your stories. Thank you so much for listening. Thank you to everyone, and exactly right. Thank you to Lisa Maggot, Thank you to Katie Levine. Thank you to you, Scottie Landis.
Speaker 3: Thank you to you, Kurt Brown Oler. We love you guys. Keep your heads up, keep moving forward. Bananas Bananas just a passionate roller skate dancer. Bananas is an exactly right media production. Our producer and engineer is Katie Levine. The catchy Bananas theme song was composed and performed by Kahan.
Speaker 1: Artwork for Bananas was designed by Travis Millard.
Speaker 3: And our benevolent overlords are the Great Karen Kilgareff and Georgia Hertstart.
Speaker 1: And Lisa get As our full human not a robot intern
Speaker 3: Mhm