Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast. George Nori with Ofira and Talio adute the Astro Twins, as we call them. They're among the most sought after astrologers and intuitive advisors of our times. As a longtime resident astrologers for LI Magazine, authors of more than twenty books, their latest is called The Astrology Advantage, they are the advisors to a roster of CEOs global leaders, successful entrepreneurs. They have top thousands of people their methods through their online platform and at their signature retreats. They also created the first streaming reality TV dating show based on astrology called Cosmic Love. O. Fira and Tali you do it? Ofira, welcome, Hi, looking forward to this And Tally, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing great, so excited to be here. Huge staying of the show.
Speaker 2: I'll talk with both of you each individually and we'll have some fun. Okay, how did you too? With you if you're a starting get involved in astrology.
Speaker 4: Totally by accident.
Speaker 3: While students at the University of Michigan were detroitters like you and yeah, we were attending arts school there, and my boyfriend at the time gave me my astrological birth chart, which is a map of where all the planets were in the sky at your time of birth, and it knew so much about me the thirty page print out, I was fascinated, and yeah, it was a birthday present that was surprising. I got this portrait of myself as the stars, and it told me so much about myself that I was shocked and intrigued and wanted to know more. So that's where we went from there.
Speaker 2: And Telly, how about you, how'd you get it pulled into this?
Speaker 3: Well, we are identical twins. So as soon as she started telling me about this this chart, I was like, I must read this too, And we began asking all of our friends about their you know, birthdays, and we got a piece of software and we started running people's charts, and soon it just became, you know, you start to see patterns with these things. We started noticing, you know, patterns amongst celebrities. Initially a lot of the the divas are aries, Mariah Carey, Sleen Dion, Aana raw Arita Franklin. You know, you start and you start to wonder and you start to say, there's some interesting things going on, and it literally became just our same thing to ask people and we started to you know, categorize people that way. And then we started to use it to you know, learn how to do predictions for our own lives. That really helped us to build a business, to you know, make dating decisions. It became like our ultimate go to, a go to tool for decision making.
Speaker 2: It is an amazing tool, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really is. I mean it's it cuts through all the clutter of all the things that you could do, you know, just to know you're The birth chart really is like a map to your soul. So it's like having the cosmic blueprint to how you're wired. Of course, you always have free will and choices, but knowing your inclinations from the chart, and that's what we found for people's like, when you understand how you're wired, it just, you know, it makes your day to day so much easier and it helps you to attract things that are more in alignment with who you are, and that's what we love about it.
Speaker 2: Well, Sara, why does astrology work? We know it does, but why.
Speaker 3: Well, from a psychological point of view, I always say that human beings are our own biggest blind spot. We can't see ourselves the way others see us. We're kind of stumbling around right trying to figure out what to do, how to make choices. The average adult makes thirty five thousand decisions a day, and so astrology works because it cuts through that analysis paralysis and helps people feel seen, feel understood, feel validated, and that extra gives them the courage to take action in their lives. But from a from a spiritual science point of view, you know, we're all made of stars, were you know, just made of water, and the moon moves the tides. I believe in us too, as much as the planet.
Speaker 2: As the computer age changed astrology, oh for sure.
Speaker 3: I think it's made it a lot more accessible and a lot more popular now. You know, when we first started doing astrology, we had to look things up in a book. We had very rudimentary software in the nineteen nineties. But now that it's on apps. You know, a lot of you know, media gen z and millennials, they all.
Speaker 1: Know their entire chart.
Speaker 4: We used to talk about your moon sign and.
Speaker 3: People are like, what the heck are you saying? Now everybody knows where every plan it was when they were born. And it's pretty amazing how astrology is really caught on and become integrated into people's lives thanks to social media and apps and the Internet, like it's not so far fetched anymore.
Speaker 2: You both developed a system called the IM system, which stands for Innovator Authority and Maven explain what that is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, after working with thousands of people, we did notice, of course that people were fascinated by astrology. But it's its own language, it has its own symbols, alphabet so it's one of those things where it's like incredibly helpful, but also incredibly hard to retain and remember. So we turned to a lesser known astrology shortcut called the chart dominance. So that's the dominant influences of fire, earth, air, and water, which are the elements it takes. Our system takes thirteen parts of the chart, the sun, moon rising, all the planets, so the people who know astrology out there. And then also these three drivers called the modalities or qualities that are really like your psychological drivers. They're called cardinal, fixed, and mutable signs, and we rename them Innovator authority or NAVE and so you know, if you've ever done a personality test like Myers Briggs or any agram or strength Spine or there are many of them, it can really kind of give you an archetype, and from that archetype you understand again how to make decisions that help you live a life that feels most in alignment with who you are. So the im system allows people to enter the same thing they would to do this full birth chart that confuses and intrigues, but to get at just one archetype so that they can already start to use astrology and have it right at their fingertips without having to become astrologers any The innovators are the people whose charts are mostly cardinal signs. So when we talk about your chart, it's a map of where the sun, moon, all the planets. We also count the north and south notes, but each one of those was in a different zodiac sign depending on when you were born. Most people know there's sun sign, we're Sagittarius. We know you're Gemini, George, so yeah, yeah, but you have all you have a moon sign as well, you know, and and every every heavenly bodies, and it's connecting into a different sign so we've shortcut that. So if your chart is mostly cardinal signs, that's aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn. These are the signs that start each season, and so these are the innovators, people who's that's what we have in our chart too. If you're mostly cardinal signs, you are a pioneer. You're a trailblazer, just like these signs that start the seasons. You're someone who's gonna want to be the first one out of the gates. And we find that with the innovators that are a bit ahead of their time, and maybe sometimes you know, people are like what are you talking about? And then like you know, five years later they're like, okay, I see now. The authorities are people with mostly fixed signs in their charts. These are the mid season signs Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius. So if that's you, you're somebody who really holds down the sport. You're the stabilizer. You are the person who is going to be the traditionalist, the one who makes sure that the past is honored. And then lastly we have our maivens. These are the people with mostly mutable signs, and they're are Gemini Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces, and these are the ones at the end of each season. And these people are a lot like the ambassadors, preparing us for new things. Mavens are famous for just like starting a buzz, communicating, sharing ideas. They're like the messengers. Now, there are some people who are hybrids. Actually we've done your, I am and you are a hybrid, or actually, no, you're not your an authority, I'm sorry, but some people are innovator authority, innovator maven and authority maven. But most people are just one of them primarily, and it's such a helpful archetype to have because you can see how to apply that towards every aspect of your life. That's what be right about in our book.
Speaker 2: If you had ten Geminis, would they all have similar traits?
Speaker 3: They would have some similar traits. You know, I'll be like, I think twenty geminis, you can say, because it's a sign of the twins, So yes, it would definitely have you know, probably some might be more verbal, some might be more kind of petty in their thoughts. But Geminis ruled by the planet Mercury, and that's the planet of communication. Thinking ideas, so you will find common traits. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: The name of your LATEUS book is called The Astrology Advantage, but it teaches people how to use their horoscope for personal and professional success. I think that's cool.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: We like that astrology can be made practical and useful. That's you know. We were, like we said, we were studying at the University of Michigan. I fear almost went to engineering school.
Speaker 4: Our grandfather really wanted.
Speaker 3: Us to do that. So we're very math and science space. Even though we went to arts school and I've always loved patterns, we did played instruments, so you know this, this is.
Speaker 4: A tool that is extremely practical, and we found it to be very useful, and we're excited to show other people how useful it can be now that we've removed one of the barriers of access to astrology, which is having to learn all the complicated new things about it.
Speaker 2: Now you don't have to whereabouts in Detroit were you raised Oak Park?
Speaker 3: And we want to Spurndale High so nine Mile Road?
Speaker 2: Well, Well, you used to work at TV too, right there up there.
Speaker 3: And oh yeah, I picture the station driving right by. Cool and you went to Wayne State right.
Speaker 2: The University of Detroit.
Speaker 3: Oh, University of Detroit though, right, Oh cool, okay, wow, we were Have you been back lately at all?
Speaker 2: Or to go back to see mom sometime in a couple of months. She's ninety five years old.
Speaker 3: WHOA, Yeah, it's really amazing there now. It's thriving so much. You know, there's always a lot of creativity there. But I think it's like coming out lord to the services.
Speaker 2: She's made twenty eighth as her birthday. That makes her a Gemini, right, that does you know?
Speaker 3: I find a gemini is often live very long and stay really mentally sharp into you know, into their hundreds, the ones I've known.
Speaker 2: Well, let's hope, so yeah, let's hope so do Yeah. How often do you think people should use astrology in their day to day living?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, you can use it daily, honestly. We Again, there are people who can get very superstitious with astrology. You know, some people will ask because questions about you know, when is this going to happen? When is this going to happen? You know, and there are there are periods of time that are more ripe and fertile for things to happen. But one thing we always like to remind people that you're always co creating with the universe too. You know, there can be a really a great energy available, but if you are focusing on, you know, maybe something that is not in your best interest, you're not going to be able to manifest. So it's very useful to look at, you know, your daily horoscope where are the stars today, but also looking at your own sign, learning about your sign, and learning about your I AM and learning about your whole chart if you want to get a little more advanced, because then you know what you know, it's kind of like your chart or your sign even tell you kind of what you're wired for and where you're going to have. You know how to be an attunement with yourself, and then you know how to really read the day. But we do always we I mean, obviously we write a daily horoscope and we we're looking at it all the time, but we're also saying, treat it like the weather. You know, okay, don't It's just because you find out it's going to rain doesn't mean you don't leave the house. I mean, say it might be a good idea to take an umbrella. You don't have to take one. We believe strongly and free will. Like you watch the weather, it's something that is likely to happen, but not guaranteed. But there's a chance of rain, so you can get wet if you want, or you can take an umbrella. It's the same thing, like there's a chance of something with whatever your horoscope for the day is.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, the moon you need at your own risk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the moon changes times every two and a half days, and that you know, the moon is a very strong influence on the planet, pulls the tides, and I think it pulls our energy as well. So the mood that we're all under will change every couple of days. So if anything, always kind of look at what sign the moon is in. If you know that's that's always going to give you the energy and the mood of the day that you know that you're dealing with.
Speaker 2: Have you ever given anybody a horoscope that scared you?
Speaker 4: No, No, no, it's not really.
Speaker 3: We really are very conscientious about that because actually I was gifted a tarot card reading years ago and the reader said something like that happened the next day. I think it was a guy that I was dating broke up with me. And she pulled the like the devil card or something.
Speaker 4: Like that, and it was it's like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: So I was like, oh, I never want anyone to feel like I hold all this information. She could have explained it better, but she just wasn't that type. So we take a lot of responsibility in how we presented the information. I think have a lot of the reason astrology and other uh such modalities are scary to people is because of the person giving me information, is that they're not doing it responsibly and maybe they even want to scare the person so they have a little power over them. We're not interested in doing that, but we do sometimes have to give people, you know, I love tough or you know, news that isn't exactly what they want to hear. Like sometimes people you know.
Speaker 2: Well the way it is though you don't hold back, Yeah.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 3: We just say like, listen, you know, if I'm advising you, this is what I see, don't really think it's a time to do that, or oh I might not do that if I were you, But you know, we'll let them know what consequences they might have to live with. But just we we try not have anybody lay the seat, and the aren't in their mind of like something bad is going to happen on this day, you know, because that's I don't know if it is or nobody really knows that I write about that.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast Am every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more