Speaker 1: Guys, Welcome, Welcome to the next to the last episode of the Unofficial Experts podcast.
Speaker 2: Is this real? Because you know, if you're if you're listening to this podcast right now and you listened to last week, you clearly feel like a sucker.
Speaker 3: Sucker A.
Speaker 4: People were upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and people were messaging me, A lot of people messaging me.
Speaker 4: I can't listen to it. Yeah, I'm not ready to keep it up. And I feel like those messages made me feel like, do.
Speaker 2: You guys know us? First of all, why would we? That was such like a tired way to go out. It was so boring, you know, like we didn't do much, We didn't make it a thing you know.
Speaker 1: Didn't bring no special guests on nothing. You didn't talk to Michelle Obama.
Speaker 2: No, that's not how you go out mm hmm podcast, No way, no, ma'am, No sir.
Speaker 1: We didn't have the Runaway Bride expert come back like, we didn't do none of those.
Speaker 2: Yo April Stormy mess I would love to bring her back really so we could talk about it and just like, you know, get you know, I won't What.
Speaker 4: Did you what do you need to talk about with her?
Speaker 2: Just like, hey, girl, you know, no, no shade, no problems like, I mean you ran up on me at my job in front of my co workers, you know, in front of Shashi Samata, so yeah, or no is Ameta right yeah, wow, I.
Speaker 4: Forgot what my head looked like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not how we would do the last episode of this here podcast.
Speaker 4: No please, we would do better than that. We would give everybody listening to a car.
Speaker 2: Really, that's honestly, that's how I thought about it. I was like, we should everybody should get a gift.
Speaker 4: Every single listener would get something.
Speaker 2: Or should we or should we give every listener a dollar?
Speaker 1: That's too manuch, you have a billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Another suck ass comment right there.
Speaker 1: Jeez, that's that's how many people are listening to us Sydney stuff. Anyway, I am having a go today. Yeah, you are talk about it Sydney and I did a Patreon Oh I did Asian Dude Sick and Cook Well Sunday, Yep, we did it.
Speaker 4: We recorded a bonus episode on that Sunday night.
Speaker 1: So we set our intentions for the week, and one of my intentions was to take.
Speaker 4: Out my bike.
Speaker 1: So I got a bike and I'm not good at riding a bike or like I don't like riding a bike in the street, but I did it today and it wasn't that bad. There's so they blocked off a bunch of streets for from traffic, so I was able to like.
Speaker 4: Ride down the street to the park across the park.
Speaker 2: M Sis, you look happy. You looked really happy.
Speaker 4: I was relieved that I did not bust my ass.
Speaker 1: And that's what my fear is about the bike, because I'm gonna like flip over the handlebars and like scratch the skin off my face.
Speaker 4: It's very dramatic. But I did the loop around the park, which I've heard is like four miles. And when I was leaving, this man was.
Speaker 1: Like, excuse me, miss, you need more training on the bike. And I was like, excuse me, sir, you need more training and binding your business.
Speaker 2: Mind your motherfucking business right, What.
Speaker 5: Could you possibly be doing on the bike that shows that you're not trained.
Speaker 4: I was trying to stop. I'm trying to stop so I could jump off the bike.
Speaker 1: And I was like tapping the brave because I squeezed them really hard, and I felt like I was gonna like fall off, like yes, So I was like Sidney, how do you start when you break?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't have the handlebar braks. I don't have that. I break on the pedal pedals.
Speaker 4: How do you do that?
Speaker 2: You just go backwards?
Speaker 5: No, only some bikes are made like yeah, my bike is like children.
Speaker 2: Yeah pretty much. Yeah, it's that's not the key sounds like it can No, I mean it works for me. I've done the the handlebarg break and it's it's fine. But like I always have my fingers on the bell, so I got the bell and then I would actually accidentally like be on a break for no reason. So it's it's just too much. So I like, I like my pedal.
Speaker 5: Well, there's like one break that is like a really hard break I think on the left and then on the right is like a softer break.
Speaker 4: Okay, because I've been squeezing both of them.
Speaker 5: Soft like you'll literally fall forward.
Speaker 1: Well that's why I was squeezing them, but not like holding them like flat.
Speaker 4: That's what I was talking about. See how much training you don't understand?
Speaker 2: But say sorry, Marie, say sorry to the memos.
Speaker 4: No I need training, But like what are you talking to me for?
Speaker 1: Like you don't know what my story is maybe I'm just getting over a bike injury. Maybe I just walk up from a coma, like, what are you talking to me about my bike skills?
Speaker 4: Forward, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, you should have you should have said that. He's like, you should you need more training and a bike, and you should be like, well, I just got over a divorce.
Speaker 4: What I'm divorced? Yeah, no, that makes me seem.
Speaker 2: Sad, No it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I should have been like I just got these links.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, Marie, I can't believe you would say such a thing.
Speaker 2: We're obsessed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but anyway, I was going I wasn't planning on doing the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I was like, it's gonna get too far ride and then some of it is on the downhill like scary, and I was like, anyway, it was a bunch of kids and training wheels passing me.
Speaker 4: I was like, I don't know where you going, speedy Gonzales.
Speaker 2: It's very freeing being on the bike. It's very freek.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was nice.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna just do it again tomorrow. I'm gonna just do it as much as I can till I get.
Speaker 2: Just once you get into a friend. You're gonna want a bike everywhere. Trust me, you know what I do when I'm on the bike. But the problem is, when I first started the bike, I was going through a relapse. So your girl was high. So that's why I was biking everywhere for long distances. Bush went to Harlem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were going into the city. You drove to the Bronx and popped a wheeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: I smoked a little bit before I got on the bike, but I just wanted to like, like calm my nerves a little bit.
Speaker 4: But it was fine.
Speaker 5: You're wearing a helmet.
Speaker 1: A helmet, I look real zoofy, but I don't have any hair andrews, so if I get hit by something, my head is going to do.
Speaker 4: Yes when somebody's tired.
Speaker 2: It's crazy that she said that, because she is she's not going to fall. And she looked amazing with the helmet. She looked like a professional bicyclist.
Speaker 4: Sidney, what you looked?
Speaker 2: So your arms look good? You didn't let me see you in the biker shorts, but I know what that ass looked like. And I'm sure people were like, oh, shorty, whoop.
Speaker 4: Woop Felicia, you need some training, Trenee.
Speaker 5: Yes, I have a question. Why do you have a bike if you don't really know how to ride it?
Speaker 4: Excuse me, I want to learn how to ride the bike.
Speaker 5: Okay. I just think that a bike is an investment that you can also just get, like a city bike membership.
Speaker 4: But this is a gift.
Speaker 1: And I mean, I hate that it's in my apartment right now because my landlord won't let me leave it in the hallway raggedy, but it sounds like that much space and I'm not gonna keep it. Probably I'm gonna ride it a little bit and then I'm gonna probably give it to my name Summer.
Speaker 2: No, Marie, you have to keep it.
Speaker 4: It made my couch sword.
Speaker 2: It does. When you first start, it's you get like little sores in between your legs and on your butt to your buttocks. That's why you have to wear a shorts that have the padding on the ass. Yeah, you could be wearing those well, because girl girl, First of all, I'm thirty five. So the skin between my legs is just it hits different, the skin between my.
Speaker 7: Legs, Yes, merchs, that's the episode title. The skin between my legs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, It's just it's made of extra padding or something, I don't know, stainless steel.
Speaker 4: It doesn't hurt, yes, yes, yes, it's.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for us to bike together sn M S and M biking.
Speaker 4: It hurt my wrists riding the bike. Was that something?
Speaker 2: No, they're not doing something wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we already know that you're doing something wrong.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. It's armstrong expert biking biking.
Speaker 5: God, the craziest one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, oh my god, crazy Sydney.
Speaker 4: How are you doing today? Friend? Talk to us.
Speaker 2: She's back. The the sad bitch is back today.
Speaker 4: Okay, your sad friends.
Speaker 2: I've been talking about being happy and now she's bad.
Speaker 4: Okay, so she got here today? When does she her bag?
Speaker 2: The last couple of days, I just I have no motivation. I just can't do anything. I've been laying on the couch, laying on the bed, laying on the couch, laying on the bed.
Speaker 4: Barely at least there's a little bit of variety there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't. I can't even make myself food. I made a sandwich yesterday which was good, but like I haven't really been eating. Yeah, I'm sad. I'm I just uh, I had to use lub to look like I was wet. It just I don't.
Speaker 4: Know's I am?
Speaker 6: I mean?
Speaker 4: Couldn't we just turn the lights down? No?
Speaker 2: You see it g listening? Y'all know what I do?
Speaker 4: Well? Did you finish?
Speaker 2: I did? But it just felt how it felt.
Speaker 5: So lube when you put when you apply a lube to the vagina, doesn't look like the same sort of dampness.
Speaker 2: Yes, naturally because you scooping.
Speaker 4: Drew, it's the same amount of dampness.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was very unfamiliar.
Speaker 4: Yes, but it looks Never have you ever kissed a girl?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Your goal star? Gay, that's the star. Yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 5: Why do you want to kiss.
Speaker 4: No white man right now?
Speaker 2: Andrew? How come you didn't ask me?
Speaker 5: Well, Maria asked the question. And also we're too on the polar opposites, you know you. Yeah, because I'm only interested in men and you're only interested in women. And I feel like I certainly need to meet halfway with Marie.
Speaker 2: Okay, because she likes men. Okay, he was about to.
Speaker 8: Be Yes, have seen the way she zoom zoomed in on the zoom.
Speaker 4: It's like, wait, what what that was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just I'm just sad. I'm like, I can't. I gotta get it together because I have stuff to do, and it's just I don't know what. It hit me so hard. It hit me hard. Actually, like I had fun. I had fun on Sunday, and then I woke up the next day and I could tell something was wrong, but I didn't know exactly what it was. And then it just like I felt that stupid ass dark cloud coming. And then Tuesday I just felt paralyzed. Yeah, and like right now, I feel like I'm on the verge of tears.
Speaker 4: So did you do your dosage change?
Speaker 2: No? My my dosage is fine. I just feel so sad. I don't I have no reason to be sad.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can't say that because most of us who Andrew, do you take any depressants?
Speaker 5: No, I do not.
Speaker 4: Most of the people who are.
Speaker 1: Not on antidepresidents are sad because of what our lives are right now.
Speaker 4: So I think that.
Speaker 1: If the medication is like your starting point, and the sadness that you're feeling, I think is kind of same level as.
Speaker 4: Most of the rest of us. Like I can get no work done. I have been the most unmotivated, motivated.
Speaker 2: Person you got on your bike way and that.
Speaker 4: I haven't worked out in weeks. I haven't ran in weeks.
Speaker 1: I haven't done anything physical except for you know, this weekend in weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But like I feel like you're both because I feel like Sidney was saying the same thing a few weeks ago, that you're I don't think that you're giving yourself enough credit because you're still creating content pretty consistently. Uh Sydney with sid can cook and then you with your wigs, I think that they're I think that's like a huge thing to be, you know, creative.
Speaker 1: If I don't do that, if I don't put a wig video or put up a stupid Instagram story, then I literally have not done anything for a week.
Speaker 5: But you're still doing it, And I'm saying that's.
Speaker 4: It takes me the entire week to do that.
Speaker 8: One last week, I started on Monday, and then I was like, I don't like, it's not as funny she was giving herself.
Speaker 4: Because I was like, it has to be.
Speaker 1: If it's not funny to me, then I don't want to put it up. And I just I kept doing it and doing it, and then I was like, oh.
Speaker 4: This is this is the Wigs.
Speaker 1: It's but yeah, I mean there are people who I'm comparing myself to and it seems like all they're doing is working.
Speaker 4: They're writing things and finishing what they start. And they do a laundry and they planted roses.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what, let me just take this bike out so that that's my one thing for the week.
Speaker 2: Well, you're so funny right now, and I'm just I feel like I really am about to cry, like I'm I am. I just like want to cancel everything for today but I can't.
Speaker 1: And Okay, well she's booked what you got today, Let's see if we can move something.
Speaker 2: No, No, we have our we have our thing with Kate and Brandon. And I'm like, oh yeah, I just wasn't. I wasn't able to do our one.
Speaker 4: Sheet and yo, I didn't do mine either.
Speaker 2: And Larry, and Larry was like trying to help me last night because he's like, oh, it only takes me like an hour to do a one sheet. He's like sometimes less. And I was like, okay, so what I got to do to get you to do this one sheet and he's like, no, you can, you can do it, and yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna do it after we finished doing this podcast.
Speaker 4: But uh, yeah, one sheet is just like one sheet of paper. Yes, what a show is going to be?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're working on It's nothing, it's nothing crazy. It's just I just feel so depleted and maybe I'm just coming down from being happy for those you know, you know, three weeks, you know, because being happy is exhausting as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you ever seen a morning person?
Speaker 4: They made me want to go back to bed.
Speaker 2: We hate those people, you know, like they.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning morning. Hey, I'm sorry Marie.
Speaker 2: Remember when we shot vidiots and we had to be there at like six o'clock in the morning, seven o'clock in the morning, and I would come and I'm like, try to be so up beat, and you were like, I will murder you please.
Speaker 4: We had to be there that we.
Speaker 2: Had to be there. There were some days that we had to be there really early and you were not here for it. You were you were ready to strangle me.
Speaker 4: I feel like, if you me alone in the morning, I'm fine, Yeah, but if you are so much happier than I am in the morning, because I am not fine? Yeah right, yeah, just more like they're singing. It's like snow white birds. It's too much. Andrew, are you a morning person?
Speaker 5: I have been getting up like uh like at seven everyone. I like to get in a rhythm, like because I feel yeah, because before I was like not and I would just I would just waste my entire day, I feel until I needed to do something. But it's just like, I like, there's so many more hours. So when you're talking about being a morning person, I feel like I'm becoming one.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because the earlier you get up, the longer your day is. Exactly, but what time are you going to bed? Early?
Speaker 2: He goes to bed early?
Speaker 4: You got to go to you're going to.
Speaker 5: That's like the downside because it doesn't even matter what time I go to bed anymore. Like I can go to bed at like one two, I still wake up at six. It's disgusting. Oh so you just be up yeah, and I can't go Well, bring it back to the biking. I'm going biking every morning, and so like that's just like that's been like a real nice practice before everybody else gets out there and it's koopananas, you know.
Speaker 4: So I love that.
Speaker 2: I really like that.
Speaker 5: That means you working on your butt too, exactly.
Speaker 2: Okay, no paper plates back there.
Speaker 8: Maybe it's a little healty deep dish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no more, I like that.
Speaker 2: I just I guess I'll talk about this a little bit. But you know, my infamous ex Adrian, she's moving to Detroit, and obviously that's like I'm happy for her, you know, we're friends. But I don't know why it affected me. I was kind of like, man, well, it's not like I see her like that anyway, but it's legit like if my friend was moving, I would be like, oh, man, I'm sad. Yeah, so you know, okay, but so that's making you more sad or that's what made you sad. No, no, no, I think that made me a little bit more sad.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of people that are a.
Speaker 2: Lot of jew are fucking getting the hell out of here. At A friend just moved to Miami. They looked for a place and then the next week they.
Speaker 4: Were gone, wow, wow, wow, Yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Okay, Miami moving from h what is it, out of the frying pan into the fire.
Speaker 4: Way to go toward the corona.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, but don't you want to have corona on the beach, you know, you corona with a nice view location.
Speaker 4: Yeah, growna with the patio with a balcony. Yeah. A lot of people are moving out of New York, but a lot of people are.
Speaker 1: Moving out of the city too and coming to Brooklyn and like some of the other boroughs.
Speaker 4: It's wild.
Speaker 1: I could not leave, Like, I don't have anywhere to go, so I'm just going to stay here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: I'm hood where I'm at, Andrew, would you leave New York?
Speaker 5: No, I'm like very comfortable here. But I mean, like I mean, like in the same boat as like Sydney right now where my ex boyfriend, well who I talked to here and there. He's moving to Chicago this month, no, for graduate school, and so he's just moving out there. And it is crazy to think, like it is like sad. You know, this person that's been like in the vicinity, you know, for as long as I know them and knew them, is moving away, and it's just like, yeah, it is like a weird sort of feeling because like you're not with that person anymore. But it's like it's still very upsetting that they're not as like accessible.
Speaker 4: I don't know's it's a weird mental thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a mental thing because you don't necessarily want to go get back with that person, but you want to know that they're close ish if you do change your mind.
Speaker 2: Ever, I'm not going to change my mind, but I'm just saying, like, you know, she's going And for a long time in the podcast, I mean, we talked about Adrian all the time, you know, and we even try to get her on the pod. And then she messed that up. But whatevers?
Speaker 4: H did she miss that up?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Remember I felt like you guys were ganging up on me.
Speaker 4: Oh so you missed that up? Adrian didn't mess that up? You did that?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right whatever you We were not getting up on you.
Speaker 4: You just were like, is this what the pod is going to be?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like you are uninvited for life.
Speaker 2: I did say that.
Speaker 4: And then she decided she was going to move to Detroit. See you did that?
Speaker 2: That's it is my phone. You're right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Adrian was like the unofficial fourth member of the podcast because she was like, she was like the Cramer.
Speaker 2: She kept coming back, Oh bitch, except she wasn't calling people niggers.
Speaker 4: No, she wasn't using an R but she caught me in this simil.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Do you guys have anybody that's like moving right now that you're like we're not together? But I'm kind of blah that they're that they're leaving anybody or is it just me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I think it's because it also kind.
Speaker 1: Of makes it feel more final too. Yep, like, okay, well that chapter of my life is done.
Speaker 5: Right, because are you still going to talk to do you still like remain in contact?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're like we're friends. And you know, I accidentally send stuff to her apartment through Amazon because I'm on her account.
Speaker 4: But like you know, you say accidentally, it sounds like you do it on purpose.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, it's for it's for real, on accident. It's not. It's not.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 5: So are you accidentally going to send things to Detroit?
Speaker 4: No? So okay, and question shut up.
Speaker 2: Her family is on the same account, and so yeah, it's sometimes they order things too, and it's happened to them, like they've accidentally sent stuff to Adrian. So it's because.
Speaker 4: Her everybody's on the same account.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I was like, are you getting points for this?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What how does this Amazon Prime work? We get yeah, and she's like, I see you're decorating your home. I see all these things you're getting. I was like, I gotta get off this. You know what if I want to get it like a double sided Dilda, I don't need her to see that.
Speaker 4: Well, why would you put that on Instagram?
Speaker 2: You mean on Amazon? It on Amazon?
Speaker 4: She can see what you're getting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yes, she was.
Speaker 4: Saying you were putting stuff online. Oh she's checking your order a story. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wait, but if if you all have the same like addresses under the same account, that also means that you have the same credit card information.
Speaker 2: No, it's all different credit cards. You can which cards.
Speaker 1: Okay, but if you're if you're selecting which card to pay, what you could select what address?
Speaker 4: Is sin too?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes I think that I put the right well, because I have my name twice, because I have two different cards, and I have two different addresses. I have my old address and the address now.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you know, you could just delete your old address.
Speaker 2: But sometimes I'm afraid to send. In the beginning, I was afraid to send stuff here because people are still in my packages.
Speaker 5: You got to send it to the hub. I'm obsessed with.
Speaker 2: The hub, the closest hue.
Speaker 5: The lockers. Do you have like a locker close like they're in like right aids and things.
Speaker 4: I'm obsessed Mine is like in the laundry man, parking lot or something.
Speaker 5: You're just like they give you like a little code, but like you are you need things from the right aid.
Speaker 2: Anyway, and so like it just go there, you know, Okay, I'll look into that. I'll look into the hub. But like you know, everybody's moving on, everybody's moving forward. Everybody's got to do what's right for them. And change is good and blah blah blah blah blah. But change is scary and it's abrupt it and it's stressful sometimes and it's shocking. And I think, you know, maybe I'm going through a little bit of a shock with all the changes happening.
Speaker 1: Change can be shocking, change can be surprising. But this Adrian, change is not.
Speaker 4: No, she told you she wanted to. Yeah, she planned on she did, so that's not I don't think it. Shocking might not be the right word for it.
Speaker 1: No, or maybe it is shocking because it's happening, but it didn't come out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: It didn't. It didn't. And you know, there really is so many people that are moving out of the city and they're.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, no, New York's trash, there's no reason to be here.
Speaker 2: And it's like me and Marie are kind of like, what wait, there is a reason to be here. We're here, Yes.
Speaker 4: We're here.
Speaker 2: We're here, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also like we're from here, So there's nowhere for me to go that I want to go in the state. There's no other state for me to be, Like, I gotta escape, Like this is the state that I'm staying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we neither of us want to like live in La.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: But like even if I went to LA right now, like I don't know where I would stay, and I feel like I would have to uber more like in New York, I could still walk places.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm surrounded about all my stuff. Like what, No, if you had to have all your stuff.
Speaker 1: Right now to leave your apartment for two weeks, No, let's say for a month, what do you bring me good clothes? Lounge wear at leisure? You weren't like you bringing stuff to go out.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: You asking real fucking questions. I'm asking what would you pack? Was the first thing that you were packed?
Speaker 2: If you're gonna be your heart before my makeup? You know I love my makeup.
Speaker 4: Andrew was the first thing you were packed?
Speaker 5: I don't even know? Oh my god. Yeah, if I was like going to LA, I wouldn't even know the first thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: That stresses me out even.
Speaker 2: Thinking about exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm looking. I'm like, I think I would pack one of my plants.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm not even I'm like, several weeks I backed my credit card.
Speaker 4: B car.
Speaker 2: That's that's it, my my vimo.
Speaker 4: So how much money did your Facebook snake during the pandemic? Trillion billion, trillion, twenty three billion dollars.
Speaker 5: It's well, like every second. It's like an insane amount.
Speaker 1: But think about how much time we have now to order stuff that we still don't actually meet.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 1: The the number of times that I order something on Amazon and then I go, oh, I should.
Speaker 4: Have added link.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I if I had a dollar every time I said that, I would be Jack Bezos.
Speaker 2: I needed everything that I have is in portante mood and port and I needed both sex lights. I actually want more and more sex life.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're reading sex lights.
Speaker 2: I want another sex light for the kitchen. Where are you for the kitchen?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Friend for a sick can cook?
Speaker 4: Friend? You what? You're not even gonna be able to see it because that the bright light is so bright.
Speaker 2: It's gonna wash it out.
Speaker 4: It's gonna wash it out.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about putting curtains up in the kitchen now. I think it's time.
Speaker 4: Oh you don't see window more?
Speaker 2: Oh I missed him.
Speaker 7: No, I just.
Speaker 2: People really can see my whole body.
Speaker 4: Just walk Okay, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: People really can see everything. Like and if I'm like you and you're like me, we're but ass naked, just walking around all day, all day.
Speaker 4: It's but I'm on the second floor, right, you're on the first naked?
Speaker 5: Yeah, with the first floor.
Speaker 4: Yes, on the first door. No curtains with neighbors.
Speaker 5: On the on the back of the building or the front of the building.
Speaker 2: I'm in the back of the building.
Speaker 5: Okay, so the so there's other buildings like around you.
Speaker 2: That consider No, the only people who can see me are legit, my neighbor's next door and there, and their shades are always down.
Speaker 5: Have you ever seen them like an out in public?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have, but I've never seen them through the window. Never, I've never seen them. They're they're they're shades are blinds always closed, never open, very West Indian. I think they're guying. They never open their blinds. They must be you think. But then my room, there's a neighbor who's like fixing cars, and I know he has seen my anus, my clip he's seeing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, us is such a word. You didn't say. You didn't says you said.
Speaker 2: Booty. Oh that's a good title. That's a good title, booty butt cheeks anus, Oh my god. Yeah.
Speaker 1: People can think we're talking about yeah, but they're not.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, it's so like he's I know he's seen me. And he's an older man. His name is Leon.
Speaker 4: Uh you know, Andre Tyley.
Speaker 2: He's never mentioned anything, but I know he looks at me. He I remember he said.
Speaker 4: Are you eighteen?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh, we start with that and I was like, no, I'm thirty five and he was like and you can tell you can totally see who he was disinterested. He's like, oh okay, he was like, oh yeah, woman, No, Leon's great he's awesome.
Speaker 1: Is leon related to Wendell because that's what everybody knows from sinking cook.
Speaker 2: No Wendell. I think Wendell has a girlfriend or a wife or something like that. But he's really nice and he can cook, and he's so sweet, and he sometimes he wears those sandals that are like real thick. Oh yes, the strappy leather ones. That's like, oh, he's he's on the grill.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, yes, he's on the grill on the girl. Meat is going to fall off that bone, off the bone.
Speaker 2: You're gonna suck suck it up. Oh what you're doing later?
Speaker 4: Window cooking for you? You eighteen? Oh my god? Yeah? But I think I think you eighteen is less?
Speaker 2: Is less?
Speaker 4: You look like a child, yeah, and more.
Speaker 1: I can't figure out how old you are, but you gotta be over eighteen, right, And I think it's more compliment than like.
Speaker 2: You're you're looking at me right now, Andrew, how how old do you think I am?
Speaker 5: I would say, like, you're maybe the same age as made twenty four, twenty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your your face looks like what old Hollywood people do when they get filler. They expect their faces to be like mm hm, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I really just think that's about not dre king alcohol and not doing drugs. I truly believe that it has to be that because I eat poorly, I don't drink enough water, I talk ship, I'm mean to people like I should look like a crumpled up piece of piece of construction paper bag. Yes, brown brown skin, game.
Speaker 4: Jumping there?
Speaker 1: That is not.
Speaker 4: All right? Wow? But but you sing Halo, Yeah that's so mm hm.
Speaker 5: I never said that Halo was my song either.
Speaker 1: Anyway, anyway, whatever, you guys seen the Beyonce thing on whatever? I haven't seen it. It's on Disney, Okay, you guys, I did not see it. You didn't get to see it yet, Okay, so not just me?
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been waiting. I've been bitting it off because I'm waiting to watch it with someone else.
Speaker 4: Oh you don't want to watch it yourself? No? Oh, you want to watch it with somebody in your house? Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Could put it on the projector didn't you have fun watching the movie with me on the projector?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a nice little movie like that we had. That was cute. You want to watch Beyonce together?
Speaker 2: Marie, I would love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you was dropping somethings hints, so I figured out.
Speaker 4: I'm just waiting.
Speaker 2: I really have fun right.
Speaker 4: Watching a movie? Yeah, you was watching a movie at my house that time last week before.
Speaker 1: I was sad, and it's like, yeah.
Speaker 2: We did have a good time. We had wings. That was nice.
Speaker 4: Should we do something else next time? Food wife? Or should we do the same thing?
Speaker 1: No, we could do something Oh yeah, let's or we but you got thin crust, so let's not do thin crust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm about that. That was unacceptable. It was an action. It was an actual accident because you had said you did not want than Crest.
Speaker 1: Well because Cross it's not real pizza to me, It's like flatbreadge you get from like a hotel lobby studies.
Speaker 2: You called it a cracker and it was I didn't like this, and then.
Speaker 4: Like it's adult lunchables.
Speaker 2: Slander. The slander that we have, you know, and the fact that I was able to rebuild with Dominoes. You know I'm in a good place because somebody messaged they were like remember when you got banned from Dominoes?
Speaker 4: Yo, I do remember that?
Speaker 1: Ah Yo, Bushwait Sydney has some had lipd some some stories.
Speaker 5: Friend, Yeah that was how did you get wait, how did you get banned from Dominoes?
Speaker 4: New listeners? Go ahead and tell them how you got banned.
Speaker 2: From the Well. Asian was away and I was by myself, and you know, I did not cook. So I was like ordering from Dominoes like three nights in a row, and every night I ordered the pizza never fucking showed up and they did not like refund my money. So I pulled up at the Dominoes and I went off on them and I showed them like what time, and I wasn't very nice. I was very hostile because it was a one day. It was like a snowstorm and there was no way I was gonna be able to get this pizza. But they said they were ordering in the pizza place. Dominoes was literally, I don't know, four or five blocks away. Three hours later, I was like, yo, it has not shown up. And then three hours later it said that it was going to take two hours. So I gave them some time. I was like, okay, maybe maybe they're behind. But by the time I realized, I was like, well, the Dominoes closed. Now I can't even call.
Speaker 4: Oh. Oh, so they never showed up and then it closed. Yes they charged you, Yes they charged me, and they kept saying, were you looking at the tracker? I was out.
Speaker 2: I wanted to fight that tractor.
Speaker 4: On no yo, I want to take pepperoni and it's like on the way out. Yeah. Oh what made me so mad?
Speaker 2: When I pulled up on them, the phone was ringing and then niggas was not picking up. But you know what they were doing. They were on their own personal phones. They're on their personal phone looking at them, ignoring the actual phone for dominoes. Oh, let them have it, Oh, let them have Oh. You know, at the time, I don't know what I was like, thirty three. Oh, I was acting fifty five.
Speaker 5: Wait, so like what will they tell They tell you your band from this domino.
Speaker 2: They were like, miss, if you try to call or order this from this location, we will not be taking your service. We will not be taking it.
Speaker 4: Wow, blocks, And you never tried to.
Speaker 2: Know I did.
Speaker 3: I ordered.
Speaker 2: I put in another address. I put in a different address, same number, different address. And so when they when they called, I would walk.
Speaker 4: Building.
Speaker 2: I said, I would get my cheesy bread in volcano cake. You're not gonna stop me from a living.
Speaker 4: That's where it says, nothing's gonna stup. You know, I see it. I'm gonna get my cheesy bread. The cheesy bread from Domino's is good. Thank you, It's very good.
Speaker 2: That was not an ad.
Speaker 4: But yeah, they're they're not paying us for this. This is not sponsorious.
Speaker 2: Uh speaking of sponsored it's crazy that Marie, people are not just sending you hair.
Speaker 1: Somebody sliding my daman to save someone, like I'm saying. And then I looked at the window.
Speaker 4: No, I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't know I've been because now the message was like from the first video, and do you know any messages I've gotten since the first video?
Speaker 4: I gotta scroll through too many?
Speaker 2: So okay, flex, I mean yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Because it's like you get a message every time somebody reposts or somebody comments on my stupid ass stories.
Speaker 4: I gotta stop stories. But that's that's they're all gone.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, this is a flicks. Yeah. People should be sending you wigs. People should be sending us clothes.
Speaker 4: I mean people should be sending you and are sending you cook wear.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Great Jones for sending me their Duchess. It's amazing. It was so beautiful. I was so it's called the Duchess. And we made a little curry edish in it and it was delicious. You ate it, You ate all of it.
Speaker 4: It was good.
Speaker 1: Oh and Sydney gave me some like like some tofu and I cooked it yesterday or two days ago.
Speaker 4: It was pretty good. And you made it with back choy, I mean with bock choice.
Speaker 2: What did it taste like? What did you season it with?
Speaker 4: So? I don't have corn starch here, but I have flowers. So I put it in flour that had like soft and like garlic powder and like, so I like kind of breaded it like that and then I fried it. Oh yeah, damn, that sounds cool.
Speaker 1: And then I tossed the black choy in and through successity oience soy sauce.
Speaker 4: And that's how I ate it. It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: You see, I'm influencing all these all these hoes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all these bitches. Is your son?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm rebirthing y'all. Okay, what what.
Speaker 4: Thank you? Did you have a take child development in high school? Did you ever have one of those fake baby used to take home? No, it was like an egg, an egg that you were responsible for.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: Oh, I had one of those fake babies. I had a fourth to three day weekend.
Speaker 2: What happened church?
Speaker 4: I bought the baby.
Speaker 1: I bought the fake baby to church, to my parents real church. Yeah, like, and I was like what they cried at the end of the service. But I could leave it home because you know, they like monitor how long it takes.
Speaker 5: And you can't take the batteries out.
Speaker 4: No, I think you would take the batteries out. You failed.
Speaker 1: You fail that excitement because like, you can't just take the batteries out of your baby, but that means you're shaking it.
Speaker 3: Like what is that?
Speaker 2: Will they call the cops on you if you're like beating the baby?
Speaker 4: No, because it would be a black baby, so I don't think it would here. Oh, Marie.
Speaker 2: Girl, you gotta get help. Seriously, you got to work on yourself.
Speaker 4: I'm not No. The system needs to get help, friends, and it needs to work on itself. I'm just reciting the facts.
Speaker 2: How do I stop my cat from eating too much and then throwing up everywhere? My cat is believing he's bliemic.
Speaker 4: You're giving damage.
Speaker 2: I don't he I only a little bit comes out, he eats all that, and then sometimes jelly foods comes comes out and he eats that, and then like, I don't know, he just eats too much. And then I wake up and there's a freaking hair ball or a little throw up spot, and I'm like, my cat has an eating disorder.
Speaker 1: Well, your cat is also said, I know, I think my I think my cat is sad. I think, oh, Sydney, I was kidding, your cat is happy.
Speaker 4: You spoil that cat. He's not sad. I don't believe a word of his I don't believe none of his cat tears.
Speaker 5: Andrew, I think your other cut is happy.
Speaker 2: It seems jelly.
Speaker 5: No, you're you're I'm talking about the woman You're.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, yes, she's she is happy. I think she's just sad this week, but she's been for the most part very happy. So thank you, thank you for thank you for turning this combo around.
Speaker 5: I feel like you were talking about your cat like so you just needed to bring it okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I found a cat hair in your cat in my post, and I thought I thought it was a gray hair, but it was a cat hair, and I was more upset.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you just you just popped in your like you're just doing splits all up and through your apartment floor.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Just cat hair everywhere, cat hair everywhere. And I remember I made breakfast for someone and there was there's a piece of cat hair and the bacon.
Speaker 4: It was upset the bacon.
Speaker 2: But was there was there cat hair when we cooked?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know. I couldn't see. I don't know. It might have been. Was the last time you dusted your kitchen? That's a good question. When's the last time you mopped your floors?
Speaker 2: Oh the last week?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: But the cats, the way that Jelly and Jam be dragging their bellies across that, I'm not surprised it was cat here.
Speaker 4: In the bacon. They'd be sleeping in the pot. Can't be sleeping in the pots. And he'd be like, let me, let me put Jam in the duchess.
Speaker 2: No, I would like, I would never do that.
Speaker 4: They was like, he's like Moses in the Bible and.
Speaker 1: He just cat God.
Speaker 2: The uh, Well, you guys uplifted me a little bit. I feel good. I feel a little bit better than I did when I first started. No, no, no, I think yeah, but that okay, Yeah, we're forty five. We hit forty five minutes. We were like, we're gonna make this short and it's like, well.
Speaker 4: No, no, and we didn't say that. You said that, and he was like, we don't have to do this for an hour, right, and and.
Speaker 1: Do it like gas.
Speaker 2: God damn.
Speaker 4: You know. Yeah, Yeah, I'm glad we were able to be a little bit of a spirit uplifter for a couple of minutes with your friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're doing what you can. I mean, I really love you when you when you wear a wig. Just this makes me very happy.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 2: I mean I like you because it's like the character the character work that you do is phenomenal. You know, it really is good. And I mean people don't understand just how brilliant you are. Thank you brilliant brilliant. I mean the the the jokes that you write, but you think off the top of your head. Bitch, please, they wish they could never They do not deserve.
Speaker 4: They do not deserve, but they're gonna get because that's that's what I'm doing. This is what I'm doing. I'm doing my part. It's small that I can to uplift the community. M hmm.
Speaker 2: The way the way I'll be making these randoms go viral do the same thing for us is so repost her videos please and.
Speaker 4: All the people who said that they're rested. I'm gonna find a message response.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should get some meds, right even if yes, it's fine, we'll find well, they'll be you will you will be making so much wig money that you will just get you another place. We'll get your storage.
Speaker 4: Wig money. Wow, wig money is goals. Yeah, so much wig money. I'm in the Forbes with wig money.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow, Marie, if you get a ton of money, will you move out of your apartment or you'll still stay there?
Speaker 4: I still stay here for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really really love it. It's it's a great apartment for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great apartment for us, Thank you so much. But it gets it's cold in here all winter and hot in here all summer. That also, like, when I really make a lot of weak money, I'm gonna get a washroom.
Speaker 2: We have to get that. I don't want to I don't want to wash my clothes and I don't want to wash my fucking dishes, Like I don't want to do it anymore. Yeah, but here we are, praise be.
Speaker 4: Here we are. I gotta do longer this week.
Speaker 2: Let me Andrew, do you have a washer and drive?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: I don't need to walk to belaundromt.
Speaker 4: How far is the man from your house?
Speaker 5: It's like a block. It's fine. I see the same people there all the time, you know. I guess we're the same cycle.
Speaker 4: Like in Europe, everybody has a washer buyer, Like it's the one, the two in one in your house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it must be nice.
Speaker 4: European rich listeners.
Speaker 2: Marie, I want us to go to Portugal. That's what I want.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what I would like. You're trying to wait till they open back up because the American passport is we cannot go there.
Speaker 1: We saw over I saw a map and it said like countries where we're where the US passport is accepted, and where it's not.
Speaker 4: And the whole map was not except for like two places in Africa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the ghetto.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, we do you want to leave the listeners with today? Friends?
Speaker 2: What intentions or goals do y'all have for for the for next week? Maybe? How about that or for the month of August?
Speaker 4: Is that saying too much because August just got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and literally it's really hard for me to even set intentions for the next day.
Speaker 5: So I feel like the last time we did this was for March. Remember that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we.
Speaker 5: Set our our goals for March and then obviously everything went to still stop and wrote them down.
Speaker 2: And we said, didn't we say we wanted to do a threesome?
Speaker 4: Yes, I think threesome was definitely on the ship.
Speaker 2: I think it was for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I don't feel good about just setting anything.
Speaker 1: Yes, but maybe you're trying to see that because we said this a were the reason why the pandemic happened.
Speaker 5: No, it's just potentially getting our hopes up again.
Speaker 4: And then I mean, I'm sure you could tell that our hopes are pretty low right now. So one thing a week that I want to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, what the fuck is hope? I don't even know how to spell it.
Speaker 4: I don't even know she don't even go here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I see Hope in the street, I'm fighting her on site.
Speaker 4: I'm putting hope in my purse. I'm putting hope in my purse.
Speaker 1: Okay, so no intentions, But here's what I'm gonna saying, maybe, uh, the thing that you think that you need to get from Amazon this week, maybe.
Speaker 4: Don't buy it.
Speaker 2: Don't buy it, but don't buy it. Don't buy it. And whatever if you do find something that you were gonna buy from Amazon, whatever the amount it was, venmo it to us support a small black business.
Speaker 4: Small black business.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's not a business man, she's a business man. Let her handle her business day.
Speaker 4: Okay, fabulous. I'm gonna post something on Instagram so people can tell me what they think. This newvid's name is.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then I'm gonna do this one she and then we have a call in an hour at four it's a four flo No, it was at three o'clock. No, it's technical matter of friend.
Speaker 4: I'm a double check. But we still don't mean to have at least an hour to do this thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's sound good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, thank you for coming back after the last episode that you guys didn't miss thought that we would do that to y'all like that.
Speaker 4: Where before I go, I read a message that somebody said.
Speaker 2: You're reading this, weig really does look how did you fix it?
Speaker 4: I trimmed it because it was like, it was like super asymmetrical, and I like need it more.
Speaker 2: It was a nightmare. Yeah, are you gonna tag the brand?
Speaker 4: I guess I will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tag the brand so they could see what I could do, what a good girl could do with a bad way.
Speaker 2: Ooh, well, good girls do bad way.
Speaker 4: When a girl a bad way.
Speaker 1: Message yesterday it says, hold on, damn all the candle ones ready.
Speaker 4: This message to somebody sent me yesterday at twelve forty pm. Fuck you, Marie.
Speaker 1: I put off listening to the episode because I actually thought it was the last Spider Face.
Speaker 4: I was deep in my feelings.
Speaker 1: Hope all is well, have a great day, okay, so coming in hot and then bring it back down to what needed to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that message, baby laugh.
Speaker 1: You maybe left a lot.
Speaker 4: I love from words from my friends.
Speaker 2: I mean, we got a long way to go for the rest of the year. So we we have to find ways to pick this up because we can't. We can't be like this for what this five more months? Months? Yeah, So I mean we got we gotta find ways to to rise. We gotta rise like bread because this is we gotta.
Speaker 4: Rise like bread than we gotta rise like bread.
Speaker 2: That's a song. That's a slap.
Speaker 3: Yes you are, Marry Mary, Thank you, Jesus Walks Gee, Sus Walks, Gee, Sus Loucks.
Speaker 4: Andrew. Anytime you want to cut.
Speaker 2: It off, yeah, just be like all right, bitches, we've had enough.
Speaker 5: Minutes ago.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, Dragons, I'm still recording your miles exactly. We love you, Andrew, We love you guys. Thank you for all the nice messages you're leaving and the reviews as well. They've been really good. We're gonna get to a thousand, and I believe in you.
Speaker 4: You too.
Speaker 2: It's just you know, just push a little bit more, you know what.
Speaker 4: You're doing it. Okay, Well, bye friends, talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: Bybe.
Speaker 9: This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Bowham, Joe ccilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
Speaker 5: Or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 9: Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.