Speaker 1: Hey, BFF family, We've got some exciting news.
Speaker 2: That's right if you live in Los Angeles. Honestly, even if you don't live in Los Angeles. We will be live, loud and in color at the Allegian Theater on October eleventh. Ooh girl, what tis seven thirty pm? And we've got some amazing guests with us too, to celebrate National Coming Out Day and my birthday, which is the day before.
Speaker 3: Look girl, note that's right.
Speaker 1: Join me Joehold, Trevelle Anderson chan Chassell, and Xavier de Lo as we celebrate the BFF experience. Head over to Alesiontheater dot com to get your tickets today, Hello.
Speaker 4: The Internet, and welcome to Season three, O eight, Episode three of Dear Daily's Like Guystay Corection to My Heart Radio.
Speaker 3: This is a.
Speaker 4: Podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. And it is Wednesday, October eleventh, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: We got it all at all. It's National Take your Parents to Lunch Day for all you lazy fucking school kids. The instructions of this day like, invite your parents to lunch at school. I'm sorry, I'm eleven. What do you want me? To do, and I don't know if my school.
Speaker 4: Does fight, but it's also, yeah, I think you need to sign off from your school on that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's what they're saying if they don't lean on your school to get them to make it a day. And it's like it's just like a way to foster communication between parents in the school, which I feel like it's not the children's responsibility anyway. These are all international days that are happening, International Day of the Girl Child. It's just uplifting young women and children across the world. I guess National Fossil Day shout out to US, National Coming Out Day, National Sausage Pizza Day, National bring your Teddy Bear to work slash slash school Day, which seems like utter bullshit. In general, Pulaski Memorial Day, the Polish general from the Revolutionary War. What's your problem with Teddy Bears? Bro, Because dude, there's so much Teddy Bear fucking propaganda out there. Bring your fucking bear to this place, nobody. It's like it's always saying like, hey, adults, like Teddy Bears are cool for you. It's like they're trying to get adults to buy Teddy bears or some ship I'm not with. Did you say it is National Day of the Girl Child? Yeah, that's what it's called. Why does it sound like? Yes?
Speaker 4: Great, like an algorithm created it. It sounds like a vampire. Yeah, child, bring to me Vigo.
Speaker 3: Apparently the twenty eleven the United Nations declared October eleventh International Day of the Girl Child. Maybe it's because it's un un nomenclature.
Speaker 4: Let Vigo or the what's his name from Ghostbusters Togo the Barbathian.
Speaker 3: Vigo is Vigo and he would like a girl child for be born. That's his vessels.
Speaker 4: Anyways, we bring the timely topical refs, references like the great Rulers McNichol.
Speaker 3: That's right, That's who I meant.
Speaker 4: Anyways, my name is Jack O'Brien aka because I'm a gag guess. I'm a can, I'm a musk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm elon.
Speaker 3: I am the grind set all night long.
Speaker 4: I'm a joker, I'm a flex I'm a try yun god. I sure do want to get to Lambeau. Yeah, tal Marian giving us a little anthem uh for our for grind set. You know, we we brought people through our daily schedule yesterday Miles, and I think they were surprised. I think we're starting to get some of the respects that we've been.
Speaker 3: I would see.
Speaker 6: I saw some of doctor Alex's tweets afterwards. He said he's completely renounced the backing the four day work after doing our show. He realizes there ain't enough hours in the day to fucking Brian And it's true you shouldn't sleep because he is the cousin of death.
Speaker 3: Amen. Well, Miles, I'm thrilled to be joined by you, my co host, mister Miles, Miles Gray aka Shot. He got lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo like snake nipples, shout out to Max R on the discord, because I've been used to praise pretty much NonStop time on Kevin McCarthy because low in a snake nipples load snake nipples, snake nipples. That man get him.
Speaker 4: And that was an original that that you weren't quoting anyone. That was just something that I saw you type into the doc. And we're like, Miles has been possessed.
Speaker 3: By the ghost of James call though.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyways, Miles, we are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by one of the hosts of You Are Good, a feelings podcast about movies with Sarah Marshall. The previous guests.
Speaker 3: It's Alex Steeve.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, wonderful to be.
Speaker 3: Here much thanks for joining, Thanks for joining.
Speaker 5: Thank you. I'm such a low key week. I'm so happy that you brought that up, because Peter McNicol will factor into something I'm bringing up later. So this is a very exciting two times Peter Peter McNicol reference, which is amazing.
Speaker 3: Look this, this is our shows are overlapping in the best play right now. I love that. I love that. I love that you're from LA or I'm saying you're coming to us from LA right.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm coming to you from LA from Koreatown itself, which town. Yeah, I love it. The vibe of which I've started describing as if John Carpenter directed an episode of Night Court. That's how every day feels around here, and I love it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, is its own very particular vibe. People, my friends who are from Korea or you know, go back to Korea a lot, or like it's like Koreatown in Los Angeles is like a time like you stepped into a time machine.
Speaker 3: To Korea from.
Speaker 4: Like the seven late seventies, early eighties. Like Korea now is like this super modern place and like La Korea Town is just everything stopped in.
Speaker 5: The eighties and I love it so so much. Is it's pretty cool, It's wonderful.
Speaker 3: It feels like yeah, like kind of it's like a Times Square in the eighties. Yeah, it had there's but then underneath the surface, it's like modernizing too. That's like because you're like, whoa, this building looks old at ship and then you're like, what is this modern fucking force I just walked into for sure.
Speaker 5: And not long ago. The other day there was I intervened with someone who was fucking with this girl in the street and he pulled a knife and ill, Yeah, I talked to him. I was like, hey, maybe you get rid of the knife, and he just like threw it in the street. He's like, I'll get rid of it. He watched me get rid of this knife. Like that to me is like the vibe of every day in your face. Oh yeah, so much there.
Speaker 4: I just threw it in the street. I was like, yeah, no, that was actually you're not owning me. That's what I was hoping you would do. Oh yeah, make me.
Speaker 3: You just did.
Speaker 5: I really appreciated his compliance in that situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah that is nice. Yeah, drop my weapon. Oh yeah, I'll drop my weapon and drop their weapon. What else should I do? What else should I do? Go to therapy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Fine Town has the highest concentration of abandoned malls that like, I just I'm making that up. Like it seems like I have gone to so many appointments because I live like right on the border of Koreatown, and I go to anytime I'm going to an appointment in Koreatown, I feel like it is inside of a mall that is like mostly just that closed down a death right. And then like one like thriving grocery store.
Speaker 3: Like yeah it is wild, how like they rot in slow motion, like the little shopping centers in La where it's like there's that one business keeping it alive, and then everything else looks like that scene like eight Millimeter where like Nicholas Cage is trying to find snuff films like in an underground market. Yeah it's all. Yeah, it's it's wild. It's old out there.
Speaker 4: And then like one store that sells the fuzziest, softest pajamas in the world, but it looks more like a garage sale than like any sort of official sale. Doesn't have a sign.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah above it. Of course, you gotta know where to go. But don't don't don't inhale, don't breathe in too closely to those fuzzy pajamas because there's a lot of microplastics thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, microplastic central those places.
Speaker 3: Alex.
Speaker 4: We're thrilled to have you. We're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're gonna tell our listeners a few of the things that we're talking about in this episode. We're going to be talking about new QAnon single just dropped. It's a hot one. We might talk about cheesecake Factory being one of the great forces of nature that we have left, apparently keeping America's economy afloat. I might even talk about Skittles. There's a there's a myth going around that Skittles have been banned in California, and that is incorrect, that Skittles should have been banned in California, but they have not been, so don't don't worry. They're still free to imbibe cancerous candy.
Speaker 3: Don't worry. Yeah, Gavin Newsom's still on the side of the corporations. Yeah, don't worry. Don't worry. All of that plenty more. But first, Alex, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are? Uh?
Speaker 5: The other day or yesterday, I guess I was looking up Terry the dog that played Toto and the Wizard of Oz because I was at Hollywood Forever the other day. They have a little statue of Terry and My favorite Toto fact that came from looking looking up Terry and Tote is Uh, Toto the dog was buried in nineteen forty five because it died of old age and then its body was displaced when putting in the Ventura Freeway, and so Terry's Terry's grave was disturbed poltergeist style, and that's why cemetery style as well. And so now there's a statue slash monument a Hollywood Forever that is not substantiated by a body.
Speaker 3: Wow. Wait, so do we know where Terry's corpse is. It's either just part of the freeway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's either part of the freeway or it was it was discarded in the demo.
Speaker 3: Right right right when they're digging it up, They're like a bunch of small boxes. I'm digging up. Yeah, I don't know, Manu.
Speaker 5: Which also led to like looking up other famous dogs names, and my other favorite one is Spuds Mackenzie, as everyone remembers ideally from the eighties the yeah yeah, oh yeah, the kind.
Speaker 3: Of like beard makeelob course.
Speaker 5: I think it was, was it or was it? But like bud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bud light, bud number one party dog.
Speaker 5: Spuds Mackenzie's real name is honey Tree Evil Eye or it was, And I think that that's the best dog.
Speaker 4: Honey Tree Evil Eye, honey Tree Evil Eye EVY for short.
Speaker 3: Apparently later spot on the Eye, Yeah yeah, Later died of terrible liver failure.
Speaker 5: That's exactly right where I went when I looked it up, as I was like, oh, liver failure at ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, cute alcoholism.
Speaker 5: So there's how two famous dogs died or didn't get their proper burial.
Speaker 3: Also, and also like they had, you know, their misgendering Spuds Mackenzie, yeah, with a leapy female dog. And then yeah, we're all like, hey, well, hanging out with the bikini chicks.
Speaker 5: Hell, yeah, yeah, Eve, you is a queer icon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at us. At us? Well, I always assumed it was a.
Speaker 5: I really like that about you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was very progressive as a five year old. You are you are, and I'm an I'm an eighties cave child. I was like that boy, that boy hanging out with bikini women. What is something Alex you think is overrated this week?
Speaker 5: I think having having an opinion that you feel like you really need to share immediately. I feel like, yeah, speaking on things that you haven't read about or have no experience with, big overrated. Stating allegiance to particular foreign policy campaigns without knowing anything about them. Yeah, these things are you know. I know that this is like an old man complaint, but the Internet's kind of like, hey, if you have an opinion, share it here. I don't think you need to all the time.
Speaker 3: Even if you don't, just like kind of make one up, just go and then you state it as if.
Speaker 5: You yeah, zealously put it forward.
Speaker 3: Yeah right right right. Yeah. A lot of people I feel like I had to like have to jump in with takes all the time. When you don't, you don't always have to and I get that the internet makes it feel like the spotlight is on you and everyone is waiting for what you're going to say. But you can just say I'm just kind of just kind of just just checking this out, having my own feelings about it. I'll address them if I feel appropriate publicly whenever that happens.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, And I think like there's like a symptom of a feeling of like powerlessness with that. It's like, I think everyone feels like generally powerless. And I think that like if they immediately have a take on something or share it immediately or whatever, it like might do something and it won't. And it's fine to to not know for a minute. So and that's especially, you know, obviously this is a big international news week, and that's when, Yeah, it happens more more often than not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's it's really apparently when you see so how many celebrities deleted ship so quickly, and you're like, hold on, did you are you doing this? Because you feel like everyone's posting about the thing, I have to also post about the thing. Oh this is okay, I'm not I'm not actually sure what foreign policy is, so sure I'm gonna I'm just gonna delete that. Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I get all my foreign policy information ideas from Jack Black to see where he came down, and fortunately he came through with the heater. So it's such a we're all good here.
Speaker 5: It's such an overshare week that I know exactly what Jack Black said. So that's where we're at.
Speaker 3: Wait, did Jack Black come out with Jackie Jack Black weighted We're good? Oh? It was a one of like, yeah, all right, JB. You know, yeah, it does feel like people are hurting in a very particular way that that they are asking people to, like a lot of the things that are going viral are like come out and say what you think about this or else you're not doing the right thing. So I also understand why people are making this mistake, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no doubt, I think especially it's just like especially important, and it's always been important to like pause generally, but like now as it seems that like every place we get information has been particularly the one owned by Elon Musk, has been crushed and stripped of context and sort of like disinformation is increasingly more prevalent by the day. Yeah, it's it's maybe a perfect time to hone your reflex to find, you know, to substantiate your news.
Speaker 3: This was like, this was the moment I was like, I can't use Twitter for shit anymore now, like it's only for jokes. It's only for jokes, because I've dude. I On the other one, I felt for like what I sadly mistakenly had regurgitated something that was not true on the show about the eight billion dollars being okayed from the administration to go to Israel, and that was like that was shared by a couple accounts that I was like, Oh, I think they have their shit together. And now I'm like, it's a fucking absolute cesspool now, So apologies for any listeners who thought that was actually your true fact was in fact not And now I'm like, all right, sticking to actual, like legitimate news sources as usual, because even the times that like, you know, journalists or people who appeared as journalists were sharing things were very quickly We're out of that era and it's so unreliable to the point that like, like I've just gone through thread after thread of people who are like disinformation misinformation specialists, and like you're the most prevalent things that are being talked about like this week on this platform, and I'm like, this is useful, yeah, because so much discourse is shaped by Twitter. Still.
Speaker 4: Fortunately, I think most people just come to us for like lifestyle things and like how to get to Lambeau and you know, how to yeah, their life, not necessarily for information.
Speaker 3: I think we're no, no, no, well yeah, considering that it's it's mostly just just our opinions. Man, Yeah, what is something, Alex do you think is underrated?
Speaker 5: Especially now that it's like, for many the only time of the year where they watch horror movies. I really want to recommend Bones and All, which came out last year and it's a horror movie starring Timothy shallow May and it's tremendous and I think, really, yeah, it's wonderful, and I think all of I think it got overlooked because I don't know just where do movies come out now and who knows about them? But it's yeah, it's it's uh, it was fantastic and I'm a huge fan. I'm a huge fan of the Texas Chainsaw massacre, and it feels a lot like it's related to that spiritually without flowing like the Texas.
Speaker 4: So I I just saw a Texas Chance on MASCAR for the first time last last Halloween, like the night after we like were ran out of candy, closed the front door and my friend and I watched Texas Chance. I'm asker and holy ship did not need to go that hard, like so fucking good. I totally thought Bones and All was like a prestige type thing, Like I didn't know it was a horror movie.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it's like a it's like a like a queerish road horror movie and it's it's really tremendous and it like goes fucking hard and you would not expect.
Speaker 5: Yeah, highly highly recommended it. And it's gorgeous. It's gorgeously shot.
Speaker 3: Per second for a second. If he said bones in doll, I know, I was like, we call bones in doll, Like that's the most fucked up idea. He's like, this doll's haunted, Like let's X ray, Honey, I'm telling you it's a there's.
Speaker 5: Bones bones that unsettling concept.
Speaker 3: I know, just for me mishearing it, Wow, this still has human bones in it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm always looking for things to watch, So I mean, thank you for Bones and All.
Speaker 3: What you have it? You have a film podcast as mentioned, what what are some other you can you hit us with some other like kind of overlooked films.
Speaker 5: We just we just covered or this week we have an episode coming out in the Best Nightmare in Elm Street sequel that is not New Nightmare, which in my opinion is Nightmare and Elm Street three Dream Warriors. We just covered that and then so like the range of movies we cover is everything from like A Star Is Born to a Nightmare and Elm Street three Dream Warriors. So yeah, yeah, those are like as far as horror goes. Oh and have you ever seen Manhunter.
Speaker 4: The original Hannibal Lecter. I haven't, and I have listened to a four hour podcast about Manhunter.
Speaker 5: It's time to watch man Hunter.
Speaker 3: It's watch it because it's Brian Cox as Hannibal.
Speaker 5: It's so good, like Hannibal Lecter should It's my favorite portrayal of Hannibal Lecter, not just because I'm trying to be cooler than the than the guys in this case, but because it's bitchier and I think the character works better as like just kind of like a bitchy head canonically gay guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, Anthony Hopkins is kind of a bitch as first for no.
Speaker 5: No doubt, Brian cox Is, I mean, I'll be.
Speaker 3: Excited to hear about your true bit, sure.
Speaker 5: Just fully distilled as like sneering, it's great, it's great. And then also Dennis Farina plays a character who later gets played in silence to the Lambs as like an FBI director. But it's like Dennis Farina and it's so like unrestrained Pennsylvania cop and I really like that. But yeah, you'll it's like Miami Vice multiplied by by silence of amazing.
Speaker 3: Myles, do you have a favorite horror movie? Are you a horror dude? I fucking hate horror movies because I'm so like I'm already like I know, I'm chill, like most people are like, oh, you're so chill. I'm like kind of on edge a lot of the time, like watching like Jump scarre shit isn't my bag?
Speaker 5: Like I like this.
Speaker 3: I like suspenseful films, but like when it's like, yo, man, have you seen that new paranormal No? No, no, I haven't even even watched ParaNorman. Okay, too close to paranormal activity. I'm not fucking with it.
Speaker 5: I like that you have a you have a ready response for people who are suggesting you watch like Paranormal Activity and it's a prman, I.
Speaker 3: Don't watch ParaNorman. Dude, get out of the How about this one?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: What do you get the I mishear people all the time to make things scarier. This guy said bones and all I said bones in dull it's really yeah, like and it's like it's it's wild too, because you know I like to smoke weed and watch movies and like kind of take in my art like that a lot of time, and.
Speaker 5: That just makes me more scam Nope, nope, I love horror and I can't do I can't watch it high. I went to see the terrifying movie Mandy High and that was the last time ever.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, because I see I can do it in a group setting when it's like yeah, man, like, oh you haven't seen this, We're gonna put it on Robin to watch it. Then I'm like fine, but like I won't on my own seek it out. Like I'll never be like, no, we're not watching this because I don't like it. It's just for me, my preference. If I have if there's a choice. I'm probably shying away from it. That's like, you know, the scream movies are like the last time I was going to the theater to pay to see people get like knifed up like that, Yeah, knifed up.
Speaker 4: My favorite horror movie is the YouTube compilation every single Jason Kill in the Friday the Thirteenth.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 4: I watched that at least once a year. That, like, I was such a like I just loved the Friday the Thirteenth movies exclusively for the kills and oh boy, the other that's the invention of the invention of YouTube. That was like the thing that I was like looking forward to. I was like, Okay, here we go, give me this please.
Speaker 5: The other movie that the reason I was a Hollywood forever was seeing The Adams Family, which they played there Adam's family values and it's in my new I haven't seen that movie in fifteen or twenty. It's goaded.
Speaker 3: It's with the sauce. Great it is, It's goaded with the sauce. It's God with the sauce. Is it fully?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 3: I'm telling you every I love everything about it. From like the nouveau reche Uncle Fester with.
Speaker 5: There's a line in the movie that I picked up for the first time that suggests that thing jerks Fester off.
Speaker 3: And I wait, what was the line.
Speaker 5: It was like something like like Fester goes in and tells Gomez that he's like something along lines of like I've always dreamed that I could have the love of another person, but I never imagined that it was going to happen. And and Gomez says, well, there's thing and then you see things like shaking like it's like little body that thing. Yeah, it has certainly been there with Fester.
Speaker 3: Wyeah, wow, camp chip Awa thing. Oh it's fucking.
Speaker 5: That got some it's real death of America. Tone really got some cheers when I.
Speaker 3: Saw Oh yeah, especially when Wednesday just goes on that monologue but before they fuck up that thanksgiving me Like, oh hell yeah.
Speaker 4: Adam's family values better than Adam's fans the original Yeah, I think so. And can I skip right to that with my kids?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Implication of things.
Speaker 5: It's also like more or less the same the my friend who what we pointed out that it's the same exact storyline. Yeah, as to Adam Similey, So you can go straight to Adam Simley values I would actually encourage it. It's the funniest yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the first one just about like Fester proving he's Fester if he's not faster. This one is just about like what's going to happen with Fester and his fake wife and is she actually a murderer? And it's, like I said, I've seen it more time than the original one.
Speaker 4: It's perfect and it's got that mc hammer song. It sure does what they want to do, what they want to say, live, how they want to live, play, how they.
Speaker 5: Want to play, how they want to play with fig Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, yeah elite.
Speaker 4: All right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and check out.
Speaker 3: Speaking of hot singles, QAnon just dropped a heater, so we'll check that out. We'll be right back and we're back. We're what was the last? What was the last q and On single?
Speaker 4: Because like we've been eagerly awaiting we always new Drake album. We have really good taste of music here. I don't know if you're aware, Alex, but.
Speaker 3: So we're really excited about new Drake album. So far an l best listen to it. It's the best album of the year, dude, what about Okay, I know you, I know, I know you're doing a bit. We've consistently been like, dude, he hasn't put on a good album in a long time. Singles here and there, Drake album and then what when's the next Q? And on single Gonna drop went exactly like we got Kendrick, we got mister Moround, the big steppers, you know, waiting for that Rihanna, But when are we getting the Q? The QQ? I think the last one may have been no, no, no, no Q like Q drops not my boys schoolboy Q he was ahead of his trip. Yeah he was if he went school boy q andon But yeah, like I think the last one we talked about maybe the QAnon overlap of the January sixers jail Choir where they were all singing through like a prison telephone and they released that as a single and everyone's like, how the fuck did they record that?
Speaker 5: Click in?
Speaker 3: What that may have been.
Speaker 4: The weirdest one is that was that after the Target one? No, that was I think before the target Yeah yeah, yeah, the Target one was so good? Yeah yeah, yeah, I think was that for gi Auto Blow?
Speaker 3: Also? Was that is that what his name the Maga rapper. Yeah, yeah, forgo who's whose dad owns or whose grandpa started Auto Trader And he's a NEPO wrap fail Sun anyway.
Speaker 5: That's the funniest NEPO connection Auto. Yeah, the Auto Trader dynasty. Yeah, my grandpa started Auto Trader. Now I'm a rapper who raps up the insurrection.
Speaker 3: But the Auto is that because five G gives you COVID? Is that why he's four G? That's fucking funny Forgato Trader. Okay, so the latest one, you know, he's been rapping up the insurrections, we talk about the people screaming from jail in the form of a song. But the latest one, their latest piece of art, you know, is again the usual straw man arguments projection outright lies. This time the superstars of the QAnon and by extension, Anti Vaxx world have come together to let the world know that despite never being in any real danger materially or otherwise, they will not be scared into leaving their cult. Okay, very inspirational, and the cast is a literal who's who of the biggest stars of this like world. So again Forgiato Trader, blow is on there. Disgraced General Michael Flynn, is there, A guy that failed at American Idol is the one leading this. A lady that was in the Pussycat Doll is also here, a canceled real housewife of New Jersey, and many others that are so obscure, Like I'm glad that I don't know who they are, because typically I'm like, oh jesus, I'm so online, Like I hate that I know these people. There are more people that I didn't know than I knew.
Speaker 5: So there's that.
Speaker 3: Like this guy King Boo Baw. He is a UFC fighter that isn't that great considering how he explains why he loses fights like after a bout. So this is just before we get into the song, just to give you a flavor of the kind of people that are here. This is King Boo talking about why he lost that last fight. It was real close. But let me tell you why.
Speaker 8: Though last fight, I was tired, I was exhausted. I'm about to launch this NFT that's going to change the fight game. And I put in thirty all nighters before that fight at Herpes before that fight, two outbreaks in this fable week, I'm here I'm healthy, let's go whatever, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Fight all right, man, all right, all right, working on an NFT and there's some hurt these outbreaks.
Speaker 5: Do you know when you were at school and like you were like just daydreaming and the teacher calls on you and is like what do you think about that? And then you just invent some shit about William Despear Like that's exactly what that just felt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know what do you think of Shakespeare. I've been up for thirty days straight. I have herpes, two major outbreaks in the past. Like that's the word that like the riffing can go where your brain, your your mouth is working connected to a brain.
Speaker 3: That's still half asleep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your outbreaks is so alarming and yeah, I'm back what happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Please? Yeah, I hope that's under control. And I'd imagine that maybe does preclude you from fighting like that close to people when you're wrestling like that. So anyway, Alex is one of the foremost sleep experts, also having reviewed the Nightmare franchise recently. Wouldn't thirty days in a row kill you?
Speaker 5: Like that's not good? I don't feel like you, explains his disposition like Jack, you don't under dream Warrior.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's powered. He's powered by the promise of these this NFT that's going to change the fight game. Yes, oh god damn.
Speaker 4: I love just the clarity of just it's so easy now that when anybody's like NFT, I'm watching these new NFTs, it's like, all right, oh.
Speaker 3: Goodbye, goodbye files done. Yeah you're like, all right, I'm out of here. Thanks for that. But anyway, we digress, because this is about the music, not the NFT project that's going to change the fight game or him trying to manage his outbreaks. The music, it is so terrible and auto tune to the point that everyone has the same singing voice almost. So here's a snippet. I just want I just want to give you all a taste of the chorus going into the verse where you'll hear Forgiato, Forgiato Trader, then Michael Flynn with some of the most painful auto tune ever. And again shout out to Robin Panakia for pointing this out online, because this is this is just honestly, it's a gift for everyone.
Speaker 5: Everybody looks like this sounds too I.
Speaker 3: Know you can take money, but you can't have ussle. Okay, you can burn down up Builders and we'll still find a hole.
Speaker 8: We've lost it together and live servent.
Speaker 3: That's the pussy candle. Give up are free. Here's for Giada Trader, California on the way down to the Michael Flynn take it away when we call to horneys.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, that's it.
Speaker 3: We don't need any Michael Flynn.
Speaker 5: The most shocking thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: It cuts from like a bunch of people who look like influencers to Michael Flynn looking like the bad guy and Poulter guys but like wearing a matching T shirt over his Yeah.
Speaker 3: Everyone's got that freedom shirt again. If you if you weren't clearing the lyrics, you can take all our money, but you can't have our souls. Those usually I thought the transaction was you get money in exchange for the soul, rather than like, we're taking your money, now give me your soul. Okay, I've not heard of that anymore. You can too. Who's taking their money? Are they talking to Donald Trump? Mob? Dude? I don't know, I don't know. It's it's the same things that they all invented the NFT that took our money. It was actually King Bao Man, I put a lot of money in this NFT. Man, what's going on with that? Also, you can burn down our buildings and we'll still find a home. Not sure when you're built, Okay, we'll all stick together and will never surrender. We won't give up our freeee dumb?
Speaker 5: So yeah, were they to be that like redheaded conservative country singer? Was that the hope here? Or like what was what were they? What's the deal?
Speaker 3: It's hard to know. It's hard to know.
Speaker 5: I feel like their influences better maintained when they're not getting attention, like, yeah, this is a real tell.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately it's like dumb, auto tuned. We are the world, Yeah, yeah, the world. We are the victim, right, Yeah, it's just so many people. I was like at the end, they did that guy who looked like a duck dynasty guy. He's a rapper called mess of course. So again a lot of figures that I'm I'm unaware of, but they've all come together to just reinforce that idea that like, hey man, we're getting we're just getting rent out on a rail here because we're telling people to not use science to trust whatever. Here we are, man, they look uncomfortable and being in the same room to be honest with you, like they I don't know that we are the world. Like it was like, oh, look at that, that's a party.
Speaker 5: But they all look like Bob Doan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like they all look like they're kicking yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So I don't know what this leads to. I guess it could just be maybe like a grift for the guy who because the failed American idol guy is the one who was using the least amount of auto tune, although just a little bit, and it's like it's he's the one sort of being like it's me, Jimmy Levy, that's my this is my track with all the fucking QAnon all stars. So did the Richmond from Richmond guy? Is he not even there? They couldn't even get.
Speaker 4: Him, Like he's not he's not. Yeah, he he wasn't about the QAnon thing like they he was.
Speaker 3: He was just like, it's not obedient. Yeah, at least that other than against spending welfare money on unhealthy foods. Yeah exactly. I mean, at least at least that guy like could play a fucking guitar, you know, like seeing like Michael Flynn.
Speaker 4: Michael Flynn just auto tuned beyond recognition. It is very funny.
Speaker 3: It's really disconcerting too, Like you can tell he needed like many takes because the way they cut around him, like him deliver one single word, like like watching he's.
Speaker 5: Mouth off beating, they keep cutting, they keep cutting to him about to deliver a line or just delivered.
Speaker 3: A between breaths. It's so I wonder is he like so like toxically masculine that he can't even pretend to say he.
Speaker 5: Sounds like his singing voice here sounds like Jordan Peterson, which is great too.
Speaker 3: But also like they have a ringer in like that it's not really Yeah, it looks like they the rest.
Speaker 4: Of the people not charismatic at all, like not approaching we are the world, but if like we are the world had like suddenly cut away to like an NFL football coach all of a sudden, was like right in the chorus for some reason. Yeah, like get singing for some reason. Like that's that's kind of what Michael Flynn is given.
Speaker 3: Like part way through, You're like, I think he's like breaking his performance to tell the director like, I'm not doing this crap. Yeah, I thought that.
Speaker 5: Maybe he was giving like a rousing he was giving like a rousing speech about why they should be doing this. I really like your take better? Is that telling them that he doesn't want to do this?
Speaker 3: You got?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's one point where he's like giving they should cut away to him, and he's like giving like a five minute, like a five thing with his hand, like right, you know, and they.
Speaker 3: Took away five of our rights or something. But I bet it was actually like you have five more minutes until I'm out of here. Yeah, I gotta go, man. I know, I said where we go, one, we go all, but I shouldn't have gone here with y'all.
Speaker 5: No one told me how pussy count Doll would be here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, humiliating. The vibes are all fucked up.
Speaker 5: I never thought we would. And I don't say this with disrespect because I know that there's been a icp renaissance and reassessment, but like I never thought that there would be like a darker musical gathering than the gathering of the Juggalos, And like that was just that was that was it by a factor of twenty Like that was yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, like at least they have like even like Juggalos, like they have a common culture where of like the music where these people's common culture is just like deception and like dishonesty. So it's like a weird there's like a nice together Yeah yeah, yeah, there's no woo woo sip and fago with that one.
Speaker 5: They just have been common like Grift, like were we love Grift?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Michael Finn's like, I like to sell secrets to adversarial nations of money than like the fucking UFC fighters. Like I've been kicked in the head so many times. I think NFTs are still a thing.
Speaker 5: Yeeah. There's a white guy who like I just want to say the end word, like how do we all get in on this?
Speaker 3: Will you give me permission?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, so do I get the pass now? And like one of the black people in the videos like what you know? Pass? Oh God, I gotta go. All right, let's take a quick break and we'll be back to talk about other stuff. We'll be right back and we're back. And this this.
Speaker 4: Report miles from Moodies, nothing has ever made more sense to me in my life in the news that the cheesecake factory is propping up America's consumer me yeah, everything, you know.
Speaker 6: They Moodies likes to get in the business of business and put out their little analyzes about what's going on.
Speaker 3: They talk a lot about malls, apparently for Mean Girl's Day that we completely fucked up, so sorry about that. On October third, humiliating, they released this like report on like the state of certain malls and like the top, like the observations are like the most obvious one at the top was pretty clear to everyone obviously, like e commerce has like obliterated mall traffic. Then there are a few others I didn't really think of, but like totally make sense in terms of the survival of a mall, Like people prefer lifestyle centers or outlets that are more that aren't enclosed, because people just kind of these days rather park and walk directly to the store they need to go to, rather than walking through nine dead department stores just to get to like the inside part of the mall like we used to have to. And having like non traditional businesses like an arcade or trampoline park or a bowl helps like plays a I guess somewhat a measurable role in the ability of a mall's you know, survive survival factor, survival rating. But here's the other part, right, Malls that do not have a cheesecake factory are twenty one percent more likely to be behind on loan payments than malls that do have a cheesecake factory. Yep. And they're like, and again they're like, we're not saying, you know, the causation is correlation here, or correlation is causation here. But it's clear that people go to a fucking cheesecake factory. It's like having an apple store. People. If you got it there, people will go to it. And maybe has somewhat to do with the layout, but these are the kinds of stores that no matter what, people will be like, oh, yea, I have to go to the mall because that's where the apple store is, or now the cheesecake factory. And now I'm just like, what is it? Is it the brown bread? Is it?
Speaker 4: The menu as thick as phone books? Yeah, I've been saying for a long time. I think the cheesecake factory menu is the height of Western colonial culture. It is like the thing that will be in our like the the wing of the museum dedicated to this period in history, in this place in the world. Where how did they fucking fit this many places into a single kitchen like that? That doesn't make sense. Kief Changs is probably, but like PF Chang's, they like took two things from the PF Chang's menu and like that's in there, you know, like they did it all I'm from.
Speaker 5: I grew up as a teenager. I worked at the mall for five six years and uh, and our mall was like and I grew up white trash and so our mall the anchor restaurant was a Ruby Tuesdays, which is really but like when I grew up again, like Cheesecake Factory was like aspirational, like you it was like a fish. Yeah, our family wasn't going out to the Cheesecake Factory every every night, you know, like once a year maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of the first eight that like I went on, Like as a freshman in college, I was like, fuck here. I'm like, we're here, dude, Like I've saved a little money and it's time to take Shorty the Cheesecake factor. I was so and so yeah, and therefore we're doing therefore we're doing and I'm having chicken littles again, don't.
Speaker 5: I was a big like. I was a big like as a team, as a like feral team. I was a big like let's go with your girl to the restaurant and like go to like what I considered a nice restaurant, which in retrospect all was like incredibly cheesy. Yeah, but yeah, I loved.
Speaker 3: That Robin or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bottomless fries forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah. Fud Ruckers. Those are like the early date spots where you're like, these are places my parents would take me, and therefore this is all I have in terms of knowledge of a restaurant for a day.
Speaker 5: It's the only proximity to adult knowledge I have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, is like I know there's a fud Ruckers over there.
Speaker 5: So there is an east Side Marios in the mall parking lot, and there was a guy from my town named Pete Finkel, and he would play like contemporary covers of songs at the east Side Marios, like like Green Day's Time of your Life. And you'd go and see this guy from your town play music at east Side Marios on your date with some whatever, some girl, and it was so of a time. It was remarkable. I really miss how weird that was.
Speaker 3: A simpler times at the simpler times. Have you ever can you think of a cheesecake factory that's gone. Have you ever seen a cheesecake factory out of business? I've seen one. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, they them relocate cheesecake factory sides when it's done with you, But the cheesecake factory is not. Yeah, it'll just be like we're gonna move over here to bless this other establishment with press.
Speaker 3: Never like no one's coming here. Everyone goes and these things they're probably going to be standing that people are going to do an analyzes and be like these are made of Roman concrete? Why they still stand?
Speaker 4: And to this, Yeah, it's the only thing that's left standing of America in three thousand years.
Speaker 3: It's just cheesecape factories. Yeah, I like it's it's interesting. Is this because the cheesecake factory brings so much people to you know, so much business? Or does the cheesecake factory have like some magic understanding of like where to locate, you know, based on all.
Speaker 5: The all the malls I know that do or do not have a cheesecake factory. It's a ball and yeah, the balls that are like predisposed to already have people who are regularly going to come with with dispossible income are hitting that cheesecake factory. I'm shocked. Mad that had Ruby Tuesdays as an anchor is still trucking because it is Oh yeah, the main mall in South Portland, Maine is still somehow vibrant.
Speaker 4: Do you know what they put into the what they put into the department stores? Like are they are they now like the bubble world?
Speaker 5: Oh you mean, like what did they replace all this self? I don't. I don't know, although like that is that's some of my favorite There's a there's a mall unfortunately that many of my can't remember, but there's a all in Portland Origin that has like a full comic and zine shop and like, yeah spot and that's I love that. It feels like truly, you know, sideways apocalyptic in a way that I enjoy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I feel like that.
Speaker 4: There's probably there's got to be a lot of haunted houses that have gone into those spaces, right, oh you got to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's always interesting to see, like because it'll always be. Then there's like the small businesses where you can see it and like, oh, this poor fucking motherfucker, this ship is not going to last, and like, you probably put your whole fucking life into a terrible retail concept. And then you see on that one off in a mall, like a one off retail concept in a mall. Oh god, and I get like and you like see it, like no, I feel so bad. I'm so sorry you are You're just going anyway. Then, but then it lasts for like ten years and you're like, oh, it's a drug front. Never mind. Yeah, Okay, I don't have to feel bad because you don't care that no one's in there, because you're just laundering money through here. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The one, the one I was just talking about in Portland, organ is called the Lloyd Center, and it's like just like it feels like a flea market. It feels like it's all just like small businesses that people like put it all on the line for and they're like, you know, it's like custom Snuggies or whatever, and you're like, all right, I guess, okay, I hope that, but I hope That's what.
Speaker 3: I love about like Portland is the specificity of the businesses, like the entrepreneurial spirit of Portland, Oregon is fucking I've never seen anything like it where they're like, yeah, man, it's like a bespoke hot sauce and beer place.
Speaker 5: And it's like, there's what, there's another so our of my podcast like a host with Sarah Marshall from You're Wrong About and there's another Sarah Marshall from Portland, Oregon who runs a bespocot sauce company.
Speaker 3: Oh really. And it's funny too, because like I'm like not knocking it because instantly I'm like, I mean, yeah, beer's cool, but I love hot sauce and I love to see when people are just like, you know, aggregating a ton of local hot sauce. I'm like, this is great. And I was asking some people locally, like is it high turnover like in this area, like with the business, Like yeah, yeah, it can be. It can't. It can be, but some things remain for sure. All right.
Speaker 4: Well, at the top, we mentioned that there has some has been some misinformation going around, and I have to assume that you guys were talking about Skittles when you when you mentioned that, oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, Because there have been erroneous claims that skittles are now banned in California, specifically Mario Lopez, who, along with Jack Black, is the person who I go to for most of my information. Most of my reported reportage has to come through Mario Lopez. He tweeted crime is through the roof, worst drug epidemic ever and homelessness at an all time high in California. Let's focus on skittles and then posted a video or posted a picture that says California becomes first US state band skittles and twelve thousand additional products for cancer causing additives. Maybe maybe this is first step Mario Lopez gonna run for president and we can all hope.
Speaker 3: At Mario Lopez Viva.
Speaker 5: Did this news come from next door? I feel like this is something that would like, yes, right, you would stay on next door. The other day I was like, I got I don't even know why I'm on next It was like I found a pet once as pet, and I was like, I should go in next door, and now I'm never gonna get off. But they people were very up in arms about the fact that I think California, there's a law that was passed that you can't make your employee run after a shoplifter anymore rightfully, So like that should never have been a thing in the first place. And people were angry, as if the government had come into their house and taken all their money and then burned it down. Why this is like this Skittles news is another one of those I feel, yes, so is it true.
Speaker 3: It's not true. It's not true.
Speaker 4: It is not true. So I mean they tried it. Gavin Newsome signed a bill banning certain food additives, and one of the things that he pointed out because everyone was like, oh, you're gonna ban Skittles, Skittles go out of business. Then dude, California, You're not gonna be able to buy Skittles.
Speaker 3: Fuck that. And he was like, here is a bag of Skittles from the EU, where the shit the carcinogenic chemicals that they put in the American version of Skittles is illegal. They just made it less cancerous in the EU and are still able to sell both things and not go out of business. And people were like, nah, fuck that, And so that that got taken out of the bill. The Skittles banned.
Speaker 5: There's like, just keep it as it like they could have made it less potentially cancerous and that just isn't going to happen.
Speaker 4: Yes, so he held a package of skitters from the EU, argued it's demonstrable proof that the food industry is capable of maintaining product lines while complying with different public health laws country by country, and so therefore. An earlier version of the bill had a ban on titanium dioxide, which sounds like a thing that you want to ingest with your food, just like you know pepper a little. It's got two oxenium dixides and dioxides on.
Speaker 3: There, which we've talked about it before.
Speaker 4: It's a controversial food additive found in skittles and a bunch of other foods, and it's been banned in the EU. It was banned last year, and you know, it's just not great, like they think it could be bad, like when it gets into your cells. But it was removed from the California bill after lobbyists argued that it was safe to use in these applications, don't small amounts and it's like skittles. This is how you know Gavin Newsom is running for president eventually, like he's already doing Like he's like you know, like, oh, I'm not like we're fine, We're good with titanium dioxide, or like the thing where he's like, I'm gonna cap insulin costs.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. Actually, I'll say that out loud, and then when it comes time to cut time to sign a bill, I'm not gonna do that, or be like we're gonna get striking workers unemployment. He didn't, right, And so he's like really good at that, like presenting himself as someone who's like got his head in the game and has this like progressive credentials. Will also be like and I'm a friend to business and healthcare. Don't worry my man. Still am I.
Speaker 5: Making up that he was like a progressive guy At one point that was the case, right, Like here was the here was like an actual progressive politician from saying yes, like as.
Speaker 3: The mayor of San Francisco, like I guess comparatively, But he's always I think the thing that people have always that the sort of criticism is like he's he's always been very sly about it. It's very coy, you know, and he so he knows what to say when to say it, and not say things when to not so it's you're always like he presents like a total piece of ship, but he might be a total piece of ship too, so that that pushed back hair though, you know you gotta you gotta ad of hair. Yeah, it's like back jack. We already know.
Speaker 4: I can't think of somebody whose hair I would want to touch less than Yeah, his hair feels like it whatever you would get on your hand from touching it would be on for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Like I'd rather touch like all like the male leads and like Boardwalk Empire, who you saw them put like lard in their hair, like I'm having to go. I'd rather touch that or like palmade than like the whatever Gavin Newsom's got going on.
Speaker 5: You know who's head I bet is filthy as Bill Maher, I bet his. I bet you would touch his head and your hand would never be the same. Yeah, I just wanted to get that. Ye new Rules, your hair is terrible.
Speaker 3: You just could be like stuck to your hand like a spider web. You'd like wash it.
Speaker 5: I say, this is someone with like a radically receding and depleting hairline. Yeah, I don't ever want to.
Speaker 3: Take the texture. The texture of it, though, I can. It feels like it could be like like a cat's tongue somehow, when you're like, oh, what the fuck that's hair? Yeah, yeah, buddy, is so karma does? It's not hair? Okay? Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Have you never touched a nest of spider webs before? Islamophobia? Okay? Okay, sorry, snowflake.
Speaker 5: It's scary. You're both of your impressions, like, facially are scarily accurate.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: We have like a people I've had to listen to that for thirty years.
Speaker 3: I know, right, But yeah, so this is one of those things the science is uncertain, but usually like wait, if they all things being equal, the you know, people in charge of making making decisions on behalf of millions of people would be like, we don't know, and therefore you can't put it in food that is mostly eaten by children. Yeah, just as like a precaution.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's how it works in the EU. But in these United States, you you know, you got you got lobbying groups that are more powerful than the young children candy eating.
Speaker 3: But it's it's funny though, how much like my brain has been shaped by this, like American attitude towards stuff when I'm like, well, you know, he can't even prove it though, so like, fine, let her in, yeah, rather than be like, no it we don't know. It's better to know. It's our thing is It's better to know what you're putting in your body than letting it rip. And I'm like, okay, well maybe maybe yeah they did.
Speaker 5: Well, why you American to me is kind of like why don't you suck it up? And then I realized that I've just internalized a terrible ideology. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then you're like, oh wait, that's the titanium dioxide talking shit.
Speaker 4: You've internalized a bunch of microplastics in addition to American it's.
Speaker 3: Fine, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 5: Let it rip.
Speaker 3: Let it in my teeth? Are you talking to How can the red ones taste the best? It's because of the flavor inside. It's not because of the less they tell you.
Speaker 4: That's what they said as such a pleasure having you on the show. Where can people find you? Follow you?
Speaker 3: Hear you all that?
Speaker 5: I have a podcast called You Are Good, a feelings podcast about movies. You can find that where you listen to podcasts and I do all sorts of other things, but that's the primary thing. Find me on social media as well.
Speaker 3: There you go, Where do they find you? Where do they find you?
Speaker 5: What was your Alex Steed al Exsted across wherever content is made on social end?
Speaker 3: There, there it is, there it is Thanks guys, this is super fun. Yeah, no, no, no, it's great having you. Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying though? Was there a workmedia?
Speaker 5: I would say I've been revisiting Broad City, which I never watched in its completion sort of it. I never watched the whole series, and I just have been filling in the gaps, and you know, it almost feels like that show wrapped a couple of years ago, and now at this point, it almost feels like it takes place twenty years ago. Everything has changed so radically. But it's a nice place to be a lot of laughs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a great show. True love it, myles. Where can people find you as their work of media you've been enjoying? Uh? Find me on Twitter, Instagram, all that kind of stuff at Miles of Gray. Check us out on the basketball podcast. I was in Jackout Mad Season. It's fine.
Speaker 4: The preseason has me so excited. Oh my god, did shit? Oh wow, buddy.
Speaker 3: I've never seen somebody get crossed up and then recover for a block so quickly. If it's it's it's freaking me out, but in the best possible way. And then some of the ship on Offense was incredible, very exciting. Yeah, you can also find us on uh, find me on the ninety podcast for twenty Day Fiance and The Good Thief, the Search for the Greek Robin Hood. Let's see, let's sleep. I don't man, I've been pulling thirty all nighters trying to come up with this new pod that's going to change.
Speaker 5: I hope your outbreaks are in good.
Speaker 3: Ship outbreaks TBD, TVD, but I keep that private because I have media training. Let's see tweet I like this from at a Goldmund that tweeted I don't want to freak anyone out, but I uh, I might have messed with the Zohan.
Speaker 5: Oh no, Alex who said that, Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: Love it. A couple of tweets.
Speaker 4: I've been enjoying Night of the Cunter nineteen fifty five tweeted photograph and the actual handle is at Cunt Dracula six six tweeted a photograph of a piece of graffiti that just said bitch stuffer columb bitch.
Speaker 3: On Columbus Day. Appreciate it.
Speaker 4: And then also in response to Twitter, someone posted this thing and said, Twitter, now, let's you limit replies to verified users only and former guests. Sorem Booie tweeted, why.
Speaker 3: Get a whole dog as a pet when you can have dog shit delivered straight to your door?
Speaker 5: Dan saw I saw one exchange. I would love to share a fossible which was, yeah, somebody had noted that Glenn Danzig got kicked out of the VHS eighty five screening last night for talking, and then somebody responded, he was just trying to tell those kids not to work, not to walk his way, not to hear his words, which I hear. We appreciated as a Danzig moother reference.
Speaker 3: There you go, amazing.
Speaker 4: You can find me on Twitter, Jack underscore O Brian. You can find us on Twitter at Daily zeike Geist. We're at the Daily zai Guist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page on a website Daily zike Guys dot com where we post our episodes on our footnotes. The information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Hey, Miles, what is the song that we think people might enjoy?
Speaker 3: There's this artist called pale Jay.
Speaker 6: I've only seen this person wear like a ski mask, getting all their promo images and like they're even when you read about like their like on their website.
Speaker 3: It's like pale J was in an emergency room after a bike accident and before his surgery, the doctor played him John Coltrane's a Love Supreme that gave him the inspiration for this album. Anyway, this is a track called Shameful Game. He's actually like a jazz trained pianist and vocalist and like as a producer and making just like the really cool nice like R and b Ish tracks. So check this one out. Just something easy, just something to put on while you do whatever you do to unwind. So this is Shameful Game by pale Jay. All right, Well we will link after that in the footnotes. The daily is that guys are production of by Heart Radio.
Speaker 4: For more podcasts from My Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That's gonna do it for us. This morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we will talk
Speaker 3: To you all the bye bye bye