Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data. Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. I'm Tom Keen with Paul Sweeney and Bloomberg's Lisa Matteo.
Speaker 2: We've been talking about bitcoin right nearing a record demand from institutional investors, corporate treasury buyers, US spot ETFs A shift and sentiment, all of this digital asset treasury companies a massive bitcoin stockpile worth one hundred and thirteen billion dollars. Okay, so bitcoin it's rose as much as three point three percent before this morning to top about one hundred and twenty two thousand. The previous all time high. This road to trying to beat is one hundred and twenty three thousand, two hundred and five. So that's why cryptocurrency stocks like coinbase, tick her coi n They're up about five percent. Then you look at a few others, Riot platforms tick her Riot up three percent. Yeah, Mara Holding's mar A up three percent. Even micro Strategy mstr up up at.
Speaker 3: She gets all these names from her kids, Idy exactly as they're on their laptop.
Speaker 2: So in Vidia and AMD, we've been talking about this, right, shares have been falling.
Speaker 3: The reason why, so source is.
Speaker 2: Saying they agreed to pay fifteen percent of their revenues from Chinese Aichip sales to the government, reportedly to the deal to secure export licenses.
Speaker 3: Is it like a done deal. It's not a done deal. These are still sources. It's not. Nothing is a done deal.
Speaker 2: But they're saying it's just part of President Trump's effort to try and get financial payout for the US in return for concessions on trade.
Speaker 3: So that's the reason they're saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's shown kind of this willingness to relax trade conditions like tariffs and return for giant investments like we heard that with Apple. Right, they're pledged to spend six hundred billion dollars on domestic manufacturing. But all that said, I mean, and video shares have dropped as much as one hundred and one and a half percent. AMD fell as much as for he loves this okay rumble and you're saying.
Speaker 3: This another sharing bonus.
Speaker 2: He loves this video sharing platform cloud services provider.
Speaker 3: It's ticker R u M. But they've been jumping as much as fifteen percent. Okay.
Speaker 2: The reason why is because there's word that they're considering a one point two billion dollar bid for German AI cloud computing group Northern Data.
Speaker 3: And this involves kids.
Speaker 1: This is love.
Speaker 3: This has no idea what she's talking about. This is what you're gonna love.
Speaker 2: It actually involves cryptocurrency company company Tether and how this moves on their Northern Data's biggest shareholder.
Speaker 3: That's how Rumble is based in Longboat Key, Florida. Oh okay, a lot of That's a good place down there. Case, do you have anything else? Wait for the next one here? Wait, this is this is the kick Monday dot Com. Sure don loves this one.
Speaker 2: Andy down as much as eighteen percent.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Their second quarter results they were better. The whole thing why their shares are lower is what the article is saying is that there're been concerns that companies are pulling back their IT spending budgets. So that's what they think it's going to affect Monday dot Com.
Speaker 1: The Stockmovers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.