Speaker 1: Hey, rain drops, it's Carlos King. Yes. If you're loving reality with the King, you need to check out the new podcast Starstruck, hosted by astrology Ali Lubert. Each episode of Starstruck reveals the deeper astrological forces shaping our careers, relationships, and personal growth, giving you cosmic insights you can apply to your own life. Every Wednesday, Ali sits down with celebrity guests for raw in studio astrology readings that uncover the faded twist planetary influences and life changing moments written in the stars. From career highs to relationship drama. Nothing is off limits. Expect deep dives, jaw dropping revelations, and astrological insights you won't hear anywhere else. So, whether you're an astrology knew, be bo, a chart reading pro, Starstruck is your all access passed to the astrological side of fame. And now here's a sneak peek of Starstruck.
Speaker 2: This is open mind.
Speaker 3: Sabrina zehears here.
Speaker 2: I got a light and I got anxiety from my mother and I love her, don't me.
Speaker 4: Rock Being able to actually tap into yourself and that's why I love astrology.
Speaker 2: It's not about me.
Speaker 4: Going Okay, Alie, what's going on for you? It's right, but it's really thank you for this information. Now, how can I cultivate and learn how to really listen to my interior and take this information.
Speaker 2: To say I knew I was on the right path.
Speaker 3: So my past, like two serious boyfriends have had alcohol issues and I was talking to my therapist. My dad, by the way, died when I was eleven from alcohol related things. I would never have connected this, but she was like, you're trying to save your dad. Hello Starlit, I'm Ali, and welcome to my new podcast, Starstruck. Every week, an in person guest joins me as we delve into the most intriguing aspects of their birth chart at open Mind. We value your support, share your thoughts on social media, and remember to rate, review, and follow Starstruck to help others discover the show. Welcome, Saverina. I am so excited to have you here. I am such a fan of yours and I'm so excited to dive into your birch art. But before we do, tell me a little bit about your relationship with astrology.
Speaker 2: Ooh, great question.
Speaker 4: So I my mom is big in astrology, she loves her Tarot cards. I have a tarot car tattoo, like, oh my gosh, let me see.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't. I would pay, I would be showing it up, but I'll show you after. It was my first tattoo. No way, I just gave what tarot card is this strength? Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I just resonated it with something my sister and I got together because it reminded of as our mom. And it's just I've always grown up knowing that this existed.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't mean I have to identify with anything, which is what I really loved. And I use astrology as a yes and right like.
Speaker 4: It doesn't dictate my life, but it's a part of my life like so many other things.
Speaker 3: I love that it's a tool. It's all tools, and it's fun and it's you know.
Speaker 4: It's cosmic guidance one hundred percent. I think where it becomes where I start to see the pendulum swing. Of course, like dating relationship coach, I talk to people every day.
Speaker 2: I love to use it to learn about ourselves, like attachment. Selves like anything else, empower you. But when we start to do like I don't date cap or chorns. So it's like you.
Speaker 3: No, I agree with you completely. I mean, we can make those jokes. I get that there's like the fun part of astrology that's like that. But I believe that we're all compatible. I think everybody's compatible. We can obviously vibe with energy is better than others. But it's all about learning how to connect to one another and how we can connect to ourselves. So that's the key. But at the end of the day, astrology should connect all of us. So like I love Yeah, that's not the part of astrology that I like to focus on.
Speaker 4: No, because there's twelve signs and nine billion people, right, there's a ratio.
Speaker 3: Thank you math.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also we all have every sign in us, like we all are. We have every zodiac sign in our charts. You know, it's just about where the energy is heavy.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for this. I had my chart read a year, no, like a summer twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, and it was I remember her birth chart reading, birchar reading okay, and she was.
Speaker 2: It was a party and they were like, she's amazing. You should go. I was like, sign me up. You really don't have to say more than that to me.
Speaker 4: I'm the same, and I remember she was just like looking at it and it was I had just started my career like five months prior, and she was like, the next year is going to be the biggest for your career. And then like clockwork, she was not wrong. Everything was amazing.
Speaker 2: And then the.
Speaker 4: Day that I got my season desists on the name of my podcast was the day that the transition happened and it was no longer in that house.
Speaker 2: So I am really excited to see what's upcoming.
Speaker 3: Okay, wow, Okay, so I know that you you've already had your rchuret red. I'm not going to go over then all the basics with you. I think let's get let's do your big three. Let's like do a little like you know, okay, brush up on it that I've been settying your virture. And I am really excited. And let me just start by saying, like you're in the perfect career, Like I'm so proud of you. Are you from La.
Speaker 2: No, I'm from Florida, originally moved to New York.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that's why I knew it was like somewhere east coast. Let's start with the sun. Okay, that's of course, it's where we shine, it's where we feel our best, it's where we feel happiest. And you're a Taurus son, you get to have nice things in life. Taurus is ruled by Venus. It is the planet that loves nice things. It's a planet that's here to spoil us. And it is all about the finer things in life. Because you're a tourist, Sun, you are like becoming more tourist pretty much every day, like you're tapping into your power and into your potential. But with Taurus, it's not just about having the nice things. It's about working really hard to have the nice things. And it is where card play hard. And I know that you work hard because you were just telling me all the things that you do yourself, and it's really impressive. But it's Earth energy, so it's grounded. It's practical. You know, plant the seed, water it, nurture it. You're building an empire.
Speaker 2: I've definitely I thought I can relate to and I feel because I.
Speaker 4: Love to give really beautiful things like I love to I like people to feel what I feel, to feel loved, to feel adored, to.
Speaker 2: Feel really special.
Speaker 4: And I think for me, I've never been somebody like we never grew up buying nice things, like it was just not.
Speaker 2: My parents were very like, you work your ass off for this one day, you'll be able to get it yourself totally. So that yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 3: I feel that too. I mean, I grew up privileged, I grew up grateful, We had nice things, but but it was always ingrain to me. I grew up this single mom, and it was always ingrained to me. You know, like you have to have your own finances, You have to work really really hard to get the things that you want in life. Capricorn Taurus energy. It's like we're out here working, okay, but we are having fun too. Okay, Moon sign Leo love love. My mom is a Leo moon also, and okay, wait, your mom is here and she's a Leo.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: We are love. We tend to have our moon signs, tend to be resident with our mom's sun's sign a rising sign. It's wild. You're an extrame of your mother. She passed down her Leo bright light to you, and now you are an extension of her, and you're meant to shine not just for yourself, but there's a piece of her with you too. And she is your biggest fan, and I love that she's literally here right now and I'm looking at her. I'm like, she's so proud of you, and she's believed in you since the moment you were born. It's like, of course she's gonna shine, Like what else is she going to do with our bright light? Like we've got to go, We've got to be seen. And Leo's they don't get enough credit. I feel like an astrology, like they get all the stereotypes of like they're being attension seeking or no, because it's natural to them. They are ruled by the sun, so they're going to be seen regardless whether they like it or not. So having a Leo moon, it's different than a Leo's sun. A Leo's sun is where we can put a lot of pressure on ourselves, right, but like we're still shining and we are the star. But when it's a Leo moon, like you don't have to be the loudest in the room. It's a little more subtle. I know, Vigo Rising, we'll get to that, but it's a little it's a little more subtle. It's like you are just magnetic, Like you can walk into a room and the Leo shines through naturally the moon sign. It's the most important because it rules our emotions and our mental health. And so wherever whatever sign our moon is in, that's how we nurture ourselves. And because you're a Leo, the work that you do and the passion that you have behind it, the drive entertainment related love that you ended up in a big city. I find Leo's usually do get pulled to a big city fashion sports, Yeah, they just they look good, Like it's your natural gift.
Speaker 2: I thank you. I was like I got I got a light and I got anxiety for my mother and I love her. Don't get me wrong, but I did get both.
Speaker 4: But I find it interesting what you're saying because I have two Scorpio siblings, and that was talk about a monkey wrench thrown in and then there was me and they were both older than me. Okay, so it was a lot of me who can yell? Allowed us to get the attention who can compete against?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: It was a very chaotic, loud household with just variables, but it's very true. Like I love my mom to the moon and back, and I feel like kinship connection yeah right, Yeah, like telepathic almost for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, my past life was fashion too. I worked. I have a clothing line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like, yeah, it's right. And honestly, taurists too. Just having that Venus World sun, it's like you just have good taste, so like you're gonna do something with it, right, Like it's the Leo moon, but then it's the tourist sun also. I find that's just sweet.
Speaker 4: Can you just do me a favor and just like come around with me all the time and just let me know how to be in your pocket perfect, Like this is your Leo Moon.
Speaker 3: You're shining, baby, Yes, you're shining always. I will say the moon is not the easiest planet. It rules ocean tide, so it's a wave. But what you need to just always remember is that you are the sun. That's your naile, like, that's your that's your birthright, that's your energy. But it's meant to be seen. Now where the moon is living and your chart specifically, this is the part of the chart that's the most spiritual. It's the twelfth house and the twelfth house it's my favorite house. I said it. It is not the easiest, it is the house that it's where we leave the physical world and we are going to nirvana, outer space, the universe, like whatever you want to call it. It's not real, it's make believe, it's dreams, it's our mind. I think this is absolutely too why you're pulled to psychology and understanding why people are the way they are. The Moon is how we relate. It's our emotions and the Twelfth House it's all about empathy and understanding people. But it is not a walk in the park placement. The moon is already heavy, it's already emotional. And then the Twelfth House is like the ocean. It's vast. We can drown, we can swim. We do both. Usually we try to swim more than we drown. But it's lessons and we're working on that. And the moon in the twelfth so creative, so magical, like truly psychic abilities and tuition is heightened. These are the gifts and the magic of the Twelfth House. It is the most powerful house. But if we ignore the Twelfth House, that is when can get a little chaotic. The twelve House rules things like mental health institutions and prisons and you know, things like that that aren't fun. We don't want to go there. So to make sure we don't go there, we have to have a spiritual relationship, We have hygiene basically. So I'm not surprised you're pulled to things like this, not surprised that you're, you know, interested in psychology and relationships. I have a lot of planets in the twelfth House too, and so usually people with placements there, they're going a little deeper. It's like there's more, we have to go below the surface a little bit, but it's magical. Always trust your intuition, like always.
Speaker 2: I've learned that over the years.
Speaker 4: Like especially a question I get all the time is like how do I know it's my gut and intuition versus my anxiety?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: For me, typically, like the anxiety comes with like this body sensation and narrative right of like maybe I'll get like chest palpitations or my heart will get heavy, and then I'll start to reel of like I knew you were too much, there's something wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they're not going to like you.
Speaker 4: Versus intuition is a very calming This doesn't feel right right, and it's like I feel it's a different place. It's a very guttural in my belly, not anxiety and it's like this, this doesn't feel right, or you need to move or you know, I lived in New York for twelve years just walking around. You had to learn to listen to your body because you could maybe not right if you were just spaced out and walking around and not paying attention and there's someone following you, or right there's a major city, it's not safe. So I've really learned that trying to hone into my intuition means listening without the chatter, finding the quietest voice that's not really screaming the loudest, because that's really the one that's trying to guide you. Where is the anxiety is she is loud and she wants to be heard, And that doesn't always mean that's.
Speaker 3: And that's not good.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like that's the part of us that's fear fear based and the ego based, and it's like we want to get rid of all of that so we can listen to our truest, our true selves. That's fascinating because I always have have difficulties differentiating like, oh my god, am I as anxious? Or is this a sign? And then I'll be like Okay, you knowse give me a sign if it's this or that, and then it just makes it worse. Like I'm working on just trusting and listening to my intuition because I can recognize it. Yeah, but it is hard and the day to day life, you know.
Speaker 4: There's because it comes usually there's like a pattern associated with it, right, Like if we look at how many times, especially like when I was dating, Right, it's just the easiest example to use. But when I was dating and I would be it was the same thing consistently, right, Like they didn't text me. I'm now creating narratives. I'm filling in the blank. The story I'm telling myself is this. I now like I can't sleep, I can't eat. It's like I'm just regulated. My body feels like there's a danger. Knowing that being really clear and learning about yourself is also part of this, because you can tell me this all day and I'm like, okay, cool, I don't know what my intuition sounds like yep, or I can't differentiate between. But being able to actually tap into yourself and that's why I love astrology. It's not about me going okay, Ali, what's going on? For You's right, but it's really thank you for this information. Now, how can I cultivate and learn how to really listen to my interior and take this information to say I knew I was on the path?
Speaker 3: Ah? Yes, I love that. And by the way, the Twelfth House rules things like meditation. It's it's like where Buddhist monks live. Okay, so like that's the twelve House. It's very e prey love, so like we're meant to tune in. That's your moon is living there. So yeah, like what you're saying is you already know how to listen to that, but like if you didn't, that's where astrology can help. It's like, Okay, maybe you should try meditating, or you know, maybe you need to turn your phone off and go take a nap or twelve House is all about isolation.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty good at that.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, because you have a very social sun and moon. You're still a Leo moon, so you're still meant to connect and be social, but you need your alone time absolutely more than no.
Speaker 4: Negotiable, no negotiable. Like I for so long thought I was extroverted, and I'm like I am, No, I don't like people. That actually became pretty clear for me. I actually don't like being around people. I don't get energized. I enjoy yeah, yep, and learning, learning, but like small talk for volity, like no spare me, send me home. I'm in bed by eight. I'm up at four, Like, leave me alone. I'd rather just stay home and watch a movie or listen to music. The twelve thousand is really creative.
Speaker 2: What's funny you say that.
Speaker 4: I was just telling my partner yesterday, I'm like, man, all of my life, what do I remember? Because we were talking about something in high school and I just said, oh, yeah, I got in trouble because I used to I'm aging myself. I used to bring my CD player here we are right, I was bring my CD player to school and I had my headphone that was like trailing through my shirt, and I'm get in trouble. But I remembered consistently. I was like, what was the path? I always turned to music? Music was my escape.
Speaker 2: Music was like I had a.
Speaker 4: Very i'll just say chaotic upbringing, Like I did not have a healthy environment. We did, and we had a really tough father who was showing that in multiple different ways that were not conducive for a healthy environment. I'll just say that. And music was my escape. Music was my way to reconnect with myself and to come back into my body because it allowed me to just be for a second and quiet the chatter and focus on something else. So that doesn't surprise. That's how you nurture yourself.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me and my headphones were bff, right walks every day, that bilateral movement, Like, I love to connect in different ways. And I think that also that Taurus feeling really feeling your body. Yeah, comfort is important to you, and safety is important to you.
Speaker 2: I never had it.
Speaker 3: And with the moon in the twelfth by the way, there's going to be there already has been. We know that. You just said that a lot of lessons around Okay, how do I nurture myself and how do I create my safe place? So for you like finding those little moments of joy that like you're like, wait, I'm safe.
Speaker 2: It's just me.
Speaker 3: Like I can go list music and I can do this and the twelfth House if you go googling it. Yet people tend to fear it, but I love it. But it's because most people don't want to do the work. They don't want to go deep and they don't want to go see therapist or learn about you know, they don't want to quiet outside noise. They'd rather like escape and turn to drugs or alcohol or watch TV, which is fine for a little bit, and then eventually we gotta you know, listen to ourselves.
Speaker 4: Which you resist, persist the more you ignore, right, The more we like really ignore these noises, the more that that chatter comes. Like, especially when I was doing the work prior to that, I didn't want to. It was safer for me to stay in my patterns and then stay in my shit than it was for me to acknowledge that I actually did have control over my life, right, because I think we're so bred. Similar to astrology, what we were talking about in the beginning, you can look at it as what life's happening to me. I have no control, Yeah, And I do believe that there is a fate in a destiny, right, like I think certain aspects are written for us. But I also believe in free will, and I also believe in taking what happens to you and actually like learning this, growing from it, evolving from it. I've always found if this is the if this is the growth I'm at. Yeah, sign me I unsubscribed. I don't want to peak.
Speaker 3: Here bored right board, we're done? What else is there to do? Like if we're not growing? Yeah, And I agree even in astrology, I of course I believe in fixed fate. I believe we all have a destiny, but I do believe it one thousand percent in free will. And I think we're going to play out our destiny regardless, like we're going to get there. We're already there, we're doing it, we've been doing it, we're on the path. But we get to have free will and we don't have to be scared of astrology. It's just like, oh, these are options. It gives us options.
Speaker 2: I love this girl, and it.
Speaker 3: Validates us and it reminds us we're not crazy, Like we're right where we're meant to be. You having your moon in the twelfth house, I mean it was always your destiny. We can say that to have to go a little bit deeper than everyone else. Having the moon in the twelve house, it's an emotional responsibility, but like it's in Leo, so you have to share your experience with others and allow you know yourself to be vulnerable, what you're obviously doing, and making a difference doing that. Join me every Wednesday for Starstruck, available wherever you get your podcasts, and you can watch full episodes on YouTube, and make sure to check out open Mindplus for additional content, including more Birch Chart readings of the stars both past and present.
Speaker 1: See you there, Thanks so much for listening to cast the rest of this episode and so much more. Don't forget to follow Starstruck with Ali Luber. New episodes drop every Wednesday. Just search Starstruck wherever you listen to podcast