Speaker 1: Gracias Come Again, A podcast by Honey German. What's up Me? Hanged this the Los Mina City to New York City. Oh you Lima Tavis super she got white Air Force once, she got the white Light jeans, She's got the pink fur, she's got the beanie with the rock Nation pin.
Speaker 2: And flo again. You know, but on the flow there you go.
Speaker 1: The weekend for New York Fashion Week, and I said, when Pto two internament the mental man spirit como sientaso.
Speaker 2: Sar in terms of hando, the.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn, the Brooklyn Bridge pre salad, it's a Britage salad, perfect cal.
Speaker 2: Poke, You're my cong hair, You're my you.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's you know they know.
Speaker 2: You man those a man. Yes, the pl Co.
Speaker 1: Moisturizer ashy.
Speaker 2: And no, it's.
Speaker 1: De la musica La ma madel dre is a tmino LOI Yeah, York Brooklyn is iconic paralo drill music. I said, shirt the pop smoke and I was like jamming cantop because el Le power one of five point one tanto Expectativa into l c SU's performances emotional plata, It's like sole the po smoke.
Speaker 2: Clara yo, there's amegomeo musica I see and don't say the music and you lig e yo guando music the Dmason freeze they like in I see ok Lesna fourteen spoke practical and propo, So okay, I am muchos artists that young and c on the scale, Ken double Boom Fuel and spain Asmo teople and Mosica.
Speaker 1: In Kentucky motel, you know, because New York do he taken up Brooklyn yell and Ki look musica drips the part of me and can not well person not inn and the pro definitive and conduct d quiet artista kid.
Speaker 2: Because menegusta much artist, that's Nico and the Mayoria No look pas majora can drill sol the gang, Yes some problematic okay, your your mapo im laki yea the mansell talento loco, I'm talento, the rap, the trap, the drill, the.
Speaker 1: Drill music, the real Yeah.
Speaker 2: Buena las mores, the ice spice.
Speaker 1: The I spice not but the maslo lok j I h o and parto Dominican Mira's It's a cad the I spice combido complta maintain the po. I was like nah it On episode of completo sola I spice pho, no sola como af latina incraively our when I call.
Speaker 2: Does the is you know damki I artists speakest don and yes, okay, yes, peroi said okay, and your mal medium po an artist that's okay, so and say you know apples, Yeah you.
Speaker 1: Seeing Nancy to case I found so like and because I'm like a music not no controversia n lokm rap beef yes canta because I say so artista guar to talento, look at okay that plano connect yea sufficient the yeah, I supiciates.
Speaker 2: Okay, the and you know your mom mis called the Yeah, perro public lokay, controversy okay, mass sony okay, m my I portanto Oka was a soul album? The okay? So the los la mosica.
Speaker 1: Yes definite grand artista is negativida click and I'm like it's a way paral artist l c l con no meal controversia to clips and arta c not maroco martita not the con grammy get to the other persona. So look at the intelligented.
Speaker 2: No claros to super Qu's school by the public and colos medius. The communica perke ke phem plosia qui and also pegao like the places public comment in and don't say yeah public and contain candun ke perque the communicas yound the publica Dominican sau sub contain the controverse parable priva you cant comeo peg lama and the public los marta prest here.
Speaker 1: Made palin not t by comedy mimo public some persona, some persona you know educas pero continido call persona biendo contindo jackmoura link link ye public not not peroo and look consume per pro cambio definite. You're gonna go cha persona and parandula can loam and cheese man your gossipy you this cing so because I'm like no male casale, I'm like republical Minican Dominican. The contindo so then cieno p republic Lo mina mina nunca and subida damon cris on the two vas vives to.
Speaker 2: No your your mother famili okay so los minasm barrio care corea the tail and cayes and therases the elmina lahne and positive and pertend Jose Obama mala pero join kelmno comes the slant Manero super Cio and Ovario I think that floor Mivario d Nahn Causland and then alas Israi and Romain rom.
Speaker 1: It crazy and percent Mimi del mina Mamaya is the creole. Yeah, bino a qui super plane to so familiar it lo creos and perciento aura amavi to be the airplane mode model men canto public correctter, Oh my god, it's just dam bejo who know no pienza lave and I'm like a lot of public and a lot of public. We are tang tang tam bejo king concepto dou.
Speaker 2: Jo josel concept will be there me lo the rooms to the apply mean can't apply. You can see you talk okay your sim no and don't say your simprends apply yea will reply and don't say and don't say you might and don't say come okay And it's momento okay man momento mentalmente m camba yeah, so spirital con the and wow whatever you say your geta with the chilling and what not that mose apply apply, I'm ahead, but apply piano not try metal even my prob apply you know, come single that chilling mental filmmaker is opposibly the.
Speaker 1: Hangle of it just felt like so good and I just chill vibe a super condo to telephone model that okay, Joe God problem, ma.
Speaker 2: Mother you calorado, Okay, your core Okay, then madelon, come on the mole start ye pro.
Speaker 1: It's a pika e poso ceo now.
Speaker 2: Rapid.
Speaker 1: The main thing to put possibly that there's a telefront and ringer al mahalto.
Speaker 2: You're the fruit. Come on me be flose friends Okay, you can go, Ami manay.
Speaker 1: Just close friends man.
Speaker 2: And my mael my mom pert, I didn't you? Yeah, okay, being make your no, you're ok yes, Humbullo.
Speaker 1: Francis a French Oh my god, the color Grease.
Speaker 2: They have a telephone.
Speaker 1: Okay, she has a great French song Carrio gri color. Oh my god, yeah port French hold. You know they hand the in you know, and in.
Speaker 2: San Domingo and eel brand that you know what you don know? You do.
Speaker 1: You do inro Manapoleon do We're gonna talk New York right now.
Speaker 2: Am glorified. The m t V titles Musica your h dan being in travised us to really see if in the doesn't.
Speaker 1: Complate s maximo provision, you have any your man concerto.
Speaker 2: No no, your winners always perse. So if you man, don't you.
Speaker 1: So I have complete a mental different you three Okay, I like that show. So director meant the comment come coma.
Speaker 2: Come American. Wow, that's the case. So you didn't even.
Speaker 1: Pia then Brooklyn Manhattan and okay, travas Pisa is super important. I mill the city on the comer Pisa. Don't know you're not clear. C I'm like mass noble, why okay, Superrica, Lonic Malcosina No no no, grand come on, ma Fluffy, come on grand Lot No no no, come on.
Speaker 2: I see your Okay, you know your jo am Roky, you know the mam what but no no your your man Ali man but fla man mental. That's a pro cooping. T here.
Speaker 1: Your world. You apply in media and you're so well your call APPLI all that look at contract and APPLI satisfaction.
Speaker 2: Pass remend the forment in me, come get me being apply and in my whole and to say yeah you can come okay Applis.
Speaker 1: And TV exact equanta Maka has two years soul and nad.
Speaker 2: P being in terms like okay me for my day. You know you're okay, you're my stress and your game okay, the b I call the goza y well on the.
Speaker 1: Part let's stress the mata definite mala with alcoholic you prefer that's beautiful m and the super and Vocardava Claire is Sanna important, don't don't take high school, will.
Speaker 2: Get alfriend okay.
Speaker 1: The.
Speaker 2: The sal lap before the really you don.
Speaker 1: Yes, so no mero. I don't know what to tell you people, so contract Okay, I'm being claro.
Speaker 2: You're thinking the canto and class, the cando if processes you see the processor the su like the super.
Speaker 1: Said possibly an artist.
Speaker 2: Me mamma memm like man could go so mam lapis and don't say will say that my moment, yeah yeah, don never see that and don't say yeah in the class mentre like class will see that? Okay, yeah, pusting classes in okay, my.
Speaker 1: Class Dominican happened. There are the cantar so to someone who.
Speaker 2: See you class and the mas university hair yeah you knownu compagnola and group bothers to yeah, I can banda vanda the thenu to guitar piano.
Speaker 1: Instrumental see the guitar you really well the.
Speaker 2: While my own.
Speaker 1: Guitar, yel l you.
Speaker 2: Can play yourno the poet. You complain and you yel guitar guitar. I second like Tura and s col Iglesia you can, okay, Lasia, we are gitars.
Speaker 1: In classic.
Speaker 2: Yeah your maler Field the instadram come get me and yeah ty.
Speaker 1: Do us Artistrano's nase and kings and yeah clars I.
Speaker 2: So come on, I'll go in and say and Bella come you Tomadoesa's classes you and and so t m for you know, okay you compl and you and you can pull and this happens. And regal yeah, okay, you know Regalo cancionella. When I can seems I can see the Yeah, I can see then in your proper signfic is a algo com comp and camaros an so you used to CANi and it part and poula patrisa patrice is smile patrisa see they could you patricea is smle the bar patrisa pata you know you amando maoreal gerato the doma domain serio keero competential by Dominican gutaling the boys you can not but when your pasmic class quadron.
Speaker 1: Okay and camemento this to musica van drill.
Speaker 2: Whose domine la class so jompseaucotomundo and and c tempos your red bull contained the the is golf. There is a rap the okay the to.
Speaker 1: You get freest out to your.
Speaker 2: Innscond okay, so my rap and the first big medica free style.
Speaker 1: I love it to ma man locate the musica rap me ma ma no located musica rap music urbana musical music leno gangha what may out they existed in in the genre the music.
Speaker 2: Cea maman problem my co com come see Boston not as gman the domain and pero.
Speaker 1: Joey and gonna the tribute.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: Com communicating the communication.
Speaker 2: So you know the p pork legus uster yel f ma mammo proels er okay, okay, your puppy bar re and I right no.
Speaker 1: Puta markey see I can connect in Apparican grammys in the assignment and the b see.
Speaker 2: Come okay not okay, simperman double simple mountains see pero jo not black poke boo and my mama. Mama sall me you you're doing.
Speaker 1: All okay, you know you know and ok now's a conic looks and come into.
Speaker 2: Roberto says a solution, Poky, you know you're a most super wing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not relation complete different No, no, I ma, it's a.
Speaker 2: X I Okay, come okay, you know Ameica can album. I see Joe so Amega co Omega, the die gonna you can't try paral ands okay, yodo and know your okay os, your Indian okay, Madralina I you com in the your per okay comes through it and son.
Speaker 1: See you know instruction la more important important pero to car and studio event in not the goop into album album you okay.
Speaker 2: On p's my project to assel that I see just see somebody to Samiento, y hame away, I see by most as the the Maisto po barando est sam just betro and make Cavisto.
Speaker 1: Then mahin cora color rosado. We gotta right, I love it, No glad yeahs likel cosa or solament presentment you get and it's a.
Speaker 2: Reflect her to ye. Yeah, it's the momento. Nicolas, You're being done by you like classes you can reflects Clark story as the come negative.
Speaker 1: K m manas what come on a mat because like here we go me Yeah, is selling familiarity in so Mama sal mano to can mim my formula s cre like incredibility. Yeah. In referencial Musicurvana is mental drill because.
Speaker 2: Claroy co promotion the project on the Mama Mama your.
Speaker 1: Maura twenty people, they say mom is young to my metal and me governmental recruit your heal moon. Don't say unica no you what.
Speaker 2: Mid pero, No, it's as.
Speaker 1: To mama is on tras you know inn kta not in referencea to creative family Latina, then they say no, no, no to architect car being traditionally pork Latin sing medoc no successful, no care creativas cribeno intown because men canta crazy.
Speaker 2: Ma comfior yak and the coula Amo intelligent la vida and okay josserve ye yea and okay yea yea with the terble so and yellow and jo Brad and m are you and don't say peperman man them and sure wouldn't be okay.
Speaker 1: And grammy yeah, okay, no you Clara, but my old baba Mom. Okay, no yeah, same no, no, no grass Latinos you know. Levan Yes is Super Contents, Major Main Day, just success, success, success, jo Tebo super super Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love it, receiving s having.
Speaker 1: She said It's gonna happen. Manifestation by Super Grassy Us Come Again is a production of Honey German Productions in partnership with Iheart's Macundura podcast network.