Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, it is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. The Left would like you to believe something that is just fundamentally false and not true. And I know because I believe Steve Wikoff, and Steve Wikoff was in the room with Iranian negotiators, and Steve Wikoff could not be any more clear in terms of what the intentions of the Iranians he was negotiating with were as it relates to not posing an imminent threat to our nation. I think, personally, and I interviewed him twice, that this was, especially the second time, the clearest, most defining moment in this conflict and the president's decision to move forward with Operation Epic Fury, and I think it bears repeating now, Donald Trump, there's a lot of things that guide him and those people that act like they know him and know his intentions and come up with really strange, bizarre at times conspiracy theories that he's being controlled by Israel, Israel's making the decision, No, that's not true, or that BB influenced him. I asked, no, that's not true, or that you know, hawkish conservatives are just clamoring for war with a rant. No, that's not true either. And I know Donald Trump and his history backs up exactly what the Trump doctrine is, and that is when he wiped out the is of Calvate, you weren't getting daily updates because he was just bombing the living hell out of him and it went on for a number of weeks and wiped him out. They grew under Biden and Obama and Donald Trump realized that that was an existential threat to America just knocked him out. It was not a small military feet. It did not get the credit, It did not get the attention that frankly it deserved. It didn't take that big a deal over although it was a big deal because I mean, he decapitated Defang, that snake, you know, Convert or die, was a real existential threat to the free world. And then of course he took out SOLEMANI the world's worst terrorist, and he took out Bagdaddy and associates and all the terror that he is fomented. And he dropped the mother of all bombs when he felt he needed to in Afghanistan. This is not isolationism, but it also is in keeping with the with the Trump doctrine no forever war. So I can promise you from all I can see, all that I hear, and all that I understand, and I have a lot of sources that a lot of people that talk don't have, and this is not going to be a forever war. They are ahead of schedule. Has never been a more successful military effort in the history of warfare then what we have now witnessed with what Operation Epic Fury has done. I mean, they have more success today. I just just keeps growing. But I want to address what the media is clinging on to because they don't want to report that part and the people that are angry. There's a lot of angry people out there. The beauty about Donald Trump, And I'm just going to give you the secret sauce of how this how Donald Trump's mind works. He will listen to anybody and everybody. He will look at the intelligence, he will get the briefings that none of us have access to. He did task Jared Kushner and Middle East don voy Steve Whitkoff. He did task them to go get a deal, and he repeatedly said I want a deal. He wanted a deal before Operation Midnight Hammer. And I think he probably was a little more hopeful that after Midnight Hammer and fourteen bunker buster bombs that blew out and obliterated their nuclear facilities, that hey, maybe they may be more inclined to make a deal this time. But just to back it up, the President started building up our mill terry forces in case they did not want a deal. And lo and beholds he sends in Steve Whitkoff, Jared Kushner. He wanted peace. He kept saying, I want peace. I'd rather make a deal. I'd rather make a deal. It's up to them, and they cannot have a nuclear weapon. Now, this really is fundamentally freeze frame all of that. That is fundamentally what the president's mission has been. It's also been to degrade their ballistic missile systems. It's also been to stop their reign of terror in the entire region, and you know, prevent them from ever becoming a threat to the United States. Noble goals, But in keeping with the Trump doctrine, now only time will tell if the President is ahead of schedule, by my calculation, we're looking at about three four more weeks, maybe a little longer, a little less, little more. I don't know, And I would imagine that you will see a draw down sooner rather than later. He will not drag us into a quagmar. But the princip that are guiding the president are critical to understand. And this is what isolationists don't understand. This is what the anti Israel crowd doesn't understand. This is what the radical left doesn't understand, nor do they want to understand. And there's no point in arguing with stupid, and no point in arguing with with ignorance, because there's a lot of it out there. And I just happen to know so much of what I read and see and hear is complete. Adam bull Shift, it's just lying because there are principles that guide Donald Trump. There's a method behind his madness, and there's no madness there. There's actual genius behind it. And that is he learned the lessons of history. What lessons did he learn? He learned the lesson of peace through strength through Ronald Reagan to build up the biggest, baddest, meanest, toughest military on the face of the earth. He's trying now to expand out that military, which is why he proposed a one point five trillion dollar military budget, so that we don't ever fall behind. We have to always lead militarily so we can defend the cause of liberty and freedom. The price has been so high over our two hundred and fifty year history. So he learned that from Reagan. He also learned from the last century. He learned that when threats emerge, to ignore them is beyond foolish, and that millions of lives potentially can be lost, and those that failed to learn these lessons from history are doomed to repeat history. He learned what happened in China with under Mao and Stalin and Russia and Hitler and Germany and Nazi Germany and fascism in Italy and Mussolini and Tojo in Japan and Paul pot in the killing fields. Because in the last century, and my father spent four years in the Pacific Theater fighting in World War Two, and many other relatives have fought well, it wasn't pleasant and they lost friends. My father would never talk about it, but in that century, over one hundred million people died and the President learned that historical lesson. President also learned, I mean, in retrospect, thank god, military technology has advanced. We're seeing now the next generation of weaponry, something we have spoken of often on this program and on TV about and the next generation of weaponry is only going to get more sophisticated, where I would argue future conflicts wars will probably be fought in air conditioned offices and they're not going to be fought on a battlefield like they were historically, which makes the need for a Golden Dome greater than ever. So you have this this guy that makes this big splash today and the Trump haters and the isolationist crowd, and you know, all those people that are mad that Donald Trump didn't take their advice. Donald Trump takes counsel from everyone, and then he makes up his own mind. That is just a an you know, irrefutable fact. Anyone that would tell you otherwise obviously doesn't know Donald Trump. And anyway, so you've got this guy, Joe Kent, director of National counter Terrorism the National counter Terrorism Center, announcing his immediate resignation, citing irreconcilable opposition to the ongoing US military operations in Iran. He declared he could not in good conscience support the ongoing war in Iran and stating unequivocally that Iran posed quote no imminent threat to our nation. Okay, I've done a little digging, a little background work, and this guy has and has had his own agenda for some time. Just to be very clear, And it's now being reported by Fox News that President Trump knew is now former director of Counterintelligence Center, was a known leaker. He'd been shut out of White House intelligence briefings for months. He was also shut out of any and all Iran war preparations, and the DNI Director of National Intelligence, Tulsey Gabbard, was told that he should be fired, but that didn't happen. They also are reporting and people are saying that Kent was, you know, clearly a source for the anti military action, you know, radicals. One person, a former deputy White House Chief of Staff and top Trump advisor, Taylor Watowich, said that Joe Kent is a crazed ego maniac who was often at the center of national security leaks, while rarely never producing any actual work. He spent all of his time working to subvert the chain of command. And undermine the President of the United States. This is in some principled resignation. He just wanted to make a splash before getting canned. What a loser. Okay, I can't testify to that first time. I never met the guy, but he obviously wanted to make a splash. We only have one commander in chief at a time, and in this case it's Donald Trump. Well, let's take you to this statement no imminent threat. Steve Witkoff was the person, along with Jared Kushner, negotiating this. Let's go to my interview with him. Rand opened up the negotiations bragging about having foreigner in sixty kilograms of sixty percent enriched uranium. As you listen to this, understand sixty percent can be enriched to ninety percent weapons grade in a period of seven to twelve days. Listen.
Speaker 2: They opened up with telling us that they had the inalienable right to enrich to which we responded that from President Trump, that they we had the inalienable right to stop them from enriching. So but they opened up by challenging us. Their next statement to us was that they had four hundred and sixty killers of sixty percent enriched uranium. Sixty percent enriched uranium would take a week maybe ten days at the outside to bring up to ninety percent weapons grade. So it was a clear threat. They were boasting about having it, and they said that that was going to be something that was going to be very valuable at the same time that they were attesting to wanting nuclear for civil purposes. There is no reason whatsoever to be enriching past twenty percent unless you're going for a weapon.
Speaker 1: There is no reason, then, Wickkoff, in the interview with me, he said a Ran turned down the US offer to convert, in other words, was civilian purposes. You really need ten percent enriched uranium and no enrichment capabilities that would obviously be backed by anywhere or any place, anytime inspections. So again the context is this guy says, there's no eminent threat, you decide. Here's Wikoff.
Speaker 2: In terms of their enrichment, it was very very clear they had plenty of twenty percent material. That, by the way, was another telling sign of of their insidious motives. And as I said, they had the sixty percent. We had a red line on enrichment. However, we were willing to help them convert to a civil one two three non enrichment program, and what you're referring to is as a little extra. We suggested to them that we would provide fuel to them for free for a long period of time. And their response to that. You would think they would feel that that was something gracious, but their response to us was that this was an assault on their dignity.
Speaker 1: It's an assault on their dignity. So free civilian use uranium lowly and rich enrich any further and for ten years, but really in perpetuity. And then here's wikoff Iran Bragg that they controlled the foreigundred sixty kilograms of enriched uranium and how this could be eleven nuclear weapons.
Speaker 2: Listen, and let me say this, because I forgot this small little detail in that first meeting. Both the Iranian negotiators said to us directly, with no shame, that they controlled four hundred and sixty kilograms of sixty percent and they're aware that that could make eleven nuclear bombs. And that was the beginning of the negotiating stance. So that's they were proud of it. They were proud that they had evaded all sorts of oversight protocols to get to a place where they could deliver eleven nuclear bombs.
Speaker 1: And here's the president responding to Kent leaving.
Speaker 3: Your director National Counterters and Joe Ken he just resigned today.
Speaker 1: He said he can't support your conflict with Iran. What's your reaction to that?
Speaker 4: Did you well? I read a statement. I always thought he was a nice guy, but I always thought he was weak on security, very weak on security. I didn't know him well, but I thought it seemed like a pretty nice guy. But when I read a statement, I realized that it's a good thing that he's out because he said that Iran was not a threat. Iran was a threat. Every country realized what a threat I Ran was. The question is whether or not they wanted to do something about it.
Speaker 1: Even after midnight ham or fourteen bunker busters, they still would not give up their nuclear ambition. Number one state sponsor of terror. Here's the question. Are you willing to risk for future generations a nuclear armed Iran? Or do you believe they truly believe that they want to wipe Israel and America off the map. I happen to believe they mean it, but I can't convince others that don't. Chucky Schumer is sure upset because we want to see where the money went?
Speaker 4: Where's the money?
Speaker 2: Maybe we should start with him. How about a Chucky Where is the dough?
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity. So it's a typical, you know, media distraction, and we'll get into this. On the other side, there has never been a greater intelligence military success story than there has been here, and we'll give you all the updates it is. It has been the most overwhelming, devastating intelligence military success that we've ever seen in the history of warfare. And this is not going to be a forever war. That is not how Donald Trump rolls. And as much as they want to convince you otherwise, some people with agendas, it's just not true. And the world is and will be a much safer place. And if you don't see that, I can't help you. Coming this March seventeenth, Dublin's very own talk show, lebric One Sean Ohanity dropping them on into you. This is our right wing, aren't you can set?
Speaker 5: It's a lepric.
Speaker 1: Shanahan Happy Saint Patty's Day and all you in New York, Linda, aren't you glad you moved to Pennsylvania? All those people in the street puking up green beer. I mean, there's no part of me that misses that. One of the worst days to be in New York City ever.
Speaker 5: Speaking of well, I mean now every day is the worst day to be in New York City because mom Donnie is mayor.
Speaker 1: I went through great Speci went into great specificity yesterday about all his tax proposals, including dropping the estate tax. You know, from you had you had a deduction of you get to keep the seven point five million, which, by the way, in New York that's so a lot of money for anybody, But in New York now they're gonna he's dropping it down a seven hundred and fifty thousand. If you own a closet in New York as an apartment and a dump, you probably paid seven fifty Is that that's pretty accurate in my wrong and my six percent. It's the nuts. I mean, it's incredible how people live, people that worked.
Speaker 5: And they want to run everybody out of town. Good luck with your empty homeless drug ee city. Good luck.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's just sad. But he wants a fifty percent, wants to drop the deduction. So in other words, you want to you pay taxes on all this money. And in New York you're paying clothes to sixty cents out of every dollar in taxis state, local, federal, city taxes, and never mind, you know, add the property taxes over sixty cents of every dollar you make. And now if you die and you own anything, uh after seven hundred and fifty thousand, you get to keep that and then it used to be seven and a half million. He wants a fifty percent city death tax. We already have a ten percent New York state death tax. Not me, I'm gone. They also have a forty percent federal death tax. That's one hundred percent. You don't get to keep any or pass on any money to your family. Bye, buy New York, you know, just like they keep the more billionaires moved out of California announcing yesterday. I think it's going to keep growing. Listen, born on America's darkest day, radical Islamis, terrorists that were war with us. We weren't at war with them, nine to eleven Commission report. A Tunnel to Towers Foundation has been helping America's heroes ever since, and that means heroes like Detective Victor Vargas now Victor dedicated his life to service. He was a United States Air Force veteran later became a detective in New York City. After the nine to eleven attacks, Victor joined the search and the recovery efforts at Ground Zero, a self less act that would cost him his life later. Now this is the twenty fifth anniversary year of nine to eleven, we continue to see the toll that that day has taken on heroes and their families. Victor fought a pancreatic cancer with courage, leaving behind his loving wife for kids. And Tunnel to Towers because your generosity was able to honor Victor and his family by paying off the Vargas family mortgage, and we can help more families. There's so many more families to help like the Vargas family through the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. Anyway you can help bring hope and security to all those that have given us so much. Please you know, by the way, you can donate a car. If you have land, they can build a house on that land for a hero. And you can donate eleven dollars a month, So there's great work continues. Anyway, support the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. Go to their website, the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org, letter T number two, LETTERT dot org. So this idea, and I'm not going to spend a lot of time, although we'll get Lindsay Graham's take on this, This idea that it's not an imminent threat is just inaccurate. And I understand people have their agenda. And by the way, you know, by you know, nearly seventy percent of people, two thirds of people think that this effort. How could you not say it's successful? What part of this has not been successful? You know? The White House calling this guy a craze loser and ego manning. I don't know anything about the guy. It doesn't matter. He's not the president. End of sentence. The president makes those decisions. And the idea that these people passing on these conspiracy theories are so bizarre to me because they're just not true. And he can act like the hero that he wants and goes out of his blazer glory and hang out with his isolation as friends. I don't care, because either you agree with the president and agree with Steve Witkoff, or you don't. There's no convincing people to think rationally when they can't. By the way, eighty nine percent of MAGA, the MAGA base, supports this conflict in Iran. Harry Enton's Henn reported this morning on Polling Shows, Yeah, MAGA, the movement created by Donald Trump, that they overwhelmingly Operation Epic Fury. That's like eighty nine percent approve of the military action that is the MAGA GOP base. As data came from recent recent NBC and CNN. We actually have the clip of it. Let's play it.
Speaker 3: Mark Rubio's chances according to the Calci Prediction markets way way up. Okay, Why why why are his chances way way up? Well, one of the reasons why his chances are way way up is because the magabase really likes the US military action in Iran. Take a look here, okay, MAGA GOP on the US military action Iran. Look at this. Nearly nine to ten, eighty nine percent approve of the US military action around that is the MAGA GOP base. Just nine percent disapprove of it. This is tremendously popular among the Republican base, and of course Mark Rubio, Secretary of State overseeing the effort. It seems to me that a lot of people are taking that into account, including President Donald Trump, who has been smiling on an awful lot at Marco Rubio lately.
Speaker 1: All right, So there you have it. In spite of the propaganda. I mean, there are people, you know, Frankly, I don't even know if they ever were MAGA, but they're entitled to their views. I'm a free speech absolutist. I don't care what people say. Here's where we are. More than seven thousand major military targets have been hit, more than one hundred Iranian naval vessels have been destroyed. Their ballistic missile launches and drone attacks are now down by over ninety ninety five percent. It has been nothing but an utter humiliation for Iran's rogue regime. And you know, if you look at you know, our fighter jets now fly with impunity. We own the skies over Iran. You know, we are hunting their last remaining launchers stockpiles now going after the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. Israel took out the deceased. I told his personal plane, you know, a new report emerging about his son, apparently the anointed leader. And we told you this yesterday to Intel officials telling the New York Post the new Supreme Leader, the son of the old Supreme leader, one that they are reporting in the New York Post that he's probably gay, which is a little ironic considering how gay men and how they treated women inside of Iran. I mean, they would take the gay men and they'd throw them off of tall buildings and kill them. And women were beaten if they didn't dress the right way or follow the draconian rules. And never mind the tens of thousands of people. But that's not why Donald Trump did this. That was, you know, help is on the way. But we also had a clear present danger. The President tried for a negotiated settlement, just like he did before Operation Midnight Hammer. Now we can't forget how this entire conflict started. We took out the Supreme Leader and as forty top people. Then when a security council, some eighty plus people met to picked the next Supreme Leader, they wiped out all of those people. Now we're finding out today the top Iranian military official, you've heard his name, he's been out there. Ali Larijani, is the secretary of the Supreme National Security Council. He was taken out last night. According to the Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katz in a statement of the Associated Press that the facto leader really following the death because the new Supreme Leader nobody's seen or heard from him, apparently severely injured. And the only reason he survived the same attack that killed his father is he was out in the garden. Whatever that means, I don't know. I guess he was doing a little gardening. But it is been I would argue, the single greatest military mission intelligence gathering success in the history of warfare, not just modern warfare. Now. Granted, you know, the next generation of weaponry is here, but it's only going to get more sophisticated as time goes on. Hence, we've got to be on the cutting edge of this. We've got to have the meanest, baddest, toughest, kick ass military on the face of the earth. And all of this will be in keeping and you know, I guess proved me wrong over time. I want to see where we are a month from now, maybe sooner, maybe a little later, because Donald Trump will be winding this down and the mission will be accomplished. And as the President said at the start of this conflict, to the Iranian people, stay home for now, but you're going to get a once in a generation opportunity and don't you know, seize the moment, don't let it pass. And BB said that moment is coming soon. The facto leader of Iran's terror regime and its chief of domestic security forces dead dead. He was the de facto leader of the Iranian terror regime. Now we're like, you know you want to be the next Supreme League leader, Linda, would you like to be the next Supreme Leader?
Speaker 5: I told you, all right, make me the leader. I'll take over Cuba, I'll take over Iran. I'll set all the people free. I would love to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, this is the story. The son of the former Supreme leader survived the initial attack that killed his father because he stepped outside the compound for a walk in the garden minutes before the blast and apparently was very severely injured. There was apparently leaked audio from the meeting of Ali Hamani's compound revealing his son was with his father but stepped out to do something. The Telegraph reporting the audio also revealed gruesome details about the strike, with Iran's military chief being blown to bitch and all that was left to identify and was a few kilos of flesh. And Ali Hamoni's son in law was also found with his head split in two. And this guy, the son the new Supreme Leader quote in name only you know, apparently barely escaped with his life with severe He injured, apparently dozens of his senior officials, family members. They're all dead and the next level is dead. They're all dead. And this is how the Trump doctrine works. Anybody that expects any less does not understand Donald Trump. This is how he operates. Now, if you don't, if you don't see the wisdom, and I don't really feel any need to convince anybody of anything, but you know something we do. We've been blessed with the greatest, freeest, best country God gave man. I've been able to have a free life in part because people like my father's and my grandfather and you know uncles served in World War Two. But we should learn something from World War Two. We should learn something from the last one hundred years, the last century, and that when threats begin to emerge, such as this terrorist threat, the number one state sponsor of terror that's threatening to destroy you, and you see that they are hell bent on weapons of mass destruction. You know, will never be able to quantify or calculate how many lives are likely saved because Donald Trump took this action. Now you're not going to be able to calculate that. And you know, in just the two weeks since this conflict began, Democrats voted again to defund the Apartment of Homeland Security. Explain that one to me. The President has put his China visit on hold, which I think is great. The war is there's never been a more successful effort. But you're never going to believe that if you listen to the fake news media or the people that have these ridiculous agendas. And there are people with agendas all over the place, left right, sideways, they're everywhere. Even the Atlantic had an article glimpsing victory in Iran. The campaign has already delivered major wins for American national security yourself, because this is the fundamental question, are you are you willing to gamble with a nuclear armed Iran and that's the country, that's the world you're handing off to your children and grandchildren, or will history judge Donald Trump well through the prism of history? Was Harry Truman Wright when he dropped the Bomban in Nagasaki, in Hiroshima. Can you calculate how many lives ultimately were saved by making that decision? You can't do. I think it was the right decision. I do. They attacked us a Pearl harbor, they killed twenty five hundred Americans, and they started the war, and then we engaged in two theaters in the Pacific and in Europe. When those guys were slamming the beaches of Normandy, as I said yesterday, imagine how the fake news media today would cover something like that. By the way, Americans who fled Iran say their citizens are desperate for freedom, praying for this Islamic regime to fall. Their moment is coming. You know, Sencom's a blasting Iran's claim they destroyed fighter jets. It's just not true. There's always a price to pay. It's sad. I wish evil didn't exist, but I just face the truth that it does exist. You know, how do you describe mal China, Hitler, Germany, stalin Russia? How do you describe Mussolini fascism Italy? How do you describe Tojo Japan? How do you describe people that would strap bombs on their own children, promise them seventy two virgins in heaven if they kill the infidels, innocent men, women, and children. How do you describe a convert or die mentality? How do you describe people that throw gay people off a roof and beat women or kill them if they don't dress and act a certain way? How do you describe it? You know, what part of this do you need to see before you open your eyes? That there is wisdom and acting. Now, while this is relatively easy, and there's nothing easy about it, nothing every military effort has risked. It is dangerous. We have the best, greatest military on the face of the earth. We cannot praise our military enough. But it is a question of it really comes down to this. Are you willing to hand off this country with a nuclear armed Iran Islamo fascist killers, the number one state sponsor of terror? Except hand off a nuclear armed country with a fanatical regime that would hold the world hostage, And in all likelihood I believe with every fiber of my being, at some point down the road, use it. You know, some people say, well, younger people are less inclined to support this. Well, a lot of the my own daughter was born thirteen days before nine to eleven. Oh one. You know, do they really did they really live through nine to eleven? Do they really understand the Middle East, especially with our despicably failing educational, you know, indoctrination centers. No, they don't. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn is a number. We'll get Lindsey Graham's take in just a minute.