Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: I'm Carol Masser along with Tim Stenevic. Let's get to some stocks on the move. For that, we're joined by Bloomberg News Equities reporter and deputy team leader for US Equities Carmen Rhinikey. We're just going to steal one little spotlight because we've been watching in Vidia in the aftermarket stock just a hair lower, But we did have a headline that we thought was kind of interesting for the Bloomberg audience, and that is the US is mulling capping Nvidia h two hundred sales and seventy five thousand per Chinese buyer, and so I think that is a little bit less than what this is what I guess Nvidia can export to any one Chinese company capping.
Speaker 3: At seventy five thousand per buyer.
Speaker 2: They sell a lot of.
Speaker 1: Chips, they do. Yeah, and this is the number of AI accelerators at Nvidia can export to anyone Chinese company, which would further constrain and Video's entry re entry into what is a very important market for them, So keeping it on that one, Yeah, we're keeping an eye on that, But take it away. You've got some names that you've been watching.
Speaker 3: On in video as well. Though it's interesting to see it really not that much lower because they've definitely had trouble on the are their Chinese buyers side, So I'll definitely be watching that as that continues. But what I'm watching also in after hours is Mango dB. So this is ticker MDB. Shares are down twenty four percent right now. So this is a software name. It's already gotten pretty beaten up this year in the broader software sell off. But they had earnings tonight that included a full year revenue forecast that was weaker than expected and an outlook for adjusted first quarter earnings that also fell below what Wall Street expected. So just yeah, not a great quarter for Mango dB. And again just under this umbrella of overall software weakness that is already really really affected.
Speaker 1: Two already this year, so it's going to be quite a haircut if that continues into tomorrow's trade.
Speaker 3: We're next, Yeah, so let's go to defense stocks. The first one I wanted to look at is Palenteering, So this is actually how it moved today, So it ended up the day five point eight percent higher. It's a ticker PLTR. This was its best day in over a month, and it's definitely getting some shine from investors over the tensions in the Middle East. So obviously this is an important defense stock. It's been very beaten up as well. It's down still about thirty percent from its all time high. The other thing that's interesting here is that like Wall Street is kind of buying back in. So not only is the average price target out of the highest that we've seen, the number of buy ratings is actually the highest that we've seen on Pollenteer. It's it's twenty right now according to Bloomberg Data. So that was when I specifically wanted to.
Speaker 1: Point out forty percent of revenue comes from the US government. Yeah, pretty interesting, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: What else, Yeah, So sticking with the defence stocks and wanted to look at North of Grimman, so this is NOC. Shares were up six percent today. This closed out a record high and it was the best performer on this in P five hundred. Also getting a lift here because of tensions in the Middle East. We've seen defense stocks do really well over the last year, so just getting another bump today. I mean this was also a long you know, Lockheed Martin, RTX, you know, Kratos, Aero Vironment, so a really broad you know, swaths of.
Speaker 1: Stocks really been a sector on fire, no pun intended, certainly last year, but it continues into twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.