Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and cam Ridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to other episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself and Solores. Today we hello, hello, you are still in Ireland?
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 2: How's it going having fun?
Speaker 3: I am? You know, Ireland is a very relaxing place. You just drink and eat and that's it. But so if you saw Paul's mom, he put a post for his mom. You know, we're here for her one year anniversary. We did the mass. That was very nice to go to the house and see the family. But tonight he doesn't know. What he doesn't know is he made a He wrote a song for her, which I did not know. He's been working on it for like a year. So the lyrics he put on his caption, he goes, did you read my caption for my mother? I said no, he goes, actually a song, and I'd love to have it made into with music and have someone sing it. I'd love to hear someone sing that.
Speaker 2: Maybe Ashley Darby's available.
Speaker 3: Well she wasn't. She's busy hiding, but she said she got a bad at it, so I didn't want to bother. I think she's in a bad movie. So I did find I might I might be available. If you're available, that would have been great. But I needed somebody in person. I didn't need somebody be able to come, No, I just needed someone in person. Yes, one thing you know about Ireland and everyone can sing. Everybody can sing. Don't don't try to do any karaoke here because you will get destroyed. I know a DJ here named Connor, of course, and I reached out to him and he said, I do know some people that could probably make a song and sing it. So I have a woman showing up tonight to sing it to surprise him. Yeah, he made she made a song.
Speaker 2: He's not in the room, is he.
Speaker 3: No, she He's got my father walking and drinking somewhere.
Speaker 2: So yeah, oh my god. Well we had we had a good time with the Ashley Darby.
Speaker 3: Oh, we had some fun.
Speaker 2: So we were we're on a group chat and we were given our best killing me softly with his wounds, and we were putting it on the and by the way, we are the worst singers ever.
Speaker 3: She would have felt better if she heard us.
Speaker 2: I know, I feel like we should publish ours.
Speaker 3: My favorite thing. Well, go right ahead, she read no shame in anything, huh.
Speaker 2: She she redid it, though she redid it on another platform, and it did sound better, okay better.
Speaker 3: I love that for her. My favorite thing I could tell about all of this was the saxophone player's face.
Speaker 2: I didn't catch that.
Speaker 3: If no one saw that, I'll be sending it to you later. Listen, Ashley, we're not gonna we're not going to kick this around. But you got a bad at it. That's it. That's what she said. She got to that's your story and I'll buy it. You got a bad it, It's says.
Speaker 2: That's all Ashley.
Speaker 3: We love, we do.
Speaker 2: We're just poking. That's what we do. This episode so much to talk about, from pistols to pornography, printed them out. Angela and Rick go to Shamia's house. Amya says she appreciates Angela's accepting her apology and moving forward. Britt says she acted a fool at the bank last night, to say the least, right. Well, the owner of the venue was upset because of what happened, and I probably don't blame her, but Brit says she was fed up with Kenya's interrupting her and felt disrespected.
Speaker 3: I am triggered by aloofness, snobbiness. I don't like that, and.
Speaker 2: I'm triggered by the fact that she's threatened her with a trigger.
Speaker 3: But yes, and that can get under my skin. However, she showed a side of herself that she has to understand, is all I'll see. Now, that is all I'm going. You can't apologize and come back from that. You can move on from it. But now I know what you're capable of.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's the thing when you go to that low or to something like that, Like I can get mad and tell everybody fuck off. But if you're getting mad in saying I have guns and whips? Is that what she said? Pistols and whips, that's a whole nother she does.
Speaker 3: Now does she carry like you'll see, Like somebody asked, is she packing? That's what we say to ask, was it Cynthia?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you are carrying all the time, and you know, listen, that's a problem.
Speaker 2: It's it's too much. It's like you can gut it in different ways with it. No, I was raised.
Speaker 3: Never to threaten somebody with death or with a gun, you know, or something like that in a fit of anger. Because if something happens to that person, you're the first suspect. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Angela had asked the question about why Kenya wasn't being nice to Britt. Britt says she doesn't want people to think she was intimidated by Kenya, and she especially doesn't want Kenya, but she was absolutely Yeah. Shmia asked Angela if she talked to Charles Charles about Portia about her comment about like nice.
Speaker 3: Not nice, not nice? What Porsia did well? And you know, Angela, listen, Angela's been through so fucking much. I knew exactly why she didn't get all worked up. Angela's been through hell in her life and.
Speaker 2: Back and especially in this marriage.
Speaker 3: Especially in this marriage, she has not had it easy. Her mother's bipolar, her sister is not easy to live with. She's been a single mother who's whose ex was murdered, and there she was to raise child. Beautiful girl. By the way, you're gonna have to fucking go few to get on that Queen's you know, under her skin, she's a woman, Angela, You are a woman. Yeah. I have mad respect for Angela because, uh, most people, including myself, probably wouldn't have let Porscha get away with that, nor would production have let Porscha not address that right there. But they were smart. They saved it. There was enough here.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question. Do you think the production had to talk with Britt before this scene and said like you got to sit Shamas and visit or do you think she just thought, oh shit, oh.
Speaker 3: Shit, I went too far. I think it's just a collection of everything. Listen. Typically after this, she knew she was in trouble. She could not double down on this, like you don't want to double down on something like this because you look like a fool. She said it, I made a fool out of myself, and not to mention it wasn't warranted, but it was on the heels of the way Britt feels about her. Let's face it, she gets under BRIT's skin. Yeah, maybe she looked up to her. Maybe Britt looked up to her and wanted to be like her.
Speaker 2: But as Kenya is getting ready for her party and Portion and Kelly are there, Kenya says she invited everyone and she hasn't disinvited Britt. Portia says they need to she should have need to talk to Brit.
Speaker 3: Why she wanted to comments. She wanted to annihilate her. Why did she not off her there? She didn't plant plan on her leaving before the posters came out. I would have loved to see what Britt would have did. She would have brought out her pistol.
Speaker 2: She would have, yeah, she It would not have been pretty. Yeah, and I do believe that Britt should have given been given a cooling off period. On Watra Happens Live last night, Andy did say that there was an investigation for both girls. It wasn't just Kenya.
Speaker 3: I'm sure, yeah, I'm sure so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But how come Kelly's acting like she didn't hear Brit say she had a pistol. She's like, huh what.
Speaker 3: Because she's her friend, she's her writer or die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but still even your friend, You're like, yeah, ain't cool, Like that ain't right. She shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 3: She's I don't know sometimes with Kelly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then Angela meets up with her eldest daughter. Her daughter asked where her grandmother is because they were supposed to hash things out. Angela says her mother didn't show up because of a conflict with her granddaughter over a car Angela is loaning.
Speaker 3: I think that Angela keeps her mother off camera.
Speaker 2: I do too. I mean, Angela purchases a home for the mom and the sister or Charles. Her daughter tells Angela she shouldn't financially support them anymore, which would be hard. Her mother has bipolar disorder. Like you said, I don't think there's if she can afford it, there's nothing wrong with helping her mom out. She just can't expect.
Speaker 3: You can't expect anything from her exactly, Tamera. So you know the daughter knows what she's dealing with when she goes there. Why is she going there to borrow their car? Take a damn ober kid? And why didn't you tell your mother you got married?
Speaker 2: That's I want to know more about that, because it doesn't make sense if they're really close, she got married and she.
Speaker 3: Didn't make sense for me. Doesn't approve of the boy.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking. I mean, how would you feel if your daughter got married and didn't tell you.
Speaker 3: I would be broken hearted? Broken hearted? Angela seems like a really listen, we only know what we know. Angela seems like a very good mom. She seems like she takes care of people, whether they deserve it or not. Again, I will say she has not had an easy road with Charles. Without Charles. You know, growing a few of my friends' mothers were bipolar. That's a hard life. It's a really hard life. And you know, I mean, Jil rises above it all. And I also see people that take care of their parents that may not deserve it, but that heals you, you know what I'm saying. I've seen that and a lot of people's lives very close to me. And you know, you you don't want to ever say it, cry or regret not doing it. Not everyone deserves it, of course, but if it's going to make you feel better, then do it. You know, it's not a bad I.
Speaker 2: Would do it. Britain Porscha get lunch. In her confessional, brit says she took things too far with Kenya. There's no excuse and she didn't want anyone to think she was threatening. Well, you were a girl, brit says, can you take.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't want people to think that?
Speaker 2: Okay? Okay, Well every already does, brit says, Kenya takes a different tone with her in a larger group. Porscha didn't think Kenya was being shady about BRIT's wedding ring.
Speaker 3: You, well, Kenya is a housewife. Kenya, she gets paid the big bucks for a reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she does all the things. She does more than all the things.
Speaker 3: Last night she gives no fox she never has.
Speaker 2: Now she doesn't. And BRIT's like, well, I feel targeted by Kenya.
Speaker 3: No, I don't see it. I don't see it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna piss Kenya off and she's gonna give you some Kenya. You know what I mean? All Right, that's who she is. Okay, fine, I mean she's obviously seen the show before. Kenya doesn't hold back, you know. So I don't know. Porsia questioned Britt about the pistol comment, and Kenya felt afraid. Britt takes full accountability, but also in her confessionals she never intended to hurt Kenya. But I don't know, do you. I don't do you think BRIT's apology and remorse is genuine. I've kind of already talked about this. I don't know. I mean, Porsia did do a great job of defending Kenya and gave Brick good advice on how to move forward in this group.
Speaker 3: But you know. It's funny because going back to Shamia and Angela and BRIT's talk at the house, they were like, just so you know, you're going to have to take some punches for this. It's not just gonna be like, sorry, Okay, you're gonna get You're gonna get, you know, a little beaten for this. Yeah, that was more than a punch. That was like a beating.
Speaker 2: I'm still getting beatings from five years ago.
Speaker 3: It's not exact.
Speaker 2: It doesn't stop. Like she's gonna be hearing about this for a long time. If she's if she continues on the show, see.
Speaker 3: You, things should be dropped. But this isn't going to where anytime soon. Just like Drew is getting her beaten from Porsche, she's taken it like a fucking chance. He is taking it. As we say on the chin, she is maybe more ways than one, but with Porscha's X, but she is definitely getting her.
Speaker 2: Ass really so much more. Can she like, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like that's overkilled? Now I think it's overkilled.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they're going to have some big explosion between the two of them, No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I think it's just actually it's dragging out I think Porscha should give her the sit down and be like, this is how this is going to go. We'll cohabitate, we'll film together, meaning we'll be in this friend group together. But I don't know. They are not going to be friends. Porscha did too much for Drew for her to come back from what she did. Sorry, that's the way I feel. That's fine. They will never be friends, probably not ever. Then Angela asked they be Daddy hits different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Angela. It's We're at angel and Charles and they start talking about Porscha's comment at dinner, implying she knows something about him.
Speaker 3: Charles's man just wants his cook.
Speaker 2: He doesn't even want to be on that. He doesn't even realize he's on this show. Charles says Porsch needs to hit the brakes and shouldn't joke.
Speaker 3: About it them once hit the breaks three times. Porscha, what is she hitting like that for?
Speaker 2: It's probably an easy target. Who knows. She probably knows a little bit more.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not a fan of going after somebody's significant others so much. Oh either, I know I can tell I could speak for myself in this convo so because there's enough to say about that person. There's enough to say about like pick Angela a part, say what you want whatever. But Charles, he's just not bothering anybody kind of. He's just cooking and he's.
Speaker 2: Very like, he's a very likable guy. Obviously she knows something went down in their relationship. Maybe I don't.
Speaker 3: Wendy Williams talked about it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, right, So I don't know. We'll see what happens there. But Charles didn't want any part of it. And he also doesn't want the mother or the sister that their feathers.
Speaker 3: Neither one of them was upset, got their feathers off with like ooh, I'm so scared of what it could be. And like Angela said, you got to go some to really bother me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She also said, like I'm married a celebrity. It comes with the territory.
Speaker 3: It's the nature of the beasts. We know what things are like coming with the territory.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But then see, this is where I'm a little bit surprised at Angela. You know you have to address this with porsia, you fucking know you do. I don't like bringing the man into it. I don't like her saying come there, Porsia said something about you. He's like, you're a woman, you handle it, see Charles, but a few points with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. But also she's being very open about they've had problems in the past. It's not like she's like, oh no, we're perfect. And then it was brought up like, oh, I know stuff about your husband, like I'm talking about it, bitch, I'm already talking about it. Like you can't do You're a little too late.
Speaker 3: Hey, right, you own it.
Speaker 2: Let's get into Kenya Salon grand opening. Cynthia and the other woman arrived. Britt is arriving late with Kelly. Were they She's in her own sprinter Vand did you see the little neon board behind her? Did it? Say Britt and Kelly?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what is that? Like, seriously, stop, I know, stop. So she arrives, She's gonna arrive, glad.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it. Yeah, that's cringe.
Speaker 1: Fun.
Speaker 2: It's kind it's a little cringey, like they're starting to think it's like so cringe. But Britt did share that her aunt passed away this week, making everything feel even heavier. Kenya notes it and stop stop.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry about your aunt. Rest in peace to your aunt. God bless her. I am so sorry, but stop with that.
Speaker 2: Well. Kenya notes that Angela was the only one who reached out to her after the dinner. Britt showed up late.
Speaker 3: Pistol, but I don't think. But by the way, I don't think Kenya's that nice to everyone. Does she reach out? Does she check on people? I'm not. I don't see Kenya being that way. I could be wrong. I could be so wrong. But you know, when things happen in life, like did you ever see It's a Wonderful Life's a Christmas movie? You find out how you've treated people when you need them the most. That's when you find out. You meet your friends on that road, and if you've been a good friend to people most of the time, they will be there for you. That's what I find in my life. Sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well. At the opening, Drew tries to talk to Porscha again and she's not having it. Drew says she's not involved with Dennis and wants to know how Porscha feels. Porscha says something as basic as a phone call should have happened yeah, something say it.
Speaker 3: Did you not hear her say we did have a conversation and Porsche did not want to talk about that conversation.
Speaker 2: Well, that's one thing.
Speaker 3: After Drew's birthday party, she said, don't are you gonna sit here and say we didn't talk about this? And I said that from the beginning, this is not a surprise. But again I also know that Porsche said, well I heard things afterwards that I wasn't wasn't talked about. That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's I feel like Drew's tried everything. She's even shown text messages where she's tried to reach out to Porsche and Porch.
Speaker 3: She don't have to. She g's different. Yeah, I say it, I'll die on that hill.
Speaker 2: Non negotiable. This is a non negotiation, negotiable conversation not happening.
Speaker 3: The three strikes, this is out, okay, and it's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Portia was so annoyed. She's like, I'm out of here, I'm out of here. I don't want to talk to you about this anymore. Drew went closure and pora closure door.
Speaker 3: It's not happening.
Speaker 2: The only closure Porsche has is closing that door.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: It ain't happened.
Speaker 3: Drew's just going to have to move on from it and make friends with everyone else. And that's it. And I feel like the reason Porschae is also so mad besides baby Daddy, is because she helped her when she needed it. She was there for her last year at the reunion. She's the first one she called was Porsche. Porscha made her ambassador of the Naked Hair.
Speaker 2: So Britt arrives and approaches Kenya with flowers and an apology and a card, but she ignored her, like ignored her. I mean soon, do you think she should have just said thank you? But no, insane? She No, she's like ras away away.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Do you think if Kenya would have stopped there, she would have been on top, she.
Speaker 3: Would have won, She would have won. It's the overreaction that is the nail in the coffin.
Speaker 2: It's but I, okay, you know what I see, This is what I see. I see that Kenya does not like this girl for a lot of reasons, a lot. And I'm telling you right now, BRIT's not one of my favorites on this show. And we've only had like what four episodes or something. I feel like she knows more. She's just doesn't want her on this cast. She wants her to go, and her hatred of her got the best of her. And that that I mean, I've just liked somebody and it's gotten the best of me. And sometimes it's better just to let it go and let them, let them cause their own problem.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my show. A lot of my show's demise is not letting people be their own demise. And I've said that, I have said that they will hang themselves if you give them enough rope. It happens all the time. If the fans will get rid of them like they got read of Lisa Rennaz. If someone if someone comes after, definitely an og R, unless it's another. The person who goes overboard will will will drowned. Yeah, that's all I'm saying to me.
Speaker 2: It's happened to me many a times. Let me tell you time to learn that.
Speaker 3: Oh didn't take me long because I watched everybody else make the mistake.
Speaker 2: But Kenya then gathers everyone's attention. She tells the crowd about the dinner and BRIT's gun comment. Kenya tells them to throw the flowers and cart away. Kelly tries to save the card, but Kenya told her to not get involved. Kenyon says she's going to pay BRIT's dust and she blew it off.
Speaker 3: Oh so dramatic. That's when the heart started going.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing, this is where Kenya lost me. Here's the grand opening of her beautiful salon. She put a lot into this, this party. It was beautiful. Obviously she's promoting everybody that you know, put things together for this party.
Speaker 3: The party was amazing, amazing, beautiful, amazing, it surely was.
Speaker 2: So this was not the time, like to do this, don't do this right now, Like she's taken away from the opening and all her hard work of this salon. Now these women are like walking out coming sweats.
Speaker 3: Here's money and you and Kenya stop it. You say you want to show your daughter right and then you're putting up pictures of somebody giving a blow job at your party, in your business. You brought that garbage into your business, into your life.
Speaker 2: Bad energy.
Speaker 3: We would want to teach our You did teach your daughter not to do that in Oway, Yeah, you did well.
Speaker 2: She's also bringing all that bad energy into the grand opening of her salon, and who knows what the energy's going to stay in there. But Kenya pulls out the poster boards.
Speaker 3: I have to say, do you mean to tell me? No one knew she did those little poster boards herself. She went to fucking Walgreens and bought the poster board where we go for the kids projects.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine die printing that? Could you imagine?
Speaker 3: Now? It would look like it was printed from her own printer or whoever's printer that made them for her. You cannot tell me. And and production didn't see the poster boards coming in.
Speaker 2: Come on, I do.
Speaker 3: Talk about production because that's political suicide, but it is.
Speaker 2: And who knows. She might have just kept it quiet knowing that it was going to be a big shock. But I also know Kenya was very pissed off at production for not more to protect her.
Speaker 3: She put it in her her uh text to it. She put it in her.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah. And they didn't. They didn't air the opening last season of her salon, So she was a little she was a little bit bitter. But this probably wasn't the best.
Speaker 3: Thing to shoo think what did she think? I know? Listen, I was filming Traders at the time, and of course I didn't know this happened because we had no way of knowing it going on in the outside world. But the producers were talking about it on Traders. The producers had heard and said, ken you just got fired or something like that.
Speaker 2: And this is what I don't like my brother. Yeah, but all this came out, so it was no big surprise when we watched it. We were all prepared for it. And that's where I hate the leaks, Like this was big. This was big. They could have said. She could have said I've been fired if she had to, but don't say why, like let it play out. But now it was like, I mean, it was a big deal, but most of us knew about it. We already knew. So what can I say, Well, ten years ago, they wouldn't have been a big deal on this show. They would have shown it.
Speaker 3: Ten years ago. It would have it was fair game. It was. It was the wild West ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh, trust me, we both know that, we both know. Yeah, sure, I mean, yeah, I do think that Cynthia is the real one for the way she handled Kenya at the end.
Speaker 3: Cynthia is a beautiful angel class act. So lovely, so amazing. Can I just say if I could read Kenya's mind after that happened, the reaction of the girls was very telling of how much trouble she was in, and you could see it on her face.
Speaker 2: I know, you could see She's like, oh shit, I went too far. So that's the only thing that leads me to believe that she didn't tell anybody, because if she told just one girl in that group, they would have been like, no.
Speaker 3: No, Cynthia. I was with Cynthia at your event, and Cynthia said, I wish that she would have come to me. I wish that she would have consulted with me because I would have never told her that was a good idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my gosh. So in the final slide, it says, based on Kenya's behavior, the decision was made to cease filming with her this season. It doesn't say she was fired, they just stopped the filming. So, I mean, does this mean there's Kenya no more? Or do you think that they'll bring her back next year?
Speaker 3: In the in the voice of Alan coming for Kenya, she trolled a long life on alone, But Kenya Moore is no more, No More.
Speaker 2: Mike drop.
Speaker 3: To throw her picture, so we will say.
Speaker 2: November twenty twenty four, Can You appeared on the Tamra Hall Show and took full accountability for the incident. Calling her actions distasteful, She expressed regret explained she acted defensively after feeling threatened. Can You clarified she wasn't fired and remains under contract with Bravo. Her apology was supported by Portia, who praised her for owning up and emphasizing the importance of forgiveness. There was, like I said earlier, there was an investigation on both cast members, both of them. She should have been suspended, not totally let go, is how I see it.
Speaker 3: I feel like both of them should have been suspended. Yeah, yep, sorry, but I do.
Speaker 2: Didn't you have somebody on your cast suspended last year? Didn't There was like a cool.
Speaker 3: Everyone gets suspended at everyone one point or another. That's like okay, you know in the past, it's like all right, don't do this again. You do it again, and they're like, okay, you can't. You're not spended. Are you not able to film for the next episode or this or that or something to that effect. I mean, I don't even think back then and even hit the papers, because when something happens all the time on a show, you don't care.
Speaker 2: It's like the boy who cried Wolf. So Kenya did put a post up last night. She says, you have been my besties for the last twelve years and I love and appreciate you so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to if I had to say. By the likes of that text, she's out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Last year you cried with me when all my hard work from the salon was cut from production and none of it was shown. I want to thank all my friends who showed up for me, who supported me on a regular basis, who love me down that she thinks, her glam team, and Miss Lawrence and all of her party planners. To the cast of RhoA Season sixteen, I wish you all a credible season. To my friends and family, thank you for loving my flaws and thank you for this. For all the stunning women who have patronized Kenya More Hair Hairspa, I love making you look beautiful, love and bless.
Speaker 3: The beautiful store. Kenya. Kenya, I know if you could do it over you wouldn't I have to say, I wish I know you wish you didn't do that. But I also want to tell you, Kenya, whoever advised you, illy, who you've been able advised? If any fucking body told you to do that, and that was a good idea, watch out for them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think she just got in the heat of the moment. She was let her anger get the best of her.
Speaker 3: But you know, a lot of people like Kenya, I'm gonna tell you, have people around them that yes them big yes, their big yes fault, like they have a big guest cult, because I see it in people I know, and they never evolve, because like Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley and all the famous people who are told who are on the payroll, and they want to listen to the people that give them the bad advice because they agree with them, and then the real people get pushed away. So I feel like in some type of way, Kenya may have that kind of issue going on in her life.
Speaker 2: She might well.
Speaker 3: Bravo Housewives did it about Kenya.
Speaker 2: Bravo Housewives did a poll on which was worse the weapon, the photo, or equally as bad. So forty two percent said the weapon was bad, sixteen percent said the photo. There's another pull and forty two percent believe it's equally as bad.
Speaker 3: So it's really a first time in Bravo history that somebody put up nasty pictures of someone, is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't imagine. I feel like it's well pornographic. I mean, that's a whole different.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's not I feel like it's not the first time in housewife history that this has been.
Speaker 2: If she wanted, if she would have just left it with you know this girl.
Speaker 3: After when I put up before and after facelifts all the time, you know, whats right?
Speaker 2: But I do have some fan thoughts. Andy's a Bravo said, Team Kenya, don't threaten me with a gun. Period.
Speaker 3: She's an og She's gonna have.
Speaker 2: She's got way more fan fanst does a ton of fans. Yeah, Reality TV Guru Kenya went way too low. It was disgusting. It was yep, number one mama. If the pictures are online, then what's the issue. It was low, But Britt started it first of all, those those pictures were not online. I don't know did she get.
Speaker 3: As soon as somebody mentions private investigator thrown them the fuck out?
Speaker 2: Is that where she got them from? A private investigator. Are these are these pictures that were behind a paywall? Or is these pictures that were what where did they picture like like like a subscribe like a porn side or something like? Where is these pics where?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Did she borrow like Lisa's uh, Lisa Barlow's security company to find them? Like she That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Did she know a guy that she hooked up with contacted this guy like that's that's a big part to her.
Speaker 3: She said, she did her homework. Now that was pretty Listen to me. Okay, I don't know that they were easy to find, but she had them by the next morning.
Speaker 2: Come on, well, yeah, exactly how far?
Speaker 3: How much time in between the gun threat and the party?
Speaker 2: You know what, I think I think they were sent to her. I think they were sent to her maybe by sentex lover or something like that.
Speaker 3: And she had a socket. She just they were burning a hole in her pocket. Kenya had them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Reality Tea says Kenya went too far, but full suspension was too much. After Britt got away with her comments, The Bravo Buzz says Kenya's decision to do this was stupid and took away from her opening, which I agree with that the Pink Pop Box said, oh Britt was Oh Britt was way wrong and Kenya too. They both needed to go and they brave it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. I agree, they both needed a rep to be reprimanded.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the last one is ranked Real says it feels like production did damage control with Britt. The scene with Portia and her felt forced.
Speaker 3: I don't see that. What I think. Here's the problem. It's a legal issue. Showing pictures are a fourth degree crime.
Speaker 2: To a bunch of people. It's like a is it called revenge porn? Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but yeah, it's something. I mean I could find out or what does it matter. It's a fourth degree crime from what I know, so legally they had to act on it. Listen, Bramo has been getting too left right and fucking centered. They're done. They're not playing anymore.
Speaker 2: No, they won't play with stuff like this at all.
Speaker 3: And that's you know, it was a reliability. If it's it's NBC, if it's a liability, they're like, get them out. They don't have a whole floor of attorneys for nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and because these like we said, if these were all over the internet, it might be a little bit of a different situation for her in the legal aspect of it.
Speaker 3: But there's there's a clause I'm sure bringing it to sharing it or being the person to share it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, do you think she'll be at the reunion?
Speaker 3: I do you do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, if anything, she can redeem herself at the reunion, maybe come in for twenty minutes whatever and then cover whatever they have.
Speaker 3: To keep them apart. Yeah, Britt may have to control herself. She won though she was in the in the winning like, this is what my mom always warned me about. You could be right in mind, but wrong in reason, right in what you feel, but wrong in the way you handle it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well it's all in your delivery. I know. You know that for a fact. Oh boy, well that that was a good episode. This is the episode that everybody has been waiting for. I'm curious to see how the rest of the season goes without Kenya because she's a big player. Still don't know when uh Fader comes in.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't wait for Fadra. Wait it has I forgot to even ask. Has Britt and Kenya spoke?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: So so Andy has been talking to Kenya. She has taken accountability. He's happy about that, But does that mean she's going to get her job back or does she even.
Speaker 3: Want her at the reunion? I think she'll be at the Runion of course, she wants her job back. Who wants to lose their job?
Speaker 2: She can be on Traders next, do you think? Yeah? But that's it for today, guys. Thank you so much for tuning in to another episode of Two Teas in a Pot and amazing.
Speaker 3: See soon Bye,