Speaker 1: Second date updated.
Speaker 2: As guys, we all have to deal with the same issue. Too many hot women wanting to date us and not enough time to date them all.
Speaker 3: Ye, that must be hard, it is.
Speaker 2: Sorry, ladies, we want to take you out, but it's not our fault. Time is the enemy. Broke. You should feel lucky that you're not a man. You don't have to deal with stress like this.
Speaker 3: My simple little mind can only maybe comprehend.
Speaker 2: Well, it's good that at least knowledgeable enough to recognize that and.
Speaker 3: That like what you just said.
Speaker 2: The thing is, that's what happened to one of our listeners, Connor recently. Connor, you feel me bro Too many eager ladies only want of you to go around, am I right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, start this way.
Speaker 3: I want to have people like you, Connor.
Speaker 2: I like you already, Connor. But let's hear about your situation. But you had more than one woman wanting to go out with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah I did. I did so. Initially. I met this girl Hannah. We connected online and sup all those instant like click and connects, you know. Yeah, we started talking. We had a great time, and so I asked her out. But then she went like radio silence was gone.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, wait, wait wait did she say yes to a date and then were silent or just after.
Speaker 4: You asked, like right after I asked, was gone?
Speaker 3: She had bought then she was hoping for a credit card.
Speaker 4: But she doesn't come back, so don't count her out yet.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, we're gonna circle back to Hannah in a minute.
Speaker 4: Okay. So you know, I gave her a couple of days, didn't hear anything Frommers, and then I was like, all right, it's time to move on. Asked out the second girl, the name is anybody, And you know, I was like less excited about her, but she was fun, and I was like, I'm not going to hear anything from a Hannah. Hannah.
Speaker 3: You can't even remember her name.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: Memory now she's she doesn't deserve the age. Yeah, right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, So then you asked Amy out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so she said yes, and then of course the second she said yes, it comes back.
Speaker 5: Oh it's always like that.
Speaker 4: She's like, I'm so sorry I didn't have any signal. I'd love to go out with you. What do you do on Friday night? And I was like, well, in my head, I didn't tell her this, but I'm like, well, I'm going out with Amy for yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I ended up making like a pros and cons list to see which one of my chaugar is Friday night.
Speaker 3: Oh you're gonna dump one. That's good. I thought we were gonna maybe try to balance the two. Yeah night. So I think already you're making good choices.
Speaker 2: We have had other guys try and do this, going back to back between tables.
Speaker 5: This is what Jeff was trying to say us guys, we're good dudes.
Speaker 2: So you made a pros and consoless for each one.
Speaker 4: Pros and consless for each one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You can't just make a pros and consolict for one. You gotta do the whole. Sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So who got the most pros?
Speaker 4: So Hannah did?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Hannah one original?
Speaker 6: What is d like even the way you've been talking about it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, So did you end up actually meeting up with Hannah finally?
Speaker 4: So we we ended up going bowling and we had a good time. We would cheer each other on and we made up like little chokey tears for each other as we.
Speaker 3: Went, so super flirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when we one of us can make a good shot, we'd like gap bowling balls.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's funny though, because it's corny to us.
Speaker 5: But if as long as you two were having.
Speaker 3: Fun, yeah yeah, same wavelength.
Speaker 4: I don't get me wrong. It was corey to us too, like we're not amaled to the fact that it was very, very corny.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, okay, having a great time exactly.
Speaker 4: But somewhere in the night, her mood changed all of a sudden. You know, I was like, what's wrong, and then she's like nothing, I just I think they cleaned these shoes wrong or something, because my feet are all itchy all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: I would go with you didn't clean them if that was the case.
Speaker 4: I hope not. I felt like mine, we're clean, so I'm hoping they cleaned him. But I don't know. She was really weird about.
Speaker 2: It, or they couldn't have been like a line, because sometimes women are like, oh, I need to get out of this itchy sweat, Like yeah, is that.
Speaker 1: Not in the middle case?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Maybe not.
Speaker 3: You can't think of it, Like what else could have changed her mood? Like did you do something? Say something?
Speaker 4: I don't think so okay. I was thrown out suggestions like what's get you? They did clean them all and she's don't know, I just gotta go. Oh no, she you know, started packing up to leave, but I stuck around because we don't even going about forty minutes at that point, and I paid for a full hour the hour.
Speaker 2: You didn't walk her out and leave with her?
Speaker 4: No, Like after the one time I was like with you, she was like no, but like if you want to, that's cool, but like no, that means.
Speaker 5: Yes, that means yes, yes, yes, yes, the girls says, if you want to maybe.
Speaker 6: Walk her outside at least wait for the uber walk make sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think she was safe.
Speaker 6: You think it's not even about the safety thing, it's just about like that's how politeness.
Speaker 2: Being a gentleman. Trust me, dude, I'm a Jew. I understand trying to get the full value for the hour that you paid for. But even I know you got to walk out with her.
Speaker 3: Did you text her anything?
Speaker 4: I did? You know? I texted her a little later to see if she got home safe, and I haven't heard anything back from her, And like, maybe I really messed up on that going outside.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well that definitely went onto your cons list that she made for you. We should ask what else is on and when we come back, we'll call Hannah and try and get you a second.
Speaker 1: Date update right after this. Okay, thanks? All right, hold on second date update.
Speaker 2: Quick recap of the events of Connor's date night with Hannah. Okay, there was bowling, laughter, inside jokes, It's fun. Hannah's itchy feet, shoe problem question mark. Yeah, she leaves, Connor stays to get his money's worth. No communication since Connor, did I miss anything from that lightning fast recap?
Speaker 4: No? I think you got it all all right?
Speaker 3: Really good.
Speaker 6: Now have you heard from Amy the other girl that I'm just wondering if you have a backup if this doesn't work out?
Speaker 2: Okay, we probably shouldn't mention to Hannah that we do have a backup girl in case she says.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I wasn't gonna say anything. I just didn't know how much pressure we had on ourselves. You're making this successful with Hannah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm sure there's like seven or eight backups in reality that Connor isn't telling us about. He's a man in demand, I see, but none of that will come up when we call Hannah right now?
Speaker 6: You ready to do this man talk about her possible foot fungus issue.
Speaker 2: We should ask to make sure she's okay.
Speaker 4: Connor? You ready, I'm ready? Thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, us two, Here we go. Good luck to everyone.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey is this Hannah?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 7: This is she?
Speaker 4: Is this?
Speaker 2: And my name is jeff I'm a radio host on a show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hannah, we're all here.
Speaker 7: Hey show, I know you guys. Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 7: Are you guys pranking me?
Speaker 1: Or something?
Speaker 4: Is weird?
Speaker 3: So many people ask that, yeah, yeah, we continue to pray make the joke.
Speaker 5: So here's the scenario.
Speaker 4: No, we're doing Wait.
Speaker 7: Am I really on the radio?
Speaker 3: It was so fun, It's already fun.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you have this positive energy because we do want to ask you about I guess a little bit of an unfortunate date that we heard you went on recently with a guy named Connor.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, really, it's.
Speaker 2: Too bad that your mood changed as soon as we brought up Connor in the date. You were really into it when you thought this was a prank.
Speaker 3: But like when people who would rather get pranks called than I know.
Speaker 2: A good sign. We did hear a little bit about what happened that night though from Connor.
Speaker 7: What did he tell?
Speaker 2: Well, we told us a lot. I just wanted to say, first of all, we're really sorry. That's disgusting that your feet were really itchy from the shoes and we had to leave. I hope you told management about it, because everyone here agrees that's a gross thing to have to deal with on a date night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was that an excuse or is that real?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I didn't say anything to management because there was nothing wrong with my feet.
Speaker 5: You lie.
Speaker 3: Men are so shocked.
Speaker 5: Women don't lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a strange lie to come up with, honestly.
Speaker 7: Hannah, But I saw it. It was creative for the moment because I didn't have anything planned, Like, I didn't tell any of my girlfriends to call me in the middle of it, say there's an emergency or anything like that, so I really had to kind of thing quick on my feet.
Speaker 3: Oh look at that feet again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Well there was something else that happened.
Speaker 7: Then, Oh my gosh, this is really weird. I mean, basically, we're bowling, we're having a really fun time, and then he got up to the bowl and a piece of paper falls out of his pocket. He doesn't notice. I pick it up and it's some list. It's like a pros and conflict.
Speaker 5: Oh he brought it on the table.
Speaker 3: My god, he actually wrote it down like I would feel like you do it in chap or something.
Speaker 7: Wait a second, how do you guys know about the list?
Speaker 2: I mean, we don't honestly know a whole lot about it. We heard of it, We heard that there is a pros and consoleist that was made.
Speaker 3: But about me, well, you know, it's hard.
Speaker 6: And he had decision to make on who we wanted to spend his time with, and you won.
Speaker 2: You have a lot of rose.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: He's like a methodical person, Like methodical people do that type of thing.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: Can we ask why you were offended by it?
Speaker 7: Con?
Speaker 5: No one wants to read your own call, even if you know what it is.
Speaker 6: And it's like you can have ten compliments and one negative and you're gonna remember the negative.
Speaker 5: Please tell me the con was like way too pretty, way too.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 7: The cons were like forced smile and not attractive as the other girl I'm talking to.
Speaker 5: He spelled it out.
Speaker 4: If you're I'm so sorry, No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Ye, oh god, okay, here's.
Speaker 2: Ye Hannah.
Speaker 4: You know that.
Speaker 2: That's Connor on the other line. He's been listening to this.
Speaker 3: It's just haunted him really badly.
Speaker 2: Right now, Connor, did you not notice that a list was missing from your pocket when it fell out?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know it was in my pocket. I honestly, Uh. I grew embarrassed because I didn't mean for you to see.
Speaker 7: That in the first place, Like that out weird, hang on it.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing that that was about you? What what? No?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No, So I had started talking. I had started talking to this other girl because it took so long for you to get back to me. You remember how there was like that long gap between when I asked you out.
Speaker 7: And you finally said you traveling.
Speaker 6: I think I.
Speaker 4: Know that now, but I thought you were just ghosted me at the end. So like I made this list to decide which one of the two of you go out with it, you actually you won. That was That's the that's the compless for her.
Speaker 2: Oh was about the other girls. About Hannah.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're the cue one, not.
Speaker 3: Her, Hannah. He did tell us about the other girl. Her name was Amy. He told us all about.
Speaker 4: I just don't.
Speaker 1: Honest, it's true.
Speaker 2: He mentioned that there was there was another woman and he was bummed out that he had to move on from you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you have a super Your way for track is super normal.
Speaker 2: Smile.
Speaker 7: I hope Amy is listening, okay, And I'll tell you what. If you want me to go on a date with you, you have to read me the pros and conflict made about me.
Speaker 2: God Connor, if you're really into her, you might have to do this, Bud, and be honest. Don't make up a bunch of nice things on the spot.
Speaker 3: You have a bunch of nice things.
Speaker 4: Let me find it somewhere.
Speaker 3: Why are people always asking questions that they don't really want the answer to.
Speaker 2: It's well, she won in the competition between the two of them. Theoretically these are nice.
Speaker 7: I want to know for sure that that list that I read wasn't the list about me.
Speaker 3: Okay. This is the proof that that one was about Amy and this one's that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So the first one that you could possibly have emotional baggage, you know, she told me you had been like engaged before, and.
Speaker 2: That was in the cons I'm guessing like.
Speaker 4: Stepping away from engagement, can wait on people. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's not like a like a Okay, on the next Connor, don't, let's go into a different one.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay. The next one was that you might you were maybe too into reading because you know, because.
Speaker 3: Reading, you're actually too literate. He only likes semi literate.
Speaker 4: Like, like I said, I was just worried that you were gonna be like too introverted, you know, like sometimes when people read a lot, they don't.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, it's not that you don't want her to read it all.
Speaker 4: It's just yeah, I love I love people who are literated.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Connor will only have time for one more from your list, so pick a good one.
Speaker 7: I can't believe there's so many.
Speaker 6: Off.
Speaker 4: Okay. My last Connor list was that you didn't come from a wealthy family.
Speaker 6: Hey, I didn't come from a wealthy family either, And it's also a con on my list.
Speaker 4: I'd always dreamed about, like marrying the family and spending like summers like lake house.
Speaker 2: Yeah that sounds kind of nice.
Speaker 4: Not like a deal breakers, just the thing that was on my list.
Speaker 2: And despite all of those cons against you, Hannah. He still chose to go out with you over the other girl.
Speaker 3: I liked that he actually doesn't know her family, but he's just assuming that.
Speaker 4: She's We had talked about, how we talked about, how we grew up.
Speaker 7: I do can I get say something please? Connor? On first off, it doesn't seem like you come from a wealthy family that you have a lake house.
Speaker 5: Of course does your family.
Speaker 4: Grade?
Speaker 7: And then the other thing, we don't have a lake house. We have a beach house in May.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Actually sounds like old money who wants to go swimming in Maine?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 7: Okay, well my grandfather's.
Speaker 5: And then this is like freaking apple.
Speaker 2: Look, we're running out of time. Yeah, sure, we're running out of time here. We got to ask you, Hannah. And before we even ask, like, clearly that list shouldn't make that big of a deal because he chose you despite all of these things.
Speaker 5: And he never thought you were gonna.
Speaker 3: See that last Yeah, he would love sounds pretty earnest.
Speaker 2: I would love to go out with you one more time, improve himself and we'll pay for that date.
Speaker 4: Really would? I mean?
Speaker 7: Connor super He's very nice and very sweet, But I have two words and that pale. No.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you have any like friends from a wealthy family that maybe it may be cousins. They'll take anybody.
Speaker 1: Brook Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Oh, that might be my biggest regret of the entire year, right there, get in him a date? Yeah, not getting her to say yes.
Speaker 3: Oh d she was going to say no even before she asked for the cons list. I think she just wanted to hear she was having fun.
Speaker 2: It's just I'm thinking, how cool would it have been to do a second eate update update with an adjusted pros and cons list and we could haven't heard hers that she makes about him. Actually, this is a great idea for a date night, Broke, you and your husband should try this.
Speaker 6: This is the stuff that comes up later in arguments, like two years down the road. Yeah, you remember when you said that my family wasn't rich.
Speaker 3: Do you remember when you said that, like.
Speaker 5: Michael, how can neither of us have any program?
Speaker 2: I think, right, And I'll do it on separate pieces of paper, scatter them all across the table, and then you take turns picking up one pro or one con and reading the.
Speaker 5: Family to a hot note. Con isn't willing to work.
Speaker 4: With her family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I think it could be romantic. You should give it a shot. You should also give us a shot. If you need some help getting a hold of that person who isn't calling you back, we'll.
Speaker 4: Call him for you.
Speaker 1: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.