Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you'd like to be a part of this six stravaganza.
Speaker 2: It's take one hundred and ninety four to one. Sewn.
Speaker 1: So, the President rightly has pulled the plug on Joe Biden's student loan giveaway, and after a five year hiatus, the US Department of Education says they will now begin resuming collections of defaulted student loans on May the fifth. Of the more than forty two point seven million student loan borrowers in the US they owe a collective one point six trillion dollars. The Department says more than five million have not made a payment in the past year. The number is expected to grow as an additional four million borrowers now are approaching default status. American taxpayers will no longer be forced to serve as collateral for irresponsible student loan policies, according to Linda McMahon, the Secretary of Education. They said they will begin to notify borrowers who are in default via email over the next two weeks, urging them to make a payment or loan or enroll in a repayment plan, thank goodness, you know. And the Trump administration has frozen an additional one billion dollars in NIH grants to Harvard University, and you're gonna you got to explain something to me. And Harvard now is suing the Trump administration over unlawful multi billion dollar budget cuts, and you ask yourself this question. We're talking about the elite of the elite Ivy League institutions here. You don't have a right to go to an Ivy League institution if you want, if you want the privilege of going, you're going to have to figure out how to pay for it. It is not the obligation of hard working men and women, people that work in the coal mines and the oil fields, and the nurses and the orderlies or assistance I'm not sure what you call them today, but it's not the job of construction workers. It's not the job of receptionists to be paying for these, you know, Ivy school institutions for these kids to get brainwashed and indoctrinated. And in the case of Harvard, haved havevid got six hundred and eighty six million dollars fiscal year twenty twenty four, That is approximately sixty eight percent of total sponsored revenue, and it went up by one percent in fillscool year twenty twenty four. So we're spending more money than ever before. Now here's what most people don't know. HAVEVID has an endowment? What is an endowment? That's a good question.
Speaker 2: An endowment.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what an endowment is in real life. An endowment in his real life is when mommy and Daddy graduate from Havid. Uh, the school comes knocking on their door begging for donations so that when little Johnny and little Susie become of age, that mommy and Daddy that donated and maybe millions of dollars can make a phone call and push to have a legacy admission. Meaning they're not going to be the most qualified person to get into Havid, But because mommy and Daddy donated so much money to the school that they so love to give their little kids a leg.
Speaker 2: Up, and then they want you to pay for it.
Speaker 1: On top of it, they have a whopping fifty three plus billion dollar endowment.
Speaker 2: They don't need our money. Now.
Speaker 1: Most private and public universities and colleges have been granted tax exempt status by the IRS because of quote their educational mission. In Hovid's case, that would be their indoctrination mission, which the government has recognized for their importance in fostering productivity and civic contributions of American citizens. Okay, they're not helping American citizens with their DEI that they refuse to abide by by the administration. Sorry, you're out of money. No, we're not paying anymore. Your free right is over. And if you signed the dotted line and you took out a loan and you promised to pay it back, you you have a responsibility to pay that back. Now. I did have one student loan and I paid my every penny. I paid for my own college. I didn't get a dime of any grant, any scholarship from anybody, and my years in college, I paid every penny of it. And it's it's got to stop. And the same for Colombia. And this by the way, they've allowed institutionalized pro Hamas supporting students to terrorize Jewish students quote Zionists that were even told to Colombia to to stay home last year and have they couldn't have in person learning, so they had to learn remote. I mean it is so and these are the same universities. They have all these strict rules, you know, against racism and sexism and homophobia and you know, transgenderism and you can't say this, and the thought police. So it's ridiculous that Harvard is suing the Trump administration. I would imagine in the end, they don't have a right to our money and we can't afford it. Anyway, It's pretty incredible anyway. Eight hundred nine four one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. By the way, in a complaint file with the Irs, Ashley Biden, this is Joe Biden's daughter, has been accused of failing to report hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations to her business. The charity has five hundred thousand dollars in a discrepancy on their books, according to the Washington Free Beacon, alleged by a watchdog group. During the height of her father's presidency, she launched a walk in Trauma Recovery center in Philly equipped with infrared saunas to help women overcome mental health challenges WOW, known as the Women's Wellness Spa. This is not the role of our government period. End of sentence. It's just not We do have a new strategy that has emerged from the radical left. Now you're seeing a transformation before your very eyes. And we have new poll numbers out that show that Chuck Schumer is in deep trouble and he may be on his last legs as New York's leading senator or senior senator, and AOC is rising in the polls dramatically.
Speaker 2: He's at his lowest poll.
Speaker 1: Numbers in New York for twenty years since Siena College has been polling the state of New York, the lowest numbers ever, the lowest approval rating ever.
Speaker 2: So he's in trouble.
Speaker 1: And it's obvious now what has emerged in the Democratic Party, and that is that the leading voices are Bernie who seems to be trying to pass the torch to AOC. AOC's number skyrocketing in the same Siena poll that I mentioned about Schumer, and now the leading voices are are Bernie AOC, Jasmine Crockett and the squad in general. And you see genuine fear that has emerged in terms of Hakeem Jeffries. He will not defy that radical base because he knows that his speakership or minority leader status is in jeopardy, or the minority leader status of Chuck Schumer is in jeopardy. Look at what happened when he went along with the cr which his entire career, he said, you should never shut down the government. So he was kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. Now, the New York Times wrote this story. We touched on it briefly yesterday, and you know, they start out the story, what is dark woke? That's the headline, And Democrats are trying out a new attitude, provocative, edgy, perilously towing the line of not being too offensive, whatever that means. And they start the story by talking about Kamala Harris during the campaign and she was on the Call Her Daddy podcast and Tim Walls, you know, was out there. You know, he goes shooting, doesn't know how to load his own gun. But you know, I pay attention to details. And then they point out the obvious, which is that moment is long passed and Donald Trump is back in the White House. And they reference this dude heavy pop podcast programming, provocative insults, so called masculine energy that helped him get there. Seems like the dominant one. That is not why he got there, That is not at all why he got there. Democrats lied repeatedly to us about Joe's cognitive state, about allowing you know, ten to fourteen whatever the number is of unvetted illegals into the country, rising crime, and every town, every city across the country, horrible educational system, healthcare system, a horrible economy. For four years, and they did pretty much next to nothing except try and implement their radical green New deal. Transgenderism, wokeism, et cetera, et cetera. So they got the whole premise of it wrong. So they go on to explain as liberals trying at their groove back. Party insiders say, Democratic politicians have now been encouraged to embrace this new radicalism, this new form of combative rhetoric aim at winning back voters who have responded to President Trump's no hold barred version of politics and quote in an attempt to step outside the bounds of political correctness that Republicans have accused Democrats of establishing. It requires being crass, but discerning, rude, but still to the point, that's not what we've been witnessing. We've been watching you know, sixty reducts singing and.
Speaker 2: Chanting, what do we want? When do we want? Now? Bah?
Speaker 1: Bah dah da ba da dad they I mean, it's ridiculous. And then the most outspoken people Jasmine Crockett, et cetera. And what they're claiming is online it has been given a name. It's called dark Woke, and they're claiming that Republicans essentially put Democrats in a respectability prison. They say this is an extreme imbalance and strategy that allows Republicans to say stuff that really grabs voters' attention, meaning they're not beholden to this woke ideology that they imposed on themselves. I won't blame Republicans for their idiocy and they can't say that. The only thing they can do with total abandonment is support, you know, even violent rhetoric towards Elon Musk. All I want for my birthday is to take down Elon, take down Tesla. What does that mean? Take them down? Because it sounds a little bit like a threat to me. Anyway, they claim this imbalanced sticks is in place and they're stuck saying boring pablem Anyway, dark woke is now a mean meme that lives online, but its roots have been sold throughout the party for years. In the waiting days of the Biden administration, Dark Brandon often referred to the version of the former president that can serve it as most feared outside the party. The dirt bag left uh the term for a cohort cohort of leftist provocateurs will shoe civil politics and civility inspired headlines for their unrestrained derisive, their derision of conservatives and liberals alike. All right, So if that's what they want, and they want to go after Marjorie Taylor Green, and if they want to take you know, shots like I guess it was Jasmine Crockett's that if someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleached blonde, bad, bad built, butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: So that is that is the definition of dark woke. What does it really mean? What does all this mean? Is they don't have a They don't have a clue. They don't have the courage either to stand up and take have an introspect moment and to have a course correction that understands that this country voted for dramatic, drastic change. America wants their border secure. America wants criminals deported. America wants the illegals deported. These are seventy thirty eighty twenty issues. America wants to eliminate waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption. They call it a constitutional crisis. Americans want woke out of their schools. Americans don't want to pay more per capita for student than any other industrialized country and get the worst results. Americans want energy dominance. They understand that that will make us a very wealthy country. They want They don't want to put the burden of thirty seven trillion in growing in debt on their children and grandchildren. They don't want to be ripped off and taken advantage of with these unfair trade deals, a massive tariffs on us, especially by allied countries. And Americans also would like peace around the world and not be involved in forever wars.
Speaker 2: This is not complicated.
Speaker 1: They'd also like a little bit of law in order and safety and security in their towns and their cities. They don't like the radical left and that marginalized group that supports Luigi Mangioni. They don't support threats against Elon Musk's life. They don't support the assassination cult of some on the left. They don't like bullets being fired into Tesla dealerships. They don't like pro HAMAS protesters, considering that HAMAS is a designated terrorist organization that killed the equivalent of forty thousand Americans on October seventh to twenty twenty three. They don't want Tesla's put ablaze. They don't want Tesla owners docked, they don't want charging stations firebombed, they don't want domestic terrorism. And this is all pretty much that the Democrats are either offering or their supporters are offering, and that they're being silent about. Americans want their country back. That's what the election's about. And if they think this you know, dark woke is the answer, and that AOC, the Squad, Bernie and Jasmine are the answers, then they're going to be lost in the wilderness forever, which I'm perfectly fine with right as we roll along eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, I know a lot of people are watching the topsy turvy of the market, and it was down yesterday what's it up now, Linda, have you been able to I haven't seen the latest. The reason for this, and I think what's gonna make this change very quickly is if the President starts reaching deal after deal after deal.
Speaker 2: What is it, Linda? You can say it on air now.
Speaker 3: It said it eight hundred and eighty six. Up is the deal? Jones naw is deck is up three point thirty.
Speaker 1: One kind of a you know, up down, up down, Wall Street is notoriously skittish. It's why all throughout the years, I've always said it's never been my biggest barometer, but.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: I see no reason why India and Australia and Japan and Korea and Taiwan and Great Britain and European Union countries can't make a deal. And I just think that's gonna happen. And it's a matter of how quickly those deals get done. I know that there have been conversations with numerous of these countries, and I would expect that probably we'll hear things sooner than later. Sean Hannity talks to the people involved in the top stories of the day every day.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity is.
Speaker 1: On all Right twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one seawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Look, I'm just into health, wellness, nutrition, fitness more than I've ever been. I'm not perfect, I'm getting better. I'm trying harder. It's paying off. I try to have a stable weight. I'm very careful now what I eat. And one of the things I had to give up was cereal, which I really love, which is frustrating. And if you just walk up and down the cereal aisle and we're gonna have this announcement. We'll also talk to Bonnie Harry about this. The food Babe. They are within two years going to get rid of the dyes that they put in food, in especially in cereal, but in other foods as well. They have no nutritional value at all whatsoever. And some of these these dyes are made from petroleum products. I mean, it's crazy. And Europe and Canada and all these other countries. You know, for example, you make fruit loops in America, and we'll get into this with Bonnie Harry, but you get one version in the United States that has all of these dyes petroleum based products et cetera. But they make a very different version that they sell in Canada and Europe, a much healthier version, just like McDonald's French fries for example. You know, we have sixteen different ingredients in America, they have like three in Europe. And you got to ask yourself, well, what are they doing. Why won't the Europeans import American produce and American meat. Well, it's simple pesticides, and you know, these these growth hormones that a lot of people use to grow their meat faster. And so there are specific reasons, and there are reasons why other countries are healthier. We spend more per capita for person on healthcare than any other country in the world. And it's sad. I mean, and I'm not being critical of people. I've had my own issues involving weight over the years, and you know, I go up twenty I went up twenty five pounds on at one point, and I just like, I got to lose it. That was like three years ago, and I'm just like, Okay, I got to get in better shape, change my diet. I mostly pretty much full on protein with rare exceptions, and I'm healthy for it. My most recent blood work was better than it's ever been. In spite of what you may think, well, you're eating eggs and meat all the time. I'm like, yep, and guess what. My blood work has never been better. And the good news is is now I can even add cereal back to my diet, which I really miss. But if you go up and down the cereal aisle, not only do you have the food coloring based on petroleum based products, but look at the sugar content.
Speaker 2: It's through the roof.
Speaker 1: Then they add that crap corn syrup other chemical additives. And thankfully I met Peter Harris and he and his dad created Grainberry cereals to bring the healthiest, most natural choice back to the cereal aisle and give you a healthy choice. And frankly, I love the taste of it and now I've been able to add it back into my diet. Unlike most cereals that are high in sugar and corn syrup and chemical additives, Grainberry's focusing on controlling sugar levels being heart healthy. They use natural plant based fiber, has a ton of antioxidants, It is healthy, and it tastes great. Anyway, there's seven different Grainberry cereals to try, multi brand flakes, honey nut, Original toasted oats, apple cinnamon, Linda's favorite Grainberry Raisin brand. Now, when you go to your local grocery store, there's a lot of cereals in the cereal as, so you got to look for it. It's called grain Berry. If it's not in the cereal aisle, it may be in the health food aisle. It's in most stores around the country. If your store for some reason doesn't have it, talk to your local grocer and ask them to get it. That's Grainberry cereal, the official cereal of the Sean Hannity Show. It was announced today at President Trump following the news of Pope Francis's death, that he in the First Lady Malaania Trump, will be attending the Pope's funeral at the Vatican in spite of obvious disagreements. Traditionally, papal funerals take place four to six days following their death, so Francis's funeral is expected to take place before the end of the month, and we'll find out when that happens if you're interested. And I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this. The official cause of death, by the way, apparently he had suffered. He had all these respiratory issues, had been on a ventilator even for a short period of time according to reports. But the official cause of death was a fatal stroke and cardiac arrest. And you know, it is kind of fascinating how they pick up hope. Now, I would prefer to find the person that will very, very very systemically change what has been become institutionalized corruption in the church. Now, the Church did me a lot of good in my life. I went to Catholic schools for twelve years of my life. In high school, I went to a seminary, I studied Latin theology, went to Mass every day. I would argue that it gave me such a strong foundation that it has been extraordinarily good and helpful of my life. And I say that now being more non denominational, and I love the Mass, there's certain things I love about it, but I don't like the fact that the church had changed. And you know, I think they made their biggest mistake. For the first what eleven twelve hundred years, I forget the exact number of the church, the priests were allowed to marry, and they did, and then they came up with a rule in large part because of issues involving property and finances. You know, I guess pre nups weren't that as prevalent back in the day. But anyway, where priests could no longer marry, and in my mind, and I might be wrong, that probably took the pool of potential candidates for the priesthood down to a very low level. And therefore they kind of would take any warm body, anybody that wanted to be a priest. Okay, we'll take you, because they were in desperate need. And there's always a priest shortage, which is why a lot of parishes have priests from other countries, et cetera, et cetera. Anyway, and unfortunately, you know, then you have the scandal that was known at the parish level. It was known, the bishops knew about it, the dioceses knew about it, and the cardinals knew about it, and Rome knew about it. And nobody's ever really confronted this issue of church and abuse that took place. And I think they have done the church such a grave disservice, and they, in my mind, the next pope should be the one that finally deals with it head on once and for all. Now, do I think that's going to happen. I don't now. The process of picking a pope is pretty fascinating.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you saw the movie Conclave. Linda did not see the movie Conclave, you probably should watch it. It's interesting as the christ passion.
Speaker 2: Of the Christ.
Speaker 1: I watch a couple of times a year and just cry my eyeballs out. I also like the Chosen series. I went to see. They have season five that has come out in theaters. It won't be on pay TV until June, and I've gone to see one in two and I have not gone to see the third one. If it's still around this weekend, I might try and sneak away and go see it anyway. So there are two hundred and fifty two cardinals worldwide, but of those, only one hundred and thirty five are under the age of eighty and only if you're under the age of eighty are you eligible to vote in the upcoming papal conclave. Now, these eligible cardinals represent a pretty diverse global presence, with electors hanling from seventy one countries. There are sixteen cardinals in North America, four in Central America, seventeen in South America, eighteen in Africa, Asia has twenty three in Europe a wopping fifty three, which I'd say means that the odds are pretty high that that'll happen anyway. Cardinals then are sealed inside the chapel in secret. They write the name of their chosen candidate by rank, and they place the ballot in a ceremonial run. Then three designated cardinals tallied the ballots, once counted all the balance the notes have burned. The voting process of no candidate secures two thirds majority, up to four votes are held daily, two in the morning, two in the afternoon. After a third day without a decision, a one day pause for prayer may occur. That psycho repeats itself every seven rounds. Anyway, then a new pope will be elected. And if you see black smoke coming out, that means no decision has been made. White smoke signal a new pope has been elected. I mean, the process is fascinating, but that won't happen until after the funeral. Obviously in President Trump will be a part of that. Just it's just interesting to watch. And for Catholics out there, please don't think I'm criticizing the church. I will tell you that that it had a very deep and profound My parents were pretty devout and going to church every Sunday, and if I didn't, my parents weren't happy. But it did have an impact on me and and did give me a very good foundation for my strong faith in Christianity, and without which you know, I think I'd be a very different person today, and it is it is something that I rely on in the course of my life. Linda, do you said you went back to the Catholic Church? Did I hear you right the other day?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: Actually I did go back.
Speaker 1: I know why because your pastor, who you'd have dinner with and cuss them out, probably threw you out of the church.
Speaker 2: Tell me the real story.
Speaker 3: I did not say I did not cuss him out, but I did cuss in.
Speaker 2: Front of front of him. It all right?
Speaker 1: Did did you or did you not drop F bombs in front of your old pastor?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say that that was a regular occurrence, but there were times when I said or talked about things that were happening in the world and may have used a word or two that was not church.
Speaker 1: Appropriate, Okay, And and does the pastor know you left his church.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say I left his church. I mean, we're still friends and I'll go there. But I think that this particular church that we go to as a family just feels like a better fit and feels more natural, probably because I was raised a Catholic and I'm just used to that type of service.
Speaker 1: Now, Jesus knows the truth, right, he knows the very hairs of your head that are counted. So don't lie on the air. You were supposed to give up cursing for Lent.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: How did that work out? Because I was with you a couple of times during Lent and you weren't doing particularly well in front of me.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, the problem is is the world is on fire and it makes me very angry, and uh, unfortunately, it is difficult for me to maintain a vernacular that is in keeping with my.
Speaker 2: You failed spectacularly, I did.
Speaker 3: I did fail? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay o, Lord, yes.
Speaker 3: He's fully aware.
Speaker 2: No, but this is this something you could easily give up. I don't know why you make any Listen.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like I wasn't trying. It's just, you know, democrats start talking trash, trust start saying they're going to hurt the country, and you know we got Islamic takeovers in England and I lose my mind.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Four House Democrats, following on the heels of Van Holland, traveled to El Salvador yesterday to pressure their president and the Trump administration to release Kilmar or Brago Garcia, the guy that too, judges said they believe is a gang affiliated MS thirteen gang member and accused white Peter. The wife wrote it in writing to the police filing a report, and after being denied access to a Brego Garcia during their visit, the lawmakers escalated their demands, calling on the Trump administration to provide daily proof of life. This is ridiculous, and since we're not able to get the answers we need today from the embassy, we have written a letter to Secretary of State Marco Rubio demanding daily proof of life from mister Brego Garcia. I can't now one of these people. I know Van Holland didn't, I doubt any one of those four congressmen picked up the phone and called Joscelyn Nungary's mother, or Rachel Morin's mother or you know, any of the other murdered victims, rape victims by unvetted Biden Harris, the illegals, or all the victims of murder and rape and other violent crimes.
Speaker 2: I doubt any of them.
Speaker 1: I doubt any of them ever spoke out about Biden and Harris allowing in all these unvetted Oh, let's see known terrorists, murderers, rapists. You know, over five hundred violent illegals arrested in Virginia alone, according to the Center Square report. Today, Democrats focused on the returning of a deported uh declared illegal gang member to America, and we find out five hundred violent illegal immigrants rounded up in Virginia alone. It's they've arrested five hundred and twenty one violent illegal immigrants. Over one hundred and thirty were known members of international terrorist gangs, according to Governor Glenn Youngkin. And these are folks that have been taken off the streets of Virginia and we're a lot safer because of it. One House Democrat now demanding this daily proof and anyway, that is a lot of people and a new Rasmusen poll, and you Democrats keep this up. I can't wait till somebody asked Senator Van Holland and these six congressmen what they think of the latest Rasmusen survey, because seventy nine percent of likely voters told Rasmussen that they agree with deporting illegal immigrants is the right thing to do. Even among Democratic voters, sixty nine percent said it's important to deport criminal illegal immigrants. Seventy seven percent of Hispanics want to see them deported. It's seventy one percent of African Americans want to see them deported. It's a seventy thirty eighty twenty issue. Federal judge orders Ice to reinstate the legal status of one hundred and thirty three foreign students.
Speaker 2: This is awful.
Speaker 1: One Democratic judge forced to resign after he's caught harboring an illegal alien Venezuelan gang member. This was in the Daily Wire. A New Mexico Democratic judge harbored a trenday Iragua gang member, an alleged one in his home where the illegal immigrant was arrested February twenty eighth, twenty eighth. The magistrate judge announced his resignation the same day that this other guy who has alleged ties to trenday Iraqua appeared before a different judge on charges of being an unlawful alien in possession of a firearm and ammunition. And Democrats, by the way, the ones that are doing these trips de El Salvador. Yeah, they're charging you for these trips, you know. Van Holland, these other four congressmen, yep, US taxpayers funding these visits to see the detained non citizens who paid for the Shannon prem asked, this was officially cleared, an officially cleared congressional trip. Van Holland response, so taxpayers, Yeah, you paid for it. It's unbelievable and they don't understand how out of touch they are.
Speaker 2: They allowed this to happen.
Speaker 1: As far as I'm concerned, everybody that remained silent as Joe and Kamala kept the borders open, they all have blood on their hands. And if you look online and what Democrats are postings, you know, Chris van Holland, I said, my main goal was to meet Kilmar tonight.
Speaker 2: I had the chance.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm so happy for you, and others you know are online saying the exact same thing. Amy Clobchard, thank you Chris for standing up and doing the right thing and fighting for answers the White House.
Speaker 2: We're not the same.
Speaker 1: And they show Rachel Morin's mother Patty in the White House who they featured, and of course MSDNC in fake news, CNA didn't even bother covering it.