Speaker 1: Called, talked to him.
Speaker 2: What's the best player you guarded? Who's the best player you garded?
Speaker 1: Be'st the player off guarded, best playoff guarded.
Speaker 3: Matchups? Luca, Luca ain't not what what's what?
Speaker 4: We all gotta take one, and we all gotta take one, Loui Gate. Look, look it was that was a rough one.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, absolutely rough.
Speaker 3: That was a rough one. But you all gotta take.
Speaker 4: But people remember Paul Mills went WS on me one time.
Speaker 1: Pauls I'm talking about I'm talking about I'm talking about nothing knocking. Do you got to think I take that that year, what he did to me in the playoffs, I took that all summer on a chain, right. But the story that people don't tell you the next year, mind you, I was with Minnesota and we played Dallas a bunch of times. Next year, you didn't score a bucket on.
Speaker 3: Me because I know how you are. Probably maybe kept you up at night. I'm sure numbers, that's what I expect, receives. I expect you.
Speaker 1: I ain't get it back in the playoffs so everybody can see it. But over the season, I got my.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you couldn't wait let's talk about that though, because obviously everyone sees Luke and what what what was the what was the childe was the size bigger, bigger size.
Speaker 1: You know, and he flopped right. So if you're in a bonus and I'm a physical defender and he's bigger and he flops, I can't touch him. I can't. I can't get my hands on it. And I'm I'm at my best when I can. If it's a guy my size, I'm gonna just grab him, hit him, Okay, cool. If it's a guy bigger than I'm gonna get up under him. But with Luca, he flops so like I can't even be physical because as soon as I'm physical, he put in head down. Now there in the bonus, now I got two files. I can't really play, you know. So I think it's a mixture of his size and his ability to sell and get calls.
Speaker 2: I mean, the reality situation like in the day, the league the way the league's now, like they value the three so much, right, man, I tell these young kids all the time, if you don't start off with your jumper, you're you're you're wrong. No, right, Because even at thirty seven, thirty eight when I reach out, I couldn't you know, I was never the fastest during Look, I could live in that mother paint. Now what I did when I got to the paint, I don't know right, I was thirty eight, But I'm saying it starts with your jumper. So with him, to me, size and shooting is what. Because he's not the fastest, not the most athletic, but he's smart. He understands his game. He plays everything off his jumper and.
Speaker 1: He's here, I'm talking about Mike, and like he might, people don't understand this. He is six eight and a half.
Speaker 3: Like, let me tell you, let me like you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The only thing that will stop Luca is Luca. Yeah, his habits and that that is something that he can learn.
Speaker 3: He's still young.
Speaker 4: I think he's twenty five, but we speak on habits, and we had this conversation about habits and you play with Joel Andbid. I love Joel and Bid, but I still think he has room to get better as good as he is if he can just somewhat tweak and adjust his habits. And I say this about Luca as well, growth tweaking, adjusting habits better conditioning, better shape at this stage of the game should.
Speaker 3: Be a lifestyle.
Speaker 4: Understand that you can't play basketball, you know, twenty four to seven, and I understand you can't play basketball twelve months out the year, but you can be in that weight room twelve.
Speaker 3: Months out the year.
Speaker 4: You could be You could be in that weight room to you can be in that much yoga.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You can be doing all the little things that.
Speaker 1: Got my look before I flew out the bag. I land from Frankfurt. I taken my fight from Nice to Frankfort, Frankfort to Houston. My camp started today, Camp Lockdown, start today, Lead, I lead camp.
Speaker 3: I leave that started today.
Speaker 1: I wake up in the morning, five o'clock, weight room at the crib. Got to get my session in. Lead there, get on fight fly here, meet with the European team and to see y'all.
Speaker 2: Slide.
Speaker 3: I still get up every morning. I still get up, I still get up there, work out.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Camp Lockdown, Top three defensive guards of all time in order please.
Speaker 1: All time, all time, gotta go GP, the glove off GP. And you know what I'm putting Michael Jordan in there. I'm put Michael Jordan's g one m J two and I'm going I'm going I'm going kawhit three. If he's considered guard man, whatever you want. I wouldn't put Dennis Robble My next one to be Dennis Robble.
Speaker 2: But like before, man, who's who's been the easiest opponent to get under their skin?
Speaker 3: This should be a funny one.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say under the skin because we've grown now, you know. But I know when somebody don't like to play against me, I know they want.
Speaker 3: To tell you I think it's Russ.
Speaker 4: But then once again they played together and they cleaned it up, like just how it was with Dame. But every game he slapped the ball out of hand, dead balling.
Speaker 1: You gotta think, ain't nobody doing that the rust? Russ doing that to everybody else.
Speaker 3: He the bully.
Speaker 1: If he's six, fol he posting you up, he's taking off free throw line, he dunk and he flexing like man, I gotta deal with him. And I'm like, yeah, I gotta deal with him. I like it. I like it, but I say beer. I say beer, though, okay, I say because we played together six years, so I don't see everything coming up. I don't see every move he done worked on and all that. So now we played each other like, yeah, come on, you better pass up, pick you up ninety four.
Speaker 4: You know you told us about the day, how it was when you got to play with Russ. How y'all you just saying, hey, man, listen, we got to do.
Speaker 3: We're trying to win.
Speaker 4: Let listen to be by gone. But because I heard y'all ended up being coolest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm talking about throughout the season, wine, dinners, everything. We like this throughout the season. So I coming to I coming to Lakers to trade happen, Utah Lakers. I coming to the Lakers. They scrimmaging rust there right and I'm watching I got on street closer. I'm just I'm watching them, Okay, cool, cool, cool cool. I do my little press interview Russ right there right there. I'm looking at them while I'm doing my press. You didn't have to be there. It's Russell Westbrook, m VP, mister triple double himself. They ain't got to be right there off that right there. Okay, cool, Let me humble myself.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: That's all I can gain? What we got to do? Come on, din on, you whine on you whine on me, on me still to this day. Now, that's all because of that, you know what I'm saying. So it won words. It was just action for Russ and you'll have to take too much. Bet Him being right there while I was doing my press was all I needed to see.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, killer, you know you boy been cooking up something this winter? Hey what you mean, man, I've been cooking up to Omaha Steaks.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You know I get my chef egg on in my free time. You know what I'm saying, Help my mental health, man, keep me at peace?
Speaker 2: Hey man, did you know Omaha Steaks delivers the world's best steak experience and brings people together with more than one hundred years of family owned expertise in America's original butcher.
Speaker 3: You know what, I had no idea, but I bet I'm learning something. I like to learn something every day.
Speaker 4: And now during their semi annual sale, you can get fifty percent of site wy Omaha steak dot com. Plus our listener is get an extra thirty dollars off your promo code ogs at checkout.
Speaker 2: This sale only happens twice a year, so do not miss out on your chance to save on handcrafted steaks, burgers, premium chicken, and so much more. And I heard Omaha is good quality too.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: The show they are grass, big grain finished beef and has more marble for that awesome flavor. It's the choice of steakhouses and professional chefs around the world. Killer a family owned company with over one hundred years of expertise in the industry.
Speaker 2: Don't miss a semiannual sell at Omaha Steaks. Visit Omaha Steaks dot com for fifty percent off site wide, and for an extra thirty off use promo code ogs at checkout.
Speaker 4: That's fifty percent off at Omaha Steaks dot com and an extra thirty dollars off with promo code ogs at checkout.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big in the NBA this season? You are with all the new ways to get in on the action with my partners at DraftKings Sportsbook. From monster Slams to audition the rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite players and the prop bets you can make on DraftKings, the home of NBA player props. Here's something special for the first timers. New DraftKings customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets instantly. Take it to the rack with DraftKings Sportsbook. Download the DraftKings app now and sign up using code ogs. The crown is yours. Stay in on the action and use your one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets on DraftKings same game parlays for a shot at an even bigger payoff. Combine multiple bets together from the same game. Love the thrill of live betting DraftKings as you covered. Bet live in progress games right as it happens, making watching the game that much more exciting. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now. New customers, use my promo code ogs and bet just five dollars on any wager and get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets instantly. That's promo code ogs only at DraftKings Sportsbook