Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Monday. So here's what we had this hour. A couple of good things are happening out there, and we should most definitely celebrate those things. There are a bunch of really good emails that I have neglected. We should at least give a shout out, at least a little bit of a shout out to this dude. And I don't know if he wants to be named publicly, so I don't want to name him yet. You can go look it up if you're interested in Twin Falls, Idaho. Apparently some psycho busts out a weapon, mos three people down at an in and out burger. This dude hops out of his ride with a suppressed weapon and starts fighting back, and it was freaking awesome. I love this country, So that's a good thing. I saw this. This is a good thing.
Speaker 2: A few years ago, the Army was struggling to fill its ranks. Now commanders tell us they're seeing more and more Americans walk into their recruiting office looking for a career, a sense of purpose, and wanting to serve our country. After hitting a low in fiscal year twenty twenty two. Army recruiting has climbed every year since, up nearly thirty eight percent overall, with that biggest jump happening in fiscal year twenty twenty five. The Army has already met its annual recruiting goal for twenty twenty, six months ahead of schedule.
Speaker 1: Army leader, that's what happens when you stop pushing your disgusting cultural comic crap and just start talking about killing people and breaking things. Young men they want to go join that organization. That's a good thing. Here's another good thing. Trump administration cancels twenty eight thousand trucker licenses held by illegal aliens. We talked about this last week. We are getting good things, all right. Let's just see some of these emails. Hey, Jesse, I'm sick of Trump's stopping attacks on Iran. He keeps pausing the attacks. I get that piece is the best option, but you and I know they are liars. I think Trump can do more strategic attacks and end this madness in a few weeks. What are your thoughts? Says his name is Sully. Okay, then we got this one lies from the Trump administration. I was MAGA, or at least what MAGA was touted as being, which is false. Trump boasts about his administration. It's supposed to transparency, which is just a bunch of vagueness with no concrete information. Case in point, how many times is the Trump administration going to lie and tell us Iran is begging to make a deal and so on, we're close to making a deal. Okay, So all right, In case you didn't know, here's a couple of things that happened after after close of business on Friday. After close of business on Friday, I got word that embassies in the United in the Middle East were telling Americans get out. If you're there, get out. Why would that be the case? That means you're anticipating retaliatory strikes from Iran on what you're about to do. Combine that with this, there was a very public report, which we'll get to that in a second, a very public report that we, in conjunction with Israel, were about to launch a massive, and I do mean massive attack on Iran. How big would it have been? Well, look, I understand Trump blusters and he's been over the top, but this is what Trump said. The audio is a little real say where.
Speaker 3: It talks big deal where in talks, and they'll sometimes deny it, even though I spent hours and hours together talking.
Speaker 4: No, the talks of going along. We're going to hit them very hard yesterday, very very hard, harder than any attack I think I can say general from a point of knowledge, any attack since World.
Speaker 3: War Two.
Speaker 1: Was going to be the biggest attack since World War Two. That's not the only time he said it. He said it on Air Force War.
Speaker 4: We had an attack that would be the biggest attack since World War Two, and it would have been disasters with them, and they didn't want.
Speaker 1: Us to do it, and the word was that that was coming. It looked inevitable. Now I said, we'd get to that spot in a moment. Remember this, Sometimes advanced knowledge of military plans. Sometimes it gets out to the media because we have leakers and dirty commis in the Pentagon. Of course, you know that happens. I know that happens. We're all grown ups here. Other times, you leak these things to the media because you want them to report on these things, and you want them to report on these things because you want the other side to see it. All right, now, I don't know what the reality of that was I don't know, and neither do you. And pause. You mentioned transparency, and I'm gonna get to these things you were saying about, why not just finish the job or he's lying about I'm gonna get to these things in a second. You mentioned transparency. I am sorry, but here's the truth. Donald Trump, as commander in chief, while conducting a military operation, cannot, should not, and will not be transparent with you or me. We don't want that, right, We don't like to talk about that that this guy, hey lie to me. That's not what I'm saying. But Donald Trump is not going to be totally forthcoming because deception, misdirection, this is part of how war is conducted. He can't hold a press conference and be honest all the way, honest about everything. I don't know that this largest bombing campaign since World War Two was being completely honest. It may have been one big fat bluff up to and including telling the embassies, Hey, tell everyone to get out, which Iran would have found out about, and so they were girding their loins. Then Trump gets up and says, hey, they want to deal. They want to deal because they knew it was coming.
Speaker 3: They were in talks. Big deal, We're in talks, and they'll sometimes deny it, even though they spent hours and hours together talking. Now the talks are going along, we're going to hit them.
Speaker 1: So Trump says we're in talks. Hey, Ron's gonna deny it. But Trump says we're in talks. Now, let me address both of these things. First, let me read the guy's specific words, Jesse, I'm sick of Trump stopping the attacks. He keeps pausing. These people are liars, more strategic attacks. All right, let me ask you this. And I don't know the answer to this question, and neither do you. We only know some of the reporting that's out there. But let me ask you this. Do you believe that we have all the missiles we need? Look it. I'm not going to go dig up all the sound bites and things like that, but there have been all kinds of reports that we're running out of things. Now I need to focus on this for a second, because this is something that's really, really, really important. We think about World War two America. World War two America, when we were the manufacturing hub of the world, and you know what, not only shocked the entire rest of the world are allies our enemies, but also shocked us how much stuff we could produce. It shocked us. We knew we had an incredible manufacturing base, and we were shocked. Japan knew well ahead of time that we had an incredible manufacturing base, and they were still shocked. Hitler. I forget exactly what the numbers are, so I'm not going to give it to you. But Hitler was told he asked for a report, Hey, how much stuff can America make? And when they gave him the number. I guess from my understanding of the story is he laughed in their faces because he thought it was way overestimating, and by the way, it was way beneath what we could do. That's the kind of country you and I are used to. And then when you fast forward to other things, Look, Vietnam will go Vietnam. Now you can argue about this or that strategy in Vietnam. Do you remember there being a big hubbub of any kind about being out of stuff? Do you ever remember that? Because it didn't happen. You know, you could argue, do we carpet Bob, but we're not out of stuff? Global war on tear? You know, Iraq, Afghanistan. Do you remember all kinds of arguments about those conflicts and that's fine? Do you know, do you remember at any time somebody's saying, hey, are we out of bullets? You don't. I think we have to have a talk here before we get to that. I want to talk to you about your pain. I want to I want you to know that it doesn't have to be there forever. It doesn't. Pain is something that we sadly, we learned to live with it because we accept in our minds that it's there forever. Relief factor is taking away people's pain. I can't stress that enough. It is taking away people's pain. You don't have to sit and live with that back pain and that elbow paint and that shoulder pain. Relief factor is there, and it's drug free, developed by doctors, but it is a unique formula of natural solutions. You take it every day. The longer you take it, the better it works. Call one eight hundred the number four relief three weeks. If it is seventeen dollars and seventy six cents, just try it for three weeks. You'll call them back. One eight hundred the number four relief or relief factor dot com. We'll be back. What Chris, we can make jokes. It's fine, we get that right. The Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful, amazing Monday. All right, So back to what we were talking about. Uh, the guy's mad about Trump pausing the attacks? Why are we attacks? Stop bassing the attacks? I wanted to focus on the very boring nerdy logistical details of this. I don't think we have enough missiles. I don't think we have enough interceptors. Now, stuff for a second. Remember there are offensive and there are defensive missiles. Okay, we'll set the offensive ones aside for a second because we don't have to go into all that. Let's just talk defensively. These Iranian attacks, the Iranian attacks on our bases in places like Jordan, why have we stop most of them? Now, we haven't stopped all of them. Why have we stopped most of them? It's not just wishful thinking. We have the technology to detect a missile in flight and then launch other missiles at the missile in flight and take it out in the air. If you are familiar at all with it, think about Israel's iron domes. That's what the iron dome is. It's not Kamala's nickname in college, and it's not an actual physical dome. It's simply a missile defense system, that's all. It is. Detected in the air, shoot it out of the air. Okay, Well, those things don't grow on trees. They're insanely expensive and they take a very long time to produce. What if the reports are true and I don't know that they're true, and frankly I don't want to know because I don't want this stuff public. But what if the reports are true that we're running out of them. If that is a reality, you and I have a hard time accepting that because I want us to have unlimited stuff, and I'm used to us having unlimited stuff. If we're running out of missile interceptors, if Iran can launch things that are relatively low cost for them and readily available to them, and when they do that, we are launching things that are expensive and rare, then on a long and of timeline we can get and maybe we are at a point where we can't stop the missiles anymore. And now let me again, it's gonna sound like I'm defending Trump, but I'm explaining exactly what's going on here. You're the commander in chief, you're Donald Trump. I think we all understand that Trump has a heart for the troops. That's been very obvious, and I know that from personal interactions he's had and people I've talked to. Trump has a genuine love for the troops. Donald Trump is sitting there at his desk and he's being handed a report. I'm guessing on this. Remember, I'm guessing he's sitting at his desk and he's handed a report that says, hey, mister President, if he ron launches another attack like that again, they're gonna kill a lot of our troops because we can't stop it. No, I don't know that that conversation happened. But if that conversation happened, do you think that might explain why Donald Trump is saying, Ah, you know, we held off on the attack.
Speaker 5: It was gonna be really big, world War two big. But uh, anyway, we go to make a deal. Hey, it could be World War two, but we're gonna make a deal. And remember that's how Trump negotiates. We talked about it a million times. Anyway, He wrote an entire book on it. It's not a mystery that Donald Trump negotiated. Negotiation tactic very common in the business world. It boils down to basically this, Hey, I could really take you out back and shoot you in the face, or I could give you a billion dollars, or maybe I'll shoot you in the face or a billion dollars or face shot or a billion dollar. And it's just a way to get people to sign on to a deal. Here's a carrot, here's a stick.
Speaker 1: So when he's trying to get a deal out of Iran, he tells them I was about to drop the fire of a thousand sons on you. You better make a deal. You better make it now, fire of a thousand sons. We can make some money of it. It's Donald Trump trying to make a deal, all right. I do want you to consider that we may be running out of the things we need to conduct an operation like this. And I know that it hurts because we don't like to think like that, as Americans were used to having unlimited stuff. Pause on, pause on that. Here's a good example. Have you seen any pictures of modern Navy seals, Green Beret types, Delta Force types, I believe they put out after that, Maduro raid I believe they actually put out a picture with the faces blurred out if I remember right, of some of the Delta Force guys. I think they visited the White House and they put out a picture of them. Do you know what stood out? Well, there's a lot of things that stand out. Were you one of the things that stood out? Those dudes are freaking huge, I mean jacked. They look like borderline bodybuilders. Okay, now, you ever seen a picture of Go look this up if you'd like you ever seen a picture of France's Special Special Forces Special Operations guys, You can look it up. They're out there, by the way. They're studs. I know you want to make fun of them because they're French, but they're total studs. Their tip of the spear guys are top notch, some of the best in the world. Look how much different they looking. Now. If you're not looking it up, that's fine, I'll describe it to you. They're not skinny. I'm not saying skinny. They are slight compared to our guys. Our guys look like they live in gold gym. The French guys look like they're running eight miles a day. That's what they look like. Why the difference. Why in the United States of America, we have the logistics that we need to bring our guys by air, by vehicle to where they need to go. So you get there and you bash someone's skull in and kill people. Okay. The French don't have what we have.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I know they're modern whatnot, but they don't. We don't have all the things we have. So there guys, they've got to get dropped off twenty miles out and they have to hike their way in. It requires a different body type. We like that. That's cool, but that's a luxury. Okay, and list missiles are a luxury. I don't think we have them. I'll answer this second question in a moment, then we'll move on. Before I do that, let me answer this for you. I know you want a new employee. I know it's time to staff up. Maybe you got some fall business common. Do you need someone temporary? Maybe you need something permanent. I want you to know that ZipRecruiter is here. ZipRecruiter is the hiring site employers prefer the most. And that's a very simple reason. It's the hiring site. Employees prefer the most that great employee you're looking for. You don't have to go searching through the wilderness. He's waiting for you right now at ZipRecruiter. And when you go to ZipRecruiter com slash Jesse and you sign up, try it for free. By the way, you're going to see him immediately. They put the best most interested candidates in front of you. Immediately. He's dying for you to sign up so we can come work for you and make your life easier. Go to ZipRecruiter dot com slash Jesse that ZipRecruiter dot com slash Jesse. We'll be back. Jesse Kelly returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Monday. Remember you can email the show you love, your hate, your death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So one more word, why does he keep stopping the attacks? You know you see guys like Mike Pence. Of course they're on the news saying the bumper sticker for it.
Speaker 7: But I honestly think that the time has come for the President of the United States to unleash the armedforces of the United Stage strike the remaining nuclear facilities in Iran take down and degrade their ability to project force not only in the Strait but across the region. Look, one does not make peace with one's enemy. One makes peace with one's defeated enemy.
Speaker 1: I look, I'm gonna pause there. I'm gonna let him keep going for a second war. There's something about war that brings the dumbest quotes out of people because they think it makes them sound tough or philosophical. One does not make peace with one's enemy. One makes peace with one's defeated enemy. The entire history of the world is a negotiated peace between two countries who hate each other and they're tired of fighting. Unconditional surrender in World War Two was the aberration. That was the exception. The entire his history of the world is, from ancient times to now is countries making peace and they hate each other all the time. Indian Pakistan, remember that little dust up that Donald Trump, to his credit, put a stop to two nuclear powers who hate each other's guts. There's a lot of history there. All of a sudden started to go to war. Trump steps in, Let's work it out, let's make a peace deal. Are they besties. Now they hate each other's guts. The entire history of the world is making peace with one's enemies, even one you freaking hate anyway. I just hate those stupid philosophical quote.
Speaker 7: President I serve with is a man of action. He leads from the front. I don't think you can.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm gonna have to stop it again. It's not my intention to do this, But he leads from the front. This is not a criticism at all of Trump. It is not. If you are a politician and you never leave the air conditioning in a wartime operation, that does not count as leading from the front. Leading from the front is Alexander the Great on the vanguard of the cavalry charge, slashing into the enemy with a spear in his hand, the first one there. That's leading from the front. Napoleon did not lead from the front. Napoleon sat behind the army and issued orders. That's not leading from the front. And there is no politician of any stripe in the United States of America who is leading from the front if he's not getting shot at or blown up on a regular basis. Another one of these military terms that people use because it makes the sound I'm tough, and it makes them sound smart. This is not even a criticism of Trump or anything he's doing or saying, or anything else or not doing or saying. Donald Trump is not leading from the front. Leading from the front means you're in as much danger as the men who are dying. And Donald Trump's not in any danger.
Speaker 7: Stop understate the significance of his decision last year to strike around directly for the first time in the history of our relationship. But now we've got to let our armed forces and our ally Israel finish the job.
Speaker 1: And I believe we can finish the job. We just got to finish the job. Finish the job. Yeah, there's ninety million people, any wrong, What do you want done? What bomb? Bomb the power plants, desalination plans. Okay, fine, that's fine, go ahead, all right, So we've starved about forty million people to death. They're without power, they're dying. All right. Look, Hey, I'm not even being squeamish on you. Sounds good. Where are we now? What if, by the way, what if we bomb them so long and so hard it let's assume we have the munitions, and we probably don't, but let's assume we bomb them so long and so hard that we kill everyone left in the regime. Everybody. Let's be really nice and say they're all dead. Now, great, what's going to happen in that country with a vacuum like that? I'll go ahead and spoil it for you. The guy with the most guns is going to start butchering people, and that's going to undoubtedly result in a gigantic refugee crisis that brings oh, I don't know, five to ten more Iranians into the United States of America. You know where. That's where this goes, right, That's where this goes. Finish the job. Gosh if I hear that one more freaking time. Anyway, So back to the lady's point, or this guy's point, how's he gonna lie to us about Iran begging, you know, to make a deal? Well, for one, Iran might be begging to make a deal. I don't think that's the case. I suspect that Iran is intentionally waiting until the midterms. Iran can read poll numbers. Iran knows it's looking bad. They are well aware how unpopular it is. If you hate Trump and Iran does, why not wait? If you can withstand the American onslaught. Why not wait? But Donald Trump, he knows the oil reserved problem, he knows the economic problems, he knows the poll number problems. Donald Trump is desperate to make a deal. Because we like Trump, we don't like to associate that word with him. Desperate. I told you three months ago Donald Trump was desperate, and he was because it wasn't ending and he had to get out. Now did you see the latest polls. I don't look at it. I don't want to say they're accurate, but the latest polls from Fox News have the Democrats taking the Senate too, the Senate and the House. The last poll I saw had them winning in Texas. If you're the president, it was elected to make life cheaper, and life is more expensive. We are going to face a political beating. I'll read it to you again. Since just the start of this year. This is the price increase on these items. Rice forty five percent, cotton twenty seven, week twenty five, wool twenty one, rubber twenty, cheese sixteen, t fifteen, sunflower oil fifteen, palm oil fifteen, number fourteen, sorry beans thirteen. Now that's obviously not all a result of Iran. But in the eyes of the American public, Iran contributes to it. And in the eyes of the American public, that's Trump's fault. That's what it is, Dear doctor K. So how might we get young men re engaged in politics in the culture war. I'm a twenty four year old anti communist dude, and I'm tired of seeing pathetic, complacent bums with no drive to accomplish anything. Since his name is Trent, Well, some of your friends are going to be losers. Some of the people you know are going to be losers. There's always going to be a certain percentage of losers in this life. Now there's more to that, since the American economy has been handed to foreigners over the years. What you've done is not you, but what the government has done is they've sucked a lot of the motivation out of young men. If you're a young American man, you have really in a lot of different sectors, not all of them, but in a lot of different sectors. You have been cut out of the corporate world. The opportunities don't exist for you anymore. Remember that statistic fort of post COVID jobs went to foreigners. America was handed to foreigners. That's why Mark Wayne Mullen needs to stop this crime.
Speaker 6: If we're looking to grow our economy, then we need to look at making more permanent solutions on this and getting the getting the work, not the work, but the employers involved in the system. In order to do that, though that takes coordination between labor. Our unions still have a saying this, guys, we got to get labor involved, We've got to get industry involved, and we've got to fill out where.
Speaker 1: The holes are created.
Speaker 6: Because this narrative that it stills it stills American jobs is true in some industries. It's not true for all industries, and we need to pay tensioned and be sensitive to that as we as we before because it is America first.
Speaker 1: It is true in all industries. One more say it hang on, Jesse Kelly returns next.
Speaker 8: Oh can you see by the time.
Speaker 1: Bye was so brown?
Speaker 8: Well and the time lies nast sleep mean the rocks drive sand rides to the pawers or the rest Sue was were so gal these stream mean and the rock is the most bursting in air game rule through.
Speaker 1: The night that.
Speaker 8: Was still there still there? Oh, same does sast thgle bad world, or the land on the bat and the hole of the brood.
Speaker 1: That was beautiful? Hey, oracle, where is the Trump administration on shuddering? The federal bureaucracy again? This this for this for the people who are maybe a little bit jaded right now and they say, we haven't had any wins. Trump has gotten rid of more federal employees than anybody else, a gigantic reduction in the federal workforce. It's a fact, Jesse. There's only one thing that will get Iran's attention. Drop an atomic bomb on Tehran in a cup couple other Iranian cities. Okay, all right, I admire your admire your vigor if you will. Donald Trump does not want to be the only other man in history to drop an atom bomb on anybody, a nuclear weapon on anybody. That is one. Two. I don't know how many people are in Tehran. I haven't looked it up. I know it's a large city. Obviously, when you drop a nuclear weapon on a major city, you are not only killing the bad guys who you hope are all in the city. When you drop it, you are vaporizing men, women and children. And what's more, what if Iranian leadership at least part of it. And it's not just one guy. What if they're not all in the city. Do you think they're going to watch you drop a nuclear bomb and capitulate? Well, they care. These are monsters. They don't care about their people. Jesse, if you had to venture a guest, how many Marines with the last name Rodriguez did you become friends with or become acquainted with? That means meet in person. I know what it means. During your time in the USMC, there were a lot of Rodriguez's. There was a lot. One turned out to be gay. They kicked him out. Chris. We always suspected. We always what do you mean, why do you give me that look? Chris? It was how'd you know? Come on, Chris, you can tell he rooted for the Cowboys. Now I'm kidding. Listen, it was a he kind of did that talk thing, you know he did? He did the thing? What it's what he did. Here's what you need to do. If you're an employer with twenty five or more employees, you need to switch to super Sure for all your insurance needs. Now I said switch, but let me clarify, I'm not asking you to dump any policies. Super Sure is an agency. They'll find you the right policies. They'll clarify the policies you currently have. You get to stop dealing with insurance. Don't you want to stop dealing with insurance? Is there any worse? They're any worse than dealing with crappy insurance? It's the worst. Super Sure takes it away. They even have a fine print fax tool translates that current policy, those policies you have into plain English. I'll tell you that a business value for your business with this business value calculator, all you have to do to get rid of these insurance burdens is go to supersure dot com slash Jesse. Supersure dot com slash Jesse paid for by super Sure Insurance Agency LLC, a licensed insurance agency. I love this from Rubio. He's awesome.
Speaker 9: There were the same people you saw on the streets burning things in twenty twenty, and then flip it around and they become the pro Hamas protesters, and they flip it around and within forty eight hours of Maduro's arrest have pre printed signs outside the courthouse demanding his release. And then they're out there doing the ICE stuff, attacking ICE agents. There's nothing organic about it. It is funded, it is organized, and Cuba is a part of that network, and in some cases a critical part of that network. And it's a network they will weaponize against us, and they talk about it openly about how they will use that network to pressure American policy makers, not just here in the United States like Code Pink, but all over the world.
Speaker 1: I love that the things that you and I have been talking about for so long about how everything's paid for and organized and whatnot, the Trump administration has not only recognized it, they speak about it, and they're acting on that. Remember we know now we don't get to see everything because it's an active investigation. We know that they are going after the funding networks. We know that. And if we could actually take a part the vast global communist financing network, you know how much of global communism would die on the vine. They have to have these things or they don't keep existing. I can't get enough this RFK just abuse of a robot. The Dana Bash is a robot. You can hear it in here. She's a robot. She doesn't know anything. But the studies, the experts you.
Speaker 10: See your job as ending vaccine hesdency or do you see your job it's telling the truth?
Speaker 1: Is the American?
Speaker 11: I see my job as telling the truth, and the truth is that there is is study after study after study. It's one of the most study things out there in science, and.
Speaker 1: It is like a parrot.
Speaker 10: So I've actually read the science, but you don't want to You don't want to hear and debate this.
Speaker 11: So I'm not debating this view.
Speaker 1: Of course you want to know because I'm.
Speaker 10: How to do is repeat things that people told you and say trust the experts.
Speaker 11: That's what you do it.
Speaker 1: During COVID, now we.
Speaker 10: Know that any Fouci who was the expert, was lying about everything about massive about the social distancing, about natural immunity, about the transmission from the vaccine, about the source of COVID. He was lying, And you were punishing people for not trusting the experts. And now you're rolling out the experts again to talk about something that you have no personal knowledge of.
Speaker 1: Glorious, Absolutely glorious. Watching Dana Bash get abused routinely, especially because she's such a moron nourishesmith And now here's a headline. Why you know you know the thing headlines. We didn't get to China eyes limits on foreign AI access as America weighs its own restrictions. This is one of those nerdy policy wong detail things that will end up being super important in the future. While you and I both ignored it, all is are you going to allow other countries access to your AI technology? You should be working together, But then there's danger in. That's a big old, big old mess. Woke astronom warns lunar colonizers that the moon is part of indigenous sky country. They never ever ever set aside their religion. They are devout. Whatever their religion happened, or whatever whatever field they happen to be in, they're religious. Trump's immigration agenda faces setback as Obama appointed judge issues fresh tps stay. We are going to have to remove judges if we are ever going to successfully defeat the revolution. That's a fact. We'll be back tomorrow do it again. That's all