Speaker 1: This is He Said A Yah d Ho with Air Winter and Rosalind fantas.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, welcome back to another episode of He Said A d Ho with a twist. If you will, Roslin is here. So I have my AA d Ho partner, but she's off camera because well, the past couple of weeks have been quite eventful. Do you want to share, ros or should I share?
Speaker 3: I was not hi everybody. First of all, I was not going to share a lot because I was like, nah, Bud, you brought it up.
Speaker 2: You want me to bring it up. You want me to tell the story. I'm gonna tell the story. I'm gonna tell the story. So a couple of weeks ago, Roslin was I flew to Miami for a dear friend's birthday and I was at a tennis tournament with my daughter. She came home. The car had dropped her off from the airport, and she opened the door greet our dogs, and the dog, one of our dogs, Bandits, likes to run out and greet people in the driveway. He doesn't stay at the door, so she opens the door. Band It darts out. Roslin, without kind of thinking, just reacting, was like no, no, no, bandit's any hit by the cars. The car is backing out, so Roslin turn turned around to run after Bandit. As she stepped, she tripped over her own feet. I guess is what we saw on the ring camera. Not really, but over anything else.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't trip it, just what happened. I got pushed.
Speaker 2: Who pushed you?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Oh no, here we go. Something made her stumble. She flew forward. This is really scary, smacked her head into the rim of the camera on a camera we am I talking about of the car service of the suv. I'm looking at the camera as I said that. That's why I stumbled and the rim of the esh and then landed on her elbow and broke her elbow. And I'm well, you landed on your body, the whole body. I get an alarm signal that the alarms going off of the house, so I immediately start calling Roslyn. I'm calling the house. I look at the ring camera. Roslin is at the door. The door's open. She's screaming, crying. I'm like, what the hell somebody broke into the house. I'm freaking out. I call her, like, ros what's going on? She found the answers, and she's like, Eric, I hit my head. I fell I hit my head, I fell out. I'm on so much pain. And she's crying, she's hysterical, and I'm, you know, miles away at this tennis tournament, and I look, we talked about it before, and I was honest about this. I wasn't sure how bad it was because you know, sometimes she can get really well energized quickly, and I didn't know whow No, I didn't know how bad it was. So I was like, babe, calmed down, calm down, just take a breath. Can we get some mice? And she's just screaming, hysterical, So I said, all right, put some ice on it, please. I didn't know what she was gonna do. She just kept screaming. I called my mom. My mom rushed back home. My mom said, this is bad. This is really bad. Paramedics came fired apartment. She had a lump on the side of her head that was the size of like a tennis ball, and then her elbow swells up to look so deformed it didn't even look like an elbow, and she didn't even feel the elbow. She thought her shoulder was bad, so long story short, she ended up in the er broken elbow thankfully did not have a concussion set scans, no blood cloths, no skull damage, no, no, nothing other than the worst jum, most gigantic bump I've ever seen on a head. And then a few days later, it's all drained down into her face. So now she's got a black eye, black side of her you know, cheek is all yellow purple. It's the whole side of her face. And on top of it, the swelling wasn't going down. So then she went to our friend doctor Roddy Robin, who was on the podcast before, and he said, I gotta cut you open. I gotta drain this out. This is not gonna go anywhere. It's gonna leave. It's gonna calcify and leave you a bump forever. So they cut her open, and it looked like chocolate pudding coming if you were a pimple popper person like Roslin. She loves pimple popping. This was like the ultimate pimple popping.
Speaker 3: I have it all documented because I wanted to be the nurse to video the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Because I wanted to with like a one inch slice.
Speaker 1: Now have five stitches.
Speaker 2: And squeezed out so much cloths out.
Speaker 1: Of her, which is very dangerous.
Speaker 2: Well if it gets into your arteries and all that, but it was squeezed it all out. Then she's wrapped in a head bandage. Looks like she like this to show it, to show it.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Wow. I mean, we're laughing about it now because it's the only way we get through things is with laughter. But it's been a brutal couple of weeks for she's a champ. It's been hard torture in a sling.
Speaker 3: I don't have to go back because he drained in, did the stitches, and then I had forty hours of these bandages all over my head that are super comfortable.
Speaker 1: I look like I had a facelift. I wish.
Speaker 3: Anyways, I notice that it's filling up again. Now it feels like it's water again. So I call him. He saw me again on a Sunday, opened the office, drained it this time with a syringe. It was like liquid with it was like water with blood, but it was liquid. And then he said you have to put the bandages again. And I actually on my way to him after this to remove the stitches and then see how it's looking. I have no idea how it's looking.
Speaker 2: It's brutal. We got to follow up today for the head. We have to follow up tomorrow for the elbow. It has been a whirlwind.
Speaker 3: I was telling Eric that I delivered two kids vaginally. I had a partial hysterectomy. I had a brace lift without implants. And I think that this has been probably one of the worst, if not the worst, experience of my life. It disrupted everything, guys, I had. This month was fully loaded with the lot of exciting things, and I am basically not able to do a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm just home. So I keep asking God, why why? Out of know where I went to sell.
Speaker 3: First of all, the month of May, guys, was bananas. I got the flu, I got laryngitis. I lost my both voice twice. I got a muscle spasm there.
Speaker 2: By the way. So she went on this cleanse, which, by the way, I went on this cleans too.
Speaker 1: It was it was fantastic, It was amazing.
Speaker 2: She went on this cleanse and everything you can imagine happened to her. She got sick. She wasn't supposed to get sick, supposed to be sup strong immune system, got sick. What was the other one that happened to you?
Speaker 1: Laryngitis voice?
Speaker 3: I did two music videos, one of them comes out very soon by the times you hear this. And I did a music video that I had to be doubling like I'm faking, like I'm lip singing fully because I couldn't record the song because I didn't have a voice.
Speaker 2: You got sick claryngiis and fell all within this time and muscle spasms, couldn't function.
Speaker 3: For twenty four hours to celebrate my friends birthday, come back fall and everything.
Speaker 2: Changes, and on top of it, we're flying on vacation, and this is right before the vacation, which is bonkers. And not only that, we had a crazy I'm telling you, if then anything goes wrong again, we're pulling out. But we had flights all booked, everything set up, and I get an email out of nowhere from the from American Airlines saying your flights. I'm sorry, from United saying we're canceling all your flights and we're going to reschedule you just on whatever flight they picked, eight hour layover ridiculous travel times. Had to chew them out, got it resituated. Now we have to go a day early to make the flights work. We have to figure out where we're going to stay. It's been a very complicated mess. But at the end of the day, you know what, we have blessings. We're okay, You're okay. It could have been so much worse. I mean every doctor has told us. I mean she could had could have had to have surgery on her arm. They could have had to put pins. She could have had a concussion, could have cracked her skull. She could have nailed herself in, which been way worse. I mean, it could have been a disaster.
Speaker 3: If I if I show you guys the video, because we have a documentary, because he's a ring, I fall right like I slide, I fly, I slide and you hear.
Speaker 2: A I mean a smack. I guess, not against a car. That would have given against.
Speaker 1: The rim, the rim like my forehead.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you didn't get knocked out.
Speaker 1: I don't know either. I don't remember a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Like to give an example, I don't know if you call the house on my cell phone, I don't know what I.
Speaker 2: Answered called I called both because you were an answer.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that I don't know how I ended up in the living room. I don't know how I ended up in the couch in the in the playroom.
Speaker 2: So you had mate, you were dazed and confused.
Speaker 1: I don't even know exactly when the guy left.
Speaker 2: But they said you didn't have a concussion, but you were definitely dazed to confuse. I mean, imagine the poor driver of the car. That guy went into panic mode. He didn't know what to do. She was screaming, she looked really bad. The dogs are out. He helped get the dogs back in. He didn't know what to do. He was freaking out.
Speaker 3: It was insane. Anyways, what is your assessment? What do you think is happening?
Speaker 1: Does the universe tell me that I have to slow down?
Speaker 2: I mean that was one person's assessment that you were given. So Chris thought, you have to slow down. You're doing things too quickly.
Speaker 1: But it's not like I can.
Speaker 2: Really, this was a freak accident, guys, this is a freak accident.
Speaker 1: I was drogged because.
Speaker 3: They gave me nor coana panic attack kind of like medicine, because I'm very claustrophobic. So when we went to the ear, they gave me not a full cast. But part of it was this plane was hard, so I couldn't really move. I didn't have a lot of mobility, so I went into full on panic attack. At the hospital, Eric is mortified. They have to give me.
Speaker 1: I'm not more society.
Speaker 2: I'm not mortified. I feel bad for her, so I suggest you guys have anything for anxiety, because basically, I left the tennis tournament, drove all the way back home in a hurry, met her at the er. My daughter went with our nanny back home. I didn't nanny and on the weekend to help because we had no help. My mom was with. It was just it was crazy. I was just freaking out for her because she would not She again started saying, I need to take my clothes up. I need to take my clothes off. She wanted to get naked in the hospital because the cast was.
Speaker 3: It's true one of the kids, you know, you get you get residents, you know, like young kids like they come in.
Speaker 1: So I remember a guy and a girl.
Speaker 3: I think it was an agent and an Indian girl, very sweet, clearly eighteen years very young, and I have a full on panic attack, and the boy said I'm going to leave right I'm gonna excuse myself.
Speaker 1: I never came back. He got that uncomfortable the second I said I please take my pa.
Speaker 2: I don't think I was there for that was I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he left, he left me.
Speaker 2: Maybe he wasn't supposed to come back. There's another nurse coming, or maybe.
Speaker 3: He was helping me rap, he was helping the Indian doctor wrap put the cast or whatever the thing this thing, and I got the full on panic attack and he left.
Speaker 1: He got super uncomfortable, maybe.
Speaker 2: Because you said you're gonna start taking your clothes off. I don't know, because there was somebody there helping.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So they sent me home with Norko on this thing. So for a whole week, I was in massive pain, and so I was dragged. So I was just in bed, super groggy. And then I was mortified because I had so much work to do and I'm over it. It's it's been hard, guys. I look like a little monster.
Speaker 1: It's been. It's been a lot.
Speaker 2: But now at least we're laughing about it a little bit.
Speaker 3: So you think this is just a universe saying you need to slow down, slow down, be present.
Speaker 2: That's all I can think. I don't know what else. I mean, I don't know what else it could mean. It was crazy. I mean, she's got premiere of Diadio Muhera Cafe coming up in Puerto Rico. She's working NonStop even now. But guys, that's exciting. We're going to premiere in Puerto Rico with this movie open in theaters in Puerto Rico before we start getting distribution with a streamer or something down the road. So huge accomplishments and kudos for that, babe, because that's it's a big deal. It's a big deal to get yield.
Speaker 3: By the time we go to Puerto Rico, it's going to be sad because we go to this vacation that involves Cuba and horseback riding and snorkeling and beach and mommy can't do anything, so the kids are going.
Speaker 2: To be We're literally gonna have a beat vacation and it's gonna be Ro's sitting there banged up.
Speaker 1: First of all, my eye looks like somebody punched me one.
Speaker 2: The thing is, everybody looks at me, and it's the worst thing to explain. It's like I literally go, yeah, my wife fell and hit her head and it looks like she was in a fight, and I look, it looks like the first thing I say to people, And it's funny. I even thought about this. It's not funny, but I thought about this when I was gone. I was like, I was at a tennis tournament, and like, it's the first thing I feel like I need to lead with. I'm like, she fell, she had her head. I was at a tennis tournament. I wasn't there like organically, I'm just like I had nothing to do.
Speaker 1: It looks like somebody.
Speaker 2: It looks really bad. It looks really bad.
Speaker 1: This is nothing. I look great now.
Speaker 3: I only have the black eye, the red them on my whole right side. My face was black. It looked like somebody gave me a beating. Is good embedding, Budy, Do you know what's crazy? Guys, I didn't know this. When you bruise like this, I put concealer, makeup, foundation. It doesn't cover anything.
Speaker 2: No, because it's it's insane. You have to use I've had bruises at work before and they have to use reds and different colors. You have to. It's like it's like painting, right, you have to actually use colors to offset the purple.
Speaker 1: Or the yellow that's like an art. I don't know how to do that, not just.
Speaker 2: Putting on like brown, you know, concealer.
Speaker 3: Anyways, guys, I need a lot of good vibes. I need a lot of love and a lot of prayer. And because I need some I need things to get better because I think whoever wants to crucify me, it's doing a whole number. I'm just very very powerful.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to crucify you.
Speaker 1: Get the stops.
Speaker 2: Maybe nobody is doing anything to you. Maybe it's just.
Speaker 1: Your breend or at the moment.
Speaker 2: What it just happened, just ignoring me. You say, it's just God saying slow down. Maybe my God, there are sixty listen. I'm gonna change topic for a second. I just want to give a big thank you to so many listeners, uh and people that came out to Texas this past weekend to support me with our Palm Republic launch with Specs in Texas, the biggest chain out there. Listen. I was there for two days. I went to Austin and I went to Dallas. A lot of you, he said, aad O listeners were there telling me how much you loved the podcast we had fifteen hundred people over the two days showing up. I'm so sorry for all of you who we sold out of bottles two hours before the event. We had nothing, you know, for you as far as bottles, but we were able to still take pictures and sign autographs and meet everybody. But we will be back in Texas again. I promise you that we would be going to Houston at some point here in the near future, and San Antonio, so let's do it again. Come out again. We'll get you bottles at that point. But thank you, I truly mean that, thank you for all the support and being there and lifting up the brand. It was exceptional, an exceptional turnout. I couldn't believe it. We broke the record at Spex in Austin, which was insane. Just shows the strength of this fandom. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Congrats. I know you're going to go to Chicago.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah. We have hopefully a bottle signing here in Chicago coming up. I have LA coming up, I have LA coming up. There'll be a formal announcement on social media, but for those of you who want to, you know, plan in advance, like a June twenty second at the total Wine in Redondo Beach, and then I also have June twenty eighth at the total Wine in Rancho Cucamonga. So I have a lot of family out there. Let's blow these two spots up. June twenty eighth, like I said, Rancho Cucamonga and June twenty second Redondo Beach that's here in Cali, and then we'll be you know, going out and the more going back to Miami, et cetera. So good stuff coming.
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 1: What else is happening?
Speaker 2: You're watching this Justin Baldoni, Blake Lively stuff.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Well? I just I just read today that Baldoni's lawyers, you know, are calling it a false victory. Of course they have to come back with something. But I guess out of the seven counts that they filed, they're allowed to refile four of those counts. And the reason they couldn't the judge throughout the original three was, I guess based on after the Me Too movement in California, certain laws were put into place that would prevent those claims from going forward in court. Okay, so if that would have happened before the met too movement. Those claims that have probably stood because it was after in this new law, these new laws were implemented. Those three claims are thrown out and now they have to refile those four other claims that they're allowed to, you know, try to go after for this is like juicy reality television. I don't know if either one of them becomes a winner at the end of this whole thing. It's a lot, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: I think this has been all the personal surreal experience. Yeah, it's been really bad for either one. I just know, I don't know at the end of the day, who's going to be the most affected, meaning who's going to be able to just transition back to another movie or another TV show and continue producing seamlessly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This this business is so full of crap and so weird, Eric that I don't believe the whole thing about the good guys win win at the end. You know, it's very tricky within this business because I don't think this business is ran by God.
Speaker 2: But you know what's a great example of that. People should watch the studio Where are three episodes in an Apple with seth Rogen so good love this this series and they're doing an amazing job of sort of it's a parody on the industry, but there is a lot of truth in the stuff that we're seeing because I've you know, we've been on set and we've been in these rooms and we've seen what it's like. There's a lot of truth going on in this show, a lot of truth without tricky. It can be.
Speaker 3: Everybody does their job with this massive fear of losing their jobs because every decision can just make it or break it. So it's almost like they're paralyzed. You know, they want to make decisions, but they can't, so they do the They make the wrong decisions just to be able to kiss ask to the powers that be, even though knowing that creatively it's not the right thing to do. But it's all about perception and just numbers and and the math of it all, and creativity goes out the window because it's all about it. It's so hypocritical. Like you watch the show and it's very funny. It's actually very funny. It's amazing writing, amazing acting.
Speaker 2: And the directing.
Speaker 1: Directing is incredible.
Speaker 2: There was one episode that we just saw last night called The Wonner, and it's all about the movie that they're shooting being shot as a wonner, which is one camera going the whole time in the scene, and at the same time the episode is being shot fully as a wuner. The whole episode is like a twin an episode rights of a single camera shooting the whole episode. Yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 1: The show is actually incredible.
Speaker 3: It's just that I think people that are not part of the business at all might find that amusing. But we because we are in the business and we are producing and we write and you know, and directing, and we've been acting for so long. When we see it, we see it through a different lens because we live it, you know, and we just go, oh my god. It's like you going to these pitches and you go into these meetings and they tell you one thing, and when you leave, you know that the narrative they just told you changes completely So behind your back is a completely new deal and it.
Speaker 2: So I do have a bit of empathy though, for these people in the buying position, these studio heads, because we see it one way and we think they have it all, but there's so much pressure coming from the higher ups. You got to remember, now everybody reports to a board a stockbroker, a higher conglomerate. Right, it's all about the bottom line. It's the dollars, right, It's less about the art sometimes and more about how are we making money and not losing money because everybody's responding to a big conglomerate that owns these studios. Whereas way back when the studio was completely in control, now the studio has to report up to a much bigger company.
Speaker 3: Well, they're still making really bad decisions because there make all these decisions to answer to the board and things are tanking left and right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but that's the pressure that they're under. It's it's unbelievable if you think about it, like their their livelihood, their job is on the line with every decision.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's a trip.
Speaker 1: Well, anyways, we love you guys, Thank you for listening. The next time we covered a lot love you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening. Don't forget to write us a review and tell us what you think.
Speaker 3: If you want to follow us on Instagram, check goes out at he said a Orson is that email Eric and Ross.
Speaker 1: At iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 3: He said, AB is part of iHeartRadio's Mike would do That podcast Network.
Speaker 2: See you next time. Bye,