Speaker 1: From Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: PHP one and only.
Speaker 1: Perez Hilton. Hi, guys, welcome to the PHP of Chris Booker. That's Perez Hilton. What's new? What you just?
Speaker 3: When you think all of the Diddy craziness can't get any wilder, it does. Plus a lot of Real Housewives drama on each coast. We got Kim Zolziak making some waves over in Atlanta and Teddy Mellencamp in Beverly Hills. Plus somebody we haven't spoken about in a wild gypsy Rose Blanchard in the headlines. Again. Some people think she's being hypocritical. She is, I will explain. Plus Charlie XCX, Kanye West sued yet again in the most ridiculous lawsuit. And but first, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing well. I had my colonoscopy on the front.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how did that go?
Speaker 1: It was easy. The prep kind of sucks the night before you have got to drink this crap that cleans you out. But the actual thing is the easiest thing in the world. I mean, they give you propofol. One minute you're awake, the next minute you're walking out. It's the weirdest thing.
Speaker 3: Wow, how long does it take?
Speaker 1: I think it. The whole procedure maybe takes twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not bad.
Speaker 1: It's not even like you feel it coming. It's like lights of wow. And then you wake up.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, so scary.
Speaker 1: No, it's the best sleep ever.
Speaker 3: But it's only twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're down a little longer. I'm not really sure. I forgot to look at the time. But you feel fine. You wake up, You're like, Okay, I've went under before when they do a lot of different drugs, but propofol man, Wow, that's the way to go.
Speaker 3: I've never had a procedure where they knock me out, and it just it scares me.
Speaker 1: It's like you never had your tonsils out or anything like that.
Speaker 3: No, I mean I had. I had my wisdom teeth removed and that. You know, you don't go under for that, and I had my hair transplant. But they keep, they shockingly keep you awake for that.
Speaker 1: Now that is shocking because that's got to hurt, like hell.
Speaker 3: No, because they pump you up with so much crap that you're like, yeah, fucking drill a hole in my head. I don't care. It must be like flooding your system with anti anxiety meds.
Speaker 1: It's the perfect cocktail.
Speaker 3: I was just happy. I was like, yeah, this is fat as fun. Yeah watching a movie, you know, no big deal. Anyways, I'm pretty good myself. I met up with a friend for brunch on Saturday. I took my kids to this fun place in Vegas called Fantasy Lab on Friday. Yeah, Friday, and then friends Saturday. And that's about it. It's that race week here in Vegas.
Speaker 1: F one. I'm coming this weekend for I think Friday night, Saturday night. I'll be there to go to some of the parties.
Speaker 3: You're gonna go to any You're coming just for the parties.
Speaker 1: My friend is hosting one or something. I don't fucking know. My three best friends are all going there. It's just sort of our get together for the year. So you know, one buddy has to work, but it's not really work.
Speaker 3: But you're just going to the parties, not to the race.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, I have no idea. I didn't ask. I'm just coming along for the ride kind of guy. But I think when's the race Saturday, Saturday, So I guess I'll be there for the race. I don't know where we're watching I have no idea, but uh, I've never been, so it sounds pretty exciting.
Speaker 3: We'll see maybe I'll see you there, all right, cool fabulos. Well, let's get right to it. Diddy, Diddy, Diddy, Diddy, Diddy. Even behind bars, Diddy is going to Diddy. A shocking new response to his lawyer's request that Diddy be granted bail shows that, according to the FEDS, Diddy has been breaking the rules in prison. He has been I don't know how. I mean I get listen, money gets you very far, even locked up, he I guess, is making promises of giving fellow inmates money or somehow he is giving them money to the point where they're accusing him of like running his whole racketeering operation in prison using other prisoners' phone privileges so that he could covertly contact potential witnesses to influence them, to intimidate them. And you know what, I fucking applaud this. I think it's brilliant. To be honest, I mean, what else does he have to lose nothing? Try this and potentially get a hail Mary and win your trial, or don't try it and be locked up for decades.
Speaker 1: Well, I would go the other direction and say it's the stupidest thing ever, because you're kind of admitting that you're at fault when you're trying to pay people off, and it's not helping your case at all. Any call out is recorded, anybody that you talk to there can't be trusted. They could plant people. Just a bad idea. He could have just went at the court with this, Hey, I didn't do anything. This is a witch hunt. Prove it, prove it, prove it. But if he's like calling potential witnesses, he's fucked.
Speaker 3: They can use that against him in court. I would think, I don't know, I don't know how that works.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it works either.
Speaker 3: I think of that word hearsay, what we heard a lot at Johnny Depp trial with Amber her and it's like, what the fuck really is hearsay and how does that relate here? But as I said, I literally said this on our show when we talked about his whole fifty fifth birthday social media moment where his kids posted video of him that they recorded calling from behind bars, I said, this is clearly signed off by his legal team and designed to influence potential jurors and that's exactly what the Fed say. In fact, they allegedly have information that proves it that he told his kids explicitly to do that, and that Diddy was somehow even monitoring the analytics afterwards to see how the posts were performing.
Speaker 1: What else does he have to do. He's gonna be in there forever. He's never getting out. He'll never see the light of day. If they've got what we think that they have.
Speaker 3: On him, you know what, I may, I may change my mind. I thought originally. You know, if Diddy got convicted and failed all of his appeals, he would off himself. But r Kelly's still around. He didn't off himself.
Speaker 1: You're alive in prison. Who wants to die?
Speaker 3: I know? But what kind of a life is that? For the rest of your life?
Speaker 1: You read, you get friends. People are in jail all the time and don't kill themselves. It takes a lot to kill yourself. You got to be miserable. God doesn't sound like he's miserable. No, he's still trying to get out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's running the prison. He's still Diddy. People want to get close to him. I'm sure celebrity in jail.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not like you know, he's going to go through any hardships in jail. He's a fucking celebrity there bonkers.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of celebrities, I don't think think Kanye West will end up in jail. But the fellow rapper has been sued by yet another employee. He's already facing multiple lawsuits by former workers at his Donda academy that school. This one, though, is a former worker who worked at his Yeezy company who claims that he was wrongfully terminated, that it was a toxic work environment. Kanye would repeatedly have hotel room business meetings even though there was a yeasy office. The guy would have to go to Kanye's hotel room to do a meeting for work, and on multiple occasions, Kanye would be having sex in the other room and making the guy wait, you know what that is. That's what we call a power move. Can I make this person just sit there and hear this? That's a way of domination, dominating the other person even there's a there's an NFL star involved. Did not name the NFL star in this guy's lawsuit against Kanye, but on one of the occasions he gets to the hotel room, Kanye is getting a massage but also having sex with the massage therapist, and there's an NFL star waiting to get a massage. Then the NFL star goes in and has sex with the same massage therapist. I know. I mean, I guess some guys are probably into that, like yeah, you're you're sloppy or whatever, I don't know, or like they get off on using somebody and knowing that they were just used, I don't know, creepy, whatever makes you happy. But doing that with an employee there, Oh god, it reminds me. I think I've shared this story. I wrote about it. I think in my memoir I don't know. I'm so old, I forget everything. My first job ever in Los Angeles, I somehow got a job with no qualifications, but you know, it was barely any pay, so it was like free labor, almost working at a small PR boutique agency in West Hollywood out of this guy's apartment, and there was one other employee in the boss and the other employee was another recent college grad as well, and we were working out of his apartment. And it turned out, like I found out relatively soon after working there, the guy was a hardcore meth addict, crystal meth addict. But in the gay community, a lot of men use crystal method. They are just like sex fiends, like sexaholics. Like the guy was having people come over all the time during the day, during work hours to have sex and yeah, and I'm like, we would be hearing this and I'm like, oh my god, this is so uncomfortable, Like I don't want to be hearing my boss in the.
Speaker 1: Next room hetero sex.
Speaker 3: No, no, a gay guy. Okay, oh oh, I just had another flashback. Then. I didn't last too long there. I think maybe six months at some point, maybe like around the halfway mark whenever. It was my other recent college grad coworker's birthday and my boss gave that guy drugs as a birthday present.
Speaker 1: Happy Birthday.
Speaker 3: I don't remember if it was either pills like ecstasy or if it was cocaine.
Speaker 1: I think it was cocaine, Robbie coch That seems like a good birthday present.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't believe that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I hope that guy's still alive and well. In other news, Gypsy Rose Blanchard has been making a lot of headlines over the weekend. She announced on her TikTok that she is no longer going to be posting personal content. She said, I will no longer be posting personal content on this public platform. Since I was released, I have shared with supporters my hardships and achievements through the lens of social media. However, I find myself at a crossroads that leads me to desire a more private life, sharing with only family and close friends these special moments. I greatly appreciate all the support and anyone who has ever stood by my side. I will keep posting updates on my new memoir as well as our seasons with Lifetime TV. In addition to this public account, I have a private TikTok and Instagram and will only accept requests from those I personally know. This decision was made with consideration to the well being of my own mental health that as well as the overall well being of my family and daughter. We are all doing very well and are in good spirits excited for our futures moving forward. Thank you all. Right, A couple things first, I wonder if this is just a calculated pr move to a get attention and b to sell more copies of her memoir and c just get people watching her reality show more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's a lot of B and C. Do you give away the cow or what's the expression with the milk? I think there's a lot of social media people that you share so much that when you go onto another platform it doesn't feel fresh because everything you've done has already been out there. You're like not shocked or it's not fresh. So I think there's probably some of that, especially if she's telling any stories of what had happened to her, what she went through.
Speaker 3: Well, it was mainly she'd mainly been doing vlogging in her current life, like oh I'm pregnant now and I'm gonna cook for my baby daddy or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: You know, well, maybe that's a good setup to pull the plug, give people a taste, and say, hey, I've got a TV show. I don't need to share every little thing. It'd be like the Kardashians being on Instagram and showing day to day of their life. Why do that? When they have a television show you want people to go there. So, I mean, I guess I kind of understand it, but I don't know. To me, You're right, it's probably some sort of ploy that her team came up with and said, hey, don't give it all away for free.
Speaker 3: And she said that I think on Saturday, and then Sunday she already broke that promise to the public. She posted photos from her baby shower.
Speaker 1: Some people can't resist, though they can't like not share.
Speaker 3: But I get it. I understand everything. Actually I get it because why pay for something when you can get it for free or when you can get a big discount. And I'm sure that most of the stuff at her baby shower she either got gifted by these vendors or got it fifty percent off or something like that inexchange for social media promotion. So she changed her mind, but she's still going to exploit her personal life when it makes her money or saves her money, you know, right.
Speaker 1: So it's followed the money. Somebody says, I'm going to do this for my well being, and then somebody calls you in the next day and says, hey, we'll give you ten thousand dollars if you put our product up. They're like, well, screw my word, I'll take the ten thousand dollars. Yeah, you're probably right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I also understand firsthand and two things. Like one, attention is a drug. People don't get it, but maybe some people do get it. But attention really is a drug, and sometimes if you get too much attention, you know, it can be really toxic for you. And that's what happened to her this year. And secondly, well, first I relate to that, and secondly, I also relate to this other thing. You know, she's not famous, she's infamous her kind of celebrity's notoriety, which also is really hard and challenging, and not everybody has the strength to, you know, muster the fortitude that you need to handle that on a day to day basis. So by cooling things down, she potentially is going to be going down the route of other people that are like her, you know, like the Goslins. We see them like once or twice a year, but not all the time. And I believe that that's a concerted effort. You know, that was a decision or Octomom or Rachel.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it goes on and on and on. That list of people that have had, like you said, infamy for five minutes and attempting to keep that ball rolling. I could see how that could become toxic because you were found for a reason, you know what I mean, Like there's something like octomom. You had a hundred fucking kids, and that was your reason. I don't know if anything else about you is interesting. So once you exhaust that thing that's interesting, it's kind of hard to seg to the next thing to keep the ball rolling. I guess I could understand that her thing is her thing. Hey, I killed my mom. After you get talked about that, you're like, all right, I'm kind of done here. This person really has nothing to add. So I could get how that would be hard.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I'm not going to be a skeptic. I will say I believe that she wrote that, and I was very impressed. You know, that was very well written and nice language. Like I don't even know if she graduated high school, Gypsy Rose.
Speaker 1: She hit that AI button and it cleaned it up.
Speaker 3: Oh is that how it works?
Speaker 1: That's what I would guess. She has got the new iPhone.
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Are people doing that?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, everybody's doing that? Now?
Speaker 3: How does this work? You write something and then AI makes it better for you.
Speaker 1: You press a button and yep, it cleans everything right.
Speaker 2: Up for you.
Speaker 1: That easy, fascinating. It's a new setting on the whatever phone. We're up to sixteen.
Speaker 3: I think, how do you where do you write it?
Speaker 1: Anywhere? I mess something or in the body of an email. Then you hit something and it makes it more professional, so it rewrites it than you. I think it's like called professional or I don't know what they're calling it, but it makes everything sound more professional.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's cool. Did not know that was a thing?
Speaker 1: Totally all right?
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of reality television stars, Teddy Mellancamp opened up about the drama that we talked about last week with her husband and her screwing the horse trainer, and she literally said nothing on her podcast she said, there's children involved. Yeah, but you're still reality star adjacent. She literally said nothing except you know, there's children involved, and there's a lot of different truths, basically.
Speaker 1: Is what she's o kaid that let me decipher that she's guilty of sin. Yeah, she would love to tell everybody about it, but she's afraid that her kids are going to look back at her in ten years and be like, wow, mom.
Speaker 3: Well not even that, Like, you know, she's probably worried about losing her kids.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's that as well. Good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because her children are young, so you know, she's worried about the outcome of custody and the divorce. But yeah, it's pretty messy. According to reports, the horse trainer's wife first suspected that something was up when the horse trainer missed the birth of their child oop to be with Teddy Mellencamp at a horse competition, and then just recently the woman carly confronted Teddy mellon Camp at a different competition. It's like, oh god, this is a like a desperate housewife. It's like a soap.
Speaker 1: Even the title the horse trainer's wife. Yeah, it's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: I love it. I don't really care about her, not that I don't dislike her or anything. I'm not. I don't know her well enough one way or the other. But I love a scandal, all right. Speaking of housewives, Kim Zolsiac, I've set it before, I get it. People make mistakes. I'm very forgiving, you know, I'm empathetic. I want people to do better, and I hate to see folks suffering, even if they quote unquote deserve it. Kim Zolesiac, as has been well reported, is very messy when it comes to money, spending, overspending, gambling, you know, not living within her means. And unfortunately, despite her best efforts to delay this, her house is going up for auction and a date has been set less than a month away, December the third. And I know she has famous friends, but a famous friend like Jason Aldean or whatever, he's not going to buy your house and then let you live there for free. I'm sad for her. And she did work recently. She was on The Surreal Life on VH one. But that's the thing, you know, like, unless you're on a Housewives type show, the Surreal Life and trying to be a professional reality star that coasts from project to project, that's not consistent income and reliable. And that's what she needs. She needs reliable, consistent income so she can budget and she can figure things out.
Speaker 1: She makes eighty seven dollars a year now doing show to show to show. Unless you're like a staple on, like you said, a Real Housewives, you're not going to make any real money.
Speaker 3: That's true. And she's been selling her handbags, hawking her crap. Yeah, she's been selling her stuff online and that's not going to make you that much money either, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think that'll pay the gas bill.
Speaker 3: And the thing is like, there's no shame in going back into the regular workforce. But she probably thinks, oh, I'm too famous for that. She's a nurse. I believe maybe her license expired, but she can get it renewed or go back.
Speaker 1: To know she was a nurse. She could work privately for people too.
Speaker 3: Yes, she could be a high end nurse. There's a lot of really wealthy people in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: If you could have a celebrity come over and take care of you that's licensed, that's pretty cool. I would start that business if I was her.
Speaker 3: I see that in her future, all right. In more couples News, I mentioned that there were rumors about Jessica Simpson and her husband, and those rumors and have intensified. In fact, according to one report, Jessica and her husband are done and she's already got a new boyfriend. Wow. That we don't know allegedly, any information, it's not confirmed if it's true even but the rumor is that she's dating an actor, and I don't know if I believe that. I think if she were dating an actor, I mean, I guess unless he's like a seless actor and people don't really know his name. But she's allegedly dating an actor, and I guess she and her husband must have been broken up for a while now, but they're still married and neither has filed for divorce, so we'll see what happens there. She got all that money she does, but her husband, Nah, he was like a quarterback or something, wasn't he He was some professional athlete.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if he played in the pros. I want to say he was like a college quarterback or something. Oh, I don't recall him being a big name. I can't even think of what his name is, so I don't believe he played in the pros. Maybe he was a backup or something. Eric Johnson, Yeah, must have been a backup.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe? All right, some music news Jojo Siwa, This is so funny. Bless her heart.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: At least she's trying. I respect the hustle. I respect trying different things. Jojo Siwa has ghosted social media, but it was clearly a move, you know, like a chess move. She's been gone from social media for about a month, hoping that people would notice and miss her, and now a new song of Jojo siwas has quote unquote leaked. Yeah, yeah, I wonder who leaked that, Jojo Siwah. The song is called Iced Coffee. I'm gonna assume you haven't heard it yet.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute. There's diet pepsi, there's espresso, there's milkshake. What else are we going to come up with out there?
Speaker 2: Whit?
Speaker 1: We've run out of ideas?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: The ice Coffee song, okay, a couple things. When I first heard it, I'm like, God, this is just a Sabrina Carpenter ripoff. You know, Espresso did so well, and now Jojo c was coming out with fucking iced coffee. And it reminds and it's cute. It's cute, but it feels very Nickelodeon.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of Boomerang, this old song of JoJo's that my kids actually love. It's like a kittie song. I'm like, oh God, this sounds like a kittie song. But apparently I think one of the co writers of the song commented on this video that I posted and said that the song is two years old but only now coming out, So you know, the intimation is that it was written before espresso. Okay, that doesn't really change much. The song is still very mediocre. You know, it's just very uninspired, basic, cute, unoffensive. It's like vanilla frozen yogurt. Right, I would never get vanilla frozen yogurt. I'm a salted caramel kind of person.
Speaker 1: I love vanilla frozen yogurt.
Speaker 3: No, really, I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's my favorite.
Speaker 3: Really that's your favorite?
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I'll take a salted caramel. But that's if I would have two flavors, like I would probably have the vanilla and then put through the salted caramel on the side.
Speaker 3: I mean, the only way I would like vanilla if it's like, you know, dipped in chocolate or covered in stuff, but vanilla by itself.
Speaker 1: I love vanilla ice cream. It's my favorite ice cream.
Speaker 3: No, my favorite ice cream is Duce de lech It my favorite frozen yoa assaulted caramel. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Anyway, both good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, I don't know. I want to see Jojo see what when. I want to see her succeed and hopefully she will also Over the weekend, social media is divided over Charlie XCX's turns out polarizing Saturday night live performances. Did you get a chance to watch either?
Speaker 1: No, I mean and I already predicted that would be the lowest rated SNL in years, because a who cares about Charlie XCX except for really young people. And bit's after the election, so it's sort of like the whole point of watching that show is to get the whole build up to the election. I can't imagine it did.
Speaker 3: Very well well Personally, I fucking loved her performances, both of them. I thought it was awesome. She uses a lot of auto tune, so many people were turned off by that on social media and commenting on SNL's posts like oh fucking autotune, like yeah, we know she uses autotune. She's slayd. I thought it was so fierce. There was even one song three sixty it was like her. I just loved how she's evolved as a performer. She's gotten so much more confident and ballsy. It's like it was her behind or in front of the brat Green. It was like a small set, no dancers, nobody, and she had her fucking purse on. She was like holding on to like a big ass purse, which she does on the tour, which sadly did not have a stop in Las Vegas, because I would have so loved to have gone. But I loved her. I've been a fan of Charlie XCIX since day one. I had her perform in my office, I had her perform at my south By Southwest party. I love when artists that I believe in, you know, And it's taken her over a decade to get to this point.
Speaker 1: You know, it really hasn't popped until this year, till the whole broad thing caught on.
Speaker 3: Although it did. You know, Boom Clap was the top ten hit song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big song.
Speaker 3: Fancy was also a big hit.
Speaker 1: Was boom Clap?
Speaker 3: Just Her? Just Her?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh yeah, that was a good song.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Also Ariana Grande. I have I've surrendered. I've just I've decided that I'm I was gonna boycott the Wicked movie and wait until next year and watch both parts at once. But I've just got to give them all around of applause, every single person at Universal that has worked on this project from the beginning to the flawless media tour, which I think we talked about it right. We talked about the media tour and how big it was. Oh yeah, I keep consuming media that they've done, like the latest over the week. I don't have fucking I don't watch TV, but I watch shit, right, not shit like Cynthia Arrivo was on Bowen Yang's podcast and I watched the whole thing because I'm just like in Wicked world. So I'm gonna take my kids, We're gonna go see Wicked. And then I've even started to watch old Ariana interviews and I'm like, God, she changed her voice so much.
Speaker 1: It's funny you should say that because Kellen was playing me an old interview from her.
Speaker 3: Was it the one where she talks about wanting to be in Wicked?
Speaker 1: I was listening to her voice. I don't really I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying.
Speaker 3: But then the question is which is the fake voice? That one or this one or both?
Speaker 1: All along, I've been thinking, all right, well she's changed. She seems kind of normal now. And then I look back at those videos and I'm like, well, that's the normal voice, Like that was a real person just talking. Now she's you know, she's Gerard Butler. That's caught in the fucking Elvis voice after he came out of Austin Butler, whatever the fuck his name is. That's what she's doing. She's alphaba, She's doing the whole talking like wicked people, and she's stuck in it. And that's what it seems like to me now. And I guess I wouldn't have noticed that unless I saw an old video of her just speaking like a fucking normal person. So yeah, she's a little out there right now, I mean more than I thought.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if that old voice is am was her normal voice.
Speaker 1: There's different progressions of it. And I do know what you're talking about, because there was the yeah, bro, remember she was fucking real like that for a while. It must have been before this, the one that played me, and I was like, holy shit, I go. I didn't realize that this new voice was so put on, I said, but this is the new voice. Is theater voice. You know, it's oh very oh hulfaba. You know she's talking like this when and she's doing her interviews like that. So I don't know what the fucking believe anymore. But she's definitely stuck at it.
Speaker 3: I am too, I'm stuck in everything wicked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't wait. I loved Wick. I think I saw four.
Speaker 3: Times in more movie news. This actress who's done a lot of big movies. She was the lead in West Side Story. Rachel Zegler is her name, and she's the star of Disney's upcoming snow White film. And she upset a lot of people because after the election, she shared the following on social media. She said, made Trump's supporters and Trump voters and Trump himself never no peace. Fuck Donald Trump and listen. And I believe that you're entitled to share your opinion, but if you got a Disney movie coming out, you also need to be smarter. I think like you're fucking snow White. So that obviously upset a lot of people. And now she's apologized. I'm forced to by Disney. I'm sure, of course, she says, I would like to sincerely apologize for the election post I shared on my Instagram last week. I let my emotions get the best of me. Hatred and anger have caused us to move further and further away from peace and understanding, and I am sorry I contributed to the negative discourse. She says that she's pledging to contribute to a positively toward a better tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You know what this reminds me of. So one of Kellen's friends as a teacher, she teaches like fourth grade, and she went to see Sabrina Carpenter. I guess she just played here. Yeah, yeah, and the crowd is nothing but fucking ten year old you know what I mean. Like it is just it's like screaming kids, like a Taylor Swift show or adjusted Bieber show.
Speaker 3: Which is hilarious because Sabrina is very spicy.
Speaker 1: Well there you go, and that's what she's saying. So she's on stage doing this.
Speaker 3: Whole like Juno the sex song.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and doing like her favorite position that is, talking about her favorite positions, and she's like not looking into the audience. It's all fucking den year old. So these moms are like, uh, I don't know what to do here. She said. It was very awkward.
Speaker 3: So funny. Christina Aguilera came out at one of her shows.
Speaker 1: I saw that. Yeah, that was.
Speaker 3: A fun cute moment.
Speaker 1: That was all right.
Speaker 3: In more music related news, this is a very interesting topic. Anita, this singer Brazilian. She says that she's not gonna make any more music videos. Why she says, quote, you spend million dollars from music videos and nobody's watching it. I'm not mad at that. She brings up a great point.
Speaker 1: I put an image of something else in somebody's head. If you like a song, they're all wasted money. I don't see any of these videos anywhere. No waste of time and money.
Speaker 3: I agree. You know, if it's gonna cost a lot of money, you know she's gonna be a smart business person. I respect that she is.
Speaker 1: It's an outdated thought. Well, you put out a single and you have to put out a video that compliments it, Like now, you don't If the song's good enough, it'll catch on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, although a music video can help obviously.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you like videos, I guess, and you want to watch something. But I just don't think there's a correlation for one to the other anymore. I just they're two separate things. And I guess if you find a song because of video or vice versa, I guess it could help, But I don't know. I'm with her. I think it's a waste of money. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And more music news, Lady Gaga's new solo single, Disease has flopped Unfortunately, it didn't even debut in the top thirty, and then it's second week it plummeted down the charts. But you know, thankfully for her, the song with Bruno Mars was a big hit, and according to Hits Daily, Double is in talks, which means it's probably happening. Gaga is in talks to headline Coachella. She already did it once, so she filled in for who Beyonce Beyonce, Yes, yeah, and then Beyonce went the following year. Yeah, she did it once, but you know there are people that have done it more than once.
Speaker 1: I went to that one. She was great.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Also Katie Perry, you know what, I got to mention it because it's all so smart. She's really turned things around with this tour of hers. They've announced that next month she is going to go to the UK and will announce the UK tour in the UK, and we'll be doing a lot of UK press, including a ninety minute TV special where she will perform her biggest hits. I mean, it's a lot of work that she's putting into promoting this tour, but I think it's really paying off and it really will save not just this era, but perhaps her entire career going forward.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't think her career was in jeopardy. I just think that her new music isn't anything that anyone gonna care about it any much. Like I said, she's always going to be a star. She was doing a residency. It was very successful. Once you have that many hits and you're deemed as one of the most successful female pop stars of all time. I never thought she was going to be circling the drain. I just didn't know how relevant her new music's going to be. But look that happened for Gaga. She's pretty relevant, so you know what I mean, Like it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, quick question for you. Do you think fourteen year olds know who Martha Stewart is?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know. She did a lot of stuff with Snoop, But do fourteen year olds know who Snoop is? I don't know. I imagine maybe some of them if they're online enough.
Speaker 3: Okay, just want I got into this debate with one of my gaze you know, because he sent me something about Martha and he said icon and I'm like, I don't know. To me, an icon is somebody that all ages know and I don't think fourteen year olds know Martha Stewart. They know Snoop. I do believe fourteen year olds know Snoop. I don't think they know Martha. And then my friend was like, well, they don't know Madonna either. I'm like, fourteen year olds know Madonna. They may not be able to name her songs, but they know her.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yes, it's to each his own. It just depends on what you're exposed to.
Speaker 3: In more music news, this is surprising. We don't know who the NFL Super Bowl halftime show performer is going to be next year, but the NFL did announce that the halftime show on Christmas Day this year in Texas is going to be Beyonce. The performer for the halftime.
Speaker 1: Show Kendrick Lamar's the halftime show this year.
Speaker 3: Didn't that already happen?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Super Bowls in February? Oh?
Speaker 3: Fuck, you're right. I don't know why I didn't remember, because we talked about it. I just because I'm not excited about it. Maybe that's why.
Speaker 1: That's Probably I'm not either.
Speaker 3: I'm more excited about Beyonce doing the halftime show in December next month.
Speaker 1: That's crazy because it's Christmas Day. The show's on Netflix, which they've never done before. So Netflix must have just thrown the craziest number at Beyonce to do it. That's all I can think of, Like, why else we've never you know, we don't typically have Christmas Day games. Steelers are going to play the Chiefs, which, by the way, the Steelers won this weekend and the Chiefs loss. Taylor Swift wasn't there.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's the Ravens versus the Texans.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I'm telling you what happened this weekend.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see.
Speaker 1: The other game is the Steelers are playing the Chiefs on Christmas Day. There's two games on Christmas Day.
Speaker 3: Oh I see, I see, I see, I see.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My Steelers beat the Ravens, whom I think is the best team in football, and then the Bills kicked the Chiefs ass pretty good this weekend, with no Taylor Swift in Buffalo.
Speaker 3: In some quick movie news, the Rocks new film Red One opened this weekend with a very disappointing thirty four point one million dollars. The movie had a budget of two hundred and fifty million dollars and marketing costs of one hundred million dollars. I talked to one of my friends that works in the film industry, and he just said, it's really hard to launch an original movie that's not based on pre existing intellectual property. True, which is just so sad that we've gotten here.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know he had a new movie out this year weekend. I'm in the media. I've never heard of Red One. I haven't seen any promotion for it. I've seen nothing online for it. So to me, I hear thirty five million, and I'm like, well, hell, that's a success because I've never even fucking heard of it, So there's that.
Speaker 3: I think that that's a part of it too. Also, Conan O'Brien has been chosen as the host for the Oscars whatever. I feel the same about him as I do Kendrick Lamar, Like, who cares, We're in agreement.
Speaker 1: I'm not a huge Conan fan myself.
Speaker 3: I think it would have been better to have I don't know, like an unexpected pick, somebody Edgier, I don't know who, maybe even Ricky Gervais or something like that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Ricky would do it. But look, Cona'll be fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, he'll be fine. He's perfect for it because he's not doing much else. That's the thing to host the Oscars. It takes a lot of time, and people who are hot don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: Well. I think he has a daily podcast, a daily one. I think, so wow, maybe he went too serious boom.
Speaker 3: All right, before we take some calls, a quick thank you to say of our new Patreon supporters who signed up at patreon dot com slash perez Hilton to get exclusive weekly shows from us. If you want more, go to Patreon dot com slash perez Hilton. Thank you to ka W Kathy Drew. Thank you to Michelle Latch who signed up for the entire year. Thank you to Diana Pugh, Rose Dion in Canada, just Sam, Mindy Lee, Katie Gastillo, Kim get Drich Kat and that's everybody. Appreciate you.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take some calls.
Speaker 4: My name is Maureen. I'm from San Diego and I just wanted to say I had to pause the podcast. I'm listening to the election podcast and Booker, I agree with what you're saying. We're gonna be okay. Everybody needs to just book all their seatbelts and hang on because it will be a wild ride. And also, I did have a question, so if I did I want to be a part of the Patreon, would I have access to previous episodes? Thanks guys, love the show, keep up.
Speaker 3: The great work.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you get every episode we've ever put out.
Speaker 3: And I think it's fun to go back and listen to those that you know, maybe it's a month ago, or two months ago or twelve months ago, but you know there's something nostalgic and fun about them, like, oh God, I remember that. I go, oh wow, oh this is so fun.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like a song where a song takes you back to a time. When you listen to an old show, you're like, oh, I forgot about those people. It's just a cool little time capsule there. But yeah, if you don't know what the patreon, it shows up in your feed exactly like your podcast. You won't even know any difference. You just get shows that the other people don't. It's that simple.
Speaker 3: Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton would appreciate your support.
Speaker 5: Hey, Booker and sorez Anasasia. Otherwise it is Anny from stimser. I'm just calling because I was listening about, you know, beinging a hot chick. I want to tell you it's not hard. So even if you're an ugly chick, guys, famous guys, rich guys, poor guys building an ugly chick, So it really doesn't matter what she look like.
Speaker 4: And everyone wants to being a hot chick, but everyone guy also wants to being an ugly chick.
Speaker 5: So I just found that funny because you're right, but it really doesn't matter on the looks.
Speaker 1: So she really should have took the money.
Speaker 5: And run because it's not even gonna take twenty years.
Speaker 4: It's not gonna take you here.
Speaker 5: It's gonna take two months. I'll be surprized if it takes two months for her to regret it, if that was really an offer. Anyways, I love the podcast and I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Who is she talking about?
Speaker 3: I forget Zach Bryan.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, exactly, the chick that's releasing every little fucking thing he's ever said. I know, career coasting off of him, and everybody's given me shit for saying that. Sorry for fucking speaking the truth every fucking thing that he supposedly did. That's all she talks.
Speaker 3: About like just take she should have taken the money.
Speaker 1: She was never offered the money. It's just a bullshit story. She was not offered any money. No way.
Speaker 6: All right, Hype Booker, this is Eric, come from New York. I was just listening to the podcast and you were talking about Brianna Lapiglia and Brian So you did a really big disservice for Booker.
Speaker 2: By not letting him know that he was emotionally abusive. And if you actually watch the podcast any of her videos, I said that we see that it's going to end up coming out that he was.
Speaker 3: She never said that he was physically abusive.
Speaker 1: No, she was about to say it's gonna come out.
Speaker 3: How how do you.
Speaker 2: Know that it's going to end up coming out that he was physically abusive? Maybe you might want to dial back her calling her a dick rider.
Speaker 1: Have a good dick dick rider. I'm just gonna go ahead and stick with that one.
Speaker 3: How do you know it was a physically abusive.
Speaker 1: She does it. That's the thing. As we just said, five seconds ago, we didn't. I didn't even know there's going to be another call about her. Five seconds ago, this person isn't famous. She's a fucking nobody. That's like writing off of his fame and every fucking thing that they went through and their relationship is now in podcasts for I personally find that to be fucked up. To be honest with you, I mean, what you two shared is between you two. But if you want to make some money off of it, go ahead, but don't ask me to respect you because of it. Give me a break.
Speaker 3: I'm inclined to agree with Booker.
Speaker 1: Wow, you never care that too often. Man. Let's wrap it up all right.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you all. Have a wonderful pre Thanksgiving week next week. We won't have a show next Monday, but we will have a Patreon show. Even more reason to sign up at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. We're taking Thanksgiving week off from the regular show, but we will give our Patreon supporters a Patreon show next week. If we don't see you there, we'll see you guys in two weeks. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving break everybody.
Speaker 1: Thank you pees, Thank you guys. Take care