Speaker 1: Man, there's no cigar on this episode. There's no.
Speaker 2: There's none of that bullshit. What I feel in my fucking gut letting you guys down these last couple of weeks in the playoffs, when it's like, you know, the whole aka payoff Willie, aka playoff Willie, playoff Willie has been nowhere to be found, and.
Speaker 1: That's fucking on me. And I take that to heart.
Speaker 2: I don't want to continue to fucking, you know, gas myself when I'm just audishing losses. I haven't won. I've been in nothing but a fucking slump. I've been in hell. Anybody who's watched Bust with the Bulls, anybody who watched Bust with the Boys this last week, heard Tailorwan's speech to me on going through hell. The only way is through, and we've been fucking going through it these last couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: But I have spent.
Speaker 2: My entire life for a moment like this, for a moment like this, because we'll never get this opportunity. Back out there chirping, he doesn't got it. Oh, this is just a fucking airhead out there on a mic, just saying dumb ass shit, just trying to get clicks and views and say little headlines like he's got his fucking boys in the back ones back there wearing a goofy ass fucking white beater. These dudes don't take this shit seriously. They don't deliver data. Don't take that personal. Brother, I'm just saying, that's what people are saying.
Speaker 1: I don't care what people are saying. Bro, that's the thing. Okay, Okay, I don't know. Then you took it a little personally.
Speaker 2: I just I just wanted to make that people are fucking coming after us our product. You ushould take that personally, because you do nothing but pl a hell of a product on the fucking internet weekend and week out. If you're watching right now, subscribe, leave comments, hit that little notification spell we are coming for it all.
Speaker 3: We need how many views we need this week JP, it's the last week. So if it's not a million thirty k I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that range. If it's not a million thirty thousand views. Before we get into this game, the big Game, the super Bowl, the granddaddy of them all, we have to shout out our presenting sponsor prop for a while because this is about to be a proper ass when we put on the board this week, I'm not going to get I'm not gonna let my ego get in the way of what the date of the facts and what this brain has been trying to cook up the last however many days it's been because I've truly been I've been in hell. I hate letting people down, and I feel like I've done nothing but let you guys down. The bet the Boy's Parlay, fucking I'm letting my family down because I'm doing more than just what I say on this bet the Bus show.
Speaker 1: I'm doing a lot more, and I've lost them all.
Speaker 2: But before we get into that, proper wild a clean all day energy shot designed to boost your energy, focused in productivity, without the jitters or crash. No preservatives, no artificial sweeteners, no fucking bullshit boys, no horrible chemicals, nothing that's gonna give you cancer. Just a natural tasting energy shot with clean ingredients that work.
Speaker 1: And what we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Do, boys, because this is our last two raw, We're gonna do a social. Oh gonna pass these boys out, past these things out, and we're gonna do a social. I'll use to I'll use one of their new flavors because they got some new flavors. They got Kiwi Apple strawberry.
Speaker 1: And lemon line.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna hit this lemon line, boy, men, no cheating. Hey, it's been an absolute honor. Does anybody have a fucking anything they want to say before we put this thing? Doesn't it down on her throat? May God have mercy on the board because we won't love you guys. This is fucking it. This is the last dance. This is what we were made of, Mitch, which you printed out with the data points.
Speaker 1: This is fucking it. Brother. I believe in it. I believe in the system that we've been preaching the entire time. Cheers. Anybody not drink it. I'm about to drink mine. Drink it. Drink it. I'm trying to flip the switches. Not doing it.
Speaker 2: Any type of review or any words of encouragement you want to give Jack before we get this thing going.
Speaker 4: I like to go into my notes though, so I can really make this accurate, because this is coming from the goat of smoke with Khalifa, and it's about second chances, It's about last chances.
Speaker 1: Because this is all we got is one more week. He quoted this.
Speaker 4: We never really learned from the first mistake, or the second or the third. It only hits us when we're giving the last chance. And I think we're all we're feeling that moment right now. This is our last chance. We got a full calendar year after this until we're back, not really more like half.
Speaker 1: A calendar year. But it really doesn't matter about time.
Speaker 4: This is our last fucking chance, and we need to send the people off right with a big, big check account. With that being said, I feel like I just need some encouragement, some motivation from our humble leader, so you got anything.
Speaker 2: That quote by whis Kalifa couldn't have been any more perfect for this moment, because it is when the last chance comes, that's when it really starts hitting you. And the way we've been letting motherfuckers down, that one does hit deep. I'm doing my fucking best this week, and I know my best is going to be enough because we rise to the occasion. The cream always rises to the top. We are the cream. Do not get it fucking twisted, boys, You got to go through some adversity to get to the top of the mountain. You have to go through adversity to get to the top of the mountain. But the ones who face adversity sometimes you need to understand that they're shitting the way and you need to go back down, reassessed, go through fucking hell, and get back up and go back up a different mountain. And today we're doing that. It's real simple, boys. We've got one more game and that's it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Most of you have been betting with us for fourteen weeks give or take a few, surrounding the controversy surrounding year ten. And now that we know the NFL is rigged and scripted, we can say with absolute certainty that the NFL was keeping me out of the league. But you've got one more game, and after that, most of you will never be able to bet with us again.
Speaker 1: Your car is gonna get repoded, your house will get taken.
Speaker 2: That's if I let you guys down, Because y'all have been with me for a while, and y'all have been hearing me talk about this word being perfect, and I want you to understand something. To me, being perfect isn't about that scoreboard. It isn't about winning. It's about you and your relationship to yourself, your family, and your friends. Being perfect is about being able to look your friends in the eye and know that you didn't let them down because you told them the truth. And that truth is that you did everything that you could. There wasn't one more thing you could have done. Can you live in that moment? That's the question. Can you live in that moment as best you can with clear eyes and love in your heart in your heart. If you can do that, gentleman, then you're perfect. I want you all to take a moment right now, and I want you to look each other in the eyes, and look at each other in the eyes.
Speaker 1: I want you to put.
Speaker 2: Your I want you to put each other in your hearts forever, because forever.
Speaker 1: He's about to happen in a few days. I want you to close your eyes and I want you to think a JP Hovey, who is your.
Speaker 2: Brother, and he would die to be out there on that field come Sunday, but unfortunately, due to lack of ability and a recessive chin, he wasn't good enough.
Speaker 1: And I want you to put that.
Speaker 2: In your hearts, because boys, my heart is full, and soon our bank account will be too.
Speaker 4: If everybody could just buy your heads, I will be leading us in the prayer this week. Dear Lord, please grant us the serenity to accept the results we cannot change, the courage to bet the bus when we can, and the wisdom to know that it does not matter, for that is the sportsbook. The power and glory to you now and forevermore.
Speaker 1: Amen, Man, now's the time. Let's get into this fucking game. A JP.
Speaker 2: Do you wanna do you want to set us up for this game? What game do we got on.
Speaker 3: The board this week? This week we have the big game. We have the Super Bowl. I'm pretty sure we're allowed.
Speaker 4: To say it.
Speaker 1: I think so too, right.
Speaker 2: I have the Eagles and Chiefs find out there's not an advertisment like if we're out there in the It's the the Kelsey Bowl and also the Andy Reid Bowl.
Speaker 3: One of the largest story lines that this the history of the game has ever seen. And this weekend legends will be made. So will tell us who the legends will be and who the villains might be.
Speaker 1: Boys, this is a tough game to me.
Speaker 2: The Chiefs who came out of the toughest conference and they're firing Patrick Mahomes. He's wheeling and dealing even with the fucking little broken wheel.
Speaker 1: The Eagles are them. They've told us from the get go. We lost. People got a little uh fugazi.
Speaker 2: There at the end of the year when Jalen Hurts went down, but the Eagles came out undefeated with they go like eight to nine to zero before they lost the game ten eleven, twelve, and oh something like that. They won a lot of games before they lost one, but then they hit a little bump in the row because they had a little bit of adversity when Jalen Hurts went down, but have been quick to fucking remind us by beating everybody's asking. The playoffs, I think they've won by a total combined fifty five points. But they're fucking tough man, the Kelsey bro the Kelsey brothers, the Kelse brothers, an absolute master class of a year on and off the field. There's no better time in their careers to start up podcast New Heights. Just fucking climbing the mountain. Both the boys, I think they're both all pro so I know they're both pro bowlers, the best of their position. Just all of the coming together and now they're playing against each other this week. And Andy Reid wins the Super Bowl with the Eagles, right, No, no, no.
Speaker 3: He didn't win one with the Eagles.
Speaker 1: That's right. But obviously the history of now everybody, so yeah, that's tough. That was a tough l right though, a tough little quick out for me.
Speaker 2: But Andy Reid coming from the Eagles, like you know that boys ready to put up a fifty burger on this game.
Speaker 1: You know he's hungry to beat the city that he tried to.
Speaker 2: Bring, this type of prosperity and abundance like he has with Kansas City.
Speaker 1: Kans City's back.
Speaker 2: A lot of people talking with the Patrick Mahomes the amount of playoff games that he's won in his five year career. That's fucking nuts, man, because I feel like he's been arguably the best player in the league since he's been in the league. But this is a tough fucking game. Fortunately, the boy Mitch Mitch is biased toward the Chiefs. We know where Mitch is going. What I'm doing right now is I'm going to try to deliver the information in the data as true as I can do.
Speaker 1: I have a little bias somewhere possibly.
Speaker 2: I do enjoy both of these teams, regardless of my middle finger to Kansas City all year. I was wrong once again about fucking saying that my hot takes.
Speaker 1: They're not going to make the playoffs. Kansas City.
Speaker 2: I apologize for absolutely fucking nothing because you brought us views and entertainment to social media. That's the name of the game, it is, you know what I'm saying. That's the name of the fucking game. But let's get into some of this data. The Eagles are favored at minus one and a half. The line open up being Chiefs minus one and a half. Since then, now the Eagles are favored, it's flip flopped. The over under is fifteen and a half. I personally would love to see fireworks the entire fucking game back and forth, and I'll tell you what we'll find out. I'll leave that for the end because that'll that could give away what I'm going to pick. But let's talk Chiefs. The injuries massive problem for the boys. However, this is the fucking Super Bowl. You got two weeks to lick your wounds. There's no doubt my mind. Lugerious need they're number one cornerback and Willie Gay will be out on the field.
Speaker 1: What did what did lugerious hurt concussion.
Speaker 2: He'll be back, Willie Gay the way that motherfucker's built, that gay, that fucking thick ass, that thick gay neck, dude, He's got that thick ass gay neck. He's gonna be out on the field, trust me, trust me what that you Gay's gonna be out there pounding those motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by that? Brother?
Speaker 2: You'll have to wait come Sunday to see what I mean. Mahomes is eight one and one in his career as an underdog again. Philadelphia is favored by minus one and a half. The Chiefs are ranked second sacks. They ranked second sacks during the season, they rank first and total offense and scoring offense. This is a well oil machine. That's They've all been together for a long time. Mahomes and Kels obviously are arguably the best duo to ever do it, the best, arguably the best dude would ever do it, and that is that is including Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski. Now, yeah, they'll probably need to win a couple more to solidify that, but the rise that Travis and Patrick are having that is an arguable thing.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's not I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's definitely arguable, but I just think Tom Brady and Gronk, it's it's different, Like I would I think Tom tom Brady didn't have like a Tyreek Hill like you had Randy Moss one season and look what he did in that one season. Imagine if he had Randy Moss for as long as Mahomes has had all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fair in that they could be the proper. While getting to me because i'mtarting to get a little juice, I'm sarting get a little seat.
Speaker 1: I'm talking a little.
Speaker 2: Faster because people really are quick to forget the greatness, like even Tom Brady retiring, You go back, Wow, this motherfucker's doing it for over two decades, and people are already talking about Mahomes being the goat, maybe immortal as you. Yeah, people, a lot of people have been out there saying, yo, is this the best dude to ever play football? Mahomes and Kels obviously are arguably the best duo to ever do it.
Speaker 1: Dude, I was quick to forget.
Speaker 2: I was actually watching the Patriots Rams Super Bowl when they were battling and in that grainy ass television you know, we got all the big screens. Now we don't get the little fucking box dinosaur TVs. But yeah, dude, and hey salute. Can we get a moment of sounds for Tom Brady get greatest quarterback to ever play the game?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: I checked this one out though. This is concerning the Chiefs their red zone defense. They give one up sixty seven sixty seven point three percent of the time. They allow a TD in the red zone sixty three point sixty seven point three percent of the time. I will figure that shit out one day, and that rings thirty first in the NFL. You want to hear about what the Eagles scoring red zone is.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Vee point eight percent of the time they score a touchdown in the red zone. That ranks third in the NFL. Can you which one is that?
Speaker 1: You know which one I'm talking about? You really trying to throw me. I'm like, oh, I'm not.
Speaker 3: If I'm reading it correctly, it means it works sixty seven percent all the time.
Speaker 1: It works sixty seven point eight percent of the time every time.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Let's jump over to the Eagles.
Speaker 2: The Eagles have won both of their playoff games by combining fifty five points that have only allowed fourteen points. The Eagles are seven to two against the spread in their last nine playoff games. That's a little fugazi fugazy. I feel like you can kind of throw that one out the window. However, we're just trying to deliver you the data. We're trying to deliver you the information. They rank first in sacks and pass defense that was throughout the season. They're also fourth in points all out per game at eighteen point eight. One of the best. Arguably the best defense in league, well they pretty much are, because they're fucking these are the only two left standing. The best defensive league goes against the best offensive the league. How do you even equate off of last week? Like Niners didn't really have their because they didn't have their quarterback, but a table was scary about the Eagles last week. The trenches, seeing that the Eagles can win on the ground, and they showed us before. But once again like against the defense, like the Niners, it's not like the quarterback of the Niners defense was hurt then being able to run the ball on the ground and move those trenches the way they were able to and not even need to use waffle house and Devonte Smith on the outside what they call Devonte Smith skinny batman. Waffless a skinny batman on the outside, you know what I mean? Like being able to fucking mow a team down that way is uh, I don't know how. Shit's impressive. But also the fucking chiefs Man they have that high powered offense. My thought again getting into this game, I thought to myself when I was losing, well, just all of my losses these last two weeks.
Speaker 1: Last week, when I was.
Speaker 2: Like sitting at my island, I had some busts with the boys, whiskey right next to me, sipping on it, thinking when my wife was like, how much you lose this week? And I was like waiting til after the super Bowl? And then I just slew the whiskey and I'm just sitting there fucking thinking like, how do I figure out the art of fading myself because I might have to do that? Or am I gonna let my pride, my ego get in the way against these Kansas City fans? Am I just gonna roll with Kansas City? I might fucking just let's let me just bet Kansas City? How about that? And then we're either gonna win together or they're gonna be pissed off when they fucking lose. And then people are gonna point the finger because everybody wants everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody's addicted the.
Speaker 2: Fucking problems always histe fall, it's his fall, it's his fall. No one wants to take accountability anymore.
Speaker 1: Eves. You're at a crossroads.
Speaker 2: I am, I really am, because I flip flopped on who I want to pick several times. Here's some weird sets, some goofy stats that you guys are gonna love.
Speaker 1: Remember.
Speaker 2: Comment silly stats. Yeah, some silly stats for the boys. Comment subscribe thumbs up this video. Remember, we gotta run. We gotta get to a million if we go. If we don't get a million, we'll settle for thirty thousand. The favorite is twenty nine and twenty five in.
Speaker 1: The super Bowl. That's kind of a wash.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's kind of a you know what I mean, Like twenty five and twenty nine to whatever. Teams wearing white jerseys have won thirty six times, including five of the last seven. The Chiefs are wearing white. Now, that's something I feel like I can kind of that's something I can.
Speaker 1: Kind of like, I don't mess with your mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the NFL leader in passing has only won the Super Bowl once. My homes led the league this year. The NFL league leader in passing has only won one time. The real goat Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning is the real goat.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: We people forget about that, Like, celebrate Tom Brady all you want. The goat was Peyton Manning. The goat is Peyton Manning. Can we get a moment of songs for Tom Brady? Get greatest quarterback to ever play the game. Both Eagles and Chiefs are sixteen and three, and both teams have scored five hundred and forty six points. That was the stat What does that mean? That's crazy that they're both just tied. Everything's even.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is now that I think about it, now that I had that up. Yeah, now that.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it again and hearing your guys' reaction, both of them, the records are same. They both scored the same amount of points. That shit is interesting as fuck. Carl Cheffers, Oh, no, Jeffers or Cheffers. Carl Cheffers and his crew are the referees for this game. They average the most flags thrown this year, with twelve a game. And you know why that is because these fucking reffs make it about them, not about the game. They don't look at themselves as a vessel for the game. They want to have the fucking yeah, the big call. They want to make these big calls at the end of the game. Here's what I'm gonna say. And Chiefs are fined four all time against the Eagles. Bag here are my thoughts. Chiefs win this game under two conditions. The NFL is rigged, and the refs make it about themselves and control this game in the last seven minutes of the fourth quarter. That's how the Chiefs will win this game. If the NFL isn't scripted like that, and the rest don't fuck it and botched the game at the very end, which they might do. If the Chiefs win this game, we will know why. I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 1: That is what will.
Speaker 2: Happen if the rest and this thing ain't scripted. I'm telling you right now, boys, the Eagles are winning the Super Bowl. The Eagles are gonna win the Super Bowl, and they might Taylor mentioned at all bustling with the Boys early this week if you haven't watched Busting with the Boys, go watch that.
Speaker 1: Subscribe to that as well. I mean, you guys are subscribed anyway.
Speaker 2: But he thinks it's gonna be double digits, which isn't out of the realm of possibilities.
Speaker 1: They really could beat that ass. They really could.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying that to mouth Chiefs fans. I just you look at it. Where do the Chiefs have the Eagles quarterback? And what will throw them special teams which is a big component of the game. Nine you'res in league, Well, it's quarterback and special teams. Like, we're not offensive line? Not offensive line? Who's their left tackle? Orlando Brown? Most overrated left tackle in the game they shot at the Boys, But that just is what it is. Yeah, with all due respect, you gave up as many pressures as Dennis Daily for the Titan and still made the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 1: That's what would you just.
Speaker 5: Fi I think Creed Humphrey, the Chief center, Yeah, would be all Pro over Jason Kelsey.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but that's whatever he's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who cares, no, No, he that center is a good player, and again Orlando Brown a good player. I just I think their offensive line is master over Rae because you've got Patrick Mahomes. If you can mitigate and fucking all the backyard plays that the Chiefs can do off script plays, that's where the game will be won. I think the Eagles have the defense to do that. They have the secondary, one of the best secondaries in the league. That's why they went and got Old Buddy from the Saints, right Gardner Johnson went and got Sue and Sue's depth. We're talking to Don Beak and Sue He's depth on that defensive line. Linebacking corps. They run and hit like they have the defense. Their front seven is better than the Chiefs. I do respect the Chiefs linebackers. I think they got a really good young linebacker corps. But again, I think like the Eagles have the better offense. They have the better secondary, they have the better defensive line, they have the better offensive line. Chiefs got to worry about getting fun can controlled double hips thrust it on throughout the entire drive. I don't hear you talking, Mitch, Are you talking?
Speaker 1: Brother? That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You saw the tape on the Eagles against the Nighters, moving those boys hanging on until now. I'm now I'm going back in another little tangent when it comes to running backs. You hear that I did have a little b Hey, even running backs like I do. Who's at Pacheco. I respect their game, But bro, who's a Gainesville game?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I must we be.
Speaker 2: Gainesville because he a't getting number of games out there on the on the ground. Again, they showed that they can win the game in multitude of ways. Jalen hurts, and you might look at him being the m v P. I hope the boy does, because what a fucking story. He said throughout the entirety of the game, throughout the entirety of his career, coming from Oklahoma. Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner. Jalen hurts, But you got aj Brown, Devonte Smith. These dudes are fucking it. I truly don't think they have the roster top to bottom to beat the Eagles. Even in coaching Andy Reid offensive he's a mastermind, But the way the Eagles have been rolling, dude like it's a it's not just because they have talent, they have the coaching step to put together. In Siriani, I hope he fucking takes the mic a little bit and gets in front of the cameraon does his thing.
Speaker 1: He does that.
Speaker 2: They play meek meal before the game. It's a rap, man. I think it's Eagles minus one and a half. I think that's a uh. I know. I apologize. I apologize, guys. I'm telling you I've taken it. I've taken it seriously. The way we've dropped the ball these last two weeks, like it, we fuck around, we do this and that. I'm like, God, damn it, man, what's happened. I'm in a little slump. This is getting me out of the slump. Certainty, certainty, with absolute certainty, the Eagles are winning the Super Bowl. Makes you got anything anything else to say?
Speaker 5: Pussy your your past record, no shots and is not meant to be a shot, but might be. I had a certain Eagles fan called me last week said, oh, Will's taking the Niners.
Speaker 1: I'm doubling down on the Eagles. Eagles won.
Speaker 5: I feel the exact same way this week. You you're you're I'm fading you. And as of the past couple of weeks, fading you. You're in the green, which is what we strive for. The fact that you picked the Eagles, I am feeling more confident with the chiefs.
Speaker 2: I hope everybody who phased me loses their fucking house. That's how I feel about it.
Speaker 5: Wow, I mean everybody's been fading. You might be buying a new house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you, if you've been going all in the last these last three weeks. But you talk about the regular season. I've been putting up fucking dingers, dude, But.
Speaker 1: What matters in the regular season. We're talking posting, We're talking postseason. You're right, You're right there. Listen.
Speaker 2: I gave much feel I'm not running from it. I fucked up, but I feel very good about this pick. And not not in the not in the way of the making jokes and being loud and being the fucking friend boys up here just rocking the mic.
Speaker 1: I'm talking like data, I'm talking. I'm talking.
Speaker 2: We've been in the trenches watching ball, and I just that's how I feel.
Speaker 1: Jack, any of the boys. I would love to know what's.
Speaker 2: The back of the bus. What are you guys picking, because fuck the guy, we're not even using the guy this week.
Speaker 4: Before before we lock in our teams, I want to know the most important bet what everybody has, and that is the coin flip heads or tails straight off the rib fifty to fifty one shot at glory because I'm tails, never fails, never fails. But I know there's gotta be some guy in here who's gonna ride with heads, Mitch.
Speaker 1: I hope he does.
Speaker 2: Mitch, I'm gonna tell you, ever bet send it to all your group chat of little minion, fucking friends of you guys, fait everything and lose it all and then I'll fire you and.
Speaker 1: Then you'll be then you'll then you'll be down triple. That's a joke, but that was we needed that for the clip. I always go ahead, I'm mad and everything. I'm always heads. You got that fat ass head? Jp Uh? What what do you got on the pick? What's your pick? Jack? What's your pick? Are you on Eagles or Chiefs? I'm on Eagles. Okay, dude, just got away with fly Dude, Glory, Fly.
Speaker 2: Bang Bang Eagle Gang Bang Bang Burg Gang Baby.
Speaker 3: Oh would that be said? I will also be with the Eagles, Eagles everything. I think Jalen Hurts will be the m v P and I think Devontae Smith will be the one that he'll be battling for with m v P. To one Oklahoma boy one Alabama boy going at.
Speaker 1: It, hugging in the end right in front of Willie Gay. I will also be riding with the Eagles.
Speaker 6: I think you slept on them all year, and it's nice to see you hop on board with the Eagles. Yeah, do you really think I've slept on them all year? You took the Niners by a long shot. The round before that, you took the Giants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I was, Uh, you make a couple of good points right there. It's okay what I'm saying, not not in a way to where I've, like, you know, been an anti casey about it.
Speaker 1: I've thought the Eagles were a tough team.
Speaker 2: I fell into the trap of like they did go through some diversity at the end of the year, and then when the playoffs you're like, oh fuck yeah, they're they're I don't know why I forgot yeah, And the boys quick to forget a lot of shit. So I know everybody out there they're thinking, like, how can we take this dude seriously?
Speaker 1: Like when he's lost a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you right now, I'm as serious as fucking serious kits.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 2: We're winning this game. Seriously, Hey guys. Hey, it's been an absolute honor serving you guys this year. Does anybody have any last words? I do, thank you, thank you. That's what we needed.
Speaker 1: One quote to end us on.
Speaker 4: And it's appropriate because though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, clear eyes full slate can't fucking lose, boys, and I will put together the greatest bet the boys parlay of all time. May God have mercy on the board, because we fucking won't. I love you, We appreciate you. Please comments, comments, comments, valutations.
Speaker 1: We just got to start