Speaker 1: It's nine ogen one O Engine with Jenny Garth and Tory spelling. Hello, omg years we're live.
Speaker 2: From Las Vegas, lost in Las Vegas. Wouldn't that be nice to be lost in Las Vegas?
Speaker 1: Oh? It would not, well, not lost, but like lost. No, I'm not gonna. I don't want to do that either.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, Viva Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: How's that been? Maybe?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: My brain's exploding with how many things I want to say about this episode? Did you notice thirty years ago Vegas looks so different?
Speaker 1: So different?
Speaker 2: So I got to say it pulled on my heart strings because obviously Vegas, like my dad shot in Vegas a lot his shows, and we used to go there every summer, all starred us, like all the hotels, the iconic landmark hotels that are no longer there. It looks vastly different now totally. It was like my childhood. So it felt it felt really good.
Speaker 4: What's the pyramid?
Speaker 3: Is that the links luxor?
Speaker 4: Sorry? Thank you? We just showed. I mean there was was my childhood?
Speaker 3: Is it gone now?
Speaker 1: Circus never been to Circus Circus?
Speaker 4: It's still there, and so was the Adventure to Circus Circus in Reno.
Speaker 2: Like, when I was growing up, there wasn't much for kids to do. Now it's everywhere you can do stuff for kids. So my parents would take us to Circus Circus and it was c d AF.
Speaker 1: But there was a roller coaster.
Speaker 2: Right even then, it was like as a kid they had to take a circus was so legit.
Speaker 4: You were like, I'm in heaven, even though your parents were like, here's a wipeye, here's a whiteye, here's a white pee. So gross. As a kid, you were like, is this real?
Speaker 2: So I'm going to go on record that last week you and Alan and Limb said we didn't film there, and now you're changing your story.
Speaker 4: I never said that. Uh huh no, roll it back, it back, Please roll it back, because I did not say that. I knew, hey, everybody, let's go to Vegas. Check the tape. I didn't know why. I didn't remember.
Speaker 2: Why you said you didn't think we filmed there, because I was like, did we go there? And you're like, you didn't go there?
Speaker 4: Which said that? Or Jenny said that?
Speaker 3: Oh no, Amy Sugarman.
Speaker 4: Check.
Speaker 3: Didn't you think we remembered where we went or the episode we did?
Speaker 4: Somebody checked the tape.
Speaker 1: Did you go to Vegas?
Speaker 2: Amy said, one I didn't go, and two she didn't think that we filmed in Vegas.
Speaker 4: Actually, oh, somebody needs to check that tape. If you win, I will give you these Gilmore Girls slippers. Wow, did I see you where? Seven? Or eight?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll take that.
Speaker 4: I've only want them twice.
Speaker 3: Great, let's move on.
Speaker 4: Wait, so much to talk about.
Speaker 1: Let's introduce the episode so we can get into it. Because Amy really goes.
Speaker 4: I'm like exploding. Let Jenny read the synopsis because I have so much to say. Seven.
Speaker 1: Episode ten, Lost in Last Fus aired in November twentieth, nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 2: Synopsis. A trip to Sin City turns tragic when David Silver gets drugged by two Vegas villains. Kelly is caught locking lips with Mark, and Mark gets caught with the wrong thread count. Meanwhile, Brandon spends the weekend with a sad stranger. Ray returns for his final performance, Claire has a hunch that pays off, and Steve's cheating street continues.
Speaker 1: There I mean, Michael Wang written by Steve Wasserman.
Speaker 4: I have to get nice, let her go before she explodes. Where do we start? Could we start with could we start with the randommest storyline of all time?
Speaker 1: Yes? What was the point of the storyline?
Speaker 4: So the actress that played the random girl that lost her walls Allison Smith. That girl was on Kate and Alley Kate and Alli Jen, but she also played Annie. That girl can sing. She also was in the West Wing. She played John Spencer's daughter, the Chief of Staff's.
Speaker 3: Daughter, Alison Smith. Like in our Heydays, she was huge.
Speaker 4: She was legit. What well, it's the most random story of all time work.
Speaker 1: It doesn't drive Brandon forward, It doesn't really do anything.
Speaker 4: First of all, it was completely sketchy. I thought there must be a ruse here, that this is all planned and they're going to steal like Jim.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is even then, Yeah, they.
Speaker 4: Should have just used her to sing. I don't know why, like if they wanted to get her on the show, Like maybe she should have been in Jamie Walter's band.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I was so excited when he takes her to the Wilshir Crescent motel. I thought something good is going to happen.
Speaker 4: To find Phil was his name, Phil build a Rat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys, did you kind of want them to hook up or something.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I just thought who First of all, who was more crazy him for letting a random girl in his car and then in his house, or her were going with a random dude she's never met in her life in La when she's come from the small town of Whereversville, Ohio.
Speaker 2: And then he's like things are safe in La. I'm like, oh boy, things have changed. But then it's like woooo yeah, it's like, what's happening.
Speaker 1: I mean I would go with a guy like Brandon. He seems so trustworthy.
Speaker 3: Those are the ones that end up killing you totally.
Speaker 4: That's how you get murdered. That's literally what I.
Speaker 3: Was gonna say.
Speaker 2: There was just something online that, uh, people that work in office jobs, the street lace guys are usually the serial killers.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you just.
Speaker 4: Got mugged by someone on roller blades, run into the diner and say I've been mugged, call nine one one no.
Speaker 2: And for a second I was like, wait, did something happen in like Brandon by mistake because he roller blades all the time. I was like, did he bump into her and by accident take her purpose? It's gonna lead what is this happening here? And the best Java in La.
Speaker 4: I thought it was all going to be a ruse because remember we've had that storyline before. Yes, So it was like, we've had this ruse.
Speaker 1: Then they go back to his house and he gives out his address to the Strange Man the film.
Speaker 4: I thought that was super sketchy too. I thought I was so the whole thing was so sketchy. They go to the motel and he's not there.
Speaker 1: He left her for some other person.
Speaker 3: I thought it was all going to be all tied up to kind of go with the David's storyline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was hoping for more.
Speaker 2: I feel like they were like, ooh, Alison Smith, she's big. We want to use her in something. I don got nothing, so we'll just put her in this storyline.
Speaker 4: Redca the weirdest, Like literally, that to me is the kind of storyline you make up, like in the shower, you're like, I know what we can do, and then you make a call and then they write it down and it's just so weird like and then they're like, no, we're not going to do that. I could have thought of fifty more things for Alison Smith, including joining the cast.
Speaker 1: Or just singing and dancing a little bit bad.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie you, guys. I thought she was okay in this role.
Speaker 4: It's a hard knock life, Like she could have busted out any of them.
Speaker 1: It was nothing for her to do. But like, also, she played it so calm that I wanted more.
Speaker 4: Someone stole your wallet and you're in a strange town and you have nothing, maybe a tier one tier, you don't know where your fiance even is, and then you find out he left you.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, wait, what was the joke that Brandon made about President Clinton's I never inhaled mine when he's telling Melanie his dreams of becoming a politician.
Speaker 2: Right because that happened before we knew the Monica Lewinsky.
Speaker 4: Story, right, Yes, so that was the least of his worries.
Speaker 3: He never inhaled.
Speaker 4: All I thought about was my dreams of making Brandon in the future governor because I feel like it tracked because he really want to be president. He hasn't accomplished. Those guys are we're all of the age where he could be governor, but he's not president yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he needs another five years.
Speaker 3: It's like Gopher from Love Boat did he become governor?
Speaker 4: Go Fred Grandy he was a senator, congressman and Sonny Bono was bare right on spring Arnold Schwarzenegger, I feel Sonny also became a congressman. I think he was more than just mayor. Clint Eastwood was mayor.
Speaker 3: Does anyone want to think on some level, this whole storyline was only so that she could have some talk with him about the Kelly thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, other than that, what is there to I don't know. The only thing was that he saw Kelly kissing Mark and then he talks about it a little bitty bit, but it's nothing significant, But you can see that he's in his head.
Speaker 2: Where's Tracy Gallien? I know she like finished her early and she went home, but like she doesn't call, She doesn't Now.
Speaker 4: She wasn't in the episode because she's on vacation for for what holiday? Is it Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Isn't she they're not dating? Are they dating yet?
Speaker 4: The kissed and stuff?
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: I'm a huge fan of Alison Smith, but I got to say she her betrayal of this character was very online.
Speaker 4: With Mark and Dalton James.
Speaker 3: I agreements, like it was just there was no emotion.
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa whoa them fighting words.
Speaker 4: I I agree with you both because Jenny made that point too, that she like underplayed it. I agree. And also do you think that she was like this script is whack, but it's a good paycheck because I'm a guest, so I'm gonna She didn't quite get that high billing though, because it went Jamie Walters then Mark. I don't even know where Alison Smith's name came on. She wasn't like special guest star, was she right?
Speaker 2: But did they have I don't remember this part at the end where it like and a Smith baby.
Speaker 4: Because Jamie Walter's got the Can we talk about that?
Speaker 1: You want to talk about Vegas?
Speaker 4: Why did he? Why does he come back after you all did him so dirty? I would like to go to Mark and Kelly next?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, geez, very passionate about that. Let's talk about Kelly gets caught canoodling with Mark Reeve. He says he's in love with her.
Speaker 4: It was so uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Can someone do the math here? How long have they been dating? Have I told you lately that I love you?
Speaker 1: Have? I?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You creepy?
Speaker 3: Do that phone thing you've said?
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: Kelly never said I love you to him, did she?
Speaker 4: Well, she still doesn't. He when every time he said it, I was like, that was fast and this is uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Right, So how long do you think they've been dating at this?
Speaker 4: Like they've been on like five dates okay, and he's like.
Speaker 1: I love you, I love you, I love them were really boring dinners.
Speaker 4: He's still up to his tricks with the creepy calling. It's all on the.
Speaker 2: Tank top, you know what, on the couch, Like there was one part where I liked that he was like almost like gave something aggressive, like confident. When he's like canoeling, You're like, oh wait, wait wait and he's like you're all right. I was like, oh my god, is he going to try to do something and hurt her?
Speaker 4: No, I don't get that vibe from him. I thought the couch was sort of cute for a second.
Speaker 1: For a second, so Kelly's not She's not into him. I feel like, no, are they going to and she kind of knows it. Are they going to hook up? And then she changes her mind or she never going to hook up with them? Because if you looked up with him, I'm going to lose a little respect for her.
Speaker 4: She didn't interpret the sheets as like she's very boy with him. With him ps, No, not yet right now. She just cuddled. They just spooned. Yeah, oh okay. But then she's very She goes, I don't want to be a tease. But then she goes and gets the three hundred and ten thread count, so.
Speaker 2: She's alluding to the fact that she's going, okay, I understand now.
Speaker 1: Waits three hundred and ten thread count a good thing, because that sounds kind of low.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but the ten tell me the thread count three hundred and ten now one thousand third count.
Speaker 3: That's impressive.
Speaker 4: But this was the nineties.
Speaker 2: I was so thrown off by the staged box that they do on TV shows, big red bow and then you just off instead of unwrapping the bow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a very kind of promiscuous gift to give him if you're not really into him. But maybe she's just doing him a favor because the sheets were gross.
Speaker 4: No, she said, boys don't know anything about sheets, and so I'm just getting these for you because I might be sleeping here more.
Speaker 3: He's in love with you, you're leading him on.
Speaker 1: I feel like she's not leading him on because she's just she's exploring and she's being open and communicative about she's not ready to do it with him.
Speaker 4: And okay, okay, I just hope he knows to wash him before you put him on the bed. A lot of people don't know that it's really important to wash sheets before you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, Jen, what do you think I knew that?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 4: Nope, Jenny, Jen taught me how to wash.
Speaker 3: So you know, Oh my god, that came out wrong.
Speaker 4: Wash clothes, which are the three of us irons their pillowcases? I feel like I know. But wait, they have that great spray. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Have you seen it specifically for like betting that you spray it's not like wrinkle away that like for your clothes and it gets all the wrinkles out of your bedding?
Speaker 1: Is it completely toxic?
Speaker 4: That's what I was gonna say, Jenny, I don't know.
Speaker 3: My friend Jesse uses it and she doesn't like toxic, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Look, well, yeah, if the sheets come out of the dryer and they are wrinkled, then you need to de wrinkle them with an iron, not a toxic spray.
Speaker 3: You guys, wait, you're making assumptions that is toxic. Yeah, we're not.
Speaker 4: We didn't say a brand.
Speaker 2: We don't know sing an ad by here, don't don't slam them yet.
Speaker 4: And you said spray. I got nervous.
Speaker 1: But but Amy, do you know, is the Mark and Kelly storyline going to progress further than where it is read?
Speaker 4: I think we've only got a couple of few episodes left of it.
Speaker 3: Does she sleep with him?
Speaker 4: I can't remember. I just know that you look like you're like, why am I doing this?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 4: I didn't feel that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Again, this is me saying she seems she you really happy in real life and you're glowing and you're I think you're adorable in the storyline.
Speaker 1: Why thank you?
Speaker 2: Thank goodness because something something are jar this storyline and help it out.
Speaker 3: So thank God for you.
Speaker 1: I wanted to make get playful because it wasn't.
Speaker 4: Oh y yeah, uh? What are we moving to Vegas? Steve Sanders being the worst friend on the planet? Which would you like to do?
Speaker 1: Steve Sanders being the worst friend?
Speaker 2: Why let's get rid of the months and turn paper so we can get all that stuff out, go big and go home in Vegas.
Speaker 4: He stole Brandon's paper.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy what he did crazy, it's on brand.
Speaker 4: It's I don't know why everybody keeps forgiving this guy for this kind of shenan against. He literally says to Brandon, can you show me a formatting thing, pulls up the paper on the computer, and then he puts his name on it and prints it out and gives it to months. Like that is totally unhinged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's messed up, by the way, not.
Speaker 4: Going away, this storyline not going away.
Speaker 1: Oh good, Brandon finds out about it.
Speaker 4: Just wait, literally, if you if somebody did that, imagine you guys wrote a script, okay, put it in your terms. You wrote a script that you're gonna sell to Fox, and I took it and put my name on it. How pissed would you be?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not saying it's Brandon has it's legit, but it just feels on brand with character that he constantly has been doing this.
Speaker 4: You hear this, and we Brandon's always saving him, and it's just like, what are you doing? Ha's me shook. I was like, this guy is the worst friend.
Speaker 1: But then he'll come back and he'll be like, I'm so sorry and do that lip quiver that he does.
Speaker 4: Brandon, you need to help me. You need to solve this. You need to fix it. Uh, you mean when you stole the paper from me?
Speaker 1: What I'll just I felt bad for Brandon and I felt bad for Kelly and for Donna that they didn't get to go to Vegas. They their lives look pretty boring.
Speaker 4: Donna did not want to go, and it seems like Brandon didn't want to go either. I feel like, Kelly, were you invited?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I'm sure she was, but they don't address why she didn't go.
Speaker 1: It's kind of a couple's thing.
Speaker 4: It looks like, yeah, that's true, Like you want to jump in that car with Valerie David. David and Valerie a couple.
Speaker 1: Well they're sleeping in the same bed, but.
Speaker 3: It wasn't arranged before.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. First of all, we're not being careful with Grandpa's car at all. They're taking it out on the open road, which I do like how they mentioned a short cut, because I'm like, that's not the fifteen but number two one hundred miles an hour.
Speaker 1: And Claire was kind of old vintage car. It's probably going to fall apart.
Speaker 4: And Claire was scared and I felt her pain. I was like I would have been like, I am out, I am not driving with you. You are insane.
Speaker 1: No, And then he takes his hands off the wheel.
Speaker 4: What if we're doing He's having a breakdown. Although you say, great act, how do we look it up?
Speaker 2: I do in my gut, I want to say, didn't happen in Vegas. I know what happens to Vegas stays in Vegas. I don't think this happened there.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about? You're saying you didn't film this in Vegas. Here's my sleuth, detective work.
Speaker 2: I feel like they went to where is it commerce commerce casino or we used to for casinos, sometimes go to what used to be Hollywood Park because they had casinos.
Speaker 4: You might be right toa They still took out on the open road to shoot that car scene.
Speaker 3: That yeah, fair. They could have been headed to, like I don't know.
Speaker 4: They had a lot of exteriors of Vegas, which could just be like footage they got.
Speaker 1: But David is like out there swinging it because he is paying for everything. I'm pretty sure all the money is going to be gone real quick.
Speaker 4: You think a lot o.
Speaker 1: Nobody's guiding him. He needs to make an investment.
Speaker 4: He's doing a great acting job though, because it is he's really playing it to the point where it makes me uncomfortable, and he at all of it, even like at the end. I mean, that was amazing the scene between you, Torri and Bryan. Okay, sorry ok.
Speaker 1: Yeah for that hotel room, he says he's going to gamble ten thousand dollars to get the room comped. So he's saying he's going to pay ten thousand dollars for the room.
Speaker 4: Which would be like thirty thousand dollars these days. The hotel room was very cheesy, very cheesy. Ten thousand dollars hotel room, very cheesy. Also when they got there, was there like a whole spread of food that was weird too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had their service waiting for them, Yeah, which seems.
Speaker 3: Like it would be the cocktail and yeah, how long has it been there?
Speaker 1: And what are the chances that they run into Ray prut.
Speaker 4: But I think they went to see him, right, I went to see him. That was the point. But it was clear, really imagine.
Speaker 1: I thought they were like, oh my gosh, Ray prew it's playing tonight. What a cooinkydink.
Speaker 4: I mean that would happen on our show? Can we talk about this? This is what I went through my mind the show does poor Jamie Walters so dirty?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: They give him this, this awesome guy who should have been on the show for the remaining five years whatever, so cute, sings really great, could have been an endgame for you. Then they make him a bad dude, right, like make him a great dude. But then now all of a sudden he's a great dude. Yeah, no, hard he's great dude and also very judge about what a great dude he is, and also.
Speaker 2: So as they redeem him even further here by the way, his band was great. Did you guys know this that part of his band Zachary Throne, who played the DJ that got David hooked on Orange Juice and Math or whatever.
Speaker 3: He's in Jamie's band, stop it. Yeah, I did not see that.
Speaker 4: One guy looked like Jason Siegel and in my head immediately did the Math? Could that be Jason Siegel?
Speaker 3: And I was like, no, that might have been Zachary Thrill.
Speaker 1: Did you hear the lyrics of his song though he sings, Let's make the great escape and get out of this place. And it's his last episode. Do you think that's symbolic.
Speaker 4: I didn't think it was his best song. Well, now you got to come.
Speaker 1: Back, he got to sing and have a big moment on stage.
Speaker 4: Where's his girlfriend? Oh?
Speaker 3: I know, Maria.
Speaker 4: I don't know. It was a stretch for me to suddenly believe. Okay, now Jamie Walters, which he should have been from the very beginning, is the hero, calling Donna being the worried one.
Speaker 1: They were trying to redeem him for their own standing with him.
Speaker 3: Probably they felt so guilty.
Speaker 4: I actually agreed with Valerie because I don't know what she was supposed to do, right, He was totally he was unstoppable, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Even Donna comes up and is like, you know, why would you let him do this? I feel like if Donna had been in that situation, she wouldn't have been able to control him either, exactly.
Speaker 2: I agree, Which maybe this is just because it's me and I'm Donna, but like, what is wrong with her? Like she just got out of this Valerie relationship and now she's diving back in with David.
Speaker 3: She's like kind of seducing him.
Speaker 4: I didn't get that vibe. I didn't get that vibe.
Speaker 3: What do you mean what she says? She's where he goes, we're you in sleep?
Speaker 4: She's right here, Donna confused.
Speaker 3: Is totally she just got out, you know, extorted some guy. We'll try to give it back.
Speaker 1: She wants David's money. Now he's even more attractive to her.
Speaker 4: Exactly, She's valari.
Speaker 2: I've supported her through every storyline. I'm like, she's fine, she's misunderstood, She's doing the best she can. And now I'm like, f off, that's my guy.
Speaker 1: Like, I just see when it happens too close to home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what happens to you? You don't like it so much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Claire has a hunch about the number three.
Speaker 4: First of all, how about when she goes, she says the room number. This is when I was like, see, I don't have menopause brain all the time, because she says the room number, and then later she goes, what's the room number? And I was like this, three zero zero three. I know, I actually remembered it. In the close up of the doors, they leave three zero zero three. You said it like fourteen times in the beginning. We know your room number. It was a cute storyline.
Speaker 1: Now reade my lucky number? What's your lucky name?
Speaker 4: How does she find her room number if she doesn't know her room number? Like, what we all know your room number?
Speaker 3: I don't know what I used to play Keino God, I love Keno in Vegas?
Speaker 4: Nothing like it.
Speaker 3: I would do three four and seven.
Speaker 4: The Haunts of the Roulettewell going on green three times in a row is like one in a bagillion jillion, Like it's not happening. That cowboy with the hundi on it, thank you lady, and liked him. They also gave nothing for them today. It was like so dumb it did.
Speaker 1: And also it didn't really feel like anybody had that much fun in Vegas.
Speaker 4: No, it was a nightmare. I guess it wasn't Vegas. Those are some hardcore criminals. Those ladies too. Do you think they drugged him? They say, what did you slip in his drink? He went out so fast they drugged him?
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought he was just drunk.
Speaker 4: They said they slipped something in his drink. They fully drugged him. He went out like a light. They stole his clothes, they stole his money, they stole his credit cards. I mean they are felons. Those people are going to hardcore prison.
Speaker 3: They will about me. They didn't want the picture of me and his wallet.
Speaker 1: They left that, But how he had a picture of you and his wallet.
Speaker 4: Good props to the prop master too, because it looked like a real id.
Speaker 1: The photo was in there with the real like plastic sleeve.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the wallet was well done. That was crazy storyline. They went fully aggressive with that, but then gave us very boring with Alison Smith.
Speaker 1: Well, they can't win them all.
Speaker 4: She's I'm gonna move back to Po Dunk, Ohio and then I'm going to come get my apartment, like it was so the whole. Sorry, I hate that story.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a miss Like I got excited, Sara, I'm going back to the whole, like the gang in Las Vegas when they're all like, we're gonna save David and I was like, and Jamie Walters is like, I'm going to call Donna. I was like, great, I want to see, Like I want to see Ray and Donna interact like I want something. You don't see the phone call. Then she just shows up. They barely have any interaction.
Speaker 1: You never even see Ray.
Speaker 3: Also at what I do see him.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I want to point you guys.
Speaker 4: When David Silver was climbing on that bar, calling you and all telling you to come out, and then you're like, send my love to Ray. What I know?
Speaker 3: She just forgives Ray. It's well, it's just we can forget. If you can't forget.
Speaker 2: It's just like you to think when he jumped on that bar, the security would be like, no, sir, you do.
Speaker 3: You can't do that here we wait be.
Speaker 4: So kicked out of there. And when he says, doesn't he when he loses and he's all damn it, I was like, oh my god, someone's coming over to him immediately.
Speaker 1: Is this just you have manic disorder?
Speaker 4: Is this what's mm hmm Yeah. I think he's got like what his mom has or some kind of something, which at the right age, he's the right you know. It's all that's That part's actually pretty well done, and his performance is really well done. It's just there's so many things surrounding it that you're like, what.
Speaker 3: I did love the scene with him and Donna.
Speaker 1: Donna shows up to save the day and I'm yelling at the TV, thank Donna. You can't save him. You say, I'm never gonna let anything like this happen to you again. But you can't take that on.
Speaker 3: Have you met me?
Speaker 4: I thought she was gonna say, I'm gonna get you to help you need.
Speaker 1: I know, I think that's what she meant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did too.
Speaker 1: Maybe she should have said what she meant.
Speaker 4: I don't know. This episode is so hodgepodgy and crazy that I could not have loved it more. I was literally watching it in my kitchen on my little mini DVD, just going, oh my god, this is so crazy. What is happening? What is going on with Brandon? And like even Nat was like, hey, little lady, we'll get you some breakfast and then we'll figure this out. It's like, call the police, call your mom.
Speaker 1: What it was? Yeah, I don't know, honestly, what'd you say? I don't know how I feel about this episode.
Speaker 2: I could have It's lost in Las Vegas. I could have lost this episode and been real happy. I'm just saying I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: Wait, one more question about Donna in Vegas?
Speaker 4: Why, oh my god, I know I felt the same one.
Speaker 1: Did you get that out of Valerie's closet? What's happening of all the outfits to wear to Las Vegas?
Speaker 2: How random is that? Why would you wear that? And it's a gazillion degrees in Vegas?
Speaker 1: I think you were because you mean business.
Speaker 4: At leisure just wasn't as around people like dressed maybe for a plane. So maybe you felt like, I've got to get on this plane. I've got to put on a business suit. I'm going to get on this plane. I don't know.
Speaker 1: So it's clear that Donna flies when at that time you did not fly right.
Speaker 4: A little bit but scared too a bit.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Very weird. We're a weird episode, but she's right out. She supposed to do drive five hours by yourself.
Speaker 4: You could have sent a card for her.
Speaker 3: I mean, so you know he didn't know she was coming.
Speaker 1: Oh dang it. Details details. What do you guys rate this episode? I think Amy's going to hear I'm going to predict Amy is going to give it a nine point eight.
Speaker 3: He's going to give it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think you're going to give it a seven point one.
Speaker 4: No, I'm a nine. I'm a nine. I'm a nine. I'm right between. It was so whack that I loved it because I was like, what just totally crazy?
Speaker 1: When was that word popular any day?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Lorain, have we found that footage of what Amy said?
Speaker 4: I knew y'all went to Vegas? I did not say it didn't go to Vegas?
Speaker 1: She said, I don't think all of you went to Vegas. Here it comes.
Speaker 4: Wait, we filmed in Vegas? Actually correct?
Speaker 1: Did you go to Vegas?
Speaker 4: I don't think you all go, but I think some of you go, and I think maybe Alters is back.
Speaker 1: Do I go?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I think I think it's David and Valerie. Now I can't remember, but I don't think you all go. I'm gonna give myself ninety percent accurate.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did?
Speaker 4: I say, do I go?
Speaker 3: And you say no, I don't because he didn't originally good to prove her mind, just give me one slipper that I said ninety.
Speaker 4: Accurate because it didn't originally go, which is correct. But you do eventually go. I mean I can't. I cannot retain hundreds of episodes in my brain.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I would never want to be in court with you.
Speaker 4: You're good, Oh you're good, But you know what I feel like.
Speaker 2: If we had actually filmed in Vegas, it would have been more of an exciting time. So the feeling you were feeling of like nobody has saying like fun in Vegas because it wasn't Vegas.
Speaker 1: That's so true. You don't get that Vegas energy in any of the performances, right, And.
Speaker 3: You know if we all got to go, we'd be like, woo, have a sun in scenes.
Speaker 4: Not Jamie Walters needs a bigger crowd.
Speaker 1: Oh that was the most dead crowd. I was like, nobody is enjoying this concert.
Speaker 4: Like take the peach pit money that David just offered you because things are not great in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Well, no offense in Vegas if you're going to go see a show. Oh I loved how they had David Copperfield.
Speaker 4: If you don't see a show, you're still around.
Speaker 3: You're not going to see that.
Speaker 2: You want to see some like lounge Lizard like that was like the lounge Singer.
Speaker 4: I still give it a nine. It was such a mess that it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm going to give it a seven point four. That's low, pretty low.
Speaker 2: You suaded me a little because you said seven point one. Now now I feel like obligated to go there. When I kind of would have given it a six something. Yeah, I'm gonna go with six point eight. That's my that's my hunch.
Speaker 4: I like it, but it all right.
Speaker 1: He got the hunch, like Claire.
Speaker 3: What do we have next?
Speaker 4: John?
Speaker 1: Next week? He's in seven, episode eleven. If I had a hammer.
Speaker 4: Goodbye had a hammer? I got hammer in the mall and odd hammer in the evening all over this leg. What is appting Hammer time?
Speaker 1: You're welcome, guys for this podcast.
Speaker 4: No, nobody listens to the end anyway. They missed my song.
Speaker 1: Oh good, okay, you might want to give him a note.
Speaker 4: Listen all the way to the end. Wait for it because there's something exciting.
Speaker 1: See you next week.