Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: Jeff is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and he thinks that his girlfriend Anny of three years might be messing around. So we're going to see if we can help him out. Jeff, sorry, you have to come on the show this way, but tell us what's going on, man.
Speaker 2: So let me start off, like in the beginning of February, we got a new play together. We've got to an apartment together, we moved in together and sort of like a little new beginning. She lost her job and she was a little you know, something like that can affect you. So she started working from home, which was great because we have like an office now and she can be accommodated like that. But I still go into the city for work and she's I mean, it makes me so happy to see her so much happier in like the new environment that she's in, But she seems less happy with me, if that makes sense, Like it just doesn't seem it doesn't the warmth that was there before, just I don't feel it. And I hate that I have to leave her at home while I while I'm not working in the city. But it's great coming back to her. And like she's she's always doing something around the new place, and she's very active in making that our home. But here we arrive at you know what's going on. She's like very detail oriented, but she's been very nitpicky and finding all these different things wrong with the apartment. And this is a brand new building, by the way, but all these little places, all these little things that she's like the clicker on the front front gate, like the shower head, there's something you know, needs to be called her the ice maker. Like there's all these little things that she's calling the maintenance guy. This guy, this dude Danny. And look, I've had other apartments before and I've lived I've never had this kind of relationship with a handyman. The maintenance guy. It's like he's always doing something there and another thing, like he just he just gives me a little bit of ick, you know, like he just seems a little sketchy. And it's nothing. It's not about the way he looks, it's just the way he acts like he's just I can't explain it. But she keeps complaining about these these problems with this, Like I said, brand new apartment, So I know he's going over there to fix this stuff when I'm at work. So this is a strange man in my home with my girlfriend doing these things. And Okay, so I asked her about this dude, and she's kind of places it off. He's like, well, he's so helpful, and she gets this like little smirk. It's like this little devious Annie. You know, it's just it's not woman's intuition because I'm a man. But I think I can have intuition too, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Just because like I remember when I was living in apartment, I was really close to my fix it guy, to Roberto, but he was just the homie and he always made me feel better when I was home by myself, like whether it was hating pictures or fixing the sink. And if you're at work and you're not there to do those things. And for Annie, if it's really important to have a nice home, maybe he's really just helping her out.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this. Did you were you in a relationship when that was going on. I was not.
Speaker 1: No, did you ever do anything with Roberto? I sure didn't because Roberto was married.
Speaker 2: We know that doesn't mean anything though right, like in the right or wrong circumstance.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll try to figure it out for you.
Speaker 4: Jeff, No, I understand you're upset, and I'm rightfully so.
Speaker 3: You already told us what a grocery store she's a rewards card member at. So we'll play a song come back, and then call and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell her that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to you or somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, all ready, all right, man, that sounds good.
Speaker 3: Well, places, I'll come back get your to Catch a Cheater next if you're just joining us for to Catch a Cheater. Jeff is on the phone and he thinks his girlfriend of three years named Annie might be cheating. We're gonna call her in a second and pretend to be from the grocery store where she's a rewards card member and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member totally random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department to anybody that they want. We'll see if she sends them to Jeff or to somebody else. But before we do that, Jeff, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 2: Okay, So moved into a new place about a month and a half ago, my girlfriend and I and she works from home. I work in the city. I commute, so she's alone all the time. She's been having all these quote unquote issues with the apartment, and the handyman has been there while I'm not around, and it feels facial.
Speaker 3: And what's the handyman's name again?
Speaker 2: His name is Danny.
Speaker 3: Danny? You ready for us to call her?
Speaker 2: Yes? Please? All right, man, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Gorbyn calling from I was looking for Annie.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is Shet.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: Annie. You're a Awards card member with us, and please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 3: This month's Big Winner Day.
Speaker 1: What did I win?
Speaker 3: Oh? Maybe you haven't seen the signs, but every single month we choose one Rewards Card member at random to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. You've won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want. It's actually a three hundred and forty two dollars value.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, but like are you am I going to get charged from many later for this?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not no, this is completely on us. It's just our waying saying thank you, thank you, well, thank you for shopping with us.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what do we good question?
Speaker 3: If you know the person you want to send them to, I can just take the information down in a matter of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 1: I think I have an idea.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just need the first and last name of the person and then I'll get the rest of the information for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, the first name is Danny, okay, Danny, and then the last name, last name is.
Speaker 3: And then would you like to include any candies or anything like that?
Speaker 1: Did you say like a box of chocolate?
Speaker 3: Yep, we can do chocolate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that would be great.
Speaker 3: And just to check and make sure, would this be a romantic type of chocolate, so make it like a heart shape on or it's not.
Speaker 1: I mean it can be. And would you like to.
Speaker 3: Put anything on a card? And then after that I'll get the answers from me and we'll be good to go.
Speaker 1: Uh, thank you, mister fix stick.
Speaker 2: That's goods Annie. Who who's mister fix it?
Speaker 3: Annie? This is actually a radio show. It's the Jewbil Show. My name is Jebel him Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria, and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other is cheating, you see who they send flowers to, and that is your boyfriend, Jeff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know your boyfriend who you live with. What is happening?
Speaker 2: What do you mean what's happening? I think you should tell me that. Well, you know what all this both where the Danny, Mister Danny comes over his little tool belt. What's going on? You started a new job, You've got a new place, my place, my name's on the leaks. Now you've got a new man. What what is this?
Speaker 1: Tell me? No, no, no, yes, tell me he's just been helping a lot around the apartment, like.
Speaker 6: The brand new apartment or brand new place. Can you just calm helm for a second, Okay, because this is really weird. If you wanted to talk about something, you have to do this.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, okay, So any I'm listening. Go, let's hear. Let's hear this book. Let me let me hear it.
Speaker 5: Tell me I wanted to Kim for doing things around them.
Speaker 2: With flowers and chocolates. Sure, okay, that's great, that's nice.
Speaker 5: It was a free thing that was dropped in my lap?
Speaker 2: What is the freeze thing? So your your first instinct is to sentence to Danny instead of your your boyfriend who you live with.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is ridiculous. He has just been helping.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Please, hey, we.
Speaker 2: Actually real that it is ridiculous. You wanted to do what Let's see it, let's hear it. I want to hear it all. Just I want to see, like how much bull comes out of your mouth right now?
Speaker 5: It that you are not going to be upset with right now. I'm sorry I didn't send you no hoours. But he's been really, really helpful, and I thought he has.
Speaker 2: I'll bet he has. Just so you know, I've been on the call the whole time, and when they said is it romantic, you said it could be. What's that? What does it explain that? Please? God, could you just shut.
Speaker 1: Up for a second. I'm trying to you. Just ambush me. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I am forget it. Okay, they shouldn't.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about like a heart shaped box. I don't really care if it's a heart shaped box. It's kind of You said it could be romantic.
Speaker 2: He said, no, no, no, no, you're focusing on the wrong thing. Here, tell me why it could be romantic. Explain that and that only I'm not. I don't going to talk about the box it can be.
Speaker 1: I don't think it can be romantic. I just wanted to do something nice.
Speaker 2: I then, why did you say it could be romantic? Do you understand what you said?
Speaker 5: Okay, I get it, but like there's nothing. Oh, I don't even know what Okay, look great, there's nothing happening. Okay, he's really nice and oh that you know that I've been a little flirty, but that's just so that he will continue helping around the place.
Speaker 1: I don't don't.
Speaker 2: You don't so Annie, you think that if you're not flirty with him, then he won't do his job. Do you think that? Is that how he gets payment? Then he's not paid it and he's not. This isn't his job. He just works on a flirtation. Is that is that what you're trying to spend here. No, it's it's honestly, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Ann look talk.
Speaker 2: Some other this is yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Let's talk later when you have time to spend some kind of book story, like even worse than you're doing right now.
Speaker 1: You know what, if you were home more often, maybe I wouldn't have to bang Jenny.
Speaker 3: Whoa wow and she hung she hung up.
Speaker 2: This is perfect, guys, This is absolutely the conclusion that I needed to. I can't wait to throw here on the curb. Thank you, Thank you, guys. And I can't wait to get a year of free rent because their employee.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, wow they can dude. Well, I'm sorry, man, but you know it will work out in the long run. I'm sure it's gonna stuck for a while, but at least found out.
Speaker 2: I'm making lemonade out of this. I'm making lemonade's for sure.
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, honestly, thank you guys so much. I probably would have never found out if I didn't do something like this here we are, all.
Speaker 3: Right, take care man, Thanks so you will show
Speaker 1: To catch a cheater.