Speaker 1: If you watch your coffee time.
Speaker 2: The baby you know the name flame, my bro also known as my ro Flame.
Speaker 3: Come in with last and come in with you love loundest baby. You better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage. What's up tests? Yeah you know she raised shout towns on speaking to the grown a second year. We're gonna laugh and come and kick it in at the end we leave it with just a lift you spirits, but you want to revisit so your first second listen, young folks. So it's list oh folks that we dig it.
Speaker 1: Goodkin, No thish, do what you do? No peas, do what you do?
Speaker 3: Cain, no plea, do what I do?
Speaker 1: No po.
Speaker 2: Oh. This is comedian Sayon Row and welcome to this week's episode of Laughing Like. This is actually our first episode of the new year.
Speaker 3: Are you it's happy New year?
Speaker 2: Happy new year. This is our first episode of twenty twenty five. But what number is this? Mobby?
Speaker 3: We have to ask Aaron, this is not first one. We did it on the second. I don't want to correct you, but I was thirty one or two?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: That was the Oh my god, that was the voice of God. That's our producer, Aaron y'all, okay, thirty one. So yeah, thank you guys for joining us here. For all the new fans and future fans and prison fans and old fans. We glad they all came here with us, because you know, we're gonna you tell us, We're gonna tell you, We're gonna tell each other, and hopefully we both gonna learn something. Even though I think I'm the Oracle, I think I know everything already anyway, which is completely untrue.
Speaker 3: Do you think that you're the oracle? Or do the gummies make you think you're the oracle?
Speaker 2: The gummies made me think I'm the oracle.
Speaker 4: Gondee, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Junior, all of them speaking of speaking of Martin Luther King Junior, who is a great freedom fighter, we're gonna talk about, I know we're gonna get around to it, Jimmy Carter's funeral because they did just bury him today.
Speaker 2: But I just want to talk about so classy I thought the President Obama and President Elect Trump was I know, y'all, I know, I know, I know. But what I don't like is the fact that I see y'all going back and forth, like how can he speak to him? They have the friendly conversation, they laughing. These are two men. They were both the president of the United States at one point in time. And what we saw publicly, that's the politics for alls, fair and lovel of war and politics. But they the whole world was watching, so they had to act like leaders, like world leaders, and like gentlemen. This is what men do. Men don't go back and forth. They squashed it. They saw each other. They had to be cordial because that is who they are, and the whole world is watching.
Speaker 3: And what do you say all the time? Flame? We are what? First?
Speaker 2: We are Americans. That's it.
Speaker 3: We're Americans. That's what they were presenting as outside as we're looking in. And we had to look like a cohesive not parties Americans.
Speaker 2: Now, I thought it was quite petty on George Bush's behalf that he did not shake President Trump's hand. I also thought, before y'all get on my case, that it was quite petty of that the senator whoever was sworn in recently and her husband would shake Vice President Harris's hand. That didn't That doesn't discredit them that credits you. You know, Bobby made a very valid point earlier when we were talking offline, and Bobby said, you took the shine away from your wife, which you did, because nobody is talking about your wife just made a precipice in her career. They're talking about you being a rural husband and a rual man to a woman.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Debt Fisher's a husband, I thought, and he and he did it was he looked like he sucked a lemons. And this was even worse. So I'm gonna let people figure it out. I actually think it's the woman thing. I personally, but I'm white woman saying this. I think it's more of the woman thing. This is he this is her third term. The first term they had her shaking. He shook the husband, shook President Trump's hand. Then there's a picture with President Biden's hand and he would not even look up for and I thought people were being critical of her. I thought commonly handed it beautifully. She just went like all right, and people thought, oh, she was an awkward moment for her. It was, but she just kept moving.
Speaker 2: See. But and then here's the thing. You you brought up, the white woman thing because nobody would have ever known that you were a white woman had you not.
Speaker 3: Said it, even though you can't even tell a lot. The difference between my skin and this is a popcorn.
Speaker 2: But has she done it that? If has she done the exact same thing, they would have deemed her the angry black woman and she you know, so I don't like that. It's not fair on both sides. I didn't like that he did. I would not have liked if she did it. But she wouldn't have done that because she handles herself and a way that we think that politicians are supposed to them handle themselves. Y'all know, let Trump change the face of politics. But I'm telling you right now, every time I see the maga fighting back or pushing back because of something that he said that he would do it, he's not doing it reminds me that they're gonna stand up on their hind legs and they gonna remember that the Americans before they are maga. Oh, it's gonna be a lot of infighting this next four years.
Speaker 3: Oh well, he's already. I mean there are things that are Yeah, there are things that are that are coming into play that you know, he was going to change things, and there are certain things finding out he can't change.
Speaker 5: So when Bush, when Bush didn't shake Trump's hand, it just reminded us why Bush didn't know what to do, because he didn't know what to do, just like he didn't know what to do on September once that day, it comes between ten, it comes after ten, four twelve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that day. He didn't know what to do that day either. So I'm not surprised they just showed it showed no leadership. You look like adolescence because grown men don't take that out publicly. That's something that a woman does. And before y'all say I'm sexist, y'all know I'm not lying. But yeah, that's not how me and handle business. So heads off to President Obama and President Trump because I think they handled themselves very, very dignified. But I must say before we get off of this subject, Bobby, did you see the way Trump was looking at Kamala Harris like he wants to just lay and just have his way with a Oh my god, he did job.
Speaker 3: She had absolutely no interaction. So Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, they they all shook hands. Obama I thought it was terrific. He did a great job. Considering that miserable SOB was giving him such the business about his day of birth. I thought, everybody at Gore, it was nice to see Gore there. I mean, they were white, the dignitaries. She kind of just face forward and uh, she didn't do she didn't do too much look into the sides other than her.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, wait a minute, now, hold on as a black as a black person who represents a black woman. Sometime. Oh, she gave him that sad at peripheral peruhal Yeah that work, Yeah, that word. She was looking forward with them as was damn their turn straight to the back, like if you make one wrong move.
Speaker 3: You know what she was probably looking at. She was probably wondering whose dishes Malaniam was in the back washing, because she came out with her haloll like mast and crazy, and I said, sweet jeesus, is that an ape? When she's gone, she looked like a hot mess. And she usually is done to the nines.
Speaker 2: She goes.
Speaker 3: She comes down for Bobby Clifford. Look at me in my old navy sweatshirt with a big stain on a ketchup stain, shoved Knight walk one in my mouth.
Speaker 2: They might have forced her to go. She probably couldn't be bothered, but she go there all?
Speaker 3: Wasn't there one? Why all that I have to go? I actually watched the entire thing, not once, but pieces of it. I started to watch again. I loved the just like I loved him at his grandma's I loved the grandson Jason's eulogy. I thought he was adorable. He just described there were two things that he thought particularly funny. You know, they lived, they lived a quite a modest life. They lived just a brick ranch, and he says, looks like it was a house that he built himself. You would show up, he'd have the seventy short shorts on and a pair of crops and invite you in. And on the corner of the of the sink would be a rack that they would wash and save their dry their ziploc bags. Because he was a big environmentalist. He said he got a he got a cell phone, Jimmy, uh, you know, you know, a while ago, and all of a sudden, Jason's phone rings and he says, hmmm, he said, hi, Papa, what's going on? He goes, who is this? He says, it's Jason. You great, And he said. He says, well, what are you doing? He said, well, nothing, you called me. He goes, I didn't call you. I was taking a picture. It was just he does it. He is an absolutely gifted speaker. He makes it poignant and respectful, and then he also gave you a few laughs. He made them real. He made them real people. They lived a life of service and modesty. If he had a nickel, he was sending it over Sudan to get rid of the guinea worm so people could see, you know, people weren't sick and weren't suffering, and they were really they were remarkable people. The other one that I liked, The other eulogy that I really liked was one of his top aides, a Stu eisenstat And what I loved about it is because he was afraid people were going to forget about what Jimmy actually did and got accomplished. People just remember the Iran Contra and then inflation was going up at that time, but they don't remember all the things. So just some of the things that that he had mentioned was he said he was known for civil rights uh here US Land and human rights abroad. He had the first minoral lighting, he created the first. He created the US Holocaust Museum. He had a Kosher Shabbat during the Camp David Accords for the Israeli delegation, negotiated the Iran hostage release, even though just like Trump would do, Reagan's people held held them there for a few days until Carter got out, and then he went in. Most of his what he had passed was always bipartisan, he said, think of that today. Can you absolutely imagine? He championed civil rights, the energy crisis. We had lower thermostats, we drove at fifty five. He appointed more people of color to senior executive positions and judge ships that all previous thirty eight presidents combined. He created the Department of Education, increased funding for low and moderate income students, created FEMA. The ethics and government laws that we have were under Jimmy Carter. He had a comprehensive civil service reform, which I actually remember because I had a friend that was my father's firm was a postman. He gave more land eighty million acres to Alaska to a national park than any other president. Climate changed, He moved US towards reliance off of foreign oil, towards energy security, he was the first to give incentives for conservation, and he put solar panels on the White House, which on day one Reagan took off. But that was pretty We didn't think, you know, I didn't realize how much he actually had created. I said, the man was busy, and he was that was it. They said he had an unbelievable work ethic. He didn't stop. So I really appreciated steweys and staff because there weren't too many people with one hundred year old president that are actually still around. But I said, kudos to you for actually reminding us what the man actually did while he was.
Speaker 2: In that in one term, because he only said one.
Speaker 3: Term, that's it. And then they said, he said, now that's nothing. I couldn't even start. But what they did, he and Rosalin did the minute he got out, he did more for and then he went down a list of that too. But my my risk gave out. My Copple tunnel kicked in. He was just an amazing and amazing person. His his grandson said, he had a life that was a love story. The first part of the love story. We always assume it's going to be Roslyn, he said, But no, he said, my my grandfather loved his fellow human, and he loved his neighbor, and he spent every minute of every day trying to figure out how to make it better for people. If my and my grandmother went along with it, and that built their love story too. It was, it was really amazing.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: I wish somebody would say that I hope him.
Speaker 2: Pray that he is with his beloved Roslyn, because they were.
Speaker 3: It was so the other thing that I thought was hysterical. So back in the day watch Mondale his VP, and Gerald Ford his nemesis. You would think, but they were best friends and Carter all wrote eulogies for each other, and whoever went first was gonna was gonna get it. So both Mondale and Ford's sons read, their parents read their fathers, and uh. At the end, Stephen Ford read and I said, oh, it was a line that he had he had added in Gerald Ford, so he actually thought about it and he and what he had said is what you just said is first about Rosalind. He goes, and I can't wait to welcome you home, my dear friend. I can't wait to see you again. And I thought, oh, that kind of choked me up, and he got a little choked because you know, you're reliving your father's death all over again too. But it was he orchestrated it by himself. It was he was someone who didn't like pump circumstance, but he knew that the people needed that, we needed to know that we were elevated. Like he never wanted to have heill to the chief. He actually legally tried to find out a way that they could stop doing that. He thought it was ridiculous when he walked into it, like it was like enough, but we kind of all dig that. So anyway, I really, you know, a true champion and what a patriot.
Speaker 2: Rest in peace, President Carter. You made it to one hundred years old. Baby, That's a blessing in all kind of ways. And I'm glad he made it, you know, Bobby. So I want to talk about what's happening right now because I'm in California. I'm in southern California. If we have the most horrendous wildfires, Bobby here, so many so far. I think they said eleven thousand acres of land had been buried with four different fires, separate fires, but the winds were six six dounds six well, and the winds were eighty ninety degree, I mean Mount Hour. They were blowing over the trucks on the freeway and everything. It's the yeah, san Ana Wings and I'm telling you about it is some mess. And so many these people lost everything. But now they got the face with the loosers, the rest of the looters, because the louterers are going through the property to fan stuff. A lot of people left their animals, horses and dogs, and it's just and I know you guys see it on your news there, but here because the smoke is in the air. When I go outside, you can see the smoke.
Speaker 3: In the airing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is just so sad to see those people on there because that was such a beautiful the palisades, everything that was such a beautiful stretch of laying. It just wow. Those people lost everything.
Speaker 3: Delly Crystal and his wife lost their house that they lived in for forty six years. You want to talk about losing everything. Every child's picture, grandchild's picture's got to be in that house. And it happened so fast. Mel Gibson was complaining. Grs. Hilton lost their James Woods and then there's some like soap opery guy camera and I come thick of his last name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you see him.
Speaker 3: He was talking, but he was more trying to say how quickly it happened, like they were talking about you guys probably should get out because and we're watching it rage down the street and literally obliterate the houses like they were standing. And two minutes later they weren't we see that people to smoke us so bad that people are leaving the cars and we're walking, which seemed absolutely crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, President and Trump got on the news and blamed Gavin Newsome. And then when the mayor of Karen Bass of La got back home today from Ghana, which President Biden asked her go to Ghana. When she came home, it was attacking her like it was her father, like she wasn't there. I wanted to be her press secretary so Bass, so I could turn around and say she took a page out of Tia Cruise's playbook. And when this happened, she jumped on the plane and went somewhere else. But she was already there.
Speaker 3: But you know who was there, and he was probably cross covering a for a yonster to go President Biden was there. He's already met with with tons of the firefighters, or at least yesterday he did. He was there for God bless his great grandchild. Is for his great grandchild. And so he went right over and in no mincing words, he was He was down in New Orleans as well, Uh, you know, visiting there. So he's there. Bess doesn't have to be there if the president's there, I don't think, you know. And she's doing it, Let's face it, they're doing everything on the phone anyway.
Speaker 2: She's got now and now they're trying to say that the homeless that I do not believe those fires were not were set because of the winds. I do believe if power lines got blue down that could happen with those fires. I believe those fires were intentionally set, and I don't believe it was a homeless. Why was the homeless set the fires when they live outside, so outside is their home. They're gonna set their home on fire? That it sounds crazy, but I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: I believe that you're saying they don't want to do that, Jove. Maybe they're stoves, they're said, and like they were cooking, and if the winds are so bad because you only need one little ember that goes and it's like a snowball. Obviously it's not a snowball because the snowball would put it out, but you know, it can just build. I don't know they're saying. I know that all of the different communities they said LA. I think he said. I was listening to it on the radio coming in. It was on CNN. They had one of the fire chiefs and I think he said there were thirty eight different communities LA fire departments, which seemed crazy to me. And they're all working together like trying to you might as well double up forces because they're not, you know, to try to prevent more.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot and a lot of funding was cut here in California for firefighters, like seventeen point six million dollars worth of funding was cut. I'm not sure whose watch there was, but whoever did that. You know, now we need more firefighters, now, we need more help, now we need you know, why not? This is just me speaking hypothetically. Why not get some of these legal illegals it's all call it illegal immigrants and train them to be firefighters. They're not at all bad and they might want those jobs. Those jobs are life and deaf jobs. You know, sometimes you don't come home from their job.
Speaker 3: It's a certain personality, it's a it's you don't find a lot of people that are going to run towards the trouble. Most people are trying to run away from the trouble. That said, I do see that President Biden had signed in this week so that federal and state employees can actually get Social Security as well. You know, since they're paying into it, they are under rag and they called it basically double dipping. I know that's not the correct term, so he kind of changed that. Maybe if they're actually going to have a living wage when they retire, you'll have more people wanting to do this. It's an honorable job, you know, and a lot of people they have to have side gigs because they don't make enough, so they're on three days off off, three days, you know. They have all different schedules like that. So a lot of them are carpenters and a whole bunch of other stuff. So doing doing MIC if there are people that actually want to stay, I think that sounds we're bringing in the tech people. According to Mosque, So why not bring in people who will do those jobs service jobs, but it's terrific.
Speaker 2: Well, uh, hats out to all the firefighters out there because I think they imagine. But they got the Cadevin dogs out there just in case they missed something. And mind you, these dogs and stuff are walking out there and it's still hot over there. It's still very hot over there. The ground it's still smoking. It.
Speaker 3: It's crazy and it could start up. President Biden said that the US government, well he's that little son of a gun is working his little dogs off. He's going to cover one hundred percent of the LA fire response costs for one hundred and eighty days. So he's trying to squeeze in what he can by executive order and whatnot. Before he's only got eleven day, ten days, you know he's got he's got to be napping now. It's a long day from today. God bless them. Yeah, Airbnb is offering free emergency housing too. I saw Kevin Hart put that up and I thought, good for you, Airbnb. I saw a lot of shelters too. If you've got animals, or if you can't take care of them during this time, please drop them off. You just go to wildfires. If you type that into your computer, it'll pull up all sorts of information. They really put that page together quickly, so I know twenty nine hundred acres that was.
Speaker 6: I think that was yesterday. I can't even imagine now it's eleven thousand. Kevin Heart, I'm doing to show Wednesday the fifteenth, for Chris Spincer's birthday. Supposedly, yeah, supposedly. Surprised guests is mister Kevin Hart.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I give him a little box to stand on when you talk to.
Speaker 2: Him, I ask him, can I be one of the read cup boys with titties?
Speaker 3: He seems now he's another one. If I ever heard anything bad, I'll be so sad. He seems something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a good yeah, good guy. Good.
Speaker 3: You were out at you were out at his his art whatever they call his recording studio. Weren't you for something?
Speaker 2: Yes, with an earthquake? I did earthquake. Sure. There are a couple of times speaking of about the wildfire. Body. It's just and the is something with the insurance. So apparently State Farm has stopped doing a whole bunch of fire insurance here in California, and it's I don't know.
Speaker 3: Orange, please, they do it down the cape. You can't get get house insurance, no flood insurance. So what's the point. We're surrounded by water. What do you think is gonna happen? So you guys are surrounded by the desert, and of course they're gonna be fine. Just give you your money just in case, but we probably won't pay you, but we'll hold on to it for you.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, with such with so much travesy, with all these houses, right, and so many millionaires and billionaires and stars, I don't know that something, something are gonna have to change because a lot of stars, major people lost their homes.
Speaker 3: The Oh my god, yeah, I can't even I really can't even to imagine to have nothing. You got to have a go bag or something and have stuff ready for your your dogs.
Speaker 2: Jeez.
Speaker 3: I think if I was even in that area, even if they weren't evacuating, I think I might have to go and take a little a staycation or something. But they probably don't even have. There were thirty thousand people displaced. That probably isn't a hotel room in the state.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all the hotels there's are filled up in there. But I hope they're not price gauging the people. I don't know, but I hope that because this was this was just, oh, Bobby, it's just the devastation of it. It looks like one of something out of one of those movies where they just on a pocket, just took everything out. It just burnt and it spread. Like you said, the spread so fast because the winds were so strong and it was just going from the house. But I'd love to see the neighbors out there. They were holding eacha oil's houses. Not that it came to any avail. But I saw something today Bobby online that they have these drones that they're going to use for fire and the drones go up and you don't need a ladder or anything, and it cures like a bunch of water and they could just spray into where the floor's on. I thought that was terrific. But all like to think about was they got some more people's jobs going to get taken.
Speaker 3: Well, But you know, I don't like that, so I'm with you. But the other piece of it is the place when we have automation and we have AI and it was automation in our day. But if no one's doing the job and you can't. You have nobody to fill it. That's when you're going to have things like that. If it means somebody losing their house or the drone going up, I say go for it. Maybe you know people will be saying, oh my god, CALIFORNI there were drones in the air too. Here in New Jersey. They're losing their bananas over the drones. Thinking it's somebody from the outside. I think it's our people looking on the inside. Fourteen hundred firefighter personnel. I hope to God people who are coming from other states, because that sounds like a lot. It's really not a lot. When you've got that huge swath, like when they put it up on CNN or News Nation is what I watch. It's it's an enormous amount of land. I can't even I don't know. If we don't get the trucks, they run out of water. So that was the other thing they were discussing. And it's not that they're really running out, it's that the system can't handle it. It can't handle the large amounts that have to come out at once, so it's almost like choking the pipes. Is it's trying to come.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the way.
Speaker 3: Very very scary. I just hope that if if a fireman or woman fire person one of the heck the PC word is today, if they're going and pressing, they're hooking it up, hooking up their hose. I hope to God that when they hit the button, the water's coming out and they don't get hurst. That's what I'm nervous about.
Speaker 2: Yah. Yeah, it is such a scary situation. Yeah, Bobby. And and what you guys see on the news where you are located, it's not what we see here because we're right here, so we get it from so many different angles. It really is horrific to look at. And it's got the traffic. The traffic are really crazy to hear. The traffic is really bad. And the air, the air quality is really really bad. So the problem.
Speaker 3: You might be wearing a mask for other reasons, and like those remember what would they RV whatever they call them. You need something to filter out because the pollution when you burn a house, think of the insulation, all the chemicals that are in that house, So you better be careful. I worry about everybody's lungs in ten years, seeing how people are, how are people how they're doing?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, and you know how to do filthy things on my mouth?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you don't talk about them anyway. Did you see that juliani Is help was held in contempt, that he.
Speaker 2: Should have been held at the mental institution? Good God?
Speaker 3: He really no. Now I'm gonna flip it. I'm going to give him a compliment. Back during nine to eleven he handled New York. I felt, at least being on the East coast with them, he did an unbelievable job. Some are the line. God bless him, his little heart. I don't know if he got the big head, but his cheese lid off the cracker, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: The greed that was greed, the greed their power, and the greed consult him it.
Speaker 3: Did you know what he's probably thinking, it's gonna get some sort of pardon from his his boyfriend. I wonder if you will, I'll be interested flame to see who who he actually he talks about it, but who he'll actually give the pardons too?
Speaker 2: Bump bumps he said January sixth, insurrections.
Speaker 3: Well that's what he said. But I think he thinks a lot of things there are some people that that I think should have should have their their their sentences commutated. Not the people who were on that main hall like going into the building, but there were people over by the Supreme Court side that were they were there for like a protest. Now they probably should have turned around, So get them for trespassing. Give them an appropriate you know, the crime has to fit the punishment. Maybe those people, if there are those people that are in jail, but not like the Proud Boys or any of those people, I don't think I don't think they should be getting a GD thing. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not gonna argue with you on that one cause I kind of like don't care. I hope they arrest them all, honestly, because they're only going to get arrested because had there been a group of black people, we would have been shot dead on the streets and nobody would have suffered anything for it. So that's such a such it's so tricky for me. And we're looking at it at the same picture, like we said before, but we're looking at it with different sets of eyes. So I get what you're saying, Bobby, But you had it been us or black and brown people. We have been all dead. So no, no, no, and that's not even a scenario art stay well probably not. No. We would have definitely been shot there in the street. So I just I don't want anybody to get away with the consequences of that, because if y'all, if they get away with it, what's gonna say that in four years that they're not pleased with the outcome, that they go they get even more bonkers and really go crazy set let's play from fire and burn it down.
Speaker 3: But it's true, but you know, like to flip it back a little. On Monday, January sixth, So here's the good news. It's always January sixth, right. I don't think anybody ever knows that that's actually the day that we certified the that we certified the vote. We put our big girl panties on and our big boy pants on, and we certified the vote. Easy, peasy, lemon squeezing.
Speaker 2: All of the all of.
Speaker 3: The Democrats actually came every lost one and came in to make sure that people saw that we were actually even though we lost, And that must have been really tough for Kamala. She actually lost and had to certify that was her job to certify the vote. But she did it because she believes in the constitution, and that's what our job is. I hope that moving forward that that's what we that's what we actually see now. Trump I think he thought so. Remember he's supposed to be sentenced tomorrow, and he asks Scotis to hear his case because this is going to interfere with his ability to do work if he's a convicted felon. Even though he's not going to get any punishment from it, he still gets the conviction. And they said five to four, Nope, you're got to say you're getting sentenced. I almost fell over. I am sure he is.
Speaker 2: Sh it'll be it'll be the weakest sentence you have had. You have you can't have peanuts on your next flight.
Speaker 3: No, it's going to be nothing. He is going to have it. I mean he did it. He's guilty of the felony. He's a convicted felon. So after tomorrow is sentencing, he is legitimately a convicted felon, not just just saying it. It's happened, you know, It's like the certification of the vote. It's happened. It's official. There are some countries he will not be able to go into, and he's going to try to repeal it. You know, go.
Speaker 2: Change change the rules on all job applications and when you're a planning for the apartment or house or any of that. Because it was Lily, is unheard of and unprecedented that a convicted fella it could be the president of the United States. You could even get that close to the over office being a convicted nothing right, But the rules have changed. So now y'all had to change the rules everywhere.
Speaker 3: No, that's so, so we have there are two things that you just said there. The rules haven't changed. The problem is our forefathers when they wrote stuff, they never thought somebody iky I would I was gonna say scummy, but that's not nice. A convicted they're not only the best, but we got when we put a president in, they're the best. They have the best character, they're the best of the best. They never thought they had to actually write it out. Now what we have to do is it's not going to be this obviously this administration. When the next administration comes in. I hope that whoever gets the next the next Supreme Court, because you know, we've got a few people that are gonna they are going to retire. They take away the stupid immunity and uh that you actually put it in that you cannot be You cannot run and be a convicted felon. Forget about serve. You can't even run with it. We've got to bolster some stuff up, at least I think. But anyway, that's what he's I think he thought it was going to go away and it's not going to go away. So and he's not. He's he's been talking crazy mess. Have you seen him fifty first stake for Canada. It's all what you always say, flame distractions. Because if we're talking about Panama being under usted and we're talking about the Gulf of America, why aren't we talking about tariffs? And uh, Trudeau has already said that they will put the same twenty five percent on us, and so did so did the president of Mexico. He thinks that us being part of them would the golf of Mexico, Like she thinks that, you know, we should America should be part of Mexico, not vice versa. She's just she's going right along and playing his game, which I love. So we're gonna get hit with tarrotts. I'm telling you, everybody, you better start grabbing your piggy banks and saving a little something, because this popcorn that I'm shoveling in is gonna cost twice the price of it if we have to get the corn from from Mexico.
Speaker 2: I want you to know how serious food prices are too, because a dozen of eggs in Calori eight eight ninety nine for a dozen of eggs, do you know what I do free?
Speaker 3: Just eight ninety nine, I bought caged eggs. I didn't realize it because I saw three forty nine and I got so excited that I grabbed them. And now I'm thinking all those poor little, poor little birds jammed in the cages and with their legs don't even work, and they don't.
Speaker 2: Ruin, don't ruin my age. I never think about ago little birds. I just think about eggs and damn age.
Speaker 4: And then she goes, oh my god.
Speaker 3: That made that made me sad. I the same, well they do their little legs that can't even move. It's like when they have the dogs and they're doing the testing, and I understand sometimes you know what they're trying to get at, but you that Aileen Cannon blocked I actually understand why she blocked it. She blocked Jack temporarily until it goes through the courts. Jack Smith's the report coming out, and for multiple reasons. First of all, we already know what's in the report. He already came through. All the report does is it shows the courts that you actually did your job. He's been talking about what's in the report. And just because Aileen Cannon gave Trump a pass because it's part of the Supreme Court immunity thing, he had two co defendants, they still have to go to court. And what she she's blocking it from coming out because she doesn't want to infect the jury pool for those two candidates. She wants them to be able to get a fair trial down there and for them to be able to be heard. So at first I was irate, and then I went m I hate to say it, but it kind of makes sense. And I wonder if he'll feel badly that he's the co defendants that are that are he's hanging out to dry and he's sitting on his gold toilet.
Speaker 2: No, he ain't no feel she ain't gonn feel shit. He don't care. He got he got what he wanted. He wanted to be the president. He got it. You know what, you know what what happened today? Anita Bryant died today.
Speaker 1: You're kidding me?
Speaker 2: Four Oh my god, Nita Bryant. If you guys, I'm familiar with Nita Bryant. Was she was. She's a beauty queen in her youth at her day, but.
Speaker 3: She is the bras.
Speaker 2: She absolutely hated gaze. She did. She didn't like the fact of homosexuality. Let me say that. I don't look him say. I don't want to say she had a gaze. She didn't like homosexuality. I think that sounds better she didn't.
Speaker 3: I could be wrong. I think people who don't like LGBT, a lot of them they just don't understand it. They maybe haven't met anybody. They think that it's something that it's not. They don't understand the difference between you're born with it versus you don't choose it. Sort of like addiction. People get angry with people with addiction, and it was.
Speaker 2: She was very big in the seventies and eighties, very vocal too, and had rallies and everything. She got a pie in the puss before Yeah, she got all kinds of hate stuff, but you know, she that was just that was her religion, that was how she felt. But yeah, she passed on. I'm not o this. We all got to take that walk. So now she got to deal with whoever she weever she's going, she got to deal with who her maker is gonna be or who I don't know whether she's going up or down.
Speaker 3: Well I don't know either, but I hope they give her a better brunch. She always had like those brow was like Madonna, but it wasn't It wasn't cool looking. She had the she had the exactly and I had and she but she was a pretty lady. It was Yeah, God bless her.
Speaker 2: I don't know what obsession with that was, but she really I remember when I hord I was the kid. She used to do the Orange juice commercials and she really she really did not like uh uh the homosexual community.
Speaker 3: No, she didn't.
Speaker 2: But you know what.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't be funny if God was gay.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be funny if God gave her a girlfriend. I know wherever she going.
Speaker 3: For the end of eternity, Trump was Trump was spinning, you know how his big thing, his big idea, and he thought Kamala had stolen it, and she kind of did. He wasn't gonna tax tips. Well that's that's kind of go away because the reality is they don't make enough off of their incomes to pay federal taxes. So yeah, it's another thing that's not going to work out for you.
Speaker 2: Donald.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I wonder did he have all these people? Did anybody do any of the grunt work? Or can you not keep up with pups? What pops out? And I'm not being fresh and that's it. But I'm like, sweet Mary.
Speaker 2: I kept saying, he's hiring people from listen if he like you as a podcast, and he heard you, he probably hired you. He's hiring people from Fox News anywhere. He just grabbed them from anywhere. Qualifications ain't no. All you got to do is kiss the ring. That's the qualification.
Speaker 3: Oh god, he's trying it. He wants to do one hundred, one hundred executive orders. I'd be curious to see what he can actually do. Not being fresh like anybody, you can't everything, not the executive order. You've got to try to pass some stuff. Yeah, we'll see what he's Yeah, we'll see what he's doing but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Did you see Joe Biden this week blocked all future oil drilling for I think it's six hundred and twenty five million acres of US oceans. I thought that was terrific. He uh passed that that Social Security Fairness Act that will really help out the firefighters and police and you know all your local townhou people. I thought that was kind of good. He's he's been a busy boy. He really has been a really busy boy.
Speaker 2: Ten days to go full rogue, and I'm expecting him to do just that, go full rogue, and he is.
Speaker 3: He's still doing it. Like that's the as I said he was. He was visiting the mourners. He's out, he's out in the fires. Oh and the big thing is and I love this, only it really doesn't help me in the hospitals. He is getting rid of medical debt, so for we don't have that in my state, but there are states where, uh, if you can't pay your medical debt, you get cancer, and you can't pay your debt, it kills your credit. In fact, some people this is sound so horrible they'll put like their prosthetic leg up or wheelchair because they own no possessions and if you can't pay, they come and take them. He's done away with all that. That's another thing that he's done done away with.
Speaker 2: Yeah wait a minute, Yeah, so they're gonna repossess my leg.
Speaker 3: Yep, they're coming for those boobslam those.
Speaker 2: Coming for all I see is the person in a wheelchair roller chasing down the street like people woul chasing behind their cars and the cars get told, oh wait a minute, it.
Speaker 3: Down, Lieutenant Dan and Florest gump, Oh yeah, reelchair And something that I love everybody to remember.
Speaker 2: A c A.
Speaker 3: ABC was reporting that he is leaving office with twenty four million Americans will roll to a So let's hope and the lake and Riley atch, let's not forget about that too. Signed off on that.
Speaker 2: Well, Biden, thank you for doing such a great job. Before we leave, I want to talk about the very prevalent racism and hate that really is showing this ugly head in this country that I think is completely uncalled for. I understand that you have been embedded. Racism has been invented in you, because racism, like I always say, is to learned behavior. You're not born to somebody definitely teach you that dumb shit. But the story, there was a story about the woman who in Virginia that we talked about last weekend. We said we were going to follow up with her. They kept They got it back in jail with nobhne who was breaking the bones of black babies.
Speaker 3: We didn't talk about that last week, Bobby, No with me, you didn't talk about it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well she was in.
Speaker 3: Today or was this like years ago?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, just recently. She was google it nursing or Virginia. Yeah, she was working in the hospital, young twenty six years old, and she was breaking the bones of the black babies while they were in uh, right after they were born.
Speaker 3: Just will Virginia ners charged with felony child abuse.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When you think you can't hear stories that are just more mortifying than the next, you hear another story that's more mortifying than the next. Now, what what what would you do for this woman to break these innocent These were not these were not toddlers, These were infants just coming out the wom breaking and their bones are already brittal and fragile. And she breaking the baby's bones when and she's in jail. Now, if y'all'll be surprised now, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Saying no, no, I think baby's bones are pretty cliant. So you have to put a lot of forests to break the baby's bone because they're all. You know, everything has to squished down for the first so many days until you know all the hormones and everything are regulated. Oh that painful.
Speaker 2: I hope that we'rections. I hope wherever she's at that they are giving her to be what's what's your lane Bobby for this year?
Speaker 3: What the will find out?
Speaker 2: I need her to fuck around and find good out.
Speaker 3: So, but she already did fuck around. So let's see when she goes to anybody that goes to jail and their childhood kids out, even even theirs to make it even worse, Aaron Elizabeth Ann Stratman Strapman.
Speaker 2: That's and she was only doing the black babies. So y'all don't say someone's wrong with her. She was. Someone's right with her. She knew what she saw. She only did the black babies full.
Speaker 3: She only has one council far doesn't mean she has another. There's one talent that's been brought forward. I'm just trying to like speed read here.
Speaker 2: I hope and pray ladies, that you guys get that kind of mentality out of your head, because it's crazy. What Bobby, she hit.
Speaker 3: The ugly stick on the way down, you God bless her. Maybe that's what she's jealous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was very She was not an attractive woman.
Speaker 3: No, she was dumpy is what it was. You know, like she didn't do anything and she was real dumpy looking. She should have eaten a carrot instead of the hot fudge Sunday.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should have went and found her boyfriend that lay up in her, lay up on her. She didn't her. She make a couple of dollars. Uh, she ain't got no face. So ooh but yeah, ooh, but it's a it's a tragic story we make in light about. It's a very tragic story. It's very sad. So I'm just telling you all right now, babies don't deserve that. Nobody deserves the hate that you give out. But I'm telling you right now that some stuff is just uncalled for. That that was ridiculous. Now, I want you guys look up that story. It is preponderous that you would have that much malice in your heart to hurt something as an innocent as a baby. That's like pulling butterfly wings off a butterfly, which is no comparison because butterfly is an insect and the baby was a baby, nobody's baby. Somebody's mom is right next door because she just had a baby. Well that's what she has given you a most precious possession to take care of, because that's the kind of trust that the hospitals have. So I wanted I think these hospitals will do better screaming because some of these bitches be bonkers.
Speaker 3: Four babies identified from twenty twenty three and three babies identified from twenty twenty four. There's no real detail like in this particular article that I'm looking at. I'll have to look at it more now, Oh, nick you, that's even worse. They're really they're nick you. That means they're sick little babies or early early little babies. The neo natal intensive hair you are.
Speaker 2: They say, the monsters. That's what you call a monster. That that lady is a monster. That lady and she looks like the monster with a glass, which that's a monster. That's what you call a monster. Okay, y'all, we don't need to leave out on such a south for note, but we want to thank you guys for joining us here at Laugh and Learn. I will be starting the tour with Tiffany on February to twentieth. Go to Tiffany Hadis dot com for tour dates and we'll see you there somewhere. Thank you guys for joining us here at laugh Alan. Please tell your friends the life sharing subscribe follow us on the social media platforms. You can follow Bobby Clifford at Clifford Bobby on Instagram and at Laugh and Learn podcast on Instagram. And you can follow Bobby on Facebook at Bobby Clifford, I am on I am Flame on Row on all social media platforms. Thank you guys for joining us. We appreciate you. Thank you, Aaron. What are we going to say? Oh well, we always say here at Laughing Al we are not trying to get you to change your mind. We're only trying to get you to use your mind, because why, Bobby, mind.
Speaker 3: Is a terrible thing to waste. And where are you on the fifteenth Can you remind people again?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'll be at the Miracle Theater on the fifteenth for Christmins's birthday. It's gonna be a good show, y'all come through. I'll be the pretty one and it's an all male review.
Speaker 3: Ooh, and the child one of some people. Some people come because she is like finding jails.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Well, thank you guys for joining us. Have a great day, have a great week, having twenty twenty five. See you next week.
Speaker 7: Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, I Heart Radio, app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Christy Payne. Thank you guys. This is Flaming Road. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn.