Speaker 1: With Alexi Napola and marisaw Patton an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, hello, my friend, o La, I know I miss your face. I get to talk to you all the time. And how did How was it when Todd went on and you worked with Todd without me?
Speaker 1: You know, Well, I missed you and that's for sure. But it was fun to do it with Todd. Yeah, and of course you know, I took over and spoke most of the time.
Speaker 3: Like I usually, but he didn't laugh as much as you did.
Speaker 1: But but yeah, it was fun. I thought it was that was coming in. You know. I guess he's really good at doing his like his own videos about himself and about real estate. But I think that to do a podcast with somebody else, even though he was like right here next to me, it's it's a different vibe.
Speaker 3: But he'll get used to it.
Speaker 2: He's good at what he does. He can stay over there. He doesn't need to get used to my.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the Bro Show. This is about you and me and me Gus. And by the way, speaking of.
Speaker 2: The Bro Show, I've gotten so many dms about please come to our city with your show.
Speaker 3: Oh I love it. I think our next city should be New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, shout out New York. Yes, let us know where we can do it. What's a good spot? Yeah, good idea, good idea. And let's wait till it's a little bit warmer. Why I like the cold.
Speaker 1: No, nobody wants to go out and see us when it's so cold. But you know, april's a nice time to do a show in New York City.
Speaker 2: Oh well, that's like tomorrow already. Okay, cool, okay, cool cool.
Speaker 3: So what have you been up to. How was your Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: By the way, Oh well, we had quite the blood bath over here and it was quite tragic.
Speaker 3: At least you kept it on theme with the red.
Speaker 2: I was, you know, trying to make a beautiful roast and I dropped the glass and somehow it sliced my finger open and I was bleeding everywhere and I had to go get stitches, and so you know, we stayed home and yeah, I had a throbbing finger. And you know, I guess that was the universe saying, you know what, maybe you shouldn't have that last screwdriver.
Speaker 3: Nope, but then you needed more screwdrivers to the pain.
Speaker 2: I was really pissed. Because I've broken two Arthur cork glasses in a week.
Speaker 3: So you're more pissed about that than about your fingers.
Speaker 2: They're hard to find. The animal glasses, you know, the old kind, the new ones I don't like so much. Anyway, You're welcome out the corn for the abby Pam.
Speaker 1: I'm happy that you're okay. Yeah, I'm good that we're able to do this today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: Well, I had a lovely Valentine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some other girls on our show that seemed to be a little bit bored with their own lives.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we'll get into that.
Speaker 1: Oh I yeah, I wasn't into anything like that. I was enjoying my day and I had a beautiful dinner with Todd. The roses you send me gorgeous. You can't even really appreciate how beautiful they are.
Speaker 2: I can from here. They look like a painting.
Speaker 1: Beautiful. So we did that. We went where did you know?
Speaker 3: We went to Millino?
Speaker 1: Here at Coolino you want to stay close by, and you know the Hut you have a lot of restaurants. That's right, still one of my favorite I know, it's still one of my favorite places. And I love that it's so close to me. So we had a beautiful dinner and and nothing.
Speaker 3: That's what we did.
Speaker 1: You know. I feel like it's unless we go on a trip, we usually just do that. We have a nice romantic dinner. To me, Valentine's Days every day, you know, I don't think it's just like one day you have to like go out to dinner and be lovey dovey and kissing and you know, and have sex. I think that should happen every single day is Valentine's.
Speaker 2: Day for me? Five times a day?
Speaker 3: Uh no, I can stick to two times.
Speaker 1: A day, maybe three on my vacation. But yeah, But anyways, I guess so she couldn't go. I guess she couldn't not hold having, you know, the sex, and that's why they got back together.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 1: I have a lot of a lot of a lot of difference. I think that I think a lot of people have a lot of different theories by now, and a lot of questions. But I don't think she's going to answer any of them truthfully. So I guess we'll have to like stick onto our own theories. Theories exactly.
Speaker 2: We will be getting to our theories, yes, but.
Speaker 1: Before that we're going to talk about the Super Bowl because that was a lot more entertaining.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, yeah, I would know you were happy. I know how much you were rooting for Kansas City.
Speaker 1: Yes, and they did it at the end. They did it, but it was such a game and the performance. Usher's performance was incre at a bone. Yeah. Yeah, I enjoyed it so much. It was very eighties and nineties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I Ludacris. That was good.
Speaker 1: Little John.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I want to John too. Oh, I'm bringing up all my old PR days.
Speaker 3: Today, the eighties, in the nineties. Well, listen, you know it.
Speaker 1: You bring it up when it's relevant.
Speaker 2: MTV used to come do the awards here. They did it a few summers, but the hurricane weather was so bad they stopped doing them here. And I did some party for Little John for outcasts, tons of people.
Speaker 3: Oh ocast, Yeah, back in the day Lincoln Park.
Speaker 2: I did a pool party. Anyways, but I had to hustle. I like good things. I need my money anyway. Yeah, I was really happy that they won. And and what about Taylor?
Speaker 1: Can we talk about Taylor? By the way, I have her outfits, So you have that corset, but I don't wear I don't wear it with those pants. So the pants are area and if you see more of them last time I was in New York, you and the corset is Dion Lee and actually worked on The Ultimate Girls Trip, but with the skirt, so she put it together. So I was like half of the time going to my closet trying to.
Speaker 2: Find but you got to pull it back out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyways, Todd thought it was a good idea of I would put it on and put on some red lipstick and post it. But you know, I'm not that thirsty, you know, and I'm not here trying to like compete like some other people. You know, I didn't want to break the Internet during the super Bowl. That's why I didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Because you know what a lot of people would have.
Speaker 3: Were trying to do it, would.
Speaker 2: Have paused the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: And looked at you, of course, and he was.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: But I saw it.
Speaker 1: When I saw I'm like, oh my god, I have that top. And then later when they showed her pants, I'm like, oh my gosh, I have those pants.
Speaker 3: And of course I have the red lipstick.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You and I love.
Speaker 2: Patience, We love that totally. Oh, by the way if we're going to talk about all these things, is how horrible the shootout at the parade, the Super Bowl parade.
Speaker 3: You know, it's so tragic and it's so unfortunate.
Speaker 2: You can't do anything organized, or started reminding me of the Boston marathon, like you can't groups of people just can't get together anyway, you can't even go to school.
Speaker 1: No, it's very scary these times that we're living. I mean, actually, Tan and I were talking about it last night and I was telling him that I feel like in America these things happened a lot more than Europe. I said that to stupid and you know, I'm super pro Europe, so just because like the lifestyle there. You know, I lived there so many years, and you know I always felt more safe there. Obviously it was other times it was so many years ago. So like the whole world has changed, and I don't think it's really safe to live anywhere. And I think we do have, you know, a great country, and I love to live here, but sometimes, you know, I feel unsafer, like you're saying at any concert, all these things you know that we're talking about right now, that you're in a particular place and you're thinking, Wow, can anybody like next to me, you know, have a gun right now and taking it out and start shooting people.
Speaker 3: It's a really scary, really.
Speaker 2: With bombs on their backpack, getting too Saturday or going to the mall.
Speaker 3: But I don't want to talk about this anyway. I want to talk about the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Kansas City won twenty five to twenty two in overtime.
Speaker 2: I was so happy about that.
Speaker 3: It was so good. Did you watch the whole game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched the whole thing. I know you didn't know we were going to talk about it at my my I was at my girlfriend's house and she has a rocking chair and I was rocking it like crazy. I almost went back, Yeah, because I was like, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Plus it was exercise. I told Steve to get me one of those chairs. You know, I need to get a little movement going, and I want eat much. Oh my god. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: He's such a great quarterback, I mean quarterback quarterback. Yes, homes is amazing. I knew he wasn't gonna let us down. You know, he's the other guy did great hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: You know he doesn't have the experience that Mahomes has. But they actually have a great team and they have a really good chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Sometime soon, but not really with Mahomes a quarterback.
Speaker 2: I really would love for the Dolphins to win a super Bowl. I think the last time they had a winning season was nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 1: They hang out, No, I gave it, you know those seasons. But that's why I had to get a second team. So I had to Kansas City Chiefs, and they're not letting me down.
Speaker 2: That's right. You had to get your backup team. I'm with you.
Speaker 1: So what did you think about about Taylor, like making it there on time and and all the times.
Speaker 2: It's a confessional mm hmmm. So of course she had to be there on time. She must have been so excited. I just kept looking at them, going, my god, those two are just have a star on their head. They just can't lose. Whatever they do, they just turns to gold. And I can't wait talking about losing. He lost a little bit of control. Yeah when he you know, I saw that with the coach. You know, I'm dying to know what that was all about.
Speaker 1: Oh, he was pissed off.
Speaker 3: Obviously he has like a little bit of issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he took him out and he wanted to stay and but it was just like his attitude you know that he did. I don't know, I saw a little a little side of craziness and Travis. But I want to say that it's the Super Bowl because you saw a lot of tension.
Speaker 3: They have a lot of pressure.
Speaker 1: And even after when he was receiving the trophy, he went like on a rant, but it was like a fun rant, right, he was like screaming and stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that side to him, so it was interesting to see that and kind of like to see her face Like Omeo, well, as.
Speaker 2: Long as he takes it out on the ball and the players in the field and not on Hay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, No, you know there's a lot of guys like that m hm, you know, and then are like super sweet and whatever and you know, and that's how you need to be. Yeah, you know, I think the people are just giving like different opinions and just like saying, oh, you know, like we didn't like that we saw in Travis. You know, these are signs and whatnot. But you know, a lot of people talk a lot of things.
Speaker 2: That's all right. It might be a conversation of future podcasts. If those are signs.
Speaker 1: Right, we'll see. We have to give it more time.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: You know, just because he's aggressive on the field doesn't mean he's aggressive at home. What was your favorite part of the performance of Usher's performance.
Speaker 2: I liked when Ludacris came out.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for Biaber, I was waiting for just Bieber.
Speaker 3: Yes, I really wanted him to go.
Speaker 1: Actually, Todd and I had spoken about it before the week before, and I really thought he was going to bring them. I heard that he did extend the invitation to Justin, but that Justin just couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I bet Justin wants to be a headliner, not a guest.
Speaker 1: Well, he also has, but I mean, it would have been nice, you know, to do like a little bit of a comeback, and Usher did discover him and give him that opportunity.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I would have just gone to like support, But you know, it's easy for me to say obviously, for him, it's like you said, you know, he's an artist himself, and I don't know why, you know, he chose not not to do it, but I would have enjoyed it more if it would have been Justin or Mariah.
Speaker 3: I wanted Mariah.
Speaker 1: I love Alysha Keys, but I feel like she's done a lot of times. I would have loved Mariah to perform with us totally.
Speaker 2: That would have been good. We haven't chatted since our reunion, have we?
Speaker 3: No, we chatted before we left to New York for the reunion.
Speaker 2: And now, so what did you think of everybody's looks? Because it looks like we kind of blown up the intern and everybody thinks we're best. He has again, Okay, we'll take it all.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, we'll take it. I think we always make sense, you know what I mean. I felt like our theme, like our colors, our styles, Yeah, they all make sense. Yeah, it's with them a little bit costumish, just because I'm not like that person. You know. I hate costumes, so like I would never know what you do. You know, I don't, right, So I'll never wear something even like I had luncheon that give I'm like, oh god, I have to wear a hat like you do.
Speaker 2: I started that damn lunch I know you did.
Speaker 3: And even that's a glamorous and stuff.
Speaker 1: And I've like, gone, A love for that because there's a lot of beautiful hats, but if you see, I'll we're.
Speaker 3: Just like a regular hat, like the most simple hat.
Speaker 1: I don't want to over the top, but that's just but I love that the other women, you know, understood the assignment. We know that we changed because in the beginning it was more like it was going to be a cathedral background and that kind of stuff, So you know, I had to dress more for that. But then when I saw that they changed the setting and the backdrop, I'm like, you know what, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do it look like Mexico, you know.
Speaker 2: So that that was more like my dress in person was just the.
Speaker 3: P's I'm saying, and the it was really dark.
Speaker 1: It was really dark the setting, so you really couldn't appreciate how beautiful that dress up.
Speaker 2: You couldn't. It's not it's something I have to see in person or have photographed professionally on camera. The beauty of it, Like I understand that lace was I will totally a wear Are you kidding me? It's super chic.
Speaker 1: It's really it was really beautiful. So who's look besides mine and besides you.
Speaker 2: I was gonna see my favorite was me.
Speaker 1: I almost said that, by the way, I almost said that, But you know how everybody thinks because you think you're this side another listen, it's my favorite. That's why I wore it, you know what I mean. I would have thought yours was going to be my favorite. Then I want to selected something like you're wearing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well I helped design it, you know, and I knew I wanted the cage and I wanted to be white, and the guy made it come to life. Michael, he's amazing. He's done some of my you.
Speaker 1: It looks really beautiful on you. That's that is like solo ground. Well, hopefully it looks good on camera.
Speaker 3: It will look good on the photos. Yeah, and that's the other thing.
Speaker 1: That's what a lot of you know, sometimes you have to really like sit down and see how the lighting is and everything, and see once you're sitting, because you know, the reunion is sitting, not standing, So it's really how it photographs as you're sitting and when you're sitting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so who's reunion look?
Speaker 1: Did you not like at all? Like you would have said, it was a miss.
Speaker 2: I thought that Adriana's headband was like scraping the ceiling. It was so big. It was just too much, too much. It was enormous.
Speaker 1: I mean, I understand, like the flowers, but then that, yeah, the whole crown thing, it was like it was a little ridiculous, like herself, and she's.
Speaker 2: A small person with a small head, and then she was carrying it looked like a big fruit fruit basket. It was enormous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was too much. Yeah, and the props as well, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh right, the sacrilege of the Rosary and the Bible on her, the Bible molding it and telling lies. Honestly, I can't get me started.
Speaker 1: Right, No, no, no, no, Our podcast is not about the other ladies except maybe on rare occasions like perhaps today.
Speaker 2: Today is gonna be one of those days.
Speaker 1: Right, because we don't want to make it about the housewives, absolutely, but you know, there's.
Speaker 3: Some things we do need to like touch upon.
Speaker 1: And we're talking about our reunion looks, which I think, like you said that everybody loved our reunion looks, you know, and I think they also like compare us with other shows that are in the air at the same time. Other franchises, so we stick out because you know, we always do look good.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, we like it.
Speaker 2: We'll take it. We like it, We'll take it.
Speaker 1: Well. Speaking of best dress, Jennifer Lopez to me is my best dressed.
Speaker 3: So she Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 1: Is putting in her own money, actually twenty million dollars of her own money, and she's defying skeptics to tell her Ben Affleck Love story.
Speaker 2: It's a three part multimedia project that is a documentary, a film, and an album. That's a lot. I would think all that would cost more than twenty million dollars a documentary film. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean it might be like a trend that these actresses are setting. Because Sophia Evergata also financed and produced her Griselda on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Well, it's in it because they're going to make triple the money back.
Speaker 1: They're not, and I think because also they want to bring in other people and they want them to believe. So if I am investing my own money, you're going to believe in my project.
Speaker 2: And I think going to make me say what I want you to say because it's my money.
Speaker 1: Well that too, I mean, I don't know how this would work, but she's self financing a twenty million dollars three part multimedia project where she's examined her life as a serial romantic. I already love it, an album This is Me Now, which is a sequel to her two thousand and two album This Is Me. Then a musical film This is Me Well. She's so obsessed with herself. I love it, and now a love story and a documentary about making the film and the album, both releasing, both releasing on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: I think it's like a trend because Beyonce did it, Taylor Swift did it, and then now she's doing a three part so she's incorporating a little bit of everything.
Speaker 3: It's going to be her album.
Speaker 2: Madonna was the first one to do when she did her Blonde Ambition to her back in the early nineties.
Speaker 1: It's so now that is true. You know, everybody's coming back. And I guess looking back and seeing those examples, mm hmm, that's how the people really like that. People really like that. And I think that these artists, you know, it's not like us, like they've kept their personal life well. In Sophia Brogt, its case is different because it was based on the true story of somebody else, not her life, but something like Beyonce or Taylor Taylor Swift and now Jennifer. What she's doing, it's more so that we can see them more as not only an artist, but a human being.
Speaker 3: Right exactly.
Speaker 1: She wants to be more relatable as a wife, as a mom, you know, as a human. And she's bringing in Jane Fonda, Trevor Noah post Malone, Sophia Bergatta, yeah, yes, Kiky Palmer, and Afflick is also going to play a part.
Speaker 3: He's going to be a TV commentator.
Speaker 2: I guess that must be the film, not the documentary. He's playing a.
Speaker 1: Part, right, So I heard that her inner circle has been telling her from the start that the project might be a really bad idea. She started with the idea of the album, then it turned into a musical film.
Speaker 3: People are scared to.
Speaker 2: About themselves out there films. Oh, I kind of like them when people are like acting and all of a sudden they start singing.
Speaker 3: I can't but I didn't know that she could do that, did you know? Has she ever do theater?
Speaker 2: And she sings? So I guess she can stop.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see that I guess people want to watch and see if she can do it.
Speaker 2: Maybe her friends think it's a bad idea because they know she's probably gonna get married again.
Speaker 3: No, you know what, her friends think.
Speaker 1: It's about idea, just like our friends think it's aboud idea for us to do our show, because people are scared to put themselves out there. And then that's what it is. It takes people a really long time. And she's saying the same thing I say, this is why I love her so much. She's like, I get it. It took me a long time. I'm scared, but I don't act like I'm scared. That's the secret to my whole fucking career. This is Jennifer speaking, not Alexia.
Speaker 3: By the way, I've.
Speaker 1: Been on this journey.
Speaker 3: I've been on this journey and I've been trying to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Now I feel like because Ben and I have rediscovered each other and now that we're now that we're married, I have something to offer. This is the defining piece of work that's going to close the chapter so I can move on to the next part of my life.
Speaker 2: Hal Ray, what's the next part? The next marriage? Because I'm I'm telling you there's going to be another one.
Speaker 1: I mean there could be. I mean, she's so young, she can do whatever she wants, and that's fine. But you know, I think that the good thing about the way she's doing it. Obviously it's not reality TV. She has control of her narrative, so we're only going to see, you know, hopefully. Yeah, but I think that sometimes we do see like the dirty and the ugly and like, you know, whatever it may be, whatever issue is that she may be going through.
Speaker 3: You know, I hope she's really honest.
Speaker 1: I think that that's what's kind of people really going to want to tune in.
Speaker 2: She's really bad stuff. Do you remember the reality show Whitney and Houston Hard with Bobby My God, that was real stuff that was.
Speaker 1: But you're not going to say that about j Loo because Jlo's not that girl, you know what I mean. Whitney had a different kind of life and you know, she was very you know, intoxicated, and they lived a very crazy life together. So unfortunately, you know, we got to see that. Actually that makes me feel very uncomfortable. I don't even like to see such a train wreck. Yeah, but I think Jennifer's is going to be really nice and interesting to watch.
Speaker 2: You know, And she doesn't a boss.
Speaker 1: She's a boss.
Speaker 3: She could do whatever she wants.
Speaker 1: She's like, she's twenty dollars to blow in her series.
Speaker 2: Do you think that Ben's gonna smile at one point in one of these films?
Speaker 1: All she has to do is bring him his dunkin Donuts, some cigarettes and the coffee, and he'll smile or beja no sae if he likes it or not.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he likes beja, Bro, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. There's sexual stuff. I don't know if he likes it or not. I'm sure yeah, or if she likes giving them, maybe he likes it. But you know, I don't know that she does that.
Speaker 2: You don't know if she does that.
Speaker 1: And I mean, I don't know if she does it to him, Bro, I don't know if she does it for you doesn't smile because he's not.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, what I think is just this thing and people love to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's that will fix everything. One I loved.
Speaker 1: I loved the commercial that halftime commercials were really good, but my favorite was was j Lo's I thought it was so good when they all left and she goes, now, Tom, you can stay.
Speaker 2: That was the only that was my favorite part, which you can stay. We're on the same page later.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 2: That's funny. That was my favorite part too.
Speaker 1: Right, So, when you see someone like j Loo that's being vulnerable about her love life like she is, did inspire you in your personal life?
Speaker 2: We do that on our show This is This.
Speaker 1: Is No, No, no, not everybody does that on our show. Baby. First of all, in our show, nobody's vulnerable. Okay, who's vulnerable in our show? So we can't even compare that well. And everybody lies, and everybody lies, and nobody wants to talk about their personal life. And one of the few that have been authentic, it opens up for me, like and it's kind of like what she says, you know, and that's why I can relate to her like that that, Like it's scary, you know, it's scary because you don't know. It's scary for yourself, and it's scary for the people to listen to it because you don't know how people are gonna accept it and take it.
Speaker 3: And then there's criticism. There's so many other things that happen on relationship.
Speaker 1: But I think that we've reached a point just like she probably has, that we're our age and we don't care. We don't care what you think of a like I don't care. And if you now, why are you listening to us, then why are you following us?
Speaker 3: And why are you writing a comment?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: So I really don't care.
Speaker 1: So I love that we're going to see her in a vulnerable way, you know, besides in her movies, because this is like her real life, and then she's going to get to talk about her love life. I don't know how Ben's gonna feel about that, because usually the men are the ones that don't like that.
Speaker 2: She was probably like, you better smile on this thing because I'm laying down some fine coin and this is a pr move.
Speaker 3: Well he's going to be He's going to be in it as well.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: She's always you know, everybody can say that about her because she's been relevant every single time I she does and she does the comeback.
Speaker 3: It's a bigger and better, you know.
Speaker 1: But she's she's always gonna be like she's always going to be like they're like, nobody's bringing this woman down and that's what I really admire about her. Do you think the public persona of Jennifer and her romances has been exaggerated.
Speaker 2: Nor all her romances.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I don't think it's been exaggerated. I mean it is what it is. I mean, she's really been with all these men, and she's always been romantically involved. And she herself, you know, talks about how she's in love with love and she's never giving up on love and you know, second chance.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you know our shows, our show is a little different, and we don't get to talk about those things in her show. And I wish like in our kind of show, then we're all friends, that we can have these conversations, you know, without getting into a fight and without saying, oh, you're like, but I feel like you have to be open and you have to be.
Speaker 3: Honest.
Speaker 1: And I think that she's appointed in her life where maybe she wants to like open up and you know, just get it all.
Speaker 2: I think she wants to clear it for people because everyone has so much skepticism about her relationship with Ben. Maybe she wants to have people look, look, this is what it's really like. It's not what you think I think it's more what do you think people think that he's not happy. We've talked about this. He's not happy because he's always grumpy or slamming the door, frowning.
Speaker 3: But maybe that's just him. That's just I think it is.
Speaker 2: And maybe when we watch it we'll be like, Oh, that's just Ben. Who knows.
Speaker 3: I think that that's just him because there's no reason why he would be like in this situation.
Speaker 1: And he did the commercial with her. He goes to other awards, which she shows that he doesn't like, but he still goes. And I don't know, I think that they I think they are both in a stage in their lives where they've kind of like.
Speaker 2: Why does he smile when he's with his X though?
Speaker 1: But when is he smiling when he's with the kids and with the ex? Because she probably says like such, you know, probably like a stupid joke or dumb joke between them or something like that. Right, Well, maybe he's not you know, why why are we blaming her?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. Maybe because I'm not a big fan. I've got a think. I mean, if she had a sad face and he was smiling, I think, oh, he's not making it.
Speaker 3: Well, we get it.
Speaker 1: The guy doesn't like the paparazzis, unlike some of the people on our show that are obsessed with the papar azzis.
Speaker 3: You know, Ben Affleck doesn't like it.
Speaker 1: So of course every time he leaves his house or he's somewhere and they go at him, you know, he's grumpy and he doesn't like it. That's fine.
Speaker 3: You don't like something, that's what you do. You know, you rejected and and that's what you're going to get out of him.
Speaker 2: By the way, I bet that Dunk and Donnut's add Peyter the twenty million to do these three things.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, of course she went in.
Speaker 1: She earns that in an hour.
Speaker 2: Please she makes that off for money for meeting in the bank doing nothing working for her. Oh yeah, yeah, I went okay, So so. Jennifer also says that when she appeared as a musical guest on SNL a few weeks ago and Io ed de Berry was the host and apologized to her because of the twenty twenty comments she made, she said that Lopez was a scam. Yeah, yeah, she said Lopez was a scam. And I think she said she felt uncomfortable. Wait, I appreciate hold on Iowa Betty's comments reservice when someone dug up that she said on a podcast about Lopez, I appreciate a good scam. Today, I was actually thinking about one of my favorite scams of all time. Jayla was performing at the Super Bowl halftime show. The quote was mentioned on air that night. Lopez did her best to shake it off.
Speaker 1: That's so, I mean, sorry, that's really mean.
Speaker 2: That's like housewives show stuff.
Speaker 1: I know. Yeah, well, first of all, that's really mean, and that's it's a jealousy because I mean, why do you How can you say something like this about somebody else like that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just think it was very mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she says. She was mortified and very sweet, says Lopez about talking to Eda Berry backstage. Afterwards, she came to my dressing room and apologized with tears in her eyes, saying how cheer it was that she had said those things. She felt really badly and loved my performance because we had just done my soundcheck and she actually got to hear me perform. She was just like, I'm so fucking sorry. Can we curse on here? It was so.
Speaker 1: Jennifer did right.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this one did it Jennifer Cursey, not Marisol. It was also awful of me. Lopez shrugs. It's funny. I've heard similar things said about me throughout my career, so it really doesn't affect me.
Speaker 3: But you know, good for you, j Low.
Speaker 1: It's true. But a lot of people have said that about j Loo. And by the way, why don't people say she's the hardest working woman, one of the hardest working women in Hollywood because with the little talent that supposedly people think she has, she's been so successful and she's made it work. Like you said, I mean, she's always been at the right place at the right time, and she's not going everywhere. So to me, I look, you know, I because you know, there's other people that just have that gift and really don't do anything with it. So maybe her, with the little gift that she had, or not having as big of a gift as other actresses or singers, She's done so much with her career. I love her music. I love the way she dances. She makes me laugh. I love the movies, maybe not all of them that she's been in, but like the romantic comedies. I love, Yes, I wish her all the best. I'm going to tell you and I'll be watching.
Speaker 2: Tell you something a famous friend of mine said a long time ago. I'm not going to say her name, she's too big of a star and I don't like to name drop, but she said to me, the only way to survive in Hollywood is being a bitch.
Speaker 1: Well not only in Hollywood, not only in Hollywood in our show and Miamis was like.
Speaker 2: This was before there were reality shows up.
Speaker 1: But even so, I mean, really even you know, like life's hard. Yeah, you got to be a bitch sometimes, you know, and you can be a nice bitch, but you know, you got to be a bitch sometimes a tough bitch and sometimes you know, like life lessons are the ones that make you like that. You know, you could still be sweet and nice, but you're just like tougher.
Speaker 2: And you you lose patience for bullshit.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So, but how easily do you think that that Jalo really was okay, like accepted her apology. You think, how easily can you shrug when someone's calling you a scam? I mean that was like pretty offensive, but considering the circumstances, like backstage, you're not gonna like, you know, I think that Jalo was like the bigger person yeah, and said you know, and like okay, yeah, whatever, you know, just like shrug it off and like nothing ever happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but what about you?
Speaker 1: How easily can you shrug something like that? If somebody will call you a scam or call you something else.
Speaker 2: Oh please? They call me worse all the time on the Superman Internet. You should see this ship. I see him like, wait, what are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: No, but this is different.
Speaker 1: This is She was there on SNL with with the other girl and said that.
Speaker 2: Well that usually happens. And I'm not gonna name drop again. But I had a situation long time ago when the show first aired and there was no Instagram, there was just Twitter, and there was a celebrity making fun of my mother's looks. And then I ran into her in person and she grabbed me and was like I love you and your mom and I was like, no, you don't. I know exactly what you said. And we had an argument, a big argument. And it's different. It's easy to say stuff with times people's back, and then when you see them in person, you are like, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure that she never thought she was going to be sharing the stage at SNL with Jlo after you know, you know, four years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what's a less to her too, there's a lesson to her too.
Speaker 2: Right, And that's a I think that's a big reason why you and I don't talk about other Housewive shows. You know, we don't want to you know, you know, trash other people.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see them a Bravo con and them come up to me and say, oh you do you know, point the finger. No. Besides, you know what, I feel like, we're all we're all in this together, exactly, I'll do the same thing. How can I sit here and criticize them.
Speaker 2: We have to support each other because we have a hard job, and you have to be the only way to be good is to be a little controversial, to be you know, extremely quick.
Speaker 1: You know, And I mean, you don't have to like everybody, but you just don't have to be so mean and so like ruthless with your words and you know, with your observations or with your criticism.
Speaker 2: You gotta be careful.
Speaker 1: But like Jlo says, like she's used to it, just like we are. And you know, at this point in our life, you don't really care.
Speaker 2: Well on on a happy note, So that problem was like in twenty twelve that I have with this celebrity and the person DMed me a couple of weeks ago. I haven't even shown it to you with a long apology, says every time I watch you on the show, I feel really bad about that, and I hope you can, you know, forgive me. And I was like, it's fine, man.
Speaker 3: Is that person looking for a cameo in our show?
Speaker 2: No, they don't. They live in California, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but I'm just telling you.
Speaker 3: Try to be funny. They can still come to Miami.
Speaker 1: No, but you know what, Yeah, have to be really careful.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, next topic, my friend, this is a This is an interesting one. I know you and I have a lot of thoughts about the send Marcus split or not split, or.
Speaker 1: Or what a marketing stunt or I don't know.
Speaker 3: We don't know at this point.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm going to read this.
Speaker 1: And by the way, the only reason why we're even talking about this is because everyone else is because she wants people to talk about her and Marcus, because if not, this could have been done very very privately.
Speaker 2: Well, now she's made it very public.
Speaker 1: So she made it very public as of Sunday when everyone was watching the Super Bowl, and you know, people that know of them and know their and follow you know, she decided to do that on her social media.
Speaker 2: Well, and then you know, we've been involved in it because we're friends and we've worried about her and we've reached out to her, and so now we're all involved. And I think that you know, well.
Speaker 1: I don't think she likes people to be involved or to have an opinion. So you may be getting a phone call my friend.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I might not answer.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean I don't care either.
Speaker 1: I just feel like we need to talk about it because I guess she wants everybody to talk about it, because that's how I feel like.
Speaker 3: It's all over the place.
Speaker 1: So when you make your life so public like that, because they could have easily had a fight or broken up and no one would have found out. The only reason why anybody found out that minute is because she announced it. Yeah, so because of that we can talk as well.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, So let me jump into this. So Larsa and Marcus split after more than a year of dating. The pair, who were confirmed to be dating and early twenty twenty three, have gone their separate ways, source confirms to People magazine.
Speaker 1: Um, let's just score these sources confined to People Magazine like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: I'm guessing it was her. This is what I'm guessing because as things have developed, Okay, so fast forward, they each deleted all the photos of each other on their Instagram pages. They unfollowed each.
Speaker 1: Other, Rightmia, is because something really like bad that pissed you off. Did that? Because there's no way if you guys are just going your separate ways because you want your working on yourselves and you're doing personal growth, there's no way. You know, spontaneously on a Sunday at eight o'clock at night, you told the entire world that you guys broke up and follow each other and take a survey whether you should follow your boyfriend or not or unfollow them.
Speaker 2: By the way I read that, and because I'm a loyal friend and out of girl code, i unfollowed him.
Speaker 1: But I never followed him because I'm a girl and her friend. I don't follow anybody's guys that I'm not like friendly with. And yes I'm the Marcus, but I don't follow any follow none of the guys.
Speaker 3: I don't follow none of the house.
Speaker 2: I I think that there's a respect there of course, like you. And he was following me, and I said to her should I follow him back? And she said yes, So I did?
Speaker 3: Oh you asked her for permission?
Speaker 2: Of course I did, of course, because I'm not kind of a person.
Speaker 3: Oh no, with Larsa, you got to have to ask her for permission.
Speaker 2: You like, even I don't even have your husband's phone number, and I would never even ask for like, I'm not that person.
Speaker 1: I have Boober's number.
Speaker 2: I know he didn't. I just don't care good with it.
Speaker 1: Is I'm an emergency, I'll call Boo Bear No.
Speaker 3: Nine one one, so they don't have to have Boober's number.
Speaker 1: But anyways, Yeah, so here he says that it has nothing to do with her family input, but it's solely for their personal growth.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that she said that that it was for their personal growth?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, So why did he post a picture with his father when he erased all of her photos.
Speaker 3: Like that was his personal growth?
Speaker 2: Because that I'm that my dad and I have had to come to Jesus like he's.
Speaker 3: You know, do you think his family?
Speaker 1: Do you think the Jordan family has had an input on this whole relationship as wait in and has.
Speaker 2: At first, I did, But now that other things have come to light, I'm starting to feel like we've all been scammed and I and my mind is going.
Speaker 1: A mill loses a scammer too.
Speaker 3: Are you repeating why.
Speaker 2: I am feeling like this whole little scenario has been some sort of a scam Because here's one thing that I know because I had a PR firm and I was a publicist. Jesus, I've dropped that a lot today. Having a long time, I know about brass and paparazzi very well, and I know where they hang out. I know they hang out all over the beach.
Speaker 1: Why didn't they know that we're getting back together on Valentine's date? How did the paparazzi know to get a picture of them?
Speaker 2: Right? Okay, let me let me finish. Let me finish my point. I know where they we all know they hangout of Carbone and Prime twelve and behind the hotels on the beach.
Speaker 3: They don't hang out in three of flowers.
Speaker 2: No, trust me, they're not hanging out outside of floor shops. It is not a location that is heavily trafficked by celebrities. And by the way, who even goes to a flower shop anymore? Don't you just wear flowers?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Yeah, So it was so staged.
Speaker 1: It was so staged.
Speaker 2: I mean, nobody we're living and I'm like, wait a minute, So now all of a sudden, you're in a flower shop together, But how does the photographer No, because they don't how do.
Speaker 3: You walk into right, they don't know that that's.
Speaker 2: Not a money maker hanging out by a flower shop. Trust me, I know the spots in this town.
Speaker 1: But everybody knows. Everybody knows it's stage. And this is why we're even talking about it, because it's so ridiculous at this point.
Speaker 3: Well now, now now.
Speaker 2: I'm pissed because I was upset for her. You and I spent a lot of time talking about it, feeling now.
Speaker 1: We were like, you know, because you know, we're about her. Yeah, even though everyone was rooting against them, I was not rooting against them.
Speaker 3: I loved you know, I loved them together.
Speaker 1: I loved to see her happy and in love and him as well. So when I first saw that, I said, wow, like, oh my god, can you imagine how Larcea must be feeling.
Speaker 3: I felt terrible for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I reached out, even though I know she wasn't very happy with me because of the reunion union. You have to tune in, but you know, even so, I know how to put my differences aside. And when I know that somebody can be in pain or or is hurting, I'm going to reach out to them.
Speaker 3: So I did.
Speaker 1: She responded later on at night, thanks with an exile. But then two days later.
Speaker 3: She gets back with Marcus and it's all over the place again.
Speaker 2: And the only because this is ridiculous. You don't delete all those photos and then two days later you call it pap rotching, you're hanging out. I feel like it was just a publicity stunt.
Speaker 1: And now so you think the whole but do you think the whole relationship is a publicity stunt and they're both in it?
Speaker 2: I have to tell you, if it's crossed my mind now that this happened, Now that I'm looking at the whole thing and the timing and everything, I'm like, and I was a publicist. I'm like, this smell.
Speaker 1: Well. I think it was very calculated the fact that she dropped the bomb. First of all, you're not that relevant. Okay, everybody's watching the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: But of course I.
Speaker 1: Follow her, so do you you know in the housewife way by, in the housewife world. Well, because I had people texting me.
Speaker 3: Is this true?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I figured you would know because I had my phone down, So you reached out to her and she said it was so No, she said it was through the breakup. Yeah, of course, yeah, exactly. So because I didn't. I was like into my game, so I didn't do any of that. But I saw so many people reaching out to me and asking me, and I said, I think if she would do something like that, I don't think that could be you know, I need I think that that's true. I mean, I would never lie about something like that. I just don't know why she's doing so publicly. And you know, she wanted to call more attention first of all, like you know, you're not that famous and and you know it's not like.
Speaker 3: You're dating Michael Jordan that people would really care.
Speaker 1: But she did do that, and then two or three days later she's back with him, which I don't care. I want her happiness, so if that's what makes her happy, But now.
Speaker 2: Me too, why do you tell your first Why don't you tell your friends? Hey, things are fine. Now we're okay. Because we were all really worried, I was like, I'm gonna come see you. I unfollowed Marcus. You know I was. I went into the girlfriend mode. And now you know, when I you know, I see the flower, the paparazzi photos, I was like, oh my god, are she playing all of us? That upsets me because.
Speaker 3: We are all thinking that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just think it's very calculated. I think everything she does is very calculated. I mean the fact that she waited. I don't know when the fight was. I don't know what prompted it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't have any details, but the fact that she waited till Sunday, Sunday at seven or eight o'clock when the Super Bowl was on, to announce that and put it in her story, and then all the other bloggers for the U in the Housewife will pick it up and this, that and the other, and then she has like TMZ on speed dial. Because everything she does she reports it to TMZ, and TMZ picks it up.
Speaker 2: One of them had to have told at least one outlet that I had deleted all their photos and dont followed each other because people are watching the super Bowl and nobody's paying attention to that.
Speaker 3: Of course, that's what I'm saying, Like nobody cares.
Speaker 1: But the fact that she thinks that people care, and then she calls all the outlets and everybody picks it up, and then it starts be coming about that, I mean, I think that's pretty like. I think that's pretty sick. I mean, like, who like thinks about all those things.
Speaker 3: I'm just second shot.
Speaker 2: If I had put this whole plan together and it was a PR stunt, I would have at least waited a month or three weeks before I get back and take pictures with my guy. You know, they don't even wait.
Speaker 1: Obviously she doesn't have Obviously she doesn't have a PR person, because I don't know what PR person and publicists can be telling her to handle her personal life like this, because it's different when we're filming. The cameras are not not here now, So why are you doing this?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: If you get into a fight and you're filming, You're going to film in your apartment that day, and Marcus is not there. Instead of lying, say the truth, whatever it might be. But the fact that we're not filming right now and she still wants to make her relationships so public and her life so public is shocking to me because and then she doesn't want us to talk about it, but yet she's making it so public. Right, That's the problem that I have with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very duplicity. It's not. Yeah, I'm not I'm feeling you know, I really really liked them together, and I really really liked him, and I'm feeling like they're just playing all of us and they're in codes.
Speaker 1: Right, I believe the same thing. I've thought about that myself. I'm like, you know what, they're both in it together because they're both benefiting from this relationship. You know, Marcus has become famous, you know, because of her. They're both making money. You know, they have storylines. I mean, it's just like a win win win situation. And you know, they start believing it, you know, they start believing it because to me, this whole thing is just very weird. The way that she did it on Sunday the way she announced it they had broken up, and then two days later the way they got back together.
Speaker 2: I mean, Valentine's Valentine's Day, right, But Steve's like, why she only has one flower? That's really weird. You notice is the funniest things. He goes loom in the pictures she only has one flower in her hand. I'm like, I don't know, Steve, I don't know. Maybe I don't know. It's weird.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's weird to us because we're never doing something like that. But for her, this is how she lives her life. But what I have a problem with is then then she's on a reality show with us, and she doesn't show her real life, yeah, because I mean yeah right, I mean she.
Speaker 2: Would show it to the internet, but doesn't talk about it with us exactly.
Speaker 1: So, And that's the only reason why I'm even talking about this now, Marathon, because you can't you can't separate your life outside the show with the show life, because well you can have to give us answers. She's actually doing the same thing we're seeing it, but she's not confirming anything.
Speaker 2: She doesn't say anything. We're just watching it through pictures and speculation. It's the same thing, so.
Speaker 1: Right, I know. But what I'm trying to say is that she wants like everybody to know about it. Yet we can't have an observation or a comment or ask a question without her getting, you know, very mad about it and having a fight with us. But yet she's the one that's putting it all out there. Is the point that I'm trying to make, because if she wouldn't have put all of this out in the public, it's not like we're filming again, what I'm saying, it's, you know, when we're filming is a different story, but we're not filming now. So she could have kept a little fight with Marcus on Sunday quiet. You know. Maybe it's because Marcus didn't take her to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Maybe they got into a fight because of that.
Speaker 1: Maybe they got into a fight because Marcus wanted to watch the game with his dad and she wasn't invited. We don't know, and we're never going to know, by the way, because she's never going to say the truth. But the fact that she makes it so public is why I'm talking about it. Yeah, Yeah, because if she didn't make it public. We wouldn't know about it, we wouldn't be talking about it. But I feel like she wants everyone to know. And then later Sorry, I'm a little.
Speaker 2: Hurt as a friend.
Speaker 1: Quite frankly, you know you thought you were her friend? Wait, she you think she considers you her friend?
Speaker 2: Well, I was being a friend and I was concerned, and.
Speaker 1: So was I even me, even me, I was like, oh my god, she's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be Yeah, No, no, I know that. I know that.
Speaker 1: What I'm trying.
Speaker 2: Are you upset because when you invest in a friend, I know you're like me, you're super loyal.
Speaker 1: No, you know what, You're not for that, you know what, I'm not disappointed. I'm not upset, and I'm not disappointed because this is how she is and we've seen it Marison. I mean, that's That's what I'm trying to say, Like you, you know, I'm not going to set myself up for failure because I'm not disappointed because I see that she's like that. How are you going to announce to your followers or to your the world or your little Bravo world or whatever it is that you call it about.
Speaker 3: That when you know you don't even tell us.
Speaker 1: You knows as you're why didn't you pick up the phone and tell you, like, I'm you know, I'm going through this. I got into a really bad fight with Marcus and blah blah blah and ask for advice.
Speaker 3: Should I unfollow him? Should I do?
Speaker 1: I mean, because I would have advised or don't do that? Larsa, Like, everybody's going to see that and then everybody's going to talk about it. But I feel like she wants that, she wants that attention. So if she wants it, you got in Larsa. We're here talking about you because you put this out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm not gonna call TMZ about it because I don't care about like any of those outlets. This is our podcast and we're talking about it now. And by the way, what's going to happen to their podcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's happening to their podcast? They're very unstable. So my next question to you is do you I think I may and I may have already answered this. I mean, do you have any Are you ever going to believe in the sincerity of that relationship moving forward?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not, Yeah, I can't, you know, I think that all the signs are there. And then that's why you know, you can't say, oh, you know, no, say all the signs are there. And I have a lot of questions and which I don't even want to ask her because she'll say, oh, it's none of your business because she shows.
Speaker 2: On the internet. Eventually your answers will get right right.
Speaker 1: The only person that she talks to is TMZ, so you know what, go talk to TMZ and we'll read it. But then you can't say, oh, you know, like, but out of my business. No, we're in your business because you put it out there. Business, You put it out there, so that means you want everybody to talk about this.
Speaker 2: She put a directive on her Instagram to unfollow our boyfriend, and that's exactly what I did.
Speaker 1: I feel like, first of all, how I mature is that marithons is that I don't even want to talk about ah because we know she doesn't like it or nobody likes it as a matter of fact, But that's so immature. That's something like a seventeen year old would do a twenty year old. I mean I I honestly, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's I don't like putting cryptic messages on my Instagram. I keep my Instagram happy.
Speaker 3: And like why, I mean, everybody's different.
Speaker 1: But she keeps her her life very public in the Internet, and you know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and that's okay, But don't drag us all into it too emotionally because I feel I feel like, you know, I've been.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean you know that she started in season two of The Traders and the reunion. Their reunion is going to be someming soon March first. Do you think they're both going to show up? Of course they are, of course they are. And now that they're they't want to get paid.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. M mm hmmm. Yeah. Well maybe that's why they did a little reunion again.
Speaker 1: On Valentine's Day. Yeah, so that they can plan what they're gonna what they're gonna tell Andy and the reunion.
Speaker 2: Well maybe they'll break up again so there's a cliffhanger and then they'll surprise every want to be there, who knows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you see that.
Speaker 1: That's one of the signs why I don't think it's a real relationship, because when you're in a real relationship and you are really hurt and you're going through all this, you're not going to go on social media like wait and and put this out there on your story, like if the person is like whatever, like you just don't do that. And it's it wasn't like a month or two or three I get it the first three months, even six month. I mean they've been together for over a year and the kind of relationship that they've had is not I wouldn't have expected that. That's why I was a little bit like confused and in shock because I would have never expected this kind of behavior from either of them.
Speaker 2: Well, you did you read I think you read it. I sent it to you. There was an article that someone put sent me in my DM that apparently he was active on the celebrity dating site RYA. There was a whole article about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, I read that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's not the word on the street.
Speaker 2: So this relationship, what do you do on this active? No, it's active? That's weird, right, you know.
Speaker 1: Again, those are the only two people that can answer that. And the problem that I had, and it's the problem that I had and they reuneated as well, is that they sit there and they lie. So it's like, you know, you can't have a conversation with a liar. So that's why I don't even want to talk to her because it's just like all eyes So you know, what do you do? So if he really was on Riya, I don't know because I don't have any of those apps. But if there's anybody out there, you know, we have thatment, right, No, I mean I don't know why he would have it, or if she even knows about it or not. But I just think that this whole I never really questioned the relationship. By the way, I thought that they were really in love and evenly they had the sixteen year difference. To me was inside didn't see it because I always found them very mature, very put together, and very very pleasant and I still feel the same way about him me too. And truthfully, I really thought that they liked each other and I thought that they were even in love with each other me too, So this really surprised me. But the way they she behaved on Sunday was of a person that either got cheated on or she you know, she somebody you know, stood into his DM, she got his phone something like that. It had to be something like that because I know her and I know that that's the only reason why she would, you know, delete all his pictures, because even if it had something to do with a family. But he deleted hers too, so he did it after she started it.
Speaker 3: She was the one that did it.
Speaker 1: And when I guess they told him, hey, you know this girl, you know, deleted all your pictures and unfollowed you. He went to his and he unfollowed it.
Speaker 3: But you know, he's I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to feel an eye befoward coming on right now.
Speaker 1: No, no ifoward all the way. Everything about it is I befoward. But do you again, do you think, because I know she never wanted to talk about it, do you think that he's like that. I mean, you can't because now they're back together because a lot of people were saying, well, you know, he finally listened to his dad and you know, and he broke it off. I mean, I don't know, how do you feel about that? Do you think that the family has had any influence?
Speaker 2: I think that they're at this point. What my gut is telling me from what I've seen again because of my marketing background, that they're in business together.
Speaker 1: This is a business deal that's a scam.
Speaker 2: My friend, That's what I said before. I feel sad.
Speaker 3: It's a real scam. If this is true. Can you prove that?
Speaker 2: Of course not. Can you prove it?
Speaker 3: Do you have investigative skills too? I know you have the ones.
Speaker 2: I'm just watching to call the paparazzi thing and was like, come on, man. Two days later and.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like, well, I mean maybe she wants everybody to think, oh, look we're back together.
Speaker 3: Like so the girls don't think that he's like on the market.
Speaker 2: Well why does that she just call the girls and say we're back together and not you know what I mean? Girls?
Speaker 3: I was thinking about the single ladies.
Speaker 2: No, oh, I don't know. I don't know something. It's I don't know. Listen, my thoughts have changed a lot since yesterday. If we had done this podcast two days ago, wait, we would have a completely different conversation.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, because we were really with her and thinking, wow, you know, we feel so bad that you know that she's in pain. She must be so hurt and she's suffering. But after we saw this, and even if she would have gone back with Marcus, that happens too. My thing is like, what happened that she completely deleted his pictures and unfollowed him. Something bad had to happen like that had to have a crazy fight where she got really really pissed for her to do that.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not even that mad that they got.
Speaker 1: Back together, because I'm just upset about the fact that she makes it up public.
Speaker 3: I want you to understand me. The problem I have with it.
Speaker 1: Is that she makes all this public without the show because we're not filming.
Speaker 3: So don't say, oh, I have to do it because of the show.
Speaker 1: No, she did it because she's obsessed with the fame and the TMZ and calling everybody in the paparazzi and the whole thing.
Speaker 2: So he didn't need to.
Speaker 3: Do it that way. She didn't need to do it that way, I know. But who wants to do that.
Speaker 2: Day paparai They take our picture too, But I don't.
Speaker 1: Think that, of course not. But what I'm saying is like, when you're in a real relationship and you really are suffering and your love, you're not going to have that kind of behavior. And you're a grown ass woman who doesn't.
Speaker 2: That's why all of this is starting to smell weird to me. So I'm saying thinking about it in a different way because just like you are really like.
Speaker 1: I mean, like you said, there's so many theories and we don't know the truth. Yeah, and you know, and the fact that she's going to be upset because we're talking about it is even more crazy. It's even more crazy because we're the one of course, that's what I'm saying. I said, we're the ones that should be upset because we're seeing all this and reading all this, and we were truly concerned for her and then.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, I want to read about it. Tell your friends. So that makes anything. I'm not really a friend, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Mm listen, I mean, she's just well, you know what, she's a player, So what can I tell you?
Speaker 2: Don't hate the player, hate the game the.
Speaker 3: Game exactly Listen. I'm not interested in playing that game at all.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, totally, Well enough of that, because we can go on for hours and I.
Speaker 1: Am no, I would just yeah no, I mean, like I said, you know, it's really too bad that we're not filming.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm like, why don't you wait?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know why the cameras are going to come back for that? Because she's she's gonna lie about it. She's not gonna say the truth because somebody the truly you know what I mean, it's it is what it is, you know, I mean, who are we kidding? Are we gonna sit down and she's gonna lie to us and we're gonna get She's gonna get mad because we have a question, or Julia has something to ask her, or Julia had the comment, or Kiki or are Jana or me.
Speaker 2: It would be better for her if she would just explain things and instead of leaving things all open to speculation. Now, when you get speculation, we're gonna piss her off. But we're speculating because you haven't been open.
Speaker 1: Right, So I think the way she is young, yeah, I mean the same that we do. Everybody else does, and we're never gonna know the truth. And that's to me is what's frustrating, you know, to be with a group of women that do that.
Speaker 2: You know, we don't need to know everybody's truth, but at least our friends can be truthful with us.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about this anymore. Mean, and don't call me after me you want to make I wish I could like an hour.
Speaker 1: From I need a sip. Where's your drink and it's empty?
Speaker 2: I made a small one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know your your anti hockey and mentrough color dogging underwear.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Sure. Yeah, i'man underwear and a shirt because I.
Speaker 3: Know I put there people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh no, But I'm glad that we got to talk of the ship we did before you started feeling bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I felt bad before. Okay, okay, good I was able to talk ship with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Where are you going to dinner? And I you guys going to dinner?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we go out every dinner. We go around here. We had Italian last night. Maybe ten steak there's something or sushi. Yeah, we'll do something different. That's always good.
Speaker 3: But I want to hopefully I'll see you soon me too.
Speaker 2: Listen, I want to go out this weekend.
Speaker 1: It's always so much fun talking about you. We're going to break the internet, I mean, no talking with you. Sorry. I remember I had some champagne at the event that was earlier.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you can get a bus with champagne.
Speaker 1: It doesn't want to Oh yeah, well, if you have a lot of glasses of champagne.
Speaker 3: Like I did, you can't have anyone.
Speaker 1: And Champagne, it's you you always, I know, I know, but the point after it hits me like well i'm drinking, I'm good.
Speaker 3: But then after its like.
Speaker 2: Like mm hmm when I love you and after and thank you everyone for listening to us again and get.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: We went a little bit out of our comfort zone because, like we said, we never talked about our other women on the housewait shows, but we felt it was very necessary and relevant to do that.
Speaker 2: I hope getting us banking.
Speaker 1: And and yeah, I hope you liked this episode. And you can listen to us on iHeart, Spotify, Apple, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, I don't know them all. We are all over the place. We growing and growing like shrooms. All right, everyone, see you next week.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Follow us on Instagram at iPort podcast.
Speaker 1: Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. Ama