Speaker 1: Then to find out, Oh, you already started it, dude. Oh my gosh, you gotta tell me you're going. Uh does it work? Am I on camera? You don't know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You are? Are you on camera? Try you? Yep, don't care.
Speaker 1: It's not switching. Are you switching it?
Speaker 2: We don't have to manually switch it anymore.
Speaker 1: But it's not switching cameras at all. It's only on one camera according to my little board here, it's only on camera three. It's not going to the other camera when you talk. It doesn't switch. So it did expire. It expired, expired expire? What is that from? Expired and stream and expired?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Expired a comedy? I don't know what it's from.
Speaker 2: So we had one total like and two peak concurrence. Two people were watching at the same time. I really like that.
Speaker 1: And I just got a notification that I don't know. I couldn't read what it says. But yeah, so I don't know why the cameras don't work. We'll have to hit up the engineer. We tried to become big time and once again we are small time. Nothing ever works around here. I'm not upset about it.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I'm not annoyed. It's okay.
Speaker 1: We did a forty second clip on YouTube. That counts for something. We're making that for folks. Well, I know you're big time now I am big time now, you know. I mean, we can talk about it a little bit if you want. I don't know if I owe an apology, but maybe I should.
Speaker 2: Give an apology. I'm here, me and Arnold open ears.
Speaker 1: I maybe need to apologize to sore losers nation. Apology accepted because there was a moment. If you didn't watch The Price Is Right, you can go back and watch Paramount Plus check it out. By now you should know I made the freaking show. Are you freaking kidding me?
Speaker 2: I am not freaking kidding you, dude, seriously, no, no, Why did you can tell me? I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 1: And you know what, one thing I want to say is I get back from The Price Is Right back in October. I forgive you and not once. And I appreciate this about Ray. He just moves on with life. Not once when we came in here to do the pod, did you would be like, hey, man, were you really on the show. You didn't say anything because you know what, you don't give a.
Speaker 2: Dang, I do give a dang. Oh, But what I'm saying is, and that's why I'm kind of mad at myself as the investigator that I am, and we do our crime pod that we have, get those crime numbers up. We should be top one hundred crime podcasts in the country if we're not sports. You said I'm gonna have an NDA, which means you can't talk about it, So no crap. If you got on, you're not gonna talk about it. And never once in my head did I think that you would just want to talk about it. What I'm an idiot, dude. Why it's Akham's razor. The easiest explanation for things is right in front of you. You're very you have a personality, You're on a morning show and on a podcast. There's a bunch of seventy year old women there that are losing half their personality, so of course they're gonna pick you in a suit. And you couldn't talk about it because of an NBA, So that meant you were gonna keep it secret. So yes, you were gonna keep your appearance secret. And Scuba ask me and I go, no, he's not gonna do it. He's not gonna get on. I did predict other things. I don't know if we want to go into that, but I did not predict that you'd ever be on the show, not even close. Never once did that. Inner my head, I thought you were telling us the truth. And I'm mad at myself for being a crime pod crimey.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about it yesterday. I was like, man, I have to say, Ray never never brought it up. Never like just us two sitting in this room about to start the pod, after the pod, coming up with ideas for the pod our brainstorming sessions. Not once did Ray ever bring up the prices right, Not one single time. And I was like, man, it made it so much better that he never brought.
Speaker 2: It up right. But I mean, I honestly think that's my upbringing. I just don't think people lie. So you said on the show you weren't on it, so I thought you weren't on it. I never thought, Oh, he lied to us to hold it for seven months the back of a payoff, wasn't it, Ray.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if it was. I don't know if it was a great payoff.
Speaker 2: You baked on it for seven months to be a good payoff.
Speaker 1: To me, it was a good payoff. It was a good payoff. In my head, wasn't a good payoff. Half the people weren't even looking at the TV. In the room, Abby goes, was that lunch's face, And out of the corner of my eye, I did see your face, but I thought, why would they zoom into somebody in the audience's face? And then I saw you in this and it was obviously you were on the show. No, And then I was like, why is he arguing the price? Did they go up as a team?
Speaker 2: And then it all dawned on me that you were part of the panel and you were on the show. But Eddie never knew, Morgan never knew. I go, hey, Abby, go in the room and tell them that Lunch is on the show because we had it playing on the big screen, and none of them were looking at the screen or paying any bit of attention. Everybody's on their tic tac. Yeah, I mean it was crazy. So Abby runs in the room, pushes Arnold out of the way. What's wrong with you? Were break it up? And she runs in the room and goes, guys, lunchboxes on the show. He's on the TV, and Eddie goes, what and then Morgan said something to none of them. Hello, Hello, they're not already collecting taxes, are they? Hello? Now, my dad called me to, so I thought something was up. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Sorry, when he calls me to in a row, I assume something is going on. But no, there was no one there.
Speaker 2: Well, I uh was just telling the story of in the studio and Bones had a meeting with Scuba and Amy, so they weren't part of the story. But it was mass confusion. So was that worse? Worth seven months? Nobody will ever know? The listeners love the surprise?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I And then I got some messages like, oh, you made it all the way to the wheel and you shouted out all these people and you didn't shout out sore losers nation?
Speaker 2: And what the heck? Who is calling me now? Big time? Hello? No, this isn't Joe. Oh what I think we know your new name? Who's Joe? I think we know your name? Not that anyway? Hey, can we start calling you your new name? No? No, not that name? What Hollywood? Oh, everybody clear the room, it's in Hollywood. Go in the other room. M Kittie's like, hey, aren't you got the guy for prices, Right, that's pretty funny. I mean he's been part of the show that for ten years and nobody recognized it. Oh man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you spin the wheel and they say would you like to say hi to anyone?
Speaker 2: Which is great on them to give shout outs.
Speaker 1: It's great to give shout outs because only six people every episode get to give shout outs. And I started giving shout outs to everybody. And at one point I don't know why, because I don't know who I'm gonna say, because you don't know you're getting up there, like it's just all magical, and so it spin like once you get up on stage and you go back in the audience, it's like, all right, time to spin the wheel. I'm not thinking, oh, I need to have a list of who I'm going to shout out.
Speaker 2: I just start. You had a three hour flight to make a couple of note.
Speaker 1: Cards, but I didn't know I was gonna be up there, right, Oscars winner always prepares their speech dummy, correct.
Speaker 2: I'd like to shout out my niece, nephew, Who the are they? My uncle, my aunt I think he said Bob Dad, props, my wife, kids go, They're like niece nephew dog the dog. The dog got a shout out except for the sore loser's nation.
Speaker 1: No, who my dog did not get a shout out? Dude, half the people you shout out?
Speaker 2: I was like, who the heck is this guy?
Speaker 1: I should have shouted out my teachers that thought I would never make it anywhere in life look at me now. But I didn't do that. I didn't shout out my dog. I shouted out all my dogs back at the crib.
Speaker 2: Gosh. I wish that would have came across. Do you know what that is? Some reference on Tictac no Cam from Big Brother two seasons ago. Every time he would vote, he would be like, Julie, I vote to Vic so and so, and then he'd be like, all right, then get up and be like, shut out to all my dogs back in the crib okay.
Speaker 1: And I thought it was so funny that he did that every single time, and my wife and I would laugh about it. So as Drew Carreys asked me to shout out people, for some reason, all my dogs back in the crib popped into my head.
Speaker 2: Nobody realized that except for your wife, and also the hole in one or a hole in two. Oh got it. I didn't get it either, but it's an inside joke. Apparently they play that golf game on the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, you play. There's a there's a game called hole in one or two. So it has a bunch of products lined up on this putting like lane and you have to put them in order from lee expensive to the most expensive, and you go down and then wherever you miss, that's where you have to putt from. And you step up and you putt and if you miss, they go, oh, this game is hole in one or two, and they hit the button and the golf ball turns around and says hole in two.
Speaker 2: Wish I would have known that before, because when you said it, I was like, terrible joke, hole in one or two? Terrible joke. What's he talking about? Holdand I see? I think I speak for most people. You had a shot for a singer and you go hole in one or a bogie? What the but coach, you were on fire. My wife was crying because you kept falling on the floor. Amazing thing. I don't know if you thought about that going in, but how funny is it if a guy just always falls on the floor. If I would have to have ratcheted up a bit. Also, when you spun the wheel, spin it so hard that you fall on the floor. The girl before me fell, okay, so then that wouldn't have been funny. And I didn't plan to fall on the floor. You were always on the floor.
Speaker 1: Like when I spun the wheel and I got to ninety cents, I was kind of kissing the carpet, like, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, how did that just happen. It wasn't like I slipped and fell.
Speaker 1: It was just like, oh, and then when I lost the Showcase showdown spoiler alert, I fell backwards because I thought that was funny. I thought that was just like, oh the dramatic, Oh no, and it's just over.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I had no idea that part of my body was sticking out the side and you could see it when they're showing it, and so Drew Carey's standing there and you can kind to see my leg out.
Speaker 2: To the side. I had no idea, right, you don't know what the camera's going to capture. And I think it's the same thing when you did. When you did that, you cover yourself by the podium. You didn't know the podium was going to kind of hide you. But I guess at the very end when they rolled credits, you were laying on the ground. Okay, they had me backstage. Okay, I got bogged off the stage.
Speaker 1: And then I was just there and I and so then I'm watching the show last night and the credits are rolling. I didn't know there was a camera filming me backstage. That's great, Like, what is that? He let me have my moment of oh my god, I was so close to winning so much amazing stuff.
Speaker 2: You were enough energetic where it was cool, and then you'd bring it back around and give Drew a dapse on the shoulder to kind of be like, hey, I'm a real guy. I'm normal, dude, I'm not going to kill you. So because you were like nuts, like kind of like terrifyingly nuts, but then you'd give him dapt and he'd come back around and be like, Okay, this guy's not bad. And then the next segment you'd come back around and you're jumping around. I told you and MCKITTI when you had the Jimmy Chew in your hand because you won all those products, Jimmy Chew, the computer in the weight set, ye and if you losers don't know what we're talking about, you've been in a dark or something like that, y'all need to get cable. But you had the Jimmy chew in your hand and you went to go do the weight, bitch, and I believe it's a Smith machine and those are tough as it is because it was probably set on like one hundred pounds, and like unless you actually are ready to do some bench, you can't do it. You had one hand and you're trying to do the Smith machine and you had the Jimmy cheo in the other and then you're just like, uh, you just threw it away and you're like kicked it to the side and walked off. Coach, you was gonna try to do the weights that coach you had to do. It was gonna be heavy. You had to ditch the Jimmy chow.
Speaker 1: Here's the funny thing. The Jimmy chow was like glued down or tape down. I ripped that thing off.
Speaker 2: The know when you hugged that chick, like for sure security grabbed his gun. No joke. The dude could stand for himself because it was also like a guy model who was probably down with the hug was he was tall, right, but he was he enjoyed it. But the girl, I mean, for sure, security stepped a couple steps towards you, Like I wonder how close they got to a guy in a yellow vest coming out there. I'm curious, I really am, Like you definitely told the lie, like for sure when you were jumping up and down for Drew at the begining, Like I think Drew he thought it was funny how you were like shouting out stuff and say you almost went to jail. But at the same time he's like, oh my gosh, like how did this guy get past all the tests that make sure he's not psycho? Like this guy is insane, like he's in sociopath can. I think Drew was thinking that, like I've got to talk to my staff, like these people should not get let through because you were going bonkers, dude, like nuts, you couldn't even stand up.
Speaker 1: I did not, I honestly, like when I watched it back, I did not realize how much I jumped up and down like that's good for TV. Liked No, I had no recollection that I jumped up and down the whole time, like on Contestant bro, I was jumping up and down the whole time.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: And I had no recollection of the old lady reaching over and going calm down.
Speaker 2: I had no recollection of that. Didn't remember her doing that. Yeah, you probably couldn't even have heard her.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't hear her at all. Like I just I didn't remember her grabbing my hand.
Speaker 2: None of that. It was bananas. But also I did see the crowd, and when I was a kid, the crowd seemed like it was ten thousand people. Why did it seem like there was one hundred people in there? There's two, like two hundred and fifteen. Okay, so it actually is if you have a decent personality, you can probably make the show. Yes, cause I mean there's a lot of seventy year olds with T shirts that say I'm here from Tampa, Florida. I mean, sorry, they're not going to put all ten of you on. They've got to pick a guy. They got to pick a girl. Yeah, they have.
Speaker 1: They had to pick different people, different ages. They want to have a range. I mean, it was still bananas to me.
Speaker 2: But like, were there any it was? It was older crowd, right, This is all retired people.
Speaker 1: I would say sixty five percent older.
Speaker 2: So I mean you were a ball of energy. Yes, okay, I was the ball of energy. I was.
Speaker 1: But some of the older people were energetic. I mean most of the people were energetic, most but they.
Speaker 2: Didn't have the funny stuff to pair with the energetic I agree with that. Like Rhode Island lady.
Speaker 1: She was just gonna get on there and swear she was great. And the funny part about her is she had her daughter with her. And when you go in with the producer and they say, oh, what's your name, or she goes, my name is Samantha.
Speaker 2: I'm from Los Angeles. I'm a bartender. The daughter, Yeah, well that didn't help mom. But that was it.
Speaker 1: She didn't say anything. She had no like, oh my god, excitement. It was just very monotone. I'm from Los Angeles, I'm a bartender, and I'm like that chick's not getting on, Like, no chance.
Speaker 2: Did you ever consider throwing the suitcoat off for a dramatic effect. If I would have won, you were gonna chuck it. I was gonna chump. That shows that there were a couple times when you were jumping up that I was like Oh, he's going for the suitcoat jacket. You're gonna take it off and start spitting.
Speaker 1: If I would have won, because the funny part is when you win, all your friends and family come up on this stae with you, I would have had nobody.
Speaker 2: I would have had nobody to celebrate with. So but all those fools bring their family, not knowing if they're gonna get on the show. Yes, because they're all trying to get on the show. I know, I'm sorry. It's like a family vacation, but friend vacation. But all these people are like five deep with people just waiting in a line to get on the TV. You're by yourself celebrating on the computer with the trips and everything like that. Yeah, it was because that's the only other thing you would have won, is the trips. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Or if I'd have been within two hundred and fifty dollars without going over, I would have won both showcases. So I would have won the car, the shirts, the video game, everything. That's how close I was.
Speaker 2: But I mean the trips, your kids aren't gonna appreciate that. Like, here's the deal. Stop.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have been able to get that much time off work.
Speaker 2: Hey, Drew, Uh you got a second? Hey man? With those trips? Can I exchange them for something though? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I mean they're like five nights in New Orleans, five nights in Greece, and you got to use them in the next year seven nights in Highland? When am I gonna take that much time? And who who honestly was gonna watch my kids for all those days?
Speaker 2: The Jimmy choose? Since when does your wife where Jimmy Choo's at the grocery store? She doesn't the computer? Your kids are gonna break that screen with a baseball within a week.
Speaker 1: A desktop, oh, the seven year old immediately? Last night, Dad, Dad, can we play on it? Can we play on that computer? I'm like, dude, we don't have it.
Speaker 2: Can I play? You know we don't have it. Dude. You know how nuts they're gonna go when that stuff rolls up to your house? A damn you gotta give me the Smith machine. You're not using the Smith machine. It won't even fit my house. Dude. You need to give them my address and I'll throw you a couple hundred for it. See, I won't even fit in my garage. I don't want it. Yeah, you're not even gonna use that, dude, You're not. You need to actually almost think of a plan of how to sell it before they even bring it.
Speaker 1: I know, I paid the taxes and I'm not even gonna use this stuff, but it's it's exciting to be able to get it. But I am taking my trip to Tamachia, California. I'll tell you that, and uh, we'll take a break.
Speaker 2: We're right back. Surprised you guys. And we had a watch party last night. Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: My wife decided to invite the entire neighborhood, all the baseball teams, anybody she has talked to since we moved to Nashville thirteen years ago. She said hi to those people, she invited them to the party. There were so many damn people running around. It was bananas saw the pick and everybody was making fun of me. When we didn't think the kids would want to watch. So the volume was so we had a max volume and you still couldn't hear it because the kids were talking, wouldn't shut up, and so no one really.
Speaker 2: Heard what I said most of the time.
Speaker 1: Nice, but we had the subtitles on and the golf clubs. I really underbid on the golf clubs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the when I said Jessica and Baser went golfing and Jessica had really nice clubs, she had those exact same clubs that you were bidding on.
Speaker 1: I had never heard ghost clubs. I had never heard of ghost clubs in my life, never heard of them. So as they're describing them, my first instinct was two thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That's how much they are. How much were they? Then?
Speaker 1: I was like, man, no way, ghost that has to be a cheap brand. There's no way those are nice. So I bid six fifty. They were two thousand, four hundred and something dollars.
Speaker 2: You'd have been right on. I'd been right on, and you'd had them. And here's the funny part.
Speaker 1: James, who plays on my soccer team, he works at Dick's. He was at the watch party last night and I was like, they start revealing the prize.
Speaker 2: I was like, how much would you bid? Twenty six hundred seventy five.
Speaker 1: And he goes, ah, that was probably twenty three hundreds.
Speaker 2: Okay, James, your trivia knowledge of Dick's finally came in handy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, you've been running dicks for fifteen years. You know what you're talking about. You know all the dick's prices. Yay, good for you. And he nailed it. And I looked at him, like, you're such a dick.
Speaker 2: You imagine, Garrett, They ask him a Cannabians, dude, hidden nail it eighty nine cents freaking anything at a grocery store. Garrett, dude, dude, anything that's construction related.
Speaker 1: Your dad would nail it and nail it.
Speaker 2: You should have been able to bring all those different parts of your life together in that one minute. I kind of agree with you.
Speaker 1: I should have And I don't know, man, it was banana, So yeah, sword Loser's Nation. I wanted to apologize for not shouting you out in the spin, but all my dogs back at the crib that is you guys. That is all my people, my friends that I couldn't name, everybody, and to the people that came to the convention that we had heart to hearts over bruskies and you're like, no, get real with me, like did you the price is right? And I lied to your face. I apologize, man, because it was brought up at the convention a few times and I lied to you guys, and I don't like lying to you guys, but hopefully as well worth it. It was a freaking, amazing, amazing experience.
Speaker 2: I did know one lie go ahead the Valentine's Day, one go for it. I knew you didn't go for that day. I knew you did. I was like, there's no scuba. You're like, yeah, Bobby. I went past myself and they're like, you're just one person. I was like, excuse me, he didn't even go for the Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: So I was right on that. Well, you were right and wrong because it was the same day. It was the same day, so they were filming it the same day. So I saw all the Valentine's Day people and I was able to describe to you what the people were wearing for Valentine's Day because I saw exactly what the couples were wearing, what their outfits looked like.
Speaker 2: Everything. Now I know I go scuba. It sounds like he just went in the parking lot, looked at people's outfits so they could explained on the radio, and then didn't even go that day. But it was the same day. It was the same day, got it. They were the episode before us, so they were the eleven AM taping. So I saw them walk out of the building, go to the set, saw them leaving the set and walking back to their cars and their ubers, So I was taking notes of what they were wearing, like it was crazy. Your wife, So did you text her like, hey, I'm going to be on No? Are you given her updates? No?
Speaker 1: Because you leave the waiting room and you walk across a parking lot to the set, and halfway between the set and the waiting room there's a tent and they confiscate your phones.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you just said, hey, wife, I'm gonna be gone all day. You've got to find something to do in California. Yeah, but her cousin lived there, Okay, she was there. My wife went to go see her cousin because she had never gone to visit her cousin in Cali. So she was busy. She was busy.
Speaker 1: She didn't have to worry about it. She wasn't like just sitting on her thumbs waiting for me to get back to the hotel.
Speaker 2: Well, that in the car when she picked you up had to have been the craziest moment.
Speaker 1: Oh, I ubered ubered back to the hotel because she was out with her cousin.
Speaker 2: What the Hollywood? Yeah, you just won ten thousand dollars and you ubered back in a suit and a tux by yourself, and I coach, you were the most depressing person. That was moments rich. I even uber do the uber to the location.
Speaker 1: I wore my suit out of the suit store, the tucks, out of the tuck store, out of the mall. I was like hey, and she goes, all right, yeah, does it fit?
Speaker 2: And I was like yeah. She goes, all right, you want to change.
Speaker 1: I was like, now I'm wearing it out. She's like, what do you mean You're wearing it out. I was like, I'm wearing it right now.
Speaker 2: But we've never had somebody do that. Goes Okay, that's weird.
Speaker 1: And then I got in an uber and she was like, you're awful dressed up for a Wednesday. And I was like, oh, yeah, going to be on the Price is Right.
Speaker 2: I'm getting married. She goes, what to an AI.
Speaker 1: You're wearing a tux to the Price is Right? Is that real? And I'm like yeah, she goes, that's crazy. I've never dropped anybody off at the price is right, and I was like, She's like, so when are you on?
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't really know that. I told her I'll be on April first. I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm not guaranteed to be on and I don't even know the air date. But look for me. She goes, oh, i'll watch tomorrow. Well, she watched the next day. She didn't see me, So she just thinks that the guy that I dropped off in the uber never got on.
Speaker 2: She doesn't know how taping works. No, the you but your wife then met up with you at the condo at the hotel, and that had to have been a crazy moment because you had to tell like you had you how did you sleep like a baby?
Speaker 1: Okay, I was exhausted, right, I'd blown out my entire cup.
Speaker 2: Run it's over. My ward was shot, dude, I know he saw you jumping up in the air. My ward was shot because you almost blew. You have to realize you almost blew your load before you even got on MIC because you were so out of breath with Drew. You're like you believe the miracles, miracle on ice. You're like dud Nashville Tennessee. Whence when have you been that proud of Ashville, Tennessee? Dude? You were so out and you hadn't even started the show yet and you blew your entire load. Dude. You're like, I've been to jail before. They're like, what the how did he get past screening? Dude? You admitted you're a criminal before you even played the games, You freaking idiot. I've been to jail. Drew's like, oh my gosh, chaicurityarity security, just psychopath.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't even know why. Why did I say I'd been to jail? Like, I don't even know what the hell it just it just flowed out of the mouth.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, that's live though.
Speaker 1: That's live. That's what I'm saying. He's just asking me something. I'm just like, man, let me. How do I tell him? Like, I don't know how to explain it? And I was and here's this crazy part. When you're on set there is no water. So so I was on that set for an hour and a half half man without water.
Speaker 2: I was dying. Why do you tell Drew that I'm dying of thirst? Drew, He's like, let's play the show. Here's the show, you see guys. Get this guy in water Man, Dude, you totally take down the third wall, Drew. I'm not gonna be kidding with you. Man that white ten. I haven't had water in an hour and a half. When do I get my cell phone back, They're like, sir, we're live across America. I mean, they had to hate you.
Speaker 1: They probably some of them probably hated me, but.
Speaker 2: On the production staff, because if somebody did that at our studio, dude, we would have them on a list and they'd never be back. I will say that.
Speaker 1: When I was backstage, like filling out the paperwork, one girl stopped buying.
Speaker 2: I don't know who she was, what she did, but she can't. She goes you were fantastic. Your energy was amazing out there. Thank you so much. What the shelf? And I'm like, oh, thank you, oh production. Yeah. Then the male model dude whoa you didn't tell us about him?
Speaker 1: He came by, of course seated, and he was like, dude, you that that was fun. You made that fun. He was like, well done, that was you made that enjoyable. Thanks for bringing the energy today.
Speaker 2: Look, he was a little too much into your appearance, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, hey, man, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Man. Anything I can do for the price is right. Man. It was.
Speaker 1: It was great as it was wild. So when I get back to the hotel and my wife's like, how to go? Did you make it? And I mean, I got my big old Q card with my name on it. I got a blue folder with prices, right, so you know that I have paperwork in there.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I got on. What what you got on? Tell me? Tell me about everything? And I tell her.
Speaker 1: I mean, I tell her about the whole day, and I lead up to it and I'm like and then we sit down and I was like, I was the first freaking name what And then I just go through the whole story. And then we get to the showcase showdown and she was like, oh my gosh, you won trips. You won trips? He did, and then I was like, and I overbid by six hundred dollars and she goes, oh, she fell on the bed, fell on the like she was on the bed like like oh my gosh, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: And then she just fell. She goes, oh my gosh, you don't have to tell us anything else, coach, And I.
Speaker 1: Was like, yeah, I know, and she goes that.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I was like, I know, six hundred dollars and she goes, it's okay. And I was like, now, yeah, it's okay. It's okay.
Speaker 2: She goes, But you were so close. We could have gone on some amazing vacations. I was like, I know, and she goes, But how fun was it? I was like, it was amazing, she goes, but you were so close. I can't believe you overbid.
Speaker 1: And I think about it all the time.
Speaker 2: I want us a trip to Monticello, California. Here it's beautiful in the fall.
Speaker 1: Because when I used to watch the show when I was a kid, now that we're at work at that time, I can't watch it.
Speaker 2: I used to say, man, how do people overbid?
Speaker 1: How dumb are you? The worst sound in the history of my life? That noise. It's like, oh man, I'm gonna hear it for the rest of my life. But it was fantastic. What's the floor slippery? Yeah a little bit, that's what I thought, very shiny.
Speaker 2: Yeah you should have.
Speaker 1: I scuffed it up a little bit with my shoes.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying the shoes, you should have got some like stick them, like maybe NBA players use it. You needed a little bit more traction because I think that also led to you slipping around and falling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was pretty slippery out there, and they did have some black marks on it, and they came and checked my shoes to see what I had on the bottom. Then I didn't have any. It was just my dancing and craziness scuffed up the floor a little bit of the next people. Yeah, man, what a trip man sore Losers Nation.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys. But we're never gonna have so many downloads. That's why we probably should have introed the show. Yeah, we'll take a break and we'll be right back. Yeah, let's intro it for all of our new listeners. Yeah, all our new listeners. Man, we're gonna do it vibe, not gonna do Arnold's voice. We got new listeners.
Speaker 1: Man, woo oh the one two D so loser? What up, everybody? I am lunchbox. I know the most about sports. I'll give you a sports facts, my sports opinions because I'm pretty much.
Speaker 2: A sports genius, y'all. It's Sis and I'm from the North. I'm an alpha male. I live on the North side of Nashville with Bazer two point three three acres. We got him furt in the dirt, we got mulch in the gulch, and it's just beautiful in the country. And unlike our co host here, I'll never leave you guys, I'm just a modest, modest life. I'll never go Hollywood. And he doesn't go by lunch anymore. He now goes by Hollywood. We had a buddy in high school. He took so it was before texting and cell phone calls. He had a cell phone, but he got so he was so popular. Called him Hollywood. I've never met somebody that I could give that nickname to until you. You're Hollywood, and I always wanted to be. I was like, dude, that's so badass. Why does Hollywood get that many? He was a star basketball player, always on the phone, always on the phone getting There was no text then, so it's always just phone calls. What's up, What's up? What's up? Hollywood? Hollywood. Never met somebody that I could give that nickname too until right now.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad I could uh give you that honor because it feels good. Oh my good, I mean it is. And the watch party and I went to go pick up the kid yesterday from school because he had a running club after school, and the running club coach is like, oh, here, you're on the price is right.
Speaker 2: What He's like, Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean a bunch of seven eight year olds are telling me that you're on the price is right. But so I don't know if I should believe him. I'm like, yeah, so my seven year old baby box one was talking about it, and then one of the dads last night he was like, oh, yeah, my son told me you got second place, or he said you got to the showcase showdown And I asked him did he win? And he goes, oh, I didn't ask him that. I'm like, so, my seven year old had been telling everybody at school, so where I thought my secret was safe, he was spreading things around the school.
Speaker 2: They're not the people to tell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I didn't think they would understand it or they would care. But they did watch the whole episode last night. The kids were glued in.
Speaker 2: But I mean, that's I, for lack of a better phrase, that's a big drop and trow on all the other dads. I mean they're all like, who am I their dad? Your kid boxes Dad's got on prices right. Huh, Well, I'm gonna go do some roughing. I'll see you guys tomorrow. I'll bring that paycheck home every two weeks. I mean all the other dads, oh my gosh, dude, they just got it dropped all. I mean, they're never going to compete with that.
Speaker 1: I agree, They're gonna have a lot to live up to their kids. We're like, dad, dad, baby, boxes, Dad's on TV. How come you're not on TV? Totally get that. The pressure is real and I feel bad for them. Uh, but then I'm also like, what do I do next?
Speaker 2: Where do I go from here? Iron? Dude? The Iron's hot. Yeah, it's just crazy and you got it. You gotta do it now though, you got to parlay it though.
Speaker 1: The I will say the watch party last night, there's people showing up and they're like, look, if we came over here and you don't get on this conna be a real disappointment.
Speaker 2: I'm like, did you call it a watch party? Yeah? Oh my gosh, it's.
Speaker 1: Called a rap party. It's a rap after the episode. Now we've watched the episode, it's a rap party. Do you talk to the people you were on prices right? With are you guys gonna do like trips? Not yet, we haven't. I would love to go visit them. Were they like in their sixties? I thought eighties, But I found out this morning sixties.
Speaker 2: Scratch that you don't need a trip with them.
Speaker 1: There's one girl that was in the Service National Guard. Maybe she got she's the one that spun the wheel right before me. She saw Yeah, she hit me on Instagram and the other ones they never hit me up.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened. I thought we had a connection.
Speaker 1: My girl from Dallas, the lady from Baltimore that worked security at the Ravens Games. I don't know what happened to her, see, and also that she was there with her daughter and granddaughter. It was a three generation thing.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like Big Brother. When you get out of the house and you find out some of the people are rich and some of them are poor. You're like, wait, you were rich this whole time. You didn't need the money. Now they're finding out that you were already famous and you were already a public figure. So it has to be a little bit of a letdown. Where they were all just common folk and they're like, oh, this guy was famous already and then came on the show. But they didn't know that because you didn't have cell phones or anything when you were in there, right, they didn't have anything. They didn't.
Speaker 1: We didn't exchange number. I mean in the waiting room, we were taking pictures and everybody's like, oh, text me that, text me that, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's crazy under like for you did you get Is it the most calls and texts and dms you've gotten in years? Or was it it was a lot? It was a lot. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It has to be one of those moments where you're a little overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: And then a lot of people like you little bastard. You lied to me. You said you weren't on, and like I texted, uh, what you had? Like blood brothers, no, Minnie wolo?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I promised Garrett I texted him the other day and I was like, hey, man, Price is right tomorrow. He goes, didn't you? Is this the one where you didn't get on? Or are you out there trying again? I'm like, I'm trying again, cross my heart and Nile seven and so you go. And then he texted me yesterday why didn't watch How to Go, So how do you answer that?
Speaker 2: Tell him you could have told Wolo. He's not He lives in timbucktoo, Texas. He's not going to tell anybody but a cow he's surveying. No, you can't tell anybody. There's certain people you could tell it. Not you tell moms. She's on Facebook. Mine, not gonna tell baser Mouth of the South. You can tell your cat, tell your dog. You can not tell your kids there. Tell your dad. You can tell your wife. You've learned before. You can't tell your dad.
Speaker 1: You want to why when we were moving to Nashville. Not allowed to tell anybody. Not supposed to tell anybody. I tell my dad? Who does my dad tell? He tells his electrician friend. Oh, he doesn't know anybody. He doesn't know anybody. Who does his electrician friend work for the city of Austin. Who does he tell Amanda who works in the office for this city electrician? How do I know Amanda? I went to middle school with her. Amanda hits me on Facebook, goes here, you're moving to Nashville. Nope, don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: You had a window in Hollywood where after the show you could have told the convenience store worker, the grocery store worker, the uber driver, and the homeless man. You could have said, hey, I'm going to be on prices right, and they could have looked at you with that glisten in their eye wanting to be you, envious of you in that moment in time. They would probably would have never watched the show because nobody has cable and the homeless people are just looking for crank. So you had that moment where you could have told a convenience store worker, Hey, I'm gonna be on prices right, I'll see you later. They're not telling anybody, not telling anybody, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they wouldn't know what my name was, so they wouldn't. Well, I did have my name Dagon, so they would have.
Speaker 2: Known I was carried by note card.
Speaker 1: I mean I had a big old poster ward with what a high though, what an absolute high man man. I mean, dude, people try their entire so I want to be as into it. It's amazing what you did. We didn't have cable growing up, so Price is right. I've seen it before, but my parents would never let us watch it. We were always outside working, so it's not like I was just sitting around in the summer watching Prices Right reruns.
Speaker 2: I didn't have cable. I know of the show. I did not know about Two Holes, One Cup. I didn't know about I knew about Spinning the Wheel. I didn't know about show play Showdown. So but what I'm saying is, it's amazing you did that, but it would probably mean more to me if I had cable growing up. Yeah, but it means a lot to you because you had cable. Kid, Prices Rights on. I got my poster board and I'm coming over with a sharpie. I'm going to make a note card with my name. Kid, Come on down. I don't want to burst your bubble. But it wasn't on cable. How did people watch it?
Speaker 1: CBS, normal Channel, the basics.
Speaker 2: But the point is, point is I didn't let us watch. I understand, I understand. I'm aware of the show. It would mean my grandmother fall out, my grandfather and grandmother who died, they would fall out. I know somebody that went on it. It means something to me, but I'm glad it means a ton more to you, whereas big Brother it means something to me. Most people don't give a crap about it. Survivor means something to you. Most people don't give a crap about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and people there were some people that that last night they had never seen an episode.
Speaker 2: They didn't know what was going on. Well, tell me, they didn't rain on your parade. No, they didn't rant on my parade. They were asking questions.
Speaker 1: And then we did a game where we handed out little postcards or a little index cards and when the showcase showdown came, we would pause it after they showed them, and everybody had to write down their bid what they would bid.
Speaker 2: That's actually good. Your wife designed that. Yeah, that's smart.
Speaker 1: And we gave out some door prizes for winners, and we gave out one for the closest on Showcase one, which I bid on and it was a first grader. He bid thirty one thousand, so he won. And then Showcase two, someone bid forty thousand, so they won. And then we gave out one for the worst guests and that was a third grader. She goes ninety nine million dollars.
Speaker 2: What about you? Did you still guess the thirty two thousand, six hundred? Yeah, Ray, it was over by six hundred. Again, Coach goes for thirty two thousand dollars trip three. Of course it was twenty thousand was a safe number. Why would you go into the car level, dude?
Speaker 1: There was a trip to bamp Colorado earlier on the show.
Speaker 2: I could efan do that right now on Travelocity for six hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: There was a trip to bamp Colorado earlier on the show. Do you know what the retail price was? Twelve thousand dollars? All right, I'd have missed that one, thank you so. But I estimated three of those. But the show is known for you can't go over, Like your wife said.
Speaker 2: You went over? How you it?
Speaker 1: He went over by only six hundred though, God, I was so And that's when my wife kept hammering.
Speaker 2: She kept going, you were so close to winning both showcases. You could have won both showcases. I'm like, I know, but in the grand scheme, that didn't matter. It only mattered the fact that you actually were the first announced. You got on the show, and you played the games and you want you won. You could have just been down there and not even got on the show. Yeah, So that that's where gamblers we get so greedy. Oh, you should have played a perfect game, bro. The fact you even made it down there, that's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: And the fact that I was able to beat eighty cents, that is the craziest part to me is they both had eighty and I was on thirty. I needed the perfect spin. You should have not even got past that, right, I needed the perfect miracle spin.
Speaker 2: And when it was spinning, oh my god, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: I was like, get there, get there, get there, get in the first spin, it was so close to eighty five and it popped out and it went to thirty. It was like, oh my gosh, this is not this is over.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 1: It's over, and it wasn't over. I don't I can't explain it. It's such a crazy feeling.
Speaker 2: What was the pin you were wearing? Was that in the war and I ran or something? Nah, I was way before that, man. What was that? Somebody said it was like, was it possibly mental health awareness? A green Then it might have been kidney disease, diabetes awareness something I don't I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Well, that's cool getting the word out for that one man. Yeah, kidney disease awareness. I think one of the ladies in the crowd she was handing them out and I was like, yeah, where one, no problem. I think it was kidney disease awareness.
Speaker 2: I mean, you spread the word, thank you, thank you. Have a great day. Guys. We gotta go. I already buzzed it. Man, Oh yeah, what an episode. We talked a lot of sports man, there hasn't been any Oh, you're right, it's a dry season until the Masters. We already know Arizona's win in March. When did the Masters start? Not in this week? Next week? Yeah, all right, we gotta go.