Speaker 1: Get into it.
Speaker 2: I clapped in, I clapp.
Speaker 3: Hi hi.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we're both wearing stripes.
Speaker 2: Oh, we didn't even do this on purpose.
Speaker 1: We got dressed separately. We usually got dressed in the same room.
Speaker 2: Guys, if I'm low energy today and you got me fucking sick and.
Speaker 1: I'm still a little sick, my throat is I need some throat coke from my king if you know.
Speaker 2: What I coke from the goat.
Speaker 1: I got really sick and then I got drew sick, and it's just like done. Something about me is like, I am a very I share.
Speaker 2: You're a giver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a giver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you spread illnesses, So.
Speaker 1: Take it like a taker.
Speaker 2: Because baby, yeah, my jacket is inside out. But I am too.
Speaker 1: I get like that. I was gonna say it's it's a vibe. It's a vibe.
Speaker 2: I'm too lazy to flip it the right way out because any movements I make hurt my entire body. Yes, it's a vibe, But I just wanted to start this video off by saying that we need to bring back Oh wait, welcome to this episode of We haven't been doing that recently. But there's a few memes that I think we need to bring back.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's hear it.
Speaker 2: So first, Damn Daniel we really need to Damn Daniel boy.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the other ones?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Damn Daniel boy like I'm with the boys, but bo I, oh yeah, yeah, I think that's like a few.
Speaker 1: So you kind of just want like guy culture to come back. Well, we really don't have this regular guy culture. Just regular guy means Well, last night I had a moment. I had a moment happened to me. So I feel like obviously everybody watching can understand this feeling of like TikTok's comment section is just it's like the being mean competition, but like being mean in a humorous way competition, and usually we can all laugh at it because it's like, that's got nothing to do with me. This is just about the person in the video.
Speaker 2: I was fucking me over recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a common about myself and it made me laugh and I was like, that's a crazy comment to make, and like I had fully disassociated because me and Drew at this point, I feel like I won't speak for Drew, but I'm so like my brain it doesn't mean anything to see myself on my phone. At this point, I'm just like, ah, like I interact with it like it's a random person. It's really weird. And I was doing that with this video because I was like, oh my god, we're so funny and it's us talking about the pies. I need to show this to you in the way, like I wanted to post this so bad last night, so we'll put it on the screen.
Speaker 2: Six feet unders.
Speaker 1: But I am so it's a video of me talking about how I don't like pies. And I never go through comments. I usually i'll open comments on videos of us and look the top three, and the second I see one, even with a negative.
Speaker 2: Like it doesn't even have to be negative, Aura, But I'm out of there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just I'm leaving. I don't want to see what anybody has to say about me. If it's negative, it's just not useful for me. But I was going through the comments of this because all the comments were funny. I was like, damn, this is awesome. We're all laughing together. Someone said, of course she didn't grow up on pies bur What where's her mama at? And somebody replied six feet under sounds disgusting, but I am like so anti pie and fruits being mingled.
Speaker 4: With that's fucking crazy. That is crazy.
Speaker 1: You give a pitche a inch and they will take a mile.
Speaker 2: They will run a fucking mile with that.
Speaker 1: I was so disconnected from watching that that I was like, I was just really high sending on the couch. I was like, like, just like laughing at my phone. I was like, they ate her up. It's just me talking about not liking pies. Like all I said was I don't fuck with pies. Somebody had to mom, where.
Speaker 2: Your mama at?
Speaker 1: But your mom?
Speaker 2: Dad? Where your mama at?
Speaker 1: Your mama is so ugly? She dead?
Speaker 2: Where your mama at six feet under? No? Where your mom at?
Speaker 1: Where's your mother at?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: My brother?
Speaker 1: Oh, where's your brother? Sorry? I'm like so awfully.
Speaker 2: Speaking of comment sections, So Jacob Elordi grew out a beard and grew out his hair a little bit, And I mean, we can all agree like he doesn't look that good, but we all know it's for a role and he's not doing it by choice at least I fucking hope.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, because I don't think he looks that bad. He just looks like he's just a guy. But I also I'm not like he just looks normal.
Speaker 2: He just he just looks like a normal guy. And then when he's like cleaned up, he's like hot Australian guy. Is he Australian or British? He? I mean like you literally every British person is Australian, and I would believe you in every Australian.
Speaker 1: Same thing with like New Zealand, it's like you all, yeah, it's all the same.
Speaker 2: It all sounds kind of Irish. But I saw videos of him and I kept getting tagged in videos of it, and I was like, oh hah, I like people think that I would find this funny, Like that's so funny. And then I started like the wheels of my brain started turning, and then I went to I was scrolling down and then in Mills video came up of him talking about Jacob Alordie and literally everyone was like unanimously like he's ugly. Why did he do this? I can't believe he's done this. Like I feel like I've been shot. This is my nine to eleven, Like da da da da da da da da da bitch? Why did a comment with like fifteen thousand likes on in Mills videos say, wait, I thought this was Drew Phillips. So when I say Jacob Alordi is my twin, y'all want to say, haha, no it's not. But when Jacob Alordi is ugly, he's my fucking wow, y'all are crazy? Is crazy? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You guys forget where people?
Speaker 2: Yeah we're people? Yeah, but no, I just thought that was like so fucking funny that, like, the one time someone hot gets compared to me, it's Jacob Alordy, ugly, Jacob Alordi with a beard, And I'm curious if he thought he's if he thought he looked good. I feel really bad for him because I know the pain.
Speaker 1: I know the pain of feeling sexy and hearing the opposite intent. The thing is like a lot of us should just shut up, like, let's guys, let's just stop, Like, let's stop.
Speaker 2: Except for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we no, no, no, you you shut up? Oh you shut up?
Speaker 2: No, you shut up? Where your mom at? Where are your mama at?
Speaker 1: But yeah, Also, I've decided that I hate Fortnite, and Fortnite has been corrupted by Disney and Disney's evil, although I still really fuck with like a Disneyland vibe. It is fucking you have a bloody nose for me?
Speaker 2: You hit me? Yeah we did. You know, if you have a bloody nose, like your knee jerk reaction is to tilt your head back and like do this. But that's actually like the worst thing you can possibly do, because all of the blood is just going straight down your throat and into your stomach and making you super nauseous, and some people will literally just throw up a bunch of blood. So you're supposed to like tilt your head back just a little bit, so it's not like going all over your fucking face pinch and then put like gauz or tampon or whatever the fuck inside your nose.
Speaker 1: I've never had a bloody nose, and I really want a bloody nose. They're so chee like, they're so kind, Like a bloody nose will just always be, but not for the reasons like a lot of people think like all negative, nasty, nasty, nasty nasty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like but just like getting like a dry nose, yeah kind of che like. It's like, yeah, I've been in a dry climate, like.
Speaker 1: But I guess yeah, it's just so say it with too much crazy shit. So like if I got a bloody nose, my like immediate reaction would be to take a picture and post it. But then everybody would be like, she's doing coke.
Speaker 2: Ho, the devil could be the devil. Cocaine is the devil. And if you do cocaine and you're listening to this high on cocaine, babe, I'm talking to you.
Speaker 1: Stop stop a stop a stop.
Speaker 2: But what were you saying though a whole lot of nothing, there was something you were saying.
Speaker 1: Though, Oh Fortnite bruh Okay, Fortnite is trying to monopolize the gaming industry. They are trying to become the new scheme, like they want to just be like if you look at for.
Speaker 2: They're really just trying to be roadblocks. Yeah, Roadblocks is like a trillion dollar company.
Speaker 1: Oh no, one hundred per because now their logo on Fortnite is like all these like uh screenshots are just like showing all the different games you can play in Fortnite, Like you can do og you could do Lego build, you could do like the Hunter thing like this this is that ho, shut the fuck up, like, reject modernity, embrace tradition, go back to just being a first person or whatever third person shooter game. That's all you have to be. Get that lego shit out of my fucking face. Stop trying to sell me fucking sneakers for now, even trying to sell me everything. Everything is like a money move for Fortnite, and I just don't like it. Like once a company starts to think I'm dumb enough to fall into it, that's where I stop it. But I will say, with all that being said, gad buy the hot to go email.
Speaker 2: Also, the foam posits are kind of fire like it is.
Speaker 1: But I'm like why seriously, Like I'm buying shoes now. Consumption has gone so crazy and I'm buying shoes.
Speaker 2: It's literally they're not tokens. It's like really really.
Speaker 1: Shocking, So dark ye will be buying.
Speaker 2: The Fortnite's fall off like really like in the last like two weeks needs to be studied, cause like I swear to God and no one gives a fuck about that game right now, and like they need to do something very drastic to bring it back, because there was like a month where it was fucking fun and then they started adding all this weird flying bullshit that no one fucking wants. No one wants to fly a fucking round in Fortnite. God damn it, no one fucking wants to fly on a jet pack with the fucking century gun that shoots everybody for you. That is so fucking pointless. Like I want boots on ground, boots down.
Speaker 1: Hello, boots down on the ground, and.
Speaker 2: A gold scar like hello, That's literally all I want and that's all we need, and like all this flying bullshit like now there's inder pearls in Fortnite, apparent ender pearls.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: Like, you know minecraft, inder pearls, Like you can throw a thing two inner meters like.
Speaker 1: No, okay, like no, no, we need to relo back. And also I don't know why my brain is going here, but it's like there are some things that when the marketing is that crazy and they're going that insane, I'm like fuck that. But then once I step in, I understand, and I'm like, honestly, you go and do whatever you want with marketing, because that's how I feel about Wicked. Wicked, Like I'm not a theater kid, I'm not somebody who likes musicals. I'm always like ill like musicals. Whinny like blah blah blah blah blah, Wicked got my heart, Wicked Fortnight is trying to do what Wicked did with their campaign. You're not gonna do it, and I'm done with Fournite.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck about the musical Wicked. But after seeing the movie, I don't know what we call ourselves, Like are we wickeds? Like are we like we're like wickts like etts.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's just like I'm wicked as fuck, Like it's about to get wicked.
Speaker 2: No, it's getting about to get.
Speaker 1: Like life has become extremely wicked.
Speaker 2: No, but I didn't know it was like it was a vibe like that, like el Faba or whatever the fuck, Like we're all I feel like I.
Speaker 1: Say her night name different every time, and everybody always gets on me. I pronounce everyone's name incorrectly, Like.
Speaker 2: That's just the thing about Faba, Like, y'all we're all alphabet Glinda, like see.
Speaker 1: Even Glinda, I don't know if it's Glinda or Gna.
Speaker 2: No, it's Glinda. She changed her name to Glinda because you use the.
Speaker 1: First hour and a half the movie saying your name is Glinda and have a whole scene talking about.
Speaker 2: How your name is off of a play. It's like really like fifteen minutes so that they dragged it out.
Speaker 1: I want to see it again. I want to see it again. And I didn't think. I really didn't think.
Speaker 2: Okay, I knew I was gonna cry. I knew I was going to cry down, yeah, because I just cry at movies very easily.
Speaker 1: But I knew I was gonna cry. But I didn't think I was gonna walk away and be like that was a movie that was like literally sometimes I leave a movie and I'm like, that was two hours of my life animated. Yeah, like it really did touch me the way like the multiverse maybe we touched you.
Speaker 2: Who the fuck touched you? Because I'm about to go check them.
Speaker 1: Okay, I hate to break this to you, but literally everyone has had a touch of me. You ran, Yeah, I'm ran through like loose goose, hold loose goose. Like my hole is loose enough that when I hate when I'm in the backseat of a car because the little air conditioner that points at your legs, if I like don't cross my legs, the air starts shooting up and like I'm so loose. Yeah, like it comes out my mouth.
Speaker 2: It's like in like the air, like hitting your loose hole sounds like this.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's like a like a steamboat. Yeah, but no, I also like me liking Wicked. Now I feel like a straight guy who dates a girl who knows a lot about Phoebe Bridgers or like bbadoob and like she tells me all that and now I have like newfound information to pull bitches. That's what liking Wicked is.
Speaker 2: It's like manipulating the gay theater.
Speaker 1: I get to manipulate, manipulate all the theater kids and all the gays. I just feel like gay people don't like me as much as they should. Like, do you feel that? Like I feel like gay people don't like us as much as they should.
Speaker 2: I have no opinions on the LGBT other than let them be.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. LGBT sounds stands for let gays be true true. But yeah, I want to see Wicked against bad so bad, and I had so much fun and I literally like we went with Rain and Josie, and like Rain and Josie, Rain gives like Rain gaffs about musical theater, which I don't know if she's gonna feel okay with me like exposing her nerd like tendencies.
Speaker 2: Like that, but say, Livy, so like I don't think y'all understand, Like it's not like oh like like it's not like me where like I like theater, but I've only been to like six plays and I don't give a fuck about like the culture and I don't give a fuck about the actors and like all that shit. Like no, Rain is like like she like secretly like closeted like it, like she kept it from me and ya for the last like four years.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, I had, like I feel like I know so much about her. I had no idea she liked musical theater that much. And then one night while we were hanging out, I randomly asked her if she wanted to see Wicked, and she exposed that she was so excited, and then she exposed herself for being a theater kid, and I was like, oh my god, everything makes so much sense. Can I actually see the vide of her dancing, like when she was like ha ha, like when you were recording her when she.
Speaker 2: Was talking to us, I'm confused.
Speaker 1: It was like the video. She was like fuck you, like for filming me, because she was like giving us the pre moment when she did that better cries when she finds out about the Wizards tea and she's like hallo, like she's like getting ready to fight then.
Speaker 2: Like she's ready.
Speaker 1: And I love the way she was moving in that because she like meant it with her whole like heart.
Speaker 2: Uh um is a nerd And I'm glad I got to see it with her because after the movie we got tapped into some like forbidden knowledge that you would only know if you're a nerd. And I was like, gag, like it's it's worth the watch, go watch it. Happy I've seen it because I feel like that was like a cultural moment and everybody saw Barbie without me, So I will never watch Barbie. That's something and that's that is a personality trait for me. Now is Harry Potter and Barbie. No, I'm never watching either of those fucking terrible ass movies since everybody wanted to see.
Speaker 1: Like I'm sorry, I feel like enough time has passed that I can say I fucking hated Barbie, like I really I didn't like it, like I get it. I genuinely do. I think it's an awesome movie, but for me, it felt like, oh, this was for like people who are who hate women, and I just like women. So like I'm watching it and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh, so I should watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you have like a lot of misogyny in you that needs to be like released. And I feel like that movie would make you like girls because you don't like girls, you like boys.
Speaker 2: No girls?
Speaker 1: Hello, nothing so funny about like he likes boys. Next time we meet somebody and they ask because like every time we meet somebody, they have to do the thing.
Speaker 2: And yeah, immediately out to me, she's like, Drew is the fucking break and likes boys.
Speaker 1: He's nash, he likes boys. But people always meet us and they talk to us for like thirty minutes before getting brave enough to ask us if we're dating.
Speaker 2: Oh, like, what's like, are y'all are you? Are y'all like a thing? Are y'all together? No?
Speaker 1: We're like no, And then they're like, oh, okay, so you guys work together. We're like yeah, and they're like, oh, okay, where do you live? And then he's like, oh, I live here, and I'm like, oh, I live there too, and then they're like, but you guys aren't. Okay, Yeah, we really break people's minds.
Speaker 2: We're like destroying the nuclear family.
Speaker 1: The nuclear family hates to see me and Drew coming.
Speaker 2: Well, you could not pay me to work for free, Like I'm being dead serious, you really could not pay me to work for free, because like if I'm doing hard labor, like if I'm shoveling like ditches and picking up garbage, like I'm not volunteering for that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that's how I feel when I go back home, like, no, I'm not cleaning y'all's house, like like you you made me clean this house as a child.
Speaker 2: I'm a guest now I am a guess. Literally, I'm not shoveling, like literally, I'm not doing that. I'm not doing that. I'm not doing the snow, I'm not taking out garbage, but I still do it.
Speaker 1: Not me, I don't take out garbage. I genuinely like, I believe a woman's job is to do dishes. And I'm sorry that sounds really old ahead of me, but my job is to do the dishes. Yes I do the cooking, Yes I do the cleaning, and yes, the men take out the purpose.
Speaker 2: It's so insane. How many dishes in you makes like I washed all of her dishes while she was sick because she needed them for the next day. Because she uses guys, I'm not kidding, I'm not exaggerating. She uses at least six spoons a day, three forks, three bowls, four mugs. Like it's unbelievable, but you know what, yeah, fuck this planet.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm gonna get all plastic and like.
Speaker 2: Like, just use one cup, one fork, one.
Speaker 1: You're fucking nasty because this motherfucker uses the same cup and leaves it on the fucking counter and it drives me crazy because I've cleaned that cup like eight million times. And then he'll get mad at me's cleaning the cup because he's seasoning his water cup. And then I like, at this point, I don't clean it any At this point, I don't clean it with soap. I just fucking pour the water and rinse it out and put it in the cabinet. And the other day he picked it up and he was like, you washed my cup, Like seriously, you washed my cup, And I was like, no, I didn't. I just rent it out and he was like, oh my god, thank you, Like I didn't want me to wash my cup.
Speaker 2: But you've been listening, ye, what's ours? Okay? Wait, So for the people that don't know, there's this trend on the internet right now going around where two people like boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, sister, daughter, whatever the fuck, Like two people get together and they're like, we listen and we don't judge. Yeah, and so like, basically what it means is I say something about Enya that I'm like, I clock, but I'm not judging her for it. But it's a little weird.
Speaker 1: I thought we said he does it that he did because you're thinking of there's another trend like that. Oh yeah, you're right, suspect bla blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: No, there's this couple that I've been watching recently does both and they have a chime for we listen and we don't judge.
Speaker 1: So let's try Also, what this just like you explaining that trend to this audience is like when I meet someone new and they're saying something that's chronically online. Yeah, I don't want to admit that I like know what they're talking about, so I'll let them tell me information like it's doing. I'm like WHOA, Like, yeah, that's crazy, because I just want to let this person talk. Maybe we should just say it about each other because I feel like we'd have an easier time. Maybe we should just do the suspect.
Speaker 2: It's like something that I've done to blow dry.
Speaker 1: His fucking body after the shower instead of using a towel like a normal person.
Speaker 2: I just like being dry, Like I really just like being dry. No, there's it's like something that I've done to you, Like I literally like yesterday when I was giving or two days ago when I gave you a bag of like goodies for when you were sick, and I brought you that water. I put like a concoction of like drugs pills like percocets, I put ambient and that's why you slept all day. And it's because I wanted you to sleep all day so I could go out and be promiscuous on the town.
Speaker 1: So you you like drugged me to sleep so you could cheat on me.
Speaker 2: We listen and we come on. We listen and we don't judge. Okay, we wait, now we do what we do. We listen and we don't judge.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Drew, since he got his haircut, he's been like trying out all my products. But what he doesn't know is I've been putting mixes of like nair and other carcinogens in all of my hair products, and I haven't been you using the ones that are on the counter because I don't like that Drew gets compliments for his hair now, so I won't all of that hailing out. Yeah, we listen and we don't judge.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, okay, well you know your toothbrush right, Yeah, it was you were like, why is it over here when it's normally on those little white things. Well, I had a hemorrhoid on my ass and I really needed to pop it because like I read somewhere that popping hemorrhoids is good when whatever, it's just your intestine lightning. So I like grab your toothbrush and just like rub the bristles on my hemorrhoid. Post shit, I didn't wipe yet, and then I just put your toothbrush back. But we like kissing shit, so it's like not that deep, not that deep. We listen and we don't judge. Okay, I laced your weed. We listen, then we don't judge.
Speaker 1: Every time I smoke, I feel like I lace my own weed. Yeah, and it's I genuinely am convinced everybody hates me and that I'm like going crazy and I've lost all my like all my sense of will to live, and then I'm happy.
Speaker 2: Is this something that happens to y'all? But I cannot take medication for like flu like symptoms, like I can't take their flu. I can't take pseudafed, like all of them literally make me feel like I smoked meth. Like it makes me like so like.
Speaker 1: Like I know, like.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's what meth feels like. No, it makes me feel like they're just so fast and sharp, but like foggy headed, and.
Speaker 1: I know moved fast as fuck just now, like I know exactly where your head's a. It's like sometimes I move thinking I'm like moving fast, but it's like so slow.
Speaker 2: But I know sudafed is inside of meth. And that's why there's like laws where you can only buy a couple bots.
Speaker 1: I think it's flacibo because you know way too much about drugs. I think if you.
Speaker 2: Didn't know that, you wouldn't like well before I knew that I was feeling it when I was younger, and then I went on this website literally fucked me, fucked me over. I know, it became like Y two k. It became alive and fucked me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, websites can do that. Y'all watch it and Y two K.
Speaker 1: They should have had the machines fucking the people.
Speaker 2: We listen and we done. Oh wait, should we do the suspect ones? Oh but this website earrow would changed my life for the worst. And now I know everything there ever could possibly ever be known about drugs. But one story that stuck with me from that website, from like two thousand and nine or some shit like that, was this dude had like a friend that was blind from birth, like it was a congenital disease and he could not see from birth. They were like twenty something year old at this point, and this dude had a cabin in the woods and he would go and like occasionally go trip at this cabin and his blind friend was like, yo, like I kind of want to try hallucinogens and at this point, like girl, like, what are you going to see? Like I think I think it was DMT, which is like crazy like crazy vibes, but like the dude was like, oh wait, like that's kind of tea, Like why haven't we tried this on like blind people, Like what what would they see if they've never perceived anything ever? Like are they going to perceive the same shit that we see? Well, these dudes like went out by the pond and both smoked DMT and this dude, like the blind dude, for like seven minutes, was like I can see I see everything. I've seen it all. I understand now, I understand now. And then the high were off and like he went back to being blind, but like the dude like kept trying to get him to describe what he was seeing because his eyes were like wide open. He's always has his eyes closed, but his eyes were like wide open, and like the dude was like, I don't think I was seeing like the world, Like I don't think I was seeing what you see, but I was seeing something that I've never seen before. And he was like gagging by it. But it just like makes you think like what the fuck? Like what is it? What is a trip? Like I mean, honestly, like this world is all a hallucination if you think about it like really, because like our brains are like fucking seeing this and then processing it inside of our heads. So it's like I don't even want to get into it. It freaks me the fuck out. But like touch, feel senses like too much, too fucking much.
Speaker 3: I know it.
Speaker 1: It's like too much. It's like the other day when I was watching that vlog of the guy who goes to to like Turkey.
Speaker 2: To get a hairline transplant.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I actually saw a video of a guy sitting in a lobby with a bunch of other people who got in.
Speaker 2: I was like, the fucking bumps on the brain, Like it's really like bumpy, Like I don't have trip to phobia, but like, bitch, if you come around me with a hair transplant, I am taking a fucking bristled brush brushing those little hair follicles off your fucking scalp. Bruh.
Speaker 1: Like the thing is literally, no, oh, hey, go and get your fucking hair. I wish I got it for free, Like yeah, like, if you want it, go and get it. Oh, I don't need to see the recovery process.
Speaker 2: It's fucking keeping keep that to yourself.
Speaker 1: Say inside, don't post pictures. I don't want to see it just pop out with a new hairline.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe I missed those free hairline transplants.
Speaker 1: Don't like you could get it even crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I really don't need one, Like my hairline is healthy, strong hairline, but I just want it because, like it would be so funny.
Speaker 1: I guess it would be funny. Maybe we just get you a baal cap and we get somebody to fake it on you. Yeah, really funny for a video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like literally just like, oh, I'm getting a hairline transplant.
Speaker 1: It would be funny as fuck. What was I gonna say that?
Speaker 2: Actually we listen and we don't judge. That was fun.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Keep eying? Why has this year been so green? We had Brat and Alphaba. It's been really fucking green this year. And that's not because you had Pink Barbie. Yeah, we have pink and now we have everything.
Speaker 1: Everything, everything, everything, everything. He's connected.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna go into spiritual if.
Speaker 2: You're not careful, like Cosmo and Wanda. Cosmo and Wanda are not.
Speaker 1: Sick Linda and Alphabet are not slick gay Linda. But yeah, I think I'm gonna go into spiritual psychosis. If oh my god, we leaves me, if anybody like, yeah, if someone.
Speaker 2: Leaves you always is weird and back and forth. Sometimes you're talking about at the end of the day, like you could go, no, yeah, that's I don't know.
Speaker 1: But if somebody is high listening to this and they just so happen to look away and like do something else. If I heard that while I was high, I would literally freak the funk out, and.
Speaker 2: I would like six times.
Speaker 1: It's like rewinding it too much, and then they land where we're actually talking normal and they can't find the part that that just happens.
Speaker 2: Wait, guys, rate my rat tail at a ten. I think it's already getting longer.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're fucking delusional.
Speaker 2: I need it to be long enough where I can go across and make a mustache.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna literally hit you.
Speaker 2: Should we do the Suspect challenge. Suspect is a hypochondriac and convinces herself that she's ill now all of a sudden, and now thinks she has tonsilstones.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, I have OCD and all my friends are fucking crazy and talk about sickness, and now the sickness is in my head because I'm like, I hear about the sickness, and I'm like, oh my god, I might have the sickness too. If everybody else is, I'm literally going wicked, Like I'm wicked as fuck right now.
Speaker 2: Wait, it's about to get like it's really really about to get licked.
Speaker 1: Oh so I need to clarify. I think I have tons of lightis, but my breath has not stunk because I am a maniac about my oral hygiene.
Speaker 2: I would in you if you had a tonsilstone. One you would know, two I would know, and I would not let you fucking leave the goddamn house with a tonsilstone. There are some people in my life that I'm like, it's not even worth the fucking trouble, Like go and be stinky, Like go ahead, stinky, but you no, I'm not letting.
Speaker 1: What's really happening is I probably just have a science affection. But it doesn't matter because I got on zokdalk last night and I booked an appointment to go see a nose throw an ear doctor today, so it doesn't even matter. I'm just gonna nip it in the butt.
Speaker 2: I might could get an STD test today I would literally go with you. It's been like six months, but I've really been celibate. But I'm scared of like toilet seed STDs, like for real, buck.
Speaker 1: Wait, what was I saying with? Oh? Okay, bitch, uh Suspect never wants to leave the house and then complains about being bored and sad all day.
Speaker 2: That was too farm I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding, suspec. I mean this one's for both of us. It's like a read for both of us. But like suspect like bias Pauler McLay and then puts it in a bag and it sits and collects us and we never pick it up. And we do that with every single fucking hobby we ever pick it.
Speaker 1: I picked up.
Speaker 2: It's committing a sitting. It is committing a mad sitting. Also, look how dirty our kitchen is after we just got it cleaned. Okay, suspect does not pick up after herself.
Speaker 1: Suspect has been sick. And Suspect was given a bunch of free pastries, which I really really do appreciate, but it was enough pastries to feed a fucking village.
Speaker 2: The e was delicious. What was the Cafe Chess Crazy Cafe Clark Street. Is that the one we went with Colin? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well, well I don't think people are having sex.
Speaker 2: Oh that that is literally like I'm not buying, Like I'm not buying it because every you're telling me, every single baby on this planet was conceived by those ugly motherfucking fuckers doing us, Like I don't know, Like that was so mean and I recognize that, but like, there's no way y'all are having sex.
Speaker 1: It's just Also it's just weird because like it's statistics are true. That means that every time we go into like a meeting or we go out and we interact with somebody, there's a high chance of the person you're interacting with had sex the night before. And I just don't believe it. Yeah, I don't believe that you were butt naked, nasty like a Rick James super freak last night and now you're just alive and.
Speaker 2: In my face or even this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, mourning sex is literally I am sorry. You were fucking gluttonous and you were going to perish in hell. God is up and like the sun is out and like why are you doing that? Like Why are you doing that with the sun out? To have sex with the sun out? You are fucking perverted and you're evil and you're going to hell.
Speaker 2: Well, I like sunning my butthole. I do it in the windows.
Speaker 1: Read your whole. I do. Like I get being naked in nature, but fucking ill.
Speaker 2: Ill like pine needles in the bronze.
Speaker 1: And like no, I'm sorry having sex in the daytime. It's it's like I get it. Like some people are actually like freaking leaks like that and they're down for whatever time, don't you dare?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really think everybody's just lying to look cooler, Like you know, like how some kids like like growing up lie just like casualize, Like I think that's like everybody's just like, oh well, like if I'm supposed to be having sex three times a week, like I guess I'm having sex three times a week when you haven't been touched by your wife in a year because you're fucking terrible, nasty, gross, stinky, fucking man that doesn't wipe his ass.
Speaker 1: Like that's the other thing is just like I'm like so curious are people like having good sex is everywhere? Cause I feel like a lot of people are just having mid sex.
Speaker 2: And I don't think sex is good.
Speaker 1: I like, I both agree and I disagree, Like I don't think sex is I will never understand. Like I have been blessed to have like very very nice sexual experiences, but it's really nothing that it's it's it's never anything to like bend over backwards for like you're not gonna catch me like going out of my way to have sex. Like it's it's like that's too much. It's either gonna happen or it's not. And also I'm just like right, also, looks.
Speaker 2: Like the killer is is the killer? Oh wait, y'all, this is something else I wanted to talk about thinking of thinking about sex. So I considered posting that photo of me that I posted recently. Oh my god, wait, this is a fucking vibe. Look who followed me. I don't know who the fuck this is, but the like artwork he creates is hilarious. But okay, I posted this ig photo and uh it absolutely destroyed. But I was literally I'm not kidding. I sat on this photo for like straight up a year straight being like I'm gonna post it. I'm gonna post it. But like I was nervous because like one like, unfortunately I look good in it, so it looks like I'm just like trying to be sexy, and I did not want that to come across as that. And yes I did edit my fucking ass, like obviously I edited my ass like you can see, like, bitch, if I really wanted to do some indescript edits like oh, you would never be able to tell. But yes, I edited my fucking ass. But anyways, I said on this photo for fucking years, like literally just not wanting to post it, y'all. After I posted this photo, I'm not kidding, Like six trade text me like I'm not kidding, Like literally six of my tradesmen texted me like it was crazy. It was like they like want me so fucking bad.
Speaker 1: Do you reply to Annie?
Speaker 2: No, there's one that I really need to reply to, but I'm scared because I just haven't been good at replying and I just feel bad. I don't know if you ever do that, but like I get trapped in this loop where like I'll be texting someone like friends, whatever the fuck the vibe is, and I'll just like be scrolling on TikTok to see the text and then just not respond and then like I'll but I'll open it and then it like doesn't show up that like it's unopened and it's unopened, so I just see it and I'm like, oh, I must have already responded when I'm looking through my text, and then it like a week will pass by and I'm like going through my text and I'm like, oh my god, I never responded, and then I'm like, fuck, it's been too long to respond, and now I can't respond because like, oh, like oh I just forgot to text you back. Sorry, Like that's such a bunk ass excuse and probably makes the person feel like shit, and then it spirals out of control and I'm just like, oh my god, Like now it's been like fucking four months and like I haven't texted this person back, and I feel so fucking bad.
Speaker 1: But like.
Speaker 2: Ra I got bigger fish to fry.
Speaker 1: I just like, I am sorry. If you don't get a text back from me. You have to know my character, know that it's not that deep and I'm sorry. And like if it was a serious text I didn't reply to, I'll always call it out and be like, oh my god, I'm so sorry, Like we should talk, but if it's some random shit, I will just. One thing about me is if I don't want to keep replying, I just stop replying or I just start giving like the most bunk ass answers until the person is like, oh she's not entertained anymore. I'm tapping out cause I just like I can't do the texting. Also, I just don't look through text, Like the only time I checked to see if I have text is when I wake up, and at this point says I've been waking up so early. I wake up to my phone dead empty, and I'm like, all right, I guess I don't have to look at my text all day. And then I just don't look at my text all day and it's really bad and I'm sorry. I'm sorry if you, if you wait, if you on my eleven I gave you that's what I do. Come me.
Speaker 2: Well, November felt like six hours long, like do you know what I mean? Like I'm normally like yeah, I know, like everyone's like, wow, this year flew by. I'm like, yeah, it flew by, but like that's every fucking year, like yeah whatever, Like post COVID, it's like I'm used to it. By now, But November literally felt like six hours long. Like I'm not kidding, Like I cannot believe how quickly it went by. And I think it was just like how busy we were, Like I can't.
Speaker 1: Remember anything from November.
Speaker 2: November is trauma block November. Every four years, I trauma block November.
Speaker 1: November was a month to forget.
Speaker 2: November month.
Speaker 1: Really it was a month to forget. Actually yeah, now that I'm thinking about it, I'm having like PTSD written flashbacks of like all the bad things that happen in November and November is a month to forget. Like trauma blocking is good.
Speaker 2: Sorry if it's like your birthday month, but like really it's like the worst month.
Speaker 1: If you give a fuck about your birthday. Boo fucking who. Like I am literally like I feel like the Grinch birthdays. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: It was like it was kind of like in school growing up, I felt like November was like the longest month because like it was right before that break. Yeah, but also I'm like kids now get like fucking four weeks off, like kids are not in school.
Speaker 1: My siblings got the whole week of things giving off, huh go and fucking learn to read because a lot of y'all are getting passed down grades and you can't fucking read.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really really like I feel so old headed. But I'm like, oh my god, Like the doctors and the nurses are learning chat GPT knowledge and they're not actually learning.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: But I guess, like, honestly, they can just ask chat GPT if they can pass medical schools with chat GBT and like not retain any knowledge, bitch on the operating table. They could literally just be like, hey, what do I do? And it will answer it and they passed, so it's like the right answer. So they're just fucking do it on the operating table. But I'm like, I mean I always think that, but I'm like modernity.
Speaker 1: Doctor Miami literally live stream fucking BBL surgeries like eight years ago. Yeah, it's like we're really We're okay, We're in good hands, We're fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I Also, I just don't believe in doctors, so not because I'm anti science, but because I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Of doctors, Doctor Octagonopus.
Speaker 1: That's why when I get sick, I get so freaked out because I really am just like not ever thinking about my health, which I want to take more serious in the following year, Like I really want to care for myself in a deeper way because this is my only body and I should be taking care of it. I don't know if you notice, but there's no puff bar on me. I still have one, but I'm trying to wean off. I really want to just like treat my body with more respect in the following year, because it's my only body and I want to take care of it and fuel it correctly and do the things it deserves. But I'm scared of doctors because like I feel like doctors are just there to tell me I'm going to die, Like how I know I'm gonna die? Like don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after all my heart testing I got done, I well, I haven't the leaves on that tree fallen yet.
Speaker 1: Oh they don't fall to like oh you we usually come back and they're gone. But I oh, but also it's like way warmer than it's supposed to be. It's like seventy eight degrees like two days ago.
Speaker 2: Like I can't even think about that. I really can't even But my I got all these heart tests done, and it was time to get like all of the information about like my stress tests and all this stuff because I was like fainting and standing up too fast and my heart rate was like fucking one forty, and I ignored the results call for like six months. So then they stopped calling me, and they kept calling and they really needed me to know what was going on with me.
Speaker 1: They were probably gonna call and be like, you're chill. You have the best heart we've actually ever seen, and we want to exactly because like your heart is and your heart is full of love and desire for boys. I drew your chair is like crumbling on your ass. Now, well, should we get into some medium. My media the week is wicked. I actually want to see it.
Speaker 2: Curst curse, curse.
Speaker 1: Curse, Oh, curses of the week.
Speaker 2: Oh bitch, My curse of the week is the fucking scam that is cryotherapy and red light therapy, y'all. I got fucking swindled in Finesse into standing in a fucking box that was one hundred and seventy degrees negative fahrenheit, which like, oh cool, like whatever. I was covered head to toe and it literally was like barely even fucking cold, like I've been in colder environments, and like it was only three minutes, so I was like, oh cool, Like I just wasted all my fucking money. And then I did a red light therapy bed, which is literally just a tanning bed with red LEDs that you lay in but asked naked for ten minutes and thirty seconds. Another fucking finesse. And then what I realized is like, honestly, if you want to become a millionaire, just sell snake oil to white women. Like it's really like that easy, Like you really can just like become a millionaire doing that because like whole shit, No, it didn't even get warm in that bed, not even that.
Speaker 1: But it's just like we are seeing I feel like it is about to boil.
Speaker 2: It was eighty dollars, by the way, eighty dollars for thirteen and a half minutes of my life to be cold and stand in a red led box like bitch, I thought it was gonna be twenty dollars. When I got the eighty dollars check, my heart sank to my fucking ass.
Speaker 1: Like dude, what's crazy? Though? It is like I think we are boiling over with the consumption of beauty products and like beauty practices, it is pushing it the whole thing of scaring us into aging. Like, my fears about aging aren't really based in my looks or vanity as much as I joke about it, because I genuinely think that the older I get, the hotter I will get. Like I have always firmly believed that, like especially recently now that I am like, Okay, I'm not gonna die, like maybe I will live. I'm like, oh, I'll just get hotter as I grow older. But my only fear is like losing time. But so many people only think about aging in terms of their looks, And I got bad news. Bitch, you're ugly. Now you're only gonna get uglier, like like not actually, but do you know what I mean? Like why are It's just like you're being sold this idea to be fearful of yourself and the growth that you can experience. And it's so sad, but it is such a lucrative business. If you want to be in the business of just making money, you can just sell anything that prompts his people beauty and it will work through recession. Also, the red light shit is so funny. How go outside?
Speaker 2: Literally they get a fucking laser pointer and pointed at your skin, like it's probably better for you.
Speaker 1: Google red screensaver on your laptop and just put the Bartoness up in front of your.
Speaker 2: Head literally literally, And I'm sure like there are people that like use it and it's beneficial for them, and I did only do it once, and I'm sure you have to use it a bunch of times.
Speaker 1: But like it sounds scammy to me. My curse of the week goes out too. Whoever the fuck got me sick? Literally, I don't know who the fuck you are. I got sick right after we got back from the UK, so I don't know if someone at the airport got me sick. I don't know if traveling got me sick. I don't know what the fuck got me sick. But if there's a person out there who is the sole proprietor of the sickness they pass on to me, you will burn. You will burn, you will perish, you will melt in hell, in the fiery pits of hell. But also, I don't think a person got me sick. I think I just like naturally, got sick. But you will burn. Also, I'm trying to think who else will burn? People who see you taking a video and just walk in front of the video and have no care for it or a picture. You will also burn in hell because practice some sort of self respect. No matter how important you get on this planet. If you see somebody recording or taking a picture, walk around it, or just wait a second, the fuck are you in a rush for you?
Speaker 2: Fucking really, it's not that deep. It really is never that deep.
Speaker 1: Pigs are so cute, like little Pig Conde's Little Pig.
Speaker 2: This literally looks like that does Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well, my media of the week is Wicked and that's it. Literally, define gravity, define gravity? And what is this feeling? Now?
Speaker 2: What's the one? I hate you?
Speaker 1: I hate you?
Speaker 2: I hate you.
Speaker 1: There's been some confusion and Sally expecting Pepecuari. You're altogether quite impossible to discrib blonde.
Speaker 2: Oh no, what is this feeling?
Speaker 1: Sudden? And I laid us on you? Oh my god, no, I need I need to see Wicked again. That's my only media. Wicked, Wicked, Wicked, I've got the Wicked bug. I'm so grizly.
Speaker 2: Drew Syah, you want your city to be walkable and bikeable? What's next? Suckable and fuckable? That was submitted by Jessica and the tweets at his knucklehead bets and yes I did see the video of the girls drew Siginals submissions.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Sometimes it's a lot to go through. Sometimes it's a lot um.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you may be shocked at how many people have free time to send us me. Yeah, but it's amazing. I want to play this.
Speaker 2: Got some nerve asking for a tip man. We made the sandwich together. That's good, but yeah, let's play this, okay.
Speaker 3: A zoo runs into Enya's room when he hears that wingbot go off because he gets a whipp of some tunas.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was good that mighty girls be.
Speaker 3: Saying they're a hot chunga babe, you're a chunka. Do not let me use your bathroom because I will overdose on your chicken pox pills. And Nettie Pott bitches come into my room. No, babes, those are martno clippings. At eight years old, every kid said they wanted to be a vet or a teacher. I wanted to be at the clar making out with random.
Speaker 2: I love. I wanted to say that so we can insert it.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is this? Aiden? Blood cells this vagina that period, like I guess like blood cells of vagina period like yeah, like aiden cooked. Ummm see people emailing that picture of Jacob e Lordie to me saying this looks like you. Umm yeah, if y'all want, keeps some in and drew syops because it's pretty dry in the inbox right now. And yeah, it's just like I think I've ran through all of the text posts, like I think there's no more, none exists.
Speaker 1: Um, you need to start going back to making your own. But the problem is that just turns into your really scary stand up.
Speaker 2: My horny ass could not live next to Squidward, that fucking knows. I know it gets erect. I know it feels. Girls be like, I don't know where i'd be without him, bitch, probably further in life.
Speaker 1: That's so funny, Like so.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's all the siops. That was from Bella And I said someone I used to say to people's last names, but I think that's like basically doxing someone, So I only say their first names, so you know, you know. Yeah, Also, if you want your last name said, just include it in the email. Big things coming y'all, like December twenty fifth, Like something major is happening and I'm stealing the day from Jesus Christ and Christmas. Yeah oh no, no, no, I'm saying something. I'm something big, as something big is happening on Christmas this year and it's not fucking Jesus' birthday. Let's just say all right by y'all,