Speaker 1: Elvis Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks, Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran, phone.
Speaker 2: Tap, all right, Danielle, what's it all about? All right? And that emailed us and wanted us to phone tap her husband, Ralph. He owns Colombo's Market, and she wants us to call him and complain about the food. And he takes a lot of pride in his Ralphie Boy Special, So we're gonna tell him it sticks.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: This is Ralph Speaker. I canna help you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hi, Ralph, This is Michelle. I was in there the other day and I ordered your Ralphie Boy Special.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: And the purshute tastes like crap because it tastes like you got it out of the garbage dump. Serious, Yeah, I'm serious. What I'm gonna call you and lie to you?
Speaker 3: No, I just never had a complain about my brijute that costs me eleven ninety five a pounds, So it's it's hard to believe that Brae de Palma would taste like like you're saying it does.
Speaker 2: I don't care what it costs you. It costs me a stomach ache.
Speaker 3: I have to tell you, I haven't had one complain about a ralpie. Boy. If you come in, I'll make anything you'll want on the house.
Speaker 2: Well, if you ate, would you try it again?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: If you ate, would you try it again?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I would never call someplace and tell them that they made.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry, but I'm being honest with you. I just got to call you up. And I never had such crap food before.
Speaker 3: Well, I have to I apologize, but I have to tell you I've never had one complaint about that sandwich.
Speaker 2: Well, I had to take two days off work because my stomach cart's.
Speaker 3: So bad, you know, and it's a big piece of bredoot. Other people are eating it. Nobody's called me to say that they've gotten sick.
Speaker 2: You're working in such a dump anyway. Maybe you don't take care of the food and the place.
Speaker 3: And I'm sorry now I have to Now I have to take offence because I feed a lot of people here every day, and nobody calls me and says that my food except for.
Speaker 2: You, you definitely got a bad proshoot.
Speaker 3: Well, Michelle, I've been eating all week. I'm not sick.
Speaker 2: I'm never eating in your piece of place again.
Speaker 3: You know you want to call this a piece of place. But I'm telling you, nobody's called me to tell me anything.
Speaker 2: Don't get smart with me.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're getting smart with me.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just telling you how it is. I'm just being honest.
Speaker 3: Now you pissed me off. Oh please, now you pissed me off. I want to make this right for you. If you want to make it right, fine, Otherwise, don't come here and eat no more.
Speaker 2: I am coming here and eat no good.
Speaker 3: Columbo's Market Ralph speaking, Yeah, Ralph.
Speaker 2: What the hell? You can't talk to me like a man?
Speaker 3: Trying to talk to you like a man. You're yelling at make You're yelling at me, and I'm telling you that my food is good. I don't get nobody sick. So I don't know what you ate with your bridgoot sandwich or what else you did? You know? And I'm not trying to be naisty. I was trying to be nice to you. You call my business a pieci and that's not right. I wouldn't do that, no matter what you did to me. I don't have a woman that comes in every day and eat that sandwich and when she comes in today, I'm going to ask her how it was yesterday.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's got a like a death wish or something.
Speaker 3: No, maybe you do, okay, Because if and if I had a complaint about someplace, I would go there and I would allow that person the opportunity to make it right for me.
Speaker 2: If I go there, I wind up smacking you in the face.
Speaker 3: I wish you would come here and smack me in the face. I really wish you would.
Speaker 2: Oh please, what were you gonna hit me back?
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna stand there with my hands behind my back and watch watch all the other people watch you make a fool of yourself. I get it. I got a sparkling inspection from the health department. They check all my food. Everything I have here is good.
Speaker 2: Maybe you pay them off.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe you know I don't have time for you. Miss brijuts weigh thirty five pounds. You didn't eat thirty five pounds of brillute. So somebody else ate that brijute and didn't get sick for Joe, push.
Speaker 2: Your preshot and the MUDs. How do I know the Fresh Moods wasn't crap?
Speaker 3: Because I make it every day? By hand.
Speaker 2: Your hands are so great that they make good moods.
Speaker 3: You do know what, I'm sweetie, don't call me back anymore because we're gonna just keep hanging up on you.
Speaker 2: Hey what you goofy?
Speaker 3: All right? Them goofy and your Cinderella?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I yeah. Who's the goofy looking person that works in the store with you? That lady, you.
Speaker 3: Really got a lot of balls staying out on the phone. I really wish you'd come in and say it in person.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do? You're gonna hit a girl?
Speaker 3: I just want to see who this jerk is that's looking like that.
Speaker 2: The jerk is talking, that's you.
Speaker 3: All right, listen, have a nice day. Okay. I just tasted the brijute to make sure you that I didn't get sick.
Speaker 2: Oh, now you're being as smartest.
Speaker 3: Oh I did. I came up here, I tasted and the model and they're both fine.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, Well they taste fine. But wait till you're in the bathroom later on watch you come here.
Speaker 3: You can watch me go.
Speaker 2: You make chicken palm? What you make chicken palm?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because Elvis Durant in the Morning Show would really love some chicken parm and.
Speaker 3: Do you have somebody do this? I'll kill you. I got to take freaking viagraph I mean DIANX for this. Now you did this, I'm gonna kill my wife.
Speaker 2: Now you've just been phone tapped.
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus Christ, I'm shaking like a leaf over here. She phone tapped me.
Speaker 2: This is Danielle Monaro.
Speaker 3: Are you married?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 3: He's I'm gonna be a looking for a new wife. Aiftered Todight Elvis phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded permission granted by all.
Speaker 1: Party Serious Elvis Duran phone tab lonely Elvis Duran in the morning show. Here in New Elvis Duran phone Tap weekday mornings