Speaker 1: Swifties. We need your help.
Speaker 2: I am very concerned about an outfit because where we're going to be is probably going to be warm. It's this summer, right, What are we wearing? Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Thanks for coming to Netflix.
Speaker 2: Everybody. It was purely a joy. Welcome to the Calm Down Podcast. This is our first episode since we were lucky enough to be a part of Netflix. Is a joke for those of you that attended the Hollywood Improv and use your hard earned money.
Speaker 1: To buy a ticket. We cannot thank you enough.
Speaker 2: Erin and I, you know, we're of what are we a weakish removed ten days removed or something like that, And we just hope you guys know how much we appreciate that it takes time and energy and effort to go and support that. And I really hope you guys know from the bottom of my heart. I know Erin's as well, that we appreciate that. I had so much fun, and I hope we get to do it. And it wasn't something that we even like had planned on doing, but when the opportunity presented itself, we're like, Yeah, let's do it. It was so fun and now I want to keep doing it. So I know we spoke to some of you. I wish we got to spend more time with you guys, but we got to think of some fun cities to.
Speaker 1: Go to it because I had a blast.
Speaker 2: We do and yeah, we were so grateful. I think it really hit me. I walked in before you did, and we had like a really fun, cool little green room upstairs where everybody came and there were people like waiting by the stairs, and as we walked up, it was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, oh my god. It was really fun.
Speaker 2: But the person that got the biggest kick out of the oh my gods and is that her was.
Speaker 1: Jared Stole and Stephen Canderry.
Speaker 2: And when Jared walked into the green room after me, he goes, wow, babe, you got some fans here. I guess what some of these people are kingspans too. Well, they ended up being fans of the material that we provide on. Steve and Jared and I got to tell you our two husbands loved it, absolutely loved it. Steve stayed up far past his bedtime only to keep saying, I gotta tell you people are big fans, big fans of the Calm Down podcast, and I have some fans. He was like so excited that people like, you know, these boys are so funny.
Speaker 1: These men, they're not boys, they're yeah.
Speaker 2: Are like okay, like we don't always need to be talked about, we don't always need to be whatever. But Jarrett right, sorry laugh, Yeah, Jared Aaron was taking like a selfie video of us, like in the green room area, and Jared's like, okay, babe, don't talk about me the whole time. She's like, no, I'm going to you make good material and he's like fuck, but no. They were great and they were so cute. It also like encompasses who they are as people that they're so supportive. But I think it's just funny to see, you know, because what I just had to kick Steve out of the house because he went to the gym and I record this for an hour and he has to leave and he doesn't like really listen. I'm sure he doesn't go back and either because he's probably like, what is she bitching about now? But I think it's sweet of them that they were so supportive because we do a lot of different things.
Speaker 1: This is the thing Steve loves the most that I do.
Speaker 2: I could have nineteen more jobs and he's like big fan of the Calm Down podcast. So thanks, babe, love you. They were I totally lost my train of thought. I absolutely forgot what I was just gonna say. But oh that I was like laughing to you. After we got home, Chris as Steve, Jarret and I we all got home and that we started voice noting each other about the night, which was so stupid. We had just spent how many hours together, went to a bar together, and then started voice noting.
Speaker 1: But I said it for three in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done a Super Bowl where one hundred million people have watched, and my husband wasn't as proud as he was then you know, at the Hollywood improv.
Speaker 1: So it was hysterical.
Speaker 2: One thing Steve brought up and I thought it was such a great point, and yes, we are really hoping these live shows, you know, continue to happen. We want to make it happen. He mentioned how you and I had such a good time and he enjoyed the part where we interacted with fans. Took one that was something we didn't really know how much we were going to do of and I think if we continue to do this, we incorporate more of it. It's just in we do it for a living. I mean, we talk to people for a living, so you know, no kidding, we had a great.
Speaker 1: Time with it. But I loved that too. It was so cool. I did.
Speaker 2: And I you know, it goes without saying like, of course you want people to listen to your podcast where or we could just pick up the phone and have a phone call every you know, Monday for an hour, right, So we don't have this podcast without you guys listening. But I hope that you really know for those people that we were lucky enough to meet that it does mean the world and you guys actually listen and care. So thank you, because you know, there's a lot of different and we've done this for what three years now, and you've become a mother since we started this podcast. I'm in a healthy relationship. There's been like all these different things in life, and it's a fun to have a group and like a little community here. So it means a lot. So thank you, guys, and I hope to continue doing them. So we got I have a flight to catch this afternoon, which I'm excited about. I'm back on the road, traveling a lot, which makes me happy because I love doing the sit down interviews for NFL films. But we also are traveling and meeting up with each other back in New York on Thursday because Aaron Mickey announcement, Well, hold on, say what you're doing. I'm just as excited as your sit down interviews. And then we can say, Okay, tell everybody who you're interviewing.
Speaker 1: I love it. Oh.
Speaker 2: These are some of Aaron's favorites with her fandom for She's not shy about it, and it's no problem because she covers this team a lot, a lot. San Francisco forty nine ers, so Trent Williams her favorite offensive lineman of all time. So I'm going to go and interview him for NFL Films, And then I'm also interviewing Jamiico Ryans, who of course was the decordinator for San Francisco and now the head coach of Houston and done an unbelievable job with a rookie quarterback and turning that program around, making the playoffs last year and just super impressive. I know the guys like sir Richard Sherman, who of course I work with, has always had such amazing things to say about Demico. And it also says a lot too about those decoordinators in San Francisco that go on to get head coaching jobs. Right. You got Robert Sola, you got Demico, and they're all these guys that people that other guys love playing for.
Speaker 1: There are players.
Speaker 2: So I haven't had a chance. What go I just thought of something. You should text John Lynch and ask him to give you a couple of things about Dimiko. He would love it. I love it and defensive minded, defensive coach like. And this is what I also say, Look at my gals, she's the best. This is one thing about Aaron that I hope you guys like you. If I haven't expressed it, I'll say it now. She is so generous, whether it's before we got on here. I of course don't have an outfit for the thing that we're going to do in New York, which we'll get to in a second. I am I cram for the exam. In the words of Jared Stole, I cram for the exam. Jared said something yesterday which made us laugh because I am last minute on everything because I just don't. I'm like, oh, I'll just pick up an outfit, I'll just do whatever. Anyways, Aaron's very generous with her resources, with her connections, with all these kinds of things, so thank you.
Speaker 1: I will definitely take you up on that.
Speaker 2: But I'm looking forward to sitting down with both of those guys, so that's fun. Then I'm going to meet you in New York and I want you to make the announcement. What are we doing, sister in New York together on Thursday? And we want all of you guys to watch. Yeah, on Thursday, you guys have to check out Jimmy Fallon because Chris and I are going to be on as guests in studio with Jimmy, which I've never done before.
Speaker 1: I know you haven't either, CHRISA. And we're so excited, so excited.
Speaker 2: I first of all, I've always been a huge fan of his because I just love his style. I love the way that he makes his guests feel like they're just so important. He just is so fun, and I just I'm really excited. I'm kind of nervous, and I don't really get nervous for things, but this is going to be like, I don't know, different for us.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. You've done these things before, though.
Speaker 2: I know, but I've never met him, And the only reason why I feel like I know him is because a mutual friend of ours his friends with him, and so I feel like that's kind of our end. But I the only time I've ever done his show was during COVID, so I don't Yes, it matters and whatever, but this is actually in studio with Jimmy Fallon. I'm praying, praying, praying, praying. Chris had said this yesterday. She wants to do a game. I want to do the Golden Retriever game. I want to be in that chair with all those puppies. I don't care anything. He has the most fun games, and that's what I think. I love, Like he gets those, he gets guests of his like you know, obviously like do crazy and wild things. But it's so much fun instead of just you know, the normal sit down. But yeah, I'm excited. Yeah, it's a now cool run about the Calm Down podcast. We did Netflix as a joke and now we're doing Jimmy Fallon. It's really really exciting. So that's why he's having us on and you guys check it out.
Speaker 1: We're pomped.
Speaker 2: Yes, So a lot of good and exciting things coming up. We also had fun this weekend. As you mentioned in our pre game, Aaron and I very rarely get to spend chunks of time together just with our crazy schedules, but we actually got forty eight hours together this weekend, which is so fun. I was even saying to team that that was just so nice that like also go out on like a real date. We went to the Justin Timberlake concert, so myself, Aaron, Steve, Jared, and Kendra, Aaron's sister, we had so much fun I could have that he puts on the most incredible show, like justin.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, thank you, because I had it. We were talking about this.
Speaker 2: I hadn't been to a concert since pre COVID and I still can't even think of the last concert that I went to.
Speaker 1: I just know it was like years ago.
Speaker 2: So it was so fun to just get out there and how can we not like dance to every one of his frickin songs? But I had the best time, So thank you for organizing that.
Speaker 1: A couple things about the show that you enjoyed the most.
Speaker 2: What I mean anything, crimea River line three minutes, three songs in, you turn around, you go, I'm sweating, and I three songs in, dripping down the back.
Speaker 1: Steve went to put his hand on my back. I go, don't touch me, I'm sweating. But I was so excited.
Speaker 2: Mean, I can't I can't stop moving every now it was like this, and then being there with you and Kendra, who little miss choreography twins, so it's hard not to dance. Meanwhile, Stephen Jared are standing behind us and being so sweet, and we're blocking their view and dancing like psychos.
Speaker 1: But I loved crimea River. I loved his I loved all of it. I loved it all.
Speaker 2: Tell the second I came on, you're in the bathroom peeing Crime a River comes on, Aaron screams in the stall, hurry, I have never peeed so fast. I think Pete was going down my leg, sweat down my back, pee down my leg, pants up, not even fully done yet, and I'm running back out because the beginning of it, right when you hear that intro, you.
Speaker 1: Know, the boys were really cute.
Speaker 2: Justin was amazing, and he put us in this a fantastic area.
Speaker 1: I love him so much, so grateful. I was actually thinking about this.
Speaker 2: I saw he was in He's gonna be in Phoenix tomorrow, and I'm going to text him because I just I'm like so excited, and I know he's been doing this his whole life, but I feel like, ever since we went the other night, it's what you guys have been talking about. My sister and I've been talking about Jarrett. But I'm just so proud of him. I mean, he's such an insane performer.
Speaker 1: This guy.
Speaker 2: He fucking dances his ass off, he sings his ass off, he's playing instruments.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm so proud of him.
Speaker 2: But it was really cool how he had this stage setup and Jarrett and Steve were in on it. They knew like when he was coming to our side of this stage, so the boys were very concerned. They were like, hey, he's got fifteen minutes left up on this stage, so if you have to go to the bathroom, go to the bathroom now, because then he's coming to the stage right in front of us and we need to be ready.
Speaker 1: Chris, you know, he knew.
Speaker 2: Where we were, so were you kind of nervous, like whenever he would look our way, because I was like, I.
Speaker 1: Want Justin to know. I'm like, I got this feeling inside mob I just come stop.
Speaker 2: I didn't stop moving the whole time. Hence the outfit that I just threw in the bathtub when I got home. I didn't even throw it in the dirty clothes, I thought, in the bathtub because the pleather was fully drenched. No, I just think he is you hit it on the head. He is the ultimate performer. Like there are very few people, especially like you know, we grew up, which and Justin's been performing since he was a kid. So think about the decades that he has done this. But when you have a guy that can do all kinds of music, like any genre or cover another artist even if you want to do anything, you're just like, I'm mesmerized by he can dance, he can sing, and he's like a like I mean, the guy's even an actor.
Speaker 1: Like the guy he's great like social networking. Not remember how great he was in that.
Speaker 2: Ye, So he is an all world talent, and you don't really get a lot of those, like the Triple Threats that can do them all, do all the things. So Yeah, it was such a fun, fun time. I mean, the last time we saw the guy was when we were golfing and I was out of control on a golf hostel if you've heard this before, But yeah, it was really fun. So he's the best. I love him so much. Another thing about the show, which I really appreciated and it made me feel like I was in my twenties, was just, I mean lucky where he placed us. We had so much room to dance and everything like that, but there was this Steve was so great.
Speaker 1: He got our content.
Speaker 2: But after we ran back from the bathroom for crimea River, we did this whole routine and it was just I hadn't danced that way in a concert in forever.
Speaker 1: It was so much fun, I know.
Speaker 2: Which was a catalyst for us actually pulling the trigger. We have set a date, ladies and gentlemen. We're not going to share that day yet because in case anything changes. But guess what, we have two announcements. We're going on fallon and we are finally going to a Taylor Swift concert together. And I called her and I was like, Yo, we need to lock this in and then she was like, well, I don't know if I can because of this is this.
Speaker 1: I hung up the phone.
Speaker 2: I said to Steve. I was like, well, I guess we can go without Aaron. And I was like, but I don't want to go to a concert without Aaron. I want you to go to Taylor Swift with you. It would not be the same. So Aaron texts me right back. She's like, Okay, we're going to make this work. So we pulled the trigger. We cannot wait. We're going to do a whole calmed.
Speaker 1: I mean it is going.
Speaker 2: By the way, just watch out because we have already talked about alf for Gal that cramps for the exam and doesn't plan anything. I am getting everything organized so the second I get on that plane, I am ready. So the last forty eight hours have been about living through this Justin experience, which was amazing. And by the way, I'll say it again, if you guys haven't seen him yet and he's coming to your sit hey, please go because he's insane amazing. You'll dance your face off and sing your face off. But then that led us to, like Chris has said, all right, we're going. Even the next morning, after I woke up from Justin, I was like, are we really making the effort to fly that far? Yes, we're going to Europe to see her. That's how we can swing it because we missed it. But I also said this to you as we were back at my house on Sunday watching her concert. I was like, we weren't supposed to go to the La show. We were supposed to go to this show. So that's what's happening. But now I thought, oh God, are we really going to do it? Really gonna do it? Swifties, we need your help. I am very concerned about an outfit because where we're going to be is probably gonna be warm. It's this summer, right, What am I? What are we wearing? Let me just give you a little insight on air and everyone, So we're sitting at lunch, we're having a great time and this one all of a sudden, she like goes quiet, She's like starts, and she's like does the like look up thing, And I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: She's like, what am I gonna wear? Am I gonna wear shorts?
Speaker 2: And I'm like you, I mean, my god, the fact that you're already thinking about this and then you're like okay, it's gonna do hum. She's a planner. My gal over there is a planner. But I'm going to take a note from your book or whatever the expression is, don't cramp for the exam, not cramming for the exam.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be ready and the whole thing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, swifties will know all the what to wear, would not to wear cause the second that I was in Justin and I was dancing that way, I was like, I can wear anything that resembles this outfit because I am going to be a goner. No hair extensions for Taylor, I'm going, oh now, Thau, that's another thing. I learned it justin four songs in I'm like, my head is on fire, I'm sweating.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. I ended up taking out my extensions at Justin's show with them in her purse. At one point Chris and Steve were like, look at your phone. I was like, I can't. Why it's in my purse and it's in all the extensions are in there. I can't.
Speaker 2: And you know, at a concert you have to have a small purse. So she was jamming those things in there. Have you watched them? I have to watch them because I have a shoot tomorrow, so yeah, and then I got to watch them for Fallon all the things, so busy, so busy, So okay, so the outfits. I already went ahead and canceled the plans. So that's official because I was like, I can't make it, you guys, So I did that.
Speaker 1: The email is going out short. It's just a lot. I'm very nervous how many friendship bracelets. I already know. I'm wearing sneakers because I want to dance my face off.
Speaker 2: I'm very worried about keeping momentum up for three hours in that show. So now that we have made the long overdue decision and we're going, we need the swifties help on like what we did learn't from the concert, what you would do differently, what you'd wear, what you wouldn't wear, what worked for you it didn't work. Also, we have a lot of questions on how early are we arriving. Yeah, you know, doors open at five, but like when does she go on? Does she go on right on time? Like we just need anyone that's been to the Eras tour to give a intel dm US and then let's get involved.
Speaker 1: Jared very concerned about a parking pass we got to get. Part goes this park. This is how he said it.
Speaker 2: He goes, something we're overlooking here is haven't spent enough time talking about.
Speaker 1: It is the parking pass. Huh.
Speaker 2: I'm like, something we've overlooked and haven't spent enough time talking about.
Speaker 1: But it is.
Speaker 2: It's true. This is this is the stole Andrew's residence. They're very prepared. Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Are you going to make it to the concert? I don't think you're thinking about my shorts?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I'm so excited. So we never do things like this. Now stole Danger's house. We're crazy. Yeah, this is very spontaneous of you two. And for the record, we're going for forty eight hours. We are forty eight hours having this, to which Chris has said, I go, I don't know if I'm gonna have this. DaMina for this, She goes, You're gonna get your ass on that plane. She got her ass on that plane from Tokyo, went to a super Bowl, then an after party, had three drinks in her care and yeah, Aaron goes, I'm gonna have to get a coffee, And I'm like, you know, what is fucking wrong with you you were gonna tell me we're gonna fly halfway across the world, and you're already thinking about needing a coffee.
Speaker 1: The endorphins alone on this thing, since we've been talking about going for so long, should be enough.
Speaker 2: So I don't plan on sleeping for two hours or for two days. Okay, So we have a lot of good things to look forward to. Now, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: I after the Brady Rose.
Speaker 2: For those of you guys that didn't know who Nicki Glazer was, now you do because she was so wonderful on that and we we she now has circulated all throughout the feed of whatever. And I actually watched part of her Stern interview this morning, which was on Howard Stern, and she admitted that she was meet she was in the Taylor Swift documentary and she was I.
Speaker 1: Saw sassy mixed sass.
Speaker 2: To her and was being like, ah, like kind of like mocking Taylor Swift and saying not so nice things. Then she has, you know, not even most recently, but like a little while ago, she put out this whole post and she said how she was so sorry that she did that and it was wrong of her and she was just projecting and feeling jealous and all of these different things, which was really big of her because most people don't want to admit ever when they and that's embarrassing, Like I wouldn't want to be featured in someone's documentary making fun of them, like it's just mean. But since then, Taylor or Nicki has come out and said like she's smell like twenty five grand or even upwards of even more than twenty five grand. On going and seeing Taylor Swift concert, she said she was going to freeze her eggs, yeah, and then decided not to because she doesn't know if she wants to have kids, which gets me. All of that preamble is what gets me to the headline, she said, Nicki Glazer, here's the headline. Nicki Glazer doesn't want to have kids, and she's not afraid to talk about it. So she talked about this on Stern and also on Hodah and Jenna, and she said, you see your friends wanting it so badly, genuinely wanting it, and you feel like, what's wrong with me that I don't want it? And That's what I'm struggling with more than es well should I because I'm kind of sure, I don't want it, but I'm like, why don't I want this thing that everybody seems to want? Okay, Anyways, she continued and said, I feel like I can always adopt.
Speaker 1: And this headline.
Speaker 2: Stood out to me when we were talking about because we always just Ryan gives us different headlines that we might want to chat about. I have talked about this a little bit on here, and obviously even said like I feel like I'm not getting invited to certain things because you know, I don't have kids or this or that. It might be a gross exaggeration, but I do definitely feel that I don't want to have kids. And it's so weird because I'm not just telling myself that to make myself feel better, like I froze my eggs, like I could move forward in that direction. But the longer and longer I go without having a baby and I'm forty two now, the more I'm really comfortable with my choice. Can we always change our minds? Sure, but I have this piece about me that's like, yeah, no, I'm good on not having any kids. And it's weird, Like even seeing you with Mac yesterday, I'm like, I thought about this when I came home. I was like, will I miss that if I don't have it? And I'm like, I don't know if I don't know, but it's not enough to make me want to move forward with that. And it's just kind of a weird position to be in because I'm like, should I feel bad? I also feel selfish, Like being a parent is the most selfless thing you can do. Think about how much your life has changed since you've had a child, Like it's not about you anymore. Your schedule's not about you anymore, Like even doing something spontaneous, like you've got to make sure that he's accounted for, and all these different things in your life that you never would have had to think about. And honestly, I don't have that. I can just pick up and do what I want when I want. And that makes me feel a little selfish, But I'm also like really comfortable with my choice.
Speaker 1: I hope No.
Speaker 2: I was really jealous of you after justin Timberlake when Jared and I were both hung over and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, do you know what they don't have to wake up? That sucks.
Speaker 2: I mean we slept until ten o'clock. Well we're great, but yeah, I don't know. I'm really I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think where I'm cold.
Speaker 2: She said it. I think it's cool you're saying it. I am to blame because I do always say I want you to have a baby. I want you to have a baby, because I see how you are with my baby, and I see how Steve is with him.
Speaker 1: But I appreciated she said it.
Speaker 2: You know there were times during my whole thing that I felt that way too. Is it just about trying to get this because it's been so hard and I've come this far?
Speaker 1: How could I back out now? I had those thoughts.
Speaker 2: But you know, I also I watched this interview and I love that she said I could always adopt, and Hoda, who has adopted, said which is also great, and you can.
Speaker 1: So I thought it was cool that she said this.
Speaker 2: I do feel like there is always so much pressure on, especially in your forties, trying to have that baby, trying to get that baby because your time is running out, and then maybe it puts all this pressure that you didn't want anyways, and you didn't even want to know you want to have a baby, but you feel like you got to do it now because you're in your forties. It's just weird because I always know what you want down the line around kids, right, I mean, I always thought I would have kids. I had the name I wanted to name my kid, Jalen because I love Jalen Rose. Like.
Speaker 1: I always thought like, oh, I'm gonna have four kids.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have three boys, and i'm gonna have the last one's gonna be a girl, and she's gonna be protected by her older brothers.
Speaker 1: And I had it all played out in my head.
Speaker 2: And then life happened, and disappointment happened, and the things in my life that I've made the biggest commitment to have been my biggest versus of pain. So I'm like, why would I risk making a commitment like that? And maybe that kid hates me, and maybe that kid, you know, ends up hurting other people, and then I feel responsible because I brought this kid into the world, Like I don't know. So I just feel like, because I can without having a child, I can control that because so much chaos in my life has come from committing to something that's supposed to be forever. And luckily I could get out of it, But you can't get out of a kid and so.
Speaker 1: I think you did it the right way.
Speaker 2: Though. You did freeze your eggs, and I'm not peer pressuring anyone to do it. But it gives you some time. It gives you some insurance, and that's all I think people should unless you're like, you know, trying to get it done and that's why you're freezing your eggs. But it does give you insurance. If you are not interested in it, now, at least you can look at that option. Yeah, and why just appreciate my friends having kids because then I can borrow yours and then hand them back. Okay, there's another headline on here that you and I both looked at, and I have questions about this one. Yeah, husband, Yeah, sorry, I was waiting for you to read it to me like a bedtime story. Husband did not tell his wife a crime was committed in their house. A man purchased a home where a murder suicide had occurred a few years earlier.
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 2: Five years after purchasing the house, he met a woman who has now become his wife. When I took her into my home for the first time, she fell in love with it. She ended up having a casual convo with someone at the grocery store who told her about the history of the house. She then said she couldn't live in a place where something so terrible happened. He reminded her that's what she had been doing for a past for the past year in the house. She's left the house and is arguing to sell the home. Wow, I have a problem with my husband not telling me information like that.
Speaker 1: That's a big man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry, because like I do believe in like there's got to be something bigger out here in like ghosts and like there's something you know, after life or whatever, and so it's like, oh my god, I would freak out. And murder suicide is a little different than like, oh, Grandma passed away in here.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I was thinking.
Speaker 2: About this because I live not close, but I live in a situation where I know something happened not too far from me, and that house has since been rebuilt because of what happened, and like I drive by and I'm like, I wonder if they have to disclose that to like they do. Well, she should have been in that meeting about what was happening here with it, but she started dating him five years after. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah, you're just right. You're right, you're right, You're right, You're right. I would be so passed. That's the bigger conversation. All right, what else you're not tell me?
Speaker 1: What a hello?
Speaker 2: Well, and then that's exactly where we're going to leave from. Oh you didn't want to tell me, you didn't want to make me. Oh you thought you thought i'd be mad? Well now I'm real fucking mad.
Speaker 1: Oh really? Yeah? Yeah? So how me? Yeah? Did you kill she?
Speaker 2: Was it you?
Speaker 1: She's kidding? Mm hmm. Oh you're the one that drove them to night. It's your fault.
Speaker 2: I don't know so gnarly Nope, i'd be just I would be real peeved about that. Time to leave the house, time to leave the house. And like CHRISA and I discussed yesterday, once you get it in your mind you want to leave the house, then the house sucks. I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: This sucks.
Speaker 2: Is too small, this hits way too close to home. Literally today, we need our trash can fixed so bad. As you saw the pull out, it was stuck and I just said, I'm going to rip thing out and throw it over the balcony. My husband just started whistling and walked out the room. Ever since I got robbed, I mean, I s we should play a drinking game called every Time I Got robbed because I mentioned it a lot, but it's really traumatic, and so ever since that happened, I'm just like, I got to get out of here because anyone's looking for anyone's looking to rent a house. I gotta player rent.
Speaker 1: There wasn't a murder suicide here, but it might if I stay here longer. No, I'm kidding. Did you make that call yet, by the way, that you're to do today that.
Speaker 2: It's gonna happen in the Delta lounge in the car? Oh?
Speaker 1: Sure is.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that is a that's a that's a no. The non negotiable as far as confessing what's been going on in the house before you've been there.
Speaker 1: So any who.
Speaker 2: But yeah, guys, speaking of confessions and the airport lounge, you got a story for us about getting someone's life story at the airports.
Speaker 1: Know this, as I'm about to head back to the airport.
Speaker 2: You know, when you're sitting at the airport bar, which we love an airport bar, right, like I used to be, like, get me right on that plane like now, it's like, all right, if I have let's say the interviews ended early and I've got like a two hour window, I'm good. We're gonna go change our clothes. We're gonna get into the company clothes. We're gonna get go to the bar, post up. I don't have to race to order the food.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Call me, call you, get the phone calls in that you normally don't get to have. But when you sit there at that airport bar, you are hearing. Now you might come in late to this conversation. I might be with you this conversation. People love to tell.
Speaker 1: Their whole life story at that airport bar.
Speaker 2: You know the guy where it's like we're flying here, and then he's telling you why you're flying there, and it's like this guy was going on and on about his whole life. I sat down for five minutes. He was having the conversation with the woman next to me, and I wanted to help her out so bad. I wanted to be like, blink twice if you need help, because this poor girl was just sucked in. At this point, this guy's flight must have been delayed because he was wasted, and she couldn't have been sweeter, and she's like, oh really okay, and everything was just like being very sweet and listening to this guy just pour out all of his mistakes in life.
Speaker 1: But I was like, bro, lock it up.
Speaker 2: And it just got me thinking about if you want to find out anything about people, just pony on up to an airport bar, because they'll tell you where they're going, they'll tell you why you're going. Like there's always a story because when someone's at an airport, they're doing something, whether it's work, whether it's family, and they're laying it all out on the line. Forget taxi, caab confessionals, airport bar confessionals, liquor fls.
Speaker 1: It could be a great show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and things are happening stretched And meanwhile, what's your go to cocktail at an airport bar?
Speaker 1: I realize it depends on the time of day, so say, I'll just talk. I'll cut you off. It's always a blue moon. Oh, it's always a blue moon. I can't I know, even if it's nine in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, woa orange. It's like, you know, it's like a mimosa, but like always always either a mimosa or a blue moon.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why because there's something if if they have that on draft, I like it and I never finish it.
Speaker 1: It's very gluttonous. I just take like two SIPs of it.
Speaker 2: There's something about like a cold beer, which is also why Steve probably thinks that I need to be more sophisticated and have a different drink. He was really into the fact Steve wants me to drink white wine. He thinks it's like, what how did that end last night? Were you happy with the choices you made? Or here's the backstory, guys. I'm very like regimented with what I like to drink. The Blue Moon at the airport a couple SIPs, or I love a mimosa, or I'm really into a vodka cranberry.
Speaker 1: If like we're going out at night, I know that's juvenile.
Speaker 2: All of those drinks for the most part, not the blue one, but are kind of juvenile drinks.
Speaker 1: Steve so white wine. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: He thinks it's like classy, but it just looks better probably than me drinking a drink that I would have had when I was twenty one, like a vacca cranmer. Anyways, I think I might be into white wine. Now I had the two glasses at your house and they were delicious, So I'm ordering that so chrispy right now in the Delta Lounge. I don't know things are happening. Yeah, yeah, I love a white wine.
Speaker 1: I'm bored with my conversation.
Speaker 2: But okay, well with that, we're gonna let you go so you can catch your flight and go hear somebody's life story since you're bored with your own.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for listening. We hope you're not bored with the conversation. Fly safe.
Speaker 2: How my friends Trent Williams and Dimico ryans I said, Hi, Pain with John Ln and tune in.
Speaker 1: For Fallas and Swifties.
Speaker 2: Please dm us all your tips and tricks for the Era's tour. I'm not going to don't want to cram for the exam. No, we don't ram for the exam. Love you guys, Thanks again for coming. For anyone that came to the Hollywood and improv, we appreciate you. Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.