Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, Hey everybody, It's Wednesday, December fourth, twenty twenty four. Welcome to the NFL Fantasy Football Show. We've got a little John An outcast on our Christmas playlists, Be your Man, MG Marcus Grant, joined by Michael F. Florio and Lakwan Jones. I think I've said this before on this show, probably around this time of year, Like litl John did kind of a promo Christmas.
Speaker 1: Song with kool Aid. I listened to it because of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like I remember the time, thing like this is gonna be corny and trash when I'll listen to it just to laugh at it, and I'm like this kind of slaps.
Speaker 1: That's all I all have to say about that.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we got a lot going on on the show today. We got our Week fourteen slate. We're also giving you our fantasy hot takes as well. It is by mcgeddon, Part two. We were trying to figure out the name for it. I said bye mcgeddon too, bye bye bye. You may hate it, but it ain't no lie bye bye bye sports.
Speaker 1: What do you want for a minute.
Speaker 2: I was tired when I put this one down together, buddy, but I do kind of like it, though, I really like it.
Speaker 3: Bye bye bye, because that's my playoff chances because of all the notable players on buy.
Speaker 2: You may hate it, but it ain't no lie.
Speaker 1: Please put that six teams on a bye.
Speaker 2: The Ravens, the Broncos, the Texans, the Colts, the Patriots, and the Commanders. A lot of really fantasy relevant players there. But first, let's get to some fantasy headlines.
Speaker 1: Just one headline. I don't even if we need to run the graphic for it. Don't bother.
Speaker 2: The one thing we do know, Deontay Johnson has been suspended for one game by the Baltimore Ravens for conduct detrimental. Conduct detrimental to the team because in Week thirteen, he decided to not go into the ball game in the loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. Lakwan, Will we even notice that Deontay Johnson is suspended the next time the Ravens take the field.
Speaker 3: No, he's been in the fantasy streets for some time now. He has not been on rosters and he shouldn't have been on rosters. Like we will not even like blink and eye of this. I mean, honestly, it's just weird. But what happened there, and you know, I got killed in the comments, you know, people coming at me when I commented that the Ravens don't even like wide receivers and this is proof they just don't like wide receivers. And you know, I feel bad for Deontay Johnson, But what a waste of a trade.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is like, you know, I don't know. It's like going to the store and like buying that thing that you think looks interesting. You get it home, You're like, I don't even want this, Like why did I spend money?
Speaker 4: He is such a good football player though, that like maybe we're getting answers now as to why teams keep getting rid of it real.
Speaker 2: I mean like the last time we saw we twelve gets the charges. He played five hole snaps, So that's.
Speaker 4: He's like, you don't want to play me.
Speaker 2: I don't want to play me, right except wild Anyway, Again, at this point, you've probably moved on from Deontay Johnson. Looks like the Ravens might be moving on from Deontay Johnson. Who knows we are moving on though to Thursday night football. You can see the Packers and the Lions Thursday eight fifteen, PM Eastern on Prime Video. Big matchup in the NFC North, the Lions trying to get to twelve and one, the Packer's trying to close the gap in the division. I've we've been kind of going through this all year long. But I'll ask you again, Florio, any Packers receivers you like besides Jaden Reid in what, at least on paper, is a tough matchup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if Romeo Dobbs is able to clear concussion protocol and I know what happened on a Thursday, but they play on Thursday, so there's no sure thing of that. He would be the next man up for me because he has been their best option against man coverage and the Lions use man at the highest rate or one of the highest rates in the NFL. If he sits, though, I do think Christian Watson is in play because of the upside that he brings. The Lions really struggle against They don't give up touchdowns, but they give up yards to wide receivers. And this could be it's an indoor game, could be a score fest. And on top of it all a theme of the week. There's six teams on buys, so a high upside wide receiver is enough to probably be in play this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think you know you are willing to kind of take more shots on some of the other guys there, even if they're a little bit harder to predict in a game that I have a sense could be a little bit more of a higher scoring affair. Right, the games can both move up and down the field. It's indoors. There's no concern about whether h SO should be interesting to watch.
Speaker 3: For trust issues that I have with Christian Watson though, is what kind of bothers me? Like they do allow a ton of yards, but we know Jordan Love and his connection with Christian Watson's kind of yeah, like it's the lowest among the wide receivers of when he's targeting them in his passer rating, Like, I don't know what the connection is that. I mean, he's not completing the passes. I don't think I could trust Christian Watson this week, even with the matchup.
Speaker 1: Christian Watson, we're a baseball player.
Speaker 2: He's either hitting like four hundred foot bombs or he's hitting soft rollers to second base, Like that's it.
Speaker 4: Like the scors Carter, remember the dude on the astros who would hit like forty home runs but would hit like one fifty like that.
Speaker 1: That's him. That's him.
Speaker 3: About Darryl Strawberry, I mean, I just got educated on this guy and what a legend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta leave, Like, how.
Speaker 4: Do you not know you're from the Joy State area?
Speaker 3: Bro? I just had my first Strawberry as a thirty two year old man, Like.
Speaker 1: You don't know a human name Strawberry. I didn't know he was real.
Speaker 3: I thought he was like a creative player or something like.
Speaker 1: I didn't know he was real. I didn't know he was real bad.
Speaker 3: I don't know baseball.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, my heart, my heart hurts. So I'm just gonna move on to Panthers and Eagles. Let's move on out to the rest of the Week fourteen slate, the Carolina Panthers at the Philadelphia Eagles. We've talked a lot about Bryce Young over the last couple of weeks, playing a lot better football. It hasn't necessarily translated to fantasy. Did have a nice game the last week, twenty three points against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Lakwan. On paper, it's not a great matchup against the Eagles, but I do think it can be a pass heavy game. Script, You know what's the ceiling you think for Bryce Young again? Six teams on a bye. Would you slide him in as maybe a low end QB one or is that asking too much?
Speaker 3: Yes, and this is part of my hot take of the show, but I'm just gonna get into it now. I mean, he's playing with confidence and I'm not scared of this Eagles pass rush. We saw Matthew Stafford put up nineteen points last week even getting sacked five times. We're looking at this Eagles defense man. Everybody's like on Cooper Jasine and Quenya Mitchell and all that other stuff, but Bryce Young is playing really good football, getting better and better each and every week. And like they're like, oh, yeah, the Eagles have a bunch of sacks and their sack production like they got it on de Sean Watson and Daniel Jones and Matthew Stafford with the Rams old line still trying to get adjust bitjusted. But none of those teams that they got all that sack production on have a top ten Panthers O line. Like you have to understand Bryce Young is playing better and better each week with his pass catchers coming back to health, Jalen Coker practicing full. Adam Thielen looks good in the club right now is the old man going out there finding a way to get in the end zone. So yeah, the ceiling's high. I'm going high for Bryce Young. I'll save where I think he will go in fantasy points.
Speaker 1: So that's called a tease.
Speaker 2: Boys and girls, just stick around for the end of the show to find out what Luke want's hot takings. By the way, it's it's sort of sad because we saw that great one handed catch Adam Thiland made. It ends up sort of being lost to history because Super Hubbard fumbled and then the Panthers ended up losing that game.
Speaker 1: Otherwise it would have been the biggest op. Now, man, he's a Canadian guy.
Speaker 3: Now, I mean he's with that other guy over there across the border.
Speaker 1: I mean him coming out on in public and saying he's Team O VO. Man. Just just it's rough, rough.
Speaker 4: Da like Jonathan Brooks.
Speaker 1: You're up, you're up. Uh Bill's at the rams. Uh.
Speaker 2: Look, we saw this game a couple of years ago at SOFI Stadium. Was really you were there?
Speaker 1: Really interesting? A Uh Bill's got a big win.
Speaker 2: Now they come back to SOFI Stadium this week for an afternoon game. I'm I'm gonna ask you this, Florio, although I have a feeling that you and laqwand are probably aligned maybe on this one. I don't know, we'll find out. Would you flex Blake Korum this week?
Speaker 1: Potentially?
Speaker 4: He depends on options for me, because look, it's a fantast matchup. Like the Bills, you pick a stat they're probably in the top four loud like they top four catches, explosive runs, yards per carries since week nine. The list goes on receiving touchdowns, all of that. But Kien Williams is still there. And even last week, Kian Williams played close to seventy percent of the snaps, had more than double the amount of touches as Blake Korum. So I think, and I said this on Fantasy Live today, I think the Kian Williams hysteria, worry, whatever you want to say, was blown way out of proportion. I still believe he is the guy here, so Corum because of the matchup and because of the work he saw last week puts him in a like I would take the shot on him let's say over someone like Gus Edwards, but like he's still not someone that I feel.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent confident getting in my lineups. It's very option dependent for me.
Speaker 2: I' someone to ask you, I mean, Lakwan, should we flex Blake Korum this week?
Speaker 3: Yes? And here's why I think there's no way Sean McVeigh goes away from that performance last week. From the rushing offense. I mean, look, you have Kyra Went having a season low in his snapch but he still was crazy efficient with his fifteen carries and he ended up finding the end zone. Then you have Blake cor with his season high and touches, and then you end up when you mix all this together, you get the Rams' best rushing performance since last season of Week fifteen. So you gotta look at this matchup with the Buffalo Bills. What a better matchup to go against the Bills. You know, sorry, ear must Florio that they're a middle.
Speaker 4: We're gonna just destroy you guys.
Speaker 1: So you could say whatever you want.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying the run defense is not that strong, it's not that great. Like I feel like, why not display like a kind of Jamier Gibbs and David Montgomery split.
Speaker 1: Look, look, I don't like to talk, but you've been talking to the forty nine ers a lot. I feel like we're gonna wear rivals this week.
Speaker 3: Now we are, and listen, Florio, you're my dude. But I really feel though the Rams are dangerous again, look at me, They're dangerous again.
Speaker 1: I believe that I'm sold.
Speaker 4: I think I picked the Rams in the division this year.
Speaker 3: See seek friend, that's a friend.
Speaker 1: Marcussion what it's.
Speaker 2: It's not even about a rivalrything. I just didn't believe I thought they were good. I don't think they were good at the win the division. That's all anyway.
Speaker 1: Rams.
Speaker 2: Here's the Rams are dangerous. They could they could throw a knockout punch. They could miss and then hit themselves in the jaw. Like both of those things are within the realm of possibility.
Speaker 1: For time to talk about some sleepers for the week, LQ, who you got.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm praying that you know, I just want to take notice to something that we might have friends of the show, like, I'm hoping that you know when Sean McVay listened to the show. That's why we got Blake Horn last week because I called the breakout. You have Mike McDaniel who's trolling us each week with John new Smith and getting my hair closer and closer to the blonde you Smith last year, even trolling us with John new getting in on it as much as we wanted Kyle Pitts to break out. So honestly, I'm hoping that Todd Bowles and Liam Cole, they are listen to the show, get cade Odd in the ball, open up his routrey, get him on those hitch routes again, not just majority in the flat. Get him out there, get him vertical, and get him the fantasy points in the layup matchup against the Raiders who are allowing the third most fantasy points per game to the tight end. So please, if you're listening, get him the ball. I need this so bad, like I really do.
Speaker 2: I just know that John new Smith does not have your best interests at heart. No, he does not, even you don't even know you, and he like you don't hate your guns. He's he's like going to player hand, I don't even know you want to hate your guts.
Speaker 1: Like that's that's John news Smith right now for you, LaQuan.
Speaker 4: Just to let you know, like the blonde hair stuff is spreading throughout the building, and more and more people are rooting.
Speaker 1: For Johnny Smith. Now it's just everyone wants to see it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: I went with a sleeper for this one, and Aidan O'Connell AOC as I like to call him, because one three hundred and forty passing yards and two touchdowns last week should not be ignored.
Speaker 1: Gardner. She had one game within.
Speaker 4: Sixty passing yards of that and has thrown multiple passing touchdowns twice. So AOC like looks like a big upgrade right now over him. Plus it's the Bucks. They allowed a career high in fantasy points to Bryce Young last week, and they've allowed a top eight fantasy quarterback in five of their last six games, the one exception being Tommy Cutlets and the New York Giants. So yeah, I am starting AOC in a lot more leagues than I want to admit as my Jaden replacement, as my Lamar replacement, as other options like Anthony Richardson, et cetera.
Speaker 1: AOC, you're up.
Speaker 2: That's funny too, because I feel like you know the fantasy, The social media sphere of fantasy has really sort of coalesced around Aidan O'Connell this week, because I mean, he played well last week against the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: He's got a great matchup.
Speaker 2: We've been picking on the Bucks defense all season long, so everybody's kind of like, hey man, this could be a thing.
Speaker 1: And you know what.
Speaker 2: Happens when too many of us decide that something can be a thing.
Speaker 1: Too many people on the boat, it's going down.
Speaker 2: I mean, really, aside from like Derrick Henry this year, like, how many times has it actually worked out in our favor? Like not very often? Right, Like Derek Henry is very much the exception to the rule there for me, I'm gonna know with DeAndre Swift, I'm going kind of more with a sleeper re vibe here. And I know the last two weeks have not been particularly good for DeAndre Swift in fantasy, but in his defense, he's also had two of the toughest possible matchups. He had the Vikings two weeks ago, he had the Lions last week. Those are two of the toughest defenses for a running back to face. The forty nine ers right now, this version of him very much. Not that they have tackled poorly, they have injuries all over the place. I mean, even their best defensive player in Fred Warner admitted that he's been playing on a fractured ankle for the last several weeks, so certainly not the player that he once was. We'll see, you know what the status of Nick Bosa is. He has been playing herd has had to miss some time. So I mean, really, the Niners very much vulnerable right now. I think this bow's well pretty much for the Bears offense in general, but I think especially for DeAndre Swift if they want to try and lead with the run game this week. The only concern is Rashaun Johnson getting a lot of those goal line carries. But you know, if DeAndre decides he wants to pop one from twenty yards out and find his way into the en zone, could be a very good week for him and for the Bears offense as a whole in a game that look, I think the Niners win, but you know, I'm not super confident on it the way things have been going with this team so far last year. I guess the good news is Kyle Shanahan says Christian McCaffrey could come back if the Niners make the playoffs. If this is doing a lot of heavy lifting in that sentence right there.
Speaker 1: For Kyle Shanahan this season.
Speaker 2: Quiet I was just so we are going to a break, because it's time to take a break. So we're gonna come back in a little bit. We're gonna do some hot starts. We're gonna do some more games on the Week fourteen slate, and the Kwan is going to hold his thoughts about the forty nine ers offense that is next on the NFL Fantasy Football Show, It's time to see who will deliver, presented by Uber Eats. Who's your hot start for this week?
Speaker 3: Hel Q Sam donald Man going against this Falcons defense. This is obviously a juicy matchup for him and Justin Jefferson. So if you got them as stacks, they're going to go big today. This gets the Darryl Strawberry stamp of approval. This is going to be out of here going against his Falcons defense because they've been allowing a ton of passing touchdowns in a couple of weeks. And guess what, Sam Darnold's on the heater right now. Two touchdowns and a bunch of consecutive games with one hundred plus passer rating. So he's finding the end zone and he's making them right decisions with the ball and not turning it over. So this is going to be a smash matchup this week for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They were my top stack Donald and Justin Jefferson on Fantasy Live earlier in this week, so yeah, I'm definitely on board with that whole IDEA.
Speaker 1: Floyer, your hot start for the week is also unhinged. It's just wild. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The theme of Week fourteen for me personally is starting acronyms that you normally would never want to put into your starting lineup because MVS is not just.
Speaker 1: A sleeper or something for me.
Speaker 4: I wrote about him as a start in start Sidham because he has been highly productive as of late.
Speaker 1: He is the new Rashiet Shaheed here, so.
Speaker 4: There's gonna be a lot of deep balls going his way. And then the Giants are the best matchup for downfield receivers. They really have struggled against the deep ball. Nearly three quarters of the deep pass attempts against him have been completed. It is an insane rate, by far the highest in the league. So yeah, boom or bust. But in a week like this, this is the week to get players like MVS into your lineup.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, we talked about the fact that there's not a lot of options there in New Orleans. We know Alvin Kamara is going to get his touches. Beyond that really up for grabs as who gets a lot of the other opportunities there with Taysom Hill gone for the remainder of the season. By the way, I talked to our pal Matto Kata, who's maybe the biggest mattle of Taylor Hill into Kada fans Mattlekada him. Manicada loves Mattokada. He's the biggest Taysom Hill stand in the building. He's very much in mourning that his fantasy prince has gone for the remainder of the season.
Speaker 1: So, you know, pour one out for Saysom Hill.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with Brock Bowers as the guy who's going to go big this week, and sort of, like you know, La Kwan was teasing his big hot take earlier in the show, I got a hot take around Brock Bauers as well. But the thing that we love about him is that it hasn't mattered who's a quarterback. He's getting plenty of opportunities. He has been really the focal point of the Raider passing game all year long.
Speaker 1: And this is after a lot of us, by a.
Speaker 2: Lot of us, I mean me being really concerned that he was on a team where they already spent a high draft pick on another tight end in Michael Mayer. Mayer has been persona on Grada in this offense, and brock Bawers has eaten each and every week. Great matchup against Tampa Bay, I expect nothing but fantastic performance out of brock Bowers.
Speaker 1: This week.
Speaker 2: That was Who Will Deliver presented by Uber Eats, where you can get the best deals on game day food all season long, the official on demand delivery partner of the NFL Order. Now, all right, let's get back to our Week fourteen game previews. Big one in the NFC West between the Seahawks and the Cardinals Florio. Last week we got seventeen points out of Marvin Harrison Junior, one of his best performances of the year, but it has been otherwise a disappointing season. So this week against Seattle MHJ Startimore. Nah, I mean probably.
Speaker 4: Like I don't feel great about him or the matchup, but with so many teams on by, like, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: You? I mean, start mvs over him. Maybe you could go that route if you want to.
Speaker 4: He was held to just forty seven yards in less than eight fantasy points against the Seahawks a couple weeks ago, but his game is in Arizona again. Not a player I love this week, but because of circumstances one that you probably still start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's just hard to get really excited because it just hasn't been what we wanted it to be.
Speaker 1: And for all the toograph, we got to really get him going.
Speaker 2: I mean, he had three targets at half and it sort of came together a little bit in the second half. The touchdown went a long way. We're making it a decent game, but it just has been so inconsistent. It's hard to get really excited about him. But you might be in a position where you kind of have to do it because of so many teams being on a buy This week Sunday Night Football the Chargers at the Chiefs. Lak Ladd McConkie's been great all year long, but he is a little bit beat up right now. We'll see if he's available, but certainly at this point his availability very much in doubt.
Speaker 1: Is Justin Herbert startable.
Speaker 2: If we're talking about him throwing to Quentin Johnston and Josh Palmers's primary receivers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's real nasty work.
Speaker 3: I'm probably going Will Levis. I'll start this week Russell Wilson, Bryce Young because I just cannot trust the Chargers offense without you know, Lad McConkie being the security blanket there, the go to the wide receiver, the one the most biggest threat to any of those defenses. And then we'll dis he has the match up against the Chiefs, but they're probably going to keep him in check. He's not as big as a threat, and his time like kind of ran down. Like we're kind of seeing what Will Disley kind of was in Seattle as well those high games. I'm not really seeing it in this matchup as well. And then that run game, it's nothing without JK. Dobbins. He was responsible for sixty percent of their rushing yards and now he's gone, and it just doesn't feel like it's a good option this week with Justin Herbert.
Speaker 2: I know there are people out there who kind of sort of talked about jinga pieces for an offense basically the biggest non quarterback pieces of an offense that you can take out, and the whole thing maybe falls apart. And certainly I think losing JK. Dobbins and Lad McConkie qualify as such. For the Chargers, you.
Speaker 1: Just have to throw so much. Though in this one, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean, you know, Quinton Johnson has had skwits for hands.
Speaker 1: The last couple, Palmer becomes I think Johnson stays the two. Palmer becomes the one. Yeah, I don't know, might play. He might play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, let's keep our fingers cross hold mc conkey plays. That's the best case scenario I think for everybody. Monday Night Football, Bengals at the Cowboys. The Bengals defense has been bad. I mean they have been carved up. We saw Russ do it last week. So I'm gonna ask you a question, Mike Florio, in a week with a lot of unhinged starts, would you stream Cooper Rush?
Speaker 1: Yes? If oh, if oh.
Speaker 4: I missed out on AOC and I missed out on Will Levis.
Speaker 1: To me, I think these are a hell of a sentence you just said to me.
Speaker 4: I think like these are three of the top streaming options this week. I I know, Lawan, you're big on Bryce Young, but I don't love the matchup at all against the Eagles, So I would rather stream these three options Jameis Winston had put in the bunch. To me, those are the big four streaming options that are available off waivers this week.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, Cooper.
Speaker 4: Rush hasn't shown to have a high ceiling, but the Bengals are going to put up points. We know that their quarterback has a batmobile, and then when he puts up plenty of points, it's gonna lead to Cooper Rush and them having to throw more. And it's a good matchup. So yeah, again Week fourteen to fourteen, six teams on by you gonna have to do some weird things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think that's kind of the best argument for it. Understanding the ceiling for Cooper Rush still pretty low, but volume kind of going to be king there for him, and the opportunity to throw a lot means potentially some more volumes, more opportunity for some fantasy We have.
Speaker 1: More Week fourteen previews.
Speaker 2: You can check them out on NFL Plus on Fantasy Extra, So be sure do go over and see those who get the remainder of the games on the.
Speaker 1: Week fourteen Slave.
Speaker 2: But now it's time to drive your line up presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camry.
Speaker 1: While you were teasing.
Speaker 2: That you had a hot take about Bryce Young, time to put that bleep on everything.
Speaker 1: What's your hot take? Listen?
Speaker 3: Bryce Young, top ten fantasy quarterback against the Eagles putting up twenty plus voids, and it goes back to my point of them having a top ten Panthers O line, Like you have to give them credit as for PFF, they're graded very high in pass protection. So you have guys like Baker Mayfield that put up twenty eight early in the season. We have Trevor Lawrence. I found the end zone twice with his feet, but he still managed nineteen fantasy points. And you had Jordan Love who was chilling in the pocket as well. All strength in the O line there and Bryce Young falls in that category and having the patients be able to carve up this Eagles defense.
Speaker 2: All right, So Bryce Young, we are all in on him this week, Florida, what is your hot take?
Speaker 4: Trey McBride makes history. He last week he became the first tight end in NFL history to have consecutive games with twelve or more catches in it. No player has ever done it three times in a row until Tray McBride does it this week, and it becomes the first player in NFL history to do so, because he is their passing attack right now, and he just went out and ate And one of these two games where he did it against was against the Seattle Seahawks in Seattle. So Trey McBride fantasy playoff is schedule is amazing as well.
Speaker 1: It is finally.
Speaker 4: Look, he's been awesome all year, but the last month we are really starting to get some of these big blow up games, and I think it continues. My only wish for the Arizona Cardinals is maybe start throwing him the ball when you get in the red zone and in like near the goal line, because that's the only thing he's not doing right now is scoring touchdown.
Speaker 2: I canna say the real hot take is he scores a touchdown yes week.
Speaker 1: Say it is wild, dude.
Speaker 2: He's got seventy three catches for seven hundred and eighty one yards and the same number of touchdowns as all three of us combined his dad is.
Speaker 4: The only touchdown this year was a fumble recovery one.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's it, Like what wow? That's why speaking of tight ends going big. My hot take about brock Bowers. He will be the number one overall score in Week fourteen because AOC is gonna feed him repeatedly. The Buccaneers have been just a gold mine for fantasy production for pass catchers and quarterbacks. Brock Bowers has been red hot all season long. I expect double digit targets in this one. The Raiders are gonna have to keep throwing to keep up with that Tampa Bay offense. Brock Bower is gonna get a whole lot of opportunity, and I think he's gonna go big. I think he is the top score in Fantasy four of the week. So if you have him and you need a win to get to the playoffs, congratulations. We will see you again in Week fifteen because brock Bauers helped.
Speaker 1: Get you there for sure.
Speaker 2: That was Drive your Lineup presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camra. Whatever your vibe, it's a camera vibe. Learn more at Toyota dot com slash Camri.
Speaker 1: There it is. That is our wrap on this week fourteen slate. That is it. We are done.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you hanging out with the NFL Fantasy Football Show presented.
Speaker 1: By Uber Eats. You know the drill.
Speaker 2: Tell two friends to tell two friends, rate review and remember why join the navy. You could be a pirate the safe. Take care of yourselves and we will talk to you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Gotta go.
Speaker 2: No