Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rogue Recap.
Speaker 2: Hot takes, cold facts and zero respect for the official narrative.
Speaker 3: Sit back, roll your eyes, and let's recap rogue style.
Speaker 2: What's up everybody, and welcome to the Rogue Recap. I am Linda McLaughlin. It is Wednesday, May sixth, and we're going to hit some news that's not getting a lot of attention. So this morning there was a raid of Democrat Senate President pro Tempore Luise Lucas and she is out of Virginia and she owns as a side business, or I guess it's her main business, because most people that are in state offices when they hold you know, when they're representative state representatives, they typically have like, you know, like a day job, right, because it's not the same thing as when you're on a national level and that's your full time gig. So she has this business called Lucas Lodge, and it's a Medicaid waiver service for the disabled as well as a medical transportation company. And it has been funded by Medicaid since two thousand and five. Now it has over two hundred and seventeen violations. Online records list over five million dollars in revenue. So Lucas bought up an entire block of homes that build Medicaid services and there's one Google review there's no evidence of any employees except for her two daughters. That doesn't sound weird, right, guys. And obviously, as we're looking at what's happening in Ohio, if you know Luke Rosiak of the Daily Wire, he just did a huge expose on fraud from that state. Again, same kind of thing where we have these Somali fraudsters, and they have all these people getting paid by Medicaid and Medicare because they're taking care of their own family, but they're registering as paid caregivers.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: It's just insanity. So, Luise Lucas, I'm just reading here from the note of Lucas Lodge says since twenty twenty one, DBHDS inspectors have cited Lucas Lodge for two hundred and seventeen violations of Virginia law regulations enacted in twenty twenty to comply with a court settlement. Most disturbingly, Lucas Lodge has been cited repeatedly for systemic non compliance, including repeated failures to comply with mandated plans of correction for previous violations. Lucas's primary business, this Lucas Lodge LLC, is regulated by DBHDS and has been funded by MEDICAIDS since two thousand and five, So you do the math twenty one years right. It provides residential transportation and day support services to individuals with intellectual disabilities in the city of Portsmouth. She serves as the CEO and the president of Lucas Lodge and owns the properties in which it provides these services. So this all came out today the FBI rated her properties, and now we have people going up and asking, you know, Governor Spamberger, and I use the term governor like super loosely, like please understand how loosely I'm saying that. And of course Spamberger being Spamburger just she's really truly such a moron. But listen to her response. It is such a duck and dodge. It's embarrassing.
Speaker 4: I want to talk to you about what's happening a few hours away, Senator Luise Lucas's home, our office rather was rated by the FBI. At this point, do you stand by the senator or are you concerned because our sources are telling us this is about bribery and corruption.
Speaker 5: Well, certainly, I am aware of the law enforcement action that occurred in Portsmouth, and I am awaiting more details to become public before weighing in with any strong public comment, And as more information becomes available, I look forward to making further comment.
Speaker 2: That is such a dodge, right, this is the governor. You're telling me that you don't know anything about this. I mean, obviously she's I mean, this woman is truly a plant for some greater plan. She is a bought and paid for Democrat operative, there's no question, right. I mean, we've all seen the flip flops and the changes that have happened since she's gotten in office. Not that anything she said before she got in office made any sense. So now we have this Democrat, Virginia State Senator Luise Lucas, just this morning and they executed this court authorized federal search barrant of the property because they're trying to figure out what in God's great name is going on. Now. Lucas is eighty two years old, Okay, so just imagine how long the corruption that she has become so practiced at has been happening. Because it's only I would say, in like the last ten years that we've even looked up and said, hmm, that seems odd, or I don't think I remember there being a whole block of services for intellectual lead disabled people, which I don't think I've ever even heard that term, and I have no idea what it means, but I'm sure it's some other loopholes so that she doesn't have to take care of people that actually need help. And so, you know, and she's one of these very outspoken people, right she's a Democrat who literally wrote on X and this is an eighty two year old woman, So I don't know if she actually wrote this or if somebody on her staff wrote this, but she was responding to Senator Ted Cruz with regard to the fact that the redistricting and the germandering would not be representative of the people of the state of Virginia. And so she writes, y'all started it, and we are going to effing finish it. Oh, okay, that's nice. So this is what you're saying, Like you're a sitting state senator and you're saying this to the Senator of Texas, Like that's just gross. You know. I mean, don't get me wrong, I cursed and swear like the rest of them, but there's a time and place for that, and that certainly wasn't it. And then Virginia House of Delegates Speaker Don Scott, you know, was urged caution. You know, at this point, we don't know everything. Blah blah blah. You know, yeah, sure, we don't know everything. We've got a woman who's got a block of Medicaid services and she says she's got five million in revenue, but only two people work there, and they both happen to be her daughter. Nobody thinks that's weird. Okay. You know, these are the things that are so infuriating because you're watching this happen. You're watching what they're saying, and you know that they're lying right, and you know, and this is the problem, guys, just like I talked about last night with Fauci. You know, we've got five days left today to indict Fauci. Somebody who is there is you know, he is responsible for the death of babies, the elderly, your grandma and grandpa's and dogs. I mean, my god, could we pick three other groups that we don't feel more strongly about that are completely defenseless against corrupt and disgusting people who don't give a rip about their lives like this is this is the stuff that infuriates the average bear. Now from from the Fox News desk, Bill Malusian posted out and he said to two people familiar with the case, said that the search on Lucas was related to an investigation opened actually during the Biden administration and then continued because they were examining possible corruption and bribery related to a marijuana dispensary business. So not only is she running some sort of like fake medicaid fraud scam, now she's got something going on with pot and some sort of dispensary, you know. And again it's all of these things coming back to haunt you. Right. They put this post up of her from March thirtieth, twenty twenty three. She writes, Donald Trump just learned no one is above the law. I'm like, how does it feel? How does it feel to be so vicious and vitriolic? Meanwhile, you are you are exactly what you say, right. They never hide who they are. It's just that we're always so busy, especially in the Republican Party. Killing each other. They we're not paying attention when they tell you who they are. Believe them. If they're telling you that everybody is rigging the system. Know that they know that firsthand because they are guilty of that. That's the problem this is. This is one of those issues where people don't want to have a conversation about what is actually happening because it's uncomfortable. But guess what, it's the truth. This woman is a scumbag. She's just like any other Democrat. She's been doing it her whole damn life and she's clearly doesn't give a rip because she has never gotten caught. So now she's eighty two years old, she's got two daughters, and now they're finally like, oh, yes, she might have some illegal drug dealings going on. She owns a block of houses and yeah, she's defrauding Medicaid medicare. Okay, We're going to keep following it. God knows if anything will actually be done about it. It's like I said, if we can't get Fauci, right, Fauci the fraud. If we can't get Fauci, who you know his number two, David Morins just was indicted. I'd love to see Peter Danzit go next. And another thing, Can we remember Bill Gates? I mean, who was more pro vaccine, pro virus, pro pandemic, pro we have to be prepared, you know, all the stuff. And I don't know if you guys remember, but I mean he was out there. He was the one during twenty nineteen when this was sort of creeping up twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, they were doing these weird global mock pandemic meetings. Do you guys remember this where they had all of these mock leaders sitting around a table pretending to talk about what was happening with the world because we have a situation where, oh, we think that there might be a pandemic and what should we do? And I'm like, uh, nobody else thinks this is super creepy and weird, Like Bill Gates is literally holding a pretend meeting and all of these global elitists, and that's who all these actors were supposed to be. Were all these various representatives from various memory of the wef and our quote unquote global communities getting together to figure out how to stop this global pandemic. And then a year later that exact thing happens in the exact way that they practiced it. I mean, it's like the greatest show ever put on by anybody, but Bill Gates, who's never wanted to miss an opportunity to hurt people and to you know, to cause people pain. Never forget him saying this. This is a very very strange This is a strange moment. I forget where he did this interview, but he was doing an interview about the pandemic and the fact that he was behind, you know, helping to cultivate the vaccines. And this is what he said on camera.
Speaker 4: Prepare for the next one that you know, I'd say, is, uh, we'll get attention this time.
Speaker 2: We'll have to prepare for the next one that will get attention this time. What what are you talking about? What next time? What is it that you think you know or what do you know? What are you working on? What were you working on? Because now I don't know if you guys have heard about this story, because it's definitely not getting any play in any of the mainstream outlets. But there's this thing called the Lone Star ticks. So there's millions of ticks that are all over farmland in Texas, farmers are going out and they're finding boxes full of ticks on their farmland, and they're going onto the cattle. They're infecting the cattle, and now they're seeing all these strange tick related diseases in the cattle. And these are cattle that are raised to provide food to Americans. So here's a funny note. Bill Gates funded the research into genetically engineered cattle, the ticks that go onto these cattle, and now four hundred and fifty thousand Americans have red meat allergies from quote alpha gal syndrome, which is caused by tick bites. So somebody, Bill Gates, who is trying to push lab grown meat and has sunk billions of dollars into lab grown meat, has also sunk millions of dollars into research engineered cattle ticks so that we can infect our perfectly healthy cattle with these ticks that carry all these diseases that when people Americans go and buy their meat at a supermarket and then eat that meat will now have allergies to that meat, which means now they can't eat the meat anymore. So what do they do, Oh, I know, they go and they buy lab grown Bill gates fake meat. I know, sounds like a stretch, except that every single dock can be connected. You're telling me the guy that's funding the ticks to infect the actual real cows is the same guy who's creating lab grown meat and there's no connection there. Give me a break, please, come on. This is the shit. This is the stuff that we talk about all the time, and five years from now we're going to go. Oh. I remember when that report came out and everybody thought it was, you know, tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. No, here's another thing. So back in twenty twenty four, there was an article that came out and it was all about, wait for it, the Hanta virus vaccine. Now, for those of you that haven't been following, there's there is a cruise ship right now that is a very scary virus on it called the Hansa virus, and the hant of virus has a forty percent mortality death rate. So what's happening now is that twenty three Hanta virus cruise passengers have returned home all including to the United States, and they're sick. Okay, now, this virus has, like I said, a forty percent mortality rate. So now they're on this ship. They've been on this really small island in the South Atlantic, you know, and and then there was you know, one person that got in, then the next person that got it. But now they're all going home. So now we have twenty three people all over the globe that now have this virus. So let's go back to who created this virus. Oh, I know, Maderna and Korea University. Excuse me, Maderna and Korea University to code develop a Hanta virus vaccine. So this article was written in the Korea Biomedical Review on July fifth, twenty twenty four, and it says Maderna said Friday that it has entered into a full scale collaboration with the Vaccine Innovation Center at Korea University College of Medicine to develop an mRNA messenger ribun nucleic acid based Hanta virus vaccine. So now that the vaccine is ready, guess what we have hantavirus just in time. You guys, this type of news, when you start to put together what happened a couple of years ago, never forget. You don't have to work that hard to understand what's happening. They will always tell you. They will always tell you. And whether it's Fauci, whether it's Redfield, whether it's Morin's, whether it's Deborah Burks, all of these people, they're all in it together because they're all getting paid, they're getting grant money. They're called doctor and professor. They're working at Ivy League universities, and they are telling you that they have the answers to all of your problems. The problem is they're creating the problem. So they're providing you with a solution to a problem that they made so that they can be all things to all people. And they're praying and hoping that you never look. And fortunately for them, most people don't. Most people are not paying close enough attention to the facts of what is actually going on outside of the little bit of headline news that you get. Right, It's always so surprising to me what makes the mainstream news. You know, just look at Savannah Guthrie's mom, Nancy Guthrie. I mean that woman got every day, all day, two months worth of news, and you know, we got a whole bunch of nothing, no information, no nothing. How many other people have been murdered, raped, kidnapped. We don't hear anything about them. I'm talking about little kids. We got hundreds of thousands of kids that were tract A trafficked across our border. We don't know where they are. We have absolutely no idea. They're put into slave labor, they're putting to sex labor. They are put into these horrible situations with people that could care less about their lives. But we spent months on some famous person's mom and now we have people out there that are getting grant money that are saying it's for the good of science. And now we have a virus on a cruise, a beautiful cruise that probably people saved up all their money so that they could get on it, and instead we've got this disgusting, horrible hands of virus and it's infecting all of these people. And what happens. The Australian went back to Australia, the Taiwanese went back to Taiwan, The Americans went to all corners of America, the Englishmen to England, the Dutch to their homes. I mean, it's all over the world. You're telling me that this isn't intentional, this is the stuff. So now how many more people are going to get sick from this hantavirus? How many more people are going to get this stupid thing because of what they have done. They infected these people on purpose, and now Maderna is the one with the cure that they just so happened to start working on two years ago. All right, onto the next thing that will make you sick to your stomach. There's an ongoing conversation harm Dylan in the United States Attorney General's Office Department of Justice has been fighting so diligently to get the voter rolls and our election records cleared out and cleaned up so that we can have free and fair elections, which is also what Senator Mike Lee, along with some other strong conservative senators have been trying to do along the lines of the Save Act, which you know how strongly I feel about that. So this video is going to infuriate you. So every single Minnesota Senate Democrat just voted against removing dead people from the Minnesota state voter roles. Let me repeat that, every single Minnesota Senate Democrat has voted against removing dead people from the voter roles. Why do you want dead people on the books? There is only one reason that a dead person would remain on the voters. I'm sure you all know what that reason is, because somebody else is going to lie for tend that they are said dead person, and then said dead person is going to vote. Now, I wonder who has that voter role list. I wonder who has that list of dead people. And since we don't have voter ID and nobody has to prove who they are, so and so could show up and say, yes, I am Jane Smith. And I know it says that I died in nineteen eighty two, but I feel strongly about the selection. So I thought, I come on back and tell you what I thought. What the hell's going on? In any event, there is this Minnesota representative who speaks out against his colleagues and he's he is so dumbfounded. I don't know who this is. By the way, I have no affiliation to this person. I just saw this and I was like, I have to play this because this is this is what's happening in the state of Minnesota today.
Speaker 6: Unbelievable. What I just think I heard this amendment is the common sense of all common sense that we should be able to agree Republicans and Democrats to remove dead people from the voter roles. And we just heard the Democrat author argue against adopting this amendment. Members, if we can't agree on dead people shouldn't be voting in our elections, we have got serious problems with our elections. And I'm very dismayed to hear the Democrat author just urge members to vote no on such a common sense amendment that we remove dead people from our voter roles here in Minnesota. That totally defies common sense. I don't know if the Democrat Party has gone bonkers or what, but we should be able to agree that dead people don't vote and shouldn't be on Minnesota voter roles. Vote yes on the amendment, being thirty three eyes and thirty four knows the A nineteen amendment is not adopted.
Speaker 1: I mean, that guy was so great, right, He's like, we should be able to agree that dead people or shouldn't vote, just you know, thinking.
Speaker 2: Out loud here, putting something out should be a pretty simple thing. But they really and truly are unable to have a real conversation that actually addresses common sense issues like imagine saying to somebody and This is like another conversation which we probably should get into as well at some point. But you look at the amount of people that are getting Social Security checks, Medicaid checks and all these other things from various people that have died, you know, accounts because they haven't been out. So you'll see these like corrupt family members and they'll still get like, you know, Grandma's SSI check and she's been dead for ten years, right, And then they get caught and they're like, well, whatever, I had a good run. Nobody ever goes to jail. And that's sort of like the resting place, right. Like I was saying this to a friend today. You look at all of these people that are on airplanes and they freak out, right, they have these temper tantrums, or they get in a fight, or they you know, they give a flight attendant a hard time or whatever, and I mean they're taken off by air marshals like it is a federal offense. It is a felony to have an interaction on a plane, and it is a federal offense to get in these in these fights in the airport. Right, That's like the one place where you have accountability. When I think about the amount of people fauci, the amount of people that are not held responsible for their crimes. That is, it is infuriating, you know. I mean, I think about all of the cashless bail issues. I think about all of these, you know, all of these people that are constantly and repeatedly getting out of jail free, never paying the price for what they do. I was reading about this girl the other day, and honestly, this is probably one of those stories that has written every single day, hundreds of times a day, all over the world. Right But the story was I was raped, I was attacked, I was beaten, I managed to escape, I get to the police station, I file the report, I get the rape kit performed, you know, all the things, and then they release the purpse. I don't I really struggle with people who don't understand the violence of rape and who have such such low thresholds for that type of violence. And I think, and I've always said this, you know, before you judge something, you should know from where you speak. Perhaps you should see video footage CCTV footage of someone being raped and beaten, and maybe then you'll feel differently. It's kind of like they had this footage out today from New York in Chicago, and they have these, you know, black thugs going up to elderly people in their wheelchairs and beating the ever loving shit out of them, or going up to old people walking down the street on a cane, Like, how pathetic are you that you go up to the weakest and most defenseless people and attack them and take their things, Like there is something corrupt and evil in you to your very core. And I think most people would agree with that. The issue is that somewhere, somehow along the way, our justice system got so overrun and the crimes got so big and so overwhelming that we no longer there seems to be no threshold of tolerance. Well, like if you think about it, and you saw somebody attacking an older person or a baby or a child, like the psycho the other day was chasing a child on like a motorbike, like a little motorized scooter. She drove her car on the sidewalk. The kid's like ten. I'm like, if that was me and that was my child, I would have shot that driver. I can tell you right now, if someone was chasing my child down a sidewalk with their car, I would have shot at that car because that person is using their car as a weapon and they are trying to murder my child. Now chances are I would have gotten prosecuted for manslaughter because the laws in America are very corrupt. They always work against the innocent, they don't work against the guilty. And even if you look at the judge the other day, and I know I'm down a little bit of a rabbit hole, but even if you look at the judge the other day that was there for the arrange of Cole Allen, he's apologizing to Cole Allen. This guy had thirty million weapons on him, running through the White House, correspondence dinner, pass secret Service, past the police to attempt to kill as many people as possible. We have videos of him, pictures of him, a manifesto, and he's apologizing to this guy. What the why? What are you apologizing for? What are you what do you think? You're upset because his conditions were not up to par What kind of conditions does an attempted murderer does he deserve? We're so sorry for the way you were treated. It's really it's terrible. What look at all of the people on January sixth, that were stripped of their rights. They had no due process, They were held in cells for two years. Their family members weren't allowed to see them. Congressional members weren't allowed to see them as Benny Thompson and his bullshit squad tried to drum up charges against them. Never before have we seen such a miscarriage of justice. And oh January sixth, that was oh so scary. We had to keep it in perpetuity. But somehow all of the members of that said committee lost every single file related to their investigations and research. Nobody thinks that's weird, right, nothing odd there. I know I'm going. I'm down the rabbit hole. I apologize. But my point in all of this is when things scream at you and they say to you, hey, look at me. You should look, you know, take a second look, take a moment. It's just it is infuriating. It's like when you see dumb white liberal women walking around with prepaid signs saying support the Ayatola and then a Persian woman who escapes, you know, the Islamic regime and she's telling you, hey, asshole, I escaped Iran. Let me tell you what you are saying, as you stand here wearing a cafia and then talking to me a Palestine, this isn't about Palestine. This is about Iran. This is about oppression. This is about the normalization of oppression. And it's like this dumb white woman is like, nah, I have a sign and that's beautiful. And you know, the poor Ayatola, what the oh my god, they aren't living in such a strange, weird bubble and it is so frightening that they get a voice and they get a vote. In other news today, Seattle's public Library, if you want to hear about crazy, right, so we've got the crazy liberal supporting Ayatola. Seattle's public library is handing out needlekits to anyone, including kids, so that they can learn how to use needles. Okay, Now, Seattle, if you're not aware, has a massive, massive, heroin and dope problem, right. These people are in the dope lean all day long. And so they go in as a journalist and they're filming this guy and then they shut it all down because he doesn't want to be filmed. He oh, and then he puts some masks on all the bullshit, the usual stuff, right, because they don't want you to know that in the public library that is paid for by taxpayer dollars, they're teaching your children how to shoot up, but in a clean way. Okay, right, because that's what that's what we need. We need. We need clean shooting up. Don't shoot up dirty. Make sure your needles clean. Come on, guys, you know, like, stop messing with our kids. It's enough. Oh and you'll find this interesting one other thing before we close up shop today. So I found this this clip. This is a girl who used to work for Apple, and she's explaining that when you have you know, your battery starts to go low and your phone starts to not operate right, and you're like close to the upgrade that it's all part of, like you know, Apple's plan to make you, you know, upgrade to their next thing. And so I love GROC. I don't know if you guys ever use GROC, but I absolutely love it. And so whenever I see something I'm like, I don't know if that's true or whatever, I'll always grock it. And so I grocked this story because I was curious, and sure enough, Apple had settled out of court a couple of years ago, saying yes, that's true. We do do that, but the reason that we slow down the battery is actually to improve functionality and all this other biis right. Who knows if it's actually true, but I thought it was so interesting that like this was one of those things that they were saying, like, oh, yeah, you know, this isn't fake, this is real. So anyways, this is this girl she's whispering. I don't know where she is, but she's telling you, as an insider, having worked at Apple, what they do.
Speaker 3: I used to be a software engineer at Apple, and with every new phone that was released, malware was installed on the older phones to make you have to update. So your phone's not just glitching, it's doing that on purpose. Share it before us deleted.
Speaker 2: She says, share it before it's deleted, right, because she's right, that's what's going to happen. Like the next thing that's going to happen is that you are going to have this situation where your phone is not working and it doesn't make sense, and then you can be a part of the next class action lawsuit against Apple when they're you know, there's saying to you, oh, no, there's nothing wrong with your phone. You're completely fine. Everything is good. Meanwhile you're like, I don't actually think that that's true anymore. And last, but not least, I just wanted to give a shout out to Spencer Pratt, who's running for mayor against Karen Bass, who is a communist sympathizer and completely pledges her allegiance to all things anti America, and I don't give a rip what she says. Spencer Pratt out there in La Man, he is crushing it with the ads and crushing it with just exposing the truth about the Palisades fires, what Newsome did to the people, what bast did to the people, what they knew, when they knew, and how they haven't done shit since, and how he's going to change things. I think that if Steve Hilton and Spencer Pratt are able to take back California, it would be a pretty amazing thing to see that beautiful state return to what it once was. I would be so happy for the people of California, who truly do deserve a voice. God bless him. I hope they get it back. This is Linda McLachlin. You guys want to thank you for listening. This is the Rogue Recap please follow us online at Rogue Recap at Lindamick rogue recap dot com and we will be back here tomorrow. I guess we're waiting for news on what is happening with Iran and the United States and this ongoing operation now Project Freedom, because it's no longer epic fury, and as we hear things will come back in with more on that. Everybody, pray for our troops and we'll see you tomorrow. Have a good night, m