Speaker 1: Guess what decision We're about to make?
Speaker 2: Horrible decision? How do everybody?
Speaker 1: We have the Horrible Decisions podcast, and we are going to be in Dallas, Texas Royal Day weekend.
Speaker 2: Bitch is a Sunday. We're gonna be headlining the two Togetherland Festival. And you bitches better than I. How no motherfucker work on Sunday? Call out?
Speaker 3: Ho?
Speaker 4: I mean you could do that. But also it's a three day weekend. They have Monday off. We will see you guys in Dallas, Texas at the together Land Festival. Make sure you get your tickets now. We will be live on the podcast stage. That's May twenty six. Get your tickets now at togetherland dot com. Hey guys, welcome to another episode of Horrid Black Decisions. I'm your girl, Mandy b aka Patdaaion aka Full cour Punks aka dad Bitch aka I'll fuck your mama, yo, Daddy, and your sister and your brother.
Speaker 2: What's the now?
Speaker 1: A show that I should have been cast on, as you know I was gonna turn twenty years ago. Literally all of you have written us about this show, like please do a cinema on it. But the person that really put me on was Bennie. Yes, So I watched a show called A Couple of Throuple on Peacock and I just wrote my favorite I didn't even ask somebody else. I wrote my favorite couple on the show, which is crazy because you know you must be good when you came in in the middle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to say, because the show, you have to keep going to meet this couple.
Speaker 1: And then everybody was like, why didn't you invite the only one person said met Brittany and Sean because they were the black ones.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I want tea. I'm gonna be real, y'all.
Speaker 4: We have Maximo and Ash here in the motherfucker building, and I want to do that little introduction I found on the internet because it was cute, but also so we could talk shit Bothy extrovert, Maximo said he's mostly dated CIS men before dating Ash, and Ash, exuding quiet top energy which is hilarious, had mostly dated women their relationship through gender and sexuality norms in the trash, y'all. Another reason why we have them also on the pot is because they rain out of Bushwick, New York.
Speaker 5: That is how the hell that's right?
Speaker 6: Bushwick for y'all, that don't know is Brooklyn gighborhood the gighborhood.
Speaker 7: Okay, because green Point that's that's different than Bushwick.
Speaker 6: And it's not and it's not Hell's Kitchen gighborhood. It's like poc artists.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It is like Bushwick is the place where I'm not saying I just get crazy. But there's been a few moments in my life like that one time that I peed in that guy's bet and he liked it.
Speaker 2: Wait, the Treehouse was in Bushwick.
Speaker 5: It sure was, of course it was.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, makes like that time when I fucked that girl that I met with the banker and when we were at that bar that was also Bushwick, and.
Speaker 2: Just all in it. It's just that's where it's gonna go down.
Speaker 4: Also, let's be very clear, Uh, Susia, which I love so very much, is the like sex club that's in Bushwick.
Speaker 6: That's right, absolutely, y'all. Be As just produced their first event.
Speaker 7: Was yeah, and I gug that you even know this organization and love.
Speaker 2: Louise and I love love them so much. Amazing. So let's get you guys right now.
Speaker 4: Yes, before we get into that is a very thing Before we get into our icebreaker, Ken, you do your own introduction and a little bit about how the two of you became a couple.
Speaker 8: Well, I want this one.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 6: I'm Maximo and this is Ash, also known as a gentlefemdom. I wouldn't even say quiet wow gentlefemdom one day.
Speaker 8: And the next day it's like angry twink changes Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah. We're both pan sexual, non binary, and we live in Bushrick, New York. We just moved in a year ago. We're about to start our second year together. Just celebrate our third year anniversary on third and now just kind of like seeing how things go after the show has dropped. Ash and I wanting to start more creative work together. I'm a dancer and a model and a photographer, among other creative things. You know, hustlepreneur here in the city and ask tell us about you.
Speaker 7: So right before the show, I had been doing corporate my whole career, and I was doing marketing and beauty, et cetera, but it was not hitting. I wanted to be more with people. So I actually finally did what I wanted to do since day one.
Speaker 8: Quit corporate. And now I'm trying to figure that out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm trying to figure that out, and it's been a wild journey. I think just that alone gave me a lot of space to really figure out my identities. So since the show, it's been a lot more with non binaryiness and how that's feeding into my transness. And it's been crazy because actually Sabs who was on set with us, she was one of the makeup artists for Actually the Beautiful Hosts, and I had amazing, amazing time with her because she was the one that gave me like gender affirming cuts over and over just to make me feel more comfortable. And so with Maxie's help, like we've been just getting a lot more comfortable with ourselves. We've been now doing events together. Max is helping me become a performer as well within the Susio community.
Speaker 8: Spicy, but it was healing, very healing.
Speaker 6: So I come from a concert dance background, so I brought this more like conceptualized theme behind it.
Speaker 5: Did you put the glitter on the strap on?
Speaker 4: Like that?
Speaker 8: Next one?
Speaker 5: Let me set the scene.
Speaker 6: So this is the first party that Ash ever produced with Susio Queer, which is a play party, but this was a play party geared towards all queer people and specifically trans POC non binary people. But the idea was having a blend of different queers, you know how it could be segregated, like this is a gay sex party, This is like a lesbian sex party. This is like a swingers party. You know, this is like a hetero party. But if you want to you want to do some gay ship like.
Speaker 4: No, let's be very clear, right if the women want to be but they don't the men.
Speaker 6: Really, this one was very like we invite all all types of gender identities and sexualities. So the performance starts me, I'm all kind in my like of course, my fish nets and my booty shorts and my lingerie, and so it starts out to buttons by pussy cat dolls. And I'm also a voguer. So I start I'm servingknes, I'm giving you pussy, I'm dancing, I'm voguing. But then I start to take out this bag, and in this bag, I start to take out different articles of clothing. I put on these sunglasses. Then my move starts to become a little more masculine. Then I put on this bandana more masculine. Then I take this button down and I'm like full mask mode. Now I'm giving you like magic mic energy, buttoning up the shirt and now my visual is turning from like cunt to more masks. Last thing I do is I take Ash from the crowd and I rip their pants off. I take their pants, I put the pants on me. I am now fully trained, its form, fully masked. Then magic Mike the song starts playing, Let's ride it, dude. That is genuine, right, that's where I got it from.
Speaker 8: There's the door.
Speaker 5: Absolutely correct on you. That's right.
Speaker 6: And then so then I have a moment of masculine dancing to pony by genuine yes, and then Ash turns me around. Oh wait, no, I'm sorry. Then I go back to the bag. I go back to the bag. The last thing I take out the bag is a strap on. I put Ash in the strap on. We start putting Ash into the strap on, start taking off their top. Now they're fully nude, exposed, vulnerable, but now we're putting on their strap on. Next thing you do they put me on my knees, turn me around, take my pants off, rip open my fish nets. I go into the I go into the bag and I passed them the loop. Then Ash goes into the bag and passes me the poppers because that's important.
Speaker 5: That that's so part of life.
Speaker 6: And so the next thing that happens, get ready because now it gets crazy. So then take care of the poppers. Ash starts to penetrate me, as I.
Speaker 7: Actually I ate you at first. You had to eat Maxie out first to like loosen it up, get cute coffee.
Speaker 5: So your face in that BOOTLEHOLEO.
Speaker 2: She literally turned around and said, it's important.
Speaker 7: You gotta know, gentle top.
Speaker 6: You know if you're gonna do anal, you need to like have some for play first.
Speaker 5: Of course, lots of loop.
Speaker 6: But if you have a nice top, who's gonna really make before I stick it?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 6: So literally you you got puked the hold on them so as so they ate me out, then they start to penetrate me. As they're penetrating me, I am now taking off these articles of clothing and passing them to Ash. So my bandana I take off, I passed to Ash. My glasses I take off, I passed to Ash. My button down I take off and pass to Ash. So then Ash, as they're penetrating me, multitasking like putting on the button down, the glasses and then they're getting in your mask exactly. So then you're seeing this visual of me going from mask back to Kent and Ash turning more masks, and then it ends with me finishing being penetrated and taking my pants off and putting them back on Ash and like giving, oh my gosh, oh.
Speaker 2: No, no, no no.
Speaker 4: The next night, I need to go. I would love to be in this room.
Speaker 2: You guys seem like you're coming.
Speaker 5: No, they came before everyone else came. It was holy icebreaker, and I feel like that being an icebreaker, my icebreaker question.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm like, you know what, I want to say something that's gonna sound fucked up, but I have to say it. There was a moment where Sean said to you on the show. Seawan is another member on the show, you know, I see the masculine side of you. First I saw feminine, but I'm starting to see it. I swear to god, I kind of get it now. And it's very difficult because for me, I'm very like, I'm by right not really paying me because I really like the girl and the girl and the guy and the guy. It's still I don't know what it is, and maybe isn't the beard, Well, well, not only the beard, I'll say, and I'm sure it was by editing.
Speaker 5: First off, I love a black man acknowledging.
Speaker 4: That that was a nice a man, and he literally also said I'd never seen a man present both feminine and masculine before, and it was so nice to see. I hate that the editing, I will say, did not show you in that madmore because I came in. First off, it was given cut, you had a whole beat.
Speaker 1: Okay, the boots were really the moment the courset, I was like, wow, But no, I think it's interesting because yeah, the viewer didn't get to see it, right, But sitting here with you for ten minutes, I'm like, oh yeah, okay, And especially because keep in mind, I think when men are watching this straight man, right, yeah, you can't see the connections sometimes between somebody queer and hetero because you never get to see it on TV.
Speaker 2: There's never a moment. I'm sure you broke up.
Speaker 1: With him, had deep conversation, and I think you definitely were painted in a way, not in a bad way. But I think the other good thing that was good to see is I don't expect to see this couple.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at an Asian girl and like, you know.
Speaker 4: Guy, all about the sorry, but you know what I'm saying, Brazilian okay. And I don't want to say what type of Asian. But I know we can't just say there's a different There's a whole difference between every Yeah, you know what you have. You have Filipino. But Bute just told me to go to soa bitch, this is your sign to now well, I started Japan, but they was like, hey, why you over and go to Soul. Okay.
Speaker 6: I just want to say about the Shawn situation. First of all, I really appreciate you acknowledging that about me. I think, of course on TV they're playing into the queer of course, but I also I don't want to say I code switch. But just like when I'm around women or when I'm around men, when I go to the boat Dagga and I order my baking egg and cheese, I'm not like, hey, girl, let me get like a bacon egg and cheese, and you know, I'm like, what's going on the boss, Like can I get like? So when I'm around people, you know, it's not that those are big parts of myself or like I'm switching to a piece, but it's like those are parts of myself that I also like to access. It just depends on who I'm around. What energy am I in? Am I feeling more mask today? Am I feeling more feminine? And that is so fluid and like how you present and sexuality as well as gender. And for Sean, what was so fab as They were like seeing you you're.
Speaker 5: A whole cut.
Speaker 3: He didn't know how to verbalize it, but he said that he definitely said that definitely and getting to exchange words, They're like, that's when I could see your masculine energy really coming out and seeing the dynamics of our relationship of how it's like kind of a give and a take.
Speaker 4: So for the icebreaker, you take everybody's So for the icebreaker, I wanted to want to make it into that.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: So you guys present as you've only you normally were with women. Prior to this relationship, you normally were with men. I want to know what is something that you both used to believe in in relation about relationships that.
Speaker 5: Since has changed.
Speaker 4: I mean even from and you can go all the way back to growing up, maybe your cultural beliefs, your backgrounds, maybe what your parents instilled on to you. I would love to know what's changed about your idea of relationship since being together.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, everything you know, like everything that I grew up thinking was a relationship, from how you love, how you receive love, who you love, has completely changed upside down and side around because Maxie, I feel like and our whole relationship has been always about what feels right to us versus what should we do, because we never really had I feel like a guidance in our community and who my friends were at the time when I was usually with women. We're lesbians who can sometimes be harsher than straight people because when then you say, oh I'm kind of interested in some.
Speaker 2: Dick, They're like, you're straight, bitch, stay away.
Speaker 8: Sometimes it's like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I feel like we had to really learn how to trust ourselves and each other of like what feels good to us, because right now it feels like we're kind of the anomaly and we get that a lot.
Speaker 2: I kind of think you are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what about you, Maximal?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I feel like so growing up, I predominantly had girlfriends, so I was predominantly dating men. From the point I came out as bisexual until Ash and I until like we started like dating again. So that was so I grew up straight in the closet girlfriends, always knowing that I had like attraction to men and attraction to really like the possibility to be attracted to anybody. But growing up in South Florida, where it's.
Speaker 4: Very Florida polka.
Speaker 5: Clearly, growing up in Florida has our minds fucked up.
Speaker 2: It's the water. No, no, we are we are products of a red state education.
Speaker 6: Growing up in South Florida, it's very known that like being by a girl is not going to want to date you.
Speaker 5: In fact, that's just a beard, You're just gay.
Speaker 6: Actually, it's such biphobia, I feel like in middle school and high school, so even though knowing that I knew I like to maybe such a little dick or something, but I also knew that I really was romantically into women as well. So eventually getting to college and coming out as bisexual, I would say bisexual, hetero romantic until I started to give myself the space to actually feel intimacy with men and recognize that I have my own internal seeds that were planted from society, from friends or from whoever. That allowed me to feel like I don't want to be close to men in that kind of way. So giving myself that space to explore, I realized, no, I'm pan sexual. I have the capacity to love anybody and really form intimate connections with anyone. Meeting Ash though, then that really took us on a journey of a sense like, well, we know we're both very queer, right, but we are very attracted romantically and physically to each other. But then also me coming from being predominantly with men before and ASH with women is like, right, one, I don't want to limit my partner from experiencing any kind of love or pleasure in this world, just as I don't want to feel like I'm limited as long as it's respectfully and communicatively. But there's this sense of wanting to also stay in touch with our queerness, wanting to still like give that side of ourselves love. So it allowed me and I feel like allowed us to really speak on the things that in relationships you don't actually talk about, like I'm actually attracted to this other person, I kind of want to have sex with somebody else, maybe it's together, or maybe it's separately, and how do I do that in a relationship where it's ethical and making sure that I'm communicating? Do you want to know before I search for somebody? Do you want to know if I meet somebody?
Speaker 4: So I've literally been in my house the last two days. We've we've talked about ethical nonm monogamy on Horrible Decision Now we both just got out of non monogamous relationships, still playing in an ethical non monogamous way, and the show pissed me off so much because navigating this space is really hard. But then the communicating of it, where you're literally communicating to other people's and securities, and that's all I kept seeing. And we'll get into it later because y'all did some function shit.
Speaker 5: We gonna get into it.
Speaker 2: While I was watching it, and we weren't supposed to think it was all sexual.
Speaker 4: No no, no, So not that it was sexual, but in terms of the communication between the singles and the couples, knowing that I'm I know, I want to be non monogamous.
Speaker 5: I love sex clubs. I love that.
Speaker 4: I felt like I opened my last relationship into Pandora's box and there that was betrayal, Right, and so all I saw with all of these non monogamous people seeking throuble relationships was no one's ever satisfied. And because now you've opened the floodgates to allowing your partner to be just with anyone, I through a lot of people saw constant search of someone else.
Speaker 2: That's not true. You literally don't have someone leaving early because it was so good.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I get that. In the realm of the show. I also think that was production also, I also feel like there's a lot of things that are fabricated. But all I kept seeing was people like, oh, well, we have this opportunity to have someone else, let me swap and bring someone else in. Watching Darien, which is one person who actually expressed to want to play with y'all, her couple was like, oh, actually, no, this should be closed. How dare you want someone else yet? We want to be able to have someone else.
Speaker 2: But that's okay though they have a I get that.
Speaker 9: To me.
Speaker 4: It was where a as millennials, I would say, we're the first generation of people to openly be navigating this space at the monogamy. And as I'm watching it, I'm literally seeing Romaine that nig annoyed me. Okay, let me be honest, but they watching. If they were taken out of it, there would have been some healthy ship.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: No, even the fact that the other white man was clearly jealous, that a lot of the women were more attracted to you, because what we really got to see.
Speaker 2: But so I'm watching this and I just don't like thinking.
Speaker 4: It's not that it's not that rumbles are hunky dory, it's the fact of the true layers of communication, trauma, and dismantling society ideas of what a true relationship looks like while also navigating someone's the securities, someone leaning into their lives because they don't know how to be honest, someone really wanting to be sensual and sexual with someone else and not knowing how to communicate that.
Speaker 1: But see, I might have been Britney too, and I'm actually gay, So let me just say sorry, she's gorgeous, followed her forever, never got gay. But anyway, I'm gonna tell you who I thought was healthiest to unhealthy in order.
Speaker 5: Oh and by the way, oh hopefully, okay, hopefully, just so.
Speaker 4: You know we're talking about what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: The show couple to throuble. Go ahead and say so the.
Speaker 1: Couple that left, where I saw the unhealthiness was she seemed jealous a lot.
Speaker 2: It was really a little too early.
Speaker 1: I only thought you were the healthiest because of I didn't really see an uncomfortability when the others were attracted to someone else. However, there's a clear compersion element of that, right, oh I like him, hurts you Number Max and Ash explore it. But it's basically this thing of like, oh, I'm into this. There wasn't really a moment where you got to see some turmoil in between each other unless it had to do with the third That to me is strength in a couple because if anyone else fucked something up, that was the only time we saw you have a serious convo. Every other couple had some internal shit, They had an issue with their own jealousy together. Your main issue was like you couldn't connect with someone else, And I was.
Speaker 2: Like, dangn So we're gonna talk about it real quick, but.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, waiting on them, But I'm going in order remember secondary to that, you got a married couple who I thought and everybody thought would be the strongest, and then like Mandy just said, we got to see a man be jealous of the woman he was with and the other partners being attracted to them. First of all, they were so stereotypical macho guy girl having a threesome, just looking and I was like, damn, I kind of thought they were going to impress me. Did not third unhealthy. I will definitely say I hate it that it was them. Was the black couple. I don't think she was gay enough. I think when he said, she wanted to.
Speaker 4: Do that shit reviews so she can get more instant. They can't be at the bottom, honey, when you saw oh yeah, gaze was at the bottom, you write they weren't. Literally they was at the bottom, was at the bottom.
Speaker 5: But that's that's what people are thinking.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, that's what you don't think that white couple with the blonde was the most healthy with Denise.
Speaker 2: No, I thought they were.
Speaker 5: So I will remember why.
Speaker 6: Like the arc though at the ending, I really like how they gave them that journey that then they started to find that comfort because Britt was also going through their own coming out.
Speaker 4: Like she said at the end, I gotta act like I'm by. I want to tell you you guys why wouldn't put you at the most healthy And what frustrated me.
Speaker 2: About who was the most healthy to you?
Speaker 4: The one that left no the white couple that was with Denise even cure the level of communication between them and Denise will like I'm more sexual, your man is more sexual. I want to make you comfortable. That to me was very strong. The reason why your foundation is great. What I viewed again as my I'm watching this show and I was getting angry because I was like, baby, this is tough, was the fact that for everyone that y'all wanted to bring in, there was a layer of dishonesty that you wanted them to have with whoever they were dealing with, and so and you didn't want Jonathan or you.
Speaker 7: Didn't you see it, like Jonathan Darien, the both man and woman that you wanted to bring in were already a part of a couple and navigating that relationship.
Speaker 4: And when you both spoke on interest to them about it, however, they repeated it to their partners was that you were going behind their backs. And so to me, having been in a relationship that was ethically non monogamous and literally going into a sex club and the the woman that my partner is cheating on me with introduces herself to me and acts like I'm meeting No, it's not even that I'm triggered.
Speaker 5: But but.
Speaker 4: If we're in this non monogamous space, the idea that we're supposed to be open, fluid and communicating with our partners, that there would y'all would lean into them being dishonest with their partner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I guess that's where.
Speaker 4: Where does the ethical come in, Where clearly you want them to be ethical with y'all, but is it okay for them to lie to their partners?
Speaker 5: And Maximo.
Speaker 8: Answer, no, that's not right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, that's absolutely not right the way that you perceive that, the way that it was edited. Of course, I don't agree with that style of ethical non monogamy. Going back to your like beginning beginnings of like just like the idea between couples and singles and like thropilism and polyamory on TV, and this being like the representation of it, there's a lot that holds it back because of form. Unfortunately, so it turns into almost like yes, this is a dating show, but then it becomes almost like a game show aspect where it's like you'reopping and you're choosing, so then singles are getting like objectified and like even though yeah, and they absolutely did, and that's what sucks. And so when we're in the situation, of course we're treating everyone with like as much humanity. We really want to get to know everybody. But the thing is you're in that resort, the singles come in, you have three hours until the gong goes, and then you don't get to see the singles anymore. So you're just trying to like have a connection, but it's it's swiping.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 2: So oh wait, so keep going. So we saw something, so she perceived it.
Speaker 6: So that's kind of like the reality of the situation, which holds it back from the true beauty. I feel like of polyamory and of ethical non monogamy is that tryads truthfully are one of the hardest dynamics in polyamory, is it even? I think it's because yeah, it's this idea of like equal love, but it's also this idea of like, you have two main partners that you're also trying to cater to. But then my connection with Ash is one thing, but my connection with this person is another thing. And then the three of us, and then if there's one riff, then like this, it's a support. But then it can also become like talk shit to somebody and then you and your best friend makeup, and then you just made this person hate this person because you talked shit to them about how they treat And I feel like it creates a lot of that in a threatle. It's that kind of energy. Now when Darien right, so like we had that experience with Darien in the real world, had we been able to explore something with Darien that is absolutely ethical if everyone is like aware about it, and if Darian had the opportunity to be with us as well as being with Britney and Sean, and then getting into the edits, the edits, I mean naturally reality TV, there's so much that happens that you can't see. And of course we got our villain at it in there and that's okay, and they needed to make it dramatic, and I love that you caught this, but we noticed it too. We're like, our problems in the resort were not with each other everyone else because already only they no I know, yeah, and I were already non monogamous so we've already dealt with the idea of jealousy.
Speaker 5: You guys look like people and hooking up with each other.
Speaker 1: Why when you came in, I was like, oh, yeah, that experience too is interesting, right, And I gotta say, like a lot of the things that you didn't like when you watched it, I was like, Oh, this is so real. You have the couple that Brittany John, the black couple with anyone watching and can't remember their names kind of want to try it. Then you have the one that the white couple that that have been married for years. They look like they just fucked people and have fun.
Speaker 2: Yep. And I was like that was all there was. Yeah, they looked like that.
Speaker 6: So now they're coming into polyamoryan where they have to care about people's feelings, emotions, and generally.
Speaker 2: Speaking, when people are queer or have a flexible gender identity, you just know they're going to be more well versed. And I think that that probably had something to do with it.
Speaker 1: But even right now, right I'm watching this show with a partner I'm dating, and every single week I'm like, huh, who would I be? Who would the person be? And when I'm watching you two. I literally said to him, like, now we gotta be like that. This is the central relationship. I never want to be too worried about the other person to the point where you start to lose it yourselves, because that was the embarrassment in sometimes watching the other gay couple on the right, it's like you get to see this couple that was in love crumble, and I don't like seeing that because to me, it almost tells the public non monogamy is unhealthy.
Speaker 2: So you kind of gotta have this like solid have.
Speaker 6: A solid base before you someone else. And I think that's also something about our relationship is we are consistently evolving, so we start with one boundary, like from the beginning of our relationship, we can only have this many das a week or you know this many disappointments disappointments. Yeah, but like it's for anybody. So it's like if you want a DA like, oh, we'll limit it to one a week, or like what are you comfortable with? Do you want to know about it before or after? And then slowly trying things.
Speaker 2: It's true though, it's true, yes, but.
Speaker 7: You know, like okay, back in the day in corporate you know, I had my schedule.
Speaker 8: I was very like by the hour.
Speaker 7: So the fact that you bring up like one DA a week is just like so cringe.
Speaker 2: Wait tell us, what are your boundaries? How have they changed?
Speaker 7: They definitely changed from there? Oh yes, we cannot. I feel like I don't know the scheduling versus the spontaneity. There has to be a balance of both when it comes to like us kind of want pursue that sexual drive.
Speaker 6: Especially from my way of getting about like quick hookups and ashes way about getting hookups, Like it's very different.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think they're just different for men in comparison to like even if you're looking for men, they want to sooner, right yeah, the women the glory hole like grinder.
Speaker 7: I don't want to go on the hinge jet because that's who much works, and I just want to quick as well sometimes, but there's always ones.
Speaker 2: What build What are the current boundaries you have together?
Speaker 3: For?
Speaker 5: What are.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking confused.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, I got a question that might be a boundary. Hold on, And this is just a spicy beau, because y'all are just so perfect. Here we go, here we go.
Speaker 5: And I found them.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh, here to go.
Speaker 4: So you both are probably open deal with same sex, opposite sex.
Speaker 2: It's whoever you fall in love with.
Speaker 4: So you also meet people, maybe without each other, and that's allowed. This is a question for both of you. Your partner says they met someone out and about. This could be a club, this could be in a work environment, This could be at a goddamn bookstore. They have a one night stand with this person and come to share with you how absolutely incredible it is. Okay, they finally share with you who they are and you find out that it's your first cousin. Oh god, I would love to know again, because the world is small. You show them the Facebook, the Instagram, and you're like, bitch, that is my family member.
Speaker 5: Okay, I want to know how you respond.
Speaker 4: So if they're allowed to keep sucking your first cousin, we're talking about boundaries here.
Speaker 2: What's the response here?
Speaker 5: In our relationship?
Speaker 2: Are your nails white and black?
Speaker 5: Yeah? They are?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 2: Are your so?
Speaker 6: In our current relationship in a perfect world, right for both being good girls and boys, we always talk to each other before ever like being sexual with.
Speaker 2: Someone, pictures and everything.
Speaker 6: Though, No, it's more like if ash were out at a club, and let's say I'm not there or I'm traveling and they're like, hey, like I want to go out tonight and maybe meet someone.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yeah, go do it, do your thing.
Speaker 6: Or if they meet someone and then text me like, hey I met someone, is it okay? If this happens, and then me in the moment, I'm like, okay, let me assess. Can I support this? Yes, like, go off, girl, have your fun. And so then finding out that it's the first cousin or like my extrava brother, I think naturally, there's always gonna be jealousy, especially I found when we're apart, like there's so much more jealousy when we have our own hookups than when we are together.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I mean, of course, but that is a great point, you said sending pictures first. So we're in the middle of writing this book, and I realized with my ex girlfriend, something we enjoyed was like doing it at the same time. She and I would be out at the same time. I'd be like, oh my god, I just met so and so, and it's just basic. Haven't we did do it much? But that was the most fun and it felt like, oh, now we can come.
Speaker 2: Together about it. But when you're doing this, do you get to bring them home? You guys share a home.
Speaker 5: Like, what's that like?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 7: So it's more I feel like, Okay, if one of us is at home, the default probably option would be you're traveling, you're gonna go to their place.
Speaker 8: We're not hosting.
Speaker 7: Oh, but if it's some of them, maybe would also interest me. And I'm the one at home and Maxi's out and saying like, oh, I'm having this great time. Sometimes it can end with can you bring them home? And then we'll have our like a little moment together if they're all okay with it. But I feel like it has been very much. We always try to if the jealousy comes up or something, we'll also express that and we'll be like, ooh, I think maybe that's because I'm just like, I recognize that would be really fun for me, and you know what, at that point, you should enjoy that, And so we like process that one out together. But what if though, we didn't have thepportunity to tell each other and it was just like in the moment, sexy hot.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's what I'm saying. For being good boys and girls that would never happen, but life happens. Things happen, and if that did, of course there's gonna be a conversation. There's gonna be jealousy. But I think that's the moment where I take off my partner hat and I put on my best friend hat and I'm like, Okay, how can I be like Kei Ki Maxi.
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 6: Like you know, that's how I want to show up for in supporting like yes, like it was amazing, Like bitch, what did you do? Did he eat your ass? Like did you take it all? Did you pegnam? Like I'm the one when whenever Ash has a hookup, I'm like, bitch, tummy eth and Ashes like no, like I want to like keep it to myself like sometimes and Ash sometimes when I have a hookup, They're like, I don't want to know anything.
Speaker 4: Really, I think I think there is there is a difference in receiving information.
Speaker 2: Put y'all make sure you get your tickets now.
Speaker 4: So May fifth, we are at the Earth Theater in London's and we made this a specific request to be in London on the weekend so that are all of our euro people can come and see this. We want our whole euro people Europe and okay, europeal pull whatever, all the black people that live over there, just take that another fucking Eurostar and come and see us.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be there. May fifth.
Speaker 1: We are having a whole new show, one that you didn't see. This is a part of the Climax tour. So even if you were on the Climax Tour and you need a little trip, it's gonna be warmer, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: Come through and see a that's right.
Speaker 4: Make sure you head on over to horehive dot com and get your tickets. Now, I think what I love without even us falling into there, I had a vanilla shit. The vanilla shit is actually that fomo is actually related to sex. So what y'all are saying and fear of missing out y'all know, we talk about fomo whether it's at a party or missing a family gathering or things like that, and fomo is actually about sex. Apparently, I want to read this comes from b vibe, but also a current research in behavioral sciences booh, not science. So researchers actually started rate three hundred and twenty seven Americans ages nineteen to sixty and measure their differences in attitudes, behaviors, and desires towards short term mating. Participants also writed statements like I can imagine myself being comfortable and enjoying casual sex with different partners between one and nine, and we're as to also rate levels of fomo to similar situations between one and five. Fomo is intrinsically linked to anxiety about missing a possibility, a possible opportunity for sex.
Speaker 5: And so if your partner, if your partner is.
Speaker 4: Having sex, that jealousy may not even come from the act that you did it, but from the fact that you weren't there, Especially as someone who enjoys having sex together.
Speaker 6: That just brought up for me, like the idea of fomo not only in sex, but how you found it or how you went about it right, because I know that Ash, And there was a time where we started to have fomo for each other's kind of ways we had to go about navigating because like me being a queer man, I can go on Grinder, I can go on Sniffies or whatever and find like somebody to hook up with, and like could be thirty minutes, could be an hour, but it could.
Speaker 5: Like very much to be that week ahead.
Speaker 6: I don't need to know your name, we don't have to exchange a word, like nothing like that bleeding this week, I gotta wait exactly, And so Ash is like, damn, I wish I could like get it that quick sometimes as like quickly have that hookup with someone, and then for me, I'm like, oh, I'm tired of these like transactional ass just boring ass like no connection hookups, Like I want to meet somebody on hinge and like talk to them a little bit and then like.
Speaker 5: Get to know that.
Speaker 1: I got a question. What about when you're ones more horny than the other, do you have to take a pause that week?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Very much.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 7: Actually, we actually like have some months where I'm like, this is my period week and I just need a little bit more support, And the FOMO is like, also, you know, I need you to also enjoy not doing anything right now because I'm in pain.
Speaker 2: Open and close the relationship.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's very much like a check in day of like Babe, like I'm really horny, I want a DA and they might be like, you know, I could feel it. I'm not feeling like a DA today. You go get your own da on your own. I'm like, okay, cool, or I'd be like, you know what, I just really miss us. I want to connect with us. So I'm like, okay, word, no problem, Like Dick will always be there.
Speaker 2: I need.
Speaker 5: I will a.
Speaker 2: Sexy time when it's not hard to find, not hard to time.
Speaker 1: Tell us about a sexy time where you brought someone home, maybe one of you was watching TV chilling, and then you're like, okay, I got somebody.
Speaker 8: When you weren't when we weren't together, we weren't together. Was there a time when we weren't together.
Speaker 4: You brought some I was just like, they don't be that sexy.
Speaker 7: I just.
Speaker 2: Tell us about anytime. Tell us the time where you're like, no, wait, can.
Speaker 4: We can we talk about that? Yeah, we were in a relationship where you go together. How how important is it for you to have the same type and how do you decide who compromises and who does it? Oh?
Speaker 5: I love that. I feel like.
Speaker 7: I feel like this like also just happened, but we I feel like, come to the compromise of who really gets to decide on, like who we want to explore with is more so the one that I think either proposes first, or is expressing a lot more of the horniness. And then for me, I feel like, if it's not someone I would maybe meet with alone, one on one, then we're gonna be picking options. We're gonna go through some options, we're gonna keep searching, but we're gonna keep that one as an option in the way of I see you, I see you where you're at, and this is about us, it's not just about me. And so if it happens to be that this is the person that we want to explore more with.
Speaker 4: Is this how you navigated this last one? I want to hear the most recent time y'all had to navigate this.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, come.
Speaker 2: On last night. This is posting in a month or stuff.
Speaker 4: So get story time, girl, let's let's get come on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're nervous. It's okay. They were ugly, but the.
Speaker 5: Wait, oh my god, so I just well I need beautiful.
Speaker 8: Okay, the dick was amazing. Eleven out of ten.
Speaker 5: Like the dick, but you know, not like to girthy where you can't like like.
Speaker 8: Deep throat that but not gag too much because it's the girth.
Speaker 2: So the dick was amazing.
Speaker 4: Let's go into why you weren't interested ash and and how y'all ended up?
Speaker 2: How Dick?
Speaker 7: So, Okay, we had met this person like months and months ago, and it was like one of those nights, and so we still had like the group chat of okay, like we're joking around with this person like they're like giving Daddy vibes, and we had this group chat still and then they just spontaneously hit us up again and sent us a beautiful Dick pic And it was there in that moment, Max was like, oh, I remember this one, like this is remember and I'm like.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but remember how like it's.
Speaker 7: Been months because I have those X Like we had those ex about things that they like noises they would make, or like names that they would call us.
Speaker 2: Do we hear the noises?
Speaker 4: Like what not?
Speaker 2: What kind of do we hear the noises? That turned you?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 2: What is like me?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: And I was like ye, But then I was like I'm like oh and me making out with them didn't how it was like still making the noises, kissing yeah, wait.
Speaker 2: Like grunting like oh I hate the animal girl.
Speaker 10: Hate it.
Speaker 6: But you sound like you're going like you're really stimulated and.
Speaker 7: It's like now kind of performative. I don't know, you seem like you need to just chill for a bit, dick.
Speaker 5: So so he hit us though.
Speaker 8: He hit us up, and in that moment last night, I was like, yeah, it is.
Speaker 5: A really great day you we're about to do your skincare.
Speaker 7: I was about to do my skincare and I'm like, I'm so tired. But then I know and recognize Maxie, you know, for the last twenty two days, was like, you know, I'm feeling some dick, and I'm like, yesterday was a rough day for me at work, so we didn't get to leave for that. Okay, I feel like I can show up right now. This is so convenient. The dick is there and I can forget some X at a time. So that's when we compromise, and I'm like, all right, we're not doing the skincare yet, let's hop them over.
Speaker 6: We're like you and we then we're like compromising, So how long is this going to be. We're like, let's make it clear, we only have thirty minutes, like we're taxing them. We are getting ready for bad minutes. Our cutoff time. It's twelve fifty eight. I love that you gotta go. Were just like haying around like okay, like you should go. Instead, it could be like, oh my god, it's left I'm feeling it. If we're really feeling it, we can be like, oh it's okay.
Speaker 2: I feel really good.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: So I have a question before we get into our ward because this was information shared on the show, and I don't want to really even get much into the show as much as I like, no, girl, just say because I don't want to ask, we don't want to ask.
Speaker 2: Let's be very clear, you really want to Let's be very clear.
Speaker 4: So it was announced that you first and only bottomed for Ash.
Speaker 6: My god, people don't believe that.
Speaker 5: Okay to talk about it.
Speaker 4: Mind you you saying you're talking about beautiful and Biden.
Speaker 2: A legendly.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 6: So that's the thing is like before, And it's interesting because before Ash, I would hook up with guys, but I would be more like, you know, like no kissing bro, like you know, like we're just like sucking each other's dicks, being doing like for play. I never even really was too into topping guys. Honestly, I hadn't got over my fear of the anus.
Speaker 5: I guess you said you.
Speaker 2: Had a lot of girlfriends another kind of makes sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So, like I knew my way around pussy, no problem, but it was like when it came to guys, the dick very familiar, the booty hole, that's where I get scared, right. And so then after being with Ash and really education and then I remember I had a roommate at the time that taught me like, no, you don't just like bottom out of nowhere like you have to like do she had to clean yourself out. And so they taught me what that was like. And so we spoke about it. Yeah, exactly. So Ash picked out a new little toy, new strap on.
Speaker 4: You picked it out and didn't let Maximo pick his size that he felt comfortable with.
Speaker 5: We start later.
Speaker 8: We started with it was like just like a let's try it out.
Speaker 5: I have, but not in.
Speaker 7: A way that I feel like really turns it with Maxie when it's it's very gender for me when Maxie and I like have that moment and I strap up. But prior to MAXI it's just feeling like very that top mask energy. Now it's like it feels like I'm connected to this bitch still do and it's like very beautiful. Sometimes I come faster with a dildo on versus without, and it's like crazy.
Speaker 5: It's all psychological, like can com.
Speaker 8: And that's like you're not even you know.
Speaker 5: Emotion Maximo, just sucking this.
Speaker 8: But I'm actually like it.
Speaker 7: Takes me time. So that's why I kind of gagged the first time. I was like, wait did I It did?
Speaker 6: And you just started leaking between your I love them because connected.
Speaker 4: Not only connected, I'm sure it's also which I'm a very visual person, the simulation and so how I like watching corners?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, motherfucker called me basic conrol.
Speaker 4: I like the boyer, but also watching watching someone somewhat devour you. You take that control in a position that most women don't get to sight.
Speaker 7: Which is why the gag of all gags is when we do glory holes and you're like, you never see a pussy in that hole?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Can we hear about the gloryholes? I know we talked about bushit, but wait the glory holes? So oh wait, let me finish off the strap on real quick? Okay, Okay, So then ash got the strap on.
Speaker 6: They took my virginity because essentially, for me, I never wanted to bottom for a guy because I just never wanted to give a guy that side of me personally. I got really close with this guy that I started dating, and I had thought about possibly bottoming, but it just never happened. And so with Ash, after falling in love, I'm like, Okay, finally I feel safe enough for someone to like take my flower, you know what I mean. And so she did and after that, now I've been able to like experience dick and I don't feel like attached to it. I'm like, girl, like, that's just another dick. Like it's not the same. It's not the.
Speaker 5: Same as like to it. It's another dick it is. Yeah. So now getting into gloryholes, you both do gloriholes together, you know, Okay.
Speaker 7: So I started with having that little fomo jealousy of how quick you can get it with like these different apps, and one yes, very gender for me for me to also not be playing on these apps, and also to the fact that I can, like, I don't know, experience something that's.
Speaker 5: Very gay culture gloryholes.
Speaker 7: Right, So I expressed one day when we have now moved in together, like, you know, it would be really hot if we like set one up here and nego like talked about it with someone.
Speaker 5: Slow down with this goddamn story.
Speaker 4: So you didn't go anywhere in bushwell, you set updamn glory, set one up home.
Speaker 5: Let's let's let's get into that and scene. How do you build it? How do you set it up?
Speaker 7: We have the front door, got it, yeah, and we got all the clan, like big clans, like the very big one, so.
Speaker 2: Like for when you're doing a photo shoot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, okay, And so we clamp a bed sheet and took bed sheets and we cut a hole in it at the right height, and so we clamp it up onto our like I'm doing this and then on to our like you know.
Speaker 8: The one of the doors just.
Speaker 6: Like a support. So literally you walk in our front door. We shut all the lights off before, play a little music. We might live water or if I have some drink maybe like a little rum or something and a glass, I'm for you to drink whatever you want. And then we'll find somebody. We obviously we let them know where MF couple is what we say online because we don't want to confuse anybody. And then if they're interested, we'll be like yeah, like come stop drop by.
Speaker 5: This t it's a knock? Was there a certain knock that well?
Speaker 6: Was? The funny thing is you have to go through our security to go downstairs.
Speaker 7: So this guy so they don't know your names, but they know where you live, and they want to come up, and we're like, yeah, that's right up.
Speaker 5: That's them.
Speaker 8: Let them up, and then they'll knock.
Speaker 7: Maxie opens the door through this little hole and then we're on the other side and they can they just now like be undressed. We've already talked about the fact that we're okay with like receiving servicing, et cetera.
Speaker 4: The do what you are performing oral on these or did you bend over with your whole take it?
Speaker 5: I've been yet. Actually I know I haven't taken anything. Yeah, through the glory hole, but I haven't. But through the glory hole.
Speaker 6: Typically, it's funny because when we're finding people online, first of all, they're gagging. They're like, wait, it's like it's a guy and a girl, can you send me pictures of the pussy? And then I'm like, they're not sending you nudes. They're like, well, how am I going to know it's it's a girl and the other and We're like me, you can eat first when you get here you want, and they're like yeah, sure. So as soon as they get there, they're like, yeah, let me like let me eat her pussy, and we're like okay. And then they got and like okay, and then they're getting off. Now the guys they're getting off to not only being like pleasure through the gloryhole, but they're like, oh my god, there's a guy and girl and sometimes they'll be like okay, now now her second, Okay, now give it back to him. It's like, you know, it's really hot, like super cute, and you don't got to see their face.
Speaker 1: Even a threesome, but not having a three, you don't know what they look like.
Speaker 5: And just they just you ever see their pictures?
Speaker 8: I usually don't want to. The fantasy is that I don't see them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ash like yeah, boy doesn't like.
Speaker 7: To see that because if I see the face, then it's going to take longer to search, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's true, like.
Speaker 8: What I'm here for the place.
Speaker 7: Convenience so nice, like so the gloryhole makes sense because now we all win.
Speaker 8: But that's that was really.
Speaker 2: They ever wanted to come around the curtain.
Speaker 6: Now, we had one guy where where he started to like reach behind the curtain.
Speaker 8: And we're like, no, no, this is my.
Speaker 5: Thanks God, we've never had that happen yet.
Speaker 6: But yeah, we're just we are also.
Speaker 2: Not living life bit and y'all thought we was home.
Speaker 5: We're very selective. They are selective. They keep us safe.
Speaker 2: Nice, but it's.
Speaker 6: Like, you know, it's dedicated search time and like as soon as something that like turns you off for like, oh no, like this just doesn't feel right before.
Speaker 2: We get out of here.
Speaker 4: For people who may be as adventurous as y'all in couple format wanting to inviit strangers, how do you keep yourself safe?
Speaker 5: How do you what? What protective measures.
Speaker 2: Do you have? You have a gun? Probably not, don't say if you do, because but how.
Speaker 4: Do you protect yourself if someone is coming and maybe predatory or not.
Speaker 6: First of all, communication obviously, trust your gut. If you ever feel anything that's like unsafe, even in just chat, like you have every right to just blast, like you don't have to talk to anybody, and people start to get defensive or feel entitled to your time, that's a very big red flag for me.
Speaker 5: I'm like nope, no, thank you.
Speaker 6: Also, we're very fortunate to live in a nice building with the doorman, so we have that security. We have cameras, like there's kind of that stuff. But then also communicating with each other like are you getting tested, when's the last time you were tested?
Speaker 5: Do you practice safe sex?
Speaker 6: A lot of gays around prep and now they do like doxy PAP, So just like communicating that and then us making sure that we're staying on our testing like every two to three months, just like getting our rounds, checking it out so that we're staying honest and safe with other people.
Speaker 5: I love that and shout out.
Speaker 7: Actually, Chelsea Express Health Clinic they do free testings and it's the same day results free and Chelsea Baby where Chelsea Health Express clinicance?
Speaker 2: Is it in Chelsea? Yeah? It is because the way I've been paying two point fifty know they're good.
Speaker 8: That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is the wait long.
Speaker 7: No, so you gotta go at eight am open and you'll be fine, and you just have to.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I've been taking my coffee ship, but I just.
Speaker 6: Want honestly, if you go a little later, just you'll know you're in the right place because you'll see a line of but queens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Chelsea.
Speaker 5: Clinics.
Speaker 2: But it's that easy. I don't want to there. Calm down, let me go get my test in the queen first, right.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: I know you. Literally my man went to go get tested at the playing parent her. The other was like, let's start with some fresh results. And I was thinking I never had to get an abortion as much as we talk about this ship because I've been to the guy I know, the walking empty where they've known me, and I'm like, where.
Speaker 2: Am I going to get the abortion when I don't know me?
Speaker 1: I know that sounds crazy. I'm not planning it like a birthday party. I'm just saying if I had to.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying to be said, Oh, I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 4: I actually was trying to go out to like Queens where I don't want to say your people, but I don't want to be around we're all let me Todd, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Run across no matter. You gotta go up to Yeah, d girls trip, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Girls trip for test results before we gave here though. Family planning, do you guys want to have kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Ashes, actually yeah, we're trying to figure that out more seriously, so me getting healthcare now, I'm gonna like try to look at freezing my eggs and I feel like that's just naturally like having the option to give life, like that would be amazing. But I just feel like at that time being trans masked being pregnant. I mean, that's like I'm God like that would be amazing.
Speaker 1: But both I'm gonna say this though, it's crazy freezing your eggs while having a partner. No one talks about that. Yeah, they always think, oh, you're lucky you have someone. What a great thing to hear come out of your mouth. For real, because so many women are watching this and thinking they have to freeze because they're single, not because they have they haven't enjoyed their relationship.
Speaker 4: Let's be very clear politically, we are in an election year. There are certain states now looking to literally remove the option of freezing eggs because they say that it's.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: But Bushwick, we we I we we need a part two, even if when you guys have one, but if not with love a part two, even if we do Patreon, but also.
Speaker 2: I have your email. I want to come to the next Lucia party. I haven't been to a queer party.
Speaker 7: Next month there will be more to come. I'll be on Instagram talking about it. But I'm actually meeting with morgana tomorrow talk.
Speaker 2: And thank you you're saying yes, by the way, I did not expect you to say.
Speaker 5: I got Are you kidding?
Speaker 8: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: I think reality TV people are very The network really freaks them out from exploring. And also you don't know what someone's trying to do.
Speaker 4: So I really appreciate you see you know and be prepared for everyone to hit your dms trying to fuck. I would love though, for your next party opening it up to our Patreon community. Just invite more before high members. They're definitely familiar with Susia. Susia has also been featured on Sex Cells her Sean Fuse. So love creating like more of an ecosystem of a more more people that understand this lifestyle, that are exploring this lifestyle and it truly can be open to being comfortable with more.
Speaker 2: Like minded people.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, So if you can, can you let everyone know where they can follow you and spot in them d ms?
Speaker 8: Yes, you can catch me on Instagram at eat my Ash Lee, wait, wait for real?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that is I.
Speaker 7: I was dying for like two days when I thought, okay, this is it and I was like to do a great time I say it, I'm like, oh that makes me really happy.
Speaker 5: It's like how I felt.
Speaker 2: But we came up with horrible decisions like it's good everybody named pissat.
Speaker 5: Great Maximo and I am maximum extravaganza.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it's.
Speaker 5: What's what's par two? We gotta do this.
Speaker 6: But absolutely, if you're out there, if you're in New York, if you want to experience a queer play party, a truly queer play party, and a safe space, Susia and Susia queer, just to give you an idea, you have like a mixer, then you have a consent speech where then we talk about the rules of the space and then we open it up to like safe play. But it's very much about enthusiastic consent and decolonizing like race, sex and gender. So honestly, that's.
Speaker 2: A very decolonizing couch.
Speaker 5: Very much and Ash, thank you so much for joining us here on horrible decisions. Thanks.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you want more information about their parties or also our bonus content. Make sure you join us at patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions. If you're on our YouTube, you may be able to watch some clips as well as listen to a clip right after this episode. But thank you guys for supporting. Thank you guys for listening. This has been yet another episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 2: See you in London. Bye, hey guys.
Speaker 4: We are super super excited to be announcing that we are part of the second annual Block Effect Festival in Atlanta, Georgia.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a wild and brand new show that you didn't see last year. We're so excited to be back with our atl family and our Blacksheed family.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 4: So the date is Saturday, April the twenty seventh. Make sure you head on over to block Effect dot com and get your tickets now.
Speaker 1: See this one of our most popular episodes you've ever had. We're guests with disabilities, and I think it's because.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody's curious.
Speaker 1: We all want to know, and it's like this is like our secret way of figuring out this is your dick work.
Speaker 10: You hear man, I don't want to keep it focky with you listen, I back. I was final core injury.
Speaker 11: When I was eighteen, I was in a football scholarship and a lady was texting and driving and ran me off the road right after practice and I broke my naked two places.
Speaker 2: Now your name is Fletcher. Let's start with that.
Speaker 10: Fletcher.
Speaker 1: You're known on IG as Rolling on Faith, but some people call you the wheelchair nomad.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Correct? Correct?
Speaker 11: Yeah, i' obtain a nickname the wheelchair Nomad because I do a lot of traveling and moving and grooving.
Speaker 2: How long have you been to say, like, how old are you?
Speaker 10: I'm thirty one, twelve twelve, my birthday coming up thirty two, I know, right, getting old? Getting oh for real, for real?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: You said, like, you know, the texting and driving, which is so crazy because we we take for granted so much, like we're like technology, you know what I mean, and like actually having an experience just to drive and not text people can't do anymore. When it happened to you, did you think that there was a chance that you would walk again?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 2: What was that experience?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 11: Oh, well, of course, you know, saying being eighteen years young, you have the idealization like, damn, like I really can't walk, you know what I'm saying, And especially being an athlete, like I've rely on my physical capabilities my entire life, and I was blessed enough to receive a football scholarship. And then when my physical ability was taken away, I was like, damn, what I'm gonna do now? But you know, fortunately my parents are still education inside of me. So I went back to college and got a degree in computer science. But it was it was tough in the beginning, and because that's the main goal, It's like, all right, I need to walk.
Speaker 10: I need to walk. I need to walk. I need to walk. But then you start to learn what it really means to be paralyzed. It was like, before I walked, maybe I she'll learn how to put my shirt on first, Maybe she'll learn how to give myself dressed. You know, it's like levels to it. It ain't just like not being able to walk.
Speaker 1: What were basic things that you like that were super frustrated And I'm sure you know. I mean it's been what twelve thirteen.
Speaker 10: Years now, thirteen years?
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: What was something basic that you were like, fuck, I can't do this, And it was difficult for you basic needs with yourself in.
Speaker 11: The beginning of like now that I'm thirty thirty one, because it changed throughout the times, does so like you know, like being honest, like when I was eighteen, I got hurt and then you paralyzed.
Speaker 10: First day eighteen yard think can I still have six? Like that's the first day you started thinking that?
Speaker 2: Was you fucking that young?
Speaker 10: When did you start fucking now that? You can't tell nobody, But I lost my virginia at fourteen.
Speaker 2: That ain't that man?
Speaker 10: Wow, it is that was too young to be doing what I was doing. I never forget boys, it's best. Yeah. I got here for the first time in seventh grade and I lost my virginia in the eighth grade.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's not about you didn't think it is your dick on work? But did it work?
Speaker 10: What's so? That's what you know?
Speaker 11: You go to the doctors and they give you all you know, the blue diamonds and all see alicis and all that stuff.
Speaker 10: So you know, everybody's body is different. So what it might work to oh, yeah, you get it right to it? Well, I was still fresh in my injury.
Speaker 11: So like after like a year of like, all right, before you start thinking about that, let's work on therapy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So after that accident, you went a year then not having sex because they wanted to.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I would say, I would say like a year. I would say, like a year and a half. Yeah, did you did you have.
Speaker 4: Any xs that you was fucking before the injury that came back and fucked you after the injury?
Speaker 10: Now to give you pity, no, not not not not before and not before and after. I wish, but not before and after.
Speaker 11: So like, unfortunately the situation I was involved in, just being young, she ended up breaking up with me when I was in the hospital.
Speaker 10: And uh no she didn't. I won't even call her that. She she good people.
Speaker 2: She was just young. How did she do it? How does she do it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: Fuck her?
Speaker 10: See, I ain't that type of nigga. I can't do it like that, Like I can't. You know what I'm saying. I can do it. That's still my homie.
Speaker 11: She was just like because I was a freshman in college, she was a senior in high school, and she was just like, you know, Flitch, everybody's been coming up to me house, Flitch house, flitch.
Speaker 10: I've had to shake into therapy.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 11: I just need a break from everything, you know. I think it's the best if we just, you know, take some time apart. And I was like, bitch, I mean I see you, Like I didn't what like, this ain't the time for this at least wait till I got to the regular room that far.
Speaker 10: I'm like, she could have waited a little bit when I get it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Like, plus being that quote unquote star athlete and then being paralyzed, you think, you know, she eighteen, She don't have to take care of this nigga.
Speaker 10: She don't have to do this, She don't have to do that. But then the nigga bossed up and was like, Okay, damn matn flesh, you right here doing these things