Speaker 1: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter and listen. If you need advice and relationship, dating, work, sex, parenting and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know it could be yours.
Speaker 2: You never know it could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry lettau all.
Speaker 1: Right and if you thank you subject, nothing is free over there. Dear Stephen Shirley, I've been dating a man for four years and he is slightly younger than I am. We met on a site for polygamous I was new to it, but he was not. He lived with the woman at the time, but they broke up recently, so now is just me and him trying out monogamy. It's easy for me to be with one person. It's him that I am worried about. I guess all men want to have their cake and eat it too. But our biggest problem is his finances. Since his girlfriend left him, I realized she was paying most of his bills because now nothing is free over there. He constantly has his hand out begging for money. When I go visit, I buy the groceries for his house and mine.
Speaker 2: Now I do.
Speaker 1: Stupid things like picking up and paying for his dry cleaning weekly, and I give him gas money. He said that he feels bad for needing money all the time, so he mentioned getting him another girlfriend on the side. That threw me for a loop, because I think the only reason he would want to add another person to the mix is because he needs the money. It makes me feel like that's why he's still messing with me instead of getting a second job. He plays video games all night, and he's at the bar in his building doing poetry. My friends said, I'm giving sugar Mama vibes. They said, he's using me for money, and polygamy is a front so he can cheat. How do I tell if he's still into me or if I'm just paying him for sex because he's not into you, and yes, you are paying him for sex. I mean, these are just facts, and this is crazy. You got to get out of this now. I mean this. I don't usually say this early, even in my response, but you got to leave him you need to see what everyone else is seeing. Just like your friends pointed out, this man is using you for money. You're giving sugar Mamma vibes, and the polygamy thing is affront to bring in another woman. Stop buying his groceries, stop giving him gas money, stop picking up and dropping off his cleaning, and please stop giving him money. This man is doing absolutely nothing for you but draining you drive nothing at all. He's not serving you in any kind of capacity. He's sitting back waiting for you to come over and take care of him. That's his job, all right. This relationship is about as one sided as it gets. And I know you gotta want more for yourself, but guess what, You're never gonna get it from this guy. Never Steve.
Speaker 3: Please, this letter is stupid from top to bottom.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna pretend like it's not. It's just ignorance.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just read this letter and point out to you the ignorance of the letter. Some of the stuff will have to retain because we're gonna have to go back so I can retrack to show you how it don't make no sense. I've been dating a man for four years. He is slightly younger than I am. That's a false statement right there. He is way younger than her. She didn't want to put the ages in here because she didn't want to seem like as big a food.
Speaker 2: That will come up later in the letter.
Speaker 3: We met on a site for polygamous You met a man on the site for polygamous people who are in multiple.
Speaker 2: Relationships at the same time.
Speaker 3: I will put to it, but he was not okay, So what he do and obviously is what you want to do because you over there on the site too. Stop me when I'm wrong. He lived with a woman at the time, dug Ain't that what polygamists do? He lived at a woman, and he lived living with a woman at the time, but they broke up recently, so now it's just me and him trying out monogamous for women. Boy, woman Laby, you met a man on a site for polygamy, and now he broke up with the woman he was polygamy And where you with? And now y'all decide y'all want monogamize with each other and you ain't gonna be polygamy and no mot with no more women. But you met on a polygamy and the on site. Girl, shut up this letter so stupid. My whole response is going be stupid with me. You are y'all out there polygamy, and now all of a sudden, you all want him to be money monogamized. It ain't finnh have. It's easy for me to be with one person. It's him that I'm worried about. You met him on a polygamous site. I can be with one person. You didn't want two on the site. Now you say it's easy for you to be with one person. It's him. I'm worried about you. You ain't gotta worry about him.
Speaker 2: It's what he do.
Speaker 3: I guess all men want to have they cake and eat it too. That's not true. All men would like to have the cake and eat it too. Women would like to have they cake and eat it too too. It don't mean you're gonna go get somebody else. Hell. I like eating ice cream and peanut butter sandwiches. I wish I could have one every night before I go to bed, but I know if I do, I'm gonna wait two seventy. So see, what you're saying is making no sense to me. I guess all men want to have they cake and eat it too. Yeah, but you know you can't. But our biggest problem is is financing. Since his girlfriend left him, I realized she was paying most of Now nothing is free over there. Constantly got his hand out big and for money. When I go visit, I buy the grocery for his house and mine. Now I do stupid things like picking up and paying for his dry clean and weekly and I give him gas money.
Speaker 2: Well, hell, that's everything. If you're picking up my dry clean, you paying.
Speaker 3: For my gas, and you doing my groceries, that's nice.
Speaker 2: That's nice cut. That's nice cut.
Speaker 3: He said he feels bad for needing money all the time, so he mentioned getting him another girl Fred on the side.
Speaker 2: Hang on, Steve, he a polygamis.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry Letters subject nothing is free over there. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening, Steve Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Professional Wrestling Fans continues every week. Watch TNA Thursday Night Impact every week on AMC.
Speaker 2: It's like electricity flowing through your veins.
Speaker 4: To start the TNA wrestler of bringing their drilling, the drama, and the total NonStop action On Thursday Night Impact, see Matt and Jeff Hardy, Nick Naemans, Leon Slater, Mike Santana, the knockouts, and more.
Speaker 2: Battle on the Road.
Speaker 4: Don't miss the action of tena Thursday Night Impact every week on AMC. For showtimes and more information, visit TNA wrestling dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, come on, Steve, Let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is nothing is free over there.
Speaker 2: This letter is so ignorant.
Speaker 3: This woman who says she's dating a man for four years and he's younger, slightly younger than me. That's not true. If they met on the site for polygamies, I was new to it, but he is not. Okay, that's what he do and that's what you want to do. That's why you was over there on the site. Let's just be real about this.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: He lived with a woman at the time, but they broke up. He lived at a woman at the time. Dum. That's what That's what polygamy is. You in relationship with a few people that say it says.
Speaker 2: Quo, and then you not. This ain't breaking new, this ain't nothing seeing anything.
Speaker 3: They broke up recently, So now it's just me and him trying out monogamy. What that don't make no sense? So now it's just me and him trying out monogamy. How you met him on a polygamy site and he's a polygamist, and y'all is poligon men. Now he wants to monogami in and it don't work like that.
Speaker 2: Child.
Speaker 3: It's easy for me to be with one person, But it's him that I'm worried about.
Speaker 2: And you should be because he's still on the site.
Speaker 3: See you didn't say he got off the site. I guess all men want to have they cake and eat it too. That's not true. I do want to have bowlice crema and peanut butter sandwich every night, like I did when I was living in New York. But I got up to two hundred and forty eight pounds doing that. If I do that now, I'll be two seventy. Okay, I realized she was and then, But it's our finances. This is the biggest problem because since his girlfriend left, I realized she playing all the bills. He constantly got his hand out begging for money. When I go visit, I buy the groceries at his house and mine. I do stupid things like picking up and paying for his dry cleaning weekly, and I give him gas money. Well, that's everything. The only thing you ain't doing is paying is written. He said he feels bad for needing money all the time. So he mentioned getting another girlfriend on the side. He done already met up and on the polygamous site he's still on now. He just mentioned getting a girlfriend to see how you gonna feel about it. That threw me for a loop. How the hell that throw you for a loop?
Speaker 2: Lady?
Speaker 3: You met him on a site for polygamis. Then he mentioned a new girlfriend. How that throw you for a loop? You say, we try and monogamy, y'all done tried it.
Speaker 2: He ain't like it. He back to polygamy here, he back to it poliga mean, that's.
Speaker 1: The word funny though, that's a funny word.
Speaker 3: I'm polygamia and that's going about your being. That threw me for a loop because I think the only reason he would want to add another person to the mix is because he needs the money. Yes, he needs the money, but he gonna sleep with him too. Here jigglow and it makes me feel like that's why he's still messing with me. Now listen to me, lady. He's still messing with you because he's a poligamist. They mess with several people at the same time. They have a psyche poet. You done been on it because you was new to it. This is what he do now instead of getting a second job, he plays video games all night, or he's at the bar and his building doing poetry.
Speaker 2: My friend said, I'm giving sugar mama vibes.
Speaker 3: Now let's go back to the top where you said he's slightly younger than you. Your friends say you giving sugar mama vibe because he way younger than you. He is way younger than you. And yes, you are looking like for food. They said, he's using me for money, and polygamy is a front so he can cheat. Polygamy ain't a front. That's a lifestyle. They got a site. You met him on the site. It ain't so he can cheat.
Speaker 2: He been cheating. He on the site. This is the letter.
Speaker 3: So dumb, How do I tell if he's still in into me, or if I'm just paying he into or if I'm just paying him for sake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're paying him for sex. He doing you for sex. He gonna do it.
Speaker 3: He was doing the girl he was living with for sex and to get paid, and he gonna do this.
Speaker 2: New girl the same way.
Speaker 3: And that's what he doing to you. Just stop being stupid. But let me go back to the park where at video game games at night, he's at the bar in his building doing poor.
Speaker 2: That's what he does. Ladies and gentlemen. Let me get a name. Jim please welcome Jay Rap. Yeah what Jay Rap?
Speaker 3: J Rap is a acor LIM stands for James and polygamy.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about that. They ain't got about the R. Don't worry about that.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about the R.
Speaker 2: James is really a politicous okay now.
Speaker 3: James.
Speaker 2: Ladies general, welcome Jay Ralph. Lads, Jimmy, thank you. Here's my poor.
Speaker 3: I live in the building. I'm right upstairs. I play video games all the time. Why that she even can? I met all my women that I get with, and they all know I'm a polygamis. I don't play with just one woman. That's not what I do. So now you know I have some one of them?
Speaker 2: Is you all right? Steve? All right? Come on? He through poetry in the building at the Botty House States. Juniors are much better, though.
Speaker 1: Post your comments on today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app Free Never Sounded So Good. You can download it today now. Coming up at forty six minutes after the hour, it is junior and sports talk. Right after this, you're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.