Speaker 1: Elvis Durana, the Elvis duran phone tap. All right, Danielle, what do you have today?
Speaker 2: Well, Rosie emailed us and said her sister, Anita, has a cat that's losing its hair and she thinks it may be the food she's feeding it. So Rosie tells Anita, she met this lady in the supermarket that may be able to help her with her hair loss problem.
Speaker 1: But I gave her your phone number and she's gonna call you.
Speaker 2: So now I'm calling Anita as the woman that her sister met in the supermarket.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, I may.
Speaker 1: Speak to Anita.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: This is Anita. Hi Anita, This is Linda Cuzmo.
Speaker 2: Hi, Linda, I saw your sister on the line of key food.
Speaker 3: Yes, she called me, and she was actually.
Speaker 1: Telling you the story about your black cat that's.
Speaker 3: Missing fur right now.
Speaker 1: She was saying that.
Speaker 2: The black cat is missing fur because you're you're feeding it some crappy food.
Speaker 3: Well, no, that wasn't it. Since May, he's been to the bed like three or four times and they told me that he has allergies or it could be stressed, and they put him on that sea line something cast food. But he hates it.
Speaker 1: Your sister's making it seem like it's your fault that the hair's falling out.
Speaker 3: I take care of him. It's just that, you know, they want me to take him to the doctor like every week, and there's no reasons to keep taking him.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't understand why you haven't been taking him to the vet this whole time. I mean, that's your baby. If your baby sick, don't you take it.
Speaker 1: To the doctor.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't afford to take them to the vet every day.
Speaker 1: What the hell are you feeding this cat?
Speaker 3: I know I'm giving him the food that he's supposed to be on. Now I mix it with you know, regular friskies.
Speaker 2: Well, obviously that's not working, and obviously it might be bad parenting on your end.
Speaker 3: I mean, it is growing back. His hair is growing back. It just hasn't grown back fully.
Speaker 1: You might as well put the damn thing in a pillowcase and kill it.
Speaker 3: The well you're treating it, it's not getting worse. It could be. It could be stressed.
Speaker 2: Now, how the hell is cat getting stressed? He sits around looking himself.
Speaker 1: All day and eat well.
Speaker 3: Both doctors said that it could be stressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, he's stressed out, then, because you're not taking care of him.
Speaker 2: I am taking care of him, though I don't think so, and I'm very angry at this. I'm associated with the ASPCA, and I'm going to report you for this.
Speaker 3: Go right ahead report me.
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Are you cursing at me?
Speaker 4: Doctor?
Speaker 1: Hi Anita? Please? Who we got disconnected before?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't want to talk to you. Okay, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to help your pet.
Speaker 4: Now, that's fine. I'll take him to my vet. I don't need somebody abusing me on the phone.
Speaker 1: I'm not abusing you your cat.
Speaker 4: Excuse me. I am not abusing my cat, and I don't appreciate you even saying that to me. This is my place of business. Do not call me.
Speaker 1: Well, it's disgusting that you.
Speaker 4: Want me to call her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, doctors office.
Speaker 4: Hi Anita, was that girl's problem? Why? Because she's calling me and harassing me.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: She was so nice? First of all? She says, she's reporting me to the ASPCA.
Speaker 1: Okay, Nita, not for nothing.
Speaker 3: The cat's been like that for a long time.
Speaker 4: His hair is growing back.
Speaker 3: Though, Oh please, here's something wrong. Every not normal for a cat to look like that.
Speaker 4: If this woman called me again, I'm calling the police on her. And maybe she was the nicest woman. You must have said something to aggrav I didn't say anything to aggravate her.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with you? You don't care about that cat? Road?
Speaker 4: Please, I'm in work and I don't want to be aggravated. This is what you gotta do with neither. You gotta give me the bill from the vet. I'm not giving you nothing, Rose. And you can tell her she can go and report me. I want her to and I'm gonna you know what, I'm calling the cops.
Speaker 3: She harassed me, and you could tell her, I said, so.
Speaker 4: She's just doing her job, though, but Liz's not doing her job. She's a flier.
Speaker 3: They can't do that.
Speaker 4: Rose, don't foth of this. This is what you gotta do now. I don't have to do anything to anybody. Nobody could tell me what to do. You understand me. Tell her to go her mother.
Speaker 1: That's what I want you.
Speaker 3: To tell her.
Speaker 4: She's a idiot.
Speaker 2: Rose.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna get myself stressed out and aggravated. I want her to come to my house.
Speaker 3: I want her to come here because I will rip her apart.
Speaker 4: Okay, tell it, I leave me the ballone. You know what, I'm gonna call her cell phone, right Anita?
Speaker 2: Anita, your sister's playing his phone tap on you.
Speaker 4: You idiots.
Speaker 2: You're an idiot wrote you want.
Speaker 3: Phone tab.
Speaker 1: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all particeris
Speaker 2: The Elvis Dan phone tab Elvi's Duran in the Morning Show