Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife, and she couldn't. She cleaned and cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both obedient and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choices. We're good mom's bad choices.
Speaker 2: Who's single mom who said fuck the patriarchy shared all their bad choices.
Speaker 1: And found out they were so bad after all, we're experts, overshares and your new besties. Sit back and enjoy the ride. I can.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to good Mom's bad choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila.
Speaker 1: Camis Wednesday, Happy hump Day, bitch is happy, Happy hump Day. How you feeling, m I feel okay, baby daddy is annoying me today. But other than that, but new it's just like the levels of petty that niggas do go It's just stupid. But how could it be petty to you? You're literally doing everything. I think that every woman can relate to their baby daddy being petty? How was it being petty because we went to the store, because I took iri to go to cheer Oh okay.
Speaker 2: Well maybe well I'll tell the story a different day.
Speaker 1: Okay. Anyway, well because today because today my daughters in the other rammit, you can hear me.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I'll tell you my story this weekend. Last weekend, I took Luna to a fucking Tate McCray concert. I don't know if I told you this. I don't think I told anybody. But at the take mccrab concert, you know, like you know, like bitches go to seats that don't belong to them. That's like, that's standard, right. So we're in our seats. Shia is on her mom's lap, so there's one seat empty. So these two teeny boppers squeeze by me and I'm like, hey, that's my seat and they're like I'm like, hey, that's my seat. Oh I know, but no, nobody's gonna say anything.
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 2: I'm saying something, okay, okay, when you're when they're ready to when they're ready to sit down, can we just move? And I'm like, so I had a moment in my head and I'm like, okay, I'm i gonna be the old bitch at the concert and like kill it for everybody, and like and then I was like as it like even I've done this, but like even as a teenager, if someone said this is my seat, I would immediately move. I'm not gonna fucking go back and forth with you. I'm already like I'm at the fucking Tate McCray concert, so you can imagine amount of teeny bopper bitches that are there. You know, we saw Tate McCray at Call Her Daddy event, and you saw the crowd. So it's that time's fucking ten thousand. So I'm like, Okay, I'm gonna be cool. And I'm like, am i gonna be like a bitch? No, I'm not gonna be the old bitch because I really wanted to Karen that because I'm bringing I'm embracing my Karen this year. I'm gonna be the black caro. Yeah, because what else. Yeah, I'm gonna But then I was like, no, I'm not gonna go get security. I'm just gonna let the bitch sit here, you know. And so I looked over at Luna and she was like like she was disgusted with me for letting these bitches sit there, like you fucking punk bitch, I thought.
Speaker 1: She looks at me like, are you fucking kidding me. She was looking at them like and looking at me and looking at them I love me and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Now my daughter thinks I'm a punk bitch, like I couldn't believe it, and then find in my head I was like And then finally they're like okay, like two songs and I'm like, thank you so much, and I was like and I was like, I am I gotta really get into the like the mom mode, like.
Speaker 1: I love Tate McCray, I love teeny bopper music, even.
Speaker 2: When we have to watch like four hundred versions of Zombie four and they're like a musical that I can't stand.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm bonding. I'm bonding. We're bonding.
Speaker 2: She can't watch Friday every day, like we can't watch adult movies like I want to watch Baps and Clueless, and she's like, sometimes I gotta compromise and go to Tate McCray and like two little teeny boppers steal my seat and let my kid fucking judge me. And then later I was like, were you judging me? And she was like yeah. I was like, Okay, Well, so much for being nice not being the old bitch at the concert. I guess I should have went old bitchen.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's old bitch. I think that's just.
Speaker 2: You know, like when you when you're a young bitch concert and you're the oldest one there and they're like doing the young bitch thing of taking people's seats, you would think that I would, you.
Speaker 3: Know, just be more chill, and I was not.
Speaker 1: But what was their ethnicity?
Speaker 3: What the fuck do you think?
Speaker 1: So? Is it young bitch or is it white privilege? That's what I was thinking, Like, I think there might be different.
Speaker 2: The privilege is crazy. I think in general, the millennials are the millennials.
Speaker 1: We're millennials.
Speaker 3: What are they?
Speaker 1: GENALFA, the Gen what? Yeah, whatever?
Speaker 2: The Gen zs and the Gen Aalpha. They don't have common sense. There's a lack of customer service, a lack of common sense, and a lack of urgency. They missed a lot of chapters because they're on the internet. It's either like they're too woke and they know too many words, but they can't put it with critical thinking. They're like, oh, polly, empathy criticism, Like there's making all these words, but they don't really get it. On a actually embodied level, so they're just talking of their ass. And also, if you go to like American Eagle or whatevery, these fucking teeny bopper stores and they're like, hey, can you do this for me, they're like mm hmm, Like, hey, bitch, you work here?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: One time I was somewhere and the bitch had a fucking face fan on her face.
Speaker 1: I was like, do you work here? Yeah? Bitch, if you don't ask me if I need help.
Speaker 3: She's in here like with a fan on.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, there's a missing piece between the millennials, which the intelligence to us and the gins alphas whatever. I don't like them, and I'm gonna, I know, identify you're raising one.
Speaker 3: She's not like them.
Speaker 2: And as you can see, she wanted me to Karen, So that's how I know she's not like them. So that's my confession or my bad choice of the week, I guess, because I let these teeny bopper bitches punk me.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's it, that's all.
Speaker 1: Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 2: Nobody me let me tell you what happened at the Tavor Craig concert. Anyway, we're here with two very lovely guests today. This is my personal request. I stalked them, and really, I feel like it's my manifestation powers that brought them in because I saw they had a video that went viral right in front of our studio and I told my daughter, I was like, we're gonna get them. They must live in the neighborhood. And sure enough, shout out to Fairly. They brought them in by the Manifestation gods. Today we are joined by Bobby and Flying a Fly on a Boss, the Ink Girls.
Speaker 1: This show.
Speaker 2: Lady, you guys look so cute and your pink your pink hairs.
Speaker 5: I like that pink eraea pink doodle era.
Speaker 1: I like, that's what's a pink doodle era?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got.
Speaker 1: Pink hair, you know.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I think when I saw you guys, I was like, I think there are my people.
Speaker 1: Is she wearing elf? I was like, is she a fairy? Yeah? I didn't wear my ears to Naa and I because somebody forgot them. Orda one forgot them sam Mine too.
Speaker 5: Really, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Who are you?
Speaker 2: I know, so you usually are usually were You're like your fair are they ELFs?
Speaker 3: Are they fairy ears?
Speaker 1: Whatever the day is?
Speaker 2: I guess Okay, I just figured we're gonna get along great because I identify as the night fairy Felion period, and so I figured you guys were you're gonna you're gonna identify too. I love that love that is how identify as a night fair.
Speaker 1: It just depends, It depends on the night. Okay, Yeah, well tell us about yourselves.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to get to know you and like your journey and your story.
Speaker 1: How you guys became friends, You guys besties.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's from Detroit, you're from Dallas. We came here to l A to be big stars. Yes, we met on Hollywood Boulevard.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Really school, Yeah, you've.
Speaker 1: Met, Hollo Hollo.
Speaker 5: There's an institution music, music institution, and we met.
Speaker 3: There how long ago, like eons?
Speaker 1: Maybe it feels like a long long time. Were you What were you in school to study? Was it? Was it actually like music? Yeah, it's a music institution. But I know, I think I know what we were talking about. There's like editing, there's mixing, there's all types of stuff.
Speaker 6: We met in the Independent Artist program, which is like a culmination of all those things because they teach you like photoshop and logic, yeah, and music.
Speaker 1: Stuff.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, you want to do everything, going to be independent exactly marketing strategy?
Speaker 5: Yeah did jo?
Speaker 1: Did you graduate from there? Or I dropped out to college? What about you? You were doing all the way while with the AA or whatever?
Speaker 5: I don't know what it does.
Speaker 2: Associates not an AA AA is like alcoholics?
Speaker 1: Isn't that A didn't I thought it was called a degree.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't finish, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 6: A b associates is what I got. And it's hanging on my mom's wall.
Speaker 1: She's proud.
Speaker 2: She's so proud, not hanging out my mom's yesterday I met my mom.
Speaker 3: Wish something was hanging on her wall.
Speaker 2: Should have finished paying my tuition then, sorry, that was a personal that was a personal goodness.
Speaker 3: I just dropped out. I was on drugs.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. You're not what's tight? Can we put headphones on? So I have a real conversation.
Speaker 5: Do you normally have headphones?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: We don't have our kids here?
Speaker 5: Headphones on?
Speaker 1: Your kid? What drugs? Like?
Speaker 5: He's the microphone he's getting.
Speaker 1: I think he's getting fairly the headphase. Lord Jesus, let me have a candidate. This is an adult show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I dropped out. I moved to Sweden. I followed a boy to Sweden.
Speaker 1: Wow was he Swedish? Yeah, of course you slowed a Swedish boy.
Speaker 6: I thought I was gonna, like, you know, settle down and have like little fairy children.
Speaker 1: One black girl in Sweden.
Speaker 2: It's me and thee.
Speaker 6: But I was in like a farm town, so like Stockholm has like a bunch, but I was like maybe an hour out of Stockholm, very farm town.
Speaker 3: We were going for how long did that last?
Speaker 1: Like a year? But I was coming back and forth because like visa stuff was this family like where they're like come, I'm coming to the whole. Oh my god, the most beautiful person ever. Swedish people. Swedish men love black women. They do. I can attest to that. I had a Swedish boyfriend and he loved That's why there was so babies and really it was a very large population mixed babies. Yeah okay.
Speaker 6: But also I miss like African Americans specifically because there were like African people.
Speaker 1: It's different culture. It's a different culture. Yeah, And I was like it's black people like American blacks.
Speaker 2: You know, American blacks are specific and they're like, I have a I have a conspiracy theory, and I don't even know what's I'm a huge conspiracy theorist, but I have a cousin. Shout out to cousin Chris, and all we do is send conspiracies back and forth. And he was telling me most recently that the conspiracy is that, well, I don't think it's conpiracy. I think it's the truth. I know it's the truth.
Speaker 1: But that black people.
Speaker 2: Are indigenous to America, so it's not like we A lot of our history says that most of us got here via the slave trade. We know that's not true, but that this is why specifically African American culture is so globally influential, because this is our homeland and because this is where we're supposed to be, and that's why they like we actually ignite here and like even though all the all the like suppression and like attempted genocide and all those things doesn't work on us, and like we still rise like May Angelo, because this is actually the land we're indigenous to. And so that's why, like you know, African culture is pretty influential globally, but nothing is more influential than African American culture, and it's like coordinates that make us like boo boom, all of our superpowers come out.
Speaker 3: So I think I believe it.
Speaker 1: I believe. I don't believe that one, but I like it. I really want to.
Speaker 5: And I believe that African Americans.
Speaker 1: Are the best.
Speaker 2: From for African American IM if you didn't think you knew all the conspiracies.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna every week one that was a good one. That is a good one.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm like courdinentially, no, that's a word. I think that that makes sense. The headphones. Okay, so we're gonna go back a trucks.
Speaker 1: Are you on Why didn't you drop out of college? Oh? I was on drugs, just the normal ones the white people want.
Speaker 3: Do you need to be more specific?
Speaker 1: I see it's twenty twenty five. That could be like Crystal meth right, Oh my god. The rich white people went okay, not crack. No. I mean that wasn't specifically the only reason, but it was part of the reason I was going. I was living in New York, so I was going hard to the paint out there, and I was seventeen when I went moved away, and I was in college, and yeah, it was it was for me to come home. I actually volunteered to come home. I didn't know they did cook in New York. What I heard about that, I feel like it's what, No, it's heavily like, so I don't know what that's late hours, they are up to six am.
Speaker 5: They've been doing it.
Speaker 1: The good Lord knew not to put me in studios New York.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I didn't even think black people did cocaine until I moved to Atlanta and I was like, oh, oh, oh they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I thought that I thought it.
Speaker 3: Was a Hollywood thing. But then I realized that it's.
Speaker 2: Not doing it.
Speaker 1: They do. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I just saw it on TV and I was just like, no, you shouldn't ever, that's for crazy people.
Speaker 5: Then I met a lot of normal people.
Speaker 1: Then I came to Hollywood Boulevard. This is not using cocaine. You're at your own risk. No, we're not normalizing it.
Speaker 2: We're just saying in Hollywood it is normal. It's kind of like passing a bluntly.
Speaker 1: In the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's such a it's such a thing in l A that you will consistently see, like think like signs on the wall that says, don't do cocaine in the bast Yeah, because people will sit in there for fucking ever, have long conversations, and people like me are sitting in the hallway about to pee themselves my very baby bladder, and then they come out like huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I asked my mom if she ever did it, and she said everyone did it, and her day and she said, yeah, of course everyone did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: My dad did it.
Speaker 1: The eighties. It's going crazy. It was like weed but better. My mom denies, she said she never did it. Rick James, I know my mom's kind of square. Though I don't know I believe her. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't even don't that I believe that she did.
Speaker 1: It a few times. I think she was lying. She wasn't you, but she she was in the eighties.
Speaker 2: I think every I didn't never, you know, I some questions out even ask because you're gonna lie and I know the truth, right, But yeah, the eighties was and the seventies were a crazy time. The Good Lord has said you can't be in that time, because I would oded, for sure.
Speaker 1: Do you do mushrooms? Yeah? I was gonna say the paint on your face is giving. Yeah, if you're on If you're not watching this episode on YouTube, go take a gander on our YouTube. We have we have lots of aesthetics happening here, you do. We have her face, paint her face, paint my new weave. Y'all have a new weave? Guys, SI soin or weave?
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 1: Either the same thing? Change And Mila has a new hairstyle also.
Speaker 5: It's cute too.
Speaker 2: Usually my hair is usually like very short, and I've been we've been retreating a lot this year, so it's been in braids and so I mistakenly grew it out.
Speaker 1: This was not the plan and now it's this length and I kind of hate it. I look like a secretary. No you don't, but you know whatever.
Speaker 2: And I tell my hair She's like, I'm gonna cut off. She's like, no, you're not. I was like, yes, I'm cutting it. After I go to BALI no, I was like, bitch, who is the boss here?
Speaker 5: They own your hair?
Speaker 2: And well she kind of does. I've been finding her for twenty five years and she's white. Shout out to Cody cuts, my white hair dresser. Every time I tell I'm like, cuts it up. Cody cuts it up with a K and a t cot. But every time I tell someone that my hair dress is white, they're like really, I'm like, I know, right, she has a.
Speaker 1: Black soul cut it up?
Speaker 2: Does all of her clients are black? Because yeah, because she knows what she's doing.
Speaker 1: She grew up here in theod Oh.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if you, if you guys, ever had any second thoughts about having a white hairdresser, it does.
Speaker 1: It can work very rarely, very rarely.
Speaker 2: But if it's Cody, I might have found like the only white hair dresser in the Los Angeles area doing black hair.
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the valley, you gotta do what you gotta do. You guys have been you guys always lived in the valley.
Speaker 1: She's been a valley here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, most of my time here.
Speaker 1: You like it.
Speaker 5: I'm a no ho ho.
Speaker 2: I'm a no ho ho too. Would you go back to Detroit like to visit?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: And you said you're from Dallas. You go back to Dallas often, not often? And you just had a baby, right, I did. How did your baby?
Speaker 1: She's eleven months, she's almost a year old. How did you How was your birth? Uh? Was horrific, awful, zero ten. Don't want to do it again. But my sea sectional see section.
Speaker 6: I tried to do vaginal, but she just didn't want to come out, so I had.
Speaker 1: To go get induced.
Speaker 6: They did the balloon. They broke my water like fittanyl. They yeah, they give you like.
Speaker 1: A micro dose of fitanyl. What is that supposed to do open you up? No, it's supposed to help from the pain of I think breaking your water or this like balloon that they like, stay, I did the balloon. They did the balloon to me too. Oh my god, there's like a balloon. This is the weirdest thing.
Speaker 2: They put it in your pussy and then they fill it and they're hoping that you open up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that you'll dilate.
Speaker 2: That sounds like the most ridiculous procedure. There's like a dumb doctor like, I know.
Speaker 1: We could do I got it.
Speaker 2: I gonna see a clown like.
Speaker 3: A man, right like.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, you didn't dilate either, What I didn't? Okay, No, mine didn't. Whenever my time comes. So how long were you in labor? Forty eight hours? Yeah, forty eight hours. Potosin didn't work past four centimeter the same girl.
Speaker 1: Did you eventually get the epidural?
Speaker 6: Yes, I did, because we thought, okay, this baby's coming out, like I wasn't giving the epidural, let's do the pot let's do it all.
Speaker 1: And then they were like, no, it didn't work. Also, I could still feel the c section, the scar, no cut you open, like the pressure was immense and screaming on the table, and the anesthesiologists was just like pressure is normal, and I'm screaming welcome to being black in the hospital. Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, so it really hurt. I can feel it, and he's like a little pressure is the pressure or pain? I don't know the difference. Yeah, I felt like a baby. Grand Piano was on top of me. Yes, yeah, and then being like ripped out of you and put back and then ripped out. Yeah. It was horrific. I'm sorry. That's okay.
Speaker 3: I I am sorry that So because of that, you're you're good?
Speaker 1: Or do you think I will? Probably?
Speaker 6: But right after I was like, I do not want to do this. I get why bitches get surrogates.
Speaker 1: I get it. How do you feel?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm like I can't, I don't know if I'm with the surrogate, like it's one thing and maybe you absolutely can't, but just for like I don't have time this week.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, for that, I'm like real time.
Speaker 1: But the pain, maybe I do get it.
Speaker 2: It'll probably be easier your second time, when you know more, You'll you'll be more informed, That's what I'm hoping, and then you can just do it at the house or or you know, I just never go to the hospital.
Speaker 1: You'll never put that balloon in my pussy.
Speaker 6: Oh my, and like checking how dilated you are? Hurt so much too, Like they just come.
Speaker 2: In and just put their fingers inside of you every fucking twenty minutes, like you're a goddamn pinned hate it.
Speaker 1: I really love my dog. Really, yeah, I think we'll welcome to Welcome to the mom tribe.
Speaker 6: You would have kids too, that's yeah, But I want to like start and then don't stop, like once I start, like until I'm finished.
Speaker 1: You want to have that? Are you in a relationship with you both are? Do you want to have kids? Like writing now? No? No, no, I need a million dollars, got to get to get it a million dollars.
Speaker 2: One time me and Erica once said when we first started our podcast eight years ago, that we were gonna refrain from having sex until we made a million dollars. It wouldn't have been like five years.
Speaker 7: But we.
Speaker 1: Didn't do it.
Speaker 3: It was probably gonna take a long time.
Speaker 1: Damn. We would have been not fucked for like five years. Yeah, but we did it. We did do it. We did do it.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna have a baby.
Speaker 1: One fucked all the way along the way. Maybe I don't know why I thought.
Speaker 3: That was a great idea.
Speaker 2: I know, let's just not have sex energy I sell it for two weeks.
Speaker 3: I was like, I know forever you know.
Speaker 7: So who broke it first?
Speaker 1: Probably her? Probably. So we have a segment on our show called bad Choices Bad Choice of the Week. Do any of you ladies have a bad choice that you made this week? Bad mom?
Speaker 8: Not a bad mom, but a bad mom.
Speaker 7: So how bad should it be?
Speaker 1: Well? Bad could be bad meaning good good for you, bad for something out for somebody else, the actually just or just bad, just bad, fucked up choice.
Speaker 6: My husband is Jewish, so I told him I would participate in.
Speaker 1: I'm hungry Are your technology free?
Speaker 6: To and like no, I'm like, I'm like whatever, it's called like a little bit on it off of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but wait, are you I'm not Jewish, but are you going to cross over? No, he's not requesting that.
Speaker 6: He's not super religious. He's a liberal one. He just does the fun.
Speaker 1: Stuff like starving starving.
Speaker 5: He likes the spirituality of it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a tradition.
Speaker 6: Like yeah, like a lot of Jewish people are like either orthodox they go buy everything by the book, or like they just do the traditions.
Speaker 5: Like a turnip Jew. I guess because.
Speaker 1: The Jews do turn up. I do, you know, I do. I grew up.
Speaker 2: We grew up in the valley, so we grew up. I grew up with a lot of young Kipors and Russia Channa. Yeah, Friday Chabbots. And I will say I can adopt the Shabbat. I want to eat good dinner every Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna just buffet all the religions. I'm not religious, but I'll take Shabbot. I'll take you STOs exactly that.
Speaker 1: I'll take a.
Speaker 2: Couple of things, just a little bit from here. What's your religion. I'm a buffet exactly religion.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna start saying.
Speaker 2: That buffet buff commnitate with me. I'll tell you a little bit about it.
Speaker 7: Exactly.
Speaker 1: That's my bad decision. I'm regretting it right now. Okay, over, we're supposed to eat tomorrow.
Speaker 6: We're supposed to eat tonight, but also we ate too late yesterday, so you're supposed to eat after your were done eating the day.
Speaker 1: Before twenty four hours. Yeah exactly, Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thirty months after that or whatever, so we didn't stop or like, we had dinner late like nine or something, so.
Speaker 2: You have until ten basically, yeah, Okay, have terrible decisions, are you?
Speaker 3: Guys only been married.
Speaker 6: For like a year and a half.
Speaker 1: Did you have the whole like big wedding situation. No, we went to Mali.
Speaker 7: You had the best wedding.
Speaker 6: It was just like small our best friends, her and her partner, and then his best friend and his partner.
Speaker 2: As your husband, best friends with your partner. Okay, butt along, yeah, okay, but it was a five person wedding.
Speaker 1: Six Yes, it's nice, beautiful.
Speaker 6: And b it was amazing. I didn't want a big wedding. He's more like extraverted. He did want a big wedding, and you know, Jewish weddings were like huge, like there a thousand people.
Speaker 7: I was relieved because I.
Speaker 5: Didn't want to plan anything or like do anything. I was like, this is great.
Speaker 1: Did you have a bachelorette? No? No, no, no one one last time. No. We see each other all the time.
Speaker 6: It's just been hurt anyway, drinking out of a penis, but we do that anyway, right, nothing new here.
Speaker 2: How has it been being in business and like being in a group like business partnership and friendship? How has that worked for you guys? Like, that's not always an easy thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it worked out for.
Speaker 6: Us, thankfully. It's pretty good. We'rely good about each other boundaries.
Speaker 1: How long have you guys been doing music together?
Speaker 5: Six years?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 6: And she like she had showed me her stuff and I was listening to it after I got back from Sweden. I was listening to it, and I was like, we should do this together. And so I kind of pressured her into this and.
Speaker 1: Forced yourself into her group. We need to do this together exactly.
Speaker 6: I always loved her, So I was like, because we weren't best friends yet we like became best friends over are shy, But I was like, I love her and I adore her.
Speaker 7: She's very dope.
Speaker 5: I'll give it a shot, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, let's do it. And now it's the best decision ever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a great decision.
Speaker 2: What was your what were your solo names when you're a solo artist?
Speaker 1: Falyan okay, I mean Falyans is like that's pretty fly. Like you said that your your name is Nigerian. Did you grow up in a traditionally Nigerian householder?
Speaker 6: Like yeah, like traditionally Pan African Nigerian Jason m.
Speaker 1: I heard you say that your dad was not that supportive of the type of music that you're doing now, but he was supportive of you doing music. Yeah, he was.
Speaker 6: He's like a nomad artist himself as well, Like he did jewelry making and stuff, singing, dancing, all those things too.
Speaker 1: But he's a bubble lao. It was like a religious like a yeah African religious thing anyway. So he wanted me to do that.
Speaker 6: You didn't want me to like be up there rapp into Jay Dilla and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: She was doing boom I was like a boom back rapper, but he didn't want me to do that. What's a boom ba? J Dilla common like woke, like the backbeat back? What about you? What has been your journey with with your artistry and how you grew up?
Speaker 5: I grabbed this sooner? Did you ask me this?
Speaker 6: My parents are big music fans. All my family loves me. Nobody did it. I didn't know if you could do it, and then I figured out you can actually make music. And I started making it when I was like fifteen mm. Yeah, and not just like finding my way figuring it out. But yeah, my parents are pretty supportive. Like my dad's like, girl, you say crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she worked at the Motown Museum.
Speaker 6: Oh she knows every single fact about Motown and music in general.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm a little rusty now, but yeah, I worked at the Motol Museum as my first job.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're telling the future. You knew you're gonna be here in the front seat.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I was listening to your Sothy and meet over were listening to your new single that's coming out on Halloween called try Me. I love your style. You guys like are like a bridge between like like hip hop, rock, like punk, R and B. Like what would you like?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 8: I mean?
Speaker 1: I think you're like genre crossing, but like what genres we you say, like your style falls under.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're like all black girl Yeah like pop pop, yeah, hip hop, hip hop?
Speaker 1: Have you already shot a music video yet? Just you know, Miila and I are top notch video hosts, are you seriously? We have been in about seven music videos. So if you need a music video, ho for hire. Okay, if you want a host, No, We've been featured in Duran Bernard's videos. We've been featured in Jessica Rose's music videos. What are the new.
Speaker 2: Videos, Melanie Fiona, We're like a duo music video like collective thing that is going on, So just throwing it out there.
Speaker 1: We haven't seen her dance moves yet.
Speaker 5: We right around the street, we write down we're shooting.
Speaker 2: My daughter would be very proud like so today, Yes, late late in life video hosts, but we're still doing Its never too late.
Speaker 1: To be video. I know how how challenging it can be to be an artist and just be independent artist. Are you guys independent artists? That's what I thought. Me and Mila were independent podcasters for many, many years until we signed to Black Effect. Our family at Black Effect, ihearty five year anniversary, What do you think is like been the biggest challenge being independent? And then like what has been like the best part about being independent?
Speaker 6: The best part about being independent is that we don't have to like show ship to a label or like to an A and R, and they don't have to like micromanage or like.
Speaker 5: Cut it on our ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, cut us into pieces and then dissect that and then analyze it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The worst part is it's expensive. Yeah, everything costs.
Speaker 1: So god damn much, everything, everything, especially in La.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, but likely you have a producer who's allso your husband. Yes, that's cutting down a little bit of cost.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, that's that's true.
Speaker 1: That's ful.
Speaker 5: He comes in a lot of it on the back end.
Speaker 1: He's like, I got the back end. I got him on the back end.
Speaker 5: She really did a big one with that one.
Speaker 1: You know what. That's that's that's not talked about enough.
Speaker 2: Like when you have like a we call my man the tribe husband, and when he shows up for like the whole tribe, like teaches the kids to ride bikes, he cooks for us. But then like when it's time to repay, make the payment back, you got it's me.
Speaker 1: I'm an independent label, Like I've got to do it brick by brick.
Speaker 9: Yeah, a bike riding last week, I got a ride bike teaching.
Speaker 2: This is gonna trump too many fucking friends. You gotta pay back something his favors.
Speaker 5: Somebody's got to do it.
Speaker 3: I understand.
Speaker 2: I understand where you're coming from. Oh my goodness, And how's your partner or with the scene in music or what is how is that?
Speaker 6: He's an actor and screenwriter but he also coaches kids basketball.
Speaker 5: Oh nice, But he came on tour with us.
Speaker 6: And shot footage because somebody had to get up there and let's make this money family affair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need the footage exactly.
Speaker 6: We opened up for Gene Moo name the Most Amazing Dreams. But yeah, you can see him on stage. He's like there, he's like six two and like lanky soth's there with the camera bending down.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, make sure you can invite us to the Jenelle Money's Halloween party.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: We're usually usually sneaking and we get him. We have him with a friend of a friend.
Speaker 1: But now that we know you guys, yeah, we're gonna you.
Speaker 5: Probably can use our names if you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, I'm flying. Yes, it's like, okay, she's at home. Other baby, she's not gonna mind. Don't wry.
Speaker 6: But no, her Halloween parties are epic. Yeah, it's so good, like she goes all out. I know.
Speaker 1: I love you guys Halloween, but just like we are. Is that your what's your favorite holiday? Hmm?
Speaker 6: I like New Year's real because it's like a fresh start.
Speaker 1: Thanksgiving I think, what? What the what? In the colonizer, I'm from the South California. We call it indigenous people stay. I'm from Dallas, tex And people love Thanksgiving. Put that spread out my smoke.
Speaker 2: A joint dressing or stuffing dressing that's down south.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the same ship. But I love do you say?
Speaker 2: I say stuffing because I'm from a l A l A thing, But also like why don't we eat.
Speaker 3: Stuffing all year around? Like why do we have to wait for the holiday.
Speaker 5: My mom makes him good dressing.
Speaker 1: I don't want it all year round?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I don't either. I want it on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: For me. I will make it myself because we are not leaving Thanksgiving Day without this god damn stuffing that I've waited eleven and.
Speaker 1: A half months for you mean Indigenous People's Day. Indigenous People shout out to them.
Speaker 6: We support all, it, says the coordinates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love Indigenous People's Dame love food.
Speaker 2: I guess when you dress up every day, Halloween is not your like, doesn't have to be your favorite Halloween.
Speaker 1: Enjoy it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, we like to dress up no matter what. Were not.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna adopt that.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna take a page out of you guys's book, and I'm not gonna wait until I mean, I'm not gonna wait to the week of Halloween to do it all year long.
Speaker 5: Okay, you must express Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling feline. I mean I had to wear my ears on a regular basis. I saw the little bitches in high school doing it. I was like, oh, I could do it too, and you can.
Speaker 3: And then I.
Speaker 1: Also got some motorized fairy wings. Yes they were going like.
Speaker 7: That's fun.
Speaker 3: But I was knocking people over.
Speaker 6: But I loved every seconds. Sometimes I wear them and yeah, you'd just be knocking. Sorry, you have to stop caring after a while. I don't say sorry.
Speaker 1: Fairy doesn't care.
Speaker 3: Fairies don't apologize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, I don't care over, just keep walking.
Speaker 5: You're a mission.
Speaker 1: Now, you're a mission, ladies.
Speaker 2: We usually play a game called trigger, so basically like, well you hear these press on nails, bitch?
Speaker 1: Shut up?
Speaker 5: Oh shut up, press on too.
Speaker 1: I'm on my non toxic journey and I have taken off my gels and I've put the press ons. And I've had these press ons on for three weeks. If you've been watching this, you've been watching us for three weeks. We've been recording these lives. Okay, this is these are.
Speaker 3: Days before they come out.
Speaker 1: So I have had the same ones on since I started my non toxic journey, and the pinkiest fucking come off, okay, and I've literally I'm trying not to rip them off. Today. I have to go to the drug store and get some acid tone and so pinkies in there because it's just spinky. The brand is the brand, Impress, this is no this is lamine.
Speaker 5: Oh I like, Oh so it's glue.
Speaker 1: Yes, they have the they have the sticker ones. Yeah, I didn't think those were gonna last. Not those things the best you'll ever in your life. Impress, y'all need to pay I've seen impressss. They come with the sticker already on them, so you just peel it off and and those last for two weeks with washings and I washed dishes all the time, but then we want to take them off. Is a bitch.
Speaker 5: It's way easier than the glue.
Speaker 6: Like I've been doing that too, because the press songs like with the glue was like tearing my nails.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm like, this is what I might as well just get the jails and exactly maybe if all like, do we need to just like as a as a community of women, just reject the things that we've been doing, Like just fuck the nails.
Speaker 3: We're not doing anymore.
Speaker 1: You have said this literally fabulous twenty two times.
Speaker 6: I know, with your long nails on your you're saying that nail she's been.
Speaker 1: Trying to grow to her armpit hair out I did. I grew up my legs hair, my armpit hair, my pissy hair.
Speaker 3: I did them all.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, this is not.
Speaker 5: Gonna work out, do you.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know, I played with it, like the idea, and then I was like, I'm going in public with people.
Speaker 3: Let me even even remember back in the day, like.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you hold your mom's are my mom's from Philly. She used to like lay down the like used to put the lotion and lay down the leg hair and it looked like nice.
Speaker 5: Oh I don't know about that trend.
Speaker 1: My hair wasn't laying down. It was just like laying down for a little Nivia shave control. When it was laid down, it looked cute. Maybe that's the creation like.
Speaker 2: Age control, like a thick thing leg shake shake control.
Speaker 1: We can make some trend. I'm telling you that people would do it.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of with it.
Speaker 2: I've been lasering viral and TikTok bringing back leg hair.
Speaker 1: She lasers everything on her body.
Speaker 5: I was from the belly button down.
Speaker 2: I was going to enjoying laser because my homegirl works at a laser place, and she said, if you just book legs, I'll do everything.
Speaker 1: So I was like, I want to. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't believe.
Speaker 1: You're fired. You know what. I already did laser and then all grew back. So I'm.
Speaker 5: How long did you do it for?
Speaker 1: I did like eight sessions and it was gone. But then I had a baby and then it all came back. Oh yeah, but I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm on twelve sessions, so I'm gonna keep going.
Speaker 1: To But I will say that the texture changed it's better, so now it's more manageable. So I don't even really need to do laser. I don't get ingrowns like I used to. I don't mind shaving. That's fine. I like even when I lasered it, I was like, damn, I'm never gonna have pussy hair. Am I pussy again?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 1: Was I sure about this decision? I literally thought that I like everything. I didn't keep anything, whole thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, something I'm grown.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was also like twenty four when I did this, twenty three, so I was going full bald one star style. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait, now that there's headphones on in the main room, what did your baby daddy?
Speaker 1: Dude? That was Oh my god, it's stupid, but it's it's just dumb. I don't he just you know, he's a Gemini, so he'd be getting in weird, like sometimes he's cool, sometimes he's not. And I never know how to read this nigga. So I took Iri to go to Dick's Sporting Goods to get her some shoes, and I told him I was going there. I said, hey, can you please send some money? Says to pay for the shoes, So of course he sends it to her. Whatever. I don't give a fuck, I don't care who you send it. Yes, yes, so let me get there. And I'm like, she's going anymore. This is not enough. So then I was like, hey, can you send more money? Like we need more money? And he was just like I sent her money and I was like it's not enough and he was like, okay, well i'll send it to you later. And I was like, okay, cool. So then I sent a screenshot of what I spent and then he sent it to Iri and I'm like, why the fuck are you sending this to Iri? It's my money? Like why are you? Like what the fuck are you doing? And so then I texted him. I was like I didn't even say why. I just said, did you send the money to Iri? I was like, can you you need to send it to me? It was there confusion, and he was like no, and I was just.
Speaker 2: Like, she's not paying any bills over here.
Speaker 1: He's like. I was like, I'm the one spending the money. He's like, no, I'm the one spaying the money.
Speaker 6: I'm like, okay, well she didn't knock it out give me that bag.
Speaker 1: You bad choice of the days for you to be. I'm gonna take IRI's phone and I'm gonna fucking send that money to my fucking self and now. But then I was like, oh my god, then she's gonna be like, my mom stole my money. No, it's the shoes you saw me pay for. She knew that he was. She knew that he was also to send me some money because she was like, you wanted to ask him to send more. And then I was like, no, it's cool. He said he's gonna send it, and then he sent it to her and he called her in the car. I was like, hey baby, and then I couldn't hear what he said, and she's like, okay, thank you, love you, And that's what I realized. I was like, thank you.
Speaker 2: Who right, money, It's an opportunity to learn the term reimbursement.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what reimburse me? Okay, Okay, I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that, okay because if someone pays for something, you have to reimburse them. And because I paid, I'm the one getting reimbursed.
Speaker 1: Yeah spelled our eyes Yeah, No, it's just it's just dumb, stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know the best part about like because we've been in this for a long time. We started at the very beginning where like our kids, we were just getting out of relationships with their kids' dads, and it's just really nice to see like the growth and just like the lack of like the control you don't have over me, Like your emotions are less tied. You can laugh about ship that used to like boil you, and now I'm just like, God, this would have never worked out between us when this stuck.
Speaker 1: Was I thinking, you know, it's like such an easeful one.
Speaker 2: You can be like whatever niggat I have to deal with you. It's such a beautiful Like I know everyone says, uh, time heals the baby, does it heal?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, I mean it's still annoying, but this probably would have boiled my blood ten times more like five years ago. But it's just like anything, it's like all the things, like even like you're in your first year of mothering right now, and I don't know, how how are you feeling? Actually, how are you doing? Are you tired? Are you are you are you like well rested? Are you thriving. Did you experienced a postpartum I think I don't know, Like I've always been like an emotional person in general, so I'm not sure like what that shows in me now. But my husband's parents live five minutes from us, and they're the best grandparents on the planet Earth. So I am like, very fortunate. Did I get right try? Yeah, like literally, they're the best. They watch her all the time, and that's how it's supposed to be. Yeah, beautiful. I couldn't imagine it not being that way. I probably would like lose my mind. I was just having this conversation yesterday with my my aunt and she was saying, like, we need to just get a farm. I was like, I've been trying to tell people that and I'm like, but it's like but like you know, some people are totally like think that that's insane, like that's and I'm like, no, that's how That's how it was, and that's when people were feeling better, like you know, And so I think that it's beautiful that you're with the grandparents live so close, because that's kind of like the same thing. Yeah. Yeah, but these grandparents and we've talked about this You're lucky because these modern grandparents they don't really want to like take the kids for that one. They don't they're not making grand they're not the old grandparents. No, they don't make them like they got the old kind, got the old model.
Speaker 6: Friend of ours said that their grandparents or like their parents watch the baby, but they don't change poop divers.
Speaker 1: And I was like, so they don't there, So what happened.
Speaker 5: Do you come back?
Speaker 1: Confused?
Speaker 6: I was just.
Speaker 1: Fifteen minutes are under? I don't even know. He was like, yeah, oh, we have our our parents here too and training the baby, don't you ship? So you only go out for like dates and come back.
Speaker 5: I don't know that's anyway you change your baby you have.
Speaker 1: It's because that's what you have to do if your baby sitting. Yeah, that's included in the job. Yeah, these new grandparents. Yeah, so hashtag blessed hashtags not hashtag blessed especially might be God's favorite. I don't know. Yeah, that's true. You are sounds about right because I know that if I have another baby, and this next baby and gonna get the same care that my first daughter did, it's gonna be fucked up for them, actually.
Speaker 2: But you're gonna have more time and like compassion and patient, I think, and you're gonna like you have more.
Speaker 1: Space, you get more clear about it. I need help. It's not about clear hands on deck.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, you realize that we have a baby, like me and you. This is a kid right now, they go to another family part time. I was like, if we have a.
Speaker 1: Kid, it's just us. This baby won't go any more.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, breaks, are you sure you want to do this because we have one right now. Look, she's fine, and then she's gonna leave and then we're gonna like her.
Speaker 3: She gonna come back.
Speaker 2: But it's me and you do it, just me and you, none of this. He's like, yeah, yeah, I won't do it. I'm like, okay, all right, sure, yeah.
Speaker 1: Babysitter y try full time, but you can drop that baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah we're going to.
Speaker 2: But I just realized, like honestly, I was talking to one of my friends as newly single, she just got divorced, and she was like, honestly, having my kids, having like a part time being a part time mom is a blessing. I was like, matter friend was like, people are always like feeling bad for single people. She was like, I feel bad for not single people. I was like, I feel you.
Speaker 1: She's like, as a single mom, this is the best we have that realization early on, we were like, this is the that crows ourselves relationships.
Speaker 2: I was like, it was crazy. I'm like, we're having the best time. Like I still get to some time with my kid, but then I get to drop you off. It's also your responsibility. It's like kind of.
Speaker 1: You guys get isolated one on one time with the person that created you.
Speaker 2: It's important, which doesn't sometimes happen if you're not careful in the same household because it's just systematically the men think like.
Speaker 1: Oh, go to your mom, Go to your mom, go to your mom, and then they get to like back out but be there but not be doing shit. Yeah, so you got to get in that ass.
Speaker 6: I really didn't know my dad till my parents got divorced and we started talking. I was like, really, he was in the house, but I was just always with my mom or he was at work. You were always with your mom, yeah, Like we would watch our shows and stuff, and then they got divorced and like she'd be like, call your dad.
Speaker 5: Then I got to know him.
Speaker 1: It was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's crazy that you had that realization.
Speaker 1: I didn't know my dad, Like, do you think that you were hijacking your mom?
Speaker 5: I think he thought that.
Speaker 1: I'm just wondering, like what that feels like, honestly, like now that I'm thinking about it that way, like what a partner might feel like, because I know my mom kind of feels like that with my brother and her husband's dynamic. They're like the best of friends, my brother and her dad, and she's like, I'm like the odd man out, Like.
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah, that's how my dad felt because I'm like, I'm like a surprise baby. They had me late in life, so I had like older siblings, so just the three of us in the house. I think my dad felt ganged up on, like excluded from this stuff.
Speaker 1: Damn. That's dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's unfortunate that divorce led you here, but yeah, that's something important to be like to be aware of as a father or you know whatever, like in the household that Like I think people get confusion that like if you're all in the household, things you're going to be perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like there's still.
Speaker 2: Things that need to be like you still need to spend time, you still need to be present. Just because you didn't leave or you don't physically live somewhere else, it does not mean that there is not opportunity to like spend actual quality time to like try.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, try and stuff. I know the affirmation try and I'm not trying. I'm taking my sister. My little sister is much younger than me, Like we didn't grow up in the same household, Like I was off in college when she was like a baby. So it's taken. It's we don't really have a relationship. And so tomorrow I'm taking her to lunch, and I'm nervous. I'm like, this is my sister. Why am I nervous to take my little sister to lunch? Like meeting her again, like getting to know her now? Well yeah, like really just getting to know her at all. Like she's kind of just been like almost like a a fantasy or something, or like a cartoon character.
Speaker 2: Just like a but she's so much younger a cartoon character.
Speaker 1: Maybe my imagination. Yeah hey bye, Hey, I mean I wonder what I'm like to her. I'm like, I'm like a mystery, You're not a over the internet. No, but you're probably still a mystery. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know you always say when I think of it, you are on the internet saying like kind of jarring things if you compare it to like a very Christian twenty year old.
Speaker 1: Oh she's religious, and that's what I.
Speaker 7: Feel like, that's a big thing.
Speaker 1: I don't but still she's still hanging out with like her boyfriend's like a rapper or sorry, fiance she is like a rapper and.
Speaker 6: Likewy twenty one, what was twenty and she's a fiance nineteen d I think she just might have just turned twic she's just turning twenty last month.
Speaker 1: She just turned twenty.
Speaker 2: Oh I would say something yes, same, No, for real, I don't think and this is not personal any mine, just I just know overall, I think because we're older that we can say and you know, when you're younger and people tell you shit and you're like, shut the fuck up. I really don't feel like anyone should even consider being in a serious relationship under like thirty two.
Speaker 1: Oh, you've got to practice.
Speaker 5: That's that's long.
Speaker 2: Maybe marriage I should be no engagement or marriage talk before like thirty to thirty two and I'm saying this because I had to go through a bunch of I had to do a lot of host shit. I got a lot of stupid relationships to be like yeah, and even I had a conversation with my mom recently and we got into a huge not a huge dargon, but an argument over something fucking ridiculous about me wanting to get another car because I didn't want to take Orlando to work at five am. And she's like, you don't need to get another car. I took your dad to work at five am. I was like, I was like, no, you didn't. He worked up the street, but he didn't go at five am. And then I was like, why is this about you? And I'm like I don't care, Like I don't want to struggle. I don't want I don't want you.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. I don't want to And then she's like I'm calling you back.
Speaker 2: I was like bye, and then like my fucking person the car at Costco because I was arguing with her and I had to go back and then I was so pissed.
Speaker 1: But then I never she.
Speaker 2: Didn't text me, but recently she called me and she was like, you know what, I realized.
Speaker 3: I was like what she was like, I realized.
Speaker 1: You were right nice. I realized I did. I sacrificed so much for a man.
Speaker 2: I sacrificed all my life for a man that cheated on me since I knew him.
Speaker 1: And she was like, and you shouldn't do that. And I don't know why I did.
Speaker 2: And I don't know why I said that, and I was She was like, and now I realize, like life doesn't have to be I was like, yeah, girl, we don't have to be up here taking the pennies and sacrificing. I'm like, bitch, make it as easy. It's not pitch like, make it as easy as possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I realized And she was like saying, like, I wasted so much time. My mom's fifty eight.
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 2: The difference is I'm She's like in Orlando, DA, I was like, I'm thirty seven. I'm about to get married as a forty year old, like you have been with him since you were fourteen. These are real like it takes time to develop. And she and her parents were together since they were very like since she was you know, young. She was like, I thought, the first person, I fuck, I'm supposed to be with forever. So I'm busy trying to make a circles fit into a square. And it's like, no, if it isn't surfey, it doesn't feel good.
Speaker 1: You know, you have to you gotta lets shit go.
Speaker 2: But I'm realizing like, yeah, like you really your frontal lobe is not even fully.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the whole shit is necessary. The whole shit is so necessary. Yeah, I'm just going to you know, I think that she feels super judged, and you know, there's there really is nothing you could tell someone that age, like if they're going to be engaged, they're going to be engaged, you know, Like so I don't know. I just I'm going to just get to know her because I don't I'm trying to also understand just like who she is, her thought process behind this. And I remember, like I didn't have dreams of ever really being married, so that wasn't part of me. But I've definitely like had like fuck it, like probably like just having unprotected sex all, you know what I mean? Also too, and you know everyone's path is different, Like do I believe everyone needs a whole phase? Maybe? Yeah, probably, Like you definitely need to have sex with you don't need to. I do, like, but I don't know if like everyone's trajectory is as like there's like the step by step thing in order to feel like you've done it all, which it feel like you're free or you're more liberated because you did this or that. Like some people's path is different and I'm not saying that this is the right path for her, but ultimately, like, shit, I can't do anything about it. You and I just really want to get to know my little sister. Yeah, but I'm just nervous. I am nervous though, because like it's so interesting to see someone like she's like, wow, you are like you're part of me kind of look alike, but I don't really know you. And it's like it's it's so interesting like genetics and then just sitting with someone and that you can feel like the relation even though you don't know one another.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it is probably a good time to get to like know her, just because it's I guess it is harder when you're like twenty and someone's ten or you know what I mean, Like the you're in totally different parts of yourself because you're still kind of a kid, but a different part of it. So this is probably where she's starting to become, you know, a woman, and it will be easier to connect in that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully, Yeah, it'll be great. Thanks, Yeah, thanks, thanks, I'll give you an update next week. You didn't play trigger, Oh yeah, mm hmm trigger trigger. So basically we ask, we say a word, and then you say the first thing that comes to mind that I'm thinking about it. I don't know that at the same time, going on each other's minds. Alight you ready, it's time for trigger bad habits. Don't think about it too much.
Speaker 5: I just think of that song, yes, Steve.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. Those are music nerds produced and written by Released and TikTok astrology sign.
Speaker 5: Yeah we go.
Speaker 1: I just think about marriage, ring a hoax, religion, do you? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Whatever is best?
Speaker 1: Whatever's best? Yea religion, whatever the best one buffet.
Speaker 5: We're a little of everything.
Speaker 1: A little Wayne my ceilings Oh yep, Barbie, mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Child like times.
Speaker 1: Reminiscent of childlike breastfeeding.
Speaker 5: I really want to do it.
Speaker 1: First. First thought, last.
Speaker 3: Time you had sex.
Speaker 5: Intense great.
Speaker 1: Porn category, lesbian or threesome, same girl, same girl, all three together fix Actually you know what? On that note, if you're listening to this, you're in the discord or maybe even the d ms. Can you send me your porns? I need, I need to like up my cat in my library, but you need.
Speaker 3: You want their actual favorite links.
Speaker 1: I don't want. I want your favorite links, and I want to direct links to the video so I don't have to spend so much fucking time browsing. Like I'm telling you what my category allows, we should tell I'm joining all discord and make sure you're trying to discord and d M me the links like the specific links. Okay, threesome girl on girl b d s M public sex. You like girl on girls porne, Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Think statistically most women do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love pussy eating porn squirt, But do you guys like girls are shocked?
Speaker 4: I just thoughts happening, Like, so, I'm interested in girl and girl port I thought I thought shrikly straight women, but you're gonna be like no, I thought shrikly straight women watched lesbian portant because it just I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I am mostly straight though I know, but they're not.
Speaker 5: So I'm so cute. I mean, had her own normative relationship? Yeah, like fake gay or whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean sexual.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you look at you and just think you guys are like totally gay? They're like, yeah, I think you guys are together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think everybody thinks we're together too?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's just two girls.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever tried watching girl and girls? You know? Maybe I have? Maybe what do you guys like trip tripping? Tripping?
Speaker 3: Tripping is scissory?
Speaker 1: Oh I don't love that. I could suck with that a little bit.
Speaker 2: When's the last time you guys had like, have you had girlfriends?
Speaker 3: Have been a relationship with?
Speaker 1: No, I've had like situation ship?
Speaker 3: Have you guys ever eaten pussy?
Speaker 5: Yes? I haven't yet. I'm a fake gay.
Speaker 6: Just like questions you need to ask have you.
Speaker 1: Ever even number one? Remember step one? Step one? Do you know what tripping is? Yeah? We know how you even? You can't get pasted up to nervous gay dragging like gay gameters, man, find stop telling people that bit? Exactly know this year? Where wait? Would you guys? Would you guys have the three partners?
Speaker 3: Would would your partners be down?
Speaker 1: This is my goal. There's there's interatives.
Speaker 6: I know graduated. He said that we're and so does my man.
Speaker 1: He's like, how does he know?
Speaker 6: I know he doesn't listen to a lot of research.
Speaker 5: I know I'm talking about there's apps.
Speaker 1: Okay, I do research, dear. There's one that starts with how did lesbian? Yeah, that's a good one to eat. How think it would be.
Speaker 5: Good at it?
Speaker 6: At this period fro the moment I suck dick, I was like, so good at it?
Speaker 5: Not because in my head I was like, I'm gonna be good at.
Speaker 1: This, and I had the same thought, and it was exactly what.
Speaker 5: It was true.
Speaker 2: I was literally never in my life heard anyone say I might be so good at this.
Speaker 6: The moment I sucked it and that was so good, he was so impressed.
Speaker 1: I felt the same way about eating pussy. I was like, I'm gonna be good at eating pussy, and then the first time I ate pussy, excellent, That's what And that's what I heard at least.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean say, I think, oh, Gods're gonna be like, oh, You're so good everything you do give me more.
Speaker 1: Usually the Dick's not gonna like I did this. Usually did look look at those toes. Take your shoes off, take the top off, let me take the socks off. I've healed my trauma. I have healed my foot trauma. I mean I've healed, not every I don't want anyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we have one and a half lesbians in here.
Speaker 1: I be half.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty I have more lesbian than Wait what.
Speaker 1: Are you what percentage? Are confused? Are you the one? Is it one and a half? I don't know one and a half or is there one? Are we half?
Speaker 5: I think we make two holes maybe.
Speaker 1: One of the quarter two people here, that's the one that's the and a half. Three three eaters, three eaters, and I'm very motivated, possible listen when it happens. I need phone calls, if you need tips. It's been a while for me, but I still I still got.
Speaker 5: I think I'll be good at it.
Speaker 6: But for the moment I you don't report back.
Speaker 5: It's just like kissing exactly, and I'm good at that.
Speaker 1: Wow. I mean I'm a former lesbian.
Speaker 3: What can I say?
Speaker 1: Former watching lesbian porn? No real? Maybe you know what, maybe it don't take her back. Maybe maybe it'll just like get her back in the streets like her brain.
Speaker 5: Want to get watch be lesbian?
Speaker 1: Set me five carns. And now I don't know if I can do this. I'm really craving a vagina. Interesting. I was a lesbian for a long time, at least four years stream straight I went consecutively.
Speaker 2: Okay, one more lesbian question. Have you ever taken a strap on?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't even ask that because you're.
Speaker 1: Not a real lesbian. I don't know. You don't know a lesbian asked.
Speaker 5: I was like, maybe, I was, actually.
Speaker 1: She knows the question to ask.
Speaker 2: Okay, when you do women or what kind of women attracted to? Like a stem, a stud, a feminine girl, lipstick, feminine.
Speaker 1: I've never had a stud before in my life, but I try. Maybe, yeah, because I'm attracted to like a like a soft stud. Is that also thing for young mo to? And she's not a what's her name? She's a hard she's hard, a soft stem like a samur.
Speaker 2: A soft stud would be like like kind of like the girls I would say, like Kailani. I was gonna ask killan Okay, but the one she dates like they're kind of the Kailanie lipstick.
Speaker 1: She's masculine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sometimes she's smashed.
Speaker 1: She looks like she can maybe be liken't lipstick like fully all the time, like girly.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, so she's like a switch would mean.
Speaker 2: She was like, I don't think she wears like boy clothes. Yeah, she's not gonna get a lineup like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she did that, I would get so wet. Oh my god, if Kaylanie came on the Kailani listen, she won't she could get that fade the girl.
Speaker 5: I can see it.
Speaker 1: I can see it because you know you want it. No it one time, just once, like I just want to see it one time. Then like curls and.
Speaker 5: She has like some masculine energy.
Speaker 1: She's she's yeah, she's I would be on Instagram. She probably not us, like she's walking with all of us, confusing us. Why she'd be like put her little wife beater on and that's what I'm saying. I like that, and then liked no makeup on, lips moisturized and ship hair looks short and stuff like I'm like, damn, okay, yeah it's good, she can get it.
Speaker 2: I don't come out of retirement for k was that your strictly?
Speaker 1: I dated a lot of like soft studs like for the women now, so you'd have to go, Okay, she doesn't do anymore, she said, she said that.
Speaker 2: I said that too, and then I was like it She like a crackhead, like I want to dig with blood in it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, pump exactly that.
Speaker 2: It's not the same as a toy. I'm going to be keep it a hundred as a former lesbian. I just need to make a PSA announcement. The strap bonds don't feel the same as an actual pulsing blood filled So.
Speaker 1: It's been a long time. I might have done some other things.
Speaker 2: They don't get hot, they're not warm. And then also and then they have come that nut, but it's just they don't I'm what do you put in?
Speaker 1: Why would they do it in that way? But imagine, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I don't get that.
Speaker 1: Fine, I don't want it. Can you imagine? Have to go heat up your dick right quick?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: No, you're not exists already. I'll very bad. I'm gonna heat it. There's already massagers the heat up.
Speaker 5: You know, there's got to be heated. There are yeah, like you know those those massagers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I feel like that would be understand what kind where?
Speaker 2: I think fire hazard. They can't tell you something that gets hot. And also I'm going to go to romantics. Yeah, there's a new something new that just dropped it a heated.
Speaker 1: Vibrant It gets if you have it on for long enough.
Speaker 3: You know, told me about it's not here.
Speaker 1: Now she told me she came to this location line.
Speaker 5: It was not invented that we should invent.
Speaker 2: We should as one and a half lesbians, we should be the first.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, okay, speaking of sex, let's let's talk about it. Do you guys? We have a little segment on our show called Hori's where we ask our guests to share a little hotel.
Speaker 5: Who stories? Yeah, I mean I don't. I mean I do, but it's like I'm boring.
Speaker 1: What do you go first?
Speaker 5: Yeah, have a real whole face.
Speaker 1: You can literally have the worry with your with your man. I know you never the nasty ship like I bent over by the I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also like yeah.
Speaker 2: Groupies, Yeah, getting like on the road groupiest.
Speaker 6: We've been in relationships the whole time, like when we they were there, this would be a perfect time.
Speaker 3: I have a threesome. Trust right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're like, hey, groupies, brokay, no fans, No, because I feel like our fans are like so passionate. Yea, they all have self diagnosed like something some everything?
Speaker 1: What do you all of them? But are you say they're all like emore you.
Speaker 6: You know, or like self diagnosed involuntary mudism?
Speaker 1: Wait? Who fan fans is a bad fans? Is a bad bad idea? She said they are self diagnosed.
Speaker 5: Something, all of them. Sorry, some of them are just like not self diagnosed.
Speaker 1: Actually die you No, No, we love our fans, no we do.
Speaker 6: But some of them, they they'd be hitting on me in the d all of them, the girls, the boys. I mean that was a good girl to try.
Speaker 1: I guess because just right there, I say, no fans, I think let me get let me go ahead and tell you we're gonna go no fans, Okay, don't don't do it. I don't recommend it. I think it's not man, we went too far. You guys have way more fans than so. We thought we were rock star moms. We are, but that was it was.
Speaker 3: Not a good idea we have. I take responsibility for that.
Speaker 5: But maybe one fan like like worship King.
Speaker 1: We went all the way, yeah, maybe will tell the story you get on Patreon. We were like, hey, everybody wants to come with us, join Patreon dot com, backslash, good Moms choices. You want to hear our groupie because that's it kept going. It's extended because like updates, it's horrible. It actually fucked up three years later.
Speaker 3: I can fuck you.
Speaker 1: Fan if you're listening to this, fuck you.
Speaker 2: I can finally talk about it for three years in the sealed files of never to be Spoken again, I'm about.
Speaker 5: To join this Patreon, but.
Speaker 1: Now we're gonna write I'm finally ready.
Speaker 2: I've heeled Yeah, okay, I won't get it and get back to your horries ago.
Speaker 5: Oh you think what is mine?
Speaker 1: Then the Ethiopian Ethiopian tell me more.
Speaker 6: This is not the most whole thing, because I like to get to know people, like their personality exactly.
Speaker 5: But then this time I was like I was like a year celibate because I was.
Speaker 6: Like in between relationships, and like I made out with this guy at a bar and we ho and it was like such a good kid. So it was just random, like I was just dancing and he came up behind me and he was like really cute.
Speaker 5: Then I turned around and we just like and then he asked me on a date. So then we went on a date. It was cute. Then he was like, do you want to come back to my house?
Speaker 6: And I was like, actually, I'm trying to continue out this year celibate, so I don't know if that's a good idea.
Speaker 5: And he says, okay, we can just watch a movie. And then he was like, why am I telling this story?
Speaker 1: Don't She was like, okay, well this save space.
Speaker 6: So we were back at his house watching a movie, making out a little bit, and he's like, I really want to.
Speaker 1: Fuck really bad, said.
Speaker 5: Please, mom, what it is remember?
Speaker 6: And I'm like no, I'm just I'm almost there, like when it was October and I'm like, I'm almost there to the year somebody as well.
Speaker 5: Just wait, yeah, if you care about me.
Speaker 6: At all, yeah, And then he.
Speaker 5: Was like, but will you suck my dick?
Speaker 1: You talking like this?
Speaker 7: Well you please?
Speaker 5: Just he was kind of nerve.
Speaker 6: He was a mathematician, and I was like, well, I try to be a hole a little bit.
Speaker 5: So then I sucked his dick. It was pretty good because I'm so good at it.
Speaker 1: You know what you're a professional.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm gonna have to know these moves when this That's what I'm gonna need to know.
Speaker 1: Wait, when you were sucking this dick? I only asked because I've had a situation like this where I was sucking the dick and I was like feeling like should I be doing this? Yeah? Yeah, I was thinking.
Speaker 6: I was very present in the moment. I don't know him. I just met him to before, like, so I didn't. I was thinking like, oh, actually, maybe I should stop now. So it was like literally like one minute of dick sucking.
Speaker 2: Then he was like, oh that was That was the episode.
Speaker 1: The inner the inner thoughts of the Diary of a conflicted Home. The diary of that was me. I was having very conflicted thoughts about my my wholeness. It was because mine was for different reasons. It wasn't because I was a celibate.
Speaker 3: She just really wanted it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. My friend had dated this guy sort of, but they broke up like a long time ago, and then we just hung out one time and then I was like, it was all this chemistry and it was fine.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, it was so fine.
Speaker 1: That's OK. Then I started to makes bitches tweak and you got me so high. I was confused and we're watching a weird movie with cats. Yeah, you had sex after don't. It was crazy, it was too much, it was raining, it was just fu Oh, I'm sorry anyway I can relate.
Speaker 5: That's a good story. Yeah, no, I just instantly regretted it. And that's the worst. And that's why why I was scared not to be anymore.
Speaker 2: But you learn if you learn, Like, Okay, if I wouldn't, I said not to begin with, I should have just left.
Speaker 1: You learn in the hoeing.
Speaker 2: There's always lessons. Not to encourage the hoeing for the lessons. But you know, I think you should just be.
Speaker 6: A confident hoe and I just wasn't ready for that. But if I were to hoe now, I'll be super confident, Like I know what I'm holling about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm clear. I want to hold with you, yes tonight, and I'm holding for me, and then we're hoing for life. Ho for your hold him, yes for you. Don't hold for him, but.
Speaker 5: Be an empowered hole. Don't be a sad home.
Speaker 1: Don't really sad, stand but you know why, because you can't shame an unashamed hoe.
Speaker 2: Exactly, But if you're ashamed, If you're a shamed ho, it just doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Anywaying it for all the empowered hose you.
Speaker 2: Got, like, you gotta have like put some ship on your chest to be a home.
Speaker 5: Put the whole your chest.
Speaker 2: Put the whole your chest, you whole, Like, yeah, I'm a whole nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, I cannot steal.
Speaker 5: They cry, what's your body count?
Speaker 1: A lot? Nigga?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like, why I do that? I got enough, nigga. You know how to suck For the first time, I sucked from.
Speaker 3: The moment he touched my lips.
Speaker 1: Niggas more for this. You got to have in you.
Speaker 2: Some people have the hoe in them, some people don't. And if you can't see that your chest, don't do it for real.
Speaker 6: Yeah some mine was underdeveloped. Yeah, but now you've developed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If my man sucked up.
Speaker 1: Oh, these streets streets are calling. The streets are calling.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna start like a boot camp for the hose. If you want to have some hoe in your chest. You joined Mila's boot camp.
Speaker 1: An I'm scared your chest. Who would buy this course?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 1: If you're a weak ass side hoe.
Speaker 2: I have tips for you if you want to put the hole in your chest, if you want to be an unashamed hoe and not ashamed, and you want to read good Mom's Corinthians one and two that says that shall hold with thy chest.
Speaker 1: Without shame, without without judgment.
Speaker 11: Lord, just holding for the pussy and for the pleasure, Lord, for the healing.
Speaker 5: Yes, won't you do it?
Speaker 2: If I got numbers, it's because I got different area codes.
Speaker 1: We're not a powerful hole. I'm manifest with this.
Speaker 11: Hold them, amen, No one can tell me ship about this pussy. This pussy brought life, and this pussy brought come all right, the.
Speaker 1: Church, you get a hallelujah, hallelujah.
Speaker 6: I'm sold, amen, Amen, I really think you gotta cut that as a peace.
Speaker 1: This is part of this is part of the buffett has.
Speaker 8: To be.
Speaker 1: Past. My hair is getting sweated, that's right, yes, one right out of me. The Holy Spirit, the.
Speaker 5: Holy Spirit is coming through Lord spirits.
Speaker 3: We would rebuke all anti hoes and cels.
Speaker 2: Yes, rebuke all the Kevin Samuel's followers, all the niggas acted like Christians.
Speaker 1: But they hoen in the streets floor and them away from the Lord away. I don't. I only want the men of God that understand the hold them.
Speaker 5: Lord, the whole kingdom, Lord, hole kingdom.
Speaker 6: The.
Speaker 1: Kingdom. Let us be in peace. But Holy Dix that respects our hold them. Yes, hallelujah. Amen, Amen that beautiful chandling your candle. You channeled an ancient home channel and the whole house channel married. It was part of Egypt. But I feel, I feel, I felt the ham come through. Let me hate that, let me.
Speaker 5: Deserve that. I got some bitches. I can send that shoot too, right now, right now.
Speaker 2: Send the tone right now, because a sad ho yeah clip, okay, now what's your horror?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, okay, first time moving here. I'm from Dallas, Texas. Everyone's so like kind and sweet, okay. And I'm walking down Hollywood Boulevard because I live off like lost Pomas in Hollywood. It's me and my friend Taylor, and we're just walking down the street and we see these guys and they're dressed like kind of like weeping hipster.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: They got the poncho that you can buy from like the smoke shop type of poncho, like the roster man poncho and I'm like, oh my god, period like hipsters.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: And we start talking to them a little bit. They're like, do you smoke?
Speaker 6: We were like yeah, we uh, we have this really cool apartment actually right here, all by ourselves. We're when to come over, and we invite these men over, and we later on in the day figure out that they were homeless.
Speaker 1: I knew it because he really we didn't want to know, because he had like he had made a comment of like nowhere to go, and I'm like, oh, we know where to go.
Speaker 6: He was like, oh yeah, we're like kind of homeless. And I'm like, okay, like on someone's couch and he's like yeah, he's like yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, well, can you go there? And he's like no, not right now, not right now. So we let them sleep over.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, lord, I feel like I don't I know this story.
Speaker 1: This is the under twenty five story, twenty four Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I did this last week right here, right now, just two vulnerable girls, okay, And then we had to kick we didn't. I didn't. I didn't you care the homeless I was on my period. If I wasn't on my period, homeless.
Speaker 3: Man I've seen them, fine homeless man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're insane. Then the next day, because we let them sleep over you, you're kind of brocking peacefully with your eyes closed.
Speaker 6: One of them took a bath. There was a black ring around the bad Take that.
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 1: You really did? Who cares? And who cares? One of their brothers came storming through the door next day, ask you where his brother was?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: Was his brother spend the night too? Or yeah, he'd spent the night he was. It was two guys. My friend had the other. I'm before he got in the bed though I think it was after.
Speaker 7: She was young.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, that wasn't mine. By the way, did he take a bath?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Okay. So the next morning, the brother comes storming through the door. Where's my brother?
Speaker 8: Was?
Speaker 1: My brother was? My brother? We also left the door unlocked, like it was like, I don't know, comes storm through the door, where's my brother? Were like, oh my god, you'll have to go right now.
Speaker 7: They left.
Speaker 1: We found little capsules of like a dark liquid left behind along with the ring in the tub, and they were like, oh my god. We like we think it was like hair on or something black. Yeah, it was like a dark were they nodding off? It was was there a word smelling? I thought it was like a dark liquid. We had to like lock the doors. My brother lived in Los Angeles at the time, so I had to call him.
Speaker 3: And was he like, are you a dumb it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I said, we may have let the wrong guys over. They were homeless.
Speaker 5: Oh man, Okay, I thought.
Speaker 1: There was more to this. No, this is a horror story for Halloween. Okay, this is a story I've never heard. And then like after that, he just like, did you guys make out? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, okay, so something you got pets a little bit, Yeah happened. But I'm also I'm a pillow princess. So he didn't ask me to suck his day. We're gonna have put the horror music behind this clim The homeless man didn't ask me to suck his homeless day, but he ate your No, they just because I was in my period, right, you can't you know the period roommate let him hit though I don't. I don't even know.
Speaker 7: I'm asking asked.
Speaker 1: She might have been on her period too, but I don't know. Actually I don't remember. We probably think that, but it reminds me of a movie. And she was like he was a wizard.
Speaker 3: She was he was like, he was homeless. She was like he had magical being.
Speaker 1: No, exactly, he got us weed. So he did have the weed. He was had weed. Yeah, hopefully it was weed. It's an offering. It's an offering.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: You saved that man that back, I think, so he could have cleaned it after. But you know, yeah, we made out a little bit. It was a good kiss from what I remember. Lovely, if you live.
Speaker 2: In Hollywood, don't bring strangers home to your house ever. Ever, don't just just don't bring strangers that young. I bought a homeless person in my hospital, not not like that, like in the night. I just I was moving and he was on the street and I thought he was just a nice guy. And then I really as he was homeless and kept seeing him outside in the.
Speaker 1: Trash, and I was like, my damn, that type. I thought about it, and then I was like, you could get mad outside and fight another home, like there was like bum fighting, And then I realized that man was in my house.
Speaker 3: Did you say bum fighting?
Speaker 1: Bum fights?
Speaker 5: Remember bump fight?
Speaker 1: I do, But it's the thing A world that was the thing. It is it is, Yeah, it's the first kind.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that was like a really good tory. Thank you, really good.
Speaker 1: Thank you for sharing, ladies, thank you. That was just lovely.
Speaker 7: Do like me?
Speaker 1: Okay, don't do like I say? Is that the affirmation.
Speaker 8: You're young?
Speaker 1: Moving somewhere? I say, not as I done.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was really funny. I think I had real tears. We picked a tarot card. Okay, upside down there the three of swords?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And what is that nine of one that was upside down? The three of swords.
Speaker 2: When the three of swords turns up in a terror reading, it signals that you are feeling deeply hurt and disappointed. Your heart has been pierced by the sharp blades of another's hurtful words, actions, and intentions, and they have inflicted intense emotional pain of sadness, grief, and heartbreak. These events are often unexpected and come out of the blue, making them even more painful. It's also about an emotional release when you have suffered a major setback or loss. Now it's an excellent time to have a good cry, expressing your sadness as a part of the cleansing process. And letting it all out will help you move on to better times. Allow yourself the opportunity to experience these emotions no matter how painful. Cry, shout, or scream at the top of your lungs. Do whatever it takes to express your anger is pain, as this will help emotions flow through and out of you. Sometimes you have to confess of the internet about you. At one time you brought a homeless name was mine?
Speaker 3: So you can move on?
Speaker 1: I cry all the time?
Speaker 5: That just makes sense.
Speaker 2: Does that apply to anybody you know who you are? Yeah, maybe you're feeling something okay. The nine of wands reversed hum the nine of ones reverse suggest that you are struggling to keep working towards your goal. The challenges on the path are relentless, pummeling you with setback, and after setback, you don't know if you can cope with it anymore and may have to give up. Just know that you're oh so close to completing this challenge. Draw upon your internal resources, your resilience, innercourage, positive self talk, and mindset to keep you going. You have it in you to turn this challenging situation into a fantastic success and to help others facing similar hurdles.
Speaker 1: Keep fighting. You've got this spot on.
Speaker 3: Yeah kay M The tarots never lie.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no. Sometimes we need to be reminded to keep going. M gotta keep going, just keeps Life is good. Life is worth keep going, keep going. I was worth keep going.
Speaker 2: We don't really have a rough even if the aliens are coming, even if the world is maybe.
Speaker 1: I mean now, at this point, I just want to see what's gonna happen. At this point, I'm like, Okay, God, what's that show? But do you I really think I'm gonna be witnessing this would be epic. I would be We are the last generation of celebrities, celebrities to who if we're all dead, it does matter to us, And I wonder.
Speaker 2: I'm like, if aliens come right now, think about it in my head, Like I would be so in shock. I'll be like, it's a Project Blue Beam, Like I don't know about how I react.
Speaker 3: Project who Oh you don't know you know Project Blue Beam?
Speaker 1: Now you're just throwing this ship out here like we're sposed to know. You guys don't know any conspiracies? Where are you a rock? I'll tell you, Okay, tell me later. It's what the government's planning. Don't say y, don't let him know we know, Okay, nobody cut this out to Orlando.
Speaker 2: Hi, Okay, sorry, I'm just everybody knows except you guys. You guys have affirmation.
Speaker 1: Did we say sorry? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 6: Mine was don't do do as I say, Do as I say, not as I do as I say, not as I do, do as I say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much all you can do is I do.
Speaker 1: And to find out, I was very fortunate I didn't get killed. All of us were.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure we've all done some like kidnapping, murder, like like voluntari situations that we're supposed to be here.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to like flirt with the edge. Yes, if you're not, you know this guy said to me one day. If you're not, if you're not on the edge, you're taking up space. That's okay, Yeah, maybe fall off. Maybe sometimes they like to be in the middle. Just find the balance between the edge.
Speaker 2: Do you want to tell our people where they can find you and your hit single that's coming out on Halloween?
Speaker 6: Our hit single, try Me, is coming out on Halloween. Okay, try me?
Speaker 1: If you dare exactly, and you can find us that Flying the Boss on Everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, flying a Boss like Diana Ross.
Speaker 7: That song.
Speaker 1: That song is a hit. I was playing with that. I was playing that in the car with my daughter and she was already picking it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And y'all know where to find us. Good Mom's Bad Choices. Make sure you check out the Good Vibe Retreat and follow us on Instagram. Rate and review this episode, and just join Patreon because we're gonna share some stuff specifically, what was I sharing my horri our group?
Speaker 5: Yeah, juicy, I'm gonna join.
Speaker 1: It's worth it, It'll be worth it. It was really worth it. Bye bye.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'm living so good. Can't you tell?
Speaker 1: I went through a drought.
Speaker 5: That's until I found out, Well maym have.
Speaker 1: Been known Earth?
Speaker 8: I used to be broken hell now got the blues Hanser like Beyonce Jasell throat shot or pop in his cow wearing her voices. Patriarchy kept it in the box to it'sploidis women put the pee and powers, so it's pointless.
Speaker 5: They want me to be good, so I made bad choices.
Speaker 1: Bad mom.
Speaker 5: Not a bad mom, but a bad mom.
Speaker 8: It He's in on put cannabis in their bathbon walked in bossas Cap and I blew his cat ball hot dog.
Speaker 1: Now I'm immune to.
Speaker 8: The cat called Herbie and the waisted straight to it like a dollar sign. Mother, rent the louver when too, It's like a water someone where you're rent the winter essential will when the summertime. I do what doll ain't know when I need to run it by