Speaker 1: Hey Bessies, Hello Sunshine.
Speaker 2: Today on the bright Side, we're popping off on summer fashion trends with celebrity stylists, co founder of the clothing line Daniel Diamond, and TV personality Daniel Musto. It's Friday, July twenty sixth I'm Danielle Robe.
Speaker 3: And I'm Simone Voice and this is the bright Side from Hello Sunshine, a daily show where we come together to share woman's stories, laugh, learn and brighten your day.
Speaker 2: Simone, It's Friday, finally, Well you know what that means. It's time to pop off and today we're talking about summer trends. So from sports and thong sandals to the rise of Bratt Green courtesy of Charlie XCX.
Speaker 1: We got a lot to talk about. But before we go there, we want to spotlight our favorite moment of the week, brought to you by our friends at BMW.
Speaker 2: This week we're spotlighting country music artist Jeanie Seely.
Speaker 3: Yes, because, at eighty four years old, Miss Country Soulie ny Seely is the oldest working woman in country music, Having just released a new song called Suffer Time, along with a forty minute documentary and music video.
Speaker 2: The song was originally released by country singer and songwriter Dottie West, and almost six decades later, Jeanie Seely said she wanted to re record the song with a blues treatment.
Speaker 3: I mean, what an accomplishment to record new music at eighty four. The Grammy winner told People magazine that she's recreating history with the new song and that she's just doing things that sound fun to do.
Speaker 2: I'm so here for that, and she's not stopping anytime soon because People magazine says that she's also working on new music to come, so we'll definitely be keeping our eyes peeled for that.
Speaker 3: All right, it is officially time to pop off, and today we're joined by Daniel Musto. He is a celebrity stylist, TV personality, co founder of the clothing line Daniel Diamond and my friend. He has a super impressive client list, having styled celebrities like Gwen Stefani, Carrie Underwood, Dolly Parton, Shania Twain, Casey Musgraves and those are just a few.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show, Daniel.
Speaker 4: I can't even believe you're like naming these people because five years ago that would just be the list of concerts I buy tickets too. I guess that's like the universe paying me back, right, it all goes full circle again.
Speaker 3: I feel like you should tell the story of how Daniel Diamond came to be because it's a very grassroots, incredible story.
Speaker 5: It's like how most.
Speaker 4: Things that are meant to happen happen, and it's just by necessity. I was sixteen, my business partner now she was sixteen. We were both back home on separate sides of the country, cutting up our clothes, putting them back together with safety pins, you know, wearing rhinestones, fringing things to look like Brittany and Sink and all the nineties pop stars. As one does, as we do. I mean, that's how we get dressed in the morning. And I'm like, how can I look more like justin Timberlake today? And we both went to La became stylist, and I was in like the Hollywood world, styling in Japan in a few places. And she was on the coast taking care of everyone in Malibu and Santa Monica. And we were friends along the way, and in twenty nineteen put together our resources and said, all right, we go to Stagecoach Festival every year, which if you don't know, is Coachella's country sister who happens the final weekend. And we dressed ourselves up a little bit like Elvis Presley meets Dolly Parton with like a backsheet boys twist, and the fans came running like people.
Speaker 5: Were like making us write our number on them in.
Speaker 4: Sharpie, or like taking photos of us, taking photos of our business cards, like waiting in lines to talk to us.
Speaker 5: I compare it to like we've.
Speaker 4: All been to Disney World when Mickey and Minnie don't have a wrangler and like the kids are rabbit and they're like chasing them. That was me and Latnie, like we were being chased down for the rhinestones and are now. Investors were with us and they were like, okay, you need samples, like you need to do something. But there's clearly a need for this, and we realize in that moment that people go to Coachella, they go to Cmafest, they go you know, worldwide to these country shows, and they're not dressing their favorite artists. You go to a Katie Perry concert, everyone's wearing cupcake boobs and a blue egg.
Speaker 5: You go to gogather and the shoulders and the sunglasses.
Speaker 4: You go to Carrie Underwood and they're wearing like a Walmart tank top and dirty Levi's shorts that they've had forever in brown boots with a square toe, and You're like, not hot, So how can we make you hotter?
Speaker 5: And then Daniel Diamond was born out of full necessity.
Speaker 2: So wait, hold on, TLDR Daniel Diamond, we make you hotter.
Speaker 5: Daniel Diamond turn the ACA.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the official slogan.
Speaker 5: Wow it is.
Speaker 4: It used to be all about making people feel good about themselves inside and out, but now it's just all about vanity.
Speaker 1: So here's my question. Yeah, I'm not a country girl. I appreciate it, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I like the music, but I'm not like a Western styled person. So for somebody like me who hails from Chicago, who lives in LA how can I partake in this Beyonce Western summer?
Speaker 5: I think you could do it the same way Gwen Stefani does it.
Speaker 4: She's the first celebrity to post and tag us on Instagram, which was like our Oprah effect. All we did was take an acid wash denim jacket from the eighties. It was Levi's and it had like that boxy like peg bundy kind of silhouette like that like cool.
Speaker 5: Hot eighties mom.
Speaker 4: And we added our signature rhinestone fringe to it and embroidered Blake on the back for her boyfriend, and all of a sudden it was like Western, but it still felt like streetwear. And at the end of the day, it's like, yeah, you might not be the rhinestone fringe girl, but you can wear yourself a denim western shirt open with a little brala and some leather leggings or a leather skirt and still play into that like Americana side of Western, because at the end of the day, it's American fashion, right.
Speaker 1: I like a Canadian tuxedo? Does that count?
Speaker 5: Girl? That counts?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: I mean there's more cowboys in Canada than down here most times. Like where do you think Shanaia came from?
Speaker 1: Because I have to.
Speaker 2: Be honest, I'm not doing leather leggings like I love that for somebody else, but it's not for me. The Canadian tuxedo I can do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going to hold you to that and put a frickin' Daniel Diamond Western boot with it and we are all set on the.
Speaker 5: Street, all right.
Speaker 3: Well, it feels like country music is in the middle of a renaissance. Like it feels like country music is going through some things, but in a good way, like it's going to come out refined with Like there's some really excited new voices in the genre right now. How does it feel on the ground in Nashville, Daniel.
Speaker 4: It feels like we are like Fible getting to New York City on American Tale, remember that cartoon. It's like the land of Opportunity, Like we all are here, most of us from New York in LA and coming here for this like entertainment renaissance that's wrapped.
Speaker 5: In country music, if that makes sense.
Speaker 4: But like, also, I moved the brand with Lannie to Nashville, and it wasn't until we got to Tennessee that we got into Neman Marcus and Nord Showman anthropology and on Cardi B and Whiz Khalifa and Diplo. Like there's something about us being in Nashville that makes us rise to the ta, which is so interesting, Like the vibrations here are rising to the top and are super exciting.
Speaker 3: Who are some of the emerging voices in country music that you're really excited about right now.
Speaker 4: Well, a year ago, I would have been like, oh, I had this friend, Tanner Adele. She models for our brand all the time, Like you'll know her one day and then here she is, Like now she's Beyonce's prodige and like taking over the world and wearing like custom Levi's constantly and performing at all the festivals. And I feel like what we know of Tanner now, like Tanner as my bestie, but also Tanner as this like budding icon, Like y'all don't even know what's coming. Like I watch her in rehearsals and I'm like, I see her thinking about the music video ten music videos from now while she's recording this one, sort of like Gaga's brain where you can just like feel her being like okay, it's like when they release the iPhone, but they already know the next one that's coming out. It's like she's already knowing what's ten steps ahead. So I'm super excited to see what she does with the category.
Speaker 2: I love that you mentioned Gaga because she's a musical icon, and you've dressed some major musical icons. We have Dolly Parton being number one in my book, Kelsey Ballerini, Casey Musgraves, Carrie Underwood. Is there a celeb story or moment that sticks out to you?
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: I mean I was a stylist for nearly twenty years between like London, La, New York, Japan, like you name it, Like I have scars on my face from the rolling rocks hitting me, like I have the blood, sweat and guts to prove it. I think a really fun one where you never know what's going to happen. That I learned really early. I was probably like twenty four twenty five, and I was assisting David Thomas, the stylist of the Swice Girls. I was the assistant designer during their comeback tour in two thousand and seven, and like everything was going great and all the looks were set and then Baby Spice like broke her foot and she's my angel from like she is my girl. Emma Bunden is like my soul sister, and I just wanted to care for her. And I'm like, OK, yeah, I guess we're just like gonna do sneakers, like we gotta repull no more heels, and She's like no, I want heels, and i want them to be higher, but I'm only wearing one of them, and we need the crutches to go high enough so that when I'm at a platform ysl pumped, I cannot be like crooked. That was a cool moment where I'm like, you know, you just got to like go with the punches.
Speaker 5: With these girls.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what a dream styling the Spice girls.
Speaker 5: I know, I know that was.
Speaker 4: It was cool too, to be like with five women who you respect so much and you identify so much with and just to be like spending any time with them is so rad. Like Victoria was developing her clothing line at that time, so we'd be like in fittings and she'd be asking us questions and advice about silhouettes and stuff, and I'm just like this little nugget that's just so happy to be there, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, we are putting all of that styless knowledge to the test right now because we are popping off on this summer style and fashion trans y'all. First up, we're talking Capris. Okay, I know it's gone troversial. We're going to get into the controversy. Emma Stone recently graced the Red carpet during a special Kinds of Kindness screening in London. That's her new film, and she was wearing black capri pants from the Row Great brand right, And just this month, Gigihidid was also spotted in Denham capris in New York City.
Speaker 5: It's giving why two k.
Speaker 3: Vibes are we here for pants this summer?
Speaker 4: Daniel as an Italian and I know Danielle is fifteen percent, so we can speak on Like I hate that they use the word capri for them. I feel like capri could have been used for such a better clothing item totally that wasn't like an ankle grazing slack from limited. Like I feel like there's an Yeah, Gigi, go ahead and wear your capri, but take responsibility for the fact that now it's a thing, Like you could wear it once one time in twenty twenty four, but like now I'm going to go to the mall enough to deal with this.
Speaker 1: You know, now we're all stuck with capris.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like you be aware of your actions, Gigi.
Speaker 1: Daniel.
Speaker 2: I love that you said that you like connected it to being Italian because I looked up the origins of the Capri pant and they came around for the first time in the late nineteen forties and they were named Capri after the Italian isle Copre.
Speaker 1: So it really is.
Speaker 2: It was a German designer. But we're gonna blame it on the Italians. We'll blame it on us. But listen, Capris to me give Grace Kelly, they give Audrey Hepburn. That was the era that I want to see them in and leave them in. I have muscular calves.
Speaker 1: They're not for me.
Speaker 2: However, Simone, you're six feet I think maybe you can pull it off.
Speaker 5: I'm here for the Capris.
Speaker 3: I want to live out my Carrie Bradshaw moment with a cute pair of Capris and some mules, some slingbacks. Maybe I think the way to do Capriz is you have to lean into Tomato girl summer.
Speaker 5: What is that Tomato girl summer.
Speaker 3: It's like it's very Italian inspired, it's very Mediterranean inspired. So we're talking like a patterned scarf and like some retro nineteen fifties inspired sunglasses.
Speaker 1: Maybe like a flowy white linen.
Speaker 3: Blouse, and then you finish it off with some black caprize and some black little heels.
Speaker 1: So is Tomato Girl Summer like White Lotus inspired? Probably?
Speaker 3: Yes, Tomato Girl Summer was more in vogue last summer. But you know, I'm an elder millennial. It takes me a little while to catch on. All right, Danielle, We got to take a quick break, but we'll be right back. We're back and we're popping off with celebrity stylists. Daniel Musto.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about another trend taking over the internet. Sports Now. This is a trend that I can get behind. So, according to Vox, there are more Google searches for the word scort right now than any other time in the last twenty years. We saw Zendaia killing the scort looks both in the movie Challengers and then of course during the press tour.
Speaker 1: How do you all feel about the sport?
Speaker 5: I'm pro scorted.
Speaker 4: I am as a man who's never worn a scort but wears a short. I feel so good with shorts on and many shorts to say, like, I love knowing that all my whuhas are protected and no one's getting flashed. I feel like it's I support the scurt. I feel like, you know, I feel like maybe skirts should have been outlawed after that Britney moment in like two thousand and four, like maybe we should have like skirts just always have to have a short under them, like indefinitely. And I love that we're hopping on this trend where you know, I could joke around all I want, but women who I've dressed over the years, there's been hundreds of them, and they just want to be comfortable and feel safe in their clothes. And if you're wearing a skirt, you still look hot, but you still feel like you have, you know, the great wall of China between you and the world.
Speaker 3: I feel like the scirt is very brat, like if you want to have a hot brat summer, you wear a squirt and you lean into again the Y two K aesthetic.
Speaker 1: I support the scurt as well.
Speaker 5: Sports for President.
Speaker 2: I like this because you get the cuteness of a skirt with the pacticality of shorts. So I feel like in the summer, you want to do a wide range of activities and nothing is going to stop you in the scurt.
Speaker 3: Also, let's talk about rolling over trends from summer into fall. If you get yourself a cute, little pleated squirt, maybe in a gray or black or even like a vegan leather pleated squirt. You can wear that baby all the way into fall.
Speaker 4: Yes, I love like an oversized Kashmir neutral sweater like with a pleated like tennis skirt and a thigh high boot.
Speaker 5: Like. There's nothing sexier than that a.
Speaker 2: Thigh high boot, Daniel. I liked where you were going until you hit me with the thigh high Wait, you're not a fan of thig high boots, Daniel. The thigh high boot for walking around every day is a lot, Listen.
Speaker 5: I didn't say you were walking around every day.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to take you to dinner, a little little you know, bread and wine, and then thig high boot.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I need to go out with you more because the people taking me out are just worthy of sweatpants and a sweatshirt.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, you have the wrong body parts, my love, but we can still hang out well.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the skirt, ends wear designers like Fendy Kombe Garson and Louis Vatan debuted skirted trousers in their fall twenty twenty four collection. I'm wondering if this means we're going to see more gender neutral styles in the fall.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll start with the fact that I, admittedly in two thousand and four used to wear a kilt because Ashton Kutcher did, and when you were new to LA, you just wanted to do everything Ashton Kutcher did and that looked great. Like I also wore megging. So maybe I should just like hang up and not give you any more advice.
Speaker 1: Because I need more details about the kilt. Where did you wear the kil Like, did you wear it to the office.
Speaker 4: It was a vintage kilt maybe from like American rag or somewhere, and I used to wear it with like a vintage T shirt and a sneaker or like a boot even so weird with my legs out. But I was like also like a skinny, little fashioned student that was just trying to do different stuff. So like, again, the kilt's fine, Like the trouser with the skirt is great, but please don't have like David beckhamware or someone that's like going to influence everyone to do it, like I can't have. I can't have like an army of man's skirts coming out. Really it's a first select few.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh see, I'm into this.
Speaker 2: I can imagine them on the streets of New York, cool model type people rocking these. I actually recently shopped only in the men's section at Hugo Boss because I was doing an event and they were like, you got to wear something Hugo Boss, and I didn't like anything in the women's section, so I went exclusively to the men's section, got an oversized blazer, and I kind of feel like, this is where fashion is going. I think we're gonna in thirty years. I'm not sure we have men's and women's. I think we just have fashion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean half of the Daniel Diamond collection is genderless. We do that on purpose because we definitely have it's skews with our audience, and we always want to you know, I was a kilt wearing child, so I want to make sure that I'm making sure that all my kilt wearing young boys feel safe in the Daniel Diamond ether.
Speaker 5: But I also want to, like.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I'm like at this age and like I want to feel sexy and and I want to feel attractive, and I feel like that can sort of mess it up. But also like, if you're into these skirts, Danielle, maybe you're like hanging out with the wrong guys. Maybe we've got to get you on, like in front of the right crowd.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Would you go on a date with a guy wearing uh skirted trousers?
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent if he like dressed it the right way and it was cool and felt one way. If you're just rocking the like the skirt just to rock the skirt, it's probably a no for me.
Speaker 4: She's telling us she'd flirt with the skirt, is what she's trying to tell us.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got another trend for us to pop off on.
Speaker 3: I followed this really cool Instagram account called data but Make It Fashion, and the creator tracks trends based on data. So she recently analyzed thousands of online articles referring to green fashion and ultimately found that the color green is on average forty six percent more popular than this time last year. And she partially credits Charlie XCX's iconic Green Brat album for this uptick. Here's the thing about this color green, Like this particular hue of green, Like it's not it's not my favorite green. It almost seems confused about who it is, Like it needs to do some personal development work. To understand it's true authentic self because it's like a mix of neon green, pea green, and like a green screen. How do we feel about this color green?
Speaker 4: It feels like Kermit with laser eyes. Maybe is that where we're going, Like it's like laser Kermit.
Speaker 1: CNN called it Shartruse.
Speaker 3: I don't see. I don't think this is Shartruse. I think Shartruse is way more yellow in tone.
Speaker 4: I had a green like a lime green Calvin Klein collection Cowboy boot, and it was great. It was nowhere near my face, but I was still like taking a chance. I also had no idea Charlie XX had this kind of influences. I thought, like, only like thirty percent of the gay community care. But it seems like a lot more people care than I thought.
Speaker 3: Well, this color green might actually carry a bit of influence when it comes to the presidential election this year, because I just saw a video of people on fire Eyeland wearing Kamala shirts with this brat green color as the backdrop. It's a really interesting politics pop culture across.
Speaker 1: Up a moment.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, another thing popping back up from the nineties is the thong sandal, Simone, I already know your thoughts. You've mentioned many a time that you are not a fan of the thong sandal, but the Y two K flip flops are coming back. If you see models walking down the streets in New York, you're going to catch some of them wearing these thong sandals. The Row actually came out with a clear flip flop that I'm sort of lusting over, but I refuse to pay that much money for a clear flip flop when you can get them on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Daniel, are you with the thong sandals?
Speaker 4: I am not with the thong sandals because I don't trust humans.
Speaker 5: I feel like that brave, poorly.
Speaker 4: Pedicured woman is going to just think it's her moment and we're going to have to stand behind her at Starbucks and stare at that ugly foot and its entirety and again, do not ruin it for us, Like it's all just going to go awry.
Speaker 3: Wait, Daniel, I hear that you're actually a really big fan of healed flip flops, though.
Speaker 4: You are reading the wrong Reddit articles because I am not. I feel like they're like, no, it's great, just out of heel. No, that's not how this works. This isn't how this works. Like there's no way that's comfortable. Hey, that is true, Like the weight of a human should not rely on one tiny little strand of plastic to hold us up.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I mean listen, brightside besties, they already know where I stand on the flip flop thing. I think they're great traveling to and from the hotel room to the hotel pool. But listen, if there's a way to make this trend cute, if there's a way to elevate it, I'm actually I'm open.
Speaker 1: That's a sign of growth for me. I love to hear this, Simon.
Speaker 2: Does this mean I can buy you a pair of clear thong flip flops and we can be twins? Sure, we have to take another short break, but we'll be right back to pop an Off with Daniel Musto. And we're back with Daniel Musto. Daniel, as a designer and stylist, you have your ear to the ground and your eye I'm sure in all the magazines. So I want to talk trend predictions. What do you think we're going to be seeing this fall?
Speaker 5: Okay, so what.
Speaker 4: I'm seeing is clearly the Western remix. And I say that mostly because I'm so deep in it. But then I try to see what's happening in Paris and in London and across Italy, and everyone's wearing like a Western boot, but wearing it with a non Western silhouette. So you're going to see a lot of these like asymmetrical Japanese tops and dresses. But then you finish it off with like a suede healed Western boot. And that's not saying it's like a full on, like you're not doing the full cowboy boot, but it's definitely Western inspired. Also, I know that the trend books have rhinestones and sparkles across them for literally another seven years, like it's NonStop, which is exciting for me because we don't make one thing at Daniel Diamond that doesn't reflect light. But you're going to see a lot of things that you wouldn't expect to sparkle. I think there's going to be a lot of like hunter boots, ug boots and all of those types of like convenience whear, but it's going to sparkle to make it feel elevated. That's happening too. And then we're going to see a lot of these like fall floral, so you're going to see the florals from summer, but they're going to make their way into fall in fall colors. I know Alison Olivia is super into this, like orchard and tulip moment. We just did this collab with them and everything had flowers on it. And I'm seeing some of the things happening across brands like them, and you're seeing a lot of like floral sweaters and floral long skirts that will go with sweaters and boots, which I think is fun because it doesn't really get that cold across America until when, like we're not freezing until November.
Speaker 5: Like, let's enjoy this floral moment.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have some trends that I actually want to roll tape on this like in five months and see if I was correct.
Speaker 1: But I want to see what you think about these.
Speaker 5: I'm ready, let's hear it.
Speaker 2: So I think we're going to see a lot of faux for like particularly Brown's Think Brown Bear, Think your Grandmother's Closet. I saw Mew Mew, Celine, Saint Laurent, Lakwan Smith all bring these down the runway.
Speaker 1: I think we're for sure going to see those.
Speaker 2: I think we're going to see poised prep, like these plaid skirts shorts.
Speaker 1: I think that's coming back.
Speaker 2: Even though prep kind of comes back every year in a different way, I think we're going to see it in a poised way this year.
Speaker 1: Puffer coats, which I'm very excited about.
Speaker 2: Anybody that's listening that is from New York, you'll also be excited about this. The puffer coat originated in New York. And I think we're going to see a lot of color clashing, so like unexpected color combinations like technic color neon and cool pastels, which sort of like give this weirdness and elevated look to everyday close.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you one thing about Baby Simone. Baby Simone never met a neon bandage dress that she did not like. Yes, actually, she never met a piece of Neon clothing that she didn't like.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I've just decided not to get rid of any of my neon clothing anymore because I always kick myself like every neon is on a three year cycle. I believe it's like a three to four year cycle. Neon is guaranteed to come back three springs later. So I've just decided not to get rid of my Neon. I'm going to hold on to it. And it sounds like from what Danielle is telling me, I'm ready to go this fall.
Speaker 5: I support you.
Speaker 4: I also think your skin tone and dark hair is like so sick with Neon and it's Neon's like we make rhinestone statement jackets. There's also Neon statement jackets. And I feel like, no matter what, when you wear something like that that makes you stand out, you make friends. Everywhere you go, someone's going to be like, I love that jacket, and all of a sudden, it like curiates itself into this experience where you then can choose, like what journey you want to awhile with this person.
Speaker 2: That's a great point, Daniel, Like wearing something eccentric or a loud colored does help you make friends.
Speaker 4: That does, and if you're looking for that, if you're not looking to make friends, just like hide out in brown.
Speaker 3: Daniel, thanks so much for coming on the bright side and popping off with us today.
Speaker 5: Thank you for letting me pop baby.
Speaker 2: Daniel Musto is a celebrity stylist, TV personality and co founder of the clothing line Daniel Diamond.
Speaker 1: That's it for today's show.
Speaker 3: On Monday, author j Courtney Sullivan is here to talk about her book The Cliffs, which is the July pick for Reese's Book Club.
Speaker 2: Listen and follow The bright Side on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. The bright Side is a production of Hello Sunshine and iHeart Podcasts and is executive produced by Reese Witherspoon.
Speaker 3: Production by Arcana Audio. Courtney Gilbert is our associate producer. Jessica Wank is our producer. Our senior producers are Janice Yamoca IT'SI Kin Thania and Amy Padula. Our engineer is PJ. Shahamatt.
Speaker 2: Arcana's executive producers are Francis Harlowe and Abby Ruzka.
Speaker 1: Arcana's head of production is Matt Schultz.
Speaker 3: Natalie Tulluck and Maureen Polo are the executive producers for Hello Sunshine.
Speaker 2: Julia Weaver is the supervising producer, and Ali Perry is the executive producer for iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 1: Tim Palazzola is our showrunner.
Speaker 2: This week's episodes were recorded by Graham Gibson, Carl Catel, Jessica Crinchinch Bahied Fraser.
Speaker 3: Our theme song is by Anna Stump and Hamilton Lighthouser.
Speaker 2: Special thanks to Connell Byrne and Will Pearson.
Speaker 3: I'm Simone Boyce. You can find me at Simone Boyce on Instagram and TikTok.
Speaker 2: And I'm Danielle Robey on Instagram and TikTok.
Speaker 1: That's ro b A.
Speaker 3: Y see you Monday.
Speaker 1: Keep looking on the bright side, y'all.